Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

The selective service slave part 9B

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

The selective service slave part 9B

Post by mikey22 »

On her hands and knees inside the open shower stall. Mrs.Lee Ann fed the enigma tube up Misty’s ass. She feels her bowls being filled with the solution.

“ Okay hold it in slave. “
Mrs. Lee Ann said.

Misty slowly stood. Holding her anal muscles tightly as Mrs. Myers was marched into the shower.

Mrs. Lee Ann took the gag from her mouth.

“ Please Lee Ann I’m begging you! Don’t do this to me! This is all a misunderstanding! Let me talk to the judge please! “
She says crying with tears streaming down her face.

“ Your a slave now! There’s nothing to talk about! “
Lee Ann sprayed some Devoice antidote down her throat.

“ Get on your hands and knees! “

The Tv crew was right there. Zoomed in on her fat ass. On live Tv. As she to took her first forced enigma.

Misty couldn’t hold it any longer. And she raced to the toilet in front of everyone. To expel the fluid that filled her bowels.
A loud wet fart was heard as she squirted out the solution. Followed by a few loosened up turds.

Sitting on the toilet in front of all that wanted to see. With her face beet red.

“ I ain’t never had to shit in front of anyone before! This is so embarrassing!”
She says to herself, as she looks around for some toilet paper. Not finding any.

In hardly no time at all. The former prosecutor was standing there waiting her turn.
Misty gets up and quickly flushed the toilet.

“ Get in the shower! And wash everything! “
Lee Ann instructed her.
She quickly does as she’s told. While the following former public servants took in there enigmas. And anxiously waited for there turns at the single toilet.

From the shower Misty could see the gangbang on the sexy big mouthed blonde. Continue in the corner of the room.

“ Damn! I wonder if I’m gonna get fucked like that? “
She wondered while she washed her hair.
She watched her mother as she forcefully stripped a crying brunette woman down. Right in front of her husband. With his hands still bound he was helpless to help her in any way.

Misty was then joined in the shower by the other women. All were crying.

“ What about my children? I have a family you know? “

The three women cried out hysterically.

“ That sounds like a personal problem to me! “
Lee Ann said coldly. Waiting with the can of devoice antidote in hand. For them to finish there showers.

With the shower getting crowded. Misty stepped out, hoping to find a towel to dry off and wrap her naked body with. But of course there was none.

Mrs. Lee Ann flipped a switch on the wall. And a dryer comes on.

“ Just stand under it Honey. It won’t take long. “

From there Misty watched as her mom had finished with the brunette. And with a sharp pair of scissors in hand. She cut the finely tailored suit from the woman’s husbands body. Leaving his hands bound behind his back. He was tall with thick wavy hair. And a full beard.

“ Mmmm! You a good looking man! “
Mom said admiring his upper muscular body. Though he was good looking. He had quite a bit of body hair. Hairy chest and back.
That to was gonna have to go. The beard and hair on his head could stay. But everything else would go soon.
She turned her attention to his lower body. With his scared crying wife looking on. Mom stripped him of his trousers, shoes and socks. Then his boxers. And as she did his big thick flaccid cock just flopped out.

“ Holy shit! I wasn’t expecting that! “
Mom said licking her lips.

“ I’m liking this job more and more!”
She said dropping to her knees. Wrapping her hand around his big dick. Feeding it into her mouth. While looking right into his enslaved wife’s eyes. As she sucked him until he was at full mass.
She then turned him around cut the zip ties loose from his wrists. She then lifted her skirt. Ripped the crotch of her pantyhose apart. And hopped up onto the table. Spreading her legs apart. With her newly acquired Gucci high heels up in the air. She quickly unbuttoned the uniform top. And popped her big tits out over her bra.

“ Fuck me! “
Mom said in a demanding voice. Laying back on the table. So the newly enslaved bull could fuck her while his wife is forced to watch.

“ You go mom! “ Misty yells out from across the room.

This couple probably didn’t deserve all this. They were just in court for a bankruptcy. And had a plan to pay the creditors back. If they just could have gotten there case heard. But it was to late for all that. They both were slaves now. And mom for sure was gonna take full advantage of them both.
His wife looked on as his big cock slid in and out of moms hot wet pussy. She cries out with a moan as he made her come.
In moments mom could tell he was fixing to come.

“ Leave it in! I want to feel you come inside me! “
Mom wrapped her legs around his back. Tightly holding him as his cock pulsed uncontrollably.
She comes again as he lets out a loud grunt, filling her pussy up. Keeping him there until he went soft. She let him go and looked up at his wife.

“ Get to work cleaning me up! “

“ I don’t do that! “ She said in a shocked voice.

“ You don’t have a choice! Your a slave! Now lick my split! “

She knelt down and licked at moms leaking pussy as it dropped of her husband’s seed.

“ Make me come! Or you’ll be wearing this! “
Mom held up one of the rainbow ear tags for the woman to see.
She then got more enthusiastic as she ate the middle aged milf out.

“ Put your pussy eating lips here! “
Mom said directing her to her swollen clit. Moments later mom was coming again, locking her thick thighs around the woman’s head.

“ Okay good enough! “
She said freeing her from her leg lock.

“ Both y’all get a red tag! “
Mom said with a smile.

Mrs. Sally was right there with there collars and ready to drive the tags through there ears.
Mom hopped off the table. Feeling a little weak in the knees from the best fuck she’d had in a while. She quickly dressed herself and started stripping the next helpless woman down that followed.

By then the orgy in the corner was finished. Rex and the young jocks got there collars, ear tags. Inner lips tattooed.Followed by there own enigmas and showers.

After drying off. Lee Ann waxed what was left of the triangle of auburn pubic hair from Misty’s crotch. The fine hair in the crack of her ass was also ripped out.

Lying on the exam table with her legs spread wide. Lee Ann slid her fingers up Misty’s pussy.

“ Oh yeah! That’s good wet pussy there! Keep it wet and you’ll be just fine. “
She was then gagged again with her ankles and wrists restrained. Then was directed to the floor to back herself into her first poodle cage. To wait for the next leg of her adventure. The former prosecutor and public defenders were all chained together. While the obnoxious blonde got put through the paces and to was put in a cage.
To Misty’s horror Rex was put in the cage in front of hers. And with the o ring style gag in her mouth. Rex got the pleasure of seeing her drool all over herself for a change. Since they were positioned so they'd have to look at one another.
This was real torture for Misty. Never had she ever imagined she’d have to be forced to look at Rex. And from the way it was looking at the time. The two we’re gonna be kept together as a pair.

For the married couple. The woman got her hideous dark bush ripped out with the wax. While another employee introduced her husband to an epilator. So every hair on his body from the neck down would be ripped out. His screams could be heard from the entire office. As he was restrained to the exam table on his back. This especially hurt around his balls. But they were as soft as velvet, once they were done with him. He would be flipped over so all the hair on his back could be extracted.

“ Damn! This is rare to have a man this hairy come through here! “
Mrs. Lee Ann said while looking on.

From her cage Misty sees a familiar guy coming her way.
It was Steve. He was pulling a cart behind him.

“ Great! Maybe he’ll take care of me. “
She says to herself.

“ Hey come help me with her. “
She hears him say to another handler. She feels her cage being lifted. To be placed on the cart.

“ Damn! This fat ass has to be 200 pounds? “
The obnoxious handler said to Steve.

Misty goes to shaking her head.

“ I’m only 140! Dumb ass! “
But all that came out was that muffled grunting sound. Her and Rex together was put on the cart. And through a door they were rolled along with the sexy obnoxious Yankees blonde in a cage, on a cart behind them. The public officials were marched behind them. With the news reporter and Tv crew following them. Taking in there walk of shame. While those on looking state employees mocked and groped them as they passed.
These users thanked the author mikey22 for the post (total 3):
Johnny Lawrencejeepsterreddbunnz