Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

HEARTLAND (REVISED) CHAPTER SEVEN

gary
Established Author
Established Author

HEARTLAND (REVISED) CHAPTER SEVEN

Post by gary »

This has minimal changes from the original version. However I am separating out the second part of the story into a new chapter that will quite different from the original.

CHAPTER SEVEN
A couple of months had passed since Amy had her experience being a slave to her sister. But it was an experience that Amy still found difficult to be resentful about. It was hard to put her finger on it, but she felt it had been a positive experience, the memories almost gave he a warm feeling. She had to admit it had a permanent impact on her personality. She was more agreeable and more sexual. But she also wanted to resist the inclination to returning to slavery. It wasn’t difficult to avoid the world of slavery. There was still very little slavery in her area and she blocked the SlaveTV channel so it wouldn’t show up if she channel surfed. Unfortunately, there were still slave themed TV shows on other channels, and regular shows would sometimes have some kind of slave plot to it.
She had decided to take Dr. Ranger’s invitation to visit her in Calgary. They talked over tea in her house, Amy of course didn’t talk about her recent experience but Emily did notice that she was much more submissive that the last time they had met. They still had a profound disagreement over the use of drugs. Amy wasn’t against medicinally necessary pharmaceuticals. But preferred herbs and her own well-developed sense about horses. However, this time Amy was let assertive in defending her opinion. They moved on to other topics, as well talking about friends, family and current events.
Emily decided to bring up the topic of slavery, “What do you think about it? You have any experience with it?”
Amy froze for a moment, fearing somehow the doctor knew what had happened to her. “Um, um, ah, well I was raised on a traditional ranch, very anti-slave.” She stammered.
“What do you think about it?” pressing the question.
“Um, well I have run into them, getting hard not to anymore, even back home. Once had someone show up with a sick slave that needed help. Ended up I had known her some, went to the same school. I ended up helping her learn to take care of horses as she was resistant to slavery.” Amy didn’t want to talk about what else had happened, the almost forced enslavement, being slave naked and wearing a collar. “And I, uh ended up looking at the slaves at Big D’s at the Stampede, guess they are there every year now.” Of course, she wasn’t going to talk about what happened there twice, either.
Emily could tell there was a lot more to those events that Amy described. She had become nervous, flustered, and even aroused at the mention of them. Doctor Ranger then decided to go back to talking about horses, now Amy calmed down and was her old self talking about her passion for horses. After a few mentions of the peculiarities of different horse breed, she decided to spring an unusual question at Amy.
“Have you ever though what its was like from the horse’s point of view?” The doctor suggested.
“Of course, that’s what I always try to do when I’m trying to help a troubled horse.”
“I was thinking of something more radical, living like a horse.”
“Living like a horse, I don’t even know what you mean.”
“I mean living in a horse stall, being tacked up and pulling a sulky.” (7)
“OK, that sound like a strange idea.” Amy was wondering at this unusual suggestion.
“Well, there is a small ranch for what are called ‘Pony Girls’ it’s an alternative lifestyle group for slaves who live like horses, usually part time. And owner/trainers who work with them. Would you like to see it?”
“I don’t know, I’m sorry but it sounds weird.”
“It’s quite interesting, you really should come and see it. How about you come and stay with me there for the weekend?”
Amy thought about it for a few days and finally her curiosity got the better of her and she agreed.
When the two arrived at the ranch, Amy was flabbergasted by the pony girls. Some were naked, some were in latex or leather. The pony slaves would high step in circles in a corral at the end of a lunge line. While in the center the trainer held a lunge lash to encourage them. It wasn’t unlike what Amy would do with horses.
“Do they have a bit in their mouth?” asked Amy
Emily responded, “Of course, its part of the training. Here come over here and see one.” Amy followed her over to a table. “This is not only a bit but a full bridle. This one has been completely cleaned; “Please would you like to try in on?”
“I don’t know about that, it looks uncomfortable.”
“It is a little but you get used to it.” Amy looked at it there was a rubber bit a strap that went around the back of the head and another that went over top of the head. Then after several seconds of Amy looking over the bridle, Emily suggested, “Why don’t you try it on? You’ll see how the pony girls feel and how horses feel as well.”
“What, no why would I, it would be so strange and embarrassing.”
“No, no.” Emily assured her, “No one will think the worse of you, in fact they will think your brave to try it.” Amy was uncertain about what Dr. Ranger suggested, “Just put the bit in your mouth, see how it feels.” Feelings of submissiveness were rising in her, pushing her to try it. She put the bridle over her face and let the rubber in her mouth. Meanwhile Emily had gone behind her and grabbed the straps, and strapped them in place. Amy was shocked and turned around, “Oh don’t get upset, you can, with a little work, unstrap yourself. But leave it in, really get a feel for it.” Amy couldn’t talk, only make noise. “Let me put a lunge line on you and let me walk you around a little.” And now the girl from Heartland found herself being led on a lunge line like a horse. She was let to a corral and the Dr. Emily picked up a lunge whip and told Amy to walk fast around the enclosure. “Come on girl, you can do it.” Encouraging the pony girl with hits from the whip. After a few minutes Emily called out “Whoa.” It took Amy a few second to realize it was meant for her and stopped. “Now that was very good girl. Here let me take off the bridle and tell me how it felt.”
“It hurt, and I felt ridiculous running like a horse in training.” Amy struggled to know what to say, “It was also kind of, I can’t think of the words, but I guess I’d say it was wild.”
“Look, you can keep the bridle in your room, keep it if you want. But let’s go to lunch.”
After lunch, Emily showed Amy the stalls for the pony girls, it was constructed of wood, but sand was substituted for straw and a cot was provided. A small trough of water was also provided, four feet off the ground. But there was what looked like hay on the ground. “You can’t feed humans hay; they can’t digest it.” Amy remarked.
“Its not hay; it just looks like it. It is made from vegetables with a binder, and then extruded.” She held up some to Amy, “Try some, its pretty good.” Amy took a little and had a bit. She was right, it was fairly good. “Now please try like a pony girl, eat it out of my hand.” Amy felt silly but again took a mouthful. “Why don’t you see if you can drink from the trough, the water is clean.” Amy looked at the water, she was thirsty from the ‘hay’ and tried to drink. It took several tries to get it right. Dr. Ranger then took her hand and said, “Let go to the main house and relax. Maybe take a shower from your exertions.”
Amy took a shower and while she was drying herself off Emily came in with a bag. Amy wrapped the towel around her, “Don’t be embarrassed, I’ve seen many naked women in my time.” She sat down in a chair. “Please sit down, I want to talk about something.” Amy sat on the edge of the bed still in her towel. “Now people have seen you doing some training with me, and I think it would be a good Idea if you wore a collar from now on. I don’t want the other pony girl’s thinking you’re a trainer, and the other trainers should know your not available for training by them.”
“Why just because I tried it once doesn’t mean I’m one of them.”
“Didn’t you like your training?”
“I still don’t know how to describe it. It was out of this world strange to me.”
“I think you should try a little more.”
“Like what?
“Sleep naked tonight in one of the stalls.” Amy was speechless. “Don’t worry, no one will think less of you if you do it, they’ll think your adventurous. Maybe you should start now, you just have a towel on now, let it fall please?” Her feelings of obedience made Amy slowly let the towel fall. “Oh, my you have a gorgeous figure. You shouldn’t be hiding it.” And she came up to Amy and took her hand and gently got her to stand up. “Please turn around.” And she obeyed.
Then she took a dark brown leather collar out of the bag, and showed the collar to Amy. It was about 2 in / 5 cm wide, with a soft material inside, “See it already has your name on the left and my brand on the right. So, everyone knows only I can train you.” Amy residual slave feelings were making her excited. “Now you should kneel for me to put it on.” Which was something Amy already knew she was supposed to do. She kneeled and pulled up her hair, as Emily moved the collar towards Amy, she felt a moment of longing and panic, but once it was on, she was pleased how comfortable it felt.
The new pony girl was nervous, and became even more so, when her new mistress attached a leash to her. She was embarrassed when she was paraded through the main house, for there were few people there she knew. They finally arrived at the stalls and Amy was surprised to find an engraved sign with her name on it right by the door of the stall. Then her trainer asked, “There is one thing I would like you to do for me, I want you to neigh.” Amy was no longer surprised at anything and gave her best horse call. Amy sat down on the cot; she had slept on the ground on overnight riding trips so the cot didn’t bother her. She had problems getting to sleep as her head ran the day’s events over and over, events that didn’t seem real but here she was sleeping in a stable. Though that was not unusual as she had done that when caring for a sick horse. But this time there was no sick horse, and she was naked.
The next morning, Amy was up early, before any of the other pony girls. Growing up on a ranch he was used to this. She thought about letting herself out, but decide she should stay ‘in character’ and wait. There was a small area with straw for her to relieve herself. Finally, someone came around with the ‘food hay’ which were put on the floor. The pony girls were reminded to eat off the floor, and Amy decided to do as she was told. It was strange and difficult to eat that way but she was able to eat enough.
Eventually Emily came to her stall and released her. “I want to thank you and congratulate you for doing so well in the stall. First time pony slaves usually complain a lot.” Amy found herself feeling proud of how well she was doing. Her trainer then put Amy’s bridal on again, and this time locked it on. Then attached a long lunge line and grabbed a regular whip, and led her ‘pony’ to a correl.
For about a half hour Amy was made to walk, run, and high step around the corral. Receiving a few moderate lashes for mistakes, and also plenty of encouragement and compliments. When they left Emily gave her a big hug and said she did fantastic, which really made Pony Slave Amy happy and like she was really accomplishing something.
Now the hardest training started, Pony Girl Amy was brought back to the barn, and Dr. Emily started placing a special riding harness, made for humans, on her pony, and explaining how it worked. Then they went outside again and Slave Amy was brought to a harness racing carriage, and she was attached to it. Then she was led around on a lead line, pulling the carriage, till they came to a racing track.
Amy was told to run on the track as fast as possible, then return. Upon returning, “Wasn’t that easy, and you were really fast.” And Amy smiled, “Now I’m going to put these blinders on you.” And she brought them from the cart and put them on.
“This is so strange; I know it’s supposed to do this, but not being able to see to my sides is a little disorienting.”
“Oh, you’ll get used to it.” Then Emily went behind her and lubed a pony tail butt plug. Amy took a deep breath and a quiet ‘Uh’ escaped her mouth from the unexpected penetration. Dr. Ranger then attached reins to Amy’s bridal and sat in the carriage. “Now OK go slow.” And she cracked the whip which made Amy jump. Tentatively, she started pulling, while mistress would pull the reins to teach Amy to turn, with a moderate hit for mistakes, and compliments on success. They left the track to an open area where a couple of pony girls were also training. “Now stand up as straight as you can, That’s right, excellent. Now do a high step walk, yes, a little higher, outstanding.”
Finally, the training ended, and they went back to the barn. Amy’s harness and bridle were removed, but not her tail. Then she was led on a leash to the main house. Amy was brought to her ‘human’ room, and the tail removed. “How did it feel.”
“It hurt; I’ve never had anything like that in there.” Amy didn’t want to admit to having had a lot of anal sex recently.
“Well then you bore it well. And as a reward you can have a shower and sleep in your bed. But naked and collared.”
Amy was so happy she flung her arms around Emily and said without thinking, “Thank you Mistress.” And ran to the shower, delighting in the feel of the warm water, the soap and the shampoo. Later Emily came to leash her and bring her to the dining room. Amy ate the same food, but had to sit on the floor with a small table. Afterwards she was treated to a massage, and just felt better than she had in a long time. She luxuriated sleeping in a bed again, even though it had only been one night in the stall.
But now her dreams reminded her of home, and she would awake during the night restless remembering what she had just gone through voluntarily. Somehow Dr. Ranger had, little by little pushed her into some of the most extreme activities she could imagine. She knew she had a weakness, a submissiveness that could be brought forward if she let it. Though she also did think she now saw things better from a horse’s point of view. And she did feel a feeling of accomplishment for doing so well. But she realized that that was partly from the praise of her trainer.
When she woke up, she gathered her clothes, but somehow couldn’t yet get dressed. When mistress entered, she started with praise, “That was such a good training day yesterday, you’re practically a champion. A few more weekends and I would be proud to put you into competition.”
Amy felt a bit guilty at breaking the mood, “Thank you mistress, you have giving me the experience of a lifetime. But I have so many commitments, and my family would be dead set against it, I would have to cut all ties with my friends and family and I can’t do that. I’m so sorry.”
Emily sighed, “I should have expected this, you didn’t come to me as a slave with no outside ties. But I want to say you did magnificently, and I do hope you think of coming back.”
Amy kneeled, “Please Mistress, remove my collar?” Amy kneeled.
“Of course, dear.” And she brought out the key and unlocked it, then ceremonially removed it from her neck.
As a parting gift, Emily gave Amy a necklace with a silver pendent with a gold horse head on it. The chain was a little heaver than usual, but Amy guessed why. “A small gift for all you were willing to do for me and your outstanding performance. I would be proud to put you into competition” Amy was extremely thankful and wore it happily.
They continued to talk and e-mail and later on Emily sent pictures of Amy in her full training gear. Amy wondered if there was a hint of blackmail, which sent a shiver of fear and excitement up her spine. But no other message seemed to hint at that, maybe Emily wanted Amy to make herself think she was being blackmailed?
These users thanked the author gary for the post (total 6):
jeepsterCarl BradfordCommodorRaptrjean.amelotTauriRedtimerider

Belinda
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: HEARTLAND (REVISED) CHAPTER SEVEN

Post by Belinda »

So beautiful a piece of work. Just tremendous.

Belinda
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: HEARTLAND (REVISED) CHAPTER SEVEN

Post by Belinda »

Please continue this. This story line is really intriguing. Dr. Ranger is kind of scary to a sub.