Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Claire in danger. Part 1/3

Good-hearted guys writing about leading obedient and reluctant girls into slavery and back (sometimes ;-) )
DonMarco
Commenter
Commenter

Claire in danger. Part 1/3

Post by DonMarco »

Disclaimer:
This story is purely a work of fiction. It contains explicit descriptions of sex, humiliation, pain, and submission. Please read it only, if you are above the legal age for this kind of content in your country. As usual, all persons in this story are above 18. When we mention the ethnic backgrounds of persons, it is to contribute to the diversity in the story and the cinema in your head. No negative stereotypes in any form should be advanced. We believe, that all humans are equal. The idea of slavery is a fictitious construct. In real life, informed consent is a MUST. The copyright of this story remains with the authors

Hello,
After “Claire returns” (viewtopic.php?t=860) in cooperation with Gary, this is my first story done alone.
With the generous consent from Gary, I still use his characters. This time I got additional help from Carl and Mr. Smith, which helped me with my first steps. Thanks guys, it's great to work with PRO’s.

As I am a non-native speaker, any help with language is highly appreciated. Please contact me in a PM, if you can help.

About this story:
Claire’s journey over several years from a free woman right out of high school towards permanent slavery finds its end in the Story "OUT OF AFRICA”. You might want to read as min. Part 2 (viewtopic.php?t=131) and the FINALE (viewtopic.php?t=133) Inside this last part, Gary wrote a fateful line in the story:

I had been considering a 3-way scene here.

That sparked something inside me, and I ended up in a rabbit hole for 34 Pages of my word processor. So to fully understand the story, you should read Gary’s work first, since this story here replaces this 1 line in his grand finale of Claire’s journey into slavery. For all, who do want to read the entire story later, here is a short abstract of it.

Claire Anderson (gallery/picture.php?/475/category/32 ) is a young beautiful woman, who is living in Canada. Since a fateful trip to England, where she was graded and trained as a sex slave, she is constantly torn between freedom and slavery. She is invited to a free yoga course from the store chain SAM-The Slave Man. The yoga class is in a city 2 hours away from her home in Canada. She attends the slave yoga classes every week, and at the same time visits a couple, which she got to know as a result of her time in slavery while in Africa. The couple (Emran and Baha Safar, who have lost their beloved slave Nuren 2 years ago to cancer) are very nice to her, and accept her for what she is: A free woman with submissive tendencies. Claire feels accepted and welcome in their home as their friendship grows stronger over each visit. With the onset of winter and the increasing snow on the roads, they propose she lives with them as a permanent guest for the remainder of her training. The Slave Yoga classes become more and more intense. Participating in the nude, along with real slaves and real slave wranglers, and in rooms that were not hidden from public view. The free women are collared for the remainder of the class, and the RFID chip inside their breasts indicating the status of the woman (free, enslaved, owner, etc) is set to "slave.” Then the heat in the class is dialed up another notch. The evil instructor is leaving the free women in a collar and not changing their status back to “free” for the entire next week. She gave the students a real taste of slavery. (“I want you to live as a slave for a week. I want you to experience the wonderful life of a slave as this class will be ending soon. You WILL do this“), Claire is forced to go to the Safars as a temporary slave. The Safars do take Claire up for the challenge and offer to treat her as a slave. She is in the house slave naked, and Emran starts to have sex with the young Canadian beauty in his custody. This was something which Claire had not allowed previously, even if Baha was more than encouraging her to do it. After two very satisfying nights in the arms of Emran, Claire sees a change in Bahas’ behavior.

Claire in Danger
By Don Marco
With the help of Gary, Carl and Mr. Smith

For this 3rd night of her slavery, Claire was locked in her kennel and she wondered what she had done wrong. However, her release the next morning told her the story. Emran and Baha had obviously had sex, Claire could see it on Baha’s face. “Thank you so much.” Baha beamed, “He has not been with me since his slave died.”

Claire smiled warmly. She felt praised and was happy, that she could give something to them. She appreciated their constant friendliness, despite her current status as a slave due to the temporary assignment from the yoga class.

Baha took Claire to the living room and made her kneel.

“Claire, there is something I want to ask you. We have long family traditions, and at all times, we have had slaves. Our family never had an interest in forced slavery, but voluntary indentures. In our home country, this is a form of welfare. In exchange for surrendering her freedom, we take care of the entire family of the slave. Children and siblings could go to school, medical services were provided, the rent of the family was paid, and so on. So, when a woman surrendered to our family, she provided for the future of her own family.
If we were interested in the service of a slave, we executed the Walimat Tarhib ceremony. This stands for welcoming reception. The family comes together, and the potential slave is thoroughly tested by the ceremony to determine if she is really worthy and willing to serve our family. If she passes this examination, she is offered a place in our family’s slave quarters for life. But she is not obliged to take the offer. She would get the written and notarized guarantee, that we would take her, that we take care of her family’s wellbeing, and that we would never sell her in exchange for her lifelong service to our family."

"We feel that you are so close to us now, that we would feel honored if you would participate in this testing ceremony. We offer this to you, even if you are currently our temporary slave. We want you to think about this as a free woman.”

Claire was surprised by this kind offer. Her family was not poor, and she already sensed the desire of the Safar family to have her be the replacement of their previous slave Nuren.
Claire’s upbringing by her parents had taught her not to insult people unnecessarily. “Mistress, I am highly grateful for your thoughtful offer. Even if my family does not need any support, I already feel welcome in your house. So, my thinking is that if I accept this offer, I would take a great opportunity from someone else who really needs it.”

“Claire, I do not want you to overthink this. Of course, your family does not need our financial support. And of course, we would gladly take you as our slave if you want that. You are even welcome in our home if you decline our offer.”

“The reason is: You would undergo this ceremony for Emran. I hope that by undergoing this traditional rite you would end Emran’s mourning for his lost slave. He would be much happier moving forward. You would be helping me get the part of my husband back that I miss so much.”

Claire was touched by Baha’s thoughtful offer. By the deep love Baha had for Emran. But she also asked herself, what this ceremony would mean for her.

“Am I still a free woman after the ceremony, under Canadian and Arabic slave law?”

“You sure are. It is an officially documented and sealed promise from our family, that if you decide for us, we would never sell you, and your family is ensured by our support if they
need it. There is no obligation on your end out of this.”

“In the old days, young women submitted themselves to this torture only, if they wanted to serve us. But here, things would be different. It would be a one-sided promise from us to you”

“Torture? Mistress, I thought it is a ceremony to welcome me in your family?”

“Yes, of course. The ceremony welcomes you but also demonstrates your place in our family hierarchy. Think it over, and if you are interested, let us speak with Emran about it. He will answer all your questions”.

Claire thanked Baha, promised to think it over, and started her daily work naked, collared, and under the close supervision of the Mistress of the house. Normally, Claire was working most of the time alone, since her domestic service was always to Baha’s satisfaction. But after this morning, things were different.

Baha used every opportunity to fondle her private parts to a constant state of arousal. Whenever Baha was passing by, Claire was told to assume a slave position such as" inspect" or "slave 4s" and Baha used her experienced hands to raise Claire’s slave heat, without giving her release.

Emran came home rather early. Claire assumed that Baha had called him. They took her in the living room, and Claire, who was usually told to sit on Emran’s lap, was instead instructed to kneel in the present position in front of the couch. With her knees spread wide, Baha squatted behind her and spread Claire’s long legs even further apart. She gently fondled her breasts, all while whispering in her ear that she was a good slave and on her knees in front of the Master was where she belonged. Baha continued the sweet talk in Claire’s ear, her fingertips slightly touching the girl’s skin as she moved her hands downwards. Claire’s wet love slit got the attention of the experienced hands of her Mistress who pushed her to the verge of a climax while not pushing he over the edge.

“Claire, we decided this morning together, that we would offer you a place in our family. Baha told you about the festivities and what they mean. As the Master of the house, you can now ask me any questions you might have” Emran started the conversation, as Baha knelt behind Claire keeping her in an excited state.

“Master, I am highly honored by the offer. Without being disrespectful: May I ask, what exactly does ceremony entail? I mean: What would happen to me?” Claire asked in her quiet soft voice.

“The old traditional procedure you would undergo is intended to show you your place in our family, and also to show you that we are strong enough to hold a slave in its designated place.”

Baha wanted to say something but was stopped by Emran with an angry look. Claire swallowed but remained silent.

After a strange silence, Claire had to break the silence. It felt a little bit like surrendering by having to ask again.

“So, I assume when you say strong enough to keep me in my place it would mean that you would execute harsh discipline me?”

“We would use pain to demonstrate that we can keep you in line, yes,” he said with a matter-of-fact voice.

Baha took the lead. “We know that you are a good slave, and you normally do not need to be punished, but the ceremony is built like this for many generations, and it was not altered for anyone, and it will not be for you.”

Claire swallowed but did not say anything. Since her training with a cruel black and sadistic Mistress in Regina, she could transfer some forms of pain into pleasure. But what would the torture of this old Arabic procedure entail, and would she be capable of dealing with it?

Claire’s sex was already wet from Baha’s fondling during the entire day before the conversation, but the thought of ritual torture in an Arabic tradition flooded her legs with musky juices as her pussy drooled, dripping on the floor creating a small puddle. Emran saw her arousal and smiled softly.

“Also, you would have sex with both of us, showing you your place. This will be the easy part since you have shown what you can do with your body when you are together with us.” Emran smiled.

Baha added with a devious grin, “Maybe not completely easy, but I am sure you will overcome it, even with some bits of suffering. And you are only allowed to climax when we permit it.”

Clair’s mouth started to get dry. The last sentence from Baha was a clear threat, that they would deny her release, or at least control it. And “showing you your place” could mean that they would do debasing things on her during the different sex acts they had in mind. Claire closed her eyes and tried to get the pictures out of her head. She on her knees, suffering in degrading positions, the Safars driving her towards pain, humiliation, and probably sexual release. As her pussy throbbed in need of relief she knew she needed a clear mind to consider the offer and ultimately make a decision. In her aroused state, her pussy was screaming yes, but what would a cleared mind say?

“There is one thing you need to decide: How intense do you want the different elements of the procedure to be. This shows us how much you want to please us. We would be delighted if you opt for the highest intensity since this would demonstrate your trust and submission to us.”

Emran spoke coldly to her, but Claire saw that he was only trying to hide his nervousness behind this mask. It must be really important to him, and also Baha played nervously with her wedding band during the conversation.

Claire bowed her head in submission and thought about what she just heard, saw, and felt. Some things remained open for her. What was it exactly what she would have to endure? What was this strange one-sided contract about? Did she fully understand all consequences? She was sure that the Safars would not give her more information at this moment.

The uncertainty in which the Masters left her would force her to sign some sort of blank cheque based on trust. A cheque, which her body would have to cash in, most likely for a painfully high price. But one question was too important not to be asked.

“Master, may I ask what would happen, if I would fail in this ceremony?”

Both their faces went serious within seconds. Claire saw the concern in their eyes.

“You would have to leave our family. The tradition would need us to put a definite end to our relationship. What you need to know is that the female head of the family, which is currently my sister Fairuz, will attend and execute significant parts of the ceremony and act as a guardian to ensure that the necessary intensity is applied and that all rules of our tradition are properly followed. She acts as a trustee against the family so that we did not go too soft on you ensuring that you pass all of the tests. So, if you fail, Fairuz will ensure, that you leave”

Claire swallowed a lump in her throat but did not say anything. Someone whose interest would be that they used “enough intensity” would torture her. Would she be capable of doing this? Her training as a pain slut would certainly help, so she looked at the upcoming ordeal with confidence.

It was obvious, that this entire Walimat Tarhib meant a lot to them. And Claire was highly interested in culture, art, and history. So being part of this foreign ceremony would give her an experience in the old rites of the middle east culture many people did not have. Her curiosity inside her for new things started to make herself heard.
And also, Claire has always been a people pleaser, and if asked for a favor that was doable, she usually never said no. It gave her too much joy to make other people happy. For example, when she was a teenager, just after her 18th birthday, at the first time alone with a boy in her bedroom he had asked her to see her breasts. All her girlfriends would have refused this on a first-time encounter, but not Claire. She saw that this was a big thing for him, and happily stripped naked except for her white cotton panties while the guy remained fully clothed. She straddled him so he could touch her breasts easily. First, he only watched her, and then he clumsily fondled her firm young breasts. After a few minutes of mauling her soft flesh with his groping hands and rubbing his bulk against her crotch, he creamed in his pants and left her room with a red face stuttering an apology. For most girls, this would have been a bad experience, but for Claire, it was not, since she made him happy just by letting him explore her tits.

Concerning the question of the intensity, Claire knew they would decide on the right amount of pain or force to use in the execution of each task. So, she saw no point in getting too excited about it. She pushed all fears aside and decided to do it. They would determine the intensity of the discipline. She wanted to make her friends happy, and this was what they wanted. And as a slave, even temporarily, this was her foremost obligation.

“Master, Mistress, thank you for your kind offer. I am highly honored to be chosen to participate in the Walimat Tarhib with your family. Let’s do this, your family will decide the intensity as you see fit? You can judge this much better than me since you know the traditions and the meaning of them much better. You will decide what is good for me. “

Emran beamed happiness, and Baha embraced her from behind. She was thankful that she made Emran happy.

“I will decide on the intensity then upfront as I see fit. And now you may go and prepare dinner after your mouth gives me pleasure.”

Emran leaned back, and Claire opened his trousers, took out his erect manhood, and started slowly and lovingly sucking his cock. She knelt with wide-spread legs, having each of her hands gripping the opposite elbow behind her back. Leisurely she kissed his pulsating cook and licked all the way around its rim. Slowly, and then with increasing intensity, she started to suck and massage his penis the best way she could with only her lips and tongue. Emran liked eye contact during a blow job, and Claire did her best to please him. Baha was now sitting next to Claire on the floor, petting her hair, whispering sweet praise in her ear. That she was such a good girl. That she would fit nicely inside her family, and that she was so pleased that Claire made Emran happy. Emran tried to hold back as long as he could to the experienced mouth that engulfed his cock. With a loud yell, he filled her mouth with his hot jizz.

Claire happily swallowed the full load like a good pleasure slut, all while her pussy throbbed in need.

When Claire released his cock from her mouth her lust was still boiling deep inside her, but neither Emran nor Baha had any intention to pleasure her. She went to help Baha with the dinner preparation, still full of sexual hunger.

While preparing dinner, Baha kept the poor naked Claire on edge, whispering dirty talk in her ears while massaging her privates. After some time, she approached Claire from behind with a mischievous smile on her face and a large carrot taken directly from the fridge in her hand. She made the slave bend over with wide-spread legs in front of the kitchen sink. Claire grabbed the water faucet with her hands, her head hanging over the stainless-steel sink. Just a few hours ago, she had to scrub the sink with a little brush and polish. Now she saw her reflection in the spotless clean surface and as if she was looking at a picture of an unknown slave girl, she read lust, submission, and joy in the reflection.

Baha took the large vegetable and forcefully inserted the thick end first inside Claire’s sopping wet love tunnel. Her vagina gripped the ice-cold carrot tightly in response. This intensified the maddening feeling of the rough surface inside her slit, and with her aroused state, she quickly came to a screaming orgasm after only a few slow thrusts. But Baha did not let her off so easily. She kept her coming, each time intensifying the depth and speed of her assault against Claire’s drippy slave snatch. The carrot slowly warmed while retaining all of its firmness. The rough surface massaged the sensitive spots inside her throbbing cunt, especially when Baha rotated the carrot with each push, giving it an extra twist that sent tremors throughout Claire’s body. The skilled fingers of Baha’s other hand expertly manipulated Claire’s engorged clitoris as she loudly moaned and squealed in pleasure. Her head inside the sink, she heard her own echo from the metal walls.

Claire’s voice was a little hoarse after Baha raced her 3 times up the hill and pushed her over the cliff into a series of explosive orgasms that increased in strength, one after the other.
After these intense slavegasms, Baha helped Claire slowly to collapse to the floor, her hair a wet sweaty mess. Baha petted Claire’s head until her breathing became normal again.
After dinner and cleaning up the entire kitchen alone Claire went to join her Masters in the living room. Her usual place on Emran’s lap was taken by Baha, so Claire knelt obediently next to the couch, and ensured that they had drinks, snacks, and everything else they wanted.

Then she was led by Baha on her leash to the kennel. It looked like Emran had chosen to take Baha in his bed again. Baha gleamed with joy and kissed Claire on the cheek.
“You make us very happy, Claire. You would make a good slave for us”.

“Thank you, Mistress.”

Claire smiled politely and crawled into her kennel. Baha switched off the light and Claire was alone in total darkness with her whirling thoughts on the upcoming family ceremony.
Claire was sure, upstairs, Emran would make love to Baha, while she was alone and naked in darkness all by herself. Could she stand the old Arabic traditions, which are much crueler than the modern way of treating slaves in her country? How much pain would it bring? What did Emran mean with the different levels of intensity, and what would happen if she failed in this ceremony? What does “a definite end of your relationship” mean? Would they take her to court for self-enslavement, and sell her off the block? With wild dreams of her being sold under the whip of an auctioneer, she drifted into an unsteady sleep.
The next day, Emran came home at his usual time, his face showing the expression of a man who has made a final decision. Claire greeted him in her usual way, as she tried to give him oral pleasure in the hallway, but was pushed away. Surprised, she assisted him change and helped him into his recliner. Obediently she knelt next to him, with a lowered head.
“Slave Claire, I have decided on the intensity for the Walimat Tarhib. It will be with the most intense permitted within the traditions of our family. There is a reason for it. If you pass and decide to become our slave or become a slave in any other form, I want the entire family to respect our decision to take a western girl into our family. With the high intensity, there is no room for stupid “What if” discussions”

Claire’s face turned red from a mixture of excitement and fear. He had never explained what the strongest intensity meant. And what does “in any other form becoming their slave” mean? She wanted to start asking questions, but Emran cut her off.

“No, slave! Until the ceremony, I want to see a high level of protocol. Slaves do not ask questions. Slaves obey! We may come back to our soft relationship after the ceremony. IF I decide so!”

She was intimidated but also a little bit impressed by his strength as he said this. This was something which she always thought of: That Emran and Baha as owners were maybe too soft on her.

But here he was, asking her to undergo an old Arabic form of torture in her slave audition in the most intense form permitted, without knowing exactly what it would entail in detail, judged by the female head of the family, with the danger of failing, the ramifications of which she did not now although they hinted at her enslavement. All she knew was that it would be painful. All while he set aside the previous friendly manner in which he had treated her. Despite all this uncertainty, he simply expected her to say “Yes, Master”, and not to ask any questions.

Claire remained silent for quite some time; deep in thought. Only the harsh slave training she had previously endured gave her the strength to convey a soft “Yes, Master”, her voice almost cracking under the pressure.

“The ceremony will be on Wednesday, 2 days before the end of your yoga class slave week. Baha will prepare you. Expect some uncomfortable things. Tomorrow evening, Fairuz will also come and “get acquainted” with you. He spoke the air quotes of “get acquainted” with a strange and concerned look on his face.

“Yes, Master. Thank you Master.”

Emran called for Baha to take Claire down to her kennel. Baha was distant and cold while putting her in her cage, even locking the kennel. Claire laid there all alone naked in the darkness and silence of the locked-up basement. Alone with her fear, but also with a simmering sexual excitement for the things to come. She spent another night alone with her dreams full of sex, pain, and slavery, drifting between sleep and dozing like waves in the ocean.

The next morning went as usual, apart from the fact that both Master and Mistress were very distant to her. Claire was confused and tried to gain their attention back by leaning over backward to please them.

After Master left the house, Baha sent Claire into the kitchen to scrub the floors on her knees with a hand brush. While she also kept herself busy around Claire in the kitchen, she slipped a finger vibrator on the middle finger of her right hand. With this toy, she teased Claire on a constant level of arousal, a thing which always wore out Claire mentally. Also, she used some sort of lightly tickling oil to lube her sex and her little starfish muscle constantly.

After more than an hour on her unprotected knees on the hard tile floor, Baha, out of nowhere, stood behind her with a large and cold glass dildo and pushed the toy inside her rear hole. Without any warning, lube, or mercy.

“Hold still Claire. We need to subdue you for the ceremony. It is for your own good.”

Tears shot in Claire’s eyes. It hurt, but what hurt, even more, was the cold and harsh behavior of both her Master and Mistress. If they had wanted to use her rear entrance, she would have happily submitted it to them, even as a guest. But now they raped her with this glass-hard monster. Claire was confused and suffered.

Baha held Claire’s head down forcefully on the ground. Claire’s head was turned away from Baha, Claire’s cheek on the now freshly scrubbed floor. Baha’s other hand drove the dildo in and out of her houseguest. Or temporary slave girl? Or future slave of the family? Or even, and this thought frightened Claire even most: tested and failed family slave, with a definite end of the relationship a.k.a. sold on the block as a failure?

“I will not stop before you come, Claire. I can do this all morning long, but you will wear out. So, you better get going! And do not even think about faking it. I am a woman; you can’t fool me”

It was scary to Claire. Being mistreated by people who used to be friendly to her, and then being forced to climax out of nowhere. Claire’s only resort in this situation was trying to focus on her pleasure. She took a hand away from her head, which she had used to protect her skull from bouncing off the floor by Baha’s hard thrusts, and massaged her clit. She tried to engage her slave pleasure technique, but she had never done it while doing anal. Slowly but steadily, she managed to stoke the fires of her arousal. The oil Baha had used in her sphincter also helped. She eventually climaxed leaving her exhausted, but with little sexual satisfaction.

Her head was sweaty all over, her long hair stuck to her face in an ugly mess. As Baha let go of her, she collapsed on the floor and lightly sobbed and sniffled a few minutes from being sodomized in this manner.

Baha sent her to the showers to make herself “presentable for a visitor.” Claire obeyed with a lowered head, not knowing who the mysterious visitor would be.
Thirty minutes later she was all freshened up with her wet curls hanging cold over her breasts, playing lightly with her erect nipples. She was placed in front of the door in the kneeling position with her legs spread wide apart and her hands grasping her elbows behind her back. Baha stood there with a riding crop and corrected Claire, Baha clearly sought perfection. Something, which Claire was grateful. If she was doing something, she wanted it done RIGHT.

-------------
End of Part 1.

Oh-oh. In which fogy future is Claire driving this time? I am sure, she did not get the full picture of what she signed up for. Even if the Safars had been friendly to her in the past, here they play a risky game with her. Which other preparations will she have to endure? And how bad will the ceremony really be?

Part 2 will bring some answers.

If you like the story, your feedback (good or bad, public or private) does put the fuel in our tank. It could be as simple as a little “thumbs-up” in the forum or a detailed analysis of the breaks in the logic or my poor grammar or how a scene would have been better from your POV.
Last edited by DonMarco on Tue Jan 04, 2022 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author DonMarco for the post (total 8):
imreadonly2jeepsternabarydakswigginCwelst72jean.amelotCitizen1069timerider

imreadonly2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Claire in danger. Part 1/3

Post by imreadonly2 »

I think this is a very interesting plot setup, as introducing the "traditional middle eastern" aspect opens up Claire to all sorts of practices and rituals that might be unknown to her, and to all of us. Perhaps she is taken to a Halal market in Regina with other slave girls, where she is put on display as an infidel, and she is made to "season the meats." Or perhaps people at the market openly feel her up, and haggle over her body in Arabic, with the buyer dismissing her as the seller talks her up, all in a language that is as distressing as it is indecipherable.

The seller grabbed Claire's breasts and massaged the nipples. Cupping her breasts in her hand, he lofted them up like two melons, emphasizing their fullness.

Alas, the buyer was not impressed. Laughing, he picked up two grapes out of the bin behind him, rolling them in his fingers as he scoffed at Claire's chest.

I have no idea where you're going, but thanks for writing. It's a wonderful start! :tiphat:
These users thanked the author imreadonly2 for the post:
DonMarco