Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

The selective service slave part 2

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

The selective service slave part 2

Post by mikey22 »

Around 7:00 Misty gets up. And makes her way into the bathroom. Surprisingly mom had already been up. And had her shower. All fresh and clean. With her hair nicely styled as always. And just finished her makeup.
Still naked she had her ass turned towards the mirror. Trying to cover her brand with makeup.

“ What are you doing? Your not gonna have to get naked to are you? “

“ You never know what might happen at the livestock office. “
Mom explained as she tried to blend the makeup so it wouldn’t look obvious that she had something to hide.

“ I should have took you to the spa with me yesterday. Check out the wax job I got. “
Mom said proudly showing off her bald kitty to her daughter.

“ That looks good mom. “

“ Yeah my 19 year old boyfriend likes it that way. “

“ I didn’t know you had a 19 year old boyfriend? “

“ Yeah I just ain’t told you about him yet.”

The whole thing goes right over Misty’s head. Cause in reality Im the 19 year old boyfriend she’s referring to.

“ I’d strongly suggest you shave everything from the neck down. “
Mom informs her.

“ Everything? “
Misty asks in a shocked voice.

“ Yep there particular about stuff like that. Especially there. “
Mom pointed to Misty’s neat little nicely trimmed landing strip above her pussy. Which was as red as the hair on her head.

Misty got herself a new disposable razor and into the shower she went. Doubting what her mom said as usual. And just trimmed up. Shaved her legs and under her arms.

Mom proceeded to get dressed herself. Covering her ass with black full backed panties, sheer black pantyhose. Along with a tight black pencil skirt.
She puts on a sheer black see through bra.

Wonder who she’s wearing that for?

She covered that with a blue blouse. And tucked everything in, checking her look in the mirror. One last time she runs a brush through that thick long feathered auburn hair.

At the time I was on the couch watching the morning news. While having my coffee and a grill cheese sandwich.
When mom comes in carrying her sexy high heeled fuck me boots.

She sits down next to me. Making sure I watch her. As she slides those sexy hosed feet inside them. She’ll raise her leg into the air, pulling the boot on.

“ Just think of how ripe these feet are gonna be. When you pull these boots off me tonight? “
She said zipping the boot up that went above her knee.

Yeah moms gonna be sweating like Hell inside that livestock office.

“ Don’t you think your over dressed for the slave office? “
I ask her teasingly.

“ There’s no such thing as having to many clothes on in the slave office! “
Mom said getting up.

She goes to the coat rack, and slips on a long leather trench coat. Bundling up like she’s on some cold street corner in St. Paul Minnesota.

“ Don’t you think you might be overdoing it a little? “

I mean after all it was probably 43 degrees outside. And the weather report just went off, saying it would be a sunny 65 degrees by afternoon.

Mom might be telling on herself by putting so much on.
Misty eventually comes out. Looking pretty damn hot herself. In her blue denim skirt. Along with her hosed legs and high heels. In a low cut top, covered by a blouse. Her big tits bulged, displaying a generous amount of cleavage.

I go to her and we hug and kiss.
After all it’s probably the last time we see one another.

“ You know your gonna have to take it all off? “

“ Yeah don’t you wish you were gonna be there to watch? “

“ Yeah I’d love to see you in a collar! “

“ That ain’t gonna happen! “

“ It might if I find you in one of the big box stores. “
I said with a laugh.

“ Oh no! I’m gonna go prime! Prime girls don’t go to the big box stores! “
She says confidently.

Yeah right! I said with a laugh to myself.

We go outside together.

“ Let’s take my car. I want to drive one last time. “
Misty said getting into her 68 SS Nova. And fires it up.

“ Great! Just fucking great! “
Mom said getting into the passenger side.

Mom hates driving the Nova. Having to shift gears. And having young punks driving up to her wanting to race all the time, gets on her nerves.
But she figured she could endure it for one day at least.

I follow along behind them in my old beat up Chevy S-10.

At the main road she burns rubber and takes off like a bat out of hell.

“ Can’t believe she’s in a hurry to get to that slave office? “
I said to myself. As I drive on to work.

About 15 minutes later they get there. Misty parked facing the intimidating looking government building. Dreading for whatever was waiting for her on the other side of them doors.

“ Give me your paperwork! “
Mom said knowing Misty hadn’t filled anything out yet.

Mom looks over the forms, almost as if she’s seen stuff like this before. She checks the box called exceptionally talent.

“ What’s that mean? “
Misty asks curiously.

“ That’s a type of slave. That they treat better than the average slave. But don’t hold your breath about it. “
Mom said as she continues to fill out the forms.

“ Okay sign and print your name down at the bottom. “
Mom said handing the forms to Misty.

Mom then took her and Misty out a cigarette. They light up and just stare at the building.

“ I wish I had some good advice for you but I don’t…I just hope it’s not as bad as it was when I was growing up. “

“ I doubt working in the fields is what I’m gonna be doing mom. “

“ No I don’t think you got to worry about that. But slavery is still slavery. And it’s a cruel brutal world. Regardless of whatever they force you to do. “

“ What’s it like going naked all the time?”

“ You get used to it! It takes a while but seeing everyone else naked around you. Kind of makes it easier. But it’s a major adjustment your fixing to make. “

They finish there smokes and get out. Misty looks at her car.

“ Don’t be letting Mikey drive my car! I don’t want it wrecked while I’m gone! “

“ Quit worrying about the damn car! You got a lot more to be worrying about than that! “

They then hug and cry together for a moment. Mom holds Misty’s hand as they walk through the glass doors into the lobby.

Oh yeah it’s got that fine marbled floor. Exquisitely crafted woodwork along the walls, doors and around. Government is always first class in there construction. They always help themselves to the peoples money. Taxing to death the common peasant. Cause there there betters you know?

On the walls they had those big portrait style pictures of all those great leaders from the past. Jefferson Davis and all that crowd. You just know your in the south. When you walk into one of these buildings.

Mom stops and looks at a portrait of some old bigoted white man. The gold plated name plate below said Karl Marx.

Mom points up at the picture.

“ What the Hell is that doing here? “

“ I guess times are changing mom. “
Misty would say looking at the picture.

“ I wasn’t expecting change like that! “

A different sense of fear comes over her. As she wonders if she should withdraw all her money from the bank. Before it’s confiscated and redistributed fairly among the little people. Or in reality it just goes into the deer leaders bank account. While everyone else starves to death.

They then come to a bulletin board. Above the board it said

Have you seen me?

And below it was full of pictures of naked slave girls that were on the run.
Mom and Misty stand there looking at the pictures.

Mom then let’s out a gasp. Seeing a picture of herself.
A black and white picture from 1963. Below the picture it said.

Deborah Renae Parker. Slave # 1 from the Parker breeding farm. Missing since 1964. $5,000 reward.

“ Shit! I got a price on my head! “

“ Mom that’s you! “
Misty said in disbelief.

“ Holy shit! Look at the body you had! “

Mom couldn’t help but smile proudly. Looking at her young sexy and muscular body.

“ Look at your tits! You were so perky back then! “
Misty pointed out.

“ Yeah that was before you and your sister sucked on them and made them sag! “

“ And them muscles. Mom you looked like a fucking race horse. “

In the picture moms thighs, calves and biceps just bulged with her flat tight tummy. Almost as if she was a body builder or something.

“ I thought Crystal got her muscles from daddy. But she got them from you! “
Misty said pointing to the picture.

Mom continues to smile proudly. Looking at her younger self.

“ Think I was slave hot? “

“ Oh Hell yeah mom! You were slave hot!”

About that time a uniformed man walks up to the two of them.

“ Ladies may I help you? “

Mom just about jumps out of her skin. When she sees his badge. And the utility belt. That held the slave taser, cattle prod, leather strap and of course the hand cuffs.

He wore a uniform like a state trooper would wear.
Mom quickly turned towards him. So her body would block the picture. They’d been looking at from his view.
As he looks her and Misty over. Her heart starts to race with adrenaline.

“ Don’t I know you? “
He’d say to Misty.

She looks up at the tall blonde headed hunk.

“ You look kind of familiar to me. “

“ Did you go to Whoisville High? “
He asks.

“ Yeah I graduated last year. “

“ I graduated five years ago. I know now. You were the one. That this boy grabbed your ass in the cafeteria. I’m the one that beat the shit out of him. “

“ That boy is my husband now. “
Misty informed him.

“ Oh I’m sorry. I didn’t know y’all were a couple. “

“ It’s alright. I know what you were trying to do. And I did appreciate it. That’s before I started putting out of course. “

“ And your name is? “

“ I’m Misty. And you are? “

“ I’m Steve “
He said with a smile as he gazed down my wife’s blouse.

“ Are you a state trooper? “

“ No I’m a state certified slave wrangler. “
He said proudly.

“ You just who we need to talk to. “

Misty showed him her paperwork.

“ I’ve just been drafted. “

“ Oh my God! I’m so sorry! “
He said sympathetically.
As he looks over her papers.

“ You would think there’d be an exception for a married woman. “

“ Well there is but you got to be married for two years or already have children. Otherwise every girl that gets a notification would run out and get married just to get out of her enslavement. “
He explained which did make sense.

“ Do you have any idea? Where they will send me? “

“ I can’t indulge information like that. I could loose my job for that. “

Mom takes out her billfold. Offering him $50.00.

“ Oh no! I can’t do that! “

“ Everybody’s got there price. “

Steve’s eyes gets big as she starts peeling out hundred dollar bills.

She offers him $350.00.

“ Keep them coming! “

“ Okay that’s good. “
Steve said taking $550.00 from mom.

“ We got 3 transports in the works. Everything that might go prime is going to Texas. The rest of the scrap is either going to Santiago or New Orleans. “

“ You think I could grade prime? “
Misty asks with excitement.

“ No Homey. They ain’t gonna hang on to you long enough to make you prime. They’d have to starve you down to 110 pounds first. How much do you weigh? “

“ You ain’t supposed to ask a woman how much she weighs! “
Mom says going off on him.

“ I’m sorry I’m just being honest. “

“ What do you think I’d grade? “
Misty asks.

“ Honestly it’s hard to say. But no better than select minus. Your probably gonna end up overseas. Or in the big box stores. Or down graded to the pet store grade. “

“ Pet store grade? “
Misty says shocked at that one.

“ I’m sorry I really shouldn’t be telling you those things. “

“ I really need to get her back. She runs my office. “
Mom said to him with a growl.

“ Please is there a way you could help me? “
Misty says with a pouty look.

“ Don’t know. Let me see you turn around and bend over for me. “

Misty turned and faced the wall. Leaning against it, sticking her ass up for Steve to inspect.
Right there in the lobby he stepped behind her, placing his hands around her waist. And pressed his fat sausage of a cock against her ass.

“ Oh yeah! I like how this could feel! But it’s gonna cost you! If you want me to help? “
He says looking at mom. Giving her a wink.

“ How much? “
Mom asks.

“ I want $25,000 up front. “

“ $25,000? That’s kind of high for a pet store graded slave? Ain’t it? “

“ Well she could be going overseas? I’m also taking all the risk here. Not only could I loose my job. But I could also could be enslaved for doing this. “

“ Please mom? “
Misty says begging her mom to take him up on his offer.

“ And of course I want to sample the merchandise first. “

Misty smiles hearing that part. She was already getting turned on by Steve.

“ What can you do? For that $25,000? “

“ I can get her on the New Orleans transport. And I know people there that can keep her off the block until the weekend. We’ll go together. I’ll pose as the buyer. Of course you’ll supply the money. I’ll buy her. And sell her back to you, when I finish with her of course. “

“ Wait a minute? I’m using my money to pay you now? Then use my money to give you to purchase her? Then I spend my money again to buy her from you? “

“ Yep that’s my offer. “

“ Shit!….Mumbles….Growls. “

Yeah that’s mom talk, letting you know she’s not happy.

“ Come on mom it’s just money! “
Misty would say as if it’s no big deal. Parting with $25,000 all at once.

“ Your gonna be my slave a long time when you get back. “
Mom tells her. Looking at Steve for whatever happens next.
These users thanked the author mikey22 for the post (total 7):
Carl Bradfordjean.amelotjeepsterHooked6Freight_TrainZeeChromosomereddbunnz

imreadonly2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: The selective service slave part 2

Post by imreadonly2 »

I like the selective service idea, which opens up an entirely new world.

I can well imagine the elites setting up a system where other suffer in the name of "patriotic service" which they can then exploit. However, I can't imagine they would devise a system that the 1% or the ruling class wouldn't be able to buy themselves out of.

Banks report large withdrawals of cash (more than $10,000) to the government, for possible money laundering or drug transactions. I would imagine a recent family enslavement coupled to a large cash transaction might raise a few eyebrows as well.

In my mind, I had envisioned New Orleans as a huge export market, too, because of the port. It was one of the largest slave markets in the South, in it's time, and although my stories have never visited there, a story set there is an intriguing thought.

Thanks for the great story!
These users thanked the author imreadonly2 for the post (total 2):
mikey22ZeeChromosome

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by mikey22 »

imreadonly2 wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 6:48 pm I like the selective service idea, which opens up an entirely new world.

I can well imagine the elites setting up a system where other suffer in the name of "patriotic service" which they can then exploit. However, I can't imagine they would devise a system that the 1% or the ruling class wouldn't be able to buy themselves out of.

Banks report large withdrawals of cash (more than $10,000) to the government, for possible money laundering or drug transactions. I would imagine a recent family enslavement coupled to a large cash transaction might raise a few eyebrows as well.

In my mind, I had envisioned New Orleans as a huge export market, too, because of the port. It was one of the largest slave markets in the South, in it's time, and although my stories have never visited there, a story set there is an intriguing thought.

Thanks for the great story!
Thanks for the positive feedback. I’m working on part 3 now. I was thinking the same thing about the New Orleans port. That’s a perfect place for a slave to suffer for a while. Worrying about where she might go.
These users thanked the author mikey22 for the post:
imreadonly2

imreadonly2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by imreadonly2 »

I think Charleston and New Orleans would be two very busy ports in this world, with at least some of the world attempting to invoke the Southern Hospitality of a bygone era where slavery was the bedrock of the economy.

We run Dawson's & Sons much as my family did 150 years ago, before the travesty of government interference destroyed our business. Of course we have adjusted for the times, and are fully integrated. We sell girls regardless of race, social standing, religion, or place of national origin. Give me slave pussy, gentlemen, and I'll put it on the block!

It's a world unexplored! :-)
These users thanked the author imreadonly2 for the post (total 3):
jeepstermikey22ZeeChromosome