Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Animate Rentals Part 1

eroticstoryspinner
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Animate Rentals Part 1

Post by eroticstoryspinner »

Work in progress for the On the Job event on Lit Long way to go by April 18th

"Why can't you send our daughter home to us?" Mrs. Pettigrew wailed. Her husband, Wilber patted her shoulder.

"Trish, Mr. Langford has to follow the law. It's why he couldn't...purchase... Penelope for us like we asked him to. At least he made sure she didn't wind up as a whore."

Trent Langford counted to ten. In English, Spanish, Latin, and French for good measure. The Pettigrews were annoying enough with their naive attempt to ask him to commit multiple felonies a few weeks ago by having Animate Rentals buy their daughter with their funds as a straw man and in turn give her to them to hide away for her four month enslavement. Thanks to a church friend, Mrs. Pettigrew found out that Trent had in fact outbid the Cunt Castle for the slave formerly known as Penelope Daisy Pettigrew. And here they were, without an appointment and interrupting a really outstanding blow job with their urgent reqest to "rent " their precious Daisy.

His assistant, Maria, had passed through with just enough warning to give him time to stuff the slave cunt under his desk in deference to his prudish visitors. Normally, he wouldn't care, but they had sent him some business.

For just a moment, he considered renting her to them. Of course he would have to report the lease and his misgivings to law enforcement. Enslavement for violation of the terms of a penal slave lease would likely follow. Trish Pettigrew could stand six months taking it up the ass and a cock shutting her mouth up. Years in the business had given Trent the ability to see under the frumpy outfits and gage the potential slave meat hidden beneath. The woman took care of herself. Trish would be an excellent MILF brothel slave.

Her husband wouldn't fare as well. He was fit enough for forty something but he was self employed and his plumbing business wouldn't likely survive his enslavement. Plus he had made commitments for their newly enslaved daughter.

"Mrs. Pettigrew, as I said before, Daisy is being oriented to her current situation and trained for the next two weeks. Then she will be an au pair for a family at their summer cabin. I know the family personally and I know that she will be treated well. I even made sure that she kept her name"

Trent felt his kilt being flipped up and warm lips and a wet mouth engulfing his chub. He bit back a moan. The little minx.

"Oh good! " the matron beamed. "Who are they?"

"I can't tell you. Our customers value their privacy and expect our discretion. " Trent thought he ought to get an Academy Award for making his voice sound regretful and not screaming at them to leave so he could bend the insolent slave cunt over his desk and plow her ass.

With a tremendous effort he pulled away, coming to his feet. The little slut under his desk gently scraped her teeth across his shaft as his now rock hard cock slid out of her mouth. Trent extended his hand. " I can promise that I will personally assure that your daughter will get the best treatment possible within the law as she repays her debt to society. If you will excuse me, I have a conference that I need to prepare for. "

"Of course, Mr. Langford. Thanks for seeing us without an appointment." Mr. Pettigrew shook his hand with a firm grip and a thankful look in his eyes. " Come along Trish, we've taken up enough of the man's day."

"But..."

" NOW, Trish"

" Yes, dear"

As the door closed behind the pair, Trent sat down and hit his old school phone. "Hold my calls, hold my appointments and if you let anyone through the door till I open it, you'll spend the weekend leased to the House of Pain. "

" Yes dominus, " the humor laiden voice responded.

Soft hands made their way under his kilt.

" Oh no," Trent pushed away from his desk and looked under his desk. A face with a pug nose and green eyes framed by auburn hair looked back at him with an impish expression. The same face that could easily have belonged to Trish Pettigrew twenty years ago.

"Is it time for more orientation to my current situation?"

"Daisy, I want you bent over my desk and your slave ass presented for fucking right now. "

" Yes Dominus. " She scrambled out from under the desk, her firm, full breasts topped by diamond hard pink nipples. As she stretched to her full five foot nine, Trent admired her long legs and curvy body. Bending over his desk, she wriggled her fine ass and then reached back and spread her ass cheeks, exposing her moist, freshly shaved cunt and shiny asshole. Decisions, decisions.

"My convict cunt is so ready to be plowed again by my owner."

Asshole it is, Trent thought wryly as he flipped his kilt and plumbed her starfish, driving his cock balls deep into her ass.

Daisy yiped, then cried out, " Please Dominus, slow down!"

Trent picked up the pace.” Daisy, you left your right to choose behind with your clothes in the courtroom. My company or whoever you are leased to owns your holes, your body, your choices for the next four months. You have a nice tight ass and cunt. You will be trained how to keep them tight. You suck dick surprisingly well for an eighteen year old. By the end of your enslavement you will suck even better and crave taking it up the ass."

"It's starting to feel...good. Just like yesterday." She moaned. "Am I turning into a slut?"

Trent ran into that question a lot from new slave cunts. A lot of enslaved women rationalized being used for sex as a consquence, and tried to enjoy it as much as possible, especially anal. When the collar came off, they reverted to the same sexuality they practiced prior to their conviction. One of his neighbors picked up a DUI and spent three months keeping house for and licking the pussy of her lesiban neighbor. She made that clear to Trent when he asked her at a neighborhood party if she and her former domina Keighly, were still friends.

"Keighly was is, and will always be my friend. She had just broken up with her girlfriend and was horny. And I was available by definition. Three months of dining at the Y confirmed I am a sausage girl. "

Others didn't fare so well. Some couldn't have healthy relationships. Some even rejected sex altogether after their terms. Young slave cunts like Daisy could often go from one extreme or the other. Trent had been taught that while slaves were the authors of their misfortune, you still take care to keep them as healthy both mentally and physically as possible. You protect your investment and maximize its return.

Trent remembered when he saw Daisy on the auction block. The tear streaked face was to be expected, five lashes, even to just the back and buttocks was going to sting and for what he had seen of the Pettigrews it was probably the first time she had ever experienced any corporal punishment in her life. But she wasn't the naive scared teenager that he expected to see on the block. She didn't try to hide her body or hesitate when the auctioneer put her through her block poses. The broker standing next to him muttered.

"She’s a nice piece of fuckmeat but I am not paying virgin prices for her. She's not only had cock, but licked her lips after she swallowed. "

Trent didn't disagree, but saw what the other bidders didn't, that her slut act didn't reach her eyes.

Daisy's sphincter muscles clinching his pumping cock broke his reverie.

" I don't care if I am turning into a slut. This feels so good. And you're still hard. It can't get better than this." Trent noticed that pounding her had her head just clear of the front of the desk.

" The only way that this could get better is the sight of you licking a pussy while I plough you. "

"Eww gross. Why did you bring that up? I'm no muff diver."

Trent hit the silent call button for Maria. Moments later she entered without knocking. He surveyed her body, She was a little older than Trish Pettigrew, but Maria was nearly as firm as Daisy. Her brown skin betrayed her Latin heritage, but all that hinted she might be older than late twenties was the occasional strand of grey in her waist length hair made up in a high ponytail and the slight lines around her gray eyes. The grey office slave dress didn't clash with her red collar and wrist and ankle cuffs like her original red dress did.

"You rang dominus?"

Trent was close to cumming and had called Maria in as a way to delay the inevitable. " Daisy here tells me that she's not a muff diver."

"Oh that's too bad. Mrs Thomas will be so disappointed. So I need to find another au pair? The family is scheduled for two thirty this afternoon to check her out."

"Maria, now, now we can't have disappointed customers. Daisy what did I tell you and the other new slaves in the van on the way here?"

"The domini...oh... are...ohhhh.... always right. "

"And?"

"Animate Rentals never disappoints the customer because...that feels so good...we provide superior customer service. "

"Right. I would never have you start muff diving just because you're a slave. That's why you will start with Maria's nice smooth convict cunt. " I nodded my head. Maria hiked up her skirt and stepped into Daisy's face just as Trent came into her ass. Daisy gave a muffled moan.

The older convict frowned after a minute. "This really is your first time licking the peach isn't it?"

"Yes ma'am. It actually tastes good. Not smelly and fishy like my mother said."

"We need to practice. For now, just do what you like being done to you. "

"No one's ever licked me down there. Jake Martin tried but I wouldn't let him... Ohhh...Ooohhh...Mmmph."

Trent loved dining at the Y. He didn't care if it was a free woman or a slave cunt. Daisy's newly enslaved cunt was fresh and tangy. He made a note to have her shaved smooth.

"That's right...slide your tongue around my clit. Tease it. Gently nibble my folds. Gently now."

Trent mimicked Maria's instructions to Daisy to give her an idea about how her actions were pleasing the elder slave. His wristcomp went off. Damm.

Pulling away, Daisy gave out a muffled whimper. Maria petted the top of her head and crooned, " Dominus Trent has a business to run. He doesn't have the time
Last edited by eroticstoryspinner on Mon Apr 10, 2023 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author eroticstoryspinner for the post (total 9):
jeepsterimreadonly2SteveBurkeTauriRedCarl Bradfordmikey22JustBobtimeriderreddbunnz

imreadonly2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Animate Rentals

Post by imreadonly2 »

Nice work. I hope she's serving time for a serious offense, like catching the eye of the wrong cop at a #METOO protest, or a disorderly citation for getting rowdy in a bar with her friends. Some officers have a real talent fo looking into a group and spotting the troublemaker. :cop:

Of course, some slave Au Pair jobs are a little different, as they may involving looking after mom's college aged sons while they are on summer break. It keeps the boys from trolling the bars at night, and boys that age need relief.

Good luck in the contest!
These users thanked the author imreadonly2 for the post:
jeepster