Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

The selective service slave part 8

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

The selective service slave part 8

Post by mikey22 »

Complete chaos breaks out inside the waiting area of the slave office.

“ Mrs. Lee Ann it’s backing up out here bad! “
Mrs. Sally yells out.

Mrs. Lee Ann Leaves Misty and mom. The two of them stand off to the side. And just try to blend into the background. So they don’t draw any attention to themselves.

Mrs. Lee Ann joins Mrs. Sally. To try to figure out what’s going on.

Both these ladies only process on a busy day between the idiots that self indenture. And the court ordered or the ones that’s been drafted maybe 10 a day. It’s usually a slow leisurely day.
Never anything on this level.

“ Lord have mercy! What In the world? Happened in that courtroom? “

A bailiff makes his way through the unruly crowd and around the counter with the two ladies. He had a list in hand of everyone’s name in the courtroom.

“ Judge Green enslaved them all! “

“ Why? “
Mrs. Lee Ann asks.

The bailiff looks around the room for a moment. And he pointed out a tall loud mouthed blonde.

“ That yankee bitch right there pissed him off! “

“ Damn Yankees! They can’t never leave that attitude at the state line? “

“ She sure didn’t! “

“ We got to get more security in here! “

Both ladies get on the phone and call in more deputies, handlers and wranglers to keep the crowd under some degree of control until they can get them out of there clothes and into collars.

Then comes the task of what to do with them all. The slaves they all ready had out back were waiting transport. From a truck that traveled around picking up slaves from other offices.

“ Might have to bring one of the bull trailers out of retirement? “

“ What about the barge that’s coming down river tonight from up north? “
Mrs. Sally suggests.

“ That’s quick thinking there! Let me make some calls. “

As stated before this slavery thing is big business. They ship them yankee cunts down river. And run them through slave camp at Natchez. Then it’s on to the auction block at New Orleans. And shipped out as exports.

In the old days New Orleans was the biggest port for importing slaves for labor purposes. That’s until the travesty of government interference during the 1800’s that shut all that down.

In today’s world the American pleasure slut slave is wanted world wide.
They shipping out so much pussy. There’s even talk that the breeding farms might be brought back.

As explained before. There also sold all over the United States. If you don’t want to buy it off the block. Just pick one up at one of the big box stores or the pet store.
You may also luck up and find one at the pound for just the cost of the adoption fee and shots of course.
Take her home and enjoy.

While more security was called in and the logistics was worked out.

55 year old lead prosecutor Melinda Myers. Along with public defenders Kelli Thompson and Kay Roberts. Followed by Kimberly Richards. Who was Judge Greens clerk at the time.

All four women were dressed to the nines with there sexy but professional business outfits. All had there wrists restrained with zip ties. Carrying there purses in there hands. As the made there way through the angry crowd.
Up to the front and around the counter with Mrs. Sally and Mrs. Lee Ann.

“ Ladies? Bad day in court today? “
Mrs. Lee Ann inquires. While she lights herself a cigarette.

“ This is all a mistake. “
Melinda would say.

“ Mrs. prosecutor your name is at the top of the list. Followed by you all. “
Mrs. Lee Ann said waving her finger in front of the others.

“ Come on Lee Ann? You can’t enslave us? We’re public officials? “

“ If I don’t enslave you. I wouldn’t be doing my job. My hands are tied. Besides I still ain’t got over you enslaving my niece and nephew the way you did? “

“ They were repeat offenders! That shit they were cooking in that meth lab was killing people! I just enslaved them for five years! I could have enslaved them for 50! “
Melinda argues.

Mrs. Lee Ann looks at Kelli and Kay.

“ And you two didn’t do worth a shit! Defending them? “

“ We got there enslavement down to five years! “
Kelli yells out.

“ You should have gotten them off! “

Yeah Mrs. Lee Ann had some beef with these three ladies.

Kimberly Richards was probably the only honest one. As far as was known at the time. Being the youngest at 26. She was just recording the minutes.

“ Look like you putting on a little weight?”
Mrs. Lee Ann said poking her finger against Melinda’s chubby belly. Over her blouse.

“ Maybe that pussy of yours ain’t as good as it used to be? “

“ Lee Ann you ain’t got to go there? “

“ Mrs. Prosecutor the Judge is getting rid of the four of you for some reason?
And I’m selling the four of you down river as pussy! “

“ Down rivers where? “

“ Natchez “

Natchez slave camp is also known as the Devils punch bowl. Which is the most brutal slave camp in the entire country.
As a prosecutor Melinda Myers as shipped off hundreds of poor enslaved girls there throughout her years as lead prosecutor.

“ You can’t send us there! They’ll kill us! “

“ That sounds like a personal problem to me. “
Mrs. Lee Ann said blowing her cigarette smoke right into the former prosecutors face.

“ Ain’t there something that can be done? “
Kimberly asks with tears streaming down her youthful pretty face.

“ Judge Green would have to reverse the enslavements. “
Lee Ann explained.

“ Can’t we go talk to the judge? “
Kay asks in desperation. And was crying herself.

“ No! “
Lee Ann said flatly.

“ Maybe he’ll reverse the orders. After y’all had your ass’s whipped a while. “

That would be the only hope she’d give them.

Here’s a little back ground about the former prosecutor.

Melinda Myers is a Mississippi native. She’s 55 years old and stands at 5’10. 160 Lbs. she’s a brunette from a bottle of course. Which is quite long and beautiful, which she parts on the side. She’s got blue eyes. And a nice firm and perky surgery enhanced 38C tits. In her younger years she had great legs. Which she proudly displayed as she strutted around the courtroom in her skirts and stripper heels. Now she prefers that Hillary Clinton pants suit look. Which many older professional women wear these days.

This self serving biotch. On the books takes around 90k in salary and benefits off the backs of the poor tax payers.
Off the books it’s got to be a hell of a lot more. Judging by the 8 different luxury and sport vehicles she owns. Along with the plantation style mansion she lives in. Which overlooks the river.
Then there’s the diamonds that she also wears proudly with her pants suits and heels.
She also has her own slaves and caretakers that do everything for her around her lavish estate.

That’s quite a lot for a public servant? Don’t you think?

She barely passed the bar. And clerked for a number of years for Judge Rigens. Who was before Judge Green. From there like any successful cunt. She’d fuck her way to the top.

She probably bought her law degree with pussy. From the same school mom got her real estate and business degrees from.

Yeah both these cases there are fraudulent.

Moms wealth is probably equal to Melinda’s. But at least she keeps a lower profile and doesn’t flaunt it in those ways.
These users thanked the author mikey22 for the post (total 4):
Johnny LawrencejeepsterFreight_Trainreddbunnz