Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Happy Halloween 2021!

Proud, educated, professional women who secretly long for humiliation, discipline, or slavery have their fantasies fulfilled.
imreadonly2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Happy Halloween 2021!

Post by imreadonly2 »

We had a busy Halloween at Joe's House. In honor of the fabulous SOUTHWEST SHIPPING and the other stories posted here, Joe did a "Big D" theme this year. As my house is smack dab in the middle of the University campus, Halloween night was filled with naked coeds (and their moms, sisters, and Professors) exploring their secret desires to be a slave girl. Under the WELCOME TO THE BIG D sign in very front of the house I put up 4 yellow bollards, so girls could practice their skills greasing the pole. I even put in a pussy cam, with a big monitor alternating to show the twat of whatever girl was "winning the race" and rubbing fastest. Most of the girls were there with their husbands, fathers, or boyfriends, so I included a phone number where you could lock into the signal and record the pussy cam action as the little sluts were humping away.

A little further on I put in some slave showers, so the dirty little bitches could rinse off before coming up into my front yard. I also included some long handled brushes, so their friends could join in on the fun and give 'em a little scrub down. My little Halloween scare was to let the grate the girls were standing on give way, so they ended up dropping into the 9 foot slave dip tank for a good delousing. Fortunately, I had some of the neighborhood frat boys standing by with "slave hooks" to reach down and yank 'em out of the tank, but they still got a mouthful, let me tell you! It was great fun for all.

Speaking of scares, I had a pressure mat on the steps leading up into the front yard. It was connected to an automated whip snapper, which whipped the ass of a slave girl audio animatronic I had hooked up in front of the whipping machine. The pisser was I couldn't get the darn robot to work, but fortunately the Tri Deltas were still hazing their pledges, so I had an ample supply of round, padded backsides for the whip. Good thing, too, because after the initial scare of the scream, people just LOVED stepping on the mat. CRACK!

I had a little booth setup, so guys could step behind a curtain, and put their dicks through a glory hole for their slave girlfriends or wives to suck. The joke was we always encouraged the guys to trade places, and kept the booth area dark enough so the girl didn't realize she was sucking a strangers dick until after he blew in her mouth. Hilarious!

The front porch had five stations, where the little sluts could do their block moves in front of a stern computerized "master" who would command the girls to "SPREAD" and "LATHER" and "SHOW ME THAT ASSHOLE". It was Halloween, so all girls were graded PRIME, and got a slave treat (some kibble or nasty slave licorice) dropped onto the porch for them to scoop up with their tongues. But fair's, fair, so the really hot ones got some orange slime to lick off the floorboards.

A large, smoking brazier and several hulking executioner figures greeted the girls when they walked off the porch. If one of the girls attempted to touch one the figures, or ask if "he's real", that was the cue for the executioners to grab the squealing girl and put her in the branding rack. We smeared on the temporary cream, and since the girl was quickly gagged, whomever they were traveling with then decided whether the little slut would have the honor of having a temporary JD (Joe Doe) branded on her ass, or a smiling pumpkin. Some guys choose both, one for each cheek.

The only negative is we got quite a huge crowd, as girls waited to use the poles, showers, and get porch-graded. I setup a half dozen electric "saddles" with little pogo pony heads for the sluts to ride while they waited their turn, but this only drew more spectators. Soon the street in front of my house was packed, and, naturally, this drew the police. However when they saw what they were doing, they offered to do crowd control in exchange for the videos of the pussy cam and the porch "gradings". A deal was struck, and a couple of the female officers actually stripped down to join the fun, taking a collar out of the wicker basket of collars I kept in the front yard for girls who decided to exchange their lame ass witch or pirate costume for something their boyfriends would REALLY find sexy. A few of the officers even got on the phone and got their wives, girlfriends, or daughters to come down and enjoy the fun.

All-in-all, a great night in Doeville for all. Thank you to all our writers, and commentators, and lurkers, and I hope you all have a safe and wonderful Halloween!
These users thanked the author imreadonly2 for the post (total 11):
jeepsterCarl BradfordsearchemElJefeCitizen1069Hooked6jean.amelotBelindadtrelskybertrumm00057 and one more user

searchem
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: Happy Halloween 2021!

Post by searchem »

It simply wouldn't be Halloween without a Joe Doe story. Thank you Joe!
These users thanked the author searchem for the post (total 4):
jeepsterimreadonly2Belindabertrumm00057
"Bendover and spread'em girl"

Hooked6
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Hooked6 »

What a great Halloween snippet. Though brief, this story contained so many outstanding ideas. I absolutely LOVED the idea of a house near the Big D sign providing a chance for girls to try their hand at the slave experience; the whip snapper was just so erotic I think it was my favorite part; the darkened porch and, unknown to the girls, providing the chance for their boyfriends to change places with their buddies thus getting a BJ intended for someone else; the computerized master barking orders; and last but certainly not least, the smoking brazier and the executioners suddenly grabbing the unsuspecting girl and giving her a temporary Joe Doe tattoo. I ASSUME there was a video of the entire night made and will be available for purchase in the near future. LOL

What I wouldn't give for a chance to wander around inside that erotically creative mind of yours for a day. I'm not sure I'd survive the experience, but what a way to go!!!!!

I guess I'll just have to settle for reading these marvelous stories of yours to satisfy my curiosity. Thanks Joe!!

With much admiration,
Hooked6
These users thanked the author Hooked6 for the post (total 6):
imreadonly2BelindaCarl Bradfordbertrumm00057searchemZeeChromosome

Belinda
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Belinda »

Joe
A wonderful story. Just wish I had been there to hone my secret slave skills.

Warmest regards,

Belinda
These users thanked the author Belinda for the post (total 5):
Carl Bradfordbertrumm00057imreadonly2searchemZeeChromosome

ZeeChromosome
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by ZeeChromosome »

"the little slut would have the honor of having a temporary JD (Joe Doe) branded on her ass, or a smiling pumpkin. Some guys choose both, one for each cheek."

Since we're only doing temp tattoos, I say we put a "put cock here" (with arrow) tatt on their mons.

Or as a tramp stamp (also with strategically-targeted arrow).
These users thanked the author ZeeChromosome for the post:
jeepster