Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Mom and Daughter Face Penal Slavery Pt. 05

eroticstoryspinner
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Mom and Daughter Face Penal Slavery Pt. 05

Post by eroticstoryspinner »

This story is set in the same near future universe as my Penal Slavery series. The series is set in a near future alternate world where incest is legal and criminals are sentenced to terms of slavery rather than jail or prison per se. Because this is Literotica, there is a lot of sex. No rape or violence, reluctance at worst.

I listed this chapter as noncon-reluctance. The overall theme is slavery. This story is about group sex, including lesbian, along with oral and anal.

I do not care for sadism and gratuitous violence but there will be some elements of discipline and corporal punishment in this and future installments. I thank those of you who are willing to give the story a read and value your feedback. If this isn't for you, please move on, it's not for everyone.

Sorry this is so late. Life continues to have no respect for my writing time.

If you enjoy this story, try the Penal Slavery series, Office Servitude and other stories set in the same universe. I expect that there will be character crossovers so you might find it interesting.

It helps to have read the previous parts, but here's a quick summary:

Part One: a mother and daughter prepare for their upcoming enslavement. The family comes together. The mother and daughter have their sentences of enslavement passed upon them and they are stripped and removed from the courtroom.

Part Two: The naked mother and daughter are given corporal punishment and processed as penal slaves. They are broken in. and then transported to the Lodge to serve their terms as collared slave sluts.

Part Three: Arrival to the Lodge and in processing. Jobs are assigned and secrets are revealed.

Part Four: The mother experiences the Lodge as a collared slave cunt rather than honored guest. The daughter finds that all cocks are not created equal.

I want to again thank Carl Bradford, ZeeChromosome, and MrSmith27 for their thoughts and insights. The story overlaps slightly with the end of Part Three for ease of reading.

Deborah couldn’t believe she was still horny after the day she'd had. The talk with Blossom and the session with the McGee’s had been just the thing after the awful confrontation with Rhett. Now Blossom was gently massaging her sore cunt with her tongue. Jessica in turn was slurping Blossom's twat when the distinctive sound of the cell door unlocking cut through the room. Deborah jumped at the noise. Blossom seemed to ignore it. Deborah wondered how long it would take before that sound would become background noise to her as well.

As it opened, she heard Officer Allen' s gruff voice, " Slave cunt is advised that she has fifteen minutes to lights out. "

"Thank you, Dominus Allen." Martha replied as the door slammed shut.

Blossom's tongue stopped its licking and her head whipped to see Church Lady's face, which in turn went from a tired smile to a look of utter shock.

"Petunia?"

"Aunt Martha?"

The tableau was broken by Jessica raising her shiny face from Blossom's cunt and saying, "I think there's quite the bedtime story here. As much as I like licking cunts, my tongue needs a break."

Her daughter always had a gift for understatement, Deborah thought. Taking charge, she said, “It's almost time for lights out, I suspect that we all need some rest. But I must hear that story or I'm never going to sleep. Blossom, Petunia, whatever, give us the bare bones now and we'll talk more in the morning."

"I hate that name. The deputy that gave me my lashes and barcode named me Blossom because she liked the way my cunt opened like a flower when she licked it.”

“A domina licked your cunt?” Jessica said in surprise.

‘Yeah, she apparently had a kink for a freshly enslaved cunt. I overheard one of the guards kidding her about it when I was loaded on the bus.”

“Story, Blossom,” Deborah was in full professor mode. She was tired and wanted to get some sleep. But she had to know what happened. Martha has never mentioned Pastor Devon had a sister and she hadn’t heard anyone at church mention a Petunia either.

“Ok, when I turned eighteen, Daddy wanted me to marry Elder Patterson.”

“What! He’s,“ Martha thought for a minute, “Thirty or thirty-five years your senior.”

“Right. Not to mention bald with an apparent fear of soap and water. He reeked.”

Martha grimaced, “he still does.” Devon hates meeting with him.”

“Ladies,” Deborah grumbled.

“I refused to even consider it. Daddy kept inviting him to the house for meals. Mom was useless. ‘Whatever your father wants,’ Finally dad said I wasn’t going to school. I was going to marry Patterson because he needed an heir. I said there had to be someone else. Dad said he wanted me. So, I set out to make him not want me.”

"I am almost afraid to ask," Martha sighed.

"Well, one night when Elder Patterson was over, mama wanted me to get her some milk from the store. My car was blocked by the elders. He offered me the keys. I assume because he wanted to impress me that he drove a Lamborghini. So, I got the milk and on the way back, rolled it into that abandoned quarry on the way home. It made a nice splash. I walked home with the milk."

" What happened after that, Blossom?"

“A lot of yelling, Scholar. Patterson demanded that I marry him, or he would press charges. Daddy threatened to disown me. I called the police and turned myself in. After I found out that the first offer was ten years because of the value of the car, I told my public defender to take it. I even asked for my sentence to be carried out early so I could get to the Lodge sooner.”

Martha gasped, “You asked to go to prison for ten years?”

“I was eighteen, mad at the world and my parents. I had heard that I could go to school online as a penal slave. Daddy wasn’t going to pay for my schooling. I wasn’t a virgin by then and I liked sex. The pre-sentencing officer got me assigned to the Lodge after I told her why I did it and that I wanted to get as far away from the situation as possible. Frankly I figured in ten years Patterson would be getting sodomized by demons in hell. I can’t believe he is still alive.”

“Weren’t you worried about atonement with Patterson?” Deborah asked.

Blossom smiled, “I was. But he turned in an insurance claim that the company paid and then assumed all his rights. The insurance company is the one that pressed the charges. He never did. The insurance company regional rep was in his forties. But he had a big dick and knew how to use it during my atonement. He took his time plowing my ass. I think he realized it was my first time. “

“Well, that was fortunate, I guess.” Martha mused.

“I think that Patterson thought a couple of nights in jail would change my mind about marrying him. Not hardly. By the second day of watching the floor show in the Pit, I was bugging my public defender to move up my plea date so I could get transferred there.”

“The pit?” Scholar asked?

"Y'all weren't held overnight after your enslavement?" Blossom asked

"The ink was barely dry on our asses before we were on a bus here and Betty was diddling my cunt. " Blossom glanced sharply at her aunt but continued.

“The pit is where penal slaves are held until they are either transported to the Lodge or one of the other facilities, or serve their terms if they stay there or aren't sold. Mostly silver collared slaves with some unsold greens. Pretrial detainees were held in a tier above the pit and the back wall of every cell was clear plascrete."

"Sounds like a lot of open air," Deborah remarked, stifling a yawn

“When I was taking a course on penal psychology, I read that the design was to maximize light and circulation into the inmate area. It had a skylight roof with air vents to bring fresh air in. The cells had vent holes that kept the cell from getting stuffy. Frankly I think the real reason was so pretrial detainees could watch the floor show.”

"What about this floor show you mentioned?" Curiosity won out over Deborah's fatigue.

"After dinner, anyone who had been enslaved that day was locked in a pillory, they had four in the middle of the common area and fucked to within an inch of their lives. Ass, mouth, cunt. Every hole got attention. Guys getting the treatment got their cocks sucked. Usually by other guys because the ratio was like seven to one cocks to cunts. Once the new fish understood that they left their sexual orientation with their clothes, they didn’t need the pillory. Well, one slave cunt did.” Blossom chuckled.

“She didn’t want to have sex?” Martha asked.

“Quite the contrary. She loved being airtight. She licked a cunt like a gold star lesbian. I swear I think her tongue was a foot long,” Blossom shook herself, “The thing was she was married. Having sex outside of her marriage made her feel guilty. If she was restrained, she didn’t have a choice about her ass being plowed or sucking the cock that just came out of her cunt. So, she could have guilt-free orgasms. Frequent orgasms.”

“And you wanted in on it?” Jessica asked, more statement than question.

“Oh yeah. Being a fucktoy was the ultimate rebellion for this preacher’s kid. By the second night I had shucked off my jumpsuit and plastered my body against the wall jilling out to the orgy and slaves shouting what they would be doing to me as soon as I was collared. I guess I will need to finish tomorrow.” as the lights in the cell dimmed.

Jessica was having a wonderful dream. She was in her bed at home and Mark was licking her out. She reached down to push his head deeper into her crotch when her hand encountered silky lustrous hair instead of Poseidon's far shorter hair. She opened her eyes and looked down to see Blossom’s smiling face visible in the low light.

“Good morning! Aunt Martha and I were hungry for pie.”

Her mother’s moaning next to her told Jessica that Ms. Martha had been giving her mom the very best wake-up call. Just then, the lights came up and the sound of the cell door unlocking filled the room.

“I think we can all use a shower,” Deborah suggested.

Jessica was a little surprised that the shower area was empty. Just as she was wondering why, Blossom answered her unasked question,

“Slaves usually don’t start hitting the showers till seven or so. Getting that morning orgasm in is important to a lot of folks.”

Martha gave a very unladylike snort, “I got fucked yesterday so many times that even with the domini not really caring about slaves getting off, I still came three or four times.”

“Ah, but you do Guest Services. Not every slave does. Take the laundry for example. The guards are pretty good about letting the slaves play if all the work is done. But they don’t get a lot of breaks. Same for food service. Chief Margo flat does not allow it in her food prep area.”

“I didn’t think of that,” Jessica mused. She brightened, “Well at least they let the stable slaves go to guest services.”

“Provided that you don’t get pony detail.”

Before Jessica could ask what Blossom meant, her mother had inserted the aquacock in her ass and the pulsing fluids that both cleansed and treated her rectum caused her to moan and lose the thread of the conversation. Later, her mother talking about Poseidon’s “horse dick” as they sat down to breakfast in the cafeteria reminded her to ask about “pony detail” again. Along with an odd stab of jealousy directed at her married mom. That thought distracted her just enough to give Martha a chance to jump into the conversation.

“So, Blossom, tell us more about the pit.”

“Once I got my twenty lashes... “

Everyone around the table winced. Jessica added, “Ouch.”

“Ouch, indeed. Anyway after I was processed, fucked fore and aft by the insurance rep, and got a quick tutorial on the finer points of pussy-pleasing by the enslavement officer, she brought me a tray for dinner, since I missed lunch and the pre-trial detainees were being fed at the time. She told me that they try to avoid mixing the convicts with inmates awaiting trial.”

“Why is that?” Deborah interjected.

“Because pretrial detainees are technically free. They are dressed in colored jumpsuits and can order slaves in their presence about. I found out later that some slaves are punished by being sent into the yard during pre-trial recreation.”

“Doesn't sound like much of a punishment to me, “Martha observed. Deborah was amused to see her friend blush when she realized what she had said.

“Pretty much. Once I finished my tray, the deputy had me on my knees taking a quiz on what she had taught me. Then...”

Deborah was taking another sip of coffee, when Officer’s Allen’s voice boomed through the room, cutting off Blossom’s story. ”NOW HEAR THIS, NOW HEAR THIS. ALL SLAVES SHALL ASSEMBLE IN THE RECREATION AREA TO WITNESS PUNISHMENT SCHEDULED FOR 0745 NO LATER THAN 0740. THAT IS ALL.”

“Someone’s about to get it.” Blossom grimaced while speeding up eating her food.

“Witness punishment?” Jessica asked. Blossom swallowed and replied, “Someone violated a rule that involves more than six lashes. That is pretty serious and the whipping is witnessed by all the slaves not in a guest room at the time. The only things that can get that number of lashes involve escape, disobeying a direct order of a guard or the domini, or drinking alcohol without permission. The last is stupid, the collars will catch you every time.”

Deborah looked at the clock in the cafeteria, “It's seven thirty now.”

“One of the entrances to slave recreation is through that door,” Blossom waived her fork at a set of double doors that Deborah saw slaves heading towards. “You can finish your coffee. “

The recreation area reminded Deborah of the multipurpose room at her YMCA. The bleachers running across one wall were being unfolded by a group of slaves as she entered. Another group was waiting to sit down. The rest of the room looked like a cross between a BDSM playroom and an athletic gym. Stocks, punishment benches, Saint Andrew’s crosses, and racks of sex toys shared space with rolled up mats, carts holding basketballs and volleyballs, and free weights. There were even some treadmills, exercise bikes, and rowing machines. One end had an inlaid wood floor marked out as a half court centered by a basketball hoop on the far wall.

A group of guards was putting the final touches on assembling a flogging circle just like the one at the justice complex but mounted on a mobile platform. Blossom spoke up, “The top row is the best place to sit. Anywhere else and you get jostled as slaves come in. “

The crowd quickly filled the benches after Deborah, Blossom, Jessica, and Martha settled down on the top row. The varnished wood felt odd on her bare ass. She was glad that the wood was sealed, having a crazy thought that her butt was a heck of a place to get splinters.

Jessica beside her touched Deborah’s shoulder and pointed. “That must be her. And there’s Poseidon on the other end,” pointing again to a group of slaves, a redhead, with two other slave cunts along with the unmistakable physique of Poseidon sitting down on the other end of the top row.

Deborah looked at a woman that was about her age being brought into the room through the doors opposite from the ones she and her cellmates had entered. The two guards were practically carrying her to the stage, The slave cunt was thrashing and would likely have been yelling except for the gag in her mouth. Officer Allen followed the trio.

“Looks like Officer Allen will be holding the whip. Not the guard I would have wanted,” Blossom shivered.

“Why is that?” Jessica asked

“He is by the book. No emotion. That makes him the best and the worst guard to flog a slave.”

“Come again?” Martha asked, puzzled.

“Most guards flogging a slave will often ease up a little toward the end. Officer Allen is painfully consistent. The first strike is the same as the last. Each delivered with the same force prescribed by the manual.”

“That sounds kind of OCD or something,” Jessica observed.

Blossom looked around and lowered her voice, “Officer Allison told me once that he had been taken prisoner by terrorists and he spent almost two months in a cave in the dark. Sensory deprivation is really bad news. He managed to hold on to most of his sanity by reciting passages from military manuals and order books. He came out very... inflexible. He was medically retired. The Colonel was his commanding officer. So, when he came to work here, he made sure that Officer Allen got a job here. It's a good gig for him, all rules and written procedures. Looks like the show is about to start.”

Deborah looked forward, seeing the unfortunate woman strapped tautly to the frame in an ‘X’ shape. Warden MacTavish came forward and spoke.

“Silence, “the room went still like flicking a switch, “Attention to punishment. The slave known as Czarina is being punished for violation of Facility Rule 7.23.4002, consumption of alcohol without permission. Said slave was aware of the rule and willfully chose to disregard it. Slave will be subjected to seven lashes of corporal punishment and extension of term of penal servitude by fourteen days. Said slave will be subject to two additional lashes for disrespect to the convening authority and shall remain gagged until the completion of corporal punishment. Sentence to be carried out immediately. Officer Allen, you may proceed at your discretion.”

The slave started rotating slowly in the frame. Even from her seat Deborah could see the fury in the woman's eyes and face despite the gag. Officer Allen cocked his arm back and the first strike across the slave’s back replaced the furious expression with one of pain. The room was dead silent but for the steady slap of the flogger on flesh. Deborah was selfishly glad for the gag. Watching was bad enough, hearing the screams would have been too much. The next blow fell across the woman’s tits. Deborah whimpered along with what seemed like every other slave cunt in the room.

Allen never changed expression as he laid lash after lash on the body of the rotating slave. Stone faced; the guard applied the ordered punishment. The gagged slave, on the other hand, had a chest that was heaving, and tears were streaming down her face. Officer Allen stopped on the ninth stroke and adopted a position with hands behind his back, the flogger still in hand.

The warden stepped forward again. “Corporal punishment having been completed; slaves are dismissed.”

As Deborah descending the bleachers, she saw that the slave was still turning slowly on the flogging circle, displaying nine read stripes on her still heaving body. Object lesson of the price for flaunting the rules, she thought wryly as she saw her fellow slaves glancing furtively at their punished sister in slavery as they hurried out of the hall. Following her daughter out of the room she heard a strong male voice call out, “Red, Nympho, to me.”

Deborah parted ways with Jessica, Martha, and Blossom as they entered into the public area of the Lodge. Jessica was heading to the stable, Martha to Domina Peck’s office and Blossom had been called to Rhett’s room. Deborah hoped that she didn’t have to leave the IT office right away.

####

Deborah had just entered the lobby on her way to the IT room when she saw Poms coming out of a restroom. She was pale and wiping her mouth with her hand.

“Professor! Good morning. Or as good as it can be under the circumstances."

"Poms, are you ok?"

"Yes, thanks for asking. Just wish I had skipped breakfast. I hate witnessing punishment.”

"Does it happen often?”

“Not really. I have been here almost a year, and I have only seen two or three.”

Poms looked a little upset and didn’t say anything else as they made their way to the IT office. Deborah didn’t think that it was a good time to ask about how she could be allowed to call Brett about allowing Blossom to stay with him. Once they got to the door Deborah was surprised to see Poms simply grab the handle and open it.

“Why didn’t... “

“Chris, I mean Dominus Goff keyed the locks to our collars. About the only door you can’t go through at the Lodge is your cell. Still, always be sure to bend and spread at any scanners you come across and knock at office doors. Best not to advertise the ability to the guards and other slaves.”

“Understood,” and Deborah did. She had seen her share of people try to take advantage of IT workers' perceived physical and computer access rights in the past.

Entering the common area, Deborah was surprised to see a mini breakfast buffet spread on the conference table. Her eyes landed on the two carafes of coffee in the center of the table and Dominus Goff sitting at the head. She stepped to the table and reached for a cup to fill. And stopped. Goff waived his hand, “Go ahead. This is for everyone,” He smiled and kissed Poms, stroking her breast. The kiss of a lover, not a dominus to a slave, Deborah noted. She sat down carefully, making sure the attached chair dildo staked her cunt, mimicking Pom’s actions as her sister slave sat to the IT director’s right. She tightened her butt muscles the way Blossom had instructed her cellmates earlier today.

“Ladies, clinch those cunt muscles every chance you get. Ass muscles, too. Otherwise, all the action slave cunts get daily can have both holes gaping twenty-four seven by your first thirty days.”

Dominus Goff broke her reverie with, “Professor, not hungry? You haven’t had anything but coffee.”

“Dominus, I ate breakfast early. Given my current non-existent wardrobe, I can hardly cover any food indiscretions for the next year.”

Goff chuckled, “Never fear. Normally we would be exercising for an hour from seven forty-five and again at noon till one. You have thirty minutes after that for lunch. You may have days when you will be excused from the first or second half of Guest Services depending on department or project needs. The Colonel making me get fit to keep my job when I first got here turned me into an endorphin junkie. So, barring something like today’s unpleasantness, expect to work out daily.”

“Two hours a day? During work hours?” Deborah was a little surprised.

“I raised the same objections with the boss. The Colonel said that the increase in productivity of a fit staff more than makes up for the time in the gym. I found that he was right. Which was good, as he is the boss. Plus, slaves are normally required to exercise three hours a day. As long as y’all don’t get fat, he allows IT slaves to get by with two.”

The last stopped Deborah from reaching for the bearclaw that was calling her name. Poms saw the aborted movement and smiled saying, “I love pastries too. But I never want Dominus Goff to trade me in for a skinnier model. Ouch!”

The dominus pulled his hand away from the nipple he had just tweaked, “Saucy cunt, like I would ever waste my morning wood to any other slave cunt.” Turning to Deborah he continued,

“Speaking of wardrobe. I need you to contact your husband about sending some of your clothes up here. We have some good programs to mimic clothing on slaves when they have video calls with children, and family members who might be offended by nudity. But you are going to need some actual clothing for when you have to move around on screen to give presentations. “

“I wondered about that after I left our meeting. What about my collar? It must be visible at all times.”

“Normally true. But the requirement can be waived for good cause by the facility a slave is serving their term at. The Colonel allows it for video visitation with small children. It’s for the child and the child’s caretakers’ benefit, not the slaves. In your case, the terms of your enslavement coupled with the Lodge’s business needs outweigh the benefit of the world knowing that you are a convict cunt. I assume that you have some high neckline shirts. “

“Blouses, “Poms sighed.

Goff’s words about her servile status stung more than she thought they would. She shook it off, thankful that she didn’t have to ask to contact Brett.

“Yes, dominus, I do. Would I be allowed to have a personal conversation with my husband as well?”

“Depends. Is it a legal matter?”

Deborah’s heart sank, “No, it’s about my brother-in-law and his slave.”

“Oh, no problem. If it was a legal matter, then I would have you use my office. Since it's not confidential, then you can talk here,” Goff pointed to a camera in the corner of the common room.

“Oh goodie. I am so glad it's slow today. I love watching vid sex,” Poms chortled from where she was sitting on Director Goff’s lap.

Deborah started. She and her husband Brett had had sexy video chats from the privacy of a hotel room when one or the other was away on business. The thought had not crossed her mind about doing it today until that very moment. Doing it in front of an audience? She felt her cunt get damp, “I don’t understand. I am just going to ask him to ship me some clothes and to take charge of his brother’s slave while he is out of state on business.”

“That’s what you think. I watched the video of your atonement session. I don’t think your husband is going to be all business. ” Goff chuckled and gently sat Poms on her on her feet and then keying something on his wrist comp, “Poms, clear the table and make popcorn. We are offline till one. Do you have the contact number?”

Deborah rattled off Brett’s private number while Poms cleared away the buffet. Deborah was thankful that she had thought to memorize it and some other important numbers when she realized she would not have access to her wrist comp for a year. Dominus Goff keyed it when Poms moved the last of the coffee. At the other end of the table, the logo for Rogers Enterprises appeared as if out of thin air. In the lower right of the image was a small picture of Deborah but wearing a silver gray wool turtleneck sweater. She glanced over at Goff.

“Pretty cool. I talked a buddy of mine into letting us beta test it in exchange for keeping the gear and an honest appraisal and recommendation to the state if I thought it was worthwhile.”

Deborah had read about the new imaging technology but seriously doubted that the state would spend the kind of money the articles had projected the system to retail for. Her thoughts were stalled first by the image of Trish Pertchelli, Brett’s long-time assistant appearing and then derailed by the realization that she was wearing a low scoop top with a silver collar identical to the one around Deborah’s neck encircling the busty olive toned woman’s own nape.

“Office of Brett Rodgers, how can I... Oh, Doctor Rodgers! How is your research going?”

Deborah fell back on convention to get words out of her mouth, “Pretty well, thanks for asking. Is Brett in?”

“He was on a call and... he looks to be wrapping up. Let me put you through.” The screen logo returned. Very unlike Trish, who usually loved to chat when waiting on Brett to get off a call, Deborah reflected.

“Ah Trish Pertchelli, disorderly conduct, and assault. Three months for disorderly conduct and eleven/ twenty-nine for assault. Looks like she didn’t start it, but the judge took a dim view of her ‘cunt punting’ the woman who was having dinner with Ms. Pertchelli's boyfriend after the responding officers pulled the other woman off her. Sold to Rogers Enterprises for a total term of fifteen months. Seems feisty," Dominus Goff said looking up from his wrist comp.

“She does have an Italian temper,” Deborah sighed. “I really hope that means she is throwing that creep Sergi out of her life for good.” Before she could say anything else, Brett’s picture filled the area across from her. She wanted to reach out and touch his image.

“Deb! So good to see you.” he did a double take, and his voice lowered, “So very good to see you.”

Deborah looked over at the corner. Her top was gone, and her tits and collar were now on display. Poms snickered. Out of the corner of her eye she could see Goff month the words “he knows.”
Well, in for a penny and all that, Deborah thought, “Good morning, Dominus,” she purred, pumping as much slut into her voice as she could manage. She added sliding her cunt up and down the dildo to her clenches.

“So, to what do I owe this pleasant surprise? I didn’t realize that the State had invested in holo call tech. I wouldn't have it but for Rodgers Enterprises being an investor.”

“The Lodge is beta testing the gear, Dominus Goff, the IT director, and my boss, allowed me to call you to ask you to send me some of my professional clothes with a high neck.”

“What?"

Deborah explained the project, her role in it and the need to act like a free person, “I won’t be going dressed anywhere but the office and only when I have to be Doctor Rodgers.”

Brett nodded, “That makes sense and gives you more credibility for your cover story. I will take off early today and get them shipped by morning.”

“No rush, it will be a couple of weeks at the earliest. Why don’t you have Blossom take care of it.”

“Blossom? Wait, did Rhett put you up to trying to change my mind about leaving her with me? I knew he was going up to the Lodge before he left for Cali.”

“No, he did not. It's my idea. Why did you turn him down in the first place?”

“Because I am a man who knows his limitations. I won’t be able to keep my hands off a live-in slave cunt.”

“Why should you? I thought we talked about this. It’s not like I can be celibate at the Lodge.”

“But you don’t have a choice. I do.”

That wonderful, exasperating, man, “Dominus, your slave cunt is begging you. Please reconsider. Assume control of Blossom. Fuck her thoroughly. The alternative is he leaves her at the Lodge while he is out of state. Where she will be fucked thoroughly anyway. Your brother is crazy in love with her,” Brett’s utter shock at that statement confirmed Deborah’s suspicions that Rhett did not tell his brother the whole story.

“Yes, he is. He also knows that you will protect her and give her what she needs while not getting possessive of her. After all, you have a hot slave cunt of your own,” Deborah smiled and thrust her tits out. Where did that come from?

“Indeed, I do,” Deborah saw him get a far-away look that was Brett’s tell for intense thought. After a long minute he sighed, “Ok,” he tapped on his wrist comp, “Done.”

Deborah sighed in relief. Now to satisfy her own curiosity, “What's going on with Trish?”

“Sergei the asshole managed to take his current slut to the same restaurant that Trish was getting a to-go order from. Since the asshole was out of town on ‘business’ she didn’t feel like cooking. Long story short, there was a brawl, some bystanders got hurt and Trish decided to kick the other woman in the crotch after the police separated them. “

“That Italian temper...”

“Exactly. I bought her. Stacked misdemeanors for fifteen months. I have plenty for her to do that I can keep her away from clients until the end of her term. The woman got nine months in a collar.”

“Hardly seems fair, “Deborah replied.

“Perhaps, but nine months as a brothel slave at the House of Pain would probably seem a lot longer.”

Deborah winced, that place was aptly named from what she had heard. “I can imagine. What about Sergei?”

Brett, grinned, “Turns out he had a suspended enslavement for hit and run. So, he is enjoying the salt air as animate property for Sunset Cruises for the next four years.”

Deborah burst out laughing, “you’re kidding!”

“Nope, for the next four years the asshole will either be fluffing the sixty-five and older crowd, while they try to recapture their youth, or licking post-menopausal domina pussy. If he’s a good slave cock, he might even get to fuck some widows taking advantage of the amenities of the ‘only cruise line catering to ALL the needs of senior citizens,’ I think the advertising says. Did I mention that Trish told me on the way from the auction that Sergei hates oral and never would go down on her?”

“How is Trish taking it?”

“About as well as can be expected. She misses being able to cook and doesn’t really like the slave kennel. But she knows that she has it a lot better than being a brothel slut. Plus, I am not letting the building rent her out.”

Deborah was aghast, “Slave kennel? Brett, we have all kinds of room at home. Why isn’t she staying there?”

“For the same reason that I didn’t want to have Blossom. Plus, she works for me, and I want her to keep working for me once the collar comes off.”

“So, you plan to keep her on after her term of enslavement? “

“Of course I do.”

“Are you going to hold me accountable for what I do here at the Lodge?”

“We went over that. You don’t have any choice.”

“Did you tell her that you wouldn't use her as a slave?”

“Not exactly, but I have told her that it was not necessary when she offered to service me.”

“Right now, she has no choice. Believe me that while it can be confusing, it is also very liberating. What are you calling her?”

“Friday.”

“Ok, I assume that you are having to pay boarding fees for Friday. Plus, you are probably eating out more because you don’t like to cook. Finally, I am willing to bet she is horny as hell. Keep her at the house after work. She can cook for you, and along with Blossom take care of all your needs. It's the fiscally responsible thing to do, after all.”

Brett looked at her, eyes narrowed. Then he smiled and laughed. “Ok. I will be ‘fiscally responsible.’ Truth be told, I am tired of carry out. I know slaves get no choices, but I am not touching her unless she wants it. Plus, she needs to know the truth about you and Jessica. If she’s living with me, she will find out. You realize that I will have to bring her and Blossom with me to the Lodge. Unless I kennel them.”

Deborah had not, but that might be interesting in and of itself. Before she could reply, Brett continued, “You have been a mouthy slave cunt and now it’s time to answer my questions and do what I tell you. Why have you been squirming in your chair?”

“IT slaves must sit on dildos up our cunts or asses. I am pretending that it's you, Dominus.”

“Stand up. Play with your cunt with one hand. Pinch your nipples with the other.”

“Yes, Dominus,” Standing she felt the cock pop out of her sopping cunt. Doing as she was bid, her nipples responded immediately to her tweaks. Her cunt was so drenched her fingers almost made a squelching sound as they played in her folds. She panted with need. The feeling was intensified by Poms and Dominus Goff just outside of the pickup. Out of the corner of her eye she could see Poms on her knees, mouth engulfing her dominus’s prick. Brett barked,

“Keep going. Cum when I tell you. When I was at Trish’s auction I noticed a lot of smooth cunts. I like it. I want yours bald the next time I see it. Plus, I saw a lifer being sold. I think that slave rings in your nipples will be a good look for you. We are going to do that when you are released. Speaking of seeing your cunt, it’s up to your boss of course, but I think we need some regular testing of this conferencing equipment. Perhaps a couple of days a week. After all, I owe it to the investors to give this system a thorough review.”

“Attorney Rodgers, Director Goff here. How about Sundays and Wednesdays? Those are slow days usually for our group. I am enjoying you putting the Professor through her paces. I wouldn’t mind seeing more of it.”

“It's a deal. Professor. I am bringing Friday in. Don’t stop. I want her to see what a slut a collar has turned you into.” Brett punched at his wrist comp. “Friday, come in here. Lock the door behind you.”

Through her increasing sexual haze, Deborah heard Brett’s office door open and shut followed a moment later by Trish’s gasp.

“Deborah’s not on a sabbatical overseas with Jessica. They are both collared sluts at the Lodge serving terms of slavery. She wanted you to know. I wanted you to see for yourself what a hot slut the collar has turned her into. Now I have some questions for you. First, know that I want honest answers. Second, you will have a job here as long as you want it regardless of your answers. Understand?”

“Yes, Bret... Dominus.” Trish’s eyes were locked on Deborah as she responded. She licked her lips nervously.

“Ok, would you be comfortable staying in my house instead of the kennels?”

Trish’s head snapped back, “Is that possible? Yes please! That place is horrible. Can I cook for you? I miss cooking so much.”

“Of course, you can cook. I will have Rhett’s slave Blossom staying for about four months as well. Professor here is insisting that I have sex with her. Will that bother you?”

Before the assistant could respond Deborah jumped in, “It's true. I don’t want Brett to go without when I am being a three-hole bisexual slut at the Lodge. I never thought being a collared penal slave would make me so insatiable. How about you, Trish?”

Trish started breathing hard, “I have fantasized about Dominus Brett. I don’t love him like you do, but I have always wanted to fuck him. I so wanted him to use me like a slave since he bought me. The other slave cunts in the kennel talk about how they are sucking cock, licking pussy, and taking it up the ass every day. I even begged Brett to let me suck his cock like all the other support staff sluts. But he didn’t want to ‘take advantage of me’. I want to be used by someone who does care about me rather than random strangers or whoever happens to get locked in a cage with me at night.”

Brett spoke up, “I’ve heard enough. Friday, strip. Then on your knees to get my cock ready for your ass.”

Deborah was gratified and Brett surprised by the speed with which Trish (Friday, she reminded herself), had her clothes off and Brett’s cock in her mouth. Two minutes of that sight drove Deborah to the edge of release. ‘Dominus, please let me cum!” she wailed.

“No Professor, not yet, Friday, drape yourself ass up on the table facing Professor. Look at her.”

As Friday did as she was told, Deborah was vain enough to be pleased that while impressive, Friday ‘s tits were not nearly as lush as her own or Jessica’s for that matter. Friday looked up at Deborah with a lustful expression. She started to say something to the prone slut when Rhett asked, almost conversationally, “Dominus Goff, I have your slave cunt hot and bothered. Perhaps you can take pity on her?”

“I like the cut of your jib sir. Professor, face down, ass up. Grab the sides of the table. "

Deborah didn't know which excited her more. Being bent over and taken on the conference table in front of her husband, her husband basically telling her boss to fuck her, or being almost nose to nose with a woman she has known for years being plowed by her husband in front of her.

" I see that you're a kilt man too," Brett said conversationally. Deborah could hear Friday moan softly. She whispered to the woman, "He's really got a great cock."

"Best I have ever had. You're one lucky woman to get this all the time."

“I know. I miss it. Have you ever licked cunt?”

“No.”

“That’s going to change. Blossom will rock your world. Ouch!”

“Less talk and more fucking, Professor.”

Deborah reared up to meet Dominus Goff’s thrusts into her needy cunt. She saw Brett smile.

“Only a few days in the collar and you’re craving dominus cock, aren’t you my slave cunt wife?”

“Yes, dominus husband. And domina pussy. But I can’t wait for you to visit me and use me.”

Deborah got lost in bliss as she was fucked by Dominus Goff and turned on by the sight of her husband using Friday. She had seen him fuck slaves many times at the Lodge with her blessing. This was different. Rather than some anonymous slave cunt it was a sister slave that she knew. Instead of being a passive spectator swilling booze, she was a collared slut cheering him on and getting her own cunt plowed by a dominus who had been a student of hers. She went over the edge.

The next thing she knew, Goff had pulled out of her sopping cunt and a tongue was probing her folds for his seed. Across the desk, she could see Friday licking Brett’s cock like a lollipop.

“Poms, clean my cock off. I need to get to a conference call. You can give the Professor another orgasm. Professor, I expect you to return the favor. Show your husband what a cunt-lapper you are.” He flipped his kilt down, patted Poms on the head, and went into his office a few minutes later.

Deborah managed to retain consciousness as Poms made her cum in a matter of minutes. As Poms lay face up on the table, her legs hanging off the end, thighs spread invitingly, Deborah saw that Brett had settled back into his chair and the top of Friday’s head could be seen bobbing up and down.

“Professor, lick that cunt. Make her squeal like a slut. Give me a good show, slave wife.”

"Yes Dominus husband." Deborah found that she really likes smooth cunts. Nibbling Poms folds like Blossom had shown her what seemed like a lifetime ago, the lack of pubic hair was a plus. She snuck her right hand down to pleasure her own twat.

"Naughty slut. Did I give you permission to play with yourself?" Brett asked

Poms was moaning and bucking her hips from Deborah’s oral assault. She raised her head up from her task to reply.

"But I am such a needy slave cunt, Dominus! I miss your cock so much! Please let me finger my dripping twat!"

"Slut on the table, Poms is it? Does the cunt eating you out deserve to flick her bean?"

"Yes, Dominus! Her tongue is divine!" Poms panted.

"Ok, you can continue. But first, lick your juices off your fingers. "

Deborah tasted herself, licking each wet finger pretending that she was licking Brett’s cock. She was pleased to see that her husband appreciated her attention to detail. He groaned. Deborah dived back into her snack as the same time she used her cleaned fingers to fuck her sopping cunt. The squishing sound of her pleasuring coupled with Poms’ whimpering took her over the edge at the same time as her fellow IT slave. The next words caused Deborah to claw out of her sex haze.

"Friday, clear my schedule after tomorrow. Book a room at the Lodge. Reserve Professor and Scholar for three days. You're coming too."

Brett’s assistant's head popped up, tongue trying to lick some stray cum from her lips. " Me sir, I mean Dominus?"

"Yes, you. Think of it as a learning experience. "

"As you wish. May I be excused to take care of that Dominus?"

"Go."

Poms rolled off the table in response to a buzz from her workstation. Brett looked at Deborah as Friday left the room, “How is Jessica doing?"

"A little rocky the first night, but pretty well. I think she has a boyfriend."

"What?"

"I really don't know much about him, other than he is into horses. Go into her room and look at the life-sized poster. Same guy. Less clothes. Silver collar."

"Hmmm." Deborah heard a buzz from her own desk.

"I have to go my Dominus husband. I love you."

"I love you too, my slave wife. Give Jessica my love." The connection faded as Deborah made her way to her desk with a happy heart, knowing that she would be with Brett weeks sooner than she thought she would. Sitting down to review the new help request, part of her hoped that her genius daughter wasn't getting too bored cleaning stables.
Last edited by eroticstoryspinner on Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
These users thanked the author eroticstoryspinner for the post (total 6):
Carl BradfordScruffyGitjeepsterMr. SmithJustBobBelinda

eroticstoryspinner
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: Mom and Daughter Face Penal Slavery Pt. 04

Post by eroticstoryspinner »

Continued from prior post:

Jessica dumped the waste from the last stall in the compost bin and took her gloves off to scratch an itch on her nose. She was thankful for the climate-controlled barns. since it was apparently a little nippy out from what some of the domini were saying as they returned from a morning trail ride. Work gloves, rubber boots and a collar didn’t provide a lot of insulation. She idly wondered if the warmth was for the benefit of the horses or the Lodge’s other animate property. Regardless, even with the activity, she was just warm enough to not get goosebumps and cool enough not to have sweat form on her naked body.

Thinking of Mark, Poseidon she reminded herself, did warm her up a bit. Her cunt ached to be filled by his cock. They barely had time for a quickie last night in the recreation area after he got back from a room and before they had to return to their separate cells. Between the punishment session and Poseidon’s morning meeting with the Stablemaster, they didn’t get any time to do anything other than some grab cock and squeeze titty. Her mind drifted back to earlier.

"I wonder if the Stablemaster will cancel the meeting today?" Poseidon mused as he idly stroked Jessica’s hair. It reminded her of stroking the mane of a filly in the stable.

"You sound like you don't want to go. "

"You remember yesterday morning? That's the meeting. It's my daily reminder that for the next eleven months that I am a two-hole piece of slave fuckmeat. I will never pressure my partners about sucking cock and taking it up the ass ever again. "

Jessica rubbed up against Poseidon and whispered, " what if your partner likes sucking cock and taking it up the ass?"

"Hey Scholar! Stablemaster wants you in the office! " The shout from the slave cock balancing a bag of oats on one shoulder broke her out of her reverie. Jessica sighed, parked the wheel barrow and made her way to the office, returning her gloves to the slave managing the equipment room.

Entering the office Jessica knelt before the Stablemaster’s desk, knees spread wide, and fingers interlaced behind her neck.

“Scholar. I have had some good reports on you and your work in the stable along with Guest Services. Frankly you're being wasted cleaning stalls. I am going to assign you as a pony."

"Dominus, do you mean work with a pony?"

The Stablemaster looked at first perplexed and then grinned. “You really don’t know anything about pony play, do you?”

"No Dominus."

“Well, you will get a chance to be a pony. We have guests that like to engage human ponies to pull carts, race, and breed. Normally it’s for long term slaves and lifers. But I need a slave that can pick up the training quickly to cover some unexpected guest requests for next week. It’s short term.” he got up, “Follow me.”

Confused and a bit concerned, Jessica followed the dominus through the door that Mark had led her through when they first met. This time she was ready for the change in smell from horse to sex. She was also prepared for the human ponies. She chided herself for not connecting "pony play" with the men and women in bridles, hoof boots, and horsetails sticking out of their asses. Some super genius she was. The Stablemaster's voice interrupted Jessica's musings. The dominus had stopped at a Dutch door with the top half open, looking into what appeared to be a normal tack room.

Jessica entered the room at the Stablemaster’s direction. The familiar smell of leather, soap, and liniment tickled her nostrils. Looking around, Jessica realized that the items hanging off the wall or on shelves were nothing like any tack room she had ever been in. What she thought was bridles and halters hanging off the wall were shaped to fit something other than a horse's head. There were no saddles in sight, but lots of harnesses. One wall had a rack of what looked like clumps of hair extensions sorted by shades. The bottom of the wall had rows of boots that reminded her of rental shoes at a bowling alley.

"Gareth. There you are. I have a new filly for you to tack up. This is Scholar. "

The oldest slave that Jessica had ever encountered at the Lodge was sitting on a stool mending what looked like a bridle. Wiry and lean, his body was fit, but clearly had a lot of years on it. The red collar and cuffs explained his age, but confused Jessica why he was here. She thought all lifers that were not sold went to Dante. Standing up, he hung the odd looking bridle on a wall peg and turned his eyes on her. His assessing look reminded her of a horse breeder she saw once in the stable at home negotiating for a mount one of the boarders wanted to have bred.

Gareth circled around her. She fled his hands gently squeeze her arms and thighs. She got a thrill when he pinched her nipples.

“The nips ought to take clamps well. I assume the silver collar means we can’t pierce the nipples?”

“No, Gareth. I do want her trained for carriage and the basics of racing. We won’t have her long enough to make her competitive. Also breeding.”

Jessica wondered about the last thing the Stablemaster said. She had the contraceptive implant. She wasn’t ready to have a baby. Gareth chucked and petted her hair just like she would a skittish horse. He clicked his tongue.

“Calm down, little Scholar. You would certainly have some pretty foals. Especially sired off a stallion like Poseidon, but here it’s just how you service the guests.”

The thought of having Mark’s baby inexplicably made her wet. Gareth’s fingers slid easily between her folds. She moaned. The Stablemaster and Gareth both chuckled.

“She’s a hot slave cunt, Gareth. It's why I want her trained to be able to help with the rush we are expecting for next week.”

“As wet and tight as she is, she won’t have any problem at the breeding stall Stablemaster,”

Gareth pulled the wet finger from her cunt and jammed it in her ass. Jessica yelped at the unexpected anal invasion.

“Surprisingly tight. I will start with a smaller plug. Lovely black mane. It will be easy to match her tail. Scholar, if you want to keep that asshole nice and tight you need to clench whatever goes in that lovely bum,” the slave continued patting Jessica’s ass on her barcode.

“Any questions? Ask them while you can. “

“Dominus, what do you mean ‘while you can’?”

“To enhance the guest experience slave ponies are rendered unable to speak. Your collar paralyzes your larynx and broadcasts horse sounds when it senses you trying to say anything. If you are in any genuine distress, stamp your foot or slap the ground three times. Distress is being unable to breathe, acute pain like a sprain, broken bone, or severely pulled muscle. Anything else, and you will be treated to some genuine distress with a crop to your cunt. Any other questions?”

“No, Dominus,” The last thing Jessica wanted was to have her cunt lashed again like during her corporal punishment. Or flogged like that woman this morning. She saw the Stablemaster enter something on his wrist comp and her throat tingled oddly. She tried to clear her throat and a whinny came out of her collar and nothing from her mouth.

“Excellent. I will leave you to it, Gareth.” The Stablemaster turned and left the room.

“Stand still. Let’s get you ready.” The elderly slave turned to the wall of hanging leather and retrieved a black leather harness that he carefully buckled up on her. In front, her breasts were supported in a half cup with nipples exposed and straps crisscrossed in a web pattern by thin padded strips of leather that attached to her collar and also ran over her shoulder like bra straps and felt like they joined like a “Y “ shape behind her. She looked down and saw two heavy looking loops to either side of her connected to a two-inch black leather belt that the thin front straps and the back strap were connected to. While he was hooking her up Gareth was speaking in a calm, gentle voice.

“Good girl. “You respond ‘Yes’ and ‘no’ by moving your head either up and down or side to side. ‘No’ only means you didn’t understand the command. Don’t refuse an order. You won’t like it. That mane is too pretty to shave the sides of your head. A ponytail should be sufficient, especially in the breeding stall. The domini often prefer to pull your hair to get your head up when they are covering you.”

Jessica breathed a sigh of relief that came out as a short squeal.

“I didn’t think you wanted to get shorn. The loops beside you are where the cart or wagon poles go. They are also used to restrain you in position when you are bred.” Gareth pulled a pair of odd looking gloves off a shelf. On closer inspection, they looked like mittens with a horseshoe shape imprinted on the palm side. He continued.

“This is how you can tell the cosplay domini from the rest of us slaves. No matter how a person is tacked up, if their hands are bare, they are a free person. A few years ago, before we went to the liquid metal collars, a domina had not only tacked herself up using a slave harness and collar another guest had stenciled a felon mark and bar code on her ass, mitted her hands and sprayed the devox that we used to use. She spent a day in a breeding stall and several hours in the paddock with the herd. It didn’t get caught till we realized that we had one mare too many. The Stablemaster told me that she loved it and gave the Lodge a five-star rating. But Domina Allison--she was the warden before the Colonel, may she rest in peace-- wasn’t going to take chances on a repeat and put in the mitt rule.”

Moving to the rack of boots Gareth picked up a hunk of metal that Jessica realized was an old style foot measurer, a Brannock device Jessica recalled from some long ago trivia game. She hadn't seen one of those in years since laser scanning measurement plates had replaced them in shoe stores. He put it down in front of her.

“Step on.” The cool of the metal on her bare foot as Gareth fiddled with the measuring device was strangely soothing.

Selecting a pair, Jessica followed his instructions to step in the proffered shoes. The feeling was odd, like a high heeled pair of cowboy boots crossed with hiking boots as the other slave zipped up the side and cinched a set of straps that provided lateral support.

“Walk in a circle.” She did so, stopping where she had started from. It was like walking in heels without the wobble. Jessica hated heels and the stretchy feeling in her legs that wearing them gave her. Nobody asks a slave, she thought wryly.

“Very good,” Gareth stroked her back.

Jessica thought to herself that this was exactly the way she treated a horse when getting ready to ride, talk warmly while putting on the saddle and bridle to keep the animal calm with no expectation of the equine talking back. She was feeling very mellow.

The mellow feeling evaporated when Gareth reached for a black horsetail. Turning back towards her, Jessica realized that the horsehair was attached to what looked like a giant carrot. She got a closer look out of the corner of her eye as her fellow slave compared the tail color to her own lustrous black hair with a critical eye. From that angle Jessica thought the plug looked like a baseball bat. Her collar broadcasted a squeal and she shuffled away a bit.

“Settle down, settle down. You have been doing so good. I don’t want to have to hobble you,” The soothing voice worked its magic and Jessica calmed herself reminding herself that she had had plenty up her ass since her enslavement and she had months yet to go.

A couple of selections later, Jessica had again mellowed out and had to admit that he had found one that matched her hair perfectly. Gareth then directed her to a rack she hadn’t noticed before. It looked like a wooden version of the enslavement machine. except there was only one large, padded hole with a padded pedestal. He lifted the wooden crossbar.

“Head in, spread your legs as far apart as you can.”

After doing as she was told, she felt Gareth lower the crossbar. Jessica heard first a click and then a switch flip. A hum filled the space and Jessica couldn’t move her legs. Her wrists slapped together behind her back as the magnetized cuffs were activated. Another equine squeal replaced the gasp she tried to form.

“Easy, easy,” Gareth crooned. “Almost done.”

Jessica felt her arms being wrapped up. The inside seemed to be lined with a soft silky fabric. The soft creaking sound as the man zipped it up, pulling her arms back further, told her that the outside was leather. The restraint excited her in a way she hadn't felt since her atonement fucking in the enslavement station.

The horsetail plug going into her ass was gentle. Her anus closed around the tapered end. She wasn’t nearly as stretched as she thought she would be.

“If you need a bowel movement, stamp your leg twice and shake your head no at the same time.”

“Hey Gareth! Is that mare spoken for?”

Gareth responded to the voice behind her as he helped her to her feet after releasing her from the bench, “Scholar here has just been tacked for the first time. She’s untrained.“

“She won’t need training for breeding stall four. Leave the blinkers off. The stallion checked in early and wants to take the edge off. He specifically wants eye contact. The Stablemaster has him flagged for VIP treatment. I think he’s a state representative or something.”

Gareth sighed, “Understood, Dominus, on our way.”

“Don’t shoot the messenger. I don’t like it either.” As Jessica turned carefully towards the door she caught a glance of a blond, twenty-something man in the jeans and flannel shirt that the officers in the stable area wore to blend in. Gareth nudged her towards the door. As they took a left and walked, the man talked to her in a low tone.

“You will be strapped into a bench that looks just like what I had you in to insert your tail. The only difference is that the breeding bench is adjustable. The stallions like the mares to get them hard before they cover them.

Gareth stopped at a stall with a large “B4” burned into the wood. Opening the gate revealed a normal looking stall that was distinguished by the bench in the center with straw scattered around it. Jessica was quickly and efficiently strapped down with her head tilted down slightly and her ass up slightly.

“Almost forgot in the rush,” Gareth muttered. Jessica felt a calloused hand tweak her hanging tits and a sharp pinch on each nipple. As she breathed, little bells tinkled as her chest heaved.

Jessica heard the familiar sound of a stall gate thrown back so hard the wood hit the next stall. Sounds of cursing and neighing from the next stall could be heard.

“That my mare?” a high-pitched petulant sounding voice called out.

“Yes Dominus. I was just about to . . . “ the same voice cut Gareth off.

“Stand aside, old slave. I see she’s not blinkered. I want her to see what's going to breed her.”

The body of the dominus was about as repulsive as his voice. His thin cock barely poked past the roll of fat that sagged down from his midsection. At least he didn’t smell bad like that bunch from yesterday. She was soon gagging from the face fucking. Not from his pathetic dick, it didn’t even fill her mouth, but from the belly that cut off her nasal air passages. She didn’t have to wonder anymore about what it was like to be smothered by a pillow. Thankfully the smothering only lasted for a minute or two.

The dominus moved out of her line of sight. Her horse tail was flipped onto her back. Something slammed into her rear. No, Jessica thought, Mark slammed into her cunt. This dominus sort of tickled. The guy yesterday had been the worst fuck she had ever had. Now she realized that the bar could go lower. Far lower. Compared to yesterday’s cock, this one was like one of those mini sausage links that you ate off toothpicks at one of her mom’s faculty parties. It occasionally tickled her clit, but barely got any deeper. Her little nipple bells hardly made a sound. The dominus was puffing like he was on the last leg of a marathon.

Apparently, it was good for him as she felt a trickle of warm liquid drizzle her bare cunt. Sweaty hands pushed off from her lower back.

“Not bad. Is she available for check out?” Oh no, Jessica thought.

‘Apologies, Dominus, to my knowledge she is scheduled for training all this week. Perhaps next time?”

“Perhaps.” Jessica heard the stall gate slam against the wall. She heard the gate close along with muffled apologies by Gareth. A warm rag cleaned her cunt. A moment later the elder slave stood in front of her. His cock was growing to an impressive size.

“We have 15 minutes remaining on the stall. Get me hard,” Gareth barked commandingly, all trace of the horse whisperer fled. Jessica went to work. His cock responded almost as fast as Mark’s. In less than a minute, he pulled away.

Jessica neighed as the dick plumbed her cunt. Gareth was nearly as long and possibly a bit thicker than Mark’s cock. The older slave’s fucking was somehow different. More measured and precise. All the years the man’s mature body heralded were also years of pleasuring domini and he had learned the lessons well and Jessica’s body was reaping the rewards. The bells on her tits were ringing like tambourines. After a few minutes Jessica came. And came again. She seems to be experiencing waves of orgasms. She panted, which her collar simply repeated, and moaned which came across as whinnies.

Gareth plowed her cunt and came just after a beeping sound opened up in the stall. Jessica felt like her cunt was gushing with the man’s load. He pulled out, causing Jessica to neigh in disappointment.

“That was the two-minute warning. I need to get you cleaned up and back to the tack room.”

As they reentered the tack room, the tingling of her throat ended. Jessica attempted to form words.
“I can talk!”

‘Yes, the Stablemaster had you on a timer. It's lunch time now. Let’s get you out of that gear and we will resume your training this afternoon. You are excused from guest services. Be back at two and we will start again.”

Gareth took off her hoof mittens and showed her how to get herself out of the tack. Eventually Jessica would be expected to put her own outfit on except for the last few buckles, the mittens, and the arm restaurants that Jessica learned were called armbinders and only used when pony slaves were being bred. As Jessica hung up her harness, she walked to Gareth and went into the bend and spread position and wiggled her now tailless ass.

“Breed me again?” she offered, putting all the slutty mare she could into her voice.

“Dear, you flatter me.” Gareth sighed. “The spirit is quite willing, But I need longer to reload. The young stallions like your Poseidon are automatic rifles with thirty round banana clips that can shoot and shoot. Us old guys are more like old bolt actions that pack a wallop but take longer between shots. Perhaps later this afternoon.”

“I am looking forward to it.” She smiled. A knock on the gate caused the pair to turn and see Poseidon.

“Gareth, May I borrow Scholar for a bit? I was told to report to you at two, but I wanted to go to lunch first. Would you like to join us?”

The old man smiled, “run along. I have a bag lunch and some leather work to polish. Plus I need to rest up.” He winked at her.

That caused Jessica to smile. The low “brrrrrrrrrrr” sound Gareth made like a machine gun in a war movie as she passed him caused her to giggle and Poseidon to look confused.

“Tell you on the way to lunch, stud.”
These users thanked the author eroticstoryspinner for the post (total 2):
ScruffyGitJustBob

ScruffyGit
Commenter
Commenter

Re: Mom and Daughter Face Penal Slavery Pt. 05

Post by ScruffyGit »

As much as I am not in favor of corporal punishment, it was great to see Czarina learning her place the hard way. That is the second time she faced comeuppance, and Adam McGee got his from his own wife, so who might be in for a hard lesson next. If Blossom’s parents are still alive, they deserve a hard lesson, as does Elder Patterson. Any combination of the three could be set up by a dinner invite to Brett Rodgers’s house where, after enjoying Friday’s cooking, they get to see Blossom servicing both Brett and Friday, but not them. The toxic dominus that Scholar encountered in the stables is also a candidate for comeuppance. Finally, Scholar hasn’t met Fatale yet, but she’s due for an encounter with the Super Slave of the Lodge, whose real name should eventually be made known. This story and its sister story “Penal Slavery” are fantastic and I am looking forward to seeing what comes next!

Mr. Smith
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mr. Smith »

I am wondering how the IT department ever gets any work done between the exercise sessions and sex? How can I get a job there? I would get to exercise all of my muscles while on the job.

It would be great fun if the Professor had her nipples pierced for her next video conference with her husband. I am sure that Dominus Goff has the pull to make it happen. I loved the way Brett referred to her as "slave wife".

Now we get ESS's take on pony play which is well done. I am looking forward to Scholar's (also Red and Nympho's) advanced ponygirl training. It look's like Scholar is a natural at the breeding bench. Not a surprise. As always I am looking forward to the next instalment of this tale (or is it tail).
These users thanked the author Mr. Smith for the post (total 2):
jeepsterCarl Bradford

ScruffyGit
Commenter
Commenter

Post by ScruffyGit »

It would be great fun if the Professor had her nipples pierced for her next video conference with her husband. I am sure that Dominus Goff has the pull to make it happen. I loved the way Brett referred to her as "slave wife". [/quote]

I doubt Dominus Goff has the pull to make that happen, because Professor is owned by the state, and the state requires that the only “jewelry” slaves wear are their collars and cuffs. The use of her clothes for presentations as part of her cover story would seem to be as far as they go. That said, I expect she will trade her state issue memory metal collar for a bdsm collar when her term is up, symbolizing her place in the power dynamic of her marriage.

Now we get ESS's take on pony play which is well done. I am looking forward to Scholar's (also Red and Nympho's) advanced ponygirl training. It look's like Scholar is a natural at the breeding bench. Not a surprise. As always I am looking forward to the next instalment of this tale (or is it tail).
[/quote]

I might not be especially big on pony play, but I do sense someone is going to experience comeuppance in that arena, and I look forward to seeing who that might be. Also, good decision to leave Scholar’s hair unaltered.

Mr. Smith
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mr. Smith »

For every rule there is an exception to that rule. Just hoping we see one where the Professor gets her nipples pierced. I liked the way Carl used Willow's nipple piercings for some of the bondage scenes on her honeymoon. Maybe the Lodge will expand the use of BDSM.