Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Slave Parade, Part Two By Joe Doe

Proud, educated, professional women who secretly long for humiliation, discipline, or slavery have their fantasies fulfilled.
imreadonly2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Slave Parade, Part Two By Joe Doe

Post by imreadonly2 »

Because of the kind and encouraging comments, here's some more of Taylor's adventures!

Deciding that Taylor Anne Rebecca Johnson needed a little exercise, Carlotta, formerly known as Gash, the slave girl, had sat on the fluffy chair in the corner of Rebecca’s chair, using Taylor’s many stuffed animals as cushions for her ass.

“You’re squishing Muffy,” Taylor complained. “He was my favorite, growing up.”

“I’ll give you MUFFY, slave girl,” Carlotta said, raising her skirt to reveal Taylors favorite lacy red panties. Get your tongue up there, slave girl.”

“There is no way I am eating out a PLEASURE SLUT,” Taylor sneered. “You probably still have my brother’s spunk in you.”

“I do,” Carlotta said, smirking. “Your daddy’s, too. One last fuck before the weekend started. No need to wash up. That’s what your dainty little tongue is for, slave girl. You’re going to get your tongue way up there, into all the little nooks and crannies, and give my dirty snatch a good power wash. I’ve been tasting your dad and your little bro’s disgusting spluge every time they dropped their pants. Now it’s your turn, slave girl.”

“Fuck you!” Taylor said. “I swear Gash, I will whip your ass when this is over.”

“If it is over,” Carlotta said. “Once a girl puts on the collar, it’s hard to say when it comes off. But I’m glad you're disobedient. It makes it more fun for me. Turn around, slave girl.”

Taylor obeyed. Carlotta, who was obviously far more prepared for what was about to happen than her newly collared slave girl, used a large arm binder cuff to immobilize Taylor’s hands behind her back, locking her arms in a square so that each hand was touching the opposite arm’s elbows. Hooking a small strap into the back of Taylor’s slave collar, she buckled Taylor up tight, so that her wrists were locked squarely into the small of her back.

“Am I supposed to run like this?” Taylor said. “I got a 10K to run today, slave stupid.”

“Yeah, I know. Your titties will bounce real nice, with your arms behind your back.”

Carlotta smiled and waved her finger in Taylor’s unhappy face. “You’ve been a very naughty slave girl, refusing to wash daddy’s spunk out of my snatch. Now, mommy spank!”

With her wrists in the small of her back, tied to her neck, there was no way for Taylor to resist when Carlotta dumped her unceremoniously over her knee.

Taylor tried to keep her composure, but Carlotta’s right hand beat her hand like a paddle. Before long, Taylor was crying, and shouting YES to each humiliating question, even as Taylor used her left hand to finger Taylor’s helpless, wet pussy.

“Are you going to do whatever I say?”
“Are you going to get your tongue way up in my pussy?”
“Are you going to lick my clit until I come on your face?”
“Are you going to suck out all of your brother’s thin, sweet, pineapple tinged come?”
“Are you going to suck out all your Dad’s bitter, salty, twirls?”
“Are you going to rub your snatch on anything you find, like a good little slave girl?”
“Are you going to hump anything you can find, even with all your neighbor’s watching?”
“Are you going to keep your slave meat wet and juicy day long, so all your neighbors, and everyone in town who wants to fuck you, pressures your dad to put you up for auction?”

The last two questions required 5 crisp hard spanks to get Taylor to say the right thing. Carlotta didn’t care, though, as warming Taylor’s luscious ass was sweet, sweet revenge.

“Are you going to beg your daddy to put you up for auction, to see what price you’ll bring?”
“Are you going to do the right thing, and beg Daddy to take the best bid, and offer to suck his cock, so he can use your sale to pay off your student loans, and give him enough money to send your little bro to college?”

It was so unfair. Her brother hardly studied at all, which is why he had such a limited choice of schools, and his tuition was so high. Taylor, in contrast, never stopped studying. But Carlotta’s hand was relentless.

Spank! Spank! Spank!
Spank! Spank! Spank!

With tears in her eyes, Taylor promised to do the right thing.

Carlotta had gotten Taylor up early, which gave Taylor plenty of time to eat out her dirty snatch. Carlotta had purposely not washed her pussy for several days, and was as gamey as fuck, particularly with all the family’s spunk still up inside of her. To her surprise, Taylor was able to detect the different flavors, which disgusted her even more.

“Yum-yum. Do you like the taste, slave girl? You’d better get used to it, because it’s going to be a MAJOR part of your diet. Once you are sold, you’ll be able to suck your Dad and your little bro right out of the udder. It’s sort of a tradition in a lot of slave markets, to prove to the girl that family ties don’t mean anything, and Daddy ayn’t gonna help you no more. There’s nothing like looking up and seeing your father grinning and grunting while he shoots his load into your mouth. There’s no going home after that, slave girl.”

After hooking Taylor’s collar to the back of her bike with a long leash, Carlotta took her new slave girl through the streets to get her wash. She looped the rope between Taylor’s legs, and urged her to masturbate herself as she trotted through the streets, even as the neighbors called out to her.

“Hi Taylor! I like your new outfit. All the slave girls are wearing it this year, ha-ha!”

“Wow, your nipples sure are hard. You getting yourself all hot-and-bothered, slave girl, humping that rope?”

“Wow, I bet that asphalt is hot in bare feet.”

“Are you going to be in the auction, Taylor? I hope so. I can’t wait to get my bid in.”

Taylor couldn’t believe what was happening. She KNEW these people. They were here friends! She had grown up with them, gone to school with their children, been driven to soccer games by them. But none of them made a move to help her. Indeed, they seemed to enjoy her predicament.

Carlotta stopped at every corner, giving Taylor a chance to catch up, and passed the time by masturbating Taylor with the rope. To her surprise, Taylor found herself getting hotter and hotter, even as the people whom had once been her friends laughed at her.

Mr. Henry, who had always been good for at least 10 boxes of Girl Scout cookies when she had been growing up, let out a wolf whistle. “Damn, look at you work that rope, girl. Who would have guessed that Taylor Johnson was slave hot? You gonna come for me, slave girl. Come on, show me what your face looks like, when you come on the rope.”

Mr. Henry called out to her as the bike resumed, and Taylor trotted away. “Nice ass, too. All nice and freshly spanked. I hope they brand it.”

Taylor’s perfect butt cheeks tightened at the thought, and Mr. Henry laughed.

At the next corner she encountered Ethel Walters, who had taught Taylor piano. Ethel barely glanced at the naked girl, treating her with unspoken contempt, at least until she realized who she was looking at.

Taylor blushed as the surprised piano teacher slowly looked her up-and-down. “Mrs. Walters, can you help me. There’s been a terrible mistake. You need to talk to my mom, and get this whole thing called off.”

Ethel looked sympathetic, at least until Taylor started pulling the rope, causing Taylor to dance her way toward a slave-gasm in front of the clearly shocked piano teacher. When the light changed, Ethel crinkled her nose.

“Disgusting,” was her verdict, walking away without giving Taylor a second glance. "No wonder they tanned her behind."

Carlotta giggled Taylor's rope chain. “Let’s pick up the speed, slave girl. I want your little titties bouncing when we go in for your wash.”

Taylor didn’t know where she was going, but ran as fast as she could across the hot cement, desperate to avoid falling on her face. As she rounded the corner, she realized that the “neighbor” was the Spirit of America self-wash car wash, run by fat Willy, who was looking pleased as punch as he stood in the middle of the circus, surrounded by free dozens of young adults who had been free a few hours before. Now they were getting scrubbed down naked in the open stalls, with coarse car brushes and detergents, like the property they were. There were cars there, too, but they were there for watching, not washing, with lawn chairs and beer setup for the tailgate parties as the local yokels enjoyed the show.

Taylor ran as fast as she could to keep up with Carlotta as brought her home, past the clapping, hooting, whistling drunks, towards a stall with about a dozen other naked slaves.
These users thanked the author imreadonly2 for the post (total 11):
jeepsterJohnny LawrenceCarl Bradfordaudiq9Tealc000Freight_TraindtrelskyMarcellomcoHooked6Harlequin and one more user

jeepster
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Slave Parade, Part Two By Joe Doe

Post by jeepster »

Love her running into people she knew or thought she knew!
These users thanked the author jeepster for the post:
imreadonly2

Johnny Lawrence
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Johnny Lawrence »

I think it would be interesting if Taylor’s family merely intended to teach her a lesson, and weren’t planning on selling her at all. A weekend of humiliation would do her some good, maybe teach her to respect other people a little more.

But Carlotta knows a lot more than they do about the ins and outs of the slave system, and she carefully leads Taylor and her family into saying the wrong things, and signing the wrong paperwork. Why was intended as a weekend lesson turns into Taylor and her mother (and maybe father and brother too) standing naked on an auction block.
These users thanked the author Johnny Lawrence for the post:
imreadonly2

Carl Bradford
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Carl Bradford »

Even if Taylor herself retains her sense of self-worth, it would be difficult for her to go back to being a respected young free woman once everyone's seen her naked and horny.
These users thanked the author Carl Bradford for the post (total 3):
jeepsterimreadonly2dtrelsky

imreadonly2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by imreadonly2 »

Interesting observations, everyone. Your comment, Johnny, inspired the next chapter, as we develop Gash's character a bit, and discover that being collared doesn't always stop a slave girl from acting like a mistress. Love those role reversals.

I think the observation about going back to your old life after enslavement is also a fascinating one. If everyone you know treats you like a Pleasure Slut, and asks to see the brand on your ass, or asks for a blow job, does the perpetual harassment become a form of defacto enslavement, recognizable in a slave court. Imagine going grocery shopping, and trying to choose the line to avoid the cashier who saw you cum on the auction block, or the bag boy who squirted in your mouth. No one will be calling you M'am, and there might even be some lewd comments about what you are going to use that cucumber for, now that everyone knows you're really just a hot piece of slave tail pretending to be an accountant.
These users thanked the author imreadonly2 for the post (total 5):
jeepsterJohnny LawrencedtrelskyCarl Bradfordtimerider

Johnny Lawrence
Silver Member
Silver Member

Thanks! Yeah, role reversals are fantastic.

Now my imagination is running wild, especially with it being revealed in the next chapter that Gash showed Taylor's mom her daughter's videos. It seems that once someone owns a slave, they just tend to assume the person is a brainless idiot. They stop paying attention to what they say or do in front of the slave. Taylor certainly did. I wonder what the other family members have fantasized about when they think they're alone, or even role-played with the girl who has to play any part they want. Does dad like a commanding mistress sometimes? Did the beautiful older woman convince brother to submit to a strap-on a few times? I am curious as to how many videos Gash has hidden away. Enough to convince a local slave court judge?

I know that slaves can't own property, but I bet somebody has been reading those accounting books while Taylor was lost in a perpetual fog of masturbation and slave yoga. Perhaps dad likes Gash because she showed him a big tax break, and all he had to do was transfer their house and assets into a corporate account. He can even manage it from the computer at home without ever going to the bank in person again! And since dad is forgetful, he can just keep those passwords written down on a sticky note by the computer.

Are you still a slave if all your owners have been sold?

I don't mean to hijack your story. It just got my creative juices flowing.
These users thanked the author Johnny Lawrence for the post (total 2):
Carl Bradfordjeepster

imreadonly2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by imreadonly2 »

You're not hijacking the story, you're inspiring me. I think an ALL ABOUT EVE slave story would be interesting, with the slave girl getting the upper hand and reversing roles. Of course, all slave girls try to manipulate their masters, but some are better at it than other, and some masters are easier prey. A family dynamic allows the slave girl to play family members off against each other, which also adds to the fun.
These users thanked the author imreadonly2 for the post (total 3):
Carl BradfordJohnny Lawrencejeepster

Carl Bradford
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Carl Bradford »

Johnny Lawrence raised an interesting question about whether you were still a slave if all your owners were enslaved. I certainly can't speak for Joe, but I BELIEVE that in the shared imaginary world that I like to call "Slave Texas," you would still be a slave because you would be recorded as such in the National Slave Registry, and would still have a Slave Identification Number inside your lip and a tracking chip planted in your chest. At that point, though, your OWNER would be in question--I have several times suggested that people who self-indenture might surrender control of their bodies to corporate entities that would retain possession, or perhaps a person might be repossessed if he/she were pledged as collateral for a loan, but failing that, I would presume your ownership would default to the state. In the same manner as abandoned bank accounts and uncollected tax refunds, at some point an "unclaimed slave" would then become government property. Which raises the question as to WHO would collect you--I have hypothesized that the Texas Department of Agriculture had investigators, but perhaps there would instead be another field for bounty hunters/slave catchers--track down an unclaimed slave, return that slave (suitably stripped and restrained, of course) to the Agriculture Department, in return for 1/4 of the slave's value as established by auction?

The larger question is: what is the status of nominally free people such as Taylor Anne who are NOT registered as slaves but, for whatever reason, act like or somehow self-identify as slaves? Mr. Smith has rightfully reproached me for the trap of what I called the Beetlegeuse rule--if there is a record of you repeatedly self-identifying as a slave, then you might be hauled into court and declared to have self-indentured. In this instance, however, it would be a real issue because Taylor Anne is behaving like a slave while in the actual possession of another slave. Perhaps that's what Johnny was asking--can a slave own (and sexually use) another slave? My head hurts--I hope that Joe will provide us with a suitably-erotic disposition of this young woman!
These users thanked the author Carl Bradford for the post:
jeepster

Johnny Lawrence
Silver Member
Silver Member

I was thinking the slave might convince dad to transfer her ownership (along with their house, bank accounts, and other property) into some kind of business account. Saves money on taxes, and if all her human owners just happened to be enslaved at some point in the future... no one would be the wiser, or come looking for her. There'd be nothing stopping her from dressing in Taylor's clothes, sleeping in Taylor's room, etc. Legally she'd still be a slave, but who would know? With a change in clothing, hairstyle, and attitude, the neighbors may not question that "cousin Carlotta" came down to watch the house while the family was dealing with their unfortunate legal problems.

Not that it would necessarily work flawlessly. Of course there could be problems with that method. And she'd always be looking over her shoulder, wondering if somebody might recognize her. Getting an authentic driver's license might be tough, so do you get a fake one? How observant are the police there anyway?
These users thanked the author Johnny Lawrence for the post (total 2):
Carl Bradfordjeepster

Carl Bradford
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Carl Bradford »

It's an interesting question as to how long a slave could masquerade as a free person--in a society where chattel slavery was used to guarantee school loans and mortgages, banks would pressure the government to track down such people. Several stories (not just mine) have hypothesized that, as part of a new Fugitive Slave Act, the federal government would require interstate transportation facilities (airports, bus depots, etc) to have sensors that would pick up the fact that "Gash" had a slave chip implanted in her, and inform the nearest law enforcement. So she'd have to be very careful where she went.
These users thanked the author Carl Bradford for the post (total 2):
jeepsterimreadonly2

Mr. Smith
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mr. Smith »

In this world I do not see a slave being able to own another slave unless their property was held in trust and managed for them until they regain their freedom. Just my opinion on the subject.

This is a fun story. With all of the wealthy families having to sacrifice a family member to a weekend of slavery they get to learn a little humility. Taylor's interactions with her neighbors were wonderful. Climaxing on the rope in front of her old piano teach, PRICELESS! I am really looking forward to Taylor's interactions with the other slaves for a weekend starting at the slave wash. Will they be old high school classmates? The MILF down the street, maybe the hip young English teacher her senior year, or better yet her Girl Scout troop leader. The possibilities are endless here. She could be reunited with her best friend from high school or face her fiercest rival. I am curious, is Taylor on birth control?

:tiphat:
These users thanked the author Mr. Smith for the post (total 2):
Carl Bradfordjeepster

Hooked6
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Hooked6 »

imreadonly2 wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 1:50 pm
Carlotta, who was obviously far more prepared for what was about to happen than her newly collared slave girl, used a large arm binder cuff to immobilize Taylor’s hands behind her back, locking her arms in a square so that each hand was touching the opposite arm’s elbows. Hooking a small strap into the back of Taylor’s slave collar, she buckled Taylor up tight, so that her wrists were locked squarely into the small of her back.
I am trying to visualize the binder Carlotta used on Taylor. Is this anywhere close to what you were describing? Just curious.

Hooked6

imreadonly2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by imreadonly2 »

[/quote]

I am trying to visualize the binder Carlotta used on Taylor. Is this anywhere close to what you were describing? Just curious.

Hooked6
[/quote]

This is very similar except instead of the upper restraint binding the shoulders, the strap would lead to the back of the slave collar. But the arms would be folded behind the back, and if they attempted to jerk their arms down the slave would jerk their head back. Hmmmm... probably a reason this isn't in the Amazon catalog. :-)
These users thanked the author imreadonly2 for the post (total 2):
Hooked6jeepster

imreadonly2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by imreadonly2 »

I loved the suggestion for whom Taylor might meet. Her female teacher and Girl Scout Leader would definitely be interesting.

Is Taylor on birth control? Not my problem, sweetie.

https://image.freepik.com/free-photo/po ... -29671.jpg

Like any other domesticated livestock, slaves can be bred, with all breeding decisions based on the whims of the owner. This can sometimes become an issues with short term indentures, as a girl indentured for 1 year might return with the African country she was sold in with far more than a brand and a few whip marks on her rump. In general, the status of any slave pups depends on the status of the mom on the date of birth, although local laws may vary, with some jurisdictions using the date of the sows impregnation.

Slave Escape Detection Devices (SEDDs) became as rampant as ATMS once store owners realized they got a commission on every recaptured slave. Small, free, and easy to stick on a ceiling or wall, they were money-in-the-bank, with the promise of a big payout if the right girl walked through the wrong door. Of course, they can backfire, as a business owner attempting to escape slavery might find herself detected by the device she herself had forgotten she installed, and paid a commission she will never, ever spend. Silly slave girls!

These users thanked the author imreadonly2 for the post (total 3):
Johnny Lawrencejeepstertimerider

Johnny Lawrence
Silver Member
Silver Member

Now *that’s* an interesting question.

Suppose a woman is indentured for a short period of time, and during that period she is successfully bred. If that jurisdiction determines ownership of “pups” by the date of impregnation, then she would be walking around with someone else’s property in her possession for the next 9 months.

Seems like her former owner would have some kind of legal remedy to ensure protection of his livestock. Perhaps a now free woman who was discovered to be pregnant would be temporarily recalled to slavery to ensure safe delivery. It’s only for 9 months of course, plus additional time for breastfeeding (which apparently can last 6 months to 2 years). She’s got a duty to see them through the weaning stage.

In some cases it might be difficult to determine the exact date of impregnation. Some pregnancies run late. Anyone who was visibly pregnant within a year of finishing their enslavement might need to be recalled to service just to be on the safe side, at least until DNA tests can determine if the father was someone who had access to her during her enslavement (this would be sometime after the birth, of course).

Of course, this could be a serious problem for someone like Taylor, who expected to serve only a single weekend of enslavement. The possibility of having it extended by an extra 2 years and 9 months would come as a shock! And unscrupulous owners might take advantage of inexpensive “weekend enslavement” festivals (maybe a few hundred dollars?) by purposefully taking slaves on board a cruise ship registered to a country with more favorable laws, and impregnating them there.

And if she gets pregnant again before her nursing period is over? Well, I guess her owner really got his money’s worth!

imreadonly2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by imreadonly2 »

Yes, and as with all things legal, practical cases lead to new rules and new situations arise. Consider the case of Brooke, the daughter who liked to amuse herself by taking the neighbor's pony boys out for a ride. Brook loved to tease their dangling peckers with the tip of her crop, and threatened to have them gelded if they didn't "satisfy" her, both on the racetrack, and with their tongues.

Brooke was quite free with the whip, and demanded peak performance. But when she rode one of the pony slaves a bit too rigorously, and became preggers, her father was furious. Fortunately, her neighbor, Jacob Leverage, who was a slaving lawyer, had a ready solution. As he had a lus in re (real right) over the pup growing in her belly, he had a real right over Brooke, since her and the pup were inseparable. The slaving court deemed that this gave him jus in re propria (right of enjoyment) over Brooke, and she was promptly enslaved, much to her father's satisfaction. Brooke now wears the Leverage family crest on her bottom, and performs for Mr. Leverage and her former father on the other end of the whip.
These users thanked the author imreadonly2 for the post (total 4):
Johnny LawrencejeepsterCarl Bradforddtrelsky

Johnny Lawrence
Silver Member
Silver Member

Serves her right! I would imagine that like a prized stallion, prime pony boy semen would have significant value. Hopefully her new owner puts her to work, maybe she can eventually pay him back for all the valuable baby batter she stole.

If I was Mr Leverage, after she has her litter, I’d keep her pumped full of hormones so that she turns into a steady milker. Time it right and you might be able to have her calving maybe every 18 months. The horny little thing just keeps getting herself pregnant before the previous one is even off the tit!

Pretty good way to fill up your stable, really. And in the meantime, with the right hormones her milk production just goes up and up and up. Even once her debts are paid, I don’t know that she’ll be able to go without being milked 4 or 5 times a day.
These users thanked the author Johnny Lawrence for the post:
jeepster

Mr. Smith
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mr. Smith »

In a non-hereditary legal slavery world, any child born to a slave would be a free person. There would be no breeding of slaves to procreate children to raise as chattel slaves. The state would have an interest in preventing slaves from giving birth to children that would likely go into the foster care system. One method would require the owners ensure that their slaves are on birth control to prevent pregnancies. Most stories have some form of birth control, often in the form of an injection. Another would make the owner liable for child support creating a financial incentive. Finally, the state could require manumissm of the pregnant slave so that she can raise the child while also collecting child support as a further financial incentive to ensure slaves are on birth control. I do not even want to engage on the abortion issue but would note that Texas is a pro-life state so there would likely be protections for a pregnant slave that would prevent an involuntary abortion. Thus, the onus is on the owner to prevent unwanted pregnancies. I do see instances where an owner may want to use a female slave instead of a donor egg and surrogate mother to have children where the wife is barren. There would likely need to be some form of court order for this to occur with some form of consent from the slave, especially when dealing with parental rights. At least that covers female slaves.

Then of course there is the "Bradford Method" for this issue, a steady diet of anal sex. Just imagine the child support and parental rights in a situation where the owner is using the Bradford Method on the house slave and his father-in-law gets the little slut pregnant. Now that would be an interesting family discussion.
These users thanked the author Mr. Smith for the post (total 2):
Carl Bradforddtrelsky

imreadonly2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by imreadonly2 »

It is hardly Mr. Leverage's fault if he corals her with 4 or 5 of the studs whom she used to whip and torment each night. All she needs to do is to remind them of whom she once was, and the proper respect she is due because of her former position.

I imagine some of the studs would be happy to tack her up and take her out for a ride, as would the jilted boyfriends who had once bowed and scraped at her feet. It would be easy enough for Mr. Leverage to make a fast friends by sending the young men a weekly pint of her titty milk, for their morning tea or coffee, compliments of Leverage Farms, in the hopes that the taste will make them eager to pay for a more intimate experience.
These users thanked the author imreadonly2 for the post (total 2):
Carl Bradfordjeepster

Johnny Lawrence
Silver Member
Silver Member

Mr Smith,

Slavery doesn’t have to be inheritable for the situations discussed here to crop up. There would be laws in place to determine who was the legal guardian of any children that a slave produced during their period of enslavement. Keep in mind that in most cases, the term of enslavement will easily be long enough to cover insemination, the entire term of the pregnancy, birth, and early childhood. Obviously a slave can’t have legal custody of a child (which probably makes for sleazy tactics in family law cases), so it makes sense for custody to go to the slave owner. Offspring of slaves would effectively be foster children. Don’t knock a slave up if you can’t afford to raise the kid.

Even once the slave is freed, I don’t see a court returning custody to him or her. After all, a person already enslaved once has clearly shown some bad judgment somewhere along the line, and a significant portion of freed slaves are just enslaved again later. I don’t know the rates for slave recidivism, but it is likely above 50%.

Now in the case of an organization like Leverage Farms, where there are a lot of slaves, presumably Mr Leverage won’t be raising those foster kids himself. I’d guess he would put them in a boarding school somewhere and just wait for the day they’d turn 18.