Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

A Letter to Natalie, from Sarah

Proud, educated, professional women who secretly long for humiliation, discipline, or slavery have their fantasies fulfilled.
imreadonly2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

A Letter to Natalie, from Sarah

Post by imreadonly2 »

El Jefe, if this inspires you, please feel free to respond!

Natalie,

Nice work on the tennis court the other day. Sorry if I lost my temper, but I wasn’t angry with you. I HATE to lose. I know you understand. Are you up for a rematch? I will be visiting Dallas after the holidays, and would love to see you again.

As you know, one of the big promotions at The Big D is our GIFT OF YOU promotion, where young women can have themselves shipped as slave girls Christmas presents to their husbands or boyfriends. It’s a loss leader, and we’re overwhelmed with the volume. However, as many of the girls who go through the process end up becoming enslaved during the next six months, it’s proved to be a key “pussy feeder” and the start of our inventory supply chain.

Despite its success, or perhaps because of it, we are facing a number of challenges. Expanding shipments to San Antonio and Houston could send volume through the roof, but would also create numerous logistical issues. As logistics is your speciality, I thought of you, and your amazing work with Southwest Shipping

Because of the sudden surge in volume, we used temporary truckers. This year, two of our loads were hijacked.

The first incident was with an unscrupulous driver who attempted to manipulate inventory by offloading Prime stock and replacing them with choice. Fortunately, the driver was particularly stupid, as he did not switch collars. This made the stolen goods easy to track, and the fraud was identified in our tracking systems before the “wrong inventory” was delivered to the “right address.”

(Really, I don’t know what he was thinking, as someone was bound to notice that their wife had been replaced with a different girl. If he had swapped Prime for Choice, maybe they wouldn’t have complained).

The second incident involved a driver who attempted to drive a truck load of girls bound for Houston to Mexico. Again, as our trucks have GPS, our inventory tracking system detected the fraud before any damage was done. Slave Catchers apprehended the rogue driver well before he reached the border, and now he’s wearing the collar.

In both cases the automated systems I designed foiled the criminal activity. But these were clumsy, amateur attacks, and a more coordinated attack by a criminal organization could do irreparable harm to The Big D’s most important asset: her brand.

I am also deeply concerned by the number of missed deliveries. It is not unusual for a customer to be signed for by a neighbor, father-in-law or brother-in-law, who end up boning the gagged slave girl quite thoroughly (and promptly claim that they had NO idea who the girl with the O ring gag in her mouth really was, ha-ha).

However, it’s one thing for a man to bang his horny daughter-in-law or sister-in-law, and it’s another matter entirely for the same naked woman to be delivered to her (or her husband’s) place of employment, a slave brothel, or a professional sports team. Again, our tracking software does regular “sweeps” to identify botched deliveries, but the soccer mom might end taking it up the ass or sucking off the entire soccer team before the mistake is “rectified”.

Packing is my final, and most vexing concerns. Currently, most deliveries are in the central Dallas / Fort Worth area, which means that transport time is usually limited to a few hours, depending on the number of stops. We usually keep the girls in their poodle cages, since it makes drop offs faster. But this has led to a number of issues:

Some of the slave girls complain of being cramped. Like I give a shit, if these were real slave girls, but they are customers. Larger cages for larger cargo might solve the problem, but it would make packing-and-stacking far less efficient.

For longer hauls, a tighter pack would reduce our fuel consumption. If this were a shipment to Mexico, we might pack them tip-to-toe, so the little rug munchers could have something to chew on, or rack-em-and-stack-em, like the slave ships of old. However, we’d need to measure the maximizing of the shipping space against the inefficiency of assembling a kennel on the spot so that the girls can be caged at the delivery point. I’m sure Southwest Shipping could provide us with some invaluable insights, if we could access your data and motion studies.

As the “inventory” are also customers, the most vexing problem is “slave girl experience”. Again, under normal circumstances, I don’t give a shit, twice, but maybe mom doesn’t want to eat her daughter’s twat all the way to San Antonio. Different cargo might wish to be packed differently, and it’s difficult to balance the customer’s desires with their desire to have an authentic slave girl experience, exciting enough to encourage them to try an ANY CHANCE? Auction or grading with us in the future.

I have no idea how to reconcile all of these conflicting goals. Interviewing Pleasure Sluts is useless, as their brains drained out of their pussies long ago. It’s almost like you’d need to have someone who is experienced with logistics, and is a free woman, but who can understand the psychology of the different packing options, from actual experience. It sounds impossible, but I thought of you.

By the way, I thought The Big D brand on your ass looked amazing in the showers. Sorry if I wolf whistled, and everyone laughed, but your brand is SMOKING. I mean, you got a cute butt, but that ropey logo was perfect. Of course, if I ever got it done, it would be between the cheeks, so it didn’t show. Not that I would ever allow some cowpoke at The Big Di to brand my ass with a flaming hot iron, but just saying.

I spoke with Jake about this, and he agrees with me that this would be much more of a partnership than a shipping arrangement. You’d get paid for shipping costs (of course), but we’d also like give you a percentage of the future revenue stream of any customers that become slave pussy down the road (pun intended).

Solve my problems, and I’ll solve yours. But Harvard trumps Tufts, and I’m still going to spank your ass the next time we play tennis.

Sarah
These users thanked the author imreadonly2 for the post (total 11):
Freight_TrainjeepsterCarl Bradforddakswiggindtrelskymikey22Harlequinjean.amelotjawsTauriRed and one more user

jeepster
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: A Letter to Natalie, from Sarah

Post by jeepster »

Awesome! Here's hoping Natalie responds! There's a definite business opportunity here for her!
These users thanked the author jeepster for the post (total 2):
Carl Bradfordmikey22