Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

The Troubles - Carol Manning

New to writing? Post your story here. For first-time authors.
Zeebra
Commenter
Commenter

The Troubles - Carol Manning

Post by Zeebra »

Carol Manning climbed over her backyard fence. It was early morning and she wanted to see the Carmichael's new slave. The young blonde was
naked. Carol said, "Your'e new to slavery. Do you enjoy it?"

"Yes. I do. I am a breeder slave. I belong to Mister Robert Carmichael who has promised to breed me. And then after a while, Mrs.
Carmichael says I should be bred by her son as well."

"Turn around. I want to see the rest of you. You don't try to cover yourself. You have been well trained."

"A slave is not permitted to cover herself without her owners' permission."

"Hello, who might you be?"

"I am Carol Manning. I came over the fence to see your slave girl."

"Susan, Miss Manning is over dressed. Take off her bikini."

"Yes. Madam."

Susan undid the bikini strings, first for Carol's top and then her bottom leaving the heiress completely nude."

"Kat, come her."

Catherine Carmichael came out into the yard.

"Carol. You will serve my daughter. She has no underwear underneath that skirt."

Carol felt compelled to serve Kat orally. The girl climaxed in less than 3 minutes.

"You will stay and serve the women at my garden party. You won't need clothes. And then after lunch my son should return with or
without his friend. You will serve them."

Carol went to the door to receive Sandra Carmichael's guests wondering if anyone would know her. The fourth woman did. She owned a
popular restaurant. She said, "Carol, I only wish I had serving girls as beautiful and naked as you at my restaurant. How much is
Sandra paying you?"

"I don't pay her anything. She works for free. She is my latest slave girl. She didn't cost me a thing. And she is very skilled at
nibbling female flesh."

Carol and Susan served sandwiches, soup and a salad. All in dainty low calorie portions."

Afterwards, the 4 guests, Kat and Sandra took turns spanking Carol. They all touched Carol but followed Sandra's admonition to not let
the heiress come. She was to heat herself up and give proper service to Kat's brother Jeff.

An hour later, Jeff and his friend returned from working on his car at a garage. Bill sat on the floor and unzipped his pants as per
Sandra's instructions. Carol took the young man's dick in her mouth. And Jeff took Carol from behind. Carol instantly knew Jeff was her
man.

Sandra said, "Carol is a natural slave. Even more so than Susan. She enjoyed herself when you took her. We reddened her ass for her. I
told her to tell her mother that young men since slavery have insisted upon the right to spank their women - even free women.

On Saturday, Sandra took Susan to the garden supply shop. She saw two brothers working there who looked like they had not touched a woman
in months. Wages had been cut in half and Food Stamps and other benefits had been eliminated after the Dollar Died. That really got the Seven
years of the Troubles going.

"Mrs Swanson, Susan is a breeder slave. I want her to take care of that young man over there before he explodes. Susan, take that man into
the employee's bathroom and do a quick suck and swallow. Then send him to get his brother. And do the same for him. You will be taking
care of them every week from now on."

"We have a lot of deliveries every Tuesday morning between 6:30 and 8:00. We want them out of here before we open at 8:30. Those men
have hungry looks on them but I am divorced and could be overwhelmed by them. If you could send Susan around on Tuesdays, I would be
grateful."

"I'll send Susan and Carol Tuesday morning. Have those boys here. Susan is a breeder and cannot offer her pussy, only her mouth and her ass.
But Carol is eager to please."

Tuesday morning at breakfast, Carol came over to Sandra and gave her report. She and Susan had sexed a dozen men that morning.

Sandra said, "I arranged for a very much in demand body sculpting trainer to come here this afternoon. She will give us all lessons and
teach us to keep our tummies in shape but more importantly to sculpt our asses. My son loves a good ass. I want him to marry you. You
are a perfectly natural slave.

At 2 pm sharp their trainer Chelsea showed up. Sandra had gone to a local market and borrowed 2 young men. They were to feed Chelsea.
She had an unusual diet. She gave 2 blowjobs 4 times a day. She lived on living protein, nuts, veggie and fruit smoothies and goat milk
Kefir. And her ass was amazing. Chelsea thanked Sandra for finding men with so much sperm.

The exercises were done in the nude and lasted an hour. On the next exercise day Carol brought her mother along. Chelsea would not be
back for a week. Barbara felt better every day. When Chelsea met her, she evaluated her and said, "In a month you will have a first class
ass."

"Mistress. I want to be the best slave in the whole world. I have decided to do what you asked. I want to give myself emotionally as well as legally. I want to give myself completely in service to the two men in your family. Can Carol watch me surrender myself? We encourage each other
to become better slaves."

"Of course."

"Thanks, I want to watch her submission ceremony. I would be honored to hold her hand as she becomes a true slave."

On Sunday morning Robert, Sandra, Kat and Jeff were seated outside finishing a late breakfast. Susan kneeled before Robert with Carol
holding her hand. She said, "Master, may I give myself completely and without reservation to you? I would be ever so grateful if you
accepted me as your true slave and as the mother of your children."

"Yes, dear. You may serve me and my son for the rest of your life."

Susan said, "Thank you, Master."

Carol was overwhelmed with emotion. Susan had become a true slave dedicated to one man. She was jealous. She wanted to become a true
slave. After all, she and Jeff were going to the same University in the fall. "Jeff. Please let me become a true slave. Your mother said
I was a natural slave."

"You belong to me now, slave girl."

Carol was happy. She had found her calling in life, Henceforth, she would serve Jeff.

A month later, John, Carol's father told Barbara and his children that he was taking his wife on a two week vacation as a reward for
losing weight and taking all those ass sculpting exercises.

John Manning had been a colonel in the militia during the seven years of the Troubles (2021- 2028) and still served the New Government
as an adviser. They wanted to reduce the number of women voters. Some women voluntarily gave up voting allowing their husbands to vote
for them. Other women were enslaved so their owner voted for them. Some married women took vows of slavery which were very romantic but
also took them off the voting rolls.

The goal was to take 20 million women off the voting rolls and to give their votes to their husbands before the next national elections.

His vacation plans were a ruse. His wife was taken to a hospital where she received breast enlargements which made her breasts look
really young and allowed them to defy gravity. They grew from a C to a D cup.

He also had the surgeons giver her a facelift. She looked really good. When she awoke, she noticed her hands were chained to the bed and
she had a Black Slave Collar around her neck.

He was there when she woke up. He said,"Our daughter Carol is determined to become Jeff's slave. I thought you should join your daughter
in slavery."

Then he held a mirror up to her face so she could see her new face and undid her robe so she could see her breasts.

She was amazed at how good she looked. I have sent to your favorite women's store for a selection of bikinis and beach wear so we can
show off your new body at the beach. And dancing. Your stylist will do your hair this afternoon. The clothing selections will be here
tomorrow. You can use the phone to ask Marge to add anything new you might need. Maybe dancing shoes.

"How did you know I would not mind being a slave? You can take the handcuffs off me. I love my breasts. Size D are they?"

Three months later, Jeff and Carol were at the University. They had taken Susan for the first month at Barbara's insistence. She wanted
every girl on campus to know that Jeff had two slaves. That would keep them at bay for awhile. After a month things settled down and
Susan was called home.

Carol audited all of Jeff's classes and hired nerds to help him. After one of Jeff's classes, a girl approached Carol. She said, "You
are Jeff's slave?"

"Yes. I am."

"And the other girl?"

"She was never a student. She was just here to help Jeff settle in. She went back home to be bred. She is a breeder slave."

"You are OK with Jeff having other slaves?"

"I serve Jeff. If he wants another woman, that is OK with me. I also service his nerds who help him through his engineering classes."

"So you are not an engineering major."

" No. I just audit his classes so I can serve my master. I am majoring in business so I can serve him in his company after graduation."

"Is he paying your tuition?"

"Not hardly. My family is wealthier than his. I enjoy being a slave."

"So if I asked him out, you would not be jealous? My name is Helen Dawson by the way."

"I am Carol Manning. And just tell me when you want him and I will either go to the library to help Jeff's studies, or go service his
nerds or maybe do my exercises. It takes a lot of work to sculpt an ass like mine."

"How long did it take you? And I was hoping I could be alone with Jeff tonight."

"OK by me. I'll probably go to the library and study for Jeff and then do some exercising. My ass took 3 months of hard work to sculpt.
And I give a great blowjob by the way so Jeff isn't going for just any girl. And I serve him well with his studies besides his physical
needs."

"I love Jeff. I hope he goes out with me tonight after dinner"

"OK."

Two weeks later Carol and Helen were at Jeff's apartment waiting for him.

"Your'e early. Jeff won't be home for an hour. I could show you those ass sculpting exercises. Jeff likes a good ass on his women."

"That would be great."

After a few minutes, Carol said, "You like my ass. Don't you? You want to have sex with me. That's OK. Slaves have to service women quite
often. Jeff seems serious about you so now I will be required to service you. I would love to take care of you as long as I get to
serve Jeff too."

"Would you serve me?"

"Of course. Jeff won't mind when he comes home to find us doing a 69."

In fact they were still doing a 69 when Jeff arrived home.

A couple weeks later Jeff and his two slaves were walking down the street to their favorite artisan pizza place when they encountered two
of Jeff's nerds walking across the street to talk to them.

Carol knew what they wanted. She said, "You two go ahead and order our pizza. I can take these two gentlemen across the street and give
them blowjobs in the unisex bathrooms at that student hangout."

Helen said, "Jeff owns two slaves. I can give one a blowjob and you can take the other. Next time we can switch men so those two fine
specimens can sample both of us."

A month later the three went home for Christmas break. Susan was pregnant and showing. Barbara had adjusted very well to slavery. Helen
talked to Carol about slavery. Barbara loved it. She had sex every day. She did a lot of charitable work. She found a place that helped
poor men with housing. Wages were so low that a month out of work was a major catastrophe. These men had no sexual relief. She went to
a club house charity thing where she did an ass shaking routine based on her exercises and drove men wild. Then she sexed the
men 6 at a time.

Barbara asked her daughter how she was progressing as a slave. Carol said all women had to serve the Male but they didn't realize it.
They needed to accept their destiny as women.

Helen decided to broach the subject of slavery with her parents after they had met Jeff for the first time and had considered him a good
prospect.

She first said, "I enjoy serving Jeff. I am naturally obedient at least with him."

That sort of stunned their parents as they waited to meet some of Jeff's friends at a restaurant.

Then Barbara and Carol entered. Helen said, "Let me introduce you to Barbara and Carol. Carol is a student with Jeff and me at the
University.She and her mother are both from well to do families. Barbara and her husband are from the same Alma Mater as we are. But she
has decided to wear a Black Slave Collar. She took vows of slavery to her husband. Carol is a natural slave. She is one of Jeff's slaves.
I am the other one. We plan to marry next summer in a Double-Double ceremony. That is I will be simultaneously taking marital and slavery
vows. That is a Double ceremony. A Double Double ceremony is when two women are joined with one man as both slaves and wives."

"My father is a colonel in the militia in the Plans Department. It is the goal of the New Government to have most women to give up
voting permanently. Either by signing to allow their husbands to vote for them or by becoming slaves so their owners vote for them. That
will protect our democracy. That will protect us from
demagogues."

Helen's father could see the wisdom of not letting women vote. They were living in a former bastion of liberalism and the liberals were
having a hard time even organizing for next year's state elections. Federal elections were promised but no details had been given.

Helen's mother had heard previously how good Jeff made her daughter feel. Maybe she could talk to Barbara privately and learn what the
sexual benefits of slavery were. Her daughter had done all that exercising to develop a first class sculpted ass. Even Helen's brother
and father liked her new look. Maybe she could take Helen up on her offer to teach her the exercises that would give her a new ass in
just 3 months.

The wedding of Jeff to Helen and Carol was more than just a social event. It was used by the New Government to romanticize and publicize
the end of voting for most women. That meant lots of TV and Internet publicity. Both Helen's mom Sarah and Carol's mom Barbara wore
Black Slave Collars. But the gowns were designed to show off their sculpted asses and their size D breasts.

The moms were interviewed. They both told the audience how much they loved slavery. And the brides maids also looked good with their
sculpted asses. Ditto with their interviews as they all wore Black Slave collars. They had collars programmed to release them after a year
giving them an option to renew for 1, 3 or 10 years. Some opted for permanent slavery by doing a Double wedding-slavery ceremony.

The Internet had more salacious details aimed at convincing young women to either do a Double ceremony or to become breeder slaves if
they were too poor to afford children.
These users thanked the author Zeebra for the post (total 4):
dtrelskyFreight_Trainjeepstertimerider

SteveBurke
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: The Troubles - Carol Manning

Post by SteveBurke »

I like the whole slavery concept - but it feels like it needs a little more detail.

Why did Carol simply agree to be a slave? That just felt odd. Still, thanks for posting, we need active members!
"Spread your legs and BEND OVER!" :twisted:

automagix12
Site Operator
Site Operator

Post by automagix12 »

For your interest, a friend of mine has created a similar story universe (New World Order), but the stories are more focused on business / office topics.
See here: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Per ... azine/info
(I am a moderator of this Yahoo group, but there has not been any activity lately.)
Good girls will not be spanked here :D

donnabarber
Established Author
Established Author

Post by donnabarber »

The trouble with yahoo groups is they're being phased out so though I know the PA Universe is fun it won't be on yahoo much longer!

Zeebra
Commenter
Commenter

Post by Zeebra »

Sandra saw the attraction slavery had to Carol. She saw the sexual heat in her and assumed her body had chosen slavery for her.
I lost the original version of this along with lots of other stories when my computer died.

Not sure this reply will get to Steve. Not sure how this works. I am still trying to get onto Tracey Stories new site. I got Katie's permission but am having trouble with access permissions from the site. But that happened to me on this site. I will poke around for a bit.

SteveBurke
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SteveBurke »

Zeebra wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:05 am Sandra saw the attraction slavery had to Carol. She saw the sexual heat in her and assumed her body had chosen slavery for her.
I lost the original version of this along with lots of other stories when my computer died.

Not sure this reply will get to Steve. Not sure how this works. I am still trying to get onto Tracey Stories new site. I got Katie's permission but am having trouble with access permissions from the site. But that happened to me on this site. I will poke around for a bit.
Yeah, I see your reply, no problems.

In the version you posted here you didn't explain Carol's motivations, which seemed odd. She simply went along with it - for no reason that I could see. I presume your original version explained it better.
"Spread your legs and BEND OVER!" :twisted:

orflash64
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by orflash64 »

Donna, the permission issue, usually involves having to log in each time. Also in doesn't work just after you register and Katie acknowledges it, give it time.
A picture is worth a thousand words, a picture of a beautiful nude lady, priceless.

GreyRose
Established Author
Established Author

Post by GreyRose »

I like the story, but it was very abrupt, there were a lot of hard transitions that made it hard to follow.

As suggested previously adding more details would help. Filling in gaps, giving more depth to the characters would help smooth it out.

Carol is rich, where does that come in to the story? Why bring it into the flow and then do nothing with it? She could have just been a neighbor that climes the fence.

satan_klaus
Lurker

Post by satan_klaus »

That would be me,
although I'm only a secondary writer in the PAM-universe.

The current hangout for PAM-stuff is https://www.selectacorp.com/

Satan_Klaus

automagix12 wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:54 pm For your interest, a friend of mine has created a similar story universe (New World Order), but the stories are more focused on business / office topics.
See here: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Per ... azine/info
(I am a moderator of this Yahoo group, but there has not been any activity lately.)

automagix12
Site Operator
Site Operator

Post by automagix12 »

Welcome, satan_klaus!!! :D
Good girls will not be spanked here :D

CommodorRaptr
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by CommodorRaptr »

Wow, this is deplorable. Please add details, character motivations and some humanity in this. It feels like everyone is a damn robot. Your stories on Literotica aren't any better.