Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

The Stallion - Workout Part 2

"Slavery is evil. But it can be fun-evil or evil-evil. I vote for having fun."
ZeeChromosome
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

The Stallion - Workout Part 2

Post by ZeeChromosome »

Gwen and Amanda had fun chatting and catching up, but eventually reality intruded and it was time to finish up. Amanda had a classroom mom volunteer event at the middle school and Gwen needed to get to work.

"All right, you two, enough fooling around," Gwen said, looking down at her property with genuine fondness. Hank had finally cooled down from his workout by now and the self-wicking workout gear had mostly dried. He was a big man with a lot of dense muscle mass and had always had a bit of a problem with overheating. This extended cooldown had turned out to be a really good idea. He still needed a cold shower, though. An exercise class filled with spandex-clad female bottoms – all of them on display as he sat in the back row - probably wasn't the best place to avoid letting her man get overly excited and his crotch bulge was looking a bit... prominent. And delicious.

Gwen could also see that Caitlyn was very carefully keeping her eyes away from it. Yet another thing that women had a sixth sense about. Caitlyn was a little bit... okay, a lot... starstruck by the handsome stallion. Maybe Gwen would reward her someday by letting her finish Hank off in the showers with a hand job. But not today, she had things to do.

“Hank," she said, "run down to the showers and get started. You are to use warm water for washing up and then take a nice cold shower to rinse off and finish your cooldown. I don't want you sweating in your new clothes. Caitlyn, stand by for a moment, I would like to discuss getting in a little ab workout after future classes. I think that you can easily assist me while you supervise Hank's stretching routine.”

Hank nodded and headed down to the showers. He was still a bit uncomfortable with the idea of walking into the women's showers, especially alone, but orders were orders. He had seen a couple of other male slaves in there earlier, although both had been wearing cock cages. A cock cage is a metal or plastic cage that locks around the base of a male slave's genitals and prevents him from having inappropriate erections. "Inappropriate" meaning "not ordered by their owner." Legally, a male slave had to be allowed at least one erection and orgasm per month, but the rule was often ignored and it was not uncommon for male slaves to go years without sexual release. Although it was uncomfortable and unpleasant an ordinary male slave, such treatment would be truly torturous for a stallion like Hank, whose genitals had been enlarged and supercharged by penisillin treatments. Gwen would never do such a thing to him, not even as punishment... he hoped.

“Caitlyn, I'll speak to your overseer," Gwen continued. "I should have thought of it in the first place, but Hank's continued physical recovery is going to require a lot of work and I'm going to need help. It only makes sense for me to use that time productively as well.”

The slave girl nodded happily from her seat on the mat and then did a curious thing. She shifted into a kneeling position, placed her right fist over her heart in a slave salute, and bowed with her forehead on the mat at Gwen's feet in a full slave kowtow.
"Thank you, Mistress," she said, "I will await your orders."

“Good," Gwen replied as she removed her leash from the wall hooks. "We'll see you on Wednesday.”

When Hank went down the stairs toward the locker room, he looked around the lobby and saw the front desk girl give him an excited little wave since she thought Gwen wasn't looking. Gwen was looking - it's astonishing how many mirrored walls the average health club contains - but didn't react. Instead, she continued chatting companionably with Amanda as she made arrangements with Caitlyn.

Amanda looked aside at Gwen, mentally reassessing her friend. When the two women had first hit it off years ago, Gwen had been a young single mother struggling with her job, schoolwork, parenting, and regaining her post-pregnancy fitness. Amanda's motherly heart had gone out to her as Gwen stayed positive and determined to forge ahead as best she could. Her father may have been a multimillionaire but he didn't tolerate weakness or sloth, and Gwen had risen to the occasion and refused to back down. Amanda respected and admired her friend and wished that her own teenage daughters could be more like her.

On the other hand, the root cause of Gwen's single motherhood was almost certainly showering up downstairs at that moment. Amanda didn't know the full story and it wasn't her story to tell, but she had seen enough pictures of Gwen's baby boy Georgie to know exactly where those eyes came from. Women know these things; they don't need DNA tests. After seeing Gwen pridefully leading her sister Harriette's slaveboy around on a leash, Amanda slowly began to understand certain things about her friend. She herself was a Broadstone graduate, and one thing that the school was good at was teaching its students the nuances of modern slavery. It's not as black-and-white as some would have you believe. There are shades of gray.

Once they believed that Madeline had safely left the building, the two women entered the women's locker room together. They had long since moved lockers to be next to one another and found the situation quite companionable.

Unfortunately, the prowling menace had not left the building. They entered the locker room to see Hank standing naked against a wall in the "present" position, with his hands clasped behind his head and his feet slightly more than shoulder-width apart. His face was expressionless. Madeline was standing in front of him, wearing her work attire. The big-and-tall business executive was fully dressed, the slaveboy was entirely naked, and she had him by the cock. His entirely aroused and flagrantly rampant cock. It was a vision of female dominance over a man. Gwen's man!

The Broadstone Academy curriculum taught poise under pressure. Gwen should have been furious with the irritating woman - and she was - but she couldn't show it. "Ah, there he is," she said in a conversational tone, "he's supposed to be in the shower. Madeline, let him go."

Madeline turned to her with a cruel and superior smile. "Gwennie-poo, I'm busy here, you can see that. You really do need to learn to be better about sharing, sweetie."

Gwen stepped closer. Madeline was a big and tall woman who looked very imposing in her high heels and expensive skirt suit. But Gwen interacted with such people every day. Periodically, she enslaved them. This woman was staking a claim to her property, and she wasn't going to back down.

Instead of being outwardly confrontational though, she simply looped the end of her leash around Hank's cock and balls and tugged it toward herself. "Come along Hank, I don't want you to make me late," she told him.

Instead of letting go, Madeline tightened her grip on Hank's erection. Gwen realized her mistake in attaching her leash to Hank's genitals. She couldn't just yank on it now, it was too tender a body part.

“You know, Gwennie," Madeline continued spitefully, "you really should have let him have a go at one of your slave girls before you brought him here. After all, there are actual people about, we don't need to see this animal's disgusting erection while we're getting ready for work. Either that or cage him like everyone else does.”

When Gwen had arrived in the women's locker room this morning, she had noticed the two slave boys wearing cock cages, but had paid little attention to them. They were lesser. They were common men. Her Hank was a stallion, and one doesn't cage a stallion without good reason.

Although the woman's behavior was infuriating her, Gwen remained outwardly calm and smiled brightly at her. "Oh, that's a good idea, and I did let him have a go at one of our slave girls this morning... twice! She was most appreciative." She did not feel any need to clarify that the appreciative "slave girl" in question was herself. She had learned so many new and interesting ways to play with her man at Broadstone. If she wanted to play slave girl in the privacy of her bedroom, that was her business alone.

She tugged the leash again, more insistently this time, and Madeline finally released her grip. "Tch!" she huffed, wiping her hands together theatrically as though she had accidentally touched something disgusting, "next time cage your animal or I'm going to file a complaint."

Gwen and Amanda stepped aside to allow Madeline to storm past them. Madeline gave the two women yet another scornful glace as she passed. They paused to watch her go.

"I hope that doesn't come back to haunt you, dear," murmured Amanda.

Gwen gave her a quick glance. "I'm sure I'll be fine," she replied equally quietly. "She'll find someone else to take her hate out on. I'm a hard target, and people like her prefer easy ones."

Still quietly fuming, Gwen led her prize over to her locker.

"Hank, go shower up," she commanded as she began to undress. She needed to get to work. Daddy had three debt portfolios that needed looking at and she didn't want to be late. Although it was only Monday, there were at least three people who needed to be enslaved by Friday and Gwen had to get started on it.

One of the things that Gwen had learned at the Broadstone Academy was how to gauge another woman's sexual arousal. It was an important part of the curriculum because defending one's own man from gold diggers and opportunists was a very important part of submitting to a man and being owned by Him. After all, how can one be truly owned by a man if he is actively looking for the next best thing?

Gwen felt no rivalry from Amanda. Quite the opposite, she felt like Amanda was an ally. And allies needed to be cultivated. Allies needed to be rewarded.

Both women were wearing only their tights at this point. Gwen wasn't ready to share her dual Broadstone and Bellefleur family brands with the world just now. She had – willingly - been tagged with the Bellefleur family brand at age sixteen. It was becoming a tradition among the slave-owning elite to brand their own daughters on their 16th birthdays. These brands were usually cryogenic brands rather than heat brands. It still hurt to get it done, but the difference in painfulness was the difference between a second degree burn and a third-degree burn. The cryo-branding process merely froze the skin and left a white scar. The recovery process was similar to a second-degree sunburn, with some discomfort and peeling skin, nothing worse than that. Heat branding, on the other hand, burned the skin completely off and then went into the flesh beneath. It was a serious wound, requiring extensive healing and after-care. Branding was becoming more popular because it was the best defense against both false enslavement and slave rustling. It couldn't be undone. The Broadstone brand was more recent and she wasn't willing to share that with anyone until her Master was free from his chains and ready to claim her. He knew about it of course - how could he not - but was willing to wait until he was a freeman able to claim his prize.

In the meantime, he was a slave under her command and she could use his body to reward her friends and allies.

“Amanda..." she began, "would you like it if Hank scrubbed you up? I have to get ready for work and I'd rather if he scrubbed you than me. I don't want to get too excited just now.”

Amanda was still wearing her tights for much the same reason as Gwen. She didn't need to display her Broadstone brand and vaginal piercings to the other women in the Club. She always removed her tights in the privacy of the shower stalls.

Hank, of course, was an obvious slave and always would be one regardless of free or slave status. He was a nationally-known champion slave athlete with a well-known face and would have to deal with that for the rest of his life. So hiding things served no purpose and the HH Ranch and Bellefleur family brands were clearly visible on his left and right butt cheeks, respectively. The Bellefleur family brand was a recent addition. Gwen had insisted on it. He was her stallion and she was a Bellefleur, so it needed to be done. Like Gwen's Bellefleur brand, his was also a cryo-brand.

Amanda glanced down at his erection and felt a stirring within her core. She smiled. This was a nice gift from a friend.

"Sure," she replied, "Hank, let's take a shower." She then wrapped a hand around his erect cock and led him into the shower stall. Leading a hunky slaveboy half her age around by his cock was fun, she decided. Any guilt she initially felt for toying with a boy barely older than her eldest child faded away quickly. In the shower stall, she smiled up at him and then lasciviously licked his pierced nipples. She knew that racing stallions never had piercings because it was a safety hazard, but now that he was no longer racing, either Gwen or Harriette had decided to have him pierced. She wondered if they had any more piercings planned for him, perhaps a Prince Albert?

She would have to ask Gwen if she could make this a regular occurrence. Amanda had him wash her thoroughly and then lean against the back of the stall facing her while the warm water ran down her back. The soap dispenser provided her with a handful of soap that she used to lather up his hard young cock until he ejaculated with a grunt and a series of helpless moans. Semen sprayed all over her breasts as her other hand cupped his balls. It was fun for her to feel him pulsing in her hand as he anointed her with his seed.

She would have to confess this interlude to her husband and Master. He might spank her for it. She hoped he would.

As she got out of the shower, she instructed him to turn the hot water off before he washed. "You are way too spicy to be walking around out in the open without a cold shower in the morning."

Stepping out of the shower into the small antechamber of the shower stall, she slipped on her flowing, flowery skirt and then into the main bay of the locker room. Gwen was already dressed and had just finished setting out Hank's new suit. With a smile on her face, Amanda murmured in the younger woman's ear, "That was fun, can I play with him some more next time, sister?"
Gwen smiled back. Fellow Broadstone graduates frequently referred to one another as "sister". "Of course, if it's all right with your husband, it's all right with me."

Amanda chuckled. "Well," she said in an amused tone, "I'm sure I'll be spanked for it. In that case, we should definitely do it again."

After Hank came out of the shower with a satisfied smile on his face, Gwen told him to get dressed while she put her face on. Afterwards she inspected him carefully, then asked in a quiet voice. "What do you think, sister, will it do?"

“Hmm," Amanda carefully looked him up and down. The dark blue suit wasn't made of top-quality material, but it was appropriate for a well-groomed slaveboy working in a professional setting. It had also been carefully tailored to make the most of the slaveboy's imposing physique. The pleated slacks did a good job of displaying his bulge without being too blatant about it. She inserted her hand inside his jacket and smoothed a ripple in the high-quality cotton shirt, incidentally caressing his nipples. "I like the slacks," she murmured, "and this shirt is nice. I noticed that you had him pierced?”

“I did. I've had mine pierced, so I thought it should be fair game. Harriette agreed and we did it at the same time we did his family brand.”

“Nice," replied Amanda, "they were fun to nibble on while I 'handled' his little swelling problem for you.”

Gwen gazed up at Hank with pride at Amanda's praise of his outfit. She had put a lot of effort into getting it just right and it was nice have her choices validated by the older woman. She clipped her office leash to his collar. Her first leash, the one she had him on when she arrived, was made of pink and white braided leather strips to match her exercise outfit. This one was a gold chain threaded with a dark leather strip and it matched her other work accessories. She stood back smiling, he looked perfect.

She was in such a good mood that she didn't even mind when Tamsin the gym bunny bounced around the desk to take off Hank's yellow tag and while blatantly rubbing her unnecessarily large breasts on his chest in the process. She then ran her open palm slowly down the front of the shirt, feeling the muscles underneath. She turned and smiled at Gwen while doing so. Unlike just about everything that Madeline had said and done this morning, this didn't feel threatening to Gwen. Maybe it was a matter of perspective and she had judged the girl too harshly when she came in this morning. "This is a very nice... shirt..." she said as she ran her inquisitive hand down the slaveboy's rippling abs, "I'm sure that everyone in the office will be jealous of you today."

That was exactly Gwen's plan for the remainder of the day and she beamed with pride. She liked this girl! She tugged at the leash, "Come along, Hank, I don't want to be late."
-
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
End Part Two
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
These users thanked the author ZeeChromosome for the post (total 4):
jeepsterCarl BradfordFreight_Trainbertrumm00057

ZeeChromosome
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: The Stallion - Workout Part 2

Post by ZeeChromosome »

Preview from "The Seduction of Tamsin":

Later in the week, Gwen finished work early and decided to pop in to the Club on the way home and take in an extra yoga class.

Tamsin: "Oh hi Miss Bellefleur, you're not usually here in the afternoon."
Gwen: "I know, finished work early today, thought I would pop in for a yoga class. Are you just getting off work?"
Tamsin: "Yes, thank you, I worked a couple of extra hours today, I really need the money."
Gwen: “You must be exhausted. I was hoping to find someone to watch Hank for me while I...”
Tamsin: "I'll do it!"
Gwen: "I don't want to impose..."
Tamsin: "It's fine, I'll just take him over to the weight room and have him do a few reps. Don't worry, I won't let anyone (but me) touch him. He'll be safe in my hands!"

Afterwards, in the locker room:
Tamsin: "Here he is, safe and sound!"
Gwen: "Thanks, I knew I could count on you, what did you have him do?"
Tamsin: "Oh, we just did the standard 14-part fitness assessment. He's in good shape, his owner takes really good care of him."
Gwen: "Good to hear. Do you think he's earned a reward?"
Tamsin: "Oh umm, sure, he's been a good boy. Would it be possible if..."
Gwen: "Tell you what, I don't think he's ever had the pleasure of titty-fucking a woman as busty as you are, do you think you could train him how to do that for me?"
Tamsin: "Yes ma'am, I'll get right on that."
Gwen: "Good, let me know when you've been done."
Tamsin (peeking out from behind the shower curtain, with her DD's dripping in semen): "Psst! Gwen! He's not going down."
Gwen: "He's a stallion, he normally goes twice. He'll need to put it somewhere else; can you handle that for me?"
Tamsin: "Yes Ma'am, right away!"
Gwen (on the phone): "Daddy, I'd like to do a research project on a potential candidate for enslavement..."

Gwen hears wanton moaning, opens the curtain, and sees that Hank has the girl impaled from behind and facing Gwen. Her O-face, dangling breasts and inner thighs are dripping with semen and Hank is pushing her through yet another orgasm by rubbing her clit. It was Gwen's plan to use Tamsin's attraction to Hank to reel her in.

The seduction has begun.
These users thanked the author ZeeChromosome for the post (total 3):
jeepsterCarl Bradfordbertrumm00057

jeepster
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by jeepster »

Am liking the Tamsin story just from that preview!
These users thanked the author jeepster for the post (total 2):
ZeeChromosomebertrumm00057

ZeeChromosome
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by ZeeChromosome »

jeepster wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:35 pm Am liking the Tamsin story just from that preview!
I couldn't help myself. I finished the outline for "Seduction of Tamsin" yesterday. While writing "Workout", I was using Busty Gym Bunny as a placeholder name. While doing final edits, I decided that it would be a shame to waste a fun character named Busty Gym Bunny, so I named her Tamsin and started to work on it.
These users thanked the author ZeeChromosome for the post (total 4):
Carl Bradfordmikey22jeepsterbertrumm00057