Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

IT Slave

eroticstoryspinner
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

IT Slave

Post by eroticstoryspinner »

Thanks to ZZchromosome, Carl Bradford, and Mr. Smith for all of their helpful and insightful comments and edits that help improve my stories.

As he drove, Chris couldn't believe how beautiful the mountains were. He had always enjoyed camping and hiking when he was a scout and was looking forward to taking advantage of the hiking trails the Lodge had. Perhaps he could get enough exercise to start working off the pudge he had developed in college and graduate school.

His GPS told him that his destination was at the end of this curvy road. Presently, rather than another curve, the road straightened, turning into a well-manicured drive with the sole demarcation being a large sign proclaiming, "Hidden Hills Lodge." In tiny print that Chris almost missed was, "Correctional Workhouse of the Department of Corrections and Slavery."

The drive ended at a circle in front of a breathtakingly beautiful building that reminded Chris of the Old Faithful Inn in Yellowstone National Park. Hard to reconcile the place as a correctional facility.

He parked in the main lot for guests since he did not have authorization for the staff parking area. The outside of the Lodge was spectacular, with a broad porch with rocking chairs scattered here and there flanking large double doors. From the front entrance, it was clear that the four story main structure had been built on to. Surprisingly for a state-owned property, it had taken some care with materials to blend the new into the original structure.

As he approached the entrance, his wristcomp beeped at the same time he noticed a sign reading;

WARNING: You are entering a restricted area. No photography, audio, or video recording allowed without permission of the management. No one under the age of eighteen (18) beyond this point.

Be advised that you are entering an area where the functionality of electronic devices are suppressed. By continuing, you are consenting to the temporary restriction of certain features of any wrist comp, digital camera, communications or other device.

Pursuant to T.C.A. Section 41-5-101 et.sec per order of Warden MacTavish

An identical message was on his notification screen. A few more steps and he noticed that his camera and video recording apps had been disabled. He continued on to the two big wooden doors, which opened automatically at his approach. The rush of warm air from the building was odd. It was a pleasant spring day. The air was a bit crisp, but the temperature inside the building was noticeably warmer. Stepping inside, he noticed a long, wood topped counter looking for all the world like a bar from an old West saloon across from the entrance, taking up a good third of the huge lobby. He looked up at the wood frame ceiling.

"Checking in Dominus?"

Looking toward the voice, Chris saw a young man in the position of a bellhop at a high-end hotel. Most such individuals would be dressed in more than a green slave collar and cuffs.

"Not exactly. I have an appointment with Director McTavish. I think that I am about fifteen minutes early. Hey, are those the new self-sealing metal collars and cuffs? The S21s?"

"Dominus, all I know is that they replaced all of our leather collars with them about nine months ago. Perhaps the tech geeks might know something, " the nonplussed slave cock responded.

"Thank you. I will ask around, " Chris replied, smiling.

"Errr, yes, dominus. The front desk can direct you further. Anything else I can help you with?"

"No, thank you," Chris wondered if he should tip him, but then decided that there was nowhere for the slave to keep the money.

Chris moved to the portion of the font desk staffed by a woman wearing a polo shirt with a logo embossed on it. Red hair was bound up in a tight bun. She had a bare neck, so he decided that she was probably a manager. Still, the pale white band of skin around her tanned throat was odd. Her name plate said "Tammy "

"Welcome to Hidden Hills. Checking in?"

" I have an appointment with Director McTavish at 3 o'clock. "

Tammy consulted her wristcomp. Chris hadn't seen one with a manual keyboard since sophomore year of college. She was fast hitting the small keypad; he gave her that. She looked up.
"The Colonel is running behind. He sends his apologies and wants to reschedule to 5:30. He also instructed me to comp you a room for the night for your inconvenience." Chris saw her nose wrinkle. "Perhaps that would let you...freshen up. "

Chris grimaced. "I really need to get on the road after the meeting."

Inwardly, Chris seethed. People were always on to him about bathing. He shaved and brushed his teeth every day. He washed his hands several times a day. He always hit the showers after working out.

Of course, with his sped up class load and his master's project, he really hadn't been to the gym much for...a while. It wasn't like he went out much. Or at all, since late onset acne devastated his high school social life at the start of his junior year. Thank God that finally cleared up a couple of years ago with no scarring.

He would never have finished seven years of school in five if he was jumping into the shower every single day. He didn't smell bad. He took a bath yesterday. True, his car AC was busted, and it was a little hot in the car till he got in the mountains. He smelled natural.

Tammy broke into his inner monologue. " Of course, sir. I will hold the room in case you change your mind. In the meantime, we have an afternoon brunch, starting in the main dining room in about ten minutes. That's also comped."

"As much as I would like to, with my luck, I would spill something on my suit. I would like a glass of water or a coke if that's possible. And somewhere to sit and wait. "

"Certainly. " She touched a button on the desk. Within a minute, a rather good-looking female slave appeared beside Tammy behind the desk.

"Domina, you called?"

"Yes Blossom. Direct Dominus Goff to the Peabody room to wait for his appointment. Satisfy all his wants until he is called for his appointment and conduct him to Director McTavish at that time. Bend and spread. "

Chris saw the green collared slave turn, spread her legs apart and bend over. From his angle, he could see a well-rounded ass with a large "F" on the left buttock and a barcode with numbers under it on the right butt cheek. Tammy waved her wristcomp over the upturned ass until it beeped.

Turning to Chris, Tammy continued, “When it's time for the meeting, I will page your wristcomp. "

The slave straightened up and walked around the desk to Chris, “If you will follow me Dominus,” as she strolled toward a set of curtained French doors.

Chris found it easy to follow that shapely ass as her bare feet padded on the floor. Blossom reached the doors and opened them.

"After you Dominus," waving him inside.

The room looked like a living room with overstuffed leather furniture, end tables, and a ceiling fan. Chris settled in an overstuffed chair as Blossom kneeled before him.

"May this slave suck your cock? Or would you like my ass first?"

Chris froze. He was hardly a virgin, but it had been a long while since anything other than Rosie and her five friends had enclosed his cock. He had never done anal. God she was beautiful. " I appreciate the offer, but... my suit." He was pathetic.

The busty slave chuckled, “I am an excellent cocksucker. I won't spill a drop." She gave him a questioning look.

"Well, in that case..." She didn't give him a chance to change his mind. She expertly unblocked his belt and unzipped his pants. His cock was already rock-hard tenting his briefs. He noticed her nose wrinkle a bit as she pulled his underwear down. It didn't stop her from swallowing his dick.

Chris had never had a blow job like this. Blossom seemed to put her entire focus on the eight inches in her mouth. She swallowed his cock to the root, then teasingly slid her mouth back, stopping when only the tip remained, which was treated to her teasing tongue for a minute before sliding it back down her throat to repeat.

She worshiped his dick. She didn't use her hands beyond fishing his rock-hard tool from his dress pants. She seemed to know when he was close and varied her technique, sometimes nibbling his ball sac, other times licking him like an ice cream cone.

"I'm about to cum," Chris panted after a while. "I have a handkerchief."

"I have a mouth, Dominus. And I love cum." Blossom replied quickly before resuming her fellatio.

"Ok... I didn't want... to presume."

Blossom's chuckle as she sucked his cock provided the vibrations that tripped him over the edge. The slave cunt sucked greedily. When he finished, she liked him up and down and blew on his dick, which got him to start chubbing. She put him away, observing.

"You like pineapple."

"Pardon?"

"You're cum tastes good. Usually, it means you eat a lot of pineapple."

"I really do like pineapple. Can I ask you a few questions?"

"Of course, Dominus. You don't want to fuck my ass? We have time."

"Perhaps later." Frowning at her on her knees, "Can you sit on the couch or a chair?"

"If you order it. But I am fine where I am."

"Ok, suit yourself. Is your collar comfortable?"

Blossom gave him a quizzical look. " Dominus, usually I get questions like what did I do to get enslaved, are you for sale, and how many people fuck me on any given day? Asking about my collar is new. The answer is that it's lighter than the leather one I was first enslaved with and it chafes less. Some slaves don't care for the disciplinary settings, but since I am a good slave slut, I don't worry about that overmuch."

"The disciplinary settings?" He had read about the neural induction feature in the S21 and its use to control the wearer.

"Yes Dominus. Guards, free staff and guests have an app on their wrist comps that can either tip a slave for good service or punish a slave for misbehavior. Plus, it can command a slave's cuffs to connect in various ways. Would you like to try it?"

"Blossom, I don't want to cause you pain."

"Well, I like it rough." She gave him an impish smile and continued, " I meant the restraint features. Part of the collaring process was a demonstration of the level one disciplinary setting. Level one was like a blowtorch going down my spine. I never want to experience level two. "
"That doesn't sound pleasant."

"It's not, trust me. You should see a message on your wrist comp asking you to download the app."

Chris looked and found a notification asking him to download the "Slave Controller" app. He had silenced his wrist comp in anticipation of the interview. He reset it to vibrate so he did not miss the call from the front desk and then hit accept for the app.

The interface was appalling. He had done better work in junior high. Professor Rodgers would call any student who submitted such a clunky app to her office and read them the riot act. Chris replayed one of his many fantasies about his beautiful, busty, black-haired computer science teacher naked and bent over a desk.

The ping snapped him back. Looking down, he saw the message" Slave cunt Blossom in range. Acquire?" He tapped "yes."

The next message was "discipline slave cunt Blossom?"

He tapped "no" He saw the menu button and hit it. He selected "restraint options" from the drop-down menu.

This brought up the first competent bit of interface programming the app offered. The screen held several choices. Some were obvious, "back hands", "front hands," and "hands behind neck". He could envision "hog tie" and "bed restraint", but "front anal" and "back anal" didn't make a lot of sense, nor did "close restraint." He asked the expert.

"Blossom, what is "front anal?"

"Not really good for your suit. May I demonstrate?"

"Please."

The slave rolled on her back and bent her torso so that her ankles were almost resting on her shoulders. Lord, she was limber.

"Dominus, please press the icon for front anal."

"He did so. Blossom's ankle cuffs attached themselves to her collar, bending her so her pussy. He mentally corrected himself. Her cunt, and starfish were accessible. Her rosebud was shiny, and her shaved cunt seemed to be leaking moisture.

"This presents my cunt and ass for use, although rear anal is easier for the domini to mount me with a cock or strap on."

He released her with another jab to the screen. "What about hogtie? " She rolled on to her tummy and put her arms behind her and bent her knees. Pressing the icon caused her ankles to click together, followed by her wrists fusing to the outside ankle cuffs.

"This position keeps the slave restrained and available for anal and cunt access."

Chris released Blossom. "Seems uncomfortable."

"Indeed Dominus."

"Tell me a little about yourself and your days at the Lodge. Whatever you want to share."

Blossom was a fascinating conversationalist. Chris learned she was almost halfway through her ten-year term and had gotten her degree online just last month. She was about to start an online master’s program in psychology. She volunteered the state enslaved her because she rolled a would be suitor's Lamborghini into an abandoned quarry.

"Being enslaved was the best thing that could have happened to me. I was a horny, out-of-control preacher's kid that my father was determined to marry off. As a slave cunt I get fucked daily and have been able to continue my education. He didn't see the need for college. Honestly, if he had allowed it, I would have probably flunked out because I would have partied and not studied. "

Chris's wrist comp vibrated. He looked down at the message. “The Colonel is ready to see me. I thought his title was Warden. Or director."

"Dominus Mctavish served honorably for twenty-two years in the military. A lot of the staff either served under him or are veterans. He is well respected. We should be going Dominus. “ Blossom rose to her feet with the grace of a dancer smiling at Chris's proffered hand," I spend a lot of time on my knees, so I get up from the floor a lot. But thank you"

Chris followed that fine barcoded ass through the lobby and down a hallway marked "Administration and receiving." He noticed a rather well put together auburn-haired female slave, slave cunt Chris reminded himself, in the position that Blossom had been in earlier. 'Bend and spread' he recalled, in front of a scanner. Red light played over the barcoded ass and the green collared slave straightened up after hearing a beeping noise. Chris noticed that she was wearing what looked like a silver metal thong in the same color as the young woman's collar and cuffs. As the slave touched the door, there was the clicking sound of a lock releasing. After that, the woman went through the door and it clicked again.

Blossom answered the question on the tip of his tongue, " That was Nymph. She is under restrictions and has been assigned one of the less desirable jobs, helping to in process new slaves. "

"Why is she wearing a thong? She is the first clothed... well, sort of clothed slave I have seen."

"Dominus, that is not a thong. It's a chastity belt. She got caught fucking another slave in his cell and missed lights out. The Colonel put her in that for a week. If you will follow me."

"How is that punishment?"

Blossom chuckled, "After you are here a while, a week without sex is a punishment. Or sex you don't really care for. The slave cock is spending a week in the stables as a mare."

"You mean..."

"Yes Dominus. He is bent over taking it up the ass all day and when he's not, his cock is locked up and he has a horsetail butt plug. He hates anal of any kind."

The short hallway led to an unremarkable open office area with doors, to individual offices lining the walls. Men and women worked at desk stations. Almost half the workers were naked and collared. Chris had had a few interviews where he had seen similar sights, but never this many office slaves in one location.

Passing what was clearly a breakroom, Chris noticed that a woman dressed in office casual was sitting on a couch looking at her wrist comp, her khaki skirt bunched up around her waist. A slave cunt had her head between the woman's exposed thighs. The domina was biting her lip and breathing deeply.

Thinking about the woman in the breakroom almost caused Chris to miss that Blossom had stopped at a door marked " Max McTavish, COL, USMC, (retired) Director of Guest Services/Deputy Warden. Blossom knocked on the door.

"Enter," boomed a commanding voice.

Blossom opened the door, and Chris entered. He thought Blossom came in behind him as he heard the door shut.

The office was more like his professors' offices than most of the offices Chris had been in while he was interviewing. Two walls were taken up with floor to ceiling bookcases stuffed with books that had the look of being used rather than decorative. The back wall had several certificates and diplomas.

Chris's perusal was cut short by a tall man with salt and pepper hair, cut military short, getting up from behind a wooden desk and moving around it, hand outstretched.

'Christopher Goff. Max McTavish, I am either Director of Guest Services or Deputy Warden, depending if you have a collar around your neck. Warden Plankston is on medical leave, so you have me. Please have a seat. Sorry for the delay. Was Blossom satisfactory?"

"Err yes. Very much so."

"Domini, may this slave be excused? I have desk duty starting in ten minutes.

"Blossom, actually I want you here for now. I have already notified the front desk. Get comfortable."

"Out of the corner of his eye, Chris saw Blossom go to her knees and then sit back on her ankles, hands in her lap. She seemed to nod slightly as she settled herself.

The next forty minutes were both the best and most bizarre interview he had ever had. Best, because McTavish didn't waste time asking about things already on his resume. He asked for particulars of his education and past work. His prospective boss also seemed to be quite knowledgeable about IT issues from the questions Chris fielded, including assuring Chris that he was free to do freelance coding and retain the rights to anything he created on his own time so long as he didn't let it affect his performance.

No one had ever asked him about his Eagle Scout project before and seemed genuinely interested in his work creating a hiking trail. Most bizarre was that he had never had an interview while a naked woman with big tits kneeled beside him. He did his best to focus on the interview and the questions and tried to ignore the woman who had given him the best blowjob of his life not an hour before.

"You'll l do. You're the best qualified on paper. You know your stuff and can answer questions in plain English. The last person I interviewed, I had to Google words to keep up." McTavish grimaced. And you passed the biggest test."

"Sir?"

"Every person I have interviewed for the position let themselves get distracted by Blossom. You kept focus. You also treated her like an enslaved person rather than a thing. I don't tolerate staff mistreating penal slaves. You're the first applicant to manage all three."

"God's honest sir, it wasn't easy," which got a muffled snort from the slave cunt on the floor next to his chair. McTavish gave a wintery smile and touched the screen of his computer.

"Indeed. Based on your credentials, I can offer you the middle of the Director salary range. It’s all spelled out in the offer letter I just emailed to you. There's also an addendum with some special requirements"

"Sir?"

"I require all staff to have a certain level of fitness. Penal slaves at the Lodge are required to perform two to three hours a day of exercise. Correctional officers have three hours a day, support such as yourself I allow to just do two minimum. Although three hours a day on average is encouraged. "

" I got out of the habit of regular workouts in college and graduate school. But I certainly have no problem getting back into it. Work permitting, of course."

"Ah, perhaps I didn't make myself clear. It's a work requirement. I believe you will find that you will get more done at a higher level of fitness."

I can’t lose this job. I can't lose this job. Chris reminded himself. If it’s part of the job I can spend some time taking walks and working out.

"Understood sir. I just tend to be job oriented."

"And I like that. But being fit is part of the job. One other thing. My policy is to run all staff through the Correctional and Enslavement Officers' course before formal assignment. However, the next class does not start for nine weeks. I need you sooner than that, so I am willing to allow you to take the virtual classroom course."

"That shouldn't be a problem." Chris had already reviewed the materials thanks to the friend that had told him about the position.

"However, you will need to complete the slave familiarization segment."

"It's not part of the online package?"

Chris heard a muffled giggle at his side. The Colonel smiled with teeth.

"No. it's not that kind of course. Anyone working for me at Hidden Hills is required to spend two weeks as a penal slave."

Chris had to remind himself that he would never get an opportunity like this. He had plenty of offers. He could either be working as a drone in one of the major cities in the state in boring positions, or go to the west coast, and barely survive after dealing with the higher costs of living.

"Sir, I haven't ever been convicted of anything."

"Not so much as a parking ticket," McTavish agreed. " There is a little-known provision of law that allows for voluntary servitude up to thirty days provided that the person is a state employee and the indenture holder is the state. The only grounds are for training or disciplinary purposes."

"Disciplinary?"

"There are times that state employees monumentally screw up, but for whatever reason, the State thinks they are salvageable. Rather than fire them, they spend time as a penal slave. The vast majority of cases it’s for training. Experiencing slavery firsthand tends to cut down on abusive behavior."

"How will this work?"

"An order of enslavement will be entered. I need to be very clear on this. Once you formally sign the employment agreement and the enslavement order is entered, you are committed to two weeks in a collar. You can't change your mind midstream. It's part of the reason that we offer an above market rate compensation and relocation package. To be blunt, for two weeks you will be a slave. Two weeks of being subject to the whims of free people. Two weeks where you will almost certainly be taking it up the ass, sucking cock, licking pussy and slave cunt and being sexually used without regard for your needs or preferences. Not to mention two weeks of menial labor. I already know that if you take the job, I will assign you as a janitor, so you can see the entire facility."

Chris swallowed. Did he want the job that badly? He remembered a question he hadn't asked, "Colonel, what happened to my predecessor?"

"An aneurysm. She never knew what hit her. She had been one of my late wife's best friends." A look of genuine regret and sadness crossed McTavish's features before regaining his bland expression. "That's why time is of the essence. The senior IT slave recently ended her sentence. I have a couple of IT slaves holding the fort as it were, but for obvious reasons, they can only do so much. Worse, both are due to be released in four and five weeks, respectively. Neither is interested in staying on as paid staff after their release. Which is why I need an answer right away. I know it's customary to give an applicant time to consider an offer, but I don't have any to give at this point. Sorry."

"I understand sir. I need some time to at least review the offer letter." And decide if I want to spend two weeks with a collar around my neck and take it up the ass, Chris said to himself.

"Of course. Blossom, show Mr. Goff to the hearing room to think things through."

"Yes Dominus."

Blossom led Chris next door to an oversized conference room that was set out like the courtroom that his civics class had toured in high school with a raised desk with the state seal on the front and two tables facing it with a speaking podium dividing them. Chris sat and read the formal offer letter as Blossom sat on the floor in the exact pose that she had in McTavish's office.

"You don't have to do that. You can sit in a chair if you want."

"Thank you, Dominus, but I am fine here."

The offer was better than he thought. Not only was the salary in the middle of the published range, the job included reimbursement of relocation expenses, a free on-site apartment along with "staff board and exclusive reservation rights." He must have wondered about the last aloud as Blossom responded.

"Dominus, staff board includes eating for free off the staff menu. The only restrictions are no alcohol nor premium entrees like prime rib or leg of lamb. You can order those items, but the cost is deducted from your pay as I understand it."

Wow. so, no rent and minimal food costs. "Do you know what 'exclusive reservation rights' means?"

"It means that you can reserve any non-exempt slave to your personal use. Some slaves are in high demand and are exempted."

"So I could ask McTavish to make you part of the package?"

Blossom sighed, "At the risk of second-guessing Dominus McTavish, I suspect that he is that desperate. I am considered exempt. The problem with being a bedwarmer is that such a slave stands out with the general population. It can cause problems."

"Well, I don't want to cause you problems."

Chris came to the end of the document and the blank signature space mocked him. Time to address the thing that was keeping him from signing.

"Blossom, what's it like to suck a cock and take it up the ass?"

"Sucking a cock can be very empowering. Like licking a pussy, for that matter. For a time, you can make the domini shudder and moan like the sluttest slaves if you know what you are doing. That said, the experience can also leave you feeling helpless and used when you are being skull fucked or a domina is squirming on your face smothering you. Hygiene is also an issue. Taste and smell can vary widely.

"Yeah, my AC is busted. I was probably a little rank. Sorry"

"A bit. A bit. But at least you care. Realize that one of the things that got you the offer is the fact that you treated me decently. A lot of guests and some staff see slaves as two- or three-hole animated sex toys. You can never say no. You can never expect an orgasm from the domini. For those two weeks you have no choices."

"What about anal? I am completely heterosexual. I have never done that kind of thing."

"Taking it up the ass doesn't make you gay when you are wearing a collar and have a barcode on your butt. It just means you are a slave without choices. The anus has a lot of nerve endings. As long as you are lubed up, you will be fine. More than fine since guys can get their prostates tickled with a cock or a strap on. You learn to like it. "

"I don't know why two weeks is freaking me out. You have been doing this for years, with years to go and seem to accept it."

"This slave has her good and bad days. I am much less volatile than I used to be. I get plenty of sex, and I am getting an education that I wouldn't have gotten otherwise."

"It's only two weeks. I can do two weeks." Chris affixed his digital signature and hit send before he lost his nerve.

"Dominus, this slave would suggest that you make sure that you are cleaned out before you start your enslavement. Ass to mouth is very popular with the domini."

Before Chris could respond, the side door near the other end of the room opened and a smiling McTavish strode through, followed closely by the desk clerk, Tammy.

"Mr. Goff, thank you for your quick and positive decision. I think you have met Tammy Peterson. She will be helping you get relocated. She can get your things packed and shipped to the Lodge and drive your car up here with your permission. She mentioned to me that you wanted to leave this evening. Is that still the case?"

"Yes, sir. I have to clear my apartment in the morning at nine am. Everything is already packed. I think it will all fit in my car since I had a furnished unit. I was going to get a storage unit until I decided what offer I was going to take."

"This will work out very well." McTavish worked with his wrist comp. Behind him, a printer started whirring. I am printing out a limited power of attorney to allow her to clear your quarters, ship your goods, and get your car back up here. Tammy, use the state credit card. Book rooms for tonight and make sure he gets to the justice complex no earlier than ten am tomorrow."

"Sir?"Tammy asked quizzically

"That will make sure that Chris doesn't have to hang around too long before the Lodge transport arrives."

Chris noted that a lightbulb seemed to go off for the desk clerk, "Indeed sir. Very good."

McTavish turned to Chris. "Tammy can fill you in on what to expect. Follow her advice. She will get you out of here discreetly. Blossom, I don't think I need to ask for your discretion."

"Understand Dominus. No one will know."

Tammy had an overnight bag slung over her shoulder and quickly had them outside on a graveled walk that led to the parking lot. Chris had to ask.

"That seemed a little too easy to get out of the building."

"For us sure. Anyone with a collar wouldn't have gotten locked up in the hallway to the outside door. Control would have locked them up. Before the liquid metal collars, going down that hall would have required requests to unlock both doors. Where is your car?"

"Right here," Chris opened her door, causing her to smile.

Tammy was less amused when she discovered his ac was out. "How do you get around in the heat?"

"Not well. I didn't have a spare two grand to fix it when it went out. At least its cooler in the mountains. And it should be cooler in the city by the time we get there."

Over the two-hour drive, Chris learned quite a bit about his traveling companion. He found that Tammy was also a font of information regarding the Lodge and the nuts and bolts of being enslaved, answering questions that he had not thought to ask Blossom about.

"Tammy, you seem to be awfully knowledgeable about penal slavery. Have you worked at the Lodge long?"

Tammy smiled at him and asked, "You really don't know, do you? Rubbing the pale band around her neck., she said, "Haven’t you wondered about this? I just completed a three-year term for accessory to vehicular homicide. I've only been free for two weeks."

"I had wondered about that, but honestly didn't make the connection. What made you stay at the Lodge? I would have thought you would have wanted to get away from the place."

"I had been studying hospitality management before I let the wrong person drive my car because I was too drunk to drive. The Lodge has several programs to let inmates continue their education, so I continued mine. I graduated about a month before my release. The Col. was kind enough to hire me on."

Chris shivered a bit in his old t-shirt, ratty gym shorts and flip-flops that Tammy had bought in a drugstore on their way to the justice center. The morning rain and stiff breeze had cooled things down and he was a little chilly. His hind end felt oddly stretched. Tammy had insisted on using the extra shower nozzle she called an "aquacock" to clean out his rectum. Normally, he would have been fascinated by the attachment that flushed and cleaned his bowels. The discomfort overwhelmed his inquisitiveness, and he grumbled to Tammy, who replied.

"Trust me, you will thank me later."

"Why did you have me wear this? I am cold."

"Because you won't miss them and it will be weeks before you get what you leave in there. They were notified sixty days prior to my release that I was out processing at the Lodge and I just got my wrist comp the day before yesterday. Speaking of which, let me have your wrist comp and wallet." She handed back his driver’s license.

"So, what about that?"

"Worst case, we can get a replacement issued pretty quick at the Lodge itself. Knowing the Colonel, he will probably have it overnighted up there. Ok, go through that door there" pointing to a nondescript metal door marked "intake" To his surprise, she leaned up and gave him a kiss.

"For luck."

"You better not be my long-lost sister," he quipped with a smile. "On with you. See you in a few hours."

Walking the few steps to the door, he heard a clicking sound like a lock releasing.as he pulled the handle. As it shut behind him, he heard the same sound.

Chris was in a room that was a bizarre cross between " government office" and "locker room. " Two rows of plastic seats ran back-to-back to a metal door on the far end. Six desks were arrayed three to a side. Four were unoccupied. The walls behind the desks were covered with lockers. A thirtysomething black-haired deputy waved him over to a desk.

"Here to surrender yourself?"

"Yes sir." Chris was proud of the fact that his voice didn't waiver.

"Ok, ID. Place both hands flat on the panel in front of you. Keep them there till you hear a ping."

Taking his driver's license, the deputy inserted it into a reader. Chris put his hands on the white plastic sheet on top of the desk, which softly glowed when touched. The deputy grabbed a plastic bin from a stack behind him and placed the bin on his desk. The pinging sound caused him to look at a screen. Without looking away from the flat-screen, the deputy said, "Strip"as if that were the most natural instruction imaginable.

Tammy had warned him this was going to happen. He made quick work of his tee and gym shorts and underwear. At least it was warmer here.

"Gather your clothes and put them in the bin. You will get them back when you are released."

As soon as he loaded the bin with his flip-flops, shirt, and shorts, Chris was instructed to interlock his fingers and put his hands behind his head. The deputy then asked him a series of questions, mostly about his health, medications, and allergies. The last question Tammy hadn't warned him about.

"Are you homosexual, bisexual, or heterosexual?"

"Errr... I am straight." He resisted the urge to proclaim that he was a meat popsicle.

The deputy smirked. "That going to change. Come around..." The deputy's wrist comp went off. Looking at it, he scowled. "Ok slave. Your ride is running early. Hands behind your back and turn."

Cold handcuffs were snapped around his wrists. Chris was firmly directed towards a metal door at the far end of the room. Stopping in front of it, Chris had the deputy say. "Open Door Nine. One for slave processing."

Mortification kept Chris from really focusing on what was going on around him. He could hear his bare feet slapping on the floor. He felt the coolness of the concrete. He saw uniformed men and women around him, ignoring him like they saw naked, handcuffed people every day. Which they probably did.

"Stop." The deputy reinforced the command will a hand on Chris's bare shoulder. A pair of deputies were escorting a green collared brunette him with full breasts and a tearstained face between them out of the door marked " SLAVE PROCESSING " The slave reminded him of his cheerleader crush in high school that stood him up for prom.

"That slave cock has a nice dick. Twenty, thirty fewer pounds and he'll fetch a good price. How's his mouth Curtis?"

The deputy behind him snorted, "good question. He's shipping out today and I didn't have time to test them out when I first stripped him.

"Trish has an open spot so you may get your tryout sooner rather than later."

"That's true. My break is coming up, after all."

"And we need to get this little piece of fuck meat to her date with the auction block," the blonde slave let out a whimper.

The other deputy remarked as the trio pulled away from Chris, "Buck up, dearie. The next two years will be over before you know it."

Chris was directed into the room the slave had just been escorted out of. The first thing he saw was the enslavement station. He had read descriptions of it both in his civics classes and later when he was preparing for the interview at the Lodge. The term "high-tech pillory" had stuck with him and he could see the reason for the description. The one large and two small padded circles within the two-piece metal frame certainly matched the historical device. The two metal retracted arms above the unoccupied station, along with the stainless-steel construction, indicated this was a modern take on the historical punishment construct.

He also got the first sign of what he was about to look like in the device in the form of an African-American woman in the station next to where he suspected he was going to wind up shortly. Only her back and ass along with her rather shapely legs were visible, the metal yoke hiding her face and hands. The two metal arms were busy with her backside. One was plunged into her anus. The other was scribing a barcode in white ink that clearly contrasted with her dark chocolate complexion.

Firm hands turn Chris away from the enslavement machine toward a row of shackles hanging from the ceiling above a matching set of shackles on the floor. He was led to the far-right set.

"Slave will spread his legs," Chris complied with some trepidation. Tammy had told him about this as well. Chris felt the cool metal cuffs secured around the first one and then the other ankle.

"Slave will raise his arms."

The deputy clipped one of the hanging cuffs over his left wrist just under the handcuff link, followed by his right wrist. The handcuffs were then removed. Chris heard a whirring sound as the chains retracted into the floor and ceiling, leaving him stretched into an X-shape.

A new female voice spoke, "pursuant to sentence corporal punishment shall commence."

The first lash caught Chris by surprise, and he cried out in pain. The fire along his back reminded him that he never asked how many lashes he was going to get. As stroke after stroke kissed his back, buttocks and thighs, never twice in the exact same place, he wondered when it was going to end. The shards of his pride drove him to not make any sounds beyond a grunt after each strike of the whip.

Apparently, seven was his lucky number. A female deputy with brown hair streaked with gray entered his field of vision to stride to a table where she put down a flogger, donned a pair of nitrile gloves and grabbed a tube with writing on it. A few moments later, cool relief replaced the burning of his back.

"There now doesn't that help sweet meat? After Aunt Jasmine makes you feel all better, you will get some nice jewelry you'll be wearing for the next couple of years."

Chris panicked internally, "couple of years?" Then he calmed down, realizing that it was part of the masquerade to ensure that he be treated like any other slave. No slave would be sent to the Lodge for just two weeks, so a suitable back story had to be created.

The deputy returned to the table, stripping off the gloves after putting what was apparently an analgesic cream down. She opened the box and took out a long green colored metal strip. Walking back to Chris, she looked him in the eye and said, "hold still." She then looped the strip around his neck.

Chris jumped from the sliding sensation around his throat as the liquid metal sized and bonded itself to form a seamless collar around his neck. It was tight without being constricting and Chris understood why Tammy had such a smooth line of pale flesh around her own neck. The collar adhered like a second skin with absolutely no gap between it and his flesh.

"Aunt Jasmine" repeated the process with his wrists and ankles. The shackles above his head released at the same time he felt his wrists being forced behind him until the wrist cuffs came together with an audible click. Then the ankle shackles fell away as well.

"Okay, now let's get you branded and ready to go to where you'll be spending the next two years."

Chris retraced his steps to the enslavement station. The deputy led him to face the unoccupied slot of the four-yoke enslavement station."Kneel up and bend forward." Just as Chris thought he was going to fall flat on his face, his wrists unlocked, allowing him to adopt an all-fours position. At the same time he was doing this, he felt straps secure his calves. The same straps pulled his knees apart.

"Slave will insert his head through the large hole, followed by his wrists in the two smaller holes on either side."

The padding around the head and wrist holes turned out to inflate like a blood pressure cuff, securing him firmly in the device. The deputy continued to address him, but her tone changed from oddly friendly to that of an official saying something that she had said a thousand times before.

"Be advised that as a penal slave duly convicted by the laws of the state, all your rights and privileges as a free citizen have been suspended for the duration of your enslavement. You are a slave cock. Female slaves are referred to as slave cunts. The only real difference is that you have two holes to use and slave cunts have three. Unless otherwise directed, you should only speak when spoken to and address all free women as Domina and all freemen as Dominus. You will obey any and all commands by a free person without hesitation or argument. Failure to do so will result in disciplinary action. By law, I am required to demonstrate to you the first disciplinary setting."

Molten lava poured down his back. A distant part of his mind told him that this was part of the neural induction feature of the S21. He cried out in agony anyway. As quick as it started, it stopped. Chris panted, working to recover his equilibrium. Jasmine continued, "most domini don't enjoy inflicting pain. See to it that we don't have to and you don't have to experience it again. Don't go anywhere while I take care of a couple of your fellow slaves."

A whirring sound distracted Chris from his contemplation of the deputy's lame joke. The cold slick metal pressing against his butt hole got his full attention. A squirt of the cool liquid followed by a slow but insistent pressure caused his anus to admit two-way traffic for the first time in his life. The ever helpful geek side of his brain reminded him that the anal invader served a dual function. First and foremost, it immobilized his buttocks while the other metal arm inscribed the F of the convicted felon on his left cheek, followed by the barcode and slave registration number on his right cheek. The second feature was to act as part of the "transport and restraint system" commonly known as a "stake" The tube would remain inserted in his rectum and mate to a post on the seat of a prisoner transport vehicle, holding him immobile for his trip to the Lodge.

Chris looked at the large HD3D screen in front of him. He couldn't avoid it actually as his head restraint forced his head up and for just enough to only be able to see what was in front of him. The blonde slave cunt he encountered earlier was surrounded by three naked uncollared men who appeared to be related. The younger two seemed to be fit with the muscles that indicated hard manual labor rather than a lot of gym time. The older of the trio was also in pretty good shape but was developing a bit of a beer gut. The new slave was being impaled on the rather respectable cock of one of the younger men while the other plunged into her ass in a powerful stroke. The two didn't take long to get a rhythm. Chris was surprised to not only hear her moaning in pleasure but exhorting the two to go faster. At least until the elder of the trio filled her mouth with his cock and started face fucking her.

"I guess if that little slave cunt was going to try to scam a garage, she could've picked worse more shops than Patterson and sons. I know the dad, Joe Patterson and he told me that they're going to try to buy her and install her on a breeding bench in the waiting room." Aunt Jasmine remarked. "Hello Curtis, Tom. What brings you here?"

"It's my break. Since Tom's on break too I got him to help me break in the fresh meat. How soon will Betty and Seth be here?"

"It's your lucky day. I just got an update from Betty, and they are about thirty minutes out and Pudge here should be done right about..." Chris felt the incessant pin pricks that had migrated from left to right on his ass cease at the same time as the stake pulled from his ass, "now. You have 15 minutes."
"Pudge?" a voice behind Chris remarked as he heard the sound of two pairs of pants unzipping as the deputy named Curtis stood in front of him and blocked his view of the flatscreen in favor of a rapidly expanding cock.

"Well he is carrying a bit of extra," Curtis chuckled as he then said, "Open, convict" The tingling down is back reminded Chris of the cost of disobedience. He opened wide and the cock was plunged down his throat without regard for his breathing. "No teeth either, cock slut." as another cock entered Chris's recently vacated rectum causing him to bobble a bit.

Chris tried to do some of the things that Blossom had done to him yesterday. It was quickly apparent that all Curtis wanted was to skull fuck him and Chris tried to relax and just take it. He silently thanked Tammy for making sure his ass was cleaned out and lubed up. While not exactly enjoying the experience, the cocksman behind him was tickling his prostate with his steady strokes. The only prostate exam he had ever experienced had tickled but was over quickly. This was a constant stimulation. Despite himself he started to enjoy it. He could tell his cock did.

"Five minute warning you two." Aunt Jasmine sang out breathlessly. Out of the corner of his eye between strokes, he could just make out the African American woman licking the female deputy with apparently gusto. The two male deputies picked up the pace.

The only warning that Chris got that he was about to get his first mouthful of cock cum was Curtis hissing, "Swallow every drop cocksucker." A few seconds later he was gulping down Curtis's cum. All he could think about the taste was that Curtis was not a pineapple eater.

A voice behind him grunted out, " I’m gonna blow," right before something seemed to fill Chris's ass.

"Don't pull out till I tell you to Ted!" Jasmine barked. Chris felt the cock shrink in his ass just as the instruction to pull out was given. A couple of seconds later the mechanical arm slammed the anal probe back in his well lubed asshole.

"Good job Jas. Didn't spill a drop."

Unconsciously Chris was licking the cock in front of him much like Blossom had. Just as he realized what he was doing, the deputy stepped back and tucked his now limp dick back into his pants and zipped up.

"Curtis, get those two to the sally port. Their ride will be here shortly, and I need to get the two blonds fed before the afternoon auctions."

Things moved quickly after that. First, he felt a sharp prick in his left butt cheek along with a "pop" sound that was repeated along with a contralto yip next to him. Next, Chris found himself released from the enslavement machine with the stake up his ass making it odd to stand up. He was commanded to step into orange flip flops almost identical to the ones he walked into the building with. From there he was told to rest his wrists to either side of the green collar of the black woman that he had seen when he first entered the room. She was a couple of inches shorter than himself, so it wasn't too uncomfortable. The shiny stake in her butt was quite the contrast to her dark skin as was the white F and barcode and numbers.

Exiting into what looked like a garage except with doors on either end Chris noticed a line of naked female slaves ahead of them. They all looked trim and attractive; a bit disheveled. What an old roommate had called "freshly fucked."

"I see the road crew took advantage of the rain moving in to give out guests a going away party." Curtis chuckled.

A female deputy snorted, " No kidding. I thought we were going to have to shock a couple of them. I almost feel sorry for Betty and Seth. The bus is going to be pretty rank by the time they get to the Lodge."

When he was ordered to bend and spread, the shift of his paunch caused him to nearly fall flat on his face. Only both of his palms hitting the pavement averted a face plant. After the beep, strong hands helped him upright. Chris was mortified as his wrists were pulled together behind him with a now familiar click.

A kind voice instructed him to "Step towards the bus. And don't worry. A few weeks at the Lodge and you will not only be slimmed down but bending and spreading with the best of them."

As he got on the bus, he noticed an empty section of seats enclosed by plexiglass walls that could only be accessed by a door built into bubble. The back of his mind told him that was reserved for violent penal slaves.

The rest of the bus was unremarkable except that each of the plastic bench seats had a post sticking up out of the middle of the seat and there were fold down armrests. The back row had a pair of plush seats set where the middle of the aisle would be. Chris was the last passenger and he noticed that each slave had a row to herself and were staring straight ahead and not moving at all.

Chris was directed to the row right behind the woman who had been in the enslavement yoke next to him. The guard, who he thought was "Betty" from the banter he had overheard, placed him over the post and gently sat him down. He head a click sound as he felt a vibration in his rectum. She then pulled down the arm rests to either side and made an entry on her wrist comp. Both his wrists suddenly felt like they were glued to the rests. He couldn't turn his head at all. Betty whispered in his ear. "The other officer, Seth, is nursing a migraine. I will be driving, and he will be sitting quietly in the back probably with his eyes closed. God help you if you give him any reason to open them. It's a miserable rainy day and I strongly suggest that you take the time to catch a nap. Raise two fingers on your right hand if you understand." Chris did so and she strode to the head of the bus after bucking him into the seat. The other guard made his way to the back as Betty seemed to whisper something into her voice comp and the garage door rose exposing the rainy-day Betty had mentioned. Chris closed his own eyes.

####

A bump had jarred Chris awake in time to see the Lodge sign pass his limited field of vision followed by an immediate veer to the right past the sign he saw yesterday saying "NO ADMITTANCE. AUTHORIZED VEHICLES ONLY." Pulling around the back of the Lodge revealed an almost identical gate as the one they had pulled out of earlier rolling open. The only difference to the justice center was there was room to turn the bus around, so it was facing the now closing gate.

Exiting was the reverse of boarding. Chris was first off the bus, Betty steading him as he descended with his arms behind him and wearing the slippery flip flops. Once he bent and spread the second time, thankfully without falling on his face, he was walked into the building to a shower area where the same slave removed the stake that he saw yesterday. The African American woman soon joined him, bent slightly, palms against the wall as the slave cunt with the chastity belt used the exact same device that Tammy had helped him use earlier. This time the mixture seemed to sooth his abused ass. The contented sigh next to him confirmed it was doing the same for his sister in slavery.

Chris was surprised by the pair being coffled together and marched out of the room by a gruff ex-military type who keyed his wrist comp to open the door that Chris quickly realized was the same alcove and door that he had seen the punished slave enter yesterday. Retracing the path he had trod just yesterday, the taciturn officer knocked on the door to McTavish's office.

"Enter"

The man opened the door and ushered them inside. Taking a page from Blossom, Chris went to his knees and put his hands behind his back. The woman took her cues from him and followed his actions. The guard cleared his throat and barked out, "Officer Allen with a party of two slaves reporting as ordered sir."

"Thank you Allen. This will not take long. I know that I don't need to tell you this but keep what you are about to hear to yourself."

"Of course Colonel."

McTavish looked at his display and grimaced. "Pudge and Jugs. I really wish the deputies would use a little more imagination. This is the time that I would spell out your enslaved status, direct you to read the manual and hold your questions till tomorrow. I still expect you two to read the manual but I don't expect any questions. I will answer a few tonight. First, you are both legal slaves and will continue in that status for the next two weeks. I have already told Mr. Goff that he will be assigned to janitorial services. Ms Peck, you will be working for housekeeping. Chris snapped his head around to look at the woman beside him to find she had done the same thing. McTavish chuckled.

"That is why I am seeing you separately from the other four slave cunts that were on the bus with you. And why I need to cut this short. You both will be assigned the same cell as Blossom and Circe. Fortuitously they had two slots open and Blossom knows you Pudge. Jugs you will remember Circe from your own interview. Before you go, I want to make it clear that they are both senior slaves to you. You follow their orders no differently than you would the domini for the next two weeks. That goes for any other slaves you encounter. You're dismissed. Officer Allen escort the slaves to their cell."

"Yes sir. Slaves will rise."

Officer Allen directed Chris and his sister slave Ms. Peck, Jugs whatever back the way they came. Instead of going through the door they first came out of, they continued down the hall to another metal door with an additional scanner next to it. Officer Allen spoke to his wrist comp.

"Slave transfer to cell fifty-five. Open door nine."

As the door was swinging open, Alan gruffly remarked, "slaves will note the scanner on the wall. In future, unaccompanied slaves will bend and spread, facing the scanner to gain access to the cellblock. Scanners like these are the various areas of the facility, including guest accommodations. Trying to access areas you are not cleared for will lead to corporal punishment."

As Chris walked down the hallway the taciturn Allen again spoke as they passed an unoccupied metal and glass room. "That is the control room for the cellblock. If you are returning from a guest room after lockdown, you are required to report there before proceeding to your cell"

Chris counted the numbers stenciled above each cell door and was already coming to a stop before officer Allen commanded them to a halt in front of a cell numbered "55"

The guard barked into his wrist comp, "Open door bravo fifty-five for slave lockup, two slaves."

"Slaves have been coded to cell fifty-five... Proceed," a female voice responded from Allen's wrist comp.as the door slid open.

"Slaves Blossom and Circe will stand back to the far wall." Officer Allen barked. Blossom and another extremely attractive green colored slave came into view, moving to stand against the far wall with her hands clasped behind their backs.

"Slaves Pudge and Jugs will enter the cell. Slaves Blossom and Circe will familiarize the new slaves with the features of the cell and further ensure that they read the orientation materials. Further be advised that this cell will be locked down until oh seven hundred tomorrow. Dinner will be served to the cell at eighteen hundred hours and breakfast at oh six thirty hours. That is all."

With that, Allen slid the door shut where it locked with an audible click.

End part 1
Last edited by eroticstoryspinner on Wed May 25, 2022 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author eroticstoryspinner for the post (total 10):
Freight_TrainjeepsterJustBobaudiq9jean.amelotCarl BradfordMr. SmithZeeChromosomeBelindaGee

eroticstoryspinner
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: IT Slave

Part 2

"Circe this is the guy was telling you about with the nice cock and tasty cum." Looking at Chris, Blossom continued, " So, I am calling you Pudge for the next two weeks?"

"I guess, is there any reason you couldn't call me Chris in private?"

Circe interjected as she walked toward Chris's companion, "it's a bad idea for the same reason I won't be calling Ms. Peck anything but Jugs for the next two weeks." She tweaked the new slaves’ dark nipples, "nice and hard," she reached between the woman's legs and brought her fingers up giving them a lick, "just as tasty as I remember."

Jugs spoke for the first time," I told you last week I'm not a lesbian," attempting to back away from Circe, who sighed.

"You may not be a lesbian, but you need to get used to the idea that for the next two weeks you're a three hole slave cunt. That's why it's not a good idea to call each other by our free names. It can give you delusions of choice." Circe then moved to the king size bed, which Chris realized was the only bed in the room whatsoever, and sat on it spreading her legs wide to expose a smooth shaved cunt.

"On your knees Jugs it's time to return the favor." Jugs looked like a deer caught in the headlights.

"Jugs, remember what the Colonel told us. We have to obey them. And from what little I could see you didn't have any problem licking that deputy at the justice center." Chris said, hoping to get through to his future coworker.

The Black woman slowly moved to the bedside and went to her knees between Circe's legs. She took a tentative lick, then another. And another. Quickly she started licking with the same enthusiasm that Chris had seen earlier today. Blossom took his hand, breaking him away from the girl-on-girl action.

"Time to return your own favor, stud," Blossom whispered into his ear.

Within minutes Chris had his own face between blossom's legs next to Circe and Jugs. He could still count the number of times he had gone down on a woman with one hand but he tried to do the things that his previous partners had told him they had liked, especially spelling out the alphabet.

"Right there Pudge! Keep doing that!" Chris did and was soon rewarded with a scream from Blossom and a face full of cum. He had read about squirters, but it always thought that was just some porn thing. He looked up to see Blossom's, heaving breasts and blissful expression. She looked down at him, smiled, and said "the next two weeks are going to be so bad. I thought I was going to have to train you a lot more."

"This slave cunts not so bad either," Circe panted," her tongue needs a little fine tuning but she's going to do just fine."

Blossom giggled, "well I owe this slave cock my ass. Since he's dressed to fuck me now."

"Blossom, if it's all the same to you after taking it up the ass myself, I'm not sure I ever want to do that to someone else."

"You mean you didn't like it?"

Chris could feel his face flush, "well, after the pain went away and the guy's cock kept tickling my prostate, it did feel pretty good toward the end. But women don't have prostates."

"Pudge, you need to get over that. I love taking it up the ass. I guarantee you that your butts is going to get plumbed more than a few times in the next two weeks." Blossom turned, got on all fours, and wiggled her ass seductively. "Fill me with that big dick, slave cock."

His cock slid easily into Blossoms well lubricated starfish. He pumped in and out of her and marveled at how different fucking an ass felt from sinking into a cunt. Blossoms cries of pleasure assured him that she was enjoying the experience. Soon, Jugs was making happy cries as Circe was servicing her with a strap on.

The foursome changed positions and partners till interrupted by dinner being brought to the cell. Chris was more than ready to continue, as was Jugs but both were firmly instructed to go over the rules and regulations of the Lodge.

"There will be a quiz afterwards," Circe teased, "if you pass there will be a reward."

The reward before lights out was well worth it Chris thought. As he drifted off to sleep, he was thinking the next two weeks wasn't going to be that bad after all.

#####

Chris could not have been more wrong. The last ten days had been mostly mindless menial labor punctuated by daily three-hour exercise sessions and generally unfulfilling sex. The only real relief that he got was evenings with his cellmates even that was infrequent as Circe, Blossom, and surprisingly Jugs, were often sampled during guest services and checked out to guest rooms during the evening often returning after lights out if at all.

Chris on the other hand, didn't normally participate in afternoon guest services because of his janitorial duties. He gained a new appreciation for cleaning people who toiled without thanks and less notice. The invisibility was even more pronounced as a naked slave cock. It was humbling. The closest he got to the Lodges afternoon orgy and slave buffet was cleaning up afterwards.

On the tenth afternoon of his enslavement, a middle-aged couple arrived right as Chris was putting away the pool cleaning tools that he had just used to spruce up the Olympic size pool. His supervisor had made it clear to him that the aquatic center was open until midnight but was generally deserted between the time guest services ended, which started the dinner hour, and eight PM or so. Chris had hoped to get his work done, grab a late dinner and have time to take Blossoms advice to spend time in the slave recreation area. His balls were aching and jerking off in the cell wasn't feasible.

"Damm, I knew we were going to miss out. That flat couldn't have come at a worse time" the woman pouted.

"Darling there's always tomorrow. We'll be here for a week." The man saw Chris and called out, "Slave, fetch us two gin and tonics."

"Domini, unfortunately the bar is closed until 9 PM. However, I can have room service bring your order."

"Very well. Ask them how long it will take and let us know.

"Yes Dominus." Chris made his way to the vacant bar and called in the order. He was told it would be about twenty minutes due to the dinner rush. As he walked back toward the couple, he noticed the woman was eyeing him appreciatively. Well not him exactly, but his cock. While the last ten days had started to melt off a few pounds, his body was still a long way away from the cut tone of almost all the other slave cocks. The man was also giving him the eye.

"Domini, your drinks will be here in about minutes."

A wordless exchange passed between the free couple. The woman spoke, "slave cock on your back," The man interjected.

"Get on the lounger boy. I'm not going to be left out here." The woman giggled, "I would never dream of such a thing Calvin."

As she shed her one-piece swimsuit, Chris's neglected dick couldn't help but get hard. The woman had DD breasts that only had a trace of sag and the biggest nipples Chris had ever seen despite several days of viewing naked women both collared and free. As he settled on the lounger, the now nude woman straddled his erect cock and plunged down on it, sighing in happiness. She pumped up and down like some carousel pony. He reached for her nipples only to be slapped away.

"Naughty slave. You can look but don't touch."

Chris felt his legs being hoisted, exposing his starfish. A couple of seconds later a cock slammed into his ass and started pumping. The angle was awkward and uncomfortable, but at the rate the domina was going he would be getting off soon. From her screams, the domina had gotten her release.

"Your drinks sir, mam."

At that, the domina dismounted from him just as the man filled his rectum with cum. Chris looked up, surprised to see Tammy as the man waved his cock in Chris's face.

"Clean me off."

Chris complied as the woman asked Tammy about the room service selections.

"Mam, we are not able to provide more than drink orders to the aquatic area. You would have a full selection in your room.

"Fair enough. How can we reserve the slave cock to our room? He was adequate."

"Apologies, he has already been reserved for the evening. That was why I delivered your order, I am supposed to fetch him for his next assignment. Come Pudge."

I wish, Chris said to himself but followed Tammy through the staff door and past the seats with dildos mounted on them to warm up the slaves before guest services. He was glad for any excuse to escape this pair. "Domina..." he asked timidly.

"You are free to speak. Wondering who checked you out?"

"This slave was curious."

"You will find out shortly."

Tammy walked down a hall that ended in a door marked, "AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY" She placed her palm on a panel mounted to the side. After the click she reached for the knob and opened the door and walked into a vestibule with a breathtaking view of green covered mountains and hallways running to either side. She turned left and repeated the process at a door with "S132" in brass-colored letters. The door opened to an open plan room with sliding doors on one end and a kitchen area off to the left divided by an island with bar stools The right side had a large blank HD3D screen mounted over a fireplace facing a couch and two overstuffed chairs to either side enclosing what looked like some sort of animal skin rug.

"Feel free to look around. Don't try to go outside or you will be hogtied by your collar and the reaction force will be banging on my door. I am going to get more comfortable." She exited the room.

Chris looked around the bare space. It had an unlived in look almost like a hotel. Chris was unnerved by the realization that Tammy had been the one to check him out. She would be the first free person to use him that he had some acquaintance with. The hours they had spent together up till his reporting in at the jail had contained a lot of fun conversations. He hoped that she would let him cum at least. Or at least jerk off before she sent him away.

"Am I pleasing dominus?"

He whirled to see Tammy, dressed only in a leather collar and leather cuffs, moving to her knees, her flaming hair down and framing her large, tanned breasts and beautiful face. A redhead who tanned, Chris marveled. He finally regained the power of speech.

"Domina... Tammy... this slave doesn't understand."

"Penal slaves are fair game for the free staff... unless you know they are part of a slave familiarization exercise. Officer Bill Donavan is bending Jugs over every chance he gets. That's why you haven't seen her for the past few days. He has some accumulated time off he has to use or lose, and he hasn't let her out of his quarters. But if you are aware, then hands off for the first ten days. Well, its been ten days." She smiled impishly.

"But why the collar, the cuffs?"

"Because I miss being used like a slave cunt. Being bent over and having my ass and cunt plowed and then tasting myself while cleaning cum off a big cock. A cock like yours."

"But why me? There are plenty of slave cocks here that are a lot fitter than me." Chris could not believe that came out of his mouth. His dick was scrambling to take control of his bran and get busy.

"Word is you have pretty tasty cum. I love a man who likes pineapple. Plus, you haven't been conditioned to not take a woman roughly like the guys who have been her for years. Finally, I don't want my... cravings to get out in the general population. I do have to work with the slave cocks." She lifted up her full breasts, displaying her diamond hard nipples," You want to suck and chew on these tits?" She glanced at his rock-hard cock, “Do you want those balls drained or not? I'm your slutty slave cunt and I am right here."

The frustration of having no control, no say over his body for the last ten days snapped something in Chris. He strode over and grabbed her by the hair. "Open your mouth and swallow every drop." He slammed his frustrated cock between her lips. Her mouth was like velvet. It wasn't long before she was eagerly gulping down a load.

"Present your ass for fucking," he roared. It felt good to be the one giving the orders instead of taking them. In a flash she was ass up and head resting on the floor. Chris slid smoothly into her back channel and did his own impression of a carousel pony."

"Oh God, I've missed this. Fuck this slut's ass! Pound me till your cock is coming out of my mouth!" Chris did his best to not let her down.

After he spewed into her butt. Chris's traitorous stomach growled, causing Tammy to chuckle. "You missed dinner didn't you."

"Yes Domin..."

"Call me Tammy here please. Slut, cunt, whore, and cocksucker works too." she said smiling.

"Ok Tammy, yeah, I can eat."

"That's what Blossom tells me. That little slut has been teasing me nonstop."

"Really? That seems a little disrespectful from what I have seen of how the domini act."

"Normally it might be, but I cut her some slack. I spent the last year of my enslavement in Blossom and Circe's cell. Circe wields a mean strap on."

"Indeed." Chris anus clinched at the thought of last night's pegging session.

"Chef salad ok? I understand you have some caloric restrictions?"

"Sure." Chris's grumble about the diet was lost by his brain locking onto the view of Tammy's bare ass poking up as she reached into the refrigerator. Her very fuckable ass.

After the meal, Tammy suggested that he join her in the shower, " You can also eat as much of my zero-calorie pie for dessert as you want."

Dessert was just as good as she promised.

After the fourth or fifth round, Chris was laying on what he had learned was a sheepskin rug with an equally spent Tammy next to him. Looking at the clock on the wall, he was shocked to realize it was nearly midnight.

"Tammy?"

"Ummm, ready to go again?"

"I wish. I was looking at the time."

She grabbed her wrist comp off the side table, "Yeah, time to go to bed."

"Do I just go back to the cell block?"

"No, I have you assigned to me for the next four days. You will be sleeping in my bed. Some anyway." She gave him a saucy wink.

"I won't complain, but I still need to get some sleep. I am due to help clean the stables tomorrow."

"About that. The Colonel has assigned me to get you up to speed on the IT issues so you can hit the ground running as soon as the collar comes off. You see, while hospitality management is my passion and career path, I was one of the IT slaves along with working the front desk."

"You're kidding."

"Nope. I enjoy the IT stuff and was decent at it. I just didn't love it enough to make it my life's work. Never fear. While you will be spending your days learning the ins and outs of the Lodge's system, you will still be my collared slave cock during the off time and I intend to ride you like a pony."

"You do love my dick, don't you?"

"Your dick? Yep, I will ride that too."

"You little vixen. We will see who will be riding who." as he shifted to mount her and galop into the night."

#####

Two years later:

Chris reread the latest email from Tammy. He missed her dearly but she was ecstatic for the chance to join the management team of one of the premier resorts in Florida. The all-inclusive adults only reset complex had made her an offer she just couldn't refuse. All indications were that she was thriving.

It had been hard at first. He had dived into work and slacked off on his exercise and hygiene till the Colonel had taken him in hand, forcing him to exercise and going as far as requiring him to "go hiking" with him. Chis had learned really quick that a Marine's idea of a hike involved a fifty pound rucksack and a brutal pace.
But it had snapped him out of his funk. Now he hit the gym and the shower daily and was proud of his lean figure. He would never be Thor, but there wasn't an ounce of fat on him now. Blossom had shared with him that most of the slave cunts and more than a few of the slave cocks wanted to share his bed.

Turning to the news feed for his old hometown, he glanced at the presentence reports. Call him petty, but he got a little smirk of satisfaction in seeing the kings and queens of his high school that made his time there a living hell so often winding up in a collar on the auction block. A couple had actually ended up at the Lodge in the last couple of years but he actively avoided them. He wasn't that petty.

A name linked to a picture of a brunette woman with sad eyes caught his attention. Emily Peters. The cheerleader who stood him up for prom. The last he heard she had gone to some private eastern college. Right before his mom passed, she had mentioned that the Peters had fallen on some hard times. He scanned the file. Two counts of misdemeanor shoplifting and consecutive sentencing which make it nearly two years and a felon brand. Scheduled for auction. Tomorrow morning. He looked again at the eyes so different from the confident, sassy girl he knew in high school. He didn't feel a bit of satisfaction. He hit his wrist comp.

"Colonel. I need a favor."

AFTERWARD:

For those of you who are familiar with my work. Emily is the slave cunt "Poms" You can read more of her and Chris Goff's story in my other stories.
These users thanked the author eroticstoryspinner for the post (total 5):
jeepsterCarl Bradfordjean.amelotJustBobZeeChromosome

JustBob
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by JustBob »

I really enjoyed this. Please follow up with a Poms story. I also would love to see you finish up the Red and junior McTavish storyline.
These users thanked the author JustBob for the post (total 2):
Carl BradfordZeeChromosome

eroticstoryspinner
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

JustBob wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 8:57 pm I really enjoyed this. Please follow up with a Poms story. I also would love to see you finish up the Red and junior McTavish storyline.
Thanks for the kind words!

I am working on Penal Slavery Part 7. Things are moving along
These users thanked the author eroticstoryspinner for the post:
ZeeChromosome

Mr. Smith
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mr. Smith »

Another great chapter. I am looking forward to learning the backstory behind how Emily becomes Poms. It would be fun to see Chris and Peck use each others slave names from time to time with all the other slaves clueless. I found it interesting that the slave's were allowed dildos and strapons in their rooms and that Chris would be on the receiving end of a pegging from Blossom. That would seem to be a dangerous gambit for a slave knowing the man will soon a free man working at the Lodge while she remains a slave. Did she somehow make him enjoy it? :siren:
These users thanked the author Mr. Smith for the post (total 2):
Carl BradfordZeeChromosome