Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Another new story!

Post links to other on-topic sites here. If it is a paysite, you should leave a remark next to your link.
jeepster
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Another new story!

Post by jeepster »

These users thanked the author jeepster for the post (total 2):
Hooked6reader158

reader158
Commenter
Commenter

Re: Another new story!

Post by reader158 »

This was a great find!

did you use a specific way of doing your search or did you get to this story by accident?

imreadonly2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Another new(????!!!) story

Post by imreadonly2 »

I found this by doing a search on stories with the word AUCTION written in the last month.

I actually enjoyed this story a lot, maybe too much. Curious, I looked up an old JOE DOE story I had written called EARN WHAT YOU'RE WORTH.

https://www.asstr.org/files/Authors/C_L ... 0Worth.txt

Here's a quote from my story:

"But I'm afraid I must refuse your request," Abdul said, gently. "The regulations this document refers to are quite explicit, and I've been friends with you for too many years. I would never dream of subjecting Chris to that type of treatment. The assessment itself is a humiliating process. Chris would be stripped quite naked and transformed from a lovely young American executive into a piece of squealing livestock. I could never subject my friend's wife to this."

Here is a passage from the "new" story:

"However, I'm afraid I must decline your request," Hanif continued, informing the pair of us gently, "The government regulations are quite explicit, and I've been friends with you for too many years. I would never dream of subjecting Amy to that type of treatment."

"What treatment?" I asked quietly, trying not to show any eagerness to know more, "What would happen to me?"

"Just the assessment is a humiliating process in its own right. You would be stripped quite naked and transformed from the lovely young woman you are into nothing more than a piece of livestock. I could never expose my friend's wife to that."

You get the idea. He didn't cut & paste, and the endings are different, as I recall. But it's hardly an original work, more like a cover version. I didn't make a deal of it on Literotica, as I've never cared much if people used my stories or characters. So please don't complain on my behalf. These stories are silly fantasies written for fun, and not our line of work. However, as we're among friends, I wanted to point out that the story's so nice/it got wrote twice. :-)

As Ringo would say, PEACE & LOVE!
These users thanked the author imreadonly2 for the post (total 3):
jeepsterreader158Darrenwhipsthesluts