Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Story cooperation: Claire returns Part 2

Good-hearted guys writing about leading obedient and reluctant girls into slavery and back (sometimes ;-) )
DonMarco
Commenter
Commenter

Story cooperation: Claire returns Part 2

Post by DonMarco »

Hello,

Please find attached the second part of Claire returning to the Davis. This story was created by Gary, which allowed me to contribute to it. As in the first part, you can follow our cooperation by finding
Gary’s contribution in normal, mine in italic characters.

You can find our first part here:

viewtopic.php?t=860

What has happened so far:
Claire was invited by the dominant black couple from Gary’s story “Home again”. (https://www.literotica.com/s/home-again-14). The wife turned out to be a psychologist, which has lots of experience in brainwashing high-end slaves to bend them to the will of their (sometimes twisted) owners.
Claire had to prepare herself for the visit by following a DVD with slave yoga, block moves, mantras, and leathering herself. In addition, she had to follow a strict regimen in bringing herself to the edge several times during the day without permission to get relieve.
Master William picked up Claire in front of her mother, and she soon finds herself in his truck: naked, in a collar, her wrists shackled, and under the control of a vaginal training device. In the store, her chip is set to “slave” and she learns about the fate of a poor college girl, which was tricked into slavery by 4 mean coeds.
She begs Master William to help the girl, and in exchange, her temporary slavery to him and his wife tightens significantly. After Claire helps some visiting girls in the kennel to escape their tricked enslavement, she finds herself kneeling in front of her Mistress, which has definitely a mean plan in store for the poor young woman, lost between freedom and slavery.

“Hello, my little stray cat. Welcome back. William already told me about the little new deal. I am very satisfied with this new arrangement. This gives both of us time to make your new training lasting and transform your sexuality to a new form, which would suit my needs MUUUUCH better. Isn’t this nice?”

While she said this, she took her smartphone and dialed the control on it. Immediately, the TRAINER revved up its speed and buzzed inside her stretched and overexcited slit at a much higher pace.
“562, you are from now on no longer allowed to come without explicit permission from ME. Especially not with William or any other man while he fucks you. I solely will decide, if you are to come or not, and you need to earn it dearly. And now say: Have you been a good creature, and did all your preparation as I ordered it? “

“Yes, Mistress” hissed Claire with closed eyes, while grinding her teeth to hold back her orgasm, which did build-up, for now, several hours while she was with her Master.

“Good. Because, if you would have come without permission
, I would have shaved off your hair. We should clip it off anyway, then the hood would fit better.” Which scared Claire as she was proud of her long hair. She started to beg, promised not to come without permission and to fully cooperate with her Mistress in her training

“As soon as I have the feeling that you do not honor our agreement of unconditional cooperation in your sexual transformation, I will take the electric clipper and shave your head bald. Is that clear?”

562 nodded in defeat.

Mistress again spoke, “Well 562, maybe I should check on your training, see if it’s still intact.” 562 knew what that meant, and she was quickly brought to the bedroom where the mistress had moved her “toys”. They were laid out on open display for her to see. Several single tail whips laid in a neat array, together with various clamps for her soft flesh as well as a mean-looking inflatable gag.

“Look at all your little new friends. They have been waiting for you” she mocked while squeezing her nipples with her fingernails.

Claire was spread in an X shape with spreader bars for both her arms and legs, the top spreader bar attached to a ceiling pulley system, which Mistress pulled tight, so she had to stand on her toes. Then she put the inflatable ball gag in 562’s mouth.

“Last time, we did gag you not to disturb the neighbors. But I no longer care. They know what business I’m in. And do you know what: They RESPECT me for it. I show you little bitches your place. In such a splendid way, that you will stay there for the rest of your life. They even ask me to train some of their slaves, and use the idea as a threat for all the others.”

She pumped the gag in 562’s mouth, which stretched her jaws hurtful.

“Anything unpleasant, my dear?” she asked with a fake friendly voice, while she again used her horrible nails against the soft flesh of her lower lips.

Claire’s eyes started to water again since the abuse and the cruelness of Angela got under her skin. Her mental strength did fade more and more. But at the same time, the need inside her body was again raising like a wildfire out of control, driven even further by the hands of her Mistress on her private parts.

Angela pressed some buttons on her Smartphone, and the trainer inside 562 deflated, and simply dropped on the floor, since her legs were so widely spread, her muscles exhausted from the permanent grip on the large TRAINER, and her fluids inside her made it as slippery as a wet piece of soap.

It became clear to her, what the devious thought in her preparation assignment for her days at home was: The constant edging has misled her to fantasize about exactly this situation. Being whipped by Mistress. The relief she would get when her Mistress would use the slave whip on her and give her relief.

During her preparation, she was horny from the leathering of the slave yoga, with her legs in her bed voluntarily so widely spread, that her feet clenched on the outside of the French bed frame, leaving her sex wide open for the attacks of her pleasure toy. And she dreamed about feeling the sadistic wife of Master using the slave whip on her. All this and her still burning hunger fogged her mind. And now she was here, and there was no escape.

She brought out the slave whip and proceeded to beat the slave. One, two, three, four, she did beat her in slow, random staccato from behind, 2 lashes on her back, 2 on her firm round globes. Angry red welts showed the severe impact of the tool. And each time, after the pain peaked down, her arousal raised. Steady, and ongoing. Each time, the Mistress massaged the spot where the whip did hit, rising the delicious feeling of pleasure flowing through her body and inside her already exhausted brain.

“I also do not care how long the welts will last. And do not expect Master William to have any mercy on you when you have to serve him. He will not protect you from me”. She came around and also made the whip kiss her tits welcome, as a matter of fact, more than once. Her pubic hill was not spared, and also not her skin right under her breast nipples. Her hands massaged her soft breasts, kneading the hills of feminism without any empathy. She stood right in front of her and stared directly in the mask, where her eyes must be. Claire shivered.

Then ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen it continued, this time again on her back. Some of the welts crossed each other, which was leading to dark red spots, where the leashes intersected. 562 could again feel the pleasure of the whip, that she had been brainwashed into translating into pleasure along with the pain. Finally, fourteen, fifteen, and 562 orgasmed. This orgasm was like she has envisioned it. She was shot by the might of the orgasm over the clouds beyond the stratosphere. Her mind levitating without gravity, her body hanging by the wrists in the chains holding her.

“Very good slave, you remember your training” she mocked it. 562 started to sob silently under her hood. This was so forceful, that she could not foresee, what this, in the long run, would do to her over the next 3 weeks. She was already scared about the next training session.

When they went to bed 562 would either pleasure one or the other first. Basic blowjob for him and then vaginal sex, followed by oral sex for her. Still neither would participate nor show any appreciation. 562 didn’t think of her old life, she was just a nameless anonymous slave, she didn’t think of any other life, she had drifted into a “slave mind”, all she could think of was serving her masters.

After this the days went into a routine getting up early, getting breakfast ready, helping the masters dress after pleasing them orally. While they were gone, she would clean up, perhaps run errands and watch TV or read. This was the time of the day when the fear inside Claire rose because of the upcoming pain training. Where would this brainwash lead her to?

When they came home, she would get them out of their coats and boots, and put on slippers. She would offer oral service, serve dinner, and of course clean up after. While cleaning up, her hands started to shake. If she would not have entered the deal with Master on helping the poor girl, she would have asked to leave. But there was also a strange, almost forbidden excitement. There was no orgasm allowed for her during the day, and in her mentally fogged state, playing with herself did not lead to satisfaction. Also, her conservative upbringing held her back from masturbating. Her parents did not talk to her about sex at all when she was young, and she was raised under the impression, that good girls don’t masturbate. And Claire was still afraid of her hair being shaved off her head.

When done, she crawled on all fours, whip in her mouth, by herself to the spare bedroom, which she now called secretly the “torture chamber”. She had to put her restraints on it herself, showing eagerness. Thanks to the hood, she did not need to smile while doing it. When fixed in spreader bars in the already known X shape, Mistress then circled her slowly, her heels clicking on the oak wood floor of the room. She would ask her about her day if she had masturbated (that was allowed, but no orgasm), and if she did come. She always tried to make her confess an orgasm, to shave her head. While asking, she used her long and sharp fingernails to make Claire confess. But Claire stood strong. She did not do anything forbidden, and therefore had faith in the truth.

Mistress also spoke about the mental conditioning she was undergoing. That this all was only for her best. That she and her training would only reveal a part inside her, which was always there, and she had always suppressed it. That slavery would be inevitable for her. That her only way to become her true self would be to become her devoted slave. And so on. While she was doing this, she almost spoke to Claire as a real person. Addressing her on an almost intellectual level. She explained things, which started to crawl inside her mind. It all sounded so reasonable. What if Mistress was right?

It was enforced with her softly playing her fingers over her soft and unprotected body. Claire’s mind was in a deep state of submission. Her body, her intellect, her desire for submission, all were brought together by the educated slave trainer.

After the interrogation, Mistress did start to execute her cruel training. She had to kiss the whip and worship it "as the instrument, which will guide my way into my new life". By each day, she left more time between the strokes. So, Claire felt the pleasure wash over the pain, but then also she calmed down a little bit. And it took longer for her to reach an orgasm, she needed more kisses from the whip to achieve the goal of her mistress. But it was not more painful for Claire, but more exciting. It was like a well-done tease and denial game messing with her mind. Making her WANT the next strike. Almost turning her body towards it.

She had to thank Angela with a full sentence for each stroke, and beg for the next. “Thank you, Mistress Davis. May I have another stroke, please? This salve needs your whip “

On the third day, this was not good enough anymore. It became more elaborate.
“Thank you, Mistress Davis, for showing me where my place is. This was the twelfth lash with your whip, May I have another, please. Please make me yours and let me come”.

The reason to say thank you had to be altered with each stroke. “Thank you for training me with your whip” or “Thank you for working with me on better serving you”. “Thank you for leading me towards my true self as your slave” More and more of 562s mental energy was drained out of her.

Claire’s slave mind had taken completely over. All precautions and control over the situation were lost. But this was still not good enough for Mistress.

On the fourth day, Master Davis was taking a seat opposite of her, his eyes in front of her dripping wet cunt. He watched with disdain on Claire’s slope down the track, driven by his wife’s whip. His wife’s cruel words drilling inside her during the interrogation. Her responding to the reasoning of her upcoming slavery to them. Claire chanting the debasing sentences out loud hurt her double since he was listening to it. Angela took her time to drive Claire mad. Whip, massaging her, debasing her with words, showing her husband “what a lowly creature this bitch is in reality”. The number of lashes had almost doubled since the first day. But for Claire, this whipping was some of the best sex she had in her young life. On this day, she got the most intensive series of orgasms. Mistress locked her into that orgasmic state without any mercy by hitting her most private parts until she was completely eaten up by the waves of pleasure washing over her.

In the end, her body was again hanging in the chains, sweat was pouring all over her body and she was gasping and trying to regain some composure. Mistress had the sound of triumph inside her voice.

“See, I told you……Here is your precious Claire. Your nights' dream girl, which you talk about when you sleep. Now she is 562, and the only way to relieve for her is MY whip, which I will use to make her MINE fully”.

And turning to her she said: “I am almost done. No more orgasms for you. If you want to come, you have to beg for the whip. And I will make you pay dearly!”

End of Part 2

How will Claire get out of this devious web of domination, mean planning, pain, and her desire to submit?
Will she break?
Does William save her?

Part 3 will bring some answers.
Last edited by DonMarco on Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author DonMarco for the post (total 11):
Freight_TrainjeepsternabarygaryCarl BradfordTauriRedFerdjardam1Harlequinkatamaran789 and one more user

jeepster
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Story cooperation: Claire returns Part 2

Post by jeepster »

Wow! Getting intense!
These users thanked the author jeepster for the post:
Belinda