Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

The selective service slave #15

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

The selective service slave #15

Post by mikey22 »

The Market place.

As we all know. Not all slaves are prime plus Barbie dolls.
And for those average looking slave girls that don’t grade as high. Many of them are put on display inside the market. Mostly inside glass show cases. Where the public can walk through and browse. And at the moment. That’s where Misty and those former public officials. And many others were at.

Misty’s view on this.

“ Damn 3 star expert slave put me in here with sex toys? I suppose to play with myself when people come through. This shit is embarrassing! It’s like being used as a zoo exhibit or something? “

Yeah Misty’s noticed that some of these expert slaves have stars on there collars. As if there’s some kind of rank or something. 1 star 2 star 3 star 4 star.

“ They must have been here a while? Wonder when I can get moved up?
At least this glass show case is bigger than my poodle cage. “

The show cases are bigger to give the slave room to move about. So the potential slave buyers can see them stand, squat, Lay back and fuck themselves with there dildos. There also air conditioned. So there nipples will stay hard. And so the slave will stay busy, to keep herself warm.

It’s also good to point out that not all slave buyers are multi millionaires who can afford to drop 150 k on a prime slave at auction.
Many are just average middle class people. That are quite conservative.
Slaves are priced in a way that there’s room for negotiation.
Financing is also available. With a 25% down payment. Of course a credit check is done. If being bought by a Married couple. The wife’s slave grade will be checked. If the couple has a daughter of age. Her slave grade also will be taken in to account.
Insurance will also be required into the loan. In case of any damage to the slave.
In the case that the slave has to be repossessed. Mom and daughter come with her.
All that is in the fine print. That most excited couples never read.
So there’s always some very surprised and unhappy people. When the repo man comes knocking. Lol.

Also there’s always the first time slave buyers. Who may be intimidated by the auction process.
These market displays are perfect for them. If they see one there interested in. All they got to do is ask a salesperson to get the slave out. So they can get a close look at her. And check her teeth and Cheek bones. And by all means slip there hand inside her sopping wet pussy. Customer satisfaction is always important. A slave is an investment. Just like buying a car, piece of equipment. Or that $3,000 refrigerator at the blue big box store. You take care of your slave. She’s gonna take care of you.

You can also have your slave customized. Though it’s customary for the slave to be slave naked. But if you like a vendor can help you doll your new slave up. There’s a wide variety of leather and lace, lingerie, high heels of all kinds of colors and styles.

Some people have different kinks and fetish’s. The vendor can help you select a butch looking flat chested slave girl. With short hair. Put a pair of mens boxers on her under a man’s suit. And throw the strap on in for a discounted price of course.

Then there’s those that may want a bull in a dress, wig and heels. These vendors are motivated sales people. Anything goes from the straight 8 slave girl. All the way through the LGBT and whatever comes next. If you can’t find it. Than it can be special ordered. For a fee of course. Most reputable slave companies network back and forth. And slaves can be traded. So never fear. They will work hard to find you the unique slave that you desire.

There’s also the market gift shop. Which is pretty much a XXX Super store.
Some people might just want some cheap plastic beads. Strung by real slaves.
Or a t shirt.
One in particular that seems popular with the young people says on the front of it.

My mom and dad went to the Natchez slave market on vacation. And all I got was this stupid shirt.

There’s a wide variety of whips, chains sex toys. Bondage apparatus’s. And even real shock collars and cattle prods.

Lots of different styles of slave collars. From cheap plastic ones. To the most advanced ones that lock on the neck with GPS tracking. Then there are the diamond slave collars that cost in the thousands.

And for the hunting enthusiast.

Have you ever been on a slave hunt?

They got the slave rifle. With enhanced high tech scope. You can take a slave down from 200 yards. Of course it shoots tranquilizer darts.
Of course this can only be done during the slave hunting season. Or the game warden might have your ass enslaved if you don’t follow the rules.

They also sell bated slave traps.
Slave comes through the woods. And sees a collar key hanging from a tree limb.
She grabs the key and a cage falls from the sky caging her.

Another style of trap is bated with clothes.
Slave comes up on a neatly folded up business suit and heels. Of course she can’t resist that. As she picks up the clothes to dress herself. A net from under the scattered leaves will fly up and pull her off the ground. Trapped just so you can find when you come through.

Then there is the slave hound. With a nose for slave cunt.
Let your slaves get a few hours head start. Then cut the hounds loose. They’ll have every slave treed by the end of the day.

There again all this has to be done during the season. Your local game warden can give you a pamphlet. Explaining all the rules that go with these types of hunts.

There’s also thousands of XXX movies to choose from. From the raw footage of the newly enslaved at the slave office stripping down while crying her eyes out. To a slave surrounded by bulls. While she’s forced to suck them all off. To all out gang bangs, and intense bondage and whippings.
If you can’t find what you want here. I’m sorry for you.

Slave rental.
This is also a popular thing for those that don’t want the upkeep of owning a slave out right. There’s daily and weekend rental plans.
Again don’t abuse the slave. If the slave is returned all beat to Hell. Than your ass is gonna get what’s coming to you.
These users thanked the author mikey22 for the post (total 5):
jeepsterJustBobJohnny LawrenceFreight_Trainreddbunnz

bayviewrocks
Commenter
Commenter

Re: The selective service slave #15

Post by bayviewrocks »

I am new here. This is my first post ever. I am overwhelmed with your imagination and creativity. You flip through (segue) changes so rapidly that my reading brain has whiplash. I have read Christal's journey and I have run across other posts suggesting you use Word and Spell Check and Grammar. I have no experience with Grammar but Spellcheck is my enemy. I know what I typed and it changes things on me. I thought you were a victim of this already when "enema" kept being changed to "enigma". There and their would not be caught by Spellcheck.
Bottom line, if you are not receiving $ for your stories: Who Cares, just enjoy!!! Write with your creativity unfettered by silly minor "rules" (their and there) and let the reader deal with the little shit. I still get your story and what you meant. If you are selling your stuff, you need an editor/proof reader.
I have a similar brain but more toward what is funny in life which follows what has already been done/established. You create ahead while i follow. Thank you for such a wealth of the ahead I cannot create but thus enjoy.
These users thanked the author bayviewrocks for the post:
mikey22

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: The selective service slave #15

Post by mikey22 »

bayviewrocks wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 8:04 pm I am new here. This is my first post ever. I am overwhelmed with your imagination and creativity. You flip through (segue) changes so rapidly that my reading brain has whiplash. I have read Christal's journey and I have run across other posts suggesting you use Word and Spell Check and Grammar. I have no experience with Grammar but Spellcheck is my enemy. I know what I typed and it changes things on me. I thought you were a victim of this already when "enema" kept being changed to "enigma". There and their would not be caught by Spellcheck.
Bottom line, if you are not receiving $ for your stories: Who Cares, just enjoy!!! Write with your creativity unfettered by silly minor "rules" (their and there) and let the reader deal with the little shit. I still get your story and what you meant. If you are selling your stuff, you need an editor/proof reader.
I have a similar brain but more toward what is funny in life which follows what has already been done/established. You create ahead while i follow. Thank you for such a wealth of the ahead I cannot create but thus enjoy.
Thank you so much. As long as people keep liking my stories, I’ll try to keep creating them. Crystals journey is a long one and I kind of come up with it as I go.