Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

The Stallion – Workout Part 5 - Seduction of Tamsin Part 2

"Slavery is evil. But it can be fun-evil or evil-evil. I vote for having fun."
ZeeChromosome
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by ZeeChromosome »

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Part Two of Seduction of Tamsin
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

“Your destination is on your right.”

“Of course it is, silly,” thought Tamsin, stabbing her phone’s navigation app off. She then turned off her car’s engine and listened to the sound of the cooling system ticking and burbling. She was parked on the enormous oval driveway in front of Bellefleur Manor. It was a ridiculously-enormous oval driveway. Manicured lawns and gardens extended off in three directions. On her right, a huge antebellum-style house loomed over her. Her destination couldn't possibly be anywhere else, not that Bossy Phone Lady would know that.

“And of course Miss Guinevere Bellefleur lives in a freaking mansion. She owns America’s top racing stallion. The guy must be worth millions at this point.” Tamsin’s thoughts shuddered to a halt as she recalled the experience of gazing up at that powerful pillar of muscle towering over her while sliding his enhanced stallion cock through her pressed-together breasts.

“Was that only yesterday?” she asked herself. Yesterday afternoon she had accepted a last-minute request from Miss Bellefleur to supervise her slave's workout at the North Dallas Health Club. When the Gwen and Hank first arrived at her desk on Monday morning, Tamsin felt the tiny electric thrill that she always experienced from a powerful masculine presence. He just did that to her. Standing there. Doing nothing. The fact that Hank was a collared and leashed slave meant nothing to Tamsin’s XX chromosomes. They knew what a dominant male looked like and they weren’t interested in the legal details of modern slavery. Two million years of human evolution informed Tamsin that if a sabre-tooth tiger charged into the Club at that moment, THIS was the man to hide behind.

Alas, it was not to be. Gwen Bellefleur owned this paragon. He was her property, and Tamsin was just another woman left out in the cold. Modern legalized slavery may be (heavily) weighted toward male domination, but it benefited high-status women as well. Hank was Gwen’s property, and she certainly wasn’t going to share him with a mere college student working part-time at the local health club.

But then yesterday, she did. Gwen had practically tossed him at Tamsin in an off-handed manner. "Tell you what, I don't think he's ever had the pleasure of titty-fucking a woman as busty as you are, do you think you could train him how to do that for me?" she asked.

Tamsin was shocked. Gwen was just handing this man to her? To have sex with? To Tamsin’s shame and delight, she eagerly accepted. She couldn't resist. She had just spent an entire hour watching him move massive steel plates back and forth on the Club weight machines. His skin-tight athletic gear did nothing to hide the sight of powerful muscles moving purposefully beneath his skin. Tamsin's initial arousal from being in his presence had ramped upward into a full-blown haze of lust. So when Gwen offered, she accepted with surprised delight.

Now Tamsin was here at Bellefleur Manor to supervise Hank’s workout. She had worked hard to obtain a certification as a personal trainer in order to increase her income, but it hadn’t worked out as well as she might have liked. Actually, it had and it hadn’t. Offering personal training services allowed her to charge double the minimum wage that she earned working at the front desk, but nearly every one of her clients had assumed that her services came with a “happy ending”. Just thinking about it made her sigh sharply. She might be in need of funds, but she wasn’t willing to stoop that low yet. That’s what slave girls were for. On the other hand, if she didn’t get her finances in order soon, that’s exactly what she would be – a slave girl. Not anytime soon, but eventually. The math just didn’t add up. Her college loan ceiling wasn't going to cover her fourth year of tuition. She still had a year and a half to come up with a solution to that problem, but time was ticking.

Recovering from her ruminations, Tamsin checked her phone. She was only a few minutes early. It wasn’t early enough to look make her look too eager. Maybe this was the project that would secure her finances. If she was able to make this work, it would mean… she did some math in her head… an additional $600-800 per month. That would make a big difference for her. Grants, scholarships, and student loans only covered tuition and fees. Living expenses and food were extra. Most college students could rely on their parents to make up the shortfall, but Tamsin didn’t have that option. If she asked, they would help, but they already had their hands full with her siblings' problems and she just couldn’t do that to them. Tamsin needed to sink or swim on her own. It was a chilling thought, because sinking too far meant slavery.

She gripped her steering wheel with both hands firmly and fixed her face in a look of determination. “You can DO this, girl! You can make this work. I believe in you.” Then, before she could stop herself, she opened the car door and slung her gym bag over her shoulder. “Confidence wins the day, I can DO this!” she exclaimed airily as she went up the stairs into the entryway of Bellefleur Manor, ignoring the thunder of her furiously-beating heart.

But walking onto the portico struck her façade of self-confidence another blow. It was like stepping back in time. The two-story tall Corinthian columns surrounded her on either side, symbolically separating her from the outside world. She paused and looked back at her blue VW beetle sitting alone on the drive and took a deep breath. The Bellefleurs were slavers, she knew that. She was about to sign a personal services contract that included nondisclosure agreement with a six-month enslavement penalty clause. It wasn’t a complex document filled with pages of fine print. It was fairly straightforward. Tamsin didn't fear trickery. Nevertheless, it DID include that penalty clause and the Bellefleurs HAD built this wealth on the backs of enslaved women. Young, attractive women, women like her.

Tamsin needed the money. It was a good opportunity, and Gwen seemed really nice. Many of the health club’s patrons treated Tamsin as though she were one (very small) step above the slaves that they owned. It didn’t help that, as a minimum-wage-earning female college student, that was somewhat true. All right, fine, it was absolutely true! But Miss Gwen had always been friendly and kind to her, so if Tamsin was going to put her faith in a member of society’s slaveholding class… this was the one. The oligarchy couldn’t be entirely evil, right?

Determination renewed, Tamsin turned away from her car and its promise of escape. She walked smartly up to the massive carved wooden doors, grasped the heavy brass doorknocker firmly, and rapped it sharply. She looked at her phone. She was right on time. She HAD been early, but her dithering had cost her a few minutes.

Almost immediately, the door was opened by a slender man in an impeccably-tailored suit. “Miss Tamsin,” he said to her in a cultured voice, “welcome to Bellefleur Manor. My name is Calvin, I am majordomo here. Please do come in.”

Calvin elegantly stepped aside like the professional ballet dancer that he had been before his enslavement, and gracefully ushered Tamsin into the cool entryway of the house. A grand stairway swept upward on the right, curiously devoid of heiresses and debutantes in extravagant ballgowns. Overhead, a glittering chandelier lit the room. Beneath her feet, flawless oak parquet flooring extended into open rooms on either side. Expensive matching furniture sets occupied those rooms and seemed to speak of years of formal gatherings. Behind her, the heavy oak door closed and sealed itself with the unmistakable “ker-clunk” of an engaging maglock. Tamsin shivered involuntarily. The Bellefleurs were slavers, and slavers took security seriously. Nobody was entering – or more importantly, exiting - the Manor without permission.

While she was standing there a bit overwhelmed, Calvin approached her from the side. “Your keys, please,” he said in that same neutral tone. He was a servant, and servants to not command. But they do make demands and his tone was very firm.

“Hm? Oh, umm, what do you need my keys for?” she asked, clutching them tightly to her chest.

“I’m going to have Rodrigo move your car around to the garage so that it’s not blocking the drive,” he replied smoothly. “He’ll check the fluid levels and gas it up for you. It will be ready for you when you leave.”

That seemed plausible to Tamsin, and she handed over her keys. As the keys left her hand, her eyes flickered over to the locked door.

“Don’t worry,” Calvin said to her in an amused tone, “we only rarely imprison our guests. Your car will be brought around when you are ready to leave. Please have a seat in the Red Room and I shall inform Miss Gwen of your arrival.”

The two sitting rooms visible from the atrium had different color schemes. One of them was decorated in shades or red. Tamsin went inside and perched nervously on one of the chairs. While she waited, she looked around with interest. The furniture and décor of the room exuded wealth and taste. “So, this is what old money feels like,” Tamsin thought to herself.

Just then, she heard footsteps in the hall and Gwen breezed into the room with a huge smile on her face. “Tamsin, I’m so delighted to see you!” she said cheerily. “I was worried that the non-disclosure agreement might scare you off!” She sat down next to Tamsin and gave her a quick hug, placing a manila folder on the coffee table in front of them.

“Yeah, that was a little intimidating,” Tamsin told her, “but I read it thoroughly and even had my roommate look at it. It seems straightforward.”

“Good, good. Listen, my family has secrets, we have enemies. We’re in the slavery business and that’s par for the course. I personally enslaved four people this week. Three of them deserved it, one didn’t. But if we hadn’t enslaved her, someone else would have. And who knows what might happen then? So, this nondisclosure agreement protects my family and it also protects you, because you know where you stand. Even if something were to happen and the penalty clause is triggered, you would just spend six months here at Bellefleur Manor as a FINO slave. You wouldn’t even have to take a break from your studies. Believe me, Mom and Dad would NOT allow it, okay?”

Tamsin nodded. More and more businesses were putting enslavement penalty clauses into employment contracts these days. She even had one in her employment agreement with the health club. Maybe that’s what happened to poor Caitlyn the spin class instructor? It would also explain the secrecy surrounding her enslavement.

“Good,” Gwen told her with a satisfied smile. She flipped open the manila binder and handed Tamsin the nondisclosure agreement. “Read this carefully and when you’re done, initial it here indicating that you’ve reviewed the penalty clause and then sign here at the bottom.”

Tamsin nodded and pulled her tablet out of her bag. She compared the paper copy in front of her to the electronic version that Gwen had emailed her earlier. Satisfied that they were identical, she initialed and signed in the right places.

“Excellent, thanks,” said Gwen in a businesslike tone while she put the signed papers away. “I’ll digitize this and send you a copy. Also, because it’s a legal contract with an enslavement clause, I’ll file it with the National Slave Registry. Come on, let’s go take a look at the exercise room.”

Just then, a small boy darted into the room followed by a large out-of-breath woman wearing a gray servant smock. He came to a sudden halt when he saw them. “Oh! Miss Gwen, I’m so sorry, he got away from me and…” the woman began.

“It’s all right, Clara, we were just wrapping up,” Gwen said. “Come here sweetie.” He ran into her arms and she picked him up and settled him on her hip. “Tamsin, this is my son George Bellefleur II. That handsome man on the wall wearing a Naval aviator's uniform is my older half-brother, George the first. Georgie, this is my new friend Tamsin, she’s safe to talk to.”

Tamsin had noticed the faded portrait earlier. It was framed in dark wood and the frame included a few medals and a flag folded neatly in a triangle beneath it.

Georgie suddenly lost his shyness and greeted Tamsin happily. “Hi! Are you going to the zoo with us tomorrow? We’re going to the zoo! They have giraffes! Daddy won’t be there, he has to do his duty. He’ll come next time!”

Gwen kissed him on the side of the head and frowned. “Clara, he feels warm to me. I think he should get to bed early tonight so he can be rested enough to go to the zoo tomorrow.”

“I’m not sleepy, mommy,” the little boy grumbled frownily and sleepily as Gwen handed him to the nanny.

“I’ll give him some medicine so he can sleep, Miss,” Clara told her as she carried the child toward the grand staircase that Tamsin had seen earlier.

After waving goodbye to the sleepy and grumpy boy who was "not sleepy", Gwen led Tamsin through the house to the basement exercise room. It had a weightlifting section and a treadmill. It also had a surprisingly large studio area with floor mats and mirrors. A set of cubbies along one wall contained various items. “Very nice,” she said, “why even bother coming to the health club if you have all this at home?”

Gwen chuckled and replied, “Because exercising at home alone is boring. Believe me, I tried it when Georgie was little. I didn't want anyone at the club to see my tummy flab. But, somehow, I always ended up in the kitchen with the world’s cutest baby on my lap. Anyway, Hank’s not here right now. He was supposed to be, but Harriette needed him for something. I think I mentioned earlier that I don’t really own Hank, he’s my sister Harriette’s slave. She owns the HH Ranch and used to race him. Now that he’s finished racing, he needs something to do for the rest of his indenture. So, he works at Bellefleur Financial under me during the week and then spends weekends studding at the Ranch.”

Tamsin nodded without giving anything away. It was obvious to her – hell, it was obvious to anyone with two brain cells to rub together – that Miss Gwen, the oligarch’s daughter, and her slave boy were in a romantic relationship. Slavery was a cruel and inhuman practice… but it was practiced by humans. Humans are weak. They have emotions. Emotions sometimes get in the way. And when they did so, everyone in polite society pretended that it wasn’t happening. Tamsin decided to be polite and act as though the obvious was some kind of huge secret.

Gwen unzipped her warmup top and stripped off her track pants. Underneath, she was wearing a skimpy spandex halter top and equally revealing yoga shorts. Gwen's halter top was NOT designed to support a woman's bust during high-impact physical exercise. It was purely decorative. Tamsin wore tops like that to work, but not to work out. She needed to project a sexy image. Tamsin could clearly see the outline of Gwen’s nipple piercings through the thin material. As a woman who had nursed a child, Gwen’s nipples were far more prominent than Tamsin’s own virginal nipples. The exercise shorts did an equally inadequate job of concealing Gwen’s pubic mound. If anything, it emphasized the swelling folds of her labia and mons. A piercing with a dangling round logo of some sort hung from her bellybutton in between the two articles of clothing. It was sexy as hell and Tamsin quickly averted her eyes before she stared too much.

“So, since Hank isn’t here,” Gwen continued as though she hadn’t detected Tamsin’s lustful gaze, “and I’ve already dragged you all the way out here, why don’t you and I do a light workout together, wouldn’t that be fun? You'll be fully compensated, of course.”

Tamsin agreed. Although she was disappointed about not seeing Hank again, at least she would still be getting paid for her services. Pls, she could hang out with Gwen, who was a lot of fun.

Tamsin stripped down to her exercise gear, which she had chosen specifically for this assignment. The club gave her an employee discount and she made sure to make full use of it. Like Gwen, she was not wearing an athletic top designed for high impact aerobics. Instead, it was thin, stretchy spandex that enhanced and displayed her massive bust. She felt that she needed that as a confidence builder at the club. It helped that the occasional tip thrown her way was also enhanced by her display. This evening, she had worn it in order to seduce Gwen into allowing her to have sex with her slave, the magnificent Golden Hammer. Her yoga shorts, she noticed, weren’t quite as scandalous as Gwen’s. Next week, she would make sure to adjust accordingly.

The two girls began their workout with a few yoga poses. “Tamsin,” Gwen asked, “do you also teach slave yoga classes at the club?”

“Umm, no, I’m not qualified.”

Gwen looked at her with a questioning expression. “How so?”

“You have to grade Prime to teach slave yoga at the Club. I didn’t grade Prime, neither did Poonam.”

Gwen looked at the busty auburn-haired beauty in puzzlement. Poonam, the Club's other front desk girl, was equally lovely. Gwen was a professional slaver and she knew what Prime pussy looked like. “That makes no sense,” she declared.

“In my defense,” Tamsin told her, “I was a late bloomer and when I went down to the auction house on my 18th birthday, I was extremely self-conscious, and I was skinny as a rail with no breasts. I also had close to zero sexual experience, so I didn't really have any personal direct knowledge of what I was supposed to be begging the bidders to do to me. That’s why I invested in the breast enhancement. It gives me confidence. I plan to get re-graded soon. I needed to do that, anyway, or my loan eligibility isn’t going to cover all four years of college.”

Gwen frowned thoughtfully. Regrading at age nineteen or twenty was actually more common than people realized. Regrading was permitted at one-year intervals. Many 18-yr-olds simply didn’t have the physical or sexual maturity to grade well.

“And how long do you have before you hit your debt ceiling?” she asked.

“About a year and a half. That would leave me almost a year short of graduating. I’m safe for now, just as long as I stay in school and get good grades.”

“Good,” Gwen told her firmly, “you keep it that way. But if you don’t, you let me know. You’re FAR better off going to a reputable debt consolidator like Bellefleur Financial before you get repossessed. It’s not ideal and we may not be able to keep you from ending up in a collar, but you really will be far better off. Trust me on this, I see it every day at work. I had one this week. She wasn’t getting out of that financial hole that her divorce put her in and there weren’t any other options. That was the case I mentioned earlier. We found her a good landing as a domestic for a nice couple in Austin. Anyway, what about your friend Poonam? I can’t see any reason for her to not grade Prime.”

“Poonam is different, her father wouldn’t allow her to get graded. Her parents are going to pick her husband anyway, so he says there’s no need.”

Gwen nodded thoughtfully. The Reinstitution of legalized slavery had made it very common for parents from some cultures to arrange marriages for their daughters… and then sell them to their new husbands. Gwen had no objection to the practice, since it wasn’t all that different from her own parents’ marriage. Justin Bellefleur had purchased Gabriela at auction and had sent her to Broadstone Etiquette Academy for consort training. Tamsin was unaware of it, but Gwen’s parents had sent HER to Broadstone, too. They told her that if she was determined to marry a slave, then she needed to understand slavery from the inside out. It was the right decision, and she didn’t regret it. Hank was the light of her life, and she would willingly subjugate herself in order to earn his favor. When he reached the end of his indenture and became human again… that was the day that she would willingly sacrifice her humanity and become his slave. It was decided. It would be done.

While the two girls chatted and worked out, Gwen mulled over what she had learned about Tamsin and Poonam. They both might be ideal candidates for Broadstone. Both were sexy, personable, and intelligent. They would make excellent consorts and it would probably improve both of their futures. The various consort academies had been founded to deal with one of the gross injustices of the modern slavery system – the random nature of auctions. Too many high-quality young women who would have made excellent upper-class wives were having their lives destroyed by a harsh and uncaring system. The consort academies ameliorated this wastage somewhat by seeking out those high-quality girls, buying them, training them, and then placing them in (hopefully) happy and productive marriages. Her parents Justin and Gabriela were a Broadstone success story and Gwen hoped that her own marriage would be, too.

Later, as the two girls were doing their cool-down stretching, Gwen decided to move Tamsin’s seduction along. She had originally been hoping to seduce Tamsin into bed with herself and Hank tonight. Her Broadstone training had taught her that a good consort would occasionally seek out other women to share with her man, and she had been hoping to turn Tamsin into a frequent playmate for the two of them. Hank might not be here tonight, but there was no reason why Gwen had to wait.

Getting Tamsin in the shower with Hank yesterday had been a big step forward. The girl was clearly in lust with Hank. And, if her lingering glances during tonight's exercise session were any indication, Tamsin was also interested in Gwen. She just needed a little encouragement to experiment with her own bisexual urges. Many nominally heterosexual women were hesitant to take the plunge into a truly lesbian or bisexual experience... but would be willing to do so with the right push. Gwen was eager to put her training to the test.

“Tamsin,” she said, “I was wondering if you wanted to go to the zoo with us tomorrow? Georgie has already invited you and I think he would be disappointed if you weren’t there. Do you have any work or study commitments tomorrow morning?”

“No, I don’t. Gosh, I haven’t been to the zoo in ages. How much does it cost? I don’t even know, I only went when I was a kid, and someone else always paid for it.”

“Don’t worry about it. You’re a guest, Daddy will pay for everything. Trust me on this, he won’t let you even reach for your purse. Don’t insult him by doing so. Just have fun and let Daddy take care of everything.”

Tamsin had seen Mr. Bellefleur at the health club a few times when she worked an occasional afternoon shift. She saw Gwen three days a week and was friendly with her because of that, but Mr. Bellefleur was an unknown quantity to her. He was an older gentleman, tall but not overly so, very fit and trim for a man his age. Modern medicine meant that even a man like Mr. Bellefleur, who was probably in his mid- to late-sixties, could maintain the health and vigor of a man decades younger. The new anti-aging drugs were extremely expensive and not covered by health insurance, but, based on what Tamsin had seen today, that cost wouldn’t be a concern for him. If he wanted the very best, he would have it.

Although he was far older than she, Tamsin found something compelling about him. He was just so… in control. He never seemed to hurry and was always impeccably dressed when he came into the club. He had that secure confidence that Tamsin associated with the truly dominant man. He treated everyone with consideration and respect. He exuded that indefinable aura of a man with nothing to prove to anyone. Bullying and braggadocio were inconceivable concepts to a man like that. If he told her that he was paying for it – whatever “it” was – then the only thing to do was nod and submit.

“All right, that sounds like fun,” she accepted cheerfully. “What time do you want to see me?”

“How about when I wake up and see you on my pillow?” thought Gwen.

Tonight was going very well and she was starting to get excited. She was already feeling a tingling inside her skimpy yoga shorts. She hadn’t had any girl-girl play time since Broadstone and she found that she missed it. Hank was a wonderful lover. He was kind and gentle and oh-so-overpoweringly masculine. But making love to a woman held a special charm. Tamsin was so sweet and delectable that Gwen had a hard time keeping her hands off her while they were exercising.

But she didn’t want to push too hard yet. This was a seduction, not a frontal assault. “Well, I was thinking that since we’re leaving early for the zoo, you could just spend the night here? That way you don’t have to drive all the way home and then all the way back again. I ALSO thought it might be fun for the two of us to have margaritas in the hot tub this evening. Wouldn’t that be fun?”

Tamsin thought about it. She really didn’t have anything special planned for tonight. Poonam was at her parents’ house for dinner this evening and Tamsin would be all alone. She had been invited to a frat party but had turned it down. Partly because she wasn’t sure how long her workout session would take this evening and partly because college guys were mostly immature and gross walking testicles with zero conscience. She had quite enough of that behavior freshman year. And margaritas in the hot tub sounded like fun!

“Okay,” she said, “I have a clean outfit in my gym bag, so I can just wear that and my track suit tomorrow!”

Gwen chuckled in amusement. “No honey, that won’t do. Track suit? Not happening. We’ll find you something to wear. Trust me on this, you’ll be wearing a skirt tomorrow. Mom and Dad are not going to allow you to walk around looking anything other than your best. And that means that schoolgirls wear cute outfits with skirts. We’ll look in my closet and see what we can find. How does that sound?”

"Schoolgirls?" wondered Tamsin. That seemed a bit off to her. She and Gwen were grown women, not kids. Heck, Gwen was even a mother!

Nevertheless, a family outing to the zoo DID sound like a lot of fun. She would do it. Tamsin nodded happily. At the back of her mind, a niggling little thought told her that Mr. and Mrs. Bellefleur would be deciding what she would be allowed to wear and do tomorrow... and it gave her a warm feeling inside. Tamsin valued her independence, but it could get wearisome at times. It would be nice to let someone else take charge for a while.

“Great! Come on, let’s go shower up. We can use my bathroom, it’s upstairs.”

“Aren't we going to just hop in the hot tub?”

“Nope, house rules, no dirty girls in the tub, good girls only. We have to shower first.”

They went upstairs to Gwen’s bedroom. Tamsin was still a bit intimidated by the Manor's luxurious décor, but for Gwen, it was clearly just her everyday environment. Tamsin refrained from commenting on it. She didn’t want to be seen like she was a poor relation or anything. That thought made her pause. She realized that this girl had welcomed her into her home like she was family, and it made her feel good. Tamsin’s own home life, while not actively toxic or anything, was markedly indifferent. When she went to her friends’ houses, she saw how their parents were often physically affectionate. In high school, Tamsin had probably received more hugs from her girlfriends’ moms than she had from her own parents. She wondered what Mr. and Mrs. Bellefleur were like? Were they huggers? The way Gwen talked about tomorrow’s outing, it sounded to Tamsin that the Bellefleurs were just going to slot Tamsin into the “daughter” category and treat her as such. She realized that she was really looking forward to that.

When they arrived in Gwen’s room, the first thing Tamsin noticed was that Gwen almost certainly didn’t sleep alone. Her king-sized bed looked like something from a department store showroom, with a matching comforter and pillow set, all neatly made. It must be one of the perks of living in a “manor” complete with house slaves, she thought.

“Toss your bag by the bed and hop in the shower. There should be a shower cap on the rack. I’ll find you a robe to wear when I return. I just need to check on Georgie and then I’ll be right back,” Gwen said and then she disappeared.

Tamsin stripped out of her soiled workout clothes and stashed them in her gym bag. Then she went into the bathroom and looked around. It was nice. Of course it was. Everything in this house was beautiful. Someone had clearly taken the time and effort (and money) to ensure that everything was just right. She wondered if Mrs. Bellefleur hired an interior decorator or if she did all the design work herself. Either way, it was impressive.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Clean Girls Are Good Girls
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Tamsin was just starting to soap herself up with some beautiful-smelling lavender body wash when she heard Gwen outside the shower stall. “Tamsin, where did you put your tights? They’re not in the hamper.”

“I put them back in my bag so I can wash them when I get home.”

“Nonsense, they’ll get smelly. I’ll put them in the hamper for you. Marta will wash them tomorrow while we’re at the zoo.”

Once again, Tamsin had the feeling that Gwen Bellefleur was taking over her life a little bit at a time. But it was being done in such a kind and helpful way that it actually felt very nice. After becoming independent at such a young age, it was quite comforting to have someone else looking out for her. So, when Gwen slipped into the shower stall behind her, she thanked her for taking charge of the dirty laundry.

“No problem, sweetie,” Gwen replied, “now put your hands on the bar so I can wash you.”

Upon entering the shower, Tamsin had noticed a bar set into the wall over her head. It looked like an ordinary mobility-assistance bar, but it had seemed odd to her that it was set so high up. Now she knew what it was for. It was there so that obedient girls could have something to hold onto – or be bound to. She briefly and thrillingly imagined herself with her wrists bound helplessly to the bar above her with leather straps.

She quickly suppressed those dirty thoughts. She was starting a new job, and she didn’t want her new employer to think that she was some kind of wanton slut.

“You don’t have to do that, I can…” Tamsin began.

Gwen pressed her nude and slippery body up against Tamsin's back. “Tamsin, did you enjoy having Hank wash you yesterday?” she cooed in Tamsin's ear.

She really had. It felt amazing. She nodded.

“Hank’s really good at washing pretty girls in the shower. He washes me every day, so I know that for a fact. But I think that I’m better. Don’t you want to find out if that’s true?” she whispered in Tamsin’s ear as she pressed her nude body up against Tamsin’s water-slicked back.

Tamsin really did. She nodded.

“Good,” Gwen told her, “grab the bar, slut!” At any other time in her life, if Tamsin had been called a “slut”, she would have been hurt and offended. But for whatever reason, perhaps the way Gwen said it with a cheerful tone of voice, Tamsin wasn’t offended at all. It felt like a term of affection. At that exact moment, she really wanted to be Gwen’s slut. She grabbed the bar eagerly and held on tight.

She really DID need to hold on tight. Gwen started by softly and gently washing Tamsin’s extremities. Then she methodically moved inward toward her core. She wasn’t so much washing Tamsin as caressing her dirt away. She was also caressing Tamsin’s tensions away. And she was caressing Tamsin’s fears away. She ended up pressed against Tamsin’s back again. But this time she was gently running her hands over Tamsin’s full breasts, kneading them expertly and nibbling on her earlobes as her "victim" gasped in pleasure. Once she felt that the moaning and panting young woman was sufficiently aroused, Gwen trailed her fingers down Tamsin's toned stomach. As a 19-yr-old professional fitness instructor who had never given birth, it was a stomach to be envied. It would not have looked out of place on the catwalk of a swimsuit or lingerie show. Gwen continued to gently manipulate Tamsin's heavy breasts while she ran her stiletto-cut nails in circles down her stomach, slowly reaching toward their eventual goal. She knew what that goal was. And judging by her shallow breaths and wildly beating heart, Tamsin knew that, too.

Tamsin gasped as Gwen's questing fingers began to penetrate the upper reaches of her full bush. Gwen withdrew. It was time to push Tamsin to verbally commit, rather than passively allowing things to happen to her. "Tamsin, honey." she whispered in her lover's ear, "Everything is washed except one special place. Should I finish the job? Do you want me to finish you and make you all clean? Clean girls are good girls, do you want to be a good girl for me?"

Tamsin VERY much wanted to be a good girl. She had thought that... correction, she had HOPED that she would be a good girl for Hank tonight. Last night, she had gotten herself worked up thinking of the afternoon's interlude in the shower with him. Afterward, much to her own surprise, she had spent the evening masturbating furiously with her face pressed into her pillow to that Poonam wouldn't hear her moaning. She had even fantasized about being taken by him on the various pieces of exercise equipment at the health club. Some of them positioned the human body in interesting ways. Then, this evening, she had been alone with Gwen in the weight room here at the Manor and found herself having those same fantasies about Gwen as she watched her scantily clad body moving rhythmically in those same positions.

"Yes, please." The words came out in a half-whimper, half-gasp. It was consent. It was enough, and Gwen's questing fingers resumed their quest. Sliding her fingers delicately through Tamsin's long silky pubic hairs, Gwen slipped them effortlessly into the girl's sopping vagina. Whether it was because of the warm water coursing down her smooth torso, her own natural lubricants, or the lavender-scented body wash didn't matter… Tamsin's hopelessly aroused pussy was a slippery mess. Gwen positioned her fingers so that they slotted neatly along the inner and outer grooves of Tamsin's swollen labia and clitoris. Then she began to slowly hump Tamsin's toned bottom from behind, driving Tamsin's pussy against her own hand. It didn't take long to finish the panting and whimpering girl off.

Just before Tamsin went over the edge, Gwen decided to mark her. She locked her lips on the back of the Tamsin's neck, just below where her shower cap held her hair up above the hairline and began to suck... hard. She rode Tamsin's bucking form through her orgasm with her lips locked to the back of the girl's neck, her massive teats gripped in Gwen’s right arm, and her lower body pinned to Gwen's thrusting hips via her grasp on her twitching pussy.

The two girls clung to one another in the afterglow catching their breath. Actually, Tamsin was still hanging on to the metal bar above her head. She was afraid that if she didn't, her wobbly legs would give way and she would sink to the floor of the shower. Gwen leaned back with her hips still pressed up against Tamsin's shapely globes and admired her handiwork. Or rather, her lipwork. The auburn-haired beauty's fair skin marked easily and a reddish hickey was already visible on the nape of her slender neck. Gwen giggled. "She'll have to wear her hair down tomorrow," she thought, "I marked her good. After that orgasm, she's mine now. She may not know it yet and I still have to be cautious not to push too hard and fast, but she'll be mine eventually."

She ran her nails and fingertips lightly up and down Tamsin's hourglass waist while she waited for the girl to recover. This wasn't the first time that Gwen had been in this position with a post-orgasmic girl. "Maybe next time I'll be wearing a strapon," she thought. She mulled over the contents of the "toybox" in her closet. She was going to have to order something appropriate for entertaining Tamsin in the future. Of course, in the future she planned to have Hank's penis available as well, but there was no reason why Hank had to have all the fun. Sometimes, women liked having penises, too.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Piercings Are Sexy
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"That was fun," Tamsin said, putting her hands down. She then turned around in Gwen's encircling arms and gave her a passionate kiss. As she did so, she maneuvered Gwen underneath the grab bar. Due to Tamsin's regular workout regimen, she was surprisingly strong for a girl, and she woman-handled Gwen easily in spite of her feeble and insincere efforts at resistance.

"Gwen..." she said coquettishly, "now that I'm a clean girl, that makes me a good girl, right?"

Gwen smiled and nodded and went in for another kiss, which Tamsin denied. "No Gwen, I'm afraid you can't do that. You're not all clean like me, that makes you a bad girl, doesn't it? And since I'm the good girl, that means I'm in charge now."

Gwen's eyes widened in surprise, she hadn't expected Tamsin to turn the tables on her like that. As the older and more sexually-experienced girl, Gwen had expected to be in charge. Tamsin had been so sweet and submissive a few moments ago, but now she was making a play for domination. She glanced up at the grab bar.

"That's right, slut," Tamsin told her with a smile, "grab the bar!" She then totally ruined her stern domme act by giggling and smiling at Gwen's predicament. Gwen established the rules for the shower game and had thereby set up her own downfall. Gwen accepted that she had been outmaneuvered and grabbed the bar. She smiled at Tamsin and cocked her hip invitingly.

Tamsin gave her a wicked smile in return and hooked the small shower stool toward her with her foot. She then stood on it and used her new height advantage to imprison the taller girl's face between her massive mammaries. "There, she said, I've got you now. Now you know how Hank's cock felt yesterday. Cozy?"

While Gwen was distracted by massive boobage, Tamsin reached over and grabbed a silky hair ribbon that had been left hanging in the shower. Maybe it was there by accident, maybe it was there by design. Either way, it was awfully convenient, and she quickly and efficiently tied Gwen's wrists to the overhead bar. Then she hopped down from her perch and admired her prize. Gwen was now firmly bound and at her mercy. It gave her a heady feeling of power and control. Tamsin liked it.

She went in for another kiss and instead of meeting as inviting mouth like before, she met Gwen's resolutely-puckered lips. It seemed like a little girl's parody of a smooch. Frowning in confusion, Tamsin pulled back and watched Gwen make an exaggerated "Mwah!" lip-smacking sound.

"Did I do it right, Mistress?" Gwen asked her eagerly. "I've never kissed a girl before, I'm trying really hard to please you!"

Tamsin briefly considered giving Gwen kissing lessons, but instead she decided to cheat. She placed two fingers on Gwen's forehead and made an odd humming sound. "There," she declared victoriously, "I've mind-melded with you and taught you how to properly kiss a girl. I've also made you a wanton slut for the rest of the night."

Gwen's eyes opened wide in surprise and delight. That was clever! "Oh, thank you, Mistress" she declared eagerly, "I've always wanted to be your wanton slut! But..." here her eyes turned downcast and her lower lip began to stick out in an exaggerated pout. "But I'm a bad girl, I'm all dirty. Can I be your all clean good girl instead?"

"Of course," Tamsin told her indulgently, "but first I need to kiss that frowny face away." She then proceeded to do so with passion, while ensuring that her breasts crushed up against Gwen's pierced nipples.

"Hmm, that's different," she thought. She backed off and looked down at Gwen's breasts. When she had first seen Gwen's nipple piercings the day before, Gwen's prominent nipples had been pierced with tiny barbell piercings. She noticed the same thing today through the thin lycra of Gwen's workout top. But now she had clearly replaced them with large golden rings at some point. They were almost an inch in diameter.

"I like your new jewelry," she said, "I guess you can't hide those under your blouse at work, can you?"

Gwen giggled, pleased at Tamsin's reaction. That's what she was going for. "Nope," she said lasciviously. "But then again, I'm not planning on wearing any clothing for the rest of the night. Maybe you should, umm, make sure they're clean for me? I seem to be a bit tied up at the moment."

Tamsin thought that was a splendid idea. She bent down and took one of Gwen's large nipples into her mouth and began to suck on it. It quickly became delightfully erect, and Tamsin realized that the large diameter of the ring allowed her to stick her tongue inside the ring and completely envelop the nipple.

Gwen's breathing quickly became ragged as Tamsin enjoyed herself switching from nipple to nipple, keeping them hard in spite of the warm spray from the shower head. One of the things Gwen had enjoyed at Broadstone Academy was shower time with her slave sisters. Although they were rarely given enough time for long showers, the combination of naked girls and warm water always aroused her. It also helped that the slave girls at Broadstone were forbidden to wash themselves, one of their sisters had to do it for them. Gwen wiggled and squirmed helplessly in delight as Tamsin scrubbed her body while trying to remain firmly latched to one nipple at all times. Although Gwen didn't consider herself a sexual submissive, she certainly knew how to enjoy being bound and ravished.

On the other hand, Hank never bothered with bindings, he simply used his superior size and strength to gently force Gwen to do his bidding. She loved that.

Tamsin was also enjoying herself immensely. She had had a few giggly make out sessions with other girls while in high school, but nothing had ever gone remotely this far. Partly it was because of their fear of getting caught and partly it was because Tamsin was hesitant to go further. She didn't consider herself a lesbian and didn't want to be one. This sexual encounter with Gwen was... bisexual in nature? Since they had both had sex with the same man, it felt as though they were enjoying each other for his benefit, even though he wasn't here. When Gwen had opened the shower curtain the day before while she was impaled on Hank's monstrous cock, that's what it felt like. Gwen and Tamsin weren't lesbian lovers, they were bisexual lovers waiting for their man to come back... and making the most of the opportunity to pleasure one another.

Deciding that Gwen's engorged nipples were finally clean, Tamsin kissed her way down Gwen's torso to her bellybutton. She toyed with Gwen's piercing there and took a closer look at the small round medallion hanging from a golden chain. It was marked with an elaborate letter "B". "That's the Bellefleur brand," Gwen moaned, "Daddy likes marking what is his."

"Interesting," thought Tamsin. As the ramifications of the Reinstitution of legal slavery slowly permeated modern life, society was changing. Many upper-class members of slave-owning families had begun to view unmarried daughters as family property. While family wealth provided protection from enslavement by external forces, it also tended to cause certain wealthy men to view their wives and daughters as property. Apparently, Mr. Bellefleur was one of them. Gwen certainly seemed to consider herself her father's property. She also did NOT seem to be oppressed in any way, quite the opposite. Tamsin realized with a start that she wanted to feel that way, too - cherished, loved, and thoroughly owned.

But right now she had a job to do. Her questing tongue reached Gwen's closely-trimmed pubic mound and began to explore the folds of her dripping kitty. It was the first time in her life that she had tasted a woman's nectar directly from the source. She had slipped her fingers into her mouth a few times after masturbating, most notably the night before, but this was new for her. She found that she liked it.

Gwen's vagina wasn't just her first. It was also special because it was her first time seeing vaginal piercings up close. Gwen's smooth outer labia each had a gold ring piercing them and there was a third, weighted, ring through her clitoral hood. She toyed with the three rings as she slowly worked up the courage to insert her tongue into Gwen's fiery slit. After teasing the rings for a bit, she tilted her head back and gazing upward into Gwen's approving grey eyes... she did it. She locked lips with another woman's pussy and it was divine. She stayed there, worshipping, for quite some time. Gwen gasped and moaned out occasional instructions on what felt best and Tamsin was soon rewarded with a gush of flavor into her mouth as Gwen came.

“Swallow it, all of it,” Gwen told her. She did.

Tamsin stood and kissed Gwen again, this time with the taste of her own juices on her lips. “I think you're all clean now,” Tamsin whispered. “That makes you a good girl, too. I guess I'm not in charge anymore.”

“Nope,” replied Gwen mischievously, “Can you untie me now? I think I'm getting wrinkled.”

She twisted her wrists in their bindings for dramatic effect as she continued, “You're a good a tying knots, do you play bondage games at home?”

Tamsin laughed as she removed the knots. “Nope, seven years in the scouts. No idea why, I just liked doing it. I got all the knot-tying merit badges right away.”

“Interesting,” Gwen replied flirtatiously while gazing up at Tamsin from between her jugs, “Maybe I'll have to compare knotwork with you sometime. I learned some pretty interesting Japanese rope bondage techniques once upon a time. Perhaps we could take turns tying each other up for Hank. Does that sound like a fun activity?”

Tamsin had to admit that it did.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Hot Tubbing
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

After exiting the shower, they dried off and Gwen handed Tamsin a short terrycloth robe. "Come on, let's go jump in the hot tub!"

"Wait, don't we need swimsuits?"

"Nope, Georgie is in bed sleeping and it's just us big girls here, so it's fine."

The two girls headed down to the hot tub area, which was in an annex to the solarium. Tamsin was intensely aware of the fact that she was walking through her new employer’s house while wearing nothing but a very short bathrobe. The solarium was a large greenhouse-like extension on the back of the house filled with potted plants and patio furniture. "This is a great place for parties," Gwen told her as they passed through the room.

They hung up their robes and climbed into the tub. A few minutes later, one of the servants arrived with a pitcher of margaritas and two glasses. When the woman entered with the tray, Tamsin quickly sank down in the tub up to her neck. She noticed that Gwen did not. She just sat where she was with her breasts fully exposed, gold rings gleaming in the overhead lights. Tamsin wasn't sure if she should be embarrassed because she was embarrassed, or just plain embarrassed at having a clothed person seeing her naked in the hot tub. Neither Gwen nor the servant seemed to notice her reaction, so it was probably fine.

"Mandy," Gwen said to the serving woman as she served the drinks, "when do you get off duty tonight?"

"In about ninety minutes, Miss, would you like some sandwiches, too?"

"That would be great, just put them in here and we can serve ourselves, thanks."

About 20 minutes later, while they were chatting and nibbling on their sandwiches, they heard the click-clacking of high heels on the tiles in the solarium. This time, Gwen did sink down in the water to her neck, hiding her breasts. Tamsin quickly followed suit. An attractive dark-haired woman who appeared to be in her mid-30's entered the hot tub annex. She was very well-dressed - diamonds and pearls - and appeared to have just come from a social event. She walked past Tamsin, and kissed Gwen on the cheek. "Hi sweetie," she said in a cheerful and loving tone, "I see your friend Tamsin has come to visit. I thought that with Hank not being here we wouldn't see her until next week?"

She then turned to Tamsin and held out her hand, "Hi honey! I'm Gabriela Bellefleur, welcome to my home. Are you enjoying yourself, do you need anything?"

Tamsin was a bit taken aback at Mrs. Bellefleur's enthusiastic storming-into-the-room greeting. While she was utterly naked. She stretched out her right hand to greet Mrs. Bellefleur while holding her other arm across her breasts. They were under water, but she still felt terribly exposed. "Oh, umm, hi Mrs. Bellefleur. I'm Tamsin? And I, I mean we, umm, decided to do some yoga and then lift weights a bit so I could familiarize myself with the equipment. It's not much different from the equipment at the gym, and..."

"Oh, good, were you practicing solo yoga or dual yoga? I was thinking about it on the way here and if..."

"MOM, enough!" Gwen broke in. "We did regular slave yoga and I have no idea if she's even interested in that. She just got here. She's probably never heard of it, and she needs to prepare for her block routine anyway, so now isn't the time."

Tamsin slowly sank even lower into the burbling water of the hot tub as she saw Mrs. Bellefleur's body language transform from friendly-and-welcoming to... imperial. She turned her attention to her daughter. "Did she sign the NDA?"

Gwen, seemingly abashed at her outburst, nodded.

Mrs. Bellefleur turned her attention back to Tamsin. She raised a querying eyebrow.

Tamsin wasn't sure how to respond. “Yes, Ma'am?” seemed like an appropriate response.

Mrs. Bellefleur nodded, and her facial expression became much less stern. “Good,” she said approvingly. “You may not have realized it at the time, but the contract you signed doesn't just make you an employee of my daughter Gwen. It attaches you to the Bellefleur family. You may or may not have noticed that the legal entity that you were contracting with is “The Bellefleur Family LLC”, not “Gwen Bellefleur”. Your well-being is now tied to our own. We will do everything in our power to protect your future so long as you meet your contractual obligations. All we demand in return is loyalty, do you understand that?”

Tamsin, overwhelmed and feeling out of her depth, nodded vigorously.

“Good,” Mrs. Bellefleur's tone of voice warmed as continued, “because loyalty goes both ways. So long as you are loyal to us and protect our secrets, then we will protect you in return. Believe me, the protection of Justin Bellefleur - my husband - is an extremely valuable thing.”

Tamsin just nodded again.

“Good!” Mrs. Bellefleur exclaimed. She then stuck her fingers in water of the hot tub. “I'll be back in a bit.”

The two girls watched her leave. Gwen even turned her phone's music setting off and slipped out of the tub to listen at the door for a minute or two. She then slid back into the next to Tamsin and put her arm around her. “She'll be back,” she whispered, before taking another sip of her margarita.

“Umm... are we in trouble?” Tamsin asked.

“No, we're fine, but I have a feeling our plans for this evening have just been usurped.”

“Is that bad?” Tamsin whispered.

“No, we're fine,” Gwen responded. “I have no idea what her plans are, but I have a feeling that dual yoga has a role in it.”

“What's 'dual yoga'?” Tamsin asked worriedly.

"Nothing to worry about," Gwen reassured her. "It's just regular slave yoga with a twist. Remember what we just did in the shower? It's sort of like that, except we're going to be doing it on the mat, wearing collars, while Mistress Gabriela supervises."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
End Workout Part 5 – Seduction of Tamsin Part 2
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

What happens next? Stay tuned!
Last edited by ZeeChromosome on Mon Aug 15, 2022 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author ZeeChromosome for the post (total 8):
eroticstoryspinnerimreadonly2DonMarcoDarrenwhipstheslutsjeepsterSteveBurkeTauriRedJustBob

jeepster
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: The Stallion – Workout Part 5 - Seduction of Tamsin Part 2

Post by jeepster »

Awesome setup for the next chapter! You're getting better at this story telling thing! Keep it up!
These users thanked the author jeepster for the post:
ZeeChromosome

Jim927
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Jim927 »

The workout was a great set of chapters in your ongoing saga and I can’t wait for the next one to be posted. Your writing keeps getting better and you have a real knack for telling these stories. Keep up the great work and please don’t keep us waiting too long.
Jim

ZeeChromosome
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by ZeeChromosome »

Jim927 wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 3:43 pmThe workout was a great set of chapters in your ongoing saga and I can’t wait for the next one to be posted. Your writing keeps getting better and you have a real knack for telling these stories. Keep up the great work and please don’t keep us waiting too long.
Sorry for the delays, Jim. Working through some home-life issues and also, I'm an accountant, so there's some professional timing issues involved there, as well. Not gonna come home from battling auditors and think sexy thoughts, after all.

That being said, things are lightening up recently and I have returned to writing. I hope to have "Gabriela 3" available soon.

Thanks for your support. I appreciate it a lot.

Zee!
These users thanked the author ZeeChromosome for the post (total 2):
Carl Bradfordjeepster

Jim927
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Jim927 »

ZeeChromosome wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:18 am
Jim927 wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 3:43 pmThe workout was a great set of chapters in your ongoing saga and I can’t wait for the next one to be posted. Your writing keeps getting better and you have a real knack for telling these stories. Keep up the great work and please don’t keep us waiting too long.
Sorry for the delays, Jim. Working through some home-life issues and also, I'm an accountant, so there's some professional timing issues involved there, as well. Not gonna come home from battling auditors and think sexy thoughts, after all.

That being said, things are lightening up recently and I have returned to writing. I hope to have "Gabriela 3" available soon.

Thanks for your support. I appreciate it a lot.

Zee!
Zee, real world activities whether they are home life or work related always have a way of interfering with our hobbies or playtime. We all have to learn to deal with it I our own ways. The important thing is that you do your best to make time for all. In your case, Zee I suspect that writing, although work, is also a form of relaxing and we all need that. For us less talented folk, our relaxing comes from reading the many stories that are shared with us.
I hope that your home-life issues improve, you find some balance in your work life and that you are able to continue to pursue your writing as you are quite talented.
Jim
These users thanked the author Jim927 for the post:
ZeeChromosome