Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Jonny Depp allegedly performed cavity search on Amber Heard

For the discussion of Strip-search related topics.
SteveBurke
Site Admin
Site Admin

Jonny Depp allegedly performed cavity search on Amber Heard

Post by SteveBurke »

I generally don't concern myself with the lives of celebrities, but this is just to juicy not to pass on:

https://www.tmz.com/2022/05/03/johnny-d ... st-claims/
Johnny Depp searched Amber Heard for cocaine once -- an inspection that apparently went in and around her body, including private areas ... at least according to a forensic psychologist, who claims Amber made the allegations during her evaluation of the actress.

Dr. Dawn Hughes was Amber's witness who took the stand Tuesday to combat what Dr. Curry -- JD's witness -- alleged about her last week ... namely, that Amber suffered from a couple different personality disorders and that she was making up symptoms of PTSD.

Hughes testified to the exact opposite ... telling the jury her evaluation of Amber -- which consisted of about 29 hours total -- made her believe she was, in fact, a victim of domestic abuse.

There were some disturbing things Dr. Hughes claims Amber told her ... including allegations of Johnny kicking her in the back, pushing her, slapping her and alleged instances of sexual violence, much of which she says occurred when JD was under the influence.

One other bombshell claim from Dr. Hughes, based on what she says Amber told her ... Johnny, at one point, allegedly subjected Amber to a "cavity search," poking around on the inside of her vagina to see if he could find cocaine he believed she was hiding from him.

I have no idea if this is true. But who among us would not enjoy giving Amber a good probing? :twisted:
These users thanked the author SteveBurke for the post (total 2):
jeepsterHooked6
"Spread your legs and BEND OVER!" :twisted:

imreadonly2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Jonny Depp allegedly performed cavity search on Amber Heard

Post by imreadonly2 »

I find Amber so chilling and psychotic that, as pretty as she is, it's impossible for me to get excited about her. She's like one of those super naturally beautiful vampires who float around, imploring men to kiss them so they can rip into their throats.

I know women say guys only care about looks, but if your terrifying enough, we care about your personality, too. :-)
These users thanked the author imreadonly2 for the post (total 3):
SteveBurkejeepstertimerider