Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Introducing the VagiVac 3000

Mr. Smith
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Introducing the VagiVac 3000

Post by Mr. Smith »

Sometimes the TV commercials on the Slave Channel are better than the show you’re watching. The following is the Supe Bowl commercial for the new VagiVac 3000 that was introduced just in time for Christmas last year.

A split screen depicts a housewife on the left and cute naked slave girl on her knees. Voiceover, “The VagiVac 3000 is the perfect Valentine gift for the little lady in your life.”

Transitions to an angry housewife finding slave drip stains on her white carpet. “Is your wife complaining that your house slave is dripping on the carpet after hosting the guys for poker night or a ball game?”

Next up the barefoot wife’s frowning while examining the sole of her foot after stepping in slave drip in the hallway. “Tired of hearing about it when your wife steps in slave drip?”

Depiction of man about to exercise his slave girl finding cum oozing out of her sloppy vagina as he shakes his head in disgust. “Are you a discerning gentleman that prefers a pristine juicy pussy over sloppy seconds?”

The camera pans to a picture of the VagiVac in use cleaning out a dirty slave snatch. “Then you need the Davis Technologies VagiVac 3000 to clean out your slave’s cunt after each use.”

Then a cute slave girl in a slavegasm during her cleaning. “Not only does the VagiVac clean out all unwanted debris but the "Magic Wand" feature rewards your slave girl with a mind-blowing gusher during each deep cleaning.”

Now a cute pleasure slut lost in a slave haze humping her master’s leg. “This easy-to-use feature can also be handy to edge your little slave slut, transforming her into a whining needy pleasure slut lost in her slave haze begging to serve you and your friends.”

A busty slut is depicted on her back legs spread happily getting a cleaning. “Our free instructional video is available at VagiVac3000.com where you are provided with an easy-to-follow step by step guide for both the deep and quick clean cycles. Master the Magic Wand features with simple instructions ensuring all her sensitive erogenous zones are hygienic. You learn how to reward your slave or torture the little slut by edging her leaving her begging to serve you even more.”

The video transition to a man pouring fluids into a bottle of water, shaking it, and handing it to a cute slave girl who happily drinks her organic slave water. “The catchment bulb ensures that none of the debris removed from your slave’s cunt will go to waste. Never pay for slave water again. Go to VagiVac3000.com for simple recipes for homemade slave water and other delightful ways to feed the collected hearty organic protein to your little slut leaving her with smooth glossy hair.”

Now the video depicts the housewife receiving a deep clean with the Magic Wand erupting into an intense climax. “The VagiVac 3000 is the perfect Valentine's Day gift for your wife. This buy one, get the second half off, Valentine’s Day special means your wife and pleasure slut never have to share. This special offer is available online at Amazon or in the slave aisle at your local Target store. The deluxe model is available at either William Sonoma or Nordstrom’s while Costco carries the industrial strength model.

Online Reviews

***** When I came home after work, I was welcomed home by my lab Skippy sitting by the garage door wagging his tail with his Frisbee in his mouth wanting to go play at the park. Now with my VagiVac I always find Missy, my cute little house slave kneeling next to Skippy, wagging her tail holding up my VagiVac in her hands wanting to go play. She is more enthusiastic with her pleasure slut duties with a constantly drippy wet slave snatch after I bought my VagiVac.

***** Five stars. My wife hid our VagiVac in our bedroom after she saw me cleaning our house slave to a toe-curling slavegasm. After cleaning out my wife she was so eager for another cleaning I got my first BJ in years to get me hard because she wanted a second go. I had to order a second one for my house slave since the wife didn’t want to share. I am looking forward to my wife’s reaction when they invent an AnalVac.

***** My slave girl regularly claims she needs two to three cleanings. I am always hearing, “You missed a spot” as the little slut begs for another cleaning so she will not get punished for leaking slave drip. Now my wife complains that I am spending too much time playing the slave girl if I give her a second cleaning.

***** When I bought myself a pleasure slut my annoying father-in-law and brother-in-law kept stopping by the house unannounced to visit. The a__holes spend more time with my slave girl than our family, always leaving a mess behind if you know what I mean? Now with my VagiVac there are no more sloppy seconds for me. After a VagiVac cleaning my pleasure slut is all mine again begging for my attention.
These users thanked the author Mr. Smith for the post (total 9):
eroticstoryspinnerCarl BradfordjeepsterDonMarcomikey22SteveBurkedtrelskyDarrenwhipstheslutsZeeChromosome

Carl Bradford
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Introducing the VagiVac 3000

Post by Carl Bradford »

An essential appliance to clean up after all the well-lubricated couplings and horny females who appear on this site.
These users thanked the author Carl Bradford for the post (total 3):
DonMarcoMr. Smithjeepster

DonMarco
Commenter
Commenter

Post by DonMarco »

And it is a self-supporting business model since it appears that with each use on a girl the need for the device becomes higher. Brilliant Idea.

How about a maintenance plan customers can sign up for?
Or custom-made lip adapters for the wives, to show how much the owner cares for them compared to the slave girl? 😊
These users thanked the author DonMarco for the post (total 4):
Carl BradfordjeepsterMr. SmithZeeChromosome

Mr. Smith
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mr. Smith »

When I came up with the idea for the VagiVac I tried to model it after a dentist's saliva suction device. The ones that are hooked at the end that remove your saliva while the dentists or oral hygienists work on your teeth that make that really loud sucking noise. The handheld VagiVac makes a similar noise unless it is muffled during a deep clean of the slave snatch. This way everyone in the area knows when a slut is getting cleaned out by the sound. I am working on four chapters of Allison's tale and in chapter 15 she will get a rather public cleaning. I am encouraging users to leave a customer review of this device.
These users thanked the author Mr. Smith for the post (total 2):
jeepsterCarl Bradford

Johnny Lawrence
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Johnny Lawrence »

Honestly I was imagining one of those large, 1950s style electrolux vacuums. The ones that are long horizontal cylinders with a hose attached. Industrial strength for extra cleaning power!

Something like that might even have a double hose attachment, for cleaning two women at the same time.
These users thanked the author Johnny Lawrence for the post:
Mr. Smith

SteveBurke
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SteveBurke »

Johnny Lawrence wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 5:21 am Honestly I was imagining one of those large, 1950s style electrolux vacuums. The ones that are long horizontal cylinders with a hose attached. Industrial strength for extra cleaning power!

Something like that might even have a double hose attachment, for cleaning two women at the same time.
Slave Ranches would probably need a multiple attachment, similar to a milking machine...
These users thanked the author SteveBurke for the post (total 5):
jeepsterMr. Smithmikey22Johnny LawrenceCarl Bradford
"Spread your legs and BEND OVER!" :twisted:

Mr. Smith
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mr. Smith »

I was thinking more along the lines of a dust buster sized device that not only sucks up unwanted debris but also has characteristics that make one hell of a vibrator. It is only effective with organic substances; lubricants tend to clog the device which is why it has a warning not to use in the anus. It is designed to cause the woman to become sexually aroused, thus secreting vaginal juice that makes it easier to capture sperm. Kind of initiating a vaginal self-cleaning process.

I have a scene written where the VagiVac is used. Maybe I should post that scene here. It may be some time before I finish that chapter.
These users thanked the author Mr. Smith for the post (total 2):
jeepsterCarl Bradford

Johnny Lawrence
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Johnny Lawrence »

Now I’m imagining a guy sitting in his office at work, making an appointment for some workers to come by his house and pick up his slave, either for sale or maybe for several months of extensive training. “Pick her up at two o’clock, she’s scheduled to be hooked up to the Vagivac at that time.”

What none of them know is that the bored housewife has taken to sneaking in longer and longer sessions with the machine. When they arrive, the workers find a glassy-eyed naked woman covered in her own drool, in the middle of an hour and a half-long deep cleaning session. “This must be the one,” they say, before picking up her limp body and carrying her to the transport van.

A few minutes later, the slave girl walks back into the den. “I finished cleaning the bathroom. Ma’am? Ma’am?”
These users thanked the author Johnny Lawrence for the post (total 6):
jeepsterdtrelskyCarl BradfordMr. SmithTauriRedZeeChromosome

jeepster
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by jeepster »

Johnny that is a great idea for a story!
These users thanked the author jeepster for the post (total 3):
imreadonly2Mr. SmithLeifer

Mr. Smith
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mr. Smith »

Johnny,

By all means write that one up. I like the idea, just make it a no refund school once the slave girl shows up so he cannot swap the slave for the wife. Of course, the husband wants to get his money's worth and with the slave girl at home does he really need the wife? Which training school from basic obedience to elite pleasure slut or ponygirl just adds to the possibilities. Maybe it happens to that useless step-daughter who just graduated from high school with no real plans for her future.

Below is a segment of a chapter in Allison's story demonstrating how I used the VagiVac 3000. This takes place in a semi-private room at a nice restaurant in Dallas. It may be some time before I publish this chapter since there are two more that need to get finished before I get to this part of the story.
I kneeled on my slave mat with my knees appropriately spread wide apart in the slave kneel position, looking down at the ground displaying my sex for all to see as Celum ordered the chocolate mousse and coffee. Suddenly I realized that I had a problem. Leakage! Calum made a rather large deposit in my safety deposit box so to speak which was beginning to ooze out. Soon I felt a drop, followed by another and then a particularly large glob of semen began to exit becoming a hanging strand of cum while making a slow decent to the floor when our waitress noticed my predicament. Throwing discretion into the wind she called into her microphone, “Vagi-Vac cleanup needed at table 9.”

Everyone at the table heard her while trying to find the little puddle of seepage on the floor between my legs. Blushing I looked up observing the knowing twinkles in Barbara and Natasha’s eyes while the others acted surprised. I even detected a slight blush on Calum’s handsome face since everyone at the table just had to know who was responsible for the cummy condition of my pussy. I mean a vagina full of semen does not just happen on its own.

This cute feminine slave busboy named Julian, who was gayer than a twirler in a pride parade, with his poor little penis in a cock cage, pranced up with a good-sized pouch hanging from his shoulder. He smiled kindly at me fully understanding my current predicament. Part of a slave’s mental conditioning is the constantly reinforced notion that a slave has no privacy, so my vaginal cleanup took place not in the privacy of a bathroom, but in full view of everyone at the table.

Seeing my blushing face and the confused looks on Calum and Chris’s faces, he asked, “Would the masters and mistresses like this slave to explain how the Davis Technologies Vagi-Vac 3000 works?”

Natasha grinned, “Please explain the process while you are cleaning this drippy slave girl. I do not believe these gentlemen are familiar with this procedure.”

“Yes, mistress,” he replied.

Cheerily Barbara ordered, “Twenty-seven, present.”

Quickly I stood in the present position with my legs spread shoulder width apart with my fingers interlaced on the back of my head, elbows out to the sides, making my oozing pussy available to Julian. Everyone at the table had a good view of my freshly fucked vagina. Quickly he donned a finger vibe on the middle finger of his left hand and started massaging my already engorged happy button with it. God the felt good as my slave mind tried to assert control. Boy did he know his way around a woman’s clitoris. In only a few seconds I was panting in need of relief while trying to nonchalantly act like nothing out of the ordinary was taking place.

“First thing we do is stimulate the slave girl to get her natural juices flowing to make it easier to insert the Vagi-Vac. Artificial lubricants can clog the intake valve. This slave is leaking like a sieve likely due to horny juice injections,” explained Julian as he fingered my very wet kitty. I closed my eyes and purred in pleasure from his ministrations.

Barbara giggled, “This slave is not on horny juice or any other stimulant. She is all natural.”

I am sure my blush deepened while I tried hard to maintain control. The last thing I wanted was to climax during a cleaning in front of Calum and his friend. I was unfamiliar with the Vagi-Vac and how it worked. I just knew it would be bad, just not how bad.

“Ah, mistress, a natural spring then,” as he turned on the device.

My eyes shot open in horror at the sound. It was just like one of those spit-vacuums a dentist uses, those suction devices that hook over your lip loudly sucking out saliva so that the dentist can work on your teeth. It seemed so loud, I was sure everyone in the restaurant could hear it, even a pedestrian on the sidewalk outside. Thank god for the curtain between our private room and the public dining room that hid my roto rooter cleaning from the view of the other patrons.

“First a quick sweep of the outer and inner labia cleaning up existing seepage,” lectured Julian. The machine made loud Sluuurp, Squelch, Sluuurp sounds that changed when it found a pocket of splooge just like the vacuum in the dentist’s office when it sucked up saliva. The sounds made me cringe, while heightening my humiliation which somehow further ignited my slave heat. God that felt so good! It was a weird vibrating suctioning feeling that nicely complemented Julian’s ministrations with the finger vibe on my nubbin. Over the sounds of this infernal machine I heard a loud involuntary moan of pleasure escape my lips in response to the sensations on my pussy. What he was doing to me just felt good, too good. What is wrong with me, can I really be enjoying having my pussy cleaned with a Vagi-Vac?

In a matter-of-fact tone Julian continued, “Once the exterior is cleaned off, we do a deep dive inserting the wand into this slave’s swampy cunt all the way back to her cervix to start the cleanout process before slowly working our way back out cleaning along the way.”

In our introduction to Kegal exercises classes we learned about all the erogenous zones in a woman’s vagina from the G-spot to the A-spot located in the front vaginal wall almost near the cervix and the O-spot located all the way in the back right next to the cervix. The wand was working its wonders lingering on my O-spot at the moment.

Gasping through gritted teeth I let out a loud, “Ohhhh!” while the wand dawdled there.

Chris sounding concerned asked, “This poor slave is grimacing, is she in pain?”

Barbara giggle, “I do not think that’s pain she’s feeling.”

Julian calmly explained, “Master, none of the slaves I have cleaned out have ever complained that it was painful. Now using a circular motion, I will slowly pull the wand forward collecting any debris along the way.”

Julian deftly adjusted the wand head so that it was moving back out until he lingered on my A-spot momentarily. For a gay man, he sure knew his way around a woman’s vagina as the combination of the finger vibe on my clit and the wand in my pussy just felt great. I groaned, my face contorting in pleasure. I could feel small tremors throughout my body as I tried to contain my pending orgasm trying hard to not cum. My face was felt flushed and my nipples were like little diamonds begging to be played with.

“Ahhh,” I groaned through my clenched jaw as Julian pulled the wand forward towards disaster otherwise known as my G-spot.

“Definitely not pain,” chuckled Natasha.

“How can you be so sure,” asked Chris sounding genuinely concerned, my new best friend.

“A woman just knows these things. She is trying really hard not to climax right now to avoid humiliating herself in front of you gentlemen,” giggled Barbara.

“Wait for it,” snickered Natasha.

To my horror Julian transitioned the wand to my G-spot holding it in place, igniting the inferno that had been building up in my belly waiting for a match to light it. My frenzy exploded as I tried to maintain the present position as the orgasm wracked my shaking body. I tried not to fall as the intensity of my climax almost knocked me to my knees. I swear I saw stars through my closed eyes as I felt myself squirting but it did not shoot out, instead the fluids just ran down the wand.

“Fuck yes,” I muttered as I convulsed on my feet in orgasmic bliss forgetting where I was. Did I just say that out loud!

Julian kindly drew the wand forward quickly cleaning out the rest of the “debris” from my vagina. He turned off the finger vibe pulling it away from my happy button bringing my climax to a conclusion as I rode out the aftershocks while somehow remaining on my feet. Before I knew it, he was pulling the wand out of my pussy and then that unique sucking sound was back causing me to blush even more. Like I could even turn any redder.

“Once the interior canal is cleaned out, I quickly cover the labia once more and then viola, it is done.” All I could do was quietly whimper as he finished cleaned of my labia one last time with the wand. “Some masters ask for multiple cleanings, which I am happy to perform, but the Vagi-Vac is so efficient only one is necessary,” he offered, as he turned off that infernal contraption.

There was a part of me, likely my slave mind, that wanted him to “clean” me out again. It is just second nature for us pleasure sluts to chase orgasms after all. Then he kindly helped me into the slave kneel position clearly not sure that my shaky legs could manage on their own. Once securely on my knees he quickly patted down my pussy with a cloth capturing any remaining moisture.

I looked up at my loving master. Calum had an amused look on his handsome face. Most importantly I could see in his eyes by the way he looked at me that his love for me was not diminished, if anything, he loved me more now than ever which bolstered this slave girl’s spirits. More than anything now I needed him to find a way to acquire me so that I could be his. In a weird way there was a part of me that wanted to be his slave girl more than his wife. Fleetingly I wondered if I could somehow have both. This just seemed to be one more internal struggle between Allison Stevens and her slave mind. Hopefully a compromise could be worked out between the two, much like during my time with Calum in the restroom, I thought to myself.

Looking around the room everyone else had entertained looks on their faces, even the traitor Lindsey. I expected sympathy from her. It looked like a part of her wished she needed a Vagi-Vac cleaning which was sign that she was becoming more accepting of her new role as a consort trainee.

Oh my god! The curtain was partially open during my cleaning with the waitress outside waiting to bring in our desserts. Looking out into the restaurant dining room many of the patrons were looking at me with amused looks. I even recognized the kindly old gentleman from the restroom sitting with his wife watching, both with knowing smiles on their faces. He lifted his wine glass to me, and his wife winked as I blushed once again. I remembered making the walk of shame during college, going back to my dorm room early in the morning wearing the same clothes as the night before after a wild night of sex with Calum in his apartment. I am sure I exuded a just fucked vibe back then, but it in no way compared to my current state. That was a walk in the park compared to my pending slave walk out of the restaurant after cumming during my cleaning. Suddenly I wondered if they heard me screams of ecstasy from the bathroom? Everyone saw me as the horny pleasure slut that I was quickly becoming. In a weird way, I was proud of myself, I was just not sure why.

“Master, how do you want to dispose of the fluids?” asked Julian, holding up the Vagi-Vac. It was my first real good look at this contraption. I gasped in surprise noticing a small clear bulb at jutting off the end of the handle that contained what could only be a mixture of Calum’s cum and my vaginal fluids.

“What are the options?” asked a curious Calum, a bemused look on his face.

Julian, clearly beginning to look uncomfortable quickly summarized a wide variety of ways that masters had “disposed” of the “debris” extracted by the Vagi-Vac. Most involved the poor slave girl consuming the slimy fluid in some manner from drinking it out of a champagne flute or as part of a “hot meal” when poured over slave kibble for seasoning.

“That’s disgusting!” reacted Chris. A look of revulsion on his handsome face. I swear Lindsey was looking up at him beaming with pride at his reaction while a seriously slave crushing on him. Admittedly, I had been focused on Calum, but it looked like Chris and Lindsey had really hit it off as much as a slave girl can with a master. Not that I was an expert in dating by any means.

“Julian, please just toss it out,” nonchalantly directed Calum, grinning at Chris’s reaction.

“Master, as you wish.” Julian, trying to act helpful continued, nodding towards me. “This slave has a drippy snatch. I can circle back and give her a wipe down right before you leave so that she does not make a mess in your car. Also, we have complementary shield pads to put on your car seats so that they do not get stained if you do not have any handy. If there is nothing else, have a lovely day,”

“That will be all thank you, you are dismissed,” advised Natasha.
These users thanked the author Mr. Smith for the post (total 5):
jeepsteraudiq9DarrenwhipstheslutsCarl BradfordZeeChromosome

JustBob
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by JustBob »

Aliiison and Lindsey's story is one of my favorites. I hope you release more chapters soon.
These users thanked the author JustBob for the post:
Mr. Smith