Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Allison's Descent into Slavery Ch. 13A

Mr. Smith
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Allison's Descent into Slavery Ch. 13A

Post by Mr. Smith »

Two weeks into my enslavement I was really adjusting well to the daily life at Broadstone, especially starting the day with slave yoga first thing every morning. Looking forward to it even! Slave yoga was not just great exercise helping me get the blood flowing through my body each morning waking me up. It also put me in a good mood with my three first-thing-in-the-morning orgasms helping me start the day off right with the added benefit of keeping my pussy wet and throbbing for the rest of the day. Thirty-three, whom I had nicknamed Pixie Girl at the Big D, and I always seemed to need another orgasm right after slave yoga, having hit our third climax maxing out our quota with twenty minutes left in the session. We were just two horny slave girls needing additional relief.

Mistress Kara never failed to notice our distress. She started dismissing everyone else but the two of us then making us climax once more writhing on the floor before leaving. I know I used the term “making” but it was embarrassing being singled out as the resident slut, too horny to control her needs as the other amused girls stepped around me on their way out of the room.

So, while the other slave girls ran out giggling, Pixie Girl and I lay on the ground jilling ourselves into a frenzy. Sometimes Mistress Kara had us masturbate each other until we both erupted all over the other’s fingers. Once satisfying each other in a delicious sixty-nine until we exploded. Proudly grinning up at Mistress Kara with girl cum soaked faces afterwards. As perpetually-aroused slave girls we gladly paid the penalty for having our slave heat sated. One hard bare-handed spank on each buttock as Mistress Kara told us how proud she was of us each time while she massaged away the sting. Every so often Mistress Kara even masturbated us herself, giving us one more for the road after our spanking. I loved getting the extra attention from her, feeling her talented fingers manipulating my sloppy wet pussy, pushing me into slave girl nirvana as she made me promise to make her proud during my studies.

I so enjoyed the feel of Mistress’s bare hand striking my ass and sending jolts of pleasure throughout my body, almost as much as my climaxes which was a little weird. I knew I would miss her dearly when I finally left this place. When I was first enslaved, I often wondered what was wrong with me due to my constant sexual arousal. Part of it was just the submissive slut in me adapting to my current situation, especially when interacting with Mistress Kara. In my struggles with slave mind, it often felt like I had a second personality that took over when I entered my slave haze. I called her my slave-self. She was a happy and kinky submissive who was singularly focused on the sexual needs of her master while also chasing her own climaxes. To avoid succumbing to slave mind I had to learn to control my slave-self, merging her attributes into a better and stronger Allison with Calum as my prize.

Today after slave yoga and personal hygiene Lindsey and I were slated to learn how to give a good blowjob in our Oral Arts class. This would be our first class covering the sexual arts. I guess they were starting us with the basics and what was more fundamental than a slave girl learning to suck her master’s cock? Lindsey was happy for anything except anal, still getting over her bad experience at the Big D Slave Market where two wranglers painfully took her anal virginity.

The instructions in our schedule this morning directed us to report to Mistress Jean for guidance. Over the door we entered with our slave sisters was a sign “Oral Arts Center”. Right below it in smaller letters was the phrase, “Pleasing and Teasing”. Inside we found a large room with all sorts of workstations for want of a better term. Along the wall to the left of the entrance were over a dozen mannequins from the waist down with replica male and female sex organs. Some were clearly in a sitting position while others were standing. A small monitor was located on the wall behind each mannequin. It was positioned at just the right height so it could be viewed while servicing the sex organ as you knelt before it. On the ground in front of each station were padded slave mats for student comfort. They thought of everything here at Broadstone.

To the right of the entrance, away from the door, was a desk behind which Mistress Jean was seated. Along that wall in between the door and her desk were rows of small cubby holes for our water bottles and iPad carrying cases along with a sink right next to the door. Above each cubbyhole was a small digital display with a number that corresponded to each slave. Below each empty cubby was another cubby that held a Trident multi-pronged dildo in a charging cradle, VR goggles and ear buds. A big screen TV adorned the wall behind the desk and slave mats on the floor facing it. The rest of the room was full of lifelike mannequins with flaccid penises, testicles, and body hair. In the back there were four simulation glory holes with a fake penis sticking out of each hole and a sawhorse type device unlike any I had ever seen before. Instead of being flat on top it had a triangular beam with one end of the triangle pointing upward with the tip slightly rounded. I wondered what that was used for? Little did I know that I would find out within the hour.

Lindsey and I reported to Mistress Jean as our sisters moved with a purpose, putting their gear in the cubbyhole that corresponded to their number. Mistress Jean directed us to stow our gear and observe the other girls get situated. Each slave secured her Trident in place followed by the wireless ear buds and used her smart watch to activate the devices. Some girls grabbed their VR goggles and moved in front of a full-sized mannequin before dropping to their knees.

While we watched the girls Mistress Jean explained, “Most women look at sucking a cock as a chore that they are expected to perform or as a means of avoiding sexual intercourse. Most men view cunnilingus in the same manner. When you are on the receiving end you can easily tell the difference between the man who loves giving a woman pleasure while eating pussy and those for whom it is done just as a means to an end—that being preparing her for sexual intercourse.”

The girls without the VR goggles went to the far wall, kneeled in front of the half mannequins and activated the touch screen monitors. Soon the room was full of slave girls orally serving their mannequins’ appendages, some using their hands while others only their mouths, holding their hands behind their backs. The sounds of slurping, moaning, heavy breathing and the hum of the Trident devices filled the room.

“What is a common slave girl expected to do when a man cums in her mouth?” asked Mistress Jean.

“A good slave girl displays her master’s cum on her tongue with her mouth open until given permission to swallow,” I quickly replied, proudly beating type A Lindsey to the answer. I knew that one from my slave yoga classes. Did I mention that somehow, I overcame my shyness receiving an A in slave yoga and an A+ on my naked block routine final. Looking back all of the extra credit homework assignments really helped my slave demeanor during that final exam.

“That’s what a common pleasure slut skank would do. What does a dignified Broadstone consort do with a mouthful of her master’s ejaculate?” asked Mistress Jean. “Think before answering, Twenty-seven. Your actions must be dignified and respectful to your master while making him proud of you.”

Internally I was in conflict. My slave-self’s answer was to happily display my master’s slimy goo on my tongue, savoring the flavor and texture while lovingly looking up at him with my eyes. All the while acting like a horny slut whose sole reason for existence is to sexually pleasure him. My Allison Stevens self knew that was the wrong answer but was struggling to find the right one. While working on an answer I visualized sucking Calum’s cock until he filled my mouth with his seed in my daydream as I diddled myself, forgetting where I was as I succumbed to my slave mind. God, the silky smoothness and warmth of his hard shaft felt marvelous in my eager mouth as I happily sucked on my dream cock. His taste and smells were just so intoxicating as ... . My collar gave me a quick jolt startling me out of my reverie.

“Twenty-seven, you seem deep in thought. What is the correct answer?” snickered Mistress Jean, while slapping my hand away from my pussy. “Talk me through it.”

“Spitting it out would be disrespectful…so I would just swallow it…I think?” I answered, uncertain if my conclusion was correct as I struggled against my slave self.

“You don’t just swallow it you silly daydreaming slut! A consort savors her master’s yummy cum as she swallows it without hesitation acting like she cannot get enough of his seed. As a consort you convey to your master how happy you are to bring him such pleasure that he honors you with a mouthful of his semen. As his orgasm subsides you gently milk the rest of the juices from his cock with your fingers while cleaning it with your mouth. Twenty-seven, you happily look into his eyes knowing that you have pleased him. You need to think like a consort, not some lowly pleasure slut who has happily surrendered to her slave mind.”

“Twenty-eight, what cunnilingus experience did you have prior to becoming a slave?” asked Mistress Jean.

“None,” answered Lindsey.

“Why?” asked Mistress.

“I thought it would be gross and disgusting. I am not a lesbian,” replied Lindsey.

“What was it like when you serviced each other in the infirmary?” asked Mistress Jean, with a knowing look on her face.

“I was nervous at first but Twenty-seven tasted much better than I ever thought possible. In fact, I now enjoy her flavor. Once I got the hang of it, I was focused on bringing her to an orgasm. After the first time I strived to give her an intense climax and it felt really good when I succeeded. I could tell that Twenty-seven felt the same way whenever she ate my pussy,” responded Lindsey, blushing as I nodded in agreement.

Feeling my face flushing, I added, “It felt good, giving and receiving.”

I had loads of fun getting Lindsey off then and many other times since. Neither of us expected to enjoy eating pussy before becoming a slave. Now we happily serviced each other and our sister slaves. “Tongue time” as my sisters and I called it occurred right before lights out when we all ensured that each of us had achieved our three-orgasm quota for the day. We would pair up or move into little daisy chains pleasuring each other and transforming the sleep room into a nightly orgy before bed. Falling asleep afterwards was easy, snuggling in Lindsey’s arms in my post orgasmic bliss.

“Good, that is the enthusiasm that the two of you must transfer into this class. Before we get started, though, Twenty-seven broke one of my rules while also masturbating which is forbidden and needs to be punished. Please follow me,” directed Mistress Jean as she led us over to the sawhorse device as my sense of foreboding grew.

“This device is called a wooden horse, Spanish donkey or cavaletto squaricapalle in Spanish. The French call this instrument the chevalet which is the term I prefer. I use it to motivate my girls. If they lack enthusiasm while training in my class, they are telling me that they would prefer to go for a horseback ride on the chevalet while socializing with their pairing,” explained Mistress Jean.

“Twenty-seven you were daydreaming when you diddled yourself in my classroom while I was talking to you. That is disrespectful to your mistress and just plain rude to your pairing. The two of you will straddle the chevalet facing each other about six inches apart. Place your hands on each other’s shoulders while I adjust the height,” she ordered.

When we were in position Mistress Jean used her iPad to raise the machine until we were balancing on our tippy toes with our crotches on the curved top quickly becoming painful. Then she raised it a fraction higher so that only one toe could touch the ground. Both of us were doing a weird dance moving from one toe to the other as the pain in our crotches intensified, not being able to reduce the pressure.

“Now that I have your attention let me explain the rules to you. Failure to demonstrate proper motivation will earn you a ride on the chevalet. I have a three-strike rule. The first warning is a shock from the anal prong on your Trident with the second being a shock to the clitoral pad. When you feel a charge to both prongs and the clitoral pad you immediately report to this chevalet. Are there any questions?” asked Mistress Jean.

“No mistress,” we both replied.

“The two of you are the first pair of slaves to find themselves riding the chevalet before I even completed introductions. I hope this is not the beginning of a pattern. Stay on the chevalet until told otherwise. No talking and I will see you in about fifteen minutes,” she said, as she turned and walked away typing on her iPad. Over her shoulder she added, “Mistress Kara will be notified of your misbehavior. And that will be ten demerits,” as our Apple watches pinged, notifying us of our demerits.

The chevalet suddenly rose, once again lifting us off the ground putting the full pressure of our body weight on our crotches as we faced each other holding on for balance. Time slowed as the pain increased. At some point the chevalet was lowered until we could relieve some of the pressure on our crotches standing on our toes until our painfully cramping legs gave out. Then we were lifted off the ground once again as this process repeated itself. Soon Lindsey and I were sobbing uncontrollably when suddenly Lindsey leaned forward, locking her lips with mine in a kiss, her tongue snaking into my mouth. I responded in kind as I tried focusing on the kiss instead of the pain from the chevalet. Our lips remained locked together for the rest of the ride. And then it was over as the chevalet lowered well below our crotches as we struggled to stand on shaky legs as Mistress Jean chuckled looking at us. I noticed a rather visible wet spot where my pussy had been sitting and a smaller one for Lindsey.

“Tell me about the kiss. Why should I tolerate it?” inquired Mistress Jean, glowering at us with an exaggerated frown on her face with a mischievous glint in her eyes.

“When I was being sodomized by wranglers at the Big D, Twenty-seven leaned into me latching on with a kiss. It calmed me down, distracted me from the pain and let me know there was someone else going through what I was. It was the same here,” explained Lindsey, as she wiped away her tears.

“Fair enough, you did not violate any of my instructions all the while demonstrating initiative and teamwork. There is hope for the two of you yet. Let’s get started on your instruction,” mistress smiled, as she led us over to the cubby holes with a grin on her face.

Lindsey and I had seen the Trident devices in action our first night at Broadstone but had never touched one since. When I picked mine up it was surprisingly light. I rubbed lube into my ass and sore vagina even though it was already moist from my arousal. Then I lightly coated the two dildo like prongs, one for the anus and another larger one for the vagina, and quickly inserted the device. It had a pad in the front that rubbed against my clit. Magically it adapted its shape to fit the anatomy of my vagina so that it perfectly stimulated the anal nerves, G spot and other erogenous zones in my birth canal along with my clitoris. I mean I could feel it adjusting like it was alive with the vaginal plug expanding once it was in place like it had a mind of its own as my pussy throbbed in anticipation. This was cool!

Once we had the Tridents in place Mistress Jean led us over to the beginners’ male mannequins, directing us to our knees on the slave mats with Lindsey to my right. Upon close examination each mannequin was equipped with a realistic looking six-inch penis and testicles hanging below, between the thighs. Mistress Jean activated the small touch screens that were at eye level and synced them to our personal profiles. My screen showed number twenty-seven as the trainee.

“This is an interactive program using artificial intelligence where you just follow the instructions from your master on the screen and in your earbuds. Remember, there are sensors in the penis and testicles that evaluate your performance. Once you hit the start button the earbuds become sound dampening and your Tridents will activate. The Tridents are synced with the program so if you do well you will get rewarded with climaxes while poor performance will result in orgasm denial or even pain. Failure to promptly follow the instructions gets you a shock from the Trident and a notification is sent to me. If you need a water break, ask for it. Try to transition into your slave haze while following the instructions, go with the flow and have fun,” smiled Mistress Jean, as she turned and walked away.

Lindsey had an apprehensive expression on her face as she kneeled, staring at the limp artificial penis that seemed to stare back at her evilly. After knowing her only a few weeks I knew that she was a woman that attacked every subject striving to excel. Poor Lindsey was now signed up for a class she never expected to be taking. I giggled at the thought of Lindsey signing up for a sex class at UT.

“Hey, it won’t bite. Just treat this like any other class in college where you want your ‘A’. You got this girlfriend, go get your ‘A’,” I laughed, as I rolled my eyes seeing the competitive light flicker on in her eyes.

“Thanks,” she chuckled, as the absurdity of my suggestion hit her. Turning back to her screen with a look of newfound determination she put in her earbuds and hit the start button.

“You go girl,” I thought, turning back to the task at hand. I touched the start button on the Davis Technologies oral skills trainer, bringing it and my Trident, which started vibrating, to life. The program welcomed me to the training session, asking for my ejaculate flavor choice causing me to giggle again at the absurdity of a flavored semen substitute. The options consisted of bubble gum, peppermint, cherry, watermelon-kiwi, chocolate, and vanilla with a warning that the program may substitute the flavor selected with booger, barf, ear wax or semen reminding me of a Harry Potter movie. Mistress Jean was a real comedian with her “go with the flow” comment. Since I have a real sweet tooth, I picked bubblegum and the program started the training with an advisement that I could use my hands to complement my oral performance.

The program then summarized the basic techniques in today’s lesson starting with “kiss” with a visual on the screen demonstrating the task while also receiving identical verbal instructions through the earbuds. For kiss you were expected to press your mouth on the head of the penis while gently licking the pee hole. Then it moved to “swirl” and the visual was of a melting ice cream cone and the woman circled the cone with her tongue right where the ice cream met the cone followed by a tongue circling the penis where the head meets the shaft. I swear the ice cream looked like bubblegum. Next up was “flick” with the program reminding me that the head of my partner's manhood is the most sensitive area consisting of the most pleasurable nerve endings. Taking the penis in your mouth you use your tongue to flick the head just like your partner flicks your clitoris.

The lollipop “lick” had me giggling to myself with a visual on the screen of one of those large lollipops that you used to buy during carnivals, the ones which you could not entirely fit into your mouth. For this technique, you are going to imagine that you are licking a lollipop from the bottom to the top, following the swirl of the candy. Start at the base of your partner's shaft and lick all the way from the bottom to the top without stopping, while making a swirling motion while doing so, spending a little more time on the head as most of the sensitive nerve endings are located there.

“Shaft” was next, taking your partner's entire manhood into your mouth, moving up and down on his shaft while creating a sucking motion and adjusting your pace depending on how close your partner is to orgasm. The final technique consisted of “suck” which was clearly used to either make your partner cum quickly or when he was near orgasm by covering the head and the frenulum completely. Then, make an up and down sucking motion, while swirling your tongue for added effect either softly or forcefully, depending on your partner's needs. After reviewing the six basic techniques I was ready to begin.

The program kicked off with “kiss,” so I leaned forward taking the lifelike semi-erect penis in my hand while kissing the head, lightly licking the pee hole as instructed. Surprisingly the dildo had a slightly salty taste coupled with the feel and temperature of a real cock as it hardened in my hand, responding to my ministrations. The program commanded “swirl” followed by “flick” as I executed the expected techniques quickly holding a fully erect six-inch penis in my hand. It was pliable as I was able to hold it upright while I performed the “lick” function followed by “shaft” and I soon had my lips circling the base of the cock as I slowly sucked my way up the length to the head as the vibrations in my Trident picked up. God, that thing felt good as my kitty drooled around it. I wondered how long before I was dripping on the floor.

Soon my enthusiastic efforts were rewarded with the faint taste of bubblegum as the replica penis started emitting some pre-cum which I happily lapped up. I swear the thing was somehow throbbing in my mouth when I was given the “suck” command as I latched onto the head, swirling my tongue on the sensitive area right below the head while stroking the shaft with one hand while fondling his testicles with my other hand. My mouth was soon filled with a warm slimy goo the consistency of cum with a delightful bubblegum flavor which I savored as I happily complied with the “swallow” command. “Gently” instructed the program as I eagerly tried to suck the last little bits of the yummy bubblegum flavored cum out of the deflating cock.

This was fun! I hadn’t tasted anything this delicious in weeks while subsisting on a diet of canned dog chow and water. The only drawback was the Trident, which had pushed me to the verge of a climax without allowing me to orgasm, started decreasing vibrations mirroring the deflating cock in my mouth. I groaned in frustration around my master’s cock as my slave-self took over.

“Mouth”, commanded the device and I eagerly attacked my master’s cock with a relish hoping to be rewarded with a climax this time. I was deep in my slave haze by this time striving to make my master proud as I brought him pleasure while servicing his cock. Quickly following the commands, the AI augmented the instructions with encouragement using a deep sexy male voice saying, “good girl”, “that feels good”, “suck me harder”, ‘your tongue makes my toes curl”, and “that feels sooo good” as my pussy throbbed in pleasure in response to the praise.

There were other commands such as “deeper”, “faster”, “harder”, “slower”, or “more tongue” that when I complied the Trident increased the pleasure in my pussy accompanied by even more approval. My master really made me work hard to get him off. Eventually, I was swallowing a second load of yummy bubblegum flavored semen that erupted in five distinct spurts from the throbbing penis in my mouth. Somehow, I managed to get it all down without spilling a tasty drop. I lapped up the leakage as the penis deflated as I gently sucked on it. Once again, the Trident left me unsatisfied, taking me to the edge of a big climax but not giving me the reward this horny slave girl so desired. Desperate with arousal I could feel my throbbing pussy dripping onto the floor between my legs.

“Mouth”, directed the stimulating male voice of my master. He sounded so much like Calum! Frantically needing relief, I serviced his cock with an urgency that emanated from the pit of my throbbing pussy while the Trident came to life once again. It sent tingles of desire to my diamond hard nipples and hardworking tongue. My master’s deep sexy voice encouraged me to excel and I tried not to disappoint. Somehow in my slave haze the AI/mannequin had become real to me while I was deep in my slave self. I was literally drooling on the ground while swirling my tongue around the head, stroking the shaft with my hand, and massaging his balls while rubbing his taint between his balls and anus when I detected the flavor of semen instead of my preferred bubblegum.

Not missing a beat, I swallowed the entire shaft on command as the cummy taste became stronger as the shaft leaked more pre-cum. The Trident was pushing me to the verge of a massive climax when master’s cock started throbbing. Master encouraged me to “swallow it all” and I did as strand after strand of salty, slimy, goo erupted into my mouth. It tasted so real! Quickly consuming it while the Trident pushed me into an exquisite frenzy. I swear I saw stars as I tried to focus on the task at hand not wanting to disappoint master while moaning in pleasure around his lovely cock. When the spurts subsided, I softly nursed his deflating cock as I happily lapped up the leakage and I recovered from my climax. My master told me how proud of his “little cocksucker” he was while I feasted on his leakage glowing with pride. I made my master proud!

“Mouth”, master ordered, and I once again brought him to an erection all the while following his commands striving to make him proud of me. Oh, how I wanted another orgasm! I had become such a slut all while ignoring the growing ache in my jaw. This process continued again and again and again while I was repeatedly pushed to the edge of a climax without being granted relief. Whining in frustration after my third mouthful of bubblegum flavored goo I was beginning to detest that flavor.

I was giving master my best lollipop licks when for the first time I detected a foul-tasting discharge that resembled vomit. Not wanting to displease master, I strived to up my game as I worked through the challenge of ignoring the disgusting new flavor invading my mouth as I flicked and then swirled his cock head. I mean, what had he eaten to make it taste so bad? Soon I had the whole shaft in my mouth as his pubic hair tickled my nose and then I was sucking on the head as he erupted, filling my mouth with spurt after spurt of a yucky slimy goo that tasted just like vomit.

The Trident pushed me into my most intense explosion of the morning right when the first disgusting spurt filled my mouth. Somehow, I kept my lips wrapped around master’s shaft as I rode out a series of eruptions that came one after the other as I moaned in ecstasy while swallowing mouthful after mouthful of slimy vomit flavored sludge. Soon the Trident was powering down in conjunction with master’s deflating cock. The leakage from his cock tasted like peppermint as I happily nursed master’s sensitive penis while relishing in the yummy new taste treat as I waited for master to tell me, “Mouth”.

I felt a hand on my shoulder gently shaking me and heard Lindsey’s voice in the distance. It felt like I was being awoken from a deep sleep. “It’s over, time to stop,” as Lindsey pulled me out of my slave haze, freeing me from my slave self. Releasing Calum’s limp penis from my mouth I moaned in disappointment while looking around while the other girls stared at me. Most were giggling while a few had concerned looks on their faces. I was covered in a sheen of sweat, a little puddle of pussy juice on the mat between my legs and my jaw was aching terribly as I felt totally drained of energy.

“Are you OK?” inquired Lindsey, with a worried look on her face. “You were like a girl possessed. You never took a break.”

“Yeah,” I nodded in a daze as I reasserted control from my slave-self leaving my slave haze behind. I rubbed my sore jaw, trying to make it feel better. “My slave mind took over,” I groaned in frustration.

Voicing concern, Lindsey replied, “Ask Mistress Jean if she will program in breaks. That should help with the slave mind.”

“Ok, I will,” I agreed while holding back tears of frustration that I had yet once again easily succumbed to my slave mind. Lindsey, seeing my distress gave me a quick hug reminding me that she was here for me as I reflected on what had happened.

With the help of my slave-self I had imagined Calum was the master I was striving to please all morning. I heard his voice in my head every time the artificial master gave me a command or heaped me with praise. How long had I been sucking on Calum’s cock; I mean the dildo realizing that my sexy master was just a fantasy of my slave persona?

Imagining Calum as my master and the dildo I was worshiping was his cock helped me excel during my training in the oral arts. Mistress Jean commended me for being such a fast learner while criticizing Lindsey for her subpar performance. Often chiding poor Lindsey to be more like me. It was a total role reversal from golf where Lindsey excelled. Sharing my secret to success did nothing to help Lindsey create an imaginary master that she longed to please. On a side not, Mistress Jean upon learning of my plight, set pre-scheduled breaks into my routine to help me defeat my slave mind.

It was not until after a couple of morning training sessions that I noticed a pattern. When master’s cum tasted like bubblegum or peppermint the Trident edged me, not allowing me to climax. But when it tasted like semen or one of the Harry Potter flavors, I joined master in an explosive orgasm when I happily swallowed down the semen or one of the other foul-tasting substances. Semen tasted much better than these yucky flavors, so I soon developed a taste for the substance. I wanted semen flavored goo every time, becoming disappointed when I detected another flavor. I did not realize it at the time, but I was being subconsciously conditioned to crave the flavor of semen and the orgasmic bliss that accompanied it. After a week of this conditioning, I looked forward to Oral Skills class all the while wondering how long I would have to wait for the real thing.

Speaking of oral arts, Mistress Jean gave Lindsey homework to help her “oral skills” as Mistress Jean put it sounding like a refined lady. It was after all just sucking cock, I thought but maybe I could use some additional “refinement”. Giving a type A person like Lindsey homework to improve her performance was like waving a red cape in front of a bull. Lindsey attacked her oral skills training with a gusto much like she strived to improve her golf game. She was constantly dragging me out to the putting green during our free time for putting contests. Our ‘homework” included anything from articles in a wide variety of magazines from Cosmo to Men’s Health, instructional videos, selected scenes from porn movies and even graphic excerpts from Hillary Rodham slave romance novels. I always wondered how such a strong feminist was motivated to write stories about women sold into slavery.

Then I spied a Ted Talk by Ms. Rodham on our study list. “Let’s watch Hillary’s Ted Talk on the Art of Sucking Cock. It’s right there on the resources list,” I tittered.

Frowning, Lindsey replied, “I thought she likes girls. She always has a cute petite teenage slave girl with her when out in public. She has a fresh one every year.”

“They’re called poodle girls because they are treated like pampered lap dogs,” I giggled. “The paparazzi are always catching her with one of her “Poodles” between her thighs with their head under her dress doing you know what.”

Laughing Lindsey laughed, “I read they are all Wellesley college girls on a gap year right after high school. They get a Rodham scholarship as part of a five-year FINO.” Turning serious she continued, “So why would she know anything about blowjobs?”

“Because her oral sex scenes are very detailed in her novels. I actually tried a few things from one of her books on Calum and he liked it, he REALLY liked it.” I confessed, becoming flushed as I reflected on my exploits while my pussy throbbed in remembrance.

Lindsey rolled her eyes at me while giving in, “Ok, ok, we can watch Hillary Rodham’s Ted Talk on sucking cock,” as she opened the file.

It turns out that Ms. Rodham, another type A personality, became an exceptional fellatrix out of necessity after catching her husband with his cock in a young FINO intern’s mouth. She explained, “That is when I decided that to keep my marriage strong, I had to develop the skills to out-slut a pleasure slut. Trust me I can, just ask Bill.” It was interesting listening to the famous author talk about the importance of showing enthusiasm, demonstrating how much you are enjoying giving your man pleasure.

The woman that preferred the taste of pussy over cock had plenty of helpful advice. Make eye contact, sensuously smiling at your man with your eyes (smizing she called it), creating a connection that leaves a lasting impression after the job is done. Tell him how turned on you are, how you enjoy his hardness in your mouth, “I love how your penis feels in my mouth” or “your cock tastes yummy”. She emphasized using the vocabulary of a silly bimbo, “Remember, he is not face fucking your intelligence.” Ask him what he wants. Calling for live feedback tells him you care and want him to have the best experience. “How does it feel'' or “is it wet enough” were just a couple of her examples. Make noise to show you are into it; slurping, moaning, heavy breathing and even humming. The vibration from your mouth will feel amazing on his rigid shaft. She went on to describe bringing your hands into the mix massaging his balls or fingering his anus. Then there was the “Holy Trifecta” as she called it. His cock in your mouth, one hand manipulating his shaft and balls while massaging his prostate with the other.

Lindsey and I broke out in giggles as this dignified older woman discussed the do’s and don’ts of spitting on a cock. After all, most men enjoy a sloppy wet blow job. According to Ms. Rodham the best technique is drooling on his shaft while seductively smizing him. She had other handy tips like pretending to say the word purple while keeping your lips in a slightly fish-face position while demonstrating for her audience. The word naturally contorts the lips into the perfect head-giving pout: they’re slightly curled and pillowy, which makes them feel wetter and creates ideal suction. Looking at Lindsey I teased her about being a cute goldfish as she imitated Ms. Rodham. She concluded her talk with the adage, “The hips don’t lie; pay attention to what they’re doing while you’re going down on him. Thrusting, holding your head steady, or quivering are all signs that they’re loving it and getting close to climax. And remember my platinum rule, always swallow with a smile.”

I was surprised to learn that Ms. Rodham had a whole series of Ted Talks on making love to a woman from cunnilingus to strap-ons. She had after all indicated her preference for pussy. Even a multi volume set with a BDSM theme. Her chapters on disciplining and pegging your husband might be particularly interesting considering her husband’s history for wandering. At the end of her talk, she made a pitch for her daughter’s upcoming Ted Talk covering the joys of anal sex, a feminist’s perspective, complete with tips for beginners on enjoying your first anal penetration. We decided to wait on that one until we started working on the anal arts.

One side benefit of all this studying was the effect it had on me. Every cock I saw on a video or pictured in my head became Calum’s, fantasizing about sucking his beautiful member and the sex that would lead to. Sometimes I wondered how I retained anything from study sessions that routinely ignited my slave heat. Needless to say, every study session ended with either Lindsey’s fingers or face mashed into my needy pussy. I of course, being a good sister slave, happily reciprocated in kind striving to give better than I got.

Thus, our study sessions often devolved into spontaneous girl sex gatherings with our sisters joining us, which by the way was perfectly accepted behavior for slave girls like us. As consorts we are encouraged to develop a healthy appetite for sex. Remember, the three a day orgasm rule was the minimum threshold. In this regard, my sisters and I were overachievers during our “tongue time” as we called it. On rare occasions Mistress Kara would pull out her goodie bag full of strap-ons, vibrating dildos and even double headed dildos initiating a near riot of horny slave girls looking for something more penetrating than a finger or tongue.

Once Mistress Kara pulled me from our slave pile back to her desk to service her. I was in heaven with my face between her thighs worshiping her pussy while she gave me love taps with her riding crop on my ass to spur me on. After she creamed on my face three times, I was released to return to my sisters. I was walking on air after she told me how much she enjoyed my tongue sending me on my way with one final hard love tap right on my Big D badge with her riding crop. Quickly I found a sister to sate my slave heat as I fantasized about being Mistress Kara’s poodle girl in a Starbucks with my head between her thighs. My orgasm rocked me as I pictured myself being led out of the store on a leash with her girl goo glistening on my face. My repertoire of kinky fantasies had greatly expanded upon becoming a slave girl.

Mistress Jean had many sexually insidious ways of motivating her charges to excel. One was pitting the slaves against each other in “Suck Offs”. On the third day of oral skills training Lindsey and I were randomly selected for one of these contests using the four glory holes in the back of the room. The whole class walked to the back to enjoy the show.

The contest pitted the two of us against Three and Four. These girls were much more experienced. Four was becoming a living legend in our dorm; able to swallow an eleven-inch dildo down her throat in class earning her the nickname “Swallow”. My slave sisters can be slutty crude at times. Then there was Lindsey who “sucked” at sucking cock. Lindsey had yet to find her passion where my ability to incorporate Calum into my slave haze induced fantasy while practicing in class was the secret to my success. My problem was that there was no scenario that came to mind where Calum would share me at a glory hole. Even though Mistress Jean happily referred to me as “the natural” I knew we were in trouble.

My premonition was correct, we got blown out (pun intended). Our sisters were quite vocal for the first few minutes until it became clear this was not going to be a contest. After five minutes all you heard were the slurping sounds of the four of us working on the shafts before us. This was my first time experiencing the glory holes and I did not enjoy it like the other mannequins never being able to find my rhythm. Artificial penises with a wide variety of sizes and characteristics were rotated. One was uncut and my third must have been modeled after a Big D wrangler who failed to bathe. Yech! The final score was eleven to four, a literal blowout and with that it was time for our “just rewards” as Mistress Jean put it.

The Trident has an orgasm function where it pushes the wearer into a climax as quickly as possible, able to drive the woman to orgasm after orgasm until shut down. Most women enjoy this setting in short bursts from fifteen to twenty minutes, but it could become torturous for extended periods of time. Three and Four were getting fifteen minutes in this mode, hugging each other, jumping up and down while squealing in delight upon learning of their good fortune. Lindsey grabbed my hand as we awaited our fate. I had a sense of dread looking at the devious expression on Mistress Jean’s face.

Mistress Jean, smiling evilly with a mischievous twinkle in her eyes, announced, “First, you are allowed to orgasm as often as you can during your punishment.” Our sisters snickered while applauding our good fortune. Mistress Jean paused for affect. “The two of you have a choice, a fifteen-minute anal pounding at the hands of one of your strap-on wielding sisters or a fifteen-minute ride on the chevalet. Which will it be?”

(to be continued.)

I want to thank Carl, ESS and Zee for taking the time to edit this chapter. Their input makes me a better writer. There was a consensus that in this chapter I disrupted the flow of the story delving with too detailed an explanation of the oral arts instead of moving the story forward. I acknowledge the input but decided to stick with my artistic detour as one of my goals in this story is to explain the training and conditioning that these slaves experience when becoming consorts. One thing I like about this site is the generally high quality of feedback and look forward to additional opinions. This the first part of the oral arts chapter with more to follow.
These users thanked the author Mr. Smith for the post (total 6):
Harlequineroticstoryspinnerjean.amelotCarl BradfordJustBobMarcellomco

reddbunnz
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: Allison's Descent into Slavery Ch. 13A

Post by reddbunnz »

The more I read about this story, the more I am convinced that the author is leading us down a path of no return. And since it's been almost a full year since the last episode was published, I am convinced that Allison and Calum will never be reunited. In fact, I believe that Amelia is a sneaky, mischevious, devious b***h who has intentionally tricked her son's fiance into full time slavery just to keep them from ever wedding. And the more that Allison serves as a slave, the less likely the chance that she will ever be Calum's consort or wife. It feels like the author has moved on to other things and this story is unofficially finished. I hope I am wrong. But that how it looks right now.
These users thanked the author reddbunnz for the post:
Mr. Smith

Mr. Smith
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mr. Smith »

@redbunnz: Your hypothesis is incorrect. There was a death in the family that distracted me from my writing for a while. I have a bad habit of jumping down into different rabbit holes and not progressing with my existing stories. I suspect I have some good company in this. There are about 80 pages of content written in draft form of Allison's story. Along the way I became distracted after corresponding with Carl Bradford about wives become slaves starting another story tentatively titled "The Slave Girl Next Door" and then delving into "Ask Abner" and a one off "The Origin of Horny Juice" which I needed to do to develop my ideas around how HJ could be used to condition slave girls. I am trying to be disciplined and not publish any of the Slave Girl Next Door until it is complete which at the pace I write and get distracted with other story ideas could be some time.
These users thanked the author Mr. Smith for the post (total 3):
jeepsternabaryCarl Bradford

reddbunnz
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by reddbunnz »

Thank you very much for coorecting my hypothosis. My bad. 1000 appologies. I am still looking forward to seeing the remainder of the Allison stores, along with any others that you will be printing in the near future. Keep up the good work. :mrgreen:
These users thanked the author reddbunnz for the post:
Mr. Smith

Leifer
Lurker

Post by Leifer »

Glad to discover your new working location (know Carl gave some hints, but search worked more successfully than when I tried last year).

I think the biggest reason why this saga is amongst my favorite of the genre, is the the caring connection, between the slave girls themselves, and the network of instructors and former slaves. Just some encouragement, thanks.
These users thanked the author Leifer for the post:
Mr. Smith