Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

The selective service slave part #13

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

The selective service slave part #13

Post by mikey22 »

Misty’s journey continues as a patriotic and honorable drafted slave currently owned by the state of Mississippi.
During some forced meditation time. She reflects back over the last week. As she’s transformed from. Free civilian to a naked slave girl.

Misty’s view points.

“ It’s about time I get my God damn say! First thing I want you all to know is. I am not the slut that Mikey makes me out to be in these stories! Mikey’s a pervert! Only a pervert can come up with such nonsense as this! And as soon as I’m freed and out of this collar and in to some clothes! The first thing I’m gonna do is whip his ass!

Honorable? And patriotic??? Seriously Mikey? I didn’t ask to be here! I’m not a criminal that needs punished! And I’m not a sex crazed bimbo idiot that would self indenture! Supposedly my number came up! I have questions about that shit to. Like why my twin sister Crystals number not come up? She was born right before me! She didn’t get a birthday card from the slave office in the mail? I think everybody that fills out the little card gets called up! Lottery system my ass! This shit is rigged and it’s not right!

I feel as being drafted into slave world! That I deserve a little respect! Those bitches at the slave office humiliated me! Stripping me out of my clothes in front of my mother and all those state employees? I know mom bought me the outfit! But I bought those $100.00 pair of heels with my hard earned money! Some how I doubt seriously that I’ll be reimbursed for that!
I should also be getting paid to. If your drafted into the armed services. You get paid! It might not be much. But at least your getting something out of it. All I’m getting around here is getting yelled at and my ass whipped for not holding proper slave posture! Or moving around to much. And I’m fed like a dog? And sleep in a cage? Of course I got fucked good when they found out I wasn’t exceptionally talented. If I wanted it or not I got it. That was Steve’s fault. He shouldn’t have put me down for that.

Then there is mom. What is she doing? She supposed to know all about this slave shit? And be trying to find a way to get me out of it. She’s also been holding back the truth about this. Like being on your knees all the time. With a ring gag in your mouth? And all this slave yoga? And exercise? She never mentioned any of this? All she talked about was picking cotton and hard work that would kill a mule! I don’t think she’s telling me the entire truth about slavery!

And look at me! I’m barely 5ft tall and pushing 150 pounds! What kind of profit they think there gonna make? Selling me off the auction block?
Nobody is gonna want me! “

Misty sighs.

“ I miss my clothes! I feel like a freak on a leash! Being slave naked and on display 24 hours a day. I miss eating and drinking what I want and when I want! I miss my cigarettes! I miss my car and my job! I miss my life! This slave shit just sucks! And that’s the bottom line! “
These users thanked the author mikey22 for the post (total 2):
Johnny LawrenceFreight_Train