Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Story Idea: CHRISTMAS HELP

Proud, educated, professional women who secretly long for humiliation, discipline, or slavery have their fantasies fulfilled.
imreadonly2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Story Idea: CHRISTMAS HELP

Post by imreadonly2 »

I'm trying to polish the next chapter of SANDY FOOT GIRL, so I didn't have time for an entirely new story. Here was an idea I was kicking around for Christmas, which I thought you might enjoy.

A lot of places have trouble finding help these days, particularly over the Christmas Holidays. However at Christmas time, The Big D, despite the huge increase in volume, never has any staffing issues.

In addition to the normal rush to put a slave-girl-under-the tree, a lot of women like to "gift" themselves to their husband or boyfriend at Christmas time. Because of the high volume, a Christmas Day delivery requires that the young lady check herself into The Big D no latter than noon on December 22nd, so she can be stripped, tagged, and properly processed for shipping.

The Big D does a huge amount of volume at Christmas time, and keeps costs low. As per Sarah Hollister's plan, they book some of the cost as inventory cost (even though shipping is traditionally a service), as it's regarded as a great recruiting tool to enslave girls who can later be sold. Each girl is shipped with a 75% off coupon for a slave grading and an enticing offer to "see what she's worth" at an Any Chance? Auction in January. Sales data shows 68% of the girls shipped in December end up buying some other service from The Big D in the next three months.

Girls in the Dallas / Fort Worth area can be delivered to a specified direction on either Christmas Eve or Christmas Day for as low as $99. San Antonio and Houston can be arranged for as low $250, and The Big D is in negotiations with Southwest Shipping's Natalie Moreno to see if they can lower the costs further. (Natalie is interested, but says she needs to understand the entire "from the inside out".

The Big D's large facility makes it easier to stack the slave girls high and wide on temporary shelving, and even store them outside if the weather permits. The only cost of keeping them is slave kibble and orange slime, which costs The Big D pennies. The biggest cost is transport, but by limiting themselves to urban/suburban zip codes and using their own rented truck fleet they can keep shipping costs down.

Delivery, is of course, a labor intensive business, but by using simple panel trucks The Big D does not need to hire professional drivers. At Christmas time, The Big D is flooded with high school seniors and college students anxious to see girls they know stripped naked and caged as slaves. Although the busy delivery schedule on the 24th or 25th allows little time for "slave tips", on the 22nd and 23rd young women who expected to be lost in the anonymity of the slave market for a quick delivery back to their house are often surprised to find themselves sucking the penis of the man who mows their lawn, bags their groceries, or goes to school with their son. Temps don't get cage keys, but the girls are removed from their cages for hose downs before deliveries, and if you pecker can get through the steel bars of her cage, you might well get a hummer from your High School principal.

The Big D promises an authentic kenneling and shipping experience, and if that means a little bit of extra frosting on the slave girl's faces and mouths, then they should lick their lips and enjoy the Christmas cheer. There is a special shipping liability waver the girl signs, and the clothing and personal property they arrive with must be left with whomever is checking them in, as The Big D will not store it. Because of the huge volume of pussy being shipped, slave pole rubbing is limited to girls getting full gradings or Any Chance? Auction enrollments. A full refund is offered if the cargo is not delivered by 4PM on 12/25, or is delivered to the wrong address. Unless a signature release is required, girls will be left on the front stoop, or at the security desk. (Note that girls can be left uncaged at the delivery location, as long as their collar chain is secured to a fixed item, such as a mailbox, a car bumper, or a garage door handle. Neighbors may also sign for deliveries).

On Christmas Eve The Big D's parking lot is filled with cargo vans ready to go. Merry Christmas, and let 'em roll!

https://fetchtruck.com/static/images/cargovans.jpg
These users thanked the author imreadonly2 for the post (total 7):
Carl BradfordjeepsterdtrelskyTauriRedDarrenwhipstheslutsmikey22audiq9

Carl Bradford
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Story Idea: CHRISTMAS HELP

Post by Carl Bradford »

Dear Joe: Thanks for a tantalizing (spelling?) hint of a sexy new tradition. I vaguely recall you broaching a similar concept on a previous occasion, but this one has much improved (female) form.
The possibilities are endless--the wife or girlfriend who has herself delivered to her lover, only to discover either (1) he keeps her collared and bound until new years or (2) she ends up in the hands of her lover's sister/mother/significant other, who proceed to tease the temporary slave unmercifully because the stud was called out of town at the last minute.
Then, of course, there's the regrettable possibility that the temporary slut gets delivered to completely the WRONG address! Accidents do happen, and as you specified the Big D has the women sign waivers against such eventualities. Imagine the lucky computer gamer nerd who take delivery of a naked and helpless slave girl--who turns out to be the arrogant beauty who made his life hell back in High School.
I hope some day you or (with your consent) someone else explores such options--would make an interesting ensemble series, in which, say, five entitled sorority sisters dare each other into signing up for this service, only to find out that they're the ones "servicing" the wrong people!
Thanks again for a great present.
These users thanked the author Carl Bradford for the post (total 3):
imreadonly2TauriRedmikey22

jeepster
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by jeepster »

I would like to see the inside look that Miss Moreno gets!
These users thanked the author jeepster for the post:
imreadonly2

imreadonly2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by imreadonly2 »

jeepster wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 4:26 pm I would like to see the inside look that Miss Moreno gets!
As usual, Natalie didn't understand what was happening. She had thought she'd slip into The Big D unnoticed, get an inside look at their "Ho Ho Ho" Christmas package, and make a present of herself to Will on Christmas Eve, all in one quick 48 binge. The girl at the front counter had taken her simple sack dress, as planned and thrown it right into the trash. But she had left her kneeling on the cement, legs spread, nose touching the cement, waiting, waiting, waiting.

Natalie's bewilderment was broken as a familiar pair of cowboy boots entered her field of vision. "Well, well, well, if it isn't the great Miss Natalie Moreno, naked and waiting 'er turn here at The Big D. You've been bustin' my balls during these negotiations, girl. Damn, you got a mouth on you. I gotta admit, every time you turned the screws on me, I pitcher-ed you jist like are right now!" he said with a laugh. "Let me do the honors."

Natalie gasped as Jake smoothy collared her. She didn't even realized she was being fitted for a blue ear tag until her ear caught fire, and the spike was driven home and closed.

"You scream real good, slave girl. I hear yer' pretty good on the block. Some sort of bock monkey, or something. You did some sort of belly dancing at Muffs?"

Natalie bristled at the malapropism. Still reacting to Jake as if she were clothed, she replied tartly, "For your information, I studied ballet, not belly dancing, and I graduated from Tufts, which is a little Ivy outside of Boston."

Another voice entered the conversation. "I remember. You grew up on the upper East Side, over by Central Park, right?"

To her surprise, Natalie turned her head to discover the familiar face of Ron, the slave handler who had prepared her for her session on the block. "Hey, there, California," he said. "Remember me?"

Indifferent to her surprise, Jake continued. "Thing is, we're shootin' a commercial, for TV, and the web, and Ron thought it might be funny if you did some of yer ballet shit on the slave pole," Jake said, pointing at the yellow bollard next to her.

Natalie, horrified, stared at him, mouth agape. Jake didn't mind her shock; in fact, he enjoyed it.

Two other wranglers appeared, carrying small video cameras. Ron shook out the whip, and tossed it out gently, measuring the distance so the lash just touched Natalie's naked bottom.

"Let's go, slave girl," Jake said, smiling. "Grease that pole!" :oops:
These users thanked the author imreadonly2 for the post (total 5):
jeepsterDarrenwhipstheslutsmikey22ZeeChromosomeCwelst72

ZeeChromosome
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by ZeeChromosome »

imreadonly2 wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 7:25 pm
jeepster wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 4:26 pm I would like to see the inside look that Miss Moreno gets!
"Let's go, slave girl," Jake said, smiling. "Grease that pole!" :oops:
Evil belly laughs, thank you both.
These users thanked the author ZeeChromosome for the post:
Cwelst72

surferchick
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by surferchick »

Another hot teasing idea. Hope Joe comes back soon to write this.
Also would love to read the revenge of the expierienced Slave Catcher on Sarah. For sure this ain't over too.
These users thanked the author surferchick for the post (total 3):
jeepsterZeeChromosomemikey22

ZeeChromosome
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by ZeeChromosome »

surferchick wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 3:53 pm Also. would love to read the revenge of the experienced Slave Catcher on Sarah. For sure this ain't over too.
I'm pretty sure she's not leaving that lobby un-fucked. Or wearing clothing. :D

Joe does a great job of creating dramatic tension and then... letting us imagine the denouement for ourselves.

surferchick
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by surferchick »

Sure he does.... also the Judge... guess Sarah still thinks she could get him easy.... for sure not.....
I already see her at his dick.....
These users thanked the author surferchick for the post:
ZeeChromosome

ZeeChromosome
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by ZeeChromosome »

surferchick wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 4:14 pm I already see her at his dick...
Surfer, sometimes Joe just makes me mad, but other times he spouts sheer genius. This character is one of my all-time favorites. She walks into the room reveling in her superior and expensive clothing and then, by the end of the scene... she's peeling it off because she can't help herself. Genius.

Joe doesn't even need to write it. We all know she's not leaving that lobby without at least getting a full tummy. Like with the hair color, he lets us imagine the details.

Zee
These users thanked the author ZeeChromosome for the post:
jeepster

surferchick
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by surferchick »

Yes...but this is always like being on a trip. Sometimes I really wish to read more of this nasty things which are done to her.
Sure Judge Parker will have all tables turned, but am sure there would be so much more for her.... and Joe really know's how to make this fantasy whirle again
These users thanked the author surferchick for the post:
ZeeChromosome