Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Allison's Descent into Slavery Part One, She gets The Big D "Deluxe Reality" slave grading package

Mr. Smith
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Allison's Descent into Slavery Part One, She gets The Big D "Deluxe Reality" slave grading package

Post by Mr. Smith »

(This story arc takes place in an alternative reality where slavery is legalized in the United States as depicted in the stories by Joe Doe, Carl Bradford and a number of others. I also want to thank Carl for editing much of my work which greatly improved the final product. All persons enslaved or involved in slavery operations must be aged 18 years or older.)

Congress passed legislation over thirty years ago designed to reduce the student loan delinquency rate by requiring that each borrower agrees to a period of involuntary indenture as collateral. There were a number of factors that actuaries used when calculating the period of indenture to guarantee that the outstanding loan would be paid. One was inclusion of a no-international clause prohibiting sale or transportation outside the United States which rendered the person less valuable, in turn leading to a longer period of indenture. Some countries did not recognize terms limiting the period of indenture. For example mine has a five year period of indenture without a slave grade and if I was sold internationally to, say, Japan or Saudi Arabia, where all enslavements are for life, my five year indenture becomes a lifetime of slavery. Another significant factor is one’s slave grade; the better the grade for young women the shorter the period of indenture and that is why I find myself here today. The slave grade also for some reason impacted the interest rate one paid on the loan. I did not have a slave grade and needed one to consolidate my two outstanding student loans into one loan at a lower interest rate which was why I needed a Prime slave grade.

Arriving at the Big D Slave Market first thing in the morning my future mother-in-law, Amelia Bedford, pulled into the parking lot in the area farthest from the entrance. She pulled a bag from the backseat containing a slave collar and leash and turned to me, “Well, are you ready?” Amelia asked. “I have the power of attorney here which we signed yesterday and the two notarized copies. Once you take off your clothes I will put on the collar and leash, walk around the car and pull you out and zip tie your hands behind your back.”

She could sense my apprehension as I started removing my clothing with a concerned look on my face. When I was nude she exited the car, walking to my door and pulled it open. “Get out of the car, slave,” she said in a joking manner. When I stood up, in a very serious tone she ordered, “Back hands, slave;” when I complied, she zip-tied my hands together behind my back. Then she pulled a stick gag out of the bag and directed me to open my mouth, securing it in my jaws giving me the slave grin of legend. Grabbing the folder with all of the paperwork she then picked up a riding crop and locked the car. Amelia swatted me so hard on my ass with the riding crop that it felt like it left a mark. The blow also made my pussy tingle.

She put the crop under my chin, pushing it up while telling me, “Stand up straight, hold your head high and stick your tits out. You are a magnificent filly; your dancing has left you with a muscular yet feminine physique that includes a perfect ab crack and sexy thigh gap. You look like you are 5’7” and 110 lbs. and you have the most exquisitely sculpted ass with those firm cheeks. I bet you could crack a walnut if I stuck one between you butt cheeks and you flexed. You have beautiful wavy red hair and vivid deep blue eyes with a smattering of freckles all over your body that is really cute.”

Moving the riding crop from my chin running it down my neck she circled my breasts and rubbed my nipples making them stand out while saying, “You have firm C cup breasts shaped like champagne glasses with nice big erect nipples, at least they are erect now.” She chuckled, rubbing them with the riding crop.

Now my pussy was really tingling and starting to get wet. Amelia ran the riding crop down my body in between my breasts down my ab crack over my firm abdomen to my mons and then over my landing strip, continuing her narrative, “And a neat little landing strip demonstrating that you are a natural redhead.” Then she ran the riding crop down lower and proceeded to rub my clit and finish on my wet pussy lips. I moaned as I felt my vagina dripping. Examining the riding crop which clearly held evidence of my arousal on it, she laughed, “You are already dripping slave hot, let’s go get your Prime rating, and you are so ready for this. Be proud of yourself—you look every inch a pleasure slut.”

God, I was so turned on and I had not even gotten across the parking lot and inside the Big D. What was my future mother-in-law doing to me? Stepping towards the main entrance she pulled me along, chatting as she went, “Today you will be the most beautiful woman in the Big D Slave Market and remember they only handle prime pussy on their main auction block. You have been practicing your slave yoga for months and I am confident that you will excel with your dancing background. Calum told me you would do great after describing the hot nude block routine you do when you play little slave girl for him.” She smirked as she saw my blush.

I could not believe that my fiancé had described my slave girl auction block routine in which I performed slave yoga positions incorporating my own original ballet moves, and during which I begged him to buy me and force me to perform a wide variety of perverse sexual acts to his mother. We had the best sex when I played his little slave girl wearing his collar with all my inhibitions released. He was still in the dog house for leaving on a business trip, relegating to his mother the job of taking me to my slave grading which I needed to consolidate my student loan payments. Now he may never get out of the dog house for that revelation.

I had joined the Joffrey Ballet School Trainee program in New York City after my sophomore year in high school. After three years at Joffrey I had two years completed towards a Bachelor of Fine Arts while also completing my high school requirements. Then my father had a heart attack and passed away, forcing me to leave the expensive New York school.

With Joffrey no longer an option I transferred into the top ranked general dance program in my home state of Texas, located at the University of Texas, Austin, three years ago. It was there that I met Calum Bedford, then in his second year of law school. I went from a school with less than two hundred students to UT with a student population of over fifty thousand. It was my first day on campus during student registration and I was hopelessly lost. Demonstrating that chivalry was not dead he recognized my distress and spent the morning helping me navigate the campus, leading to a date later that evening. Now almost three years later he had proposed and I said yes.

As we continued through the parking lot Amelia advised, “I prepaid for three days of kenneling for you just in case,” causing me to stop walking. She turned around and said, “It is simply a safety precaution in case you need to stay the night. I do not want them to try and sell you over an unpaid kenneling fee and then have to explain to Calum how I lost you.” Pulling on the leash, “Say I get in an accident and do not get back before closing or they have a surge of inventory that takes priority over your slave grading, you cannot leave until your grading is complete.”

Walking through the parking lot Amelia counseled me, “Remember, you follow every one of my instructions in the reception area, regardless of how humiliating and embarrassing. You can blush, you can cry, but you do not hesitate, if you do I will use the riding crop on you to get you moving.” Turning towards me looking me in the eye, “Do you understand me? It will help your grade.” I nodded agreement. My pussy and nipples were really tingling now as I speculated what nasty surprise Amelia had planned for me.

As we continued towards the entrance Amelia noticed that I still had my engagement ring on. Stopping, she held out her hand saying, “Give me your engagement ring; you cannot take any jewelry in there.” I reluctantly took it off, turned around with my hands cuffed, and handed it to her and she put it on her ring finger next to her wedding band saying, “I will hold it here for you for safekeeping until I can return it to you. Then she held her right hand on my cheek and tearing up she said, “I am so happy that you are going to be my daughter-in-law. You make Calum so happy and I can tell that you really love him. The two of us will shed tears of anguish and joy together between now and your wedding. I want you to know that no matter what struggles you have, and there are always challenges getting through a wedding, I really truly love you.” Then composing herself she turned and walked me into the front entrance of the Big D Slave Market.

We walked into the reception area with a great big “Welcome” sign hanging over it. There was a long counter with five clerks conducting business with a VIP express line on the far right. What instantly caught my attention was the row of yellow three foot high bollards that prevented vehicles from getting too close to the counters. Six slave naked sluts were on their knees backed up to the poles grinding off on them. Some had their hands cuffed behind their backs while others had use of their hands to balance. One busty blonde slut creamed on the one at the end closest to the door we had just walked through.

Pulling me to the used bollard that looked like the filthiest one in the room, just vacated by the blonde, Amelia advised, “Local superstition holds that if you want a Prime grade at the Big D you gotta paint the pussy post, and the dirtier, filthier, and most recently used the more good luck you get. This one looks like the luckiest pussy post in the building.” She led me to the post with the most stains on it, still glistening from its prior occupant. She gave my ass a playful whack with the riding crop, “Get down on your knees and back your juicy cunt up to that post and start painting it until you cum all over it. I want to see you squirt on it right on the spot with all of the paint worn off.” Blushing with my dripping cunt tingling, I lowered myself to my knees and backed up to the warm wet concrete post, putting my face on the dirty floor in order to get the right angle and leverage and started rubbing.

‘Whack,’ the crop struck the ground right in front of my face, “Pick up the pace, the next one will be on your ass,” cajoled Amelia. I started humping the post with a passion, quickly creaming on the pole. Amelia said, “You’re not done yet, keep going,” as she whacked my right buttock with the crop causing me to speed up both the speed and pressure of my rubbing. I could hear the chorus of groans and moans from the girls behind me painting their posts accompanied by an occasional crack of an encouraging whip and then one of them would cream her post, garnering applause from the crowd. I was closing in on my second orgasm as Amelia ran the crop over my body as she encouraged me to blow on the pussy post, “You’re almost there, squirt on the post, you skanky pleasure slut,” triggering my second climax.

Now I was sweating, panting out of breath, my face in my own wet spot with my pussy glued to the wet pole. Kneeling, Amelia pulled my hair out of my face, grabbed my chin and urged, “One more; third time’s the charm slave slut, you ain’t squirted yet,” and whacked my ass with the crop.

I started up again as I heard a girl whine, “Mom, that slut is hogging the lucky pussy post, she already creamed twice on it. I want my turn.” Her mom asked Amelia, “How much longer is your skanky slut going to be? My daughter wants that lucky pussy post.”

God, I was so aroused, girls groaning on their posts behind me, people walking by commenting on what a sweaty skank I was, “What a nympho, she already came twice and she’s still going.” Another male commentator chimed in, “Like a little pink Energizer pussy,” as he chuckled at his own joke.

The humiliation was turning me on; I could feel the tingle building up from my nipples to my anus to my cunt until I was on the verge of my next climax. ‘Whack,’ Amelia struck me hard with the crop right on my little winking rosebud, sending a shock wave through my body that triggered my most intense orgasm ever as she yelled, “Cum for me now.” I howled like Lassie as I squirted profuse amounts of cunt cream all over the pussy post.

The whiny girl exclaimed, “See mom that is the luckiest pussy post here. I want to paint the squirter pussy post for good luck before my grading.” I was now lying face down in a puddle of my own fluids, my pussy sliding down against the pussy post, unable to move as I tried to collect myself. I looked up at the whiny girl who was a drop dead gorgeous athletic brunette with emerald green eyes and winked at her and she winked back with a seductive smile.

I heard one young man with a Boston accent tell his father, “I captured a video of her squirting on that pussy post on my phone. Mom will never believe this.” The father with the same Yankee accent replied in a worried tone, “Son, there are certain things best not shared with your mother, and this is one of them,” as they walked away.

As I regained my composure, Amelia pulled me to my feet, “Honey, there is something about being slave naked that is liberating. You can do things that a clothed free person cannot. I would get arrested if I pulled down my panties, pulled up my skirt and rubbed one off on the pussy post. You are inventory right now, a piece of livestock, so you have a free pass to masturbate in public, to have sex with another a man or woman while here and nobody will care. You are just living down to the lowly status of slave pleasure slut they see you as now. Do you understand?” I nodded, unable to speak past the gag. “Let’s get you registered,” she took out my gag and pulled out a bottle of water, giving me a healthy drink before replacing the gag and leading me to the VIP Express line to check me in.

Amelia pulled me up to the counter to get me registered and we were greeted by a clerk wearing a burgundy polo shirt with The Big D logo and a name tag identifying her as Cindy who greets us, “Welcome to the Big D Slave Market, how may I help you this morning?”

“I am Amelia Bedford here to register Allison Stevens for her slave grading. Here is all of the paperwork and a notarized power of attorney authorizing me to act on her behalf,” advised Amelia as she handed over a folder full of paperwork.

Cindy reviewed the paperwork and then looked me up on her computer. “Ok, We have a reservation for the Deluxe Reality slave grading package meaning she will be treated just as if she was a slave going to auction to include a Slave Identification Number tattoo, cattle wash, cattle tag, physical, photo shoot, beauty clean up, slave grading, Last Chance Auction, and three days optional kenneling in case the grading is not completed today. The medical pre-screening documents are complete. The Vet assistant will complete the final medical screening at the grading center. The Big D is in Pussy Premium Red meaning our inventory is low so we are slow right now and should be able to move her through rather quickly. We pulled a Slave Identification Number US-ILS81-X9Z3 and lot number CZ-3927,” she summarized as the printer churned. She grabbed a blue tag shaped as ballet slippers and put a sticker on the blue tag. “The sticker on the cattle tag contains her lot number and barcode. It will remain on her until she is released back to you. Here is your claim tag, you will need it to claim her so don’t lose it,” handing the tag to Amelia.

Turning to me Cindy advised, "You are at The Big D Livestock and Slave Market in Dallas, Texas. You are here for a slave grading. During the time you are here you will be treated just like you are here for processing and sale as a pleasure slut. I am required by law to tell you that the slave collar you will be fitted with can deliver a powerful and extremely painful electric shock if you attempt to leave this building without permission or are disobedient. Additionally, all Big D employees are authorized to use any means deemed necessary to compel you to comply with all orders given to you, and those means include electrical shock and whipping. If you follow my instructions you will not be hurt. Do you understand?"

Cindy established the penalty of my disobedience by holding a slave prod in front of my wide eyes and pressing the trigger. Amelia chuckled holding me in place as I involuntarily pulled away from the crazy slave prod wielding clerk with wide eyes as I watched the electricity jump between the two sharp metal prongs accompanied by an electrical crackling.

"Do you comprende?" she repeated harshly. I vigorously nodded and tried to say yes through my gag hoping she understood. Turning to Amelia the clerk had Amelia initial the box that I had been properly advised and proceeded around the counter carrying the blue tag and a heavy black slave collar with a battery pack that she placed on the counter in front of me. She cut off my zip-ties, ordered, “Slave Kneel,” followed by, “Collar.” I quickly assumed the collar position as Cindy efficiently secured the slave collar around my neck and attached a leash to the collar. Sharp prongs in the front and back stuck into my tender skin. She waved a remote control in front of my face advising, “I push this button and the collar shocks you, lights out, comprende?” Again I nodded vigorously.

“Prone,” she directed as I assumed the position on my stomach. “Back-hands,” she ordered. I placed my hands behind my back and Cindy quickly secured my hands in standard Big D handcuffs. She then grabbed the blue cattle tag shaped as ballet slippers off the counter. Putting it into a punch gun and kneeling on my back, she grabbed my left ear saying, “Hold still, this is gonna hurt” as she punched the heated tag through a tiny hole in the cartilage in my ear. Not knowing what was happening the pain surprised me, generating a high pitched squeal into my gag as I started crying.

Getting off me Cindy said, “Stop crying you horny little slave,” and commanded, “Stand.” Handcuffed I struggled to my feet as Cindy walked back behind the counter handing Amelia the collar and leash I wore into the Big D. Cindy commented, “After we get her SIN tattooed we will start with the cattle wash, she stinks worse than a pussy post. You have your claim check, all of the paperwork is in order, the grading was prepaid, and she has been processed as inventory with the Big D. We are done unless there is anything else I can help you with?”

“Tell me about the new Trial Branding,” asked Amelia. She then turned to me, “Turn around and display.” I turned facing away from her bending down looking through my legs in the display position.

“The Trial Branding program allows owners to apply a temporary Big D brand to experiment with how it looks on different parts of the body. Common branding locations are the buttocks, between the cheeks, vagina, back shoulder and thigh. The blacksmith prepares the site with a special pre-branding cream and uses a lighter touch when applying the brand. The actual branding takes a bit longer and burns worse than the standard brand. It is not permanent and heals in a couple of months. The standard fee is $75 unless you want a custom brand,” advised Cindy as I started whimpering. “Your slut has an awesome ass. One of our brands would look great burned onto her ass.”

Amelia ran her fingers center on my right ass cheek as I started trembling as she asked Cindy, “Is this the location, on the buttocks?” and then spreading my ass cheeks she ran her finger on the sensitive skin on the inside of my left cheek right next to my rosebud, “And this is the location between the cheeks?” asked Amelia.

“Correct, some owners want the brand prominently displayed on the center of the buttock while others prefer a more subtle approach between the cheeks. The skin between the cheeks is more sensitive and is thus more painful to apply. Can I reserve a time with the blacksmith for you this afternoon? You can consult with the blacksmith and decide which you prefer,” Cindy asked.

“Please schedule her for 4:00 pm and charge the $75 to my account. Are we done here now?” asked Amelia.

“She’s all processed, see you at 4:00 pm in the blacksmith’s shop. Thank you for coming to the Big D for her grading,” Cindy chimed with a big smile.

Turning to me, Amelia took my face in her hands bringing me to a standing position. As Amelia continued holding my head in both hands while looking deep into my eyes with understanding, seeing deep into my soul, “I see a submissive hidden within you that needs to break free. You are getting sexually turned on just being naked like a slave here. That is why you enjoy sex the most when you are playing the little slave girl wearing a collar for my son. You are not playing anymore, this is real, and it is as real as it can get for you, embrace it and enjoy this experience that you will never forget. Always remember no matter what happens I love you.”

She kissed me on the cheek, handed the leash to the slave handler, named Bobby according to his nametag, that came to collect me and swatted me on the ass once more with the riding crop saying, “That’s one for good luck,” and walked out the door leaving me to my fate. God, my cunt was dripping down my thighs; I had never been as aroused as I was now.

Bobby led me behind the counter to the SIN tattoo machine and quickly imprinted my SIN on the inside of my lower lip. Once that was done he grabbed my leash saying, “First stop the cattle wash, need to get rid of that pussy post stench and get you all dolled up for sale,” with a knowing look in his eyes as he led me into the bowels of the Big D. Amelia was right, I was not playing anymore, this was real and I was so aroused.

(to be continued)
These users thanked the author Mr. Smith for the post (total 24):
jean.amelotHarlequinaudiq9Tealc000Carl Bradfordjeepsterjardam1SteveBurkegaryGreyRose and 14 more users

jeepster
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Allison's Descent into Slavery Part One, She gets The Big D "Deluxe Reality" slave grading package

Post by jeepster »

Awesome start! This looks to be a great story!

gary
Established Author
Established Author

Re: Allison's Descent into Slavery Part One, She gets The Big D "Deluxe Reality" slave grading package

Post by gary »

Love it, another great slave grading story

Mr. Smith
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mr. Smith »

I am working on Allison's experience after the Big D now. This story lays the foundation for the follow on chapters. Once I am sure I do not need to make additional changes I will start posting the rest of the Big D experience.
These users thanked the author Mr. Smith for the post:
jeepster

GreyRose
Established Author
Established Author

Post by GreyRose »

You're laying some intriguing groundwork, I'm looking forward to where you will go with each of your subplots.

I like how you've done such a good job at blending ideas from other storytellers but there's still a unique flavor all your own.

imreadonly2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by imreadonly2 »

Wow! Great job! I love the dynamic of the mother in law appraising her and enjoying her power over her. It's a great relationship to build on.

"I know you used sex and your Pleasure Slut moves to steal Callum away from me. So I wanted to help you be who you really are. I'll feel so much better, knowing your registered, and graded. Things seem so much more under control when you can put them in a file," she said, holding up my paperwork.

The Pleasure post thing was great, both with the spectators and her multiple orgasms. I loved the mom/daughter conversation. That's the sort of little side story detail that really makes these sorts of stories work, IMHO. Like there are all these threads happening, and anyone of them could be their own story.

Nicely done and I'm really looking forward to the continuation! GREAT WORK!!
These users thanked the author imreadonly2 for the post:
Mr. Smith

jerry606
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by jerry606 »

Love your writing Mr Smith, very well done
These users thanked the author jerry606 for the post:
Mr. Smith

kaylee36dd
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by kaylee36dd »

Love the start of this and the tag in the ear is very sexy and erotic
These users thanked the author kaylee36dd for the post:
Mr. Smith