Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Just felt like sharing this

Other or miscellaneous topics of discussion. You can also post praises, criticism or proposals for the board administration here.
dtrelsky
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Just felt like sharing this

Post by dtrelsky »

Saw this on the front page of reddit and thought it made for an interesting idea. The poster made a typo that was autocorrected from "trying" to "training" but I like the idea that the police would get someone to play the role of the naked woman refusing to be covered and get her to commit to the role, only to have the trainees who are supposed to stop her and cover her up be so ineffective that she's left wanting to stop but somehow feeling like it would be more embarrassing to show that she was in fact in her right mind all along and dancing around naked in public on purpose.
Maybe there is a new policy to document the offender before taking them into custody. Sentences of community service as a pleasure slave on the weekends for misdemeanors or something. Just hoping that coworkers don't find out before the sentence is completed.
These users thanked the author dtrelsky for the post (total 6):
jeepsterHooked6imreadonly2SteveBurkebertrumm00057timerider

Hooked6
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Just felt like sharing this

Post by Hooked6 »

I liked your take on what was going on and your idea of short term indenture for minor offenses. There's a story in there for sure based on your ideas.

I suspect, however that it has more to do with a bad recreational drug use like bath salts or Flakka also known as Spice, which has been shown to cause users to rip off their clothes and engage in crazy behavior like streaking, uninhibited social conduct after using small amounts of the drug. Larger amounts can result in psychotic behavior like dancing on ledges or dangerous locations, jumping out of buildings and/or violent fighting using almost super human strength. Generally, Police have been instructed to keep the user safe if they are not aggressive and let the drug wear off. Aggressive, violent behavior is not so well tolerated, as one can imagine, and is usually responded to with overwhelming force. In the case shown in the above post, I think the officers were just content to let her "do her thing" until the drug effects eased off.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/mor ... -strength/

Hooked6
These users thanked the author Hooked6 for the post:
bertrumm00057

imreadonly2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by imreadonly2 »

In the Gor books they have a day called THE FESTIVAL OF SLAVES, where free women can pretend to be slave girls, and run around naked with temporary "brands" and collars. I've always wanted to write a story about this.

I think this girl was practicing for the big day!
These users thanked the author imreadonly2 for the post (total 5):
jeepsterbertrumm00057Hooked6automagix12timerider

automagix12
Site Operator
Site Operator

Post by automagix12 »

The special day is called Kajuralia on Gor
See here
https://www.angelfire.com/ky3/bakah/dictionary.html#K
These users thanked the author automagix12 for the post:
imreadonly2
Good girls will not be spanked here :D

dtrelsky
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by dtrelsky »

https://vimeo.com/73851503

I've seen the music video for Robin Thicke's Blurred Lines before but I never knew there was a version where the girls were topless and practically naked, combined with the songs lyrics it stimulated my imagination a bit.

Okay, now he was close
Tried to domesticate you
But you're an animal
Baby, it's in your nature (meow)
Just let me liberate you (hey, hey, hey)

I know you want it
You're a good girl (hey, hey)
Can't let it get past me (oh yeah)
You're far from plastic (alright)

One thing I ask of you
Let me be the one you back that ass up to (come on!
Go from Malibu to Paris, boo (yeah)
Had a bitch, but she ain't bad as you (uh-uh, ayy)
So, hit me up when you pass through (oh)
I'll give you something big enough to tear your ass in two

Nothin' like your last guy, he too square for you
He don't smack that ass and pull your hair like that (you like it)
So I'm just watchin' and waitin'
For you to salute the true big pimpin'
Not many women can refuse this pimpin'
I'm a nice guy, but don't get it confused, get pimpin' (everybody get up)
Shake your rump
Get down, get up
Do it like it hurt, like it hurt
What, you don't like work?

I'm just cutting out parts but with a little revision it can sound more like a guy convincing a girl that she would get top grade without need for enhancements. Let him know when she's passing through the auction house. He's not like her old/current guy, he know's just how a slut like her needs to be treated. You're tired of working? Becomes a pleasure slut instead and get away from the stress of the daily grind.

Aside from the song I imagined what if they were shooting that music video in the same universe as Joe's Big D. I imagine the girls are not slaves but free girls being encouraged to let loose on set because due to the nature of what they are there for they can't have their slave behavior held against them. So they initially filmed the non-explicit version and once the girls were comfortable got them to strip down and show off, knowing they would be getting tons of attention from the video all without putting themselves in a risky situation—at least during the filming, as for what sort of situations they get into in the months to come as a result of the popularity of the video they appeared in is mostly up to them. The producers might have brought in a girl as a sort of judas goat to be the first to take her top off and make the rest feel like it was ok. The trouble being that once a girl gets a taste for how hot it makes her she wants some more, but playing with fire makes it all too easy to get burned.
These users thanked the author dtrelsky for the post:
jeepster