Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Weekend Penal Slave

eroticstoryspinner
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Weekend Penal Slave

Post by eroticstoryspinner »

This popped into my head while working on Mother Daughter 5. Very rough work in progress and nowhere near done.

Thoughts?

Jodi Taylor put her purse and wrist comp in the trunk of her car. Making sure that she had her key fob and drivers license clutched in her left hand, she shut the lid and turned towards the door the gate attendant had directed her to. As she reached out to open it, she heard a clicking sound like a lock releasing. As it shut behind her, she heard the same sound.

She was in a room that was a bizarre cross between " government office" and "locker room. " Two rows of plastic seats ran back to back to a metal door on the far end. Six desks were arrayed three to a side. Two were unoccupied. The walls behind the desks were covered with lockers.

Jodi gravitated to the pleasant looking brunette deputy who occupied the first desk to her right. Looking up, the female deputy asked, "How can I help you?"

" Myyyy lawyer told me to report here. "

"Ok, ID. Place both hands flat on the panel in front of you. Keep them there till you hear a ping."

Taking her drivers license, Jodi saw the woman insert it in a reader. She put her hands on the white plastic sheet on top of the desk, which softly glowed when touched. The deputy turned in her chair and opened one of the lockers and pulled out a plastic bin. Swevling back, the officer placed the bin on her desk. The pinging sound caused her to look at a screen. Without looking away from the flat-screen, the deputy said, "Strip"

" Here?" Jodi squeaked. Since her entrance, three men and another woman had entered and were talking to the other officers.

"Here. Now. Your order of enslavement went active as soon as you walked through the door and your identity was confirmed. Off with your clothes. I won't ask again. "

Jodi slipped out of her sundress. She hesitated as she reached for her bra.

"Everything, convict. Shoes too."

Jodi unhooked her bra, freeing her breasts. Even after two kids, they still looked good. Her husband certainly didn't complain. She pulled down the plain cotton "granny panties " as her nineteen year old daughter called them. She was thankful for the camping trip that had her and her eighteen year old son out of the house for another week. They would never need to know her shame.

"Gather your clothes and put them in the bin. You will get them back when you are released."

As soon as Jodi loaded the bin with her sandals, clothes and key fob, she was instructed to interlock her fingers and put her hands behind her head. The deputy then asked her a series questions, mostly about her health, medications and allergies. The last question shocked her.

"Are you lesbian, bisexual, or heterosexual?"

"I'm married with children. Definitely heterosexual. "

"Right. Come around my desk "

As Jodi did as she was told she noticed that the people who had come in after her were all naked in front of the other deputies.

"On your knees. Get licking. "

Jodi saw that the deputy had hiked up her uniform skirt to reveal a smooth pussy. Between the woman’s ankles was a round cushion.

"But I don't do that. I am straight!"

"Jodi Taylor might have been straight. As soon as you walked in here, you quit being her. Now you're just another weekender slave cunt waiting to be flogged, barcoded and put to work for the next 48 hours. That includes licking, sucking and fucking whoever you're told to. You lost your sexual preferences with your clothes. We have some time to kill till a flogging station opens up. And your tongue is just sitting there. Get to it or I will add an extra lash for disobedience. "

Jodi knelt and put her tongue to work.
These users thanked the author eroticstoryspinner for the post (total 6):
dtrelskyCarl BradfordjeepsterGeeFreight_Trainreddbunnz

lovethissite
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Weekend Penal Slave

Post by lovethissite »

Good start. Hope the future chapters are longer and there is more background information.

jeepster
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by jeepster »

Interesting! As was said a good start but hoping for more back round as to why she is in there!

eroticstoryspinner
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by eroticstoryspinner »

I should have and will label this clearly as a work in progress. There's a whole lot more to the story. I have several different things going at once and I needed to get this idea out to clear the deck so to speak.
These users thanked the author eroticstoryspinner for the post (total 2):
Carl Bradfordjeepster

imreadonly2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by imreadonly2 »

Judge Rufus Park wadled out of his office and onto the balcony at the front of Tarrant County Courthouse to observe the protest below.

"Noisy little bitches," the Sheriff said. "Shrill!"

"College makes 'em that way. All that feminist studies bullshit. They'll be noisier still, when I fuck 'em up the ass."

"Which ones do you want?" the Sheriff asked.

"The one on the end, with the red hair and the nice tits. No bra, her ass hanging out of her shorts. No matter what that bullshit sign she's holding over her head says, she's a natural for the collar."

"Got her. Who else?"

"The smarty pants brunette with the glasses, holding the microphone. Her ass will really be smart, when I put a branding iron on it."

"Good choice, Your honor. She's the ringleader. Branding her will be a lesson to the rest."

"Let's do the Professor, too."

"Which one is that?"

"Older, thinner, glasses, with that shapeless tweed dress. I bet she has a hot bod underneath. She won't be rabble rousing her students, if she's rubbing her snatch on the auction block."

"Anyone else?"

"Yeah, the one at the end, with the blonde curls, who thinks she's Taylor Swift."

"Geez, she does look like Taylor Swift. Too bad she's not protestin'".

"Fuck it, she's THERE, so she's part of the disturbance. Thinking of me puttin' my dick in her sweet mouth is sure disturbin' me," he added with a laugh. "Selling her sweet pussy is just money in the bank, even if she can't sing."

"That all?" the Sheriff said.

"Yeah, my fab four. They'll be an example for the rest."

"Should I bring them in for trial?"

"What's to fucking try? I'm the victim of the disturbance, I'm the witness, and I'm the Judge. Do you want me to testify to myself? My secretary has the paperwork on my desk, all filled out, signed, and sealed. Take it with you and fill in their names and SINS, then roll out the auction block and sell 'em right in front of the courthouse. They want to protest the noon auction? Make them PART of the noon auction. If any of there girlfriends complain, add 'em to the coffle. How many men do you have with you?"

"Twenty. Every guy in the department wanted THIS duty."

"I bet. Gratuities are great. It shouldn't take longer, as they're all pre-numbered."

"Really? Do you think they all have SINS already?" the Sheriff said. "How do you know?"

Judge Parker smiled. "Because I KNOW."
These users thanked the author imreadonly2 for the post:
jeepster

lovethissite
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by lovethissite »

Good addition Joe.
These users thanked the author lovethissite for the post:
imreadonly2