Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Claire in danger. Part 3/3

Good-hearted guys writing about leading obedient and reluctant girls into slavery and back (sometimes ;-) )
DonMarco
Commenter
Commenter

Claire in danger. Part 3/3

Post by DonMarco »

When you look into an abyss, the abyss also looks into you.
- Friedrich Nietzsche -

Luke Skywalker: Is the dark side stronger?
Master Yoda: No, no. Quicker, easier, more seductive.

Hello,

here is the final part of "Claire in danger". You can find the other parts here:

Part 1: viewtopic.php?t=884
Part 2: viewtopic.php?t=891

What happened so far:
Claire lives for the winter as a guest with friends, the Safars in Regina/SK. This married couple from the middle east knows about Claire’s history with slavery and accepts her for what she is: An intelligent and beautiful woman with submissive tendencies. Things heated up significantly when Claire came home one day with a collar on her neck and the assignment from her Slave Yoga instructor to live for 1 week as a slave to the Safars. With the encouragement from Baha, Claire now has to serve Emran sexually, something which she refused to do during her time as a guest. Emran starts to overcome the loss of his former slave, and Baha is very grateful to Claire.

They both decide to offer Claire to undergo an old traditional Arabic ritual to test her capabilities to become a slave to the Safar family. However, something is odd. They seemed to hide some details of the ceremony, and up to the point, where Claire said yes, she was constantly held aroused and treated nicely. After she said yes, both friends become cold and start to mistreat her.

Claire will be tested by the female head of the family, which brings a mean whip with her. To her horror, Claire learns, that if she fails the test, she will be enslaved by this cruel Mistress, which will take her to her home country and there finalize her fate as a permanent slave. Claire is tortured with a spiked corset and a "bell string", a piece of dental floss attached to her clitoris. While she has to pleasure Baha with her mouth, Fairuz will torture her with the string in her most sensitive part.

Claire in danger, Part 3

They moved Claire on the floor on all fours, which meant, due to her shackled wrists on her collar, her head was resting on the floor, and her behind was on her spread knees. Baha was resting with her back on several cushions, her upper body resting on her elbows and watching the tortured slave girl being led by her collar to the ground.

“While serving the woman of the house, the slave has no rights to enjoy herself. This is what this tradition is all about. No matter who enjoys your body or service, it is not about you! This is why you will now lick your Mistress, and I will make sure you do not enjoy it at all.”

Fairuz grabbed Claire by her hair and pushed her face in Baha’s crotch. Claire immediately started to lick her Mistress. The power that Fairuz had over her clitoris made her shiver in fear and she knew that the sooner she made Baha orgasm, the better it would be for her. She used all her knowledge on pleasing a woman in her efforts to make her come as fast as possible.

Fairuz moved her hand to the cord and started to play with it. She wrapped it playfully around her finger twice, and slowly pulled her finger away so that the cord slid around her finger. These moves were creating enough traction on Claire’s poor lust center to make her moan her waves of agony in Baha’s crotch.

Baha felt Claire’s distress and patted her hair, encouraging her softly to focus on her task.

“Good slaves always do what they have to do, no matter how painful it is. Make us proud Claire. Show us that you are a good slave. Make Emran proud!”

Claire continued licking Baha. Her tongue danced around Baha's clitoris, while her own clitoris was at the mercy (or better: merciless) treatment of the sister-in-law of Baha.

Every time Claire found a way to draw Baha closer to an orgasm, Fairuz tugged on the cord and distracted the poor girl with a pull on her clitoris distracting her from her task.

“Do you want me to end? Isn’t it all too much for a poor little girl like you? You are not even a real slave; you don’t have to endure this. This ceremony is meant to be endured by strong Arabic women, and not little white girls like you. Slavery is more than having constant sex and no other worries in life because strong Masters and Mistresses make all the decisions. Slavery is all about suffering for the superiors in your life! And now tell me to STOP! Say the word!”

While she said stop, she pulled noticeably. Claire screamed but tried to continue licking her Mistress, who was aroused by her efforts. She lost all focus but moved her tongue around. Her eyes became blind with tears, and she had difficulty breathing since her screams pressed the air out of her lungs, but she kept on licking as well as she could.

“You better give up, my little wanna-be-slave.” Fairuz teased Claire. “Shall I stop, and you are freed from this horrible corset, the floss, the pain, and all this humiliation?” Her voice was dripping from false empathy. Fairuz intended to take the broken slave with her in her home, and then show her what real pain would be. The little cord on her would then be a children's game. She hated white slaves and wanted to live out her frustration on them without her brother and her sister-in-law watching.

She took her hand, raised it well over her head, and hit several blows on the mistreated rear end of Claire. “I asked you a question, pleasure slut!”

Claire collected what was left of her mental strength, trying to shift the pain inside her to a place where she could enjoy it. Or at least, where she still could do what was expected from her.

“NNNNoooooooooooo Mistressssss” she hissed with clenched teeth. And continued licking Baha as well as best she could. Baha tried to help Claire as well as she could by closing her eyes and focusing on the sensations in her body. She had purposely refrained from orgasms since Claire said yes to please the Safar’s in attending the ceremony; therefore, Baha’s body was quick to react which should spare Claire a horrible fate in the hands of Fairuz.

Emran also saw what was going on and moved to the head of his wife and kissed her passionately while softly playing with her breasts. He also did not want Fairuz to win but could not interfere with her in executing the ceremony. However, nobody said he was not allowed to kiss his wife.

Fairuz pulled the cord in a repeated staccato, trying to persuade Claire to give up, promising her a nice and fair treatment in her house. That she would make sure that she would not be whipped more than 100 lashes a day. And that her husband’s brothers would not rape her more than usual (whatever that means?). That she would be led out on Sunday on a leash in public so that all could see what a beautiful slave her family rejected because she was not good enough, and how that would increase the status of her family in the community. A good girl like Claire should also strive to increase her owner's status, and that she now should surrender to Fairuz.

All this she said in a sweet, honey dripping voice while one hand softly patted Claire’s back, playing with her rear hole, and then spanking her rump again. Her other hand was playing with the cord from hell.

Claire licked Baha as her future life depended on it. She moved her tongue fast over Baha’s clitoris and sucked the little knob as fast as she could. Baha let out screams of pleasure, indicating, that she would soon orgasm, while Emran still was kissing her and petting her head.

Fairuz saw that she was about to lose and pulled the cord more than any sane person would allow. Claire’s whole brain exploded in pain, which was making her almost pass out. She knew that she could not scream, so she sucked with all her strength on Baha’s crotch, squeezing her fists together. This brought Baha over the edge, and she let out a large orgasmic scream.

“OK bitch, you will wish you would have given up early, the next things will be even more horrible than you can imagine.” Fairuz was disappointed that Baha came so fast but could not do anything about it.

With pity on her face, Fairuz let go of the floss, and Claire had time to catch her breath. Emran and Baha freed her hands, and she could use them to wipe the tears from her face. Both her current owners smiled at her warmly. Claire was worn out, and she needed this little symbol of empathy to collect herself a little bit.

Baha removed the floss very carefully with a little scissor. This made the blood rush back out of Claire’s heavily mistreated love knob, which brought another pathetic moan from the poor girl.

“The next part of the ceremony is to show the girl that the cock of the Master is not there for her pleasure either!”

After this announcement from Fairuz, Baha started to pleasure Emran with her mouth and brought him to full erection. Then she slid a condom with some knobs and soft rubbery spikes over Emran’s already fully erect cock. Fairuz concluded the preparation by applying a brown sparkled paste to Emran's spear.

“This paste is made out of exotic herbs and spices from my home country. Even the first white visitors in my country discovered, that some of the wealth in your culture is our wide diversity in herbs and spices, as well as our knowledge of how to use them. There are different recipes for this paste. Some can heighten the pleasure felt by the woman, some can be painful. But what it always does: It makes you addicted, if you use it a couple of times. And now guess, little white cunt, which one of the recipes we will use on you.”
Fairuz eyes sparkled as she taunted Claire while applying the paste over the condom on Emran.

“After I have broken you, and you are under my training, the pump for your little clit and the paste for your cunt will help me to train you. Can you imagine becoming addicted to a thing, which hurts your female assets horribly? I will start on you with a paste that tickles a little bit. And the next one will tickle a little bit worse. Day after day I will rub you with this. And after 1 week, the paste will be freely available for you. Then you are on the hook. And no matter how bad it will burn, you will apply it by yourself. Because you NEED it. I can’t wait for it to happen. But now, it is time for your next ride.”

They placed Claire with her back on the cocktail table (the pins on the backside in the corset pressing painfully against her body) and Baha and Fairuz held Claire’s legs up straight and spread apart in the air. Her hands were again shackled to her collar. Emran positioned himself in front of Claire and pushed his manhood into her in one swift thrust. She first felt the uneven surface of the condom massaging her tender walls, but after only a few seconds, the brown paste started to burn inside her like a fire. She screamed out in pain, while Emran fucked her like never before. He was in a hurry to shoot his load. Claire could not tell if he was fucking her so rapidly because he wanted to come fast and hard, or if he wanted to limit or increase her ordeal.

Again, Fairuz was telling Claire that it would be easier on her to end her pain and suffering if she would just give up and accept her as her Mistress for the next 30 days of real slave training. This training would make her a much better slave than she was right now, and that her life as a real slave would make much more sense, that her current owners are too soft on her, and that she has the potential to experience real slavery in Fairuz’s care.

Claire was confused, her guard down and most of her mental energy used up in dealing with horrible pain. Was this something she wanted? Real slavery in the hands of a cruel and admittedly beautiful mistress?

Fairuz's voice tasted like honey with chili powder in her head. She lost her clear bearing inside her head. All she felt was the knobs of the corset, the pins under her breasts being driven in her soft flesh by her heavy breathing. Her clitoris still ponding heavily from the previous torture and being smeared with the horrible balm which flow out of her with her juices. Her love tunnel was on fire from the paste, the spikes of the condom, and Emran’s rapid fucking.

“Mistress,…..I………”

“What, Claire, you know you can tell me anything you like”. Fairuz felt that she started to get inside Claire’s head. A little bit more, and she would surrender. This was the first time Fairuz called Claire by her name, to draw her closer to Fairuz.

“Do you want to be a real slave, to a beautiful Mistress, who was raised in a country where slavery is the norm for centuries? Which know the insides and outsides of slave girls? And how they need to be handled? Who will make your body sing and free your mind? DO YOU WANT THIS? ANSWER ME!!!”

“I……..Mistress……..”

“Yes, my little one. Tell me”. Fairuz's voice dripped inside Claire’s mind and spread her poison inside her. Fairuz patted Claire’s face and started kissing her. Calling her MY and CLAIRE would bring her to Fairuz’s goal. She first thought that this girl would simply break under the pain, but now Fairuz would simply use her mental strength, her hypnotic voice, and break the girl. Who cares, how a victory was made?

While Fairuz was distracted, Baha started softly to penetrate Emran's rear ring and massaged his prostate. This was something that always drove him wild, and he allowed her to do it only on special occasions. But this time, it was for Claire, and he happily closed his eyes and gave in to the pleasure he was receiving from his wife’s secret administrations.

Fairuz was sure, that she would break Claire’s defense this time, with her soft words, and her kissing. She was so sure, that she wanted to enjoy the taste of a close victory a little longer, kissed Claire passionately, who now started to kiss back, and started to rub her pussy lips softly. Before Fairuz could continue to drill inside Claire’s defense, Emran came in a loud scream and pulled out his fleshy torture instrument.

Fairuz was angry and started to scream at Claire,

“Surrender yourself, bitch. I will own you and you want it. Admit it.”

Emran spoke quietly and calmly to his sister.

“Fairuz, you know the rules. When each ceremony part is over, the slave will rest and be left alone”.

Fairuz clenched her fists and removed herself from Claire’s presence. She went outside to have a smoke to calm herself down.

Baha took an enema bag full of milk and washed Claire’s vagina with it after she has placed several towels under her to catch the milk flowing out of her. After several minutes of washing and caring for Claire, the pain subsided, and Claire started to breathe normally again. Baha opened the tight laces of the corset. The pins under her breasts had almost penetrated her skin. She helped her out of it and sanitized the lower side of her breasts with some lightly burning disinfectant.

“The last part of the ceremony will be done without the corset”. Baha’s soft voice soothed Claire’s pain also, since she felt, that her owners saw her suffering and appreciated her strength.

“We are very proud of you Claire. Fairuz is pushing you hard and you did not budge. We are sure, that you are a strong woman. Please do not give in to her. She will do horrible things to you if she takes you away from us.”

With tears in her eyes, Claire asked the question which had bothered her the entire time.

“Why did you not tell me the consequences if I fail this test? And why are you so distant to me since this entire thing came up?” She looked from Emran to Baha and back with her eyes filled with tears.

“Claire, we do not have much time. We will tell you all. But now you have to be strong for us for the grand finale. She will whip you and try to get inside your brain. Stay strong Claire. Make us proud. And then we will tell you all.”

Claire wanted to ask again, but she heard the door opening, and Emran took her by her hair and brought her roughly on her knees in the center of the living room.

All 3 were surprised to see a smiling and friendly-speaking Fairuz entering the room. They would have expected to see her in a fury. But she seemed to be calm and sane. Fairuz had simply altered her plan. She would try to get inside Claire’s mind and persuade her to surrender to unknown pleasure, pain, and submission. Claire’s curiosity, her will to please also her, and the intense amount of stress she had to undergo already should do the trick.

“OK, Claire, the last part will be nice and easy for you. Normally, we would take these old iron shackles to chain you up for the whipping. But we should use nice and soft leather restraints. Baha, would you please be a dear and bring them?”

“Sure, Fairuz, as you wish.” Baha was suspicious. What did Fairuz have in mind? Being nice and easy on Claire was definitely not on her agenda.

They spread Claire’s legs wide apart with a metal spreader bar. Her new ankle restraints were fastened on her, and her wrists were pulled upwards with chains coming from the ceiling of the Safar’s living room. Normally, these chains supported two hanging plants on either side of the living room, but now they were used to pull Claire’s arms up and apart to either side towards the ceiling. They were pulled so tight that Claire was standing on her toes, which became painful for her legs and shoulders.

Fairuz asked the Safars to sit on the couch which faced Claire. This was the time for the final showdown. Claire was physically exhausted, and the significant amount of painful stimulation she had to endure so far had totally wound up her mind. Claire was prepared for a cruel and sadistic torture session at the hands of Fairuz. But while Emran fucked her with the ginger paste, Fairuz became much more efficient getting under her skin. Claire greatly feared that she would fail.

Claire’s nipple stood out as hard as diamonds. Her vagina was inflamed and irritated from the spices used on her most sensitive parts.

Fairuz slowly circled Claire in her bonds, allowing her index finger to playfully touch her skin from her belly over her breasts to the collarbone. The finger went over her collarbone, between her shoulder blades, and over her buttocks. She used her long fingernails to scratch her in the next round. First softly, then getting stronger.

“The last round will be the final check if you are suitable to serve our family. The whip will be used on you. I decide how much, how strong, and how long the breaks are between strokes as well as how much ‘distractive stimulation.’ I will use. ”

While saying this, Fairuz stood in front of Claire and used the long fingernail of her index finger to move under the hood of Claire’s clitoris and stimulate her. Due to the dental floss treatment, she was hyper-sensitive there, and she started to moan audibly. Claire did not fully understand what Fairuz meant with ‘distractive stimulation’. But one thing was sure: Nothing which would help her.

“Do you like it, if I scratch your little itch?” she said with fake friendliness.

Claire continued to moan as her breathing became heavier.

“Sure you do” Fairuz laughed.

Fairuz pulled out a blindfold and put it over Claire’s eyes.

“This is just to make sure you can focus on the sensations of your body. It is mine now. Or even better. Soon will be mine forever,” she whispered in her ear while standing behind Claire and pulling the strings of the blindfold tight.

After the blindfold was tied in place, she reached to Claire’s breasts and twirled her hard nipples between her fingers. Slowly she rolled them back and forward, with increasing pressure. Fairuz was still behind Claire, this time whispering in her other ear.

“This will go on until you say the Word. Yastaslim. Say it so I am sure, you know it”

“Yastaslim”. Claire swallowed hard. The sound of surrender. Now she had said it. It would now be easier to do it again. What a devious little twist.

Fairuz moved one hand slowly down towards Claire’s hips. Again, these long fingernails slowly scratched over her body. She found her pleasure valley and started to go back and forward with her fingers over it.

“Such a good girl. Say it again, to show, that you know the word.”

“Yastaslim”

“Good slave. Do you feel the excitement? Boiling inside you? This is your body and slave-soul, which wants to belong to me. A real Mistress. A Mistress who will make your body sing and leave no doubts, that you are born to serve. You are free to orgasm during the whipping. But rest assured: You will not come, since I will control it. If you want to come, you must say the word. And then, you will become my personal property. My plaything. And I will take out on you all my frustration about this country. About its people. About wanna-be-slaves and about people who are too soft to train a bitch like you properly. I will use the whip on you, and you will come and come.”

Claire was fueled up now with fear and panic. This woman seemed to get behind her last line of defense.

Fairuz laughed softly. “YES, sure I do know, that you have been pain trained. That you can come under the whip. This will come in handy now. You will beg me to come, and you will not come, not before you surrender. And now, kiss the whip again.”

Fairuz was whispering in her ear, and softly nipping on her earlobe. Her breathing made wind sounds in Claire’s ear. Fairuz moved in front of Claire and held the old leather whip in front of her face. Claire first smelled the musk of the old leather. She started to try to kiss it, but Fairuz held it an inch in front of her mouth.

“Lick it!”

And Claire licked the instrument of her torture. Only after she had tasted the salty aroma for several licks and smelled the scent coming along with it was she allowed to kiss the whip.

Fairuz praised her as a good girl, who would learn so much under her guidance. She wanted to start slowly kissing her. But Claire tried to turn her head away. If she would give in to Fairuz’ tenderness, she was sure that she would lose. Lose her freedom, her control over her life. But wasn’t that what she was looking for?

Fairuz grabbed her chin and forced her to keep her head straight.

“You will beg me for a kiss, I promise you. And now, let the pain start.”

She moved to her back in the Safar’s large living room and unfolded the coil of the whip, which was in total almost a yard long. She looked at the Safars, who looked at the scene with emotionless faces. They appeared concerned but tried to hide it as well as they could. Fairuz grinned. She always thought that her brother had become too soft during all this long time in Canada.

She would teach them all a lesson: How prospective slaves should be treated. How they would submit, and earn for the Safar family wealth, respect, and live long servitude. Who the head of the family was. And how their precious little white girl would break under her.

The first three lashes with the whip were aimed directly at Claire’s buttocks. Right, Left, and one coming more from the side, hitting with the cracker of the whip right in the valley between them. After each stroke, Fairuz paused, petted, and massaged the spot where the tip of the whip left its tell-tell mark and nibbled on Claire’s earlobe.

“Feel the pain, and how it transforms inside you into pleasure. Surrender to the pleasure. It will do good for you.” She covered her breasts with her hand and started to sensually maul them. Then the next swing.

“Pain is good for you. You need this pain, and it will guide you to your destination in my dungeon. I live in an old mansion, and there is an old cellar. I converted it to a dungeon, which is the right place to continue your journey into real slavery. But the first step, you must take here and now.” And she wielded the whip again.

“This is the right form of pain for you. The one you have been trained on. This is good. Let the pleasure flow through you. I will continue this training and make it much more elaborate for you while teaching you different forms of pain. And now surrender. Say the word.”

Claire shook her head.

Fairuz moved again behind her and landed two hard blows from the side on her breasts, where the tip circled around Claire, hit her breast, and ended up almost precisely on the centers of the soft flesh.

Claire screamed in pain but also moaned in pleasure. She was already worked up, but each blow lifted her higher in the sky of orgasmic bliss. Fairuz paused, put the whip to the side, and moved in front of Claire.

She took Claire’s chin with her index finger and looked into Claire’s face. Claire could not see through the blindfold, but in her fantasy, she saw the Mistress standing in front of her and looking deep inside her soul. Slowly Fairuz moved closer, and this time Claire did not move her head away. Fairuz kissed Claire softly and deeply. And over time, Claire could not resist and started to slowly kiss Fairuz back. Claire’s thong stayed inside her mouth, but she slowly opened her mouth while she was kissed by her tormentor.

Fairuz stimulated Claire’s breasts with experienced hands. Claire moaned into the kiss.

“Shall we have the next five strokes, my dear? I think you want them now, don’t you?”

This time, she stood in front of Claire, and the whip struck her upper legs and her buttock when the whip circled around her side, and the tip hitting hard on each cheek right at the end.

Fairuz produced some lube out of her bag and hold a medium-sized butt plug in front of Claire’s mouth. She had to lick it wet, and together with the lube, it was applied to her tight little ass. Fairuz pressed something on her phone, and the plug started to vibrate inside Claire.

“For your enjoyment and to help you to see the world through my eyes. As I see it right now, you are on the edge of an orgasm. But I will not give you one. Not before you said the Word.”

Fairuz struck Claire with five more blows. This time, Claire had to count them, and thank Fairuz after each stroke.

“11, Thank you, Mistress”

“12, Thank you, Mistress”

And on it went to 15. Between each blow, Fairuz stopped, caressed Claire where she was struck, and either breathed in her ear, kissed her mouth, or massaged her breast. After 15, it was time for another break.

“Claire, you have certainly gained my respect. For a little white girl, you have shown some hidden talent. But now it is time to end this game. Surrender, and start to become a real slave under my tutelage.”

While Fairuz said this, she slipped a finger vibrator on her index finger and started to let it wander over Claire’s body. On and on. Claire gave in. She needed an orgasm, and she started to beg for it.

“Mistress, please……”

“Please what?” Fairuz countered with a wicked smile on her face.

“Mistress, may I come, please?”

“Only if you say the word. If you say it, I will make you come as you have never come before. SAY IT.”

Her finger moved between her vaginal lips and pushed inside finding her G-spot.

Claire clenched her teeth, immense lust driving her mad. She gathered what was left of her strength. To her horror, there was not much.

“Nggghhhhhhghghghg…….NNNOOOOOOOOOOOO”

Fairuz’s smile extinguished like a lightbulb in the kitchen after all work was done.

She took the whip and softly hit Claire with it. The lash came from below, right between her soft lips at the juncture of her beautiful legs.

Claire hissed all the air out of her lungs. This time, Fairuz did not wait. She landed a blow, circled Clare in her high heels, spat an insult at her (pleasure slut, useless cunt, stinking bitch, and so on), and hit her again, each time a little bit harder than before.

After another five blows, she stood again in front of the crying girl, holding her chin up. Tears of surrender and anguish streamed over Claire’s pretty face.

This was too much. Claire was about to reach the end of her rope.

Fairuz kissed Claire, and Claire kissed her back. With her tongue circling the one of the sadistic Mistress and surrendering to Fairuz’s tongue inside her mouth. Her lips softly touched the luxurious lips of the experienced woman, the woman who led her the entire day to this point in time.

“Claire Anderson from Yorktown, kiss me! And become my slave. It is obvious: You can be strong enough with the right training. But my brother and his useless wife are not best suited for you. You need a firm and harsh hand. You need proper training. Pain that guides you through the darkness of slavery. A Mistress, who does not hold back anything.”

Claire was shocked. This was so wrong. The Safars have brought out the slave inside her more than anything else with their kindness and guidance. With their values in believing that all people are human beings, and even slaves deserve fair treatment. Even if in their culture a slave’s role in life is lower, they would respect her. She could not betray these great people. They have been so friendly to her as a guest, and understanding of her submissive needs, but always respecting her true personality, giving her time to take the next step when she was ready. What Fairuz was offering was faster, more persuasive, but all wrong.
Claire took three deep breaths, in and out, and said one word through her clenched teeth

“Noo”

Fairuz smiled evilly.

“OK, then it is the hard way, you can kiss your pussy lips goodbye. You will surrender, I can guarantee you!”

Fairuz ordered her to beg for the next strike, count it, thank her, and ask again for the next.

Claire already knew this game. She gave in. Another piece of her strength was gone.

“Mistress, may I have the next strikes please?”

“Where shall I put it, little slave?”

A loaded question, but Claire knew, what would be the right answer, which would not increase her misery. “Can you please hit me wherever you see fit, Mistress?”

“Sure, my dear.”

The vicious blow landed directly on her clitoris

“AHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.”

Claire screamed for almost a minute. Her voice was breaking. But she collected herself and started to formulate the required sentence.

“This was the 21st strike with your whip, mistress, thank you for showing me my place. May I have another?” She had to start the sentence three times since she broke up in the middle finally able to finish on the third try.

“Why do you not surrender, Claire? Spare yourself further injury and pain.”

Claire did not answer, and Fairuz shrugged her shoulders.

“OK, as you wish. Take THIS!”

Another blow, equally well placed. Fairuz had truly mastered the art of whipping. Another scream, and another formulated sentence, her voice breaking up from the screaming.

Claire’s mind went into low-level autopilot. She did not see anything, she only felt pain. She was drowning in pain. And the cruel Mistress wanted her to count, say thank you, and what else. Claire babbled, felt the blows of the whip, and heard the voice of Fairuz in a blur. Herd her screaming at her, grabbing her hair and forcing it back. She wanted her to say a word. Which word? Why was she so angry with her? Where was Baha? Where was Emran? Mom? Dad? Why did they not protect her from this? How did she get into this situation? And what word was she supposed to say? Why was this woman so angry with her? What did she do wrong? She was always a good girl. And now this woman yelled at her and she lost, why this all was happening.

Her vision was already black in her blindfold, but now everything became fuzzy, and then it all went black.

After the Ceremony
Claire woke up on a soft mattress. Baha was sitting next to her and petting her hair softly. The first thing Claire saw was Baha’s friendly face, with a look of genuine concern.

“Claire……. Are you back?”

Claire tried to speak, but her voice failed somehow as if she had partied all night and sang and screamed rock songs for hours.

“All good, your voice is hoarse from the screaming under the whip. Do not speak. But please nod and shake your head. Can you do this for me?”

Claire gave her a soft, “Yes.” Claire tried to look for Baha, and her eyes asked the most logical question.

“Fairuz gave you three more strong lashes on your vagina, and you passed out. The maximum number of lashes in the ceremony is 25, and Emran immediately after the 25th stroke interfered, took her whip away, announcing that the ceremony was ended and successfully passed. Fairuz argued, that this was her call, that you passed out, and could not answer the question, and the entire whipping must be repeated since you did not count, ask, and so on to the end. But the rules are clear: If she continues to whip you, it does not matter if you are conscious or not.

It was all screaming and yelling for several minutes. But Emran had foreseen something like this and secretly activated a live video feed on our smart-TV with our family’s elders at the beginning of the ceremony. They had been watching the entire scene over the built-in camera and called Fairuz back. Her behavior will be subject to a family meeting at the next gathering. She might lose her status as the female head of the family.

Emran declared the ceremony as passed, and our family elders all agreed. They also declared that you earned their highest respect. Not many slaves would have withstood this extreme execution of our family tradition. Fairuz is deemed to have brought shame over the family. But you stood strong. We are so proud of you.”

Baha’s face was full of warmth, affection, and pride. She took Claire’s head in her lap and continued to pet her hair softly.

After some time, Claire’s body started to send signals of numbing pain, from her back, breasts, legs, and her crotch.

“Baha, I am hurt.”

“The pain relief injection, which the doctor gave you while you were passed out is subsiding. Let me help you.”

Baha gave Claire some strong pain killers, and applied more lotion on her welts, especially on her tortured nether region. Baha patted Claire’s head until she drifted off again into a deep slumber.

In the evening, Claire was awake again. She walked on wobbly legs to the bathroom, and then downstairs on the couch, where Emran was waiting for her. He took her on his lap, covered her with a blanket, and just held her. Claire felt protected and embraced.

“Master….” she said with a shaky voice.

“Yes, Claire?”

“I am scared…”

“What scares you?”

“I was about to give in to Fairuz at the point when she was offering me training ‘as a real Slave.’ Under Arabic tradition, complete enslavement. And I was tempted. I did not resist her to protect my freedom, but to protect your honor in your family. And this scares me. I mean, I wanted this. And it scares me, that my freedom in a moment of utter stress is not my highest priority."

“Claire, you are a great woman in the middle of two worlds. Sooner or later, you must make a decision, where you want to be. And I think you did not do something wrong, but your soul showed you what direction it is leaning towards. But this decision must be made by you. Your head, your heart, and your soul must be in complete agreement. All we are doing is giving you room to grow. Also, I am sure, your parents want you to find your own answer to this question.”

“If you want to leave us as a free person and remain our friend, we will be happy that you found your way. And if you want to be a slave, we would be more than happy to offer you a place in our family. So, allow yourself some time in this decision. In the meantime, you are safe and sound in our family.”

Claire felt relieved, but not all of her questions had been answered yet.

“So, I did pass the ceremony and all is fine?”

“Yes. We have given the documents sealing our promises to you and your family to the Arabic legislation. But I added an additional clause: If you become our slave, you will not be sold. But you will also not be loaned to anyone if you do not consent to it, and you could not be sent on international travel without your explicit agreement. I did this since it is a family tradition to trade slaves amongst family members. And we do not want to have more discussions with Fairuz.”

Claire was relieved and thankful for the protection her Master offered her.

Claire collected her thoughts. The next one would be difficult.

“Master…” she broke off.

“Hmmm…”

Claire swallowed hard. The next question was unspeakable but needed to be asked.

“Are you being too easy on me? I think sometimes I need a strong master that will be strict forcing me to obey. If I decide on slavery, I want to be a real slave. So, can you do this, if it is needed?”

Emran smiled at her. She was an amazing girl. And she would make a perfect slave.

“Claire, we know, that your personality has many sides. And when you would become our slave, we would want you to serve us, as a real slave. With no hesitation and no questions. But we would not want to destroy your personality. We will constantly train you, that you serve us in the best way possible. But we also want to broaden your horizon. You are interested in culture, history, and art. Well, my brother collects old iron shackles, restraints, and devices to train slave girls. He knows a lot about the history of how slave girls were broken back then. Some of them are really old and really devious. If you are our slave, we will visit him, and you will be trained by these devices.

The corset you wore, well, there is a level 4 version of it. The Chinese lady will make one for you. With exactly your measurements. It will contain the possibility to apply electrical shocks over the pins and nubs inside it. All over your body. Not only on the neck like it is done here.

Claire was shocked. Wearing the corset was one of the most horrible things in the entire ceremony for her since its pain was a constant drain of her mental energy.

“We will hang it here on the wall of the living room. And a spotlight will shine on it in the evening. It will always be there, and show you, that we can deal with you and show you your path to total surrender. But Claire, do not believe what Fairuz told you. There is no ‘real slavery’ by cruelty. We would treat and train you in such a way that it would be your utmost desire to serve us. And you would do this by your own will. If you need proof, that we can properly discipline you if the situation calls for it: sure, we can. If we feel, that this is what you need, we will make you scream yourself hoarse. Two times a day, and three times on a Sunday. But is it necessary if you already serve us to the best of your abilities?”

Claire shook her head. She had tears of happiness in her eyes. Master always knows best. Claire learned this mantra from her training at the Roman House. Her soul, her feelings, her mind, and also her slowly moistened snatch came to a joint conclusion. She was right now in the right spot doing the right thing. And what the future would bring for her, she would see tomorrow. She snuggled next to Emran’s chest and kissed him softly on the neck. He has returned to his friendly personality, enjoying the naked slave on his lap. He started to move his hands over his slave girl, and Claire turned her body towards those hands. She enjoyed his touch as he led her softly to a slow and sensual orgasm, and drifted off to a peaceful deep sleep on her Master's lap.

The end of "Claire in danger"
The Story now continues in Gary's part Out of Africa-Finale- with Claire returning to the yoga class to get her temporary collar removed.

I hoped you liked this story, where Claire was looking inside the abyss of cruelest slavery, which would destroy her personality.

Since I want to get better at my writing, your opinion would help me. A personal message, a reply in this forum. Suggestions on how to make it better? What are the things you liked most? We write for our own fun, but also for all our entertainment. Your feedback makes a difference.

My writing now will continue on "Stefanie's revenge". Contact me if you want to contribute with ideas or some other work.

Don Marco,
January 2022
These users thanked the author DonMarco for the post (total 4):
jean.amelotDarrenwhipstheslutsCitizen1069bertrumm00057

Citizen1069
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: Claire in danger. Part 3/3

Post by Citizen1069 »

You are very good at writing a “bodice ripper” story and hope to read more of your work.

With this story you only have one woman against the peril of slavery. This type of story lets you focus on just her struggle to stay free, but in my view it lessens the danger of enslavement to 50/50. You could have others that are also struggling to stay free, with some making it while other do not, to help show how easy it is to fall to slavery. This will increase their peril but will lessen the focus on the main character.

Story idea.
A yearly contest among Masters as to who has the best slave. Each Master brings one slave to enter the contest. Each Master is paired with another slave at random (unless you bribe the judges to get the slave of your rival in the contest.) Each round the Masters try to break the others slave, if the slave yields the Master gets to keep the slave. This is a contest with the best of the best so most will make it to the end, but a few will fall along the way because the Masters are also the best of the best. The Grand Finale will be when three Masters have won a slave, and not lost theirs to another Master. The three Masters and their slaves will be in the final contest. The three will go round after round until one of the Masters wins one of the slaves and is crowned the Grand Master.
These users thanked the author Citizen1069 for the post (total 3):
bertrumm00057jean.amelotDonMarco

DonMarco
Commenter
Commenter

Post by DonMarco »

Hello Citizen1069,

Thank you for your post and your kind words.
I admit, since I use a character from another author, and I have squeezed my story inside an existing one (Claire will, after her test by Fairuz, a few paragraphs down in the original story, enslave herself to the Safar’s) Claire's fate was predictable.

Your idea is a good one, and I did put it in my story idea-collection. However, since so many loose ends are lying around in this forum (maybe I should start a list of stories, to which I await desperately the next chapters 😉) I gave myself a promise: I will first fish the current one, and then jump for the next one.

When "Stefanie's Revenge" is then out, I want to create a survey with story outlines and let the readers choose, which one should be next. Yours is now on the list.
My current writing project is about the 4 girls, who tricked Stefanie into slavery. You can read the story from Claire’s POV here:

viewtopic.php?t=860

This new story writes about how Stefanie got tricked, how she was rescued, how she and her father planned out their revenge, and then the fate of the 4 girls who have messed with her freedom. Here we will have some "reluctant start, but in the end fun in slavery" as well as "a bad girl get's what she deserved, and she is not happy in the end" plus some shades of grey in the middle for the other 2.

And here comes the “multiple girls facing the perils of permanent enslavement” idea into play. My current idea was to have 4 linear stories (Girl1, sentenced to XYZ, Girl 2 sentenced to ABC, and so on) But maybe a plot, where we jump between the fate of the 4 girls would be more interesting. (Girl 1 X, Girl 2 A, Girl 1 Y, Girl 2 B, etc…) That part of the idea is indeed tempting.

My only concern is that it would get too confusing for the readers to jump between 4 storylines since the girls would not be in the same room, but face totally different settings.
How do you see this? 4 Linear stories or jumping between the girls and have them all experience e.g. their different transportations and arrivals in parallel? And how do others feel about it?

@ALL: Feel free to share your view, it matters to me.

Best regards

Don Marco

Citizen1069
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Citizen1069 »

I would do something like this
Chapter 1 (crime, arrest, court, sale at auction – for all of them)
Chapter 2 (accepting their fate and training – sub chapter for each one)
Chapter 3 (their new place in life – sub chapter for each one)
Chapter 4 (the final fate or how they move on in life – sub chapter for each, with cross over if they see one of the others fate)

Each sub chapter I would have a short recap to remind the reader where she is in her story.

Penny is one month into her yearlong enslavement for her crimes against Emily. Penny was sold to “AAA Stables Inc” for her sentence of one year to be a pony girl taxi for downtown. Having just finished her Pony girl training she will now start working with her rickshaw downtown. Penny's piercings have healed, she consented reluctantly to her new nipple rings with bells because the alternative was the much nastier nipple clips with bells.

Citizen1069
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Citizen1069 »

You could have one of them sold to a Slave Supply Store (they sell everything your slave needs, except the slave). The Store would use them as a "For Display and Demonstration Purposes Only", with the sign hanging from her nipple clamps. She would be used to demo the newest slave restraints, control collars, and punishment devices that the store is selling. With the Grand Opening everyone in town will come down for the bargains and newest items to use on their slaves (or free women who like to play the slave game), and get a free demo from all her friends, neighbors and enemies she has made in town.

Belinda
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Belinda »

Dearest Master Don,

A marvelous and endearing piece of work. Your skill has grown to the point you are now a master author. You are the best.

Belinda