Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

I had jessica alba in a story, who should be next?

For the discussion of Strip-search related topics.
jerry606
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

I had jessica alba in a story, who should be next?

Post by jerry606 »

here I am about a quarter of the way through my second part of jessica's mental health when I thought who should be next? probaby should stick with that era of celebs. And leaving it free range is dangerous cause everyone has their favorites. So I got 4, I'll wait a few days and which ever is most popular is it. So ok Megan Fox (no introduction required), Jessica Biel (heard she was a dick, could be fun), Mila Kunis (the ever sweet jackie), or Ms. Star War's herself Natalie Portman. Also anyone remember the touch Paul Belini contest? lol
These users thanked the author jerry606 for the post (total 2):
imreadonly2mikey22

Survivor29
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: I had jessica alba in a story, who should be next?

Post by Survivor29 »

I know you gave options... but have you considered Sydney Sweeney? I don't know much about her but she's smoking hot.
c7aYR44.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

jerry606
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by jerry606 »

I know nothing about her so let me do some research, But yeah, she's a peach. Not to mention your the only one who replied lol.

jardam1
Commenter
Commenter

Post by jardam1 »

I vote for Caity Lotz, Chyler Leigh and Melissa Benoist. :-) :-)

jerry606
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by jerry606 »

WB super heroines. That's a different story all together. I'd probably try to write them in character. It's on the back of back shelves for the moment. My writing comes in spurts.

imreadonly2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by imreadonly2 »

Of those choices, I'm partial to Natalie Portman. I think she is a great fit for this universe, a Harvard graduate who is quite proud of her intellect, and who appears naked or in very revealing clothes, then loudly complains about men objectifying her, or the fact that there are naked photos of her on the Internet. I, for one, think it's terrible the way she's objectified on the Internet, and treated as an object of desire, rather than as an aspiring political leader. I don't know why any men would have such disrespectful thoughts!
Last edited by imreadonly2 on Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

jerry606
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by jerry606 »

After I remembered Sydney Sweeney was in The voyeurs I could not help but start to write her into part 2. Portman could be featured in some upcoming stories. I have an OZ or other universes I could put her in too. My writing room is very hot currently so its slow going.

imreadonly2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by imreadonly2 »

Oz in Kansas, or Oz the prison? :-)

jerry606
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by jerry606 »

OZ kansas. I did tickling stories about the flying monkeys before. Probably style it more like that dark WB series with zooey deschanel. 10th kingdom as well, expand on the troll torture. Don't have fears I've got stories for years.