Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

XXX Shoplifting #2

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

XXX Shoplifting #2

Post by mikey22 »

Who could blame Misty’s mom for feeling the way she did?
Young Cody had been dating Misty’s over achieving twin sister Crystal. Since the first of the school year.
And Deb had been waiting for an opportunity to see him out of his clothes. Though she’d tried several times to catch the two of them together. And looked for chances she could take to seduce him herself. But nothing had panned out at least until now anyway.

Deb knew that Cody found her to be attractive also.
When she’d come up to the school for whatever reason. She’d catch him checking her out. Like other boys did. Deb liked to flaunt herself just to see them looking at her.

“ I still got it! “
She’d say to herself smiling. As she’d walk away, shaking her ass a little. Feeling all there eyes on her sexy ass and legs.

This type of behavior had Cody’s mom Karen pissed off.

“ How dare she tease them boy’s that way? “
She’d say.

Though Karen adored Crystal. She made the best girlfriend for young Cody. They both had 4.0 GPA’s. And challenged each other to excel in there advanced academic studies.
Both Cody and Crystal were on the track team also. Pushing one another to run faster. Jump higher. Or longer. Whatever the event was. They pushed one another to be there best.

But Misty was a different matter. Though Karen didn’t know her as well. She just knew of her working at the grocery store after school. And she heard she struggled in school as far as grades were concerned.

Her and Cody had come to the mall that day. And Cody wanted to go off by himself. While his mom shopped for her own things.
She had no idea that Misty would lead him off into her personal quest of seeing what she could get away with by stealing shit.
Yeah shoplifting was one of Misty’s passions. She’d been doing it for years. The only difference now was. That she was 18. A legal adult. And there would be no just calling mom to pay for whatever. And she’d get a slap on the wrist.
It was serious now. Being brought into the security office for a humiliating strip search. In front of people.
If Karen had known this was the kind of shit Misty was in to. There would have been no way. She’d let Cody out of her sight.
Cody had a lot to loose. He had scholarships and a clean record. No way did she want to see all his hard work go straight down the toilet. Especially over this little trashy slut.

As far as Deb was concerned. Karen respected her as a professional business woman. She’d given Karen and her husband an excellent deal on there new home. That Debs company had built. They were very happy with that.
But her private life wasn’t so private. And she had the reputation of being a total slut. And a home wrecker.
Yeah there had been affairs that left a couples 30 year marriage going down in flames. And it just wasn’t one or two. Karen had no use for Deb on a personal level.
Now she was in her first fight since grammar school with this crazy bitch.

The two of them brawled around the room. As Cody just looked on dumbfounded in a state of shock. While Misty cheered and egged her mother on.

Though to Karen it had felt like an eternity with Deb beating the shit out of her.
After all with all the marriages she’d wrecked. There had been quite a few fights along the way. Deb might have been small in height. But she had that fiery temper that only a true redhead possesses. And she for sure was getting the best of Karen.
It was no time before the door swung open and four more security officers come in pulling the two women apart.

“ Get them out of there clothes! “
They heard the female officer yell out.

Nothing gets a woman’s attention faster than being forcefully stripped of her clothing.

“ Not my clothes! “
Karen screams out. As her tee shirt was yanked over her head. Her bra unhooked and snatched away from her. With her son there forced to watch. Her hands were quickly cuffed behind her back. While her tennis shoes, socks mom jeans and panties were almost ripped from her attractive body.

Debs tight but low cut blue dress was yanked up and over her head it went. Deb didn’t put up as much of a fight as Karen did.

“ Careful! Damnit! I would have taken them off willingly if you had asked! “
Deb says seeing her bra as it was quickly taken. Since already out of her high heels. She watched a man wrestle her pantyhose down and off.

“ She’s a slave! “
Another man yelled seeing her branded ass. That was followed by a swift slap to her ass.
With her own hands bound behind her back. She immediately kneels and goes into slave mode. Knowing what was expected of her.

“ Kneel! “
Another man yells at Karen forcing her down onto her knees. Right next to Deb.

“ Get them legs apart you cunt! “
Karen looks at Deb and positioned her body just as Deb was.

“ Tits out! Back straight! “
He barks at Karen. She looks again at Deb and copied the slave like posture. Seeing that Deb was just silent. With her head bowed.

“ How’s she know that shit? “
Karen asks herself. Noticing Debs perfect slave like act.

Once the two were silenced and submitting. A more calm like atmosphere filled the room.

With order restored. There attention went back to Misty. Who was still in her panties and nylons.

“ Didn’t I tell you to strip? “
The man said to Misty.

“ Okay! Okay! “
Misty said hooking her thumbs into her waistband and eased the panties down. They fall to her feet.

“ Nylons next! Get them off! “

“ But I don’t have anything there! You can see through them! “
Misty complains. Trying desperately to keep the last articles of clothing she had. Along with some dignity. No matter how little it was.

“ That’s not the point! Get them off! “

In a huff. Misty sits her fat ass right into a cold steel chair and bends down to peel off the nylons. While doing so her natural red roots of her hair was noticed.

“ Ahhh! Your a redhead like your momma! “
The man pointed out.

“ Keep running that mouth! And I’ll shave that head! That way your natural beauty can slowly grow back!

“ Oh please no! “
Misty begs as she parted with her nylons. With tears running down her face streaking her makeup.

One of the other security guards brings out some electric clippers from a desk drawer.

“ I got the clippers right here boss! “
He said to the other man.

Misty breaks down and cried hysterically.

“ Momma do something! Don’t let them take my hair! “

Yeah hair is something very personal to a woman.
My grandmother told me once. That it was a shame for a man to have long hair. It didn’t matter if he had a good looking head of hair or not. It was still a shame.
But for a woman. Her hair was her glory. And with that her hair was everything. It defined the beauty that she was.

“ Get out of that chair and get on your knees! Do as I say! Or you’ll leave here with a bald head and a branded ass! “

With that said. Misty didn’t have to be told twice.
She quickly knelt before the man.

“ Now take out my cock! “
She reached up and unbuckled the man’s belt. Then unfastened his black uniform pants. As she unzipped him. It was obvious that Cody wasn’t the only one that likes to go commando. His cock stuck straight out into her face.

“ Mmmm! It’s so big? “
She mumbles grasping it in her hand.

“ From the look of your vibrator you like a big one? “
He glanced over at Cody’s cock.

“ My cock is even bigger than your boyfriends cock! “
Cody measured at a solid 7.5 inches.

“ He’s not my boyfriend. “
Misty informed him.

“ Really? You had me fooled! “
Yeah watching all the security camera footage. It appeared that Misty had been coming on to Cody quite strongly. Throughout there so called shopping or shoplifting experience.

“ I’m not even all the way hard yet! And I can’t believe I’m even getting hard for a fat thing like you? Your mommas got a much better looking body than you! “
He said degrading Misty even more.

Deb couldn’t help but to crack a smile hearing that one.

“ So tell me. Is my dick bigger than your boyfriends? “

“ Yeah! “
Misty said without hesitation.

“ Than I’d suggest you do whatever it takes to make my cock rock hard! And remember your hair is on the line if you don’t! “

And for Misty the pressure was on. She wasn’t going to get away with some half hearted blow job. This guy expected the works.
Misty opens wide and takes his entire cock.

“ Don’t you bite either! I’m sure we got some pliers around here. That we could yank them teeth out to! “

Now that’s a picture for the yearbook there. Misty with a bald head, no teeth and a branded ass. Can’t get much more humiliated than that.

Not to worry though. If it was one thing Misty was good at. It was sucking cock. After all she’d been secretly watching her mom suck cocks for most of her life. Yeah that was something mom wasn’t very discreet about. When she’d bring men home. To pleasure them, after a night of drinking and dancing. Of course she thought the girls were in bed asleep. But curious Misty was never far away. Getting herself educated on how to please a man. Even though her mom wasn’t worth a shit at keeping one for any length of time.
But that’s an entirely different story to itself.
These users thanked the author mikey22 for the post (total 3):
JustBobFreight_Trainreddbunnz