Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Sydney's Mental Health

New to writing? Post your story here. For first-time authors.
jerry606
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Sydney's Mental Health

Post by jerry606 »

I had been writing in some hot conditions, when I went to check my work the outline was there but my verbiage sloppy. Since today is cooler I was able to edit and complete part 2. And I will assure you all when I say Sydney will have a longer look in part 3 along with another special guest heroine. Enjoy, hope I didn't leave in any mistakes.

Dazed and horny from the last station the smile had still yet to leave Jessica's face. What was wrong with her? She had a loving husband, a family that needed her, but all she could think about was the next time someone was going to feel her up. What the hell was in that soap? To the educated type one might say its a bit of cocaine and menthol. Whatever it actually was it had made every inch of Jessica's body cry in ecstasy. Her body betrayed her long ago, and her mind had soon followed. Now she was a slut on a chain being lead to the room where she had everything taken away from her and placed in a cardboard box. This time it was the chair that she was lead to. Putting her feet in the stirrups without question, her pussy leaked with anticipation. Leather straps were placed first on the wrists than the ankles. Lastly one went around her neck to secure her head in place. Her clit on fire, as the final straps tightened. The nurse smiled, tracing her finger all around Jessica's outer lips. Taking liberty she then stuck a finger in Jessica's leaky hole, ripping it back out and smeared the juices all over the once adored celebrities face. Making sure to focus most of it around her nose and mouth.

Dr. Richard Fallis was no fool. He had actually believed Mrs. Alba when she had told him her story. But in his line of work over the years he grew bored with curing people. The less people you had in your facility the less money you got every year. It started with graduate students, women who decided to do an overnight study from the patients perspective. Everyone wants to be Ken Kesey for a day after they read Cuckoos in the psych department. Strange thing was they would develop psychotic breaks over night somehow. When their emergency contact would come to claim them they would see a shell of that person. A mind formed in pleasure, unable to form coherent sentences. The boxes lined the caged entry of all the women he had at his whim. He had even got some nosey reporters. Oh how he loved to make them sing. This new development in the celebrity market had him thick as a brick. Already he knew the lovely Jessica Alba that came into his facility was now fully prepared for his examination.

He stepped out of his office letting his half mast roll free. He owned this place and everyone in it loved their part of his process. That's why he hired employees with prior records, and a love for domination. He passed by the nurse as she headed out of the room. She smiled greeting the doctor.

“If she still knows who she is right now she's doing well. Hook, line, and enjoy installing the sinker”. The nurse chuckled at her horrible joke as she made her way back to the buildings entrance. Just encase some other lost soul wonders into the front doors, she would be there to handle them accordingly.

He took his time looking into the clear glass at the sexy crazed A lister. How far she had fallen in such a short amount of time. Sauntering over he grabbed the handle of the door and let himself in. Jessica's eyes were aware yet hollow, needing whatever cure Fallis would prescribe to her.

“Miss Lopez, or Alba if your prefer. How did you enjoy the showers? I've heard that they can be quite an enlightening experience”. Getting closer he slid his hand underneath a white sheet. With quick precision he had a deflated balloon like apparatus attached to a pump. He wriggled it next to her face, placing it on her thigh as he reached under again for a bottle of lube. He was very generous she thought. This place was very pleasant after all. Generous he was with the lube as he slid his finger in and round her engorged lips. She quivered as he withdrew his finger and began to insert the balloon in her now drenched pussy. But that was just the beginning, how many time did he pump it? She couldn't recall. Was it vibrating inside her? Did her belly look bigger? It all happened so fast that when Dr. Fallis went to pull out the toy she didn't even notice he forgot to deflate it first. She had never in her life been a size queen, her husband wasn't that well endowed. Vanilla sex, hallmark movies, and the occasional glass of wine completed her list of indulgences. But what had she been missing? Having that mystery solved before her very eyes was not what she expected out of this character research. Dr. Fallis finished his exam by placing a numbing cream over her clit and hood spreading it around without missing a spot.

“There that should keep you nice and relaxed. We will continue your therapy tomorrow afternoon maybe, I have a lot of patients to see these days. But I'm a kind sort. I will make time for you no need to worry”. He smiled a malicious grin almost seeing his reflection on her now shiny bald head.

Dr. Fallis was a good man Jessica thought. He undid her straps and lifted her exhausted body into a wheel chair. Pressing a button the orderlies came quickly and wheeled her out to her assigned cell. It was a small affair, not what she was accustomed to but it didn't matter at this point. The orderlies wasted no time getting her into a straight jacket and face mask to make her look more deranged. The better the show, the easier it was to convince who ever came that she wasn't fit to be outside of these gates. A song and dace known well around these parts. It wasn't long after Jessica was laid down on a rickety bench like bed that she drifted off, maybe she may even try and fight her way out tomorrow. Maybe.....

Sydney Sweeney had met Jessica a couple years ago. Both being teen idols they had quickly bonded into friends that would chat at least once a day. When her chats went unanswered she figured maybe Jessica was busy with kids or family stuff. But the longer they went unanswered the more she wondered. She dropped the wrench she had been using to fiddle with some thing in her Bronco, and thought on how to properly investigate this strange occurance. She could think of no better idea than to ask Jessica's husband. Unlike her he answered immediately but had more questions than answers. He had gone to the facility where Warren had said she had gone but when he got to the front desk they said she had left at noon.

“A Miss Lopez had anyways, I think we'd know if Jennifer Aniston stepped into the building” the nurse smirked. She hadn't been helpful or kind to the concerned man just looking for his wife. Was she even listening at all? Sydney could hear the concern, the rage and knew he loved his wife a lot. Maybe she could do something to help.

It was the off season for her hit show Euphoria and she had chosen not to take on any major projects. More focus on her old love for MMA fighting and beach bumming. But a friend who had been a shoulder countless times wouldn't be lost so easily on her watch. She had to start where the husband left off to see if maybe her sweet girl routine would pry some much needed clues. It was then she decided that she would have to go herself to the Heavens Gate Mental Hospital. Sydney had never even though of setting foot in such a place. But then again there she was in her vintage Ford Bronco heading down the very same interstate as Jessica had. She was still in her coveralls that weren't too dirty and she wore stylish black boots to complete the look. Underneath she really hadn't thought about. A tank top, matching bra and panties, and knee high black socks.

Knowing she was tiny and looked feeble, if they had done something with Jessica then they might try the same thing on her. It was a risk, but one she was willing to take. Withing less time then expected Sydney reached the iron gates of the mental health facility. They were perched open, seeming rather inviting for such a place. But she shrugged off her chill and parked her truck. Before making her way in Sydney scoped the lot for anything resembling a clue checking under cars, and finally in the garbage can.

“Wait” she spoke to herself. “What the hell is this?”. What the hell it was was a vehicle registration signed by one Jessica Alba. Not something you usually dispose of. To her it was enough to make a plan on getting into the facility which she had thought about along the way. The idea was Sydney would act like she was going to need a tour through the facility for a sick relative. It would be easy, she had played this character before she was sure. She walked up the steps to the giant re-enforced steel doors struggling to get the door open it was so heavy. She had been working out lately, apparently not enough. Before making her way completely in she took her phone out and set it to audio recorder. Than made a quick note about morning workouts.

The nurse didn't get many days off but it was without saying she loved her job. Not long ago she had made a visit to Miss Lopez, reapplying necessary creams and plugs. Had to say anyone would know her as a Jessica Alba look alike now. Especially after they shaved off her eyebrows. But that didn't bother patient 202. She would never think to leave such a wonderful place. Where did she have to go?

The nurse day dreamed about her next visit to now patient 202's room. When suddenly Sydney rang the bell and knocked her out of her pleasant thoughts and back to her surely normal self.

“Can I help you Miss?” The nurse eyed Sydney top to bottom. She liked what she saw. This tiny little 5'2 beauty had to be up to no good, and there weren't any filings for people who were to be committed today. Fumbling with some files she decided to take a chance. “Wait are you Corrina Fines?”

Sydney in her haste hadn't made up a fake name. She didn't want to come off as unnatural so she responded with a nod. “Yes I need a tour of the facility. My Father god bless him has a demon for the drink and we think its caused early stages of dementia”. She was laying it on thick even changing her accent a bit to seem more like a debutant. The nurse smiled, her off yellow teeth from over-drinking coffee gleamed at Sydney.

“Of course Miss Fines, let me get the doctor on the phone to see if he can show you around. It may take a while since he is a busy man. Let me see what I can do”. Backing away from the window the nurse pulled down the soundproof sheet of plexiglass. Sydney was confident that her acting had gone over well but she still had the feeling that this place wasn't quite right. She would get to the bottom of this and turn her evidence into the police as soon as possible.

Taking a moment to look around Sydney happened upon a sight she hadn't seen when she first walked in. The boxes. So many boxes lined the walls. As she crept closer the message was clear that there wasn't a single male patient unless they were the ones with unisex names. Freshly packed into the far end was a box reading Elle Lopez. It had been sealed with packing tape an uncomfortable amount of times.

“Corrina? If you will proceed to the waiting room the doctor should be there shortly to take you on a tour”. Sydney shook out of her stupor and began to approach the nurses window again. “Through those doors, the 2 big middle ones” She part baby talked to Sydney mocking her tiny stature. The back of her neck tensed, but she was playing nice until she got the hell out of here. There would be no boxes sporting her fake name at the end of the day. She heard the nurse yell second door on the right as she fell out of view. A loud clang rang the situation home in Sydney's mind as the locks fell into place. She had no way out.

The hall looked like it was cleaned every 5 minutes. The clear glass immaculately spotless. I hope they get paid well Sydney thought to herself as she passed the first door of a darkened room. The second room on the other hand was warmly lit and inviting. Seeing only cotton balls and flat larger Popsicle sticks (usual stuff) Sydney sat down on the small medical bed. The fresh paper crinkled under her heart shaped ass. She proceeded to take her phone out of her back pocket and check that it was still recording. 10 minutes and 40 seconds it counted, and a few new messages from some people but she could check those later. Carefully placing the phone back in her pocket as not to disturb its recording the door handle unlatched as Dr. Fallis made his way in.

“Corrina Fines, its very nice to meet you. I'm Dr. Richard Fallis” he greeted the beautiful blonde shaking her hand gently.

“Thank you for meeting me so quickly Dr. Fallis. Like I had told the nurse my father isn't well and I'm looking to commit him to a fine facility I know he's not going to be abused in”. The doctors demeanor quickly changed as he consulted his clip board.

“Well I'm terribly busy today so I will give you a brief tour, but lets not start a relationship on lies Miss Fines. It says here that you suffer from delusions, hysteria, and chronic masturbation. You expose yourself in public, and you've been snooping around in the parking lot. We have state of the art security cameras all over our fine facility. One so good we could even partially read what you found in the trash”. They had been leading her on from the start, luring her into the web. The doctors evil grin grew wide as he continued. “If I didn't know better I'd say you were a spot on look alike to Sydney Sweeney, but since you claimed the name Corrina Fines I can write whatever ailment I see fit to give you. So now that you see the consequence of your actions you can give me your phone and the document and be on your way, or I can see how long we can keep you here for. It's a week minimum by the way”.

Sydney was stumped. What she thought was a fine con turned into a piece of cheese attached to a trap. Heartbroken at the thought of not being able to help her friend she at least knew that she was on to something. But now it was about survival, and this girl wasn't going to start considering herself a martyr yet. Hesitating she finally caved and handed over her cell phone and the document. The doctor smiled as he lightly tapped a red button. The orderlies appeared around the corner. One carrying a medium sized card board box. As it came closer into view Sydneys shock was turned to 11 when she read the name Corrina Fines written in bold letters.

“I don't handle this part of the process Miss Sweeney, but I will be with you after your prepped. My final diagnosis is that you need at least a 24 hour overnight review. This sleuthing is maniacal behaviour that can't be ignored. Just be patient and polite and this should all be over soon. You may even like it”. He chuckled as he left and the barge sized orderlies rolled in to complete her introduction.

One orderly placed her box in front of her feet. Staring down at the open box Sydney knew this may be her only chance to fight back. The men had placed themselves halfway between the door and her. There was some space to manoeuvre a way to freedom, and it would be foolish not to try. A burst of speed and she was past the first orderly. Thinking she was past the first one she reached for the handle, the door still slightly ajar. That's about the time she felt her collar tighten. One man had grabbed her coveralls causing her to fall forward. The buttons on the front bursting exposing her tank top and bending her arms back as her chest hit the linoleum floor. She was caught and she knew it. She felt it as one orderly rolled up her pant leg and unzipped her boot. The other used his knee to pin the petite beauty to the ground.

“Get the hell off of me you pricks, I'm the star of Euphoria, I dated Pete Davidson. Fuck” she begged and pleaded as her knee highs here thrown into the box. Soon she felt air on her perfect size 6.5 feet as her captors relieved her of her socks. Something tell me they didn't make the box, another pocketed item she wouldn't get back. The man doing the stripping stopped to admire, feel and smell her dainty soles. Pampered from weekly visits to the nail salon there wasn't a man alive who wouldn't have done the same thing. It tickled Sydney, as she began to giggle and her struggling came to a murmur. These were professional men so he didn't doddle long. The orderly holding her down got back up as the two men picked Sydney off the floor. Her bare feet on the cold floor was daunting. She tried to separate herself from the inevitable, as her coveralls followed her boots into the box. She was then ordered to raise her hands above her head. This lead to her bra and shirt being pulled over her head messing up her hair more so than it had been after their scuffle. The panties however they didn't ask for. After a brief silent discussion between gentlemen, one orderly reached out and ripped the tiny thong from Sydney leaving her exposed and defeated. He then pocketed them, and told his buddy that he had the next one. No questions. It was no time at all before the red ball of the gag situated itself between her delectable red lips. The strap behind her head tightened at the gag left her speechless.

“Hey look in these coveralls here, is this your wallet Ma'am?” Sydney stepped forward only to have the other man shove her back. “Says here your name is Sydney Sweeney. Hey wait a minute aren't you an actress?” He sneered as he grabbed a garbage can filled with loose paper. Reaching into his pocket he grabbed a match and lit the paper aflame holding her wallet just above it. “Oops” he jested as he dropped the wallet into the flaming can. “Guess you are who we say you are, unfortunately for you I heard Corrina was a lunatic”. A tear fell from Sydney's eye. Here she was with no Id, no clothing, and no idea of how to turn the table she so easily wielded just earlier today. She willingly gave up her wrists to the orderly, he smirked as he cuffed her hands behind her back. “I think were done here. The nurse will see you off to the next stage of the process”. They laughed one slapping her ass and let his hand linger reaching down between her legs. “She's wet, looks like I owe you a coke old chum”. They continued to laugh as the other man picked up her box making his way towards the door with the other leaving Sydney with only her thoughts.

Dr Fallis smirked his evil smirk as he devised his plans for Sydney Sweeney. He stood in front of his oversized oak desk peering at the blank space of the wall behind. The first of many plans was to have a painting commissioned of his new patient 202. He would leave her with her hair for now, but it was coming right off after the painting was finished.

To be continued.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
These users thanked the author jerry606 for the post (total 4):
jeepsterJohnny LawrenceFreight_TrainCarl Bradford