Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Hospital humiliation!

New to writing? Post your story here. For first-time authors.
SJONES1234
Lurker

Hospital humiliation!

Post by SJONES1234 »

I’ve always been a people pleaser and if I can help someone then I will but the moment I said ‘yes, of course’ to the matron on my ward has made me stop and think first, as without knowing I had volunteered to what was possibly the most embarrassing hour (though it felt like ten!) of my life.

The brief backstory is that a number of years ago during the birth of my daughter I had to undergo a very short surgical procedure where basically they have to make a small incision in your perineum which for the less ‘medical’ of you is tiny bit of skin between your pussy and your bum.

I was lying in my bed on the ward when the matron, she was not the scary type from the movies she was only about 30 , blonde, very pretty and really nice so when she approached me and reminded me that it was a teaching hospital I couldn’t really refuse.

She said that apparently the stitching on my tiny scar was exemplary so would I mind if she brought in some of the med students to show them such a good example of the surgeons handywork I couldn’t really say no.

There were about 12 beds on the ward, quite close together but there were curtains that could be drawn around when privacy was required so when matron returned with 8 young students they pretty much filled the small space and when matron asked one of them to pull the curtain she made a pretty poor job of it and there were definitely a couple of gaps.
Also it was visiting time so the whole place was pretty busy with people of all ages visiting their loved ones.

‘Ok gather round everyone’ said matron, then continued, ‘Mrs Smith has kindly agreed to let me show you her stitches and I really want you to study them well as it’s the neatest set I’ve seen’.

‘OK Mary let’s get you ready’ said Matron as she pulled back the sheets leaving me feeling pretty exposed in just my nightdress surrounded by the students, there was probably six girls and two boys, late teens and early twenties’ at the very beginning of their careers, all young and eager to learn.

‘Now Mary if you would lift up your bottom I’ll get you ready’

I nervously did as she asked but gasped as prior to sliding the pillow underneath me she whisked my night dress right up leaving me completely exposed from my tummy button down, somehow it seemed more humiliating that I had been shaved by one of the nurses when I first came in a few days earlier so my poor pink hairless pussy was even more on show to everyone gathered around the bed.

‘Now everyone I’ll ask Mrs Smith to draw her knees up and then let them drop to the sides’

Slightly now on auto-pilot I did as she asked, I’d been in this position before but that was only with one doctor or one nurse, being in this humiliating position in front of a gaggle of students was a different matter altogether, also I was horribly aware that every word that was said could be heard by half the ward and the fact that the young mums on the beds either side of me had their families gathered around, teenage boys hanging on every word.

‘First of all I’m going to run my stick along the scar’
She had a small wooden implement not unlike a lollipop stick.

‘Now I want you all to watch this closely as I’m going to ask you all to repeat exactly what I do, it’s extremely kind of Mrs Smith to allow you to learn on the job so please pay attention’
I almost jumped out of my skin as without any warning she leaned over me and her forefinger and index finger she parted my labia, my face must have matched the pinkness now on show to everyone as she continued to talk to them whilst holding me open.

Even with Mrs Smiths legs spread wide the perineum is still very hard to see so you need to part her vaginal lips like this and then I want you to run your finger down the scar to feel not only how straight the stitches are but also to check for any tenderness or swelling.

I was absolutely mortified as they all looked intently to see what Matron was doing but I also suddenly was very conscious that anyone the other side of the curtain could hear every word matron said as she continued talking to the young students.

‘So with your one hand we need to hold Mrs Smith open then gently run your finger down the scar like I’m doing now’

Lying on the bed with the pillow beneath my bottom only made it worse as my hips were pushed upwards exposing me even more, I flinched as I felt the cool air on my open pussy and the hard wooden stick press gently on my very sensitive flesh.

Ok, who’s next, Jenny let’s start with you and then each of you can take your turn’

I could see that Jenny was almost as embarrassed as I was as she nervously approached, she was very pretty with long blonde hair which was tied back, I could actually feel her fingers trembling as she gingerly placed her two fingers just inside my already parted pussy lips and she then gently parted her fingers exposing my most private place to the assembled group.

Again Matron continued her running commentary as Jenny gently ran her latex gloved slim finger right down the short scar between my parted thighs, I could see the blue curtain move a little as someone on the other side of it must have knocked it slightly.

I could see the chair legs and feet of people visiting the beds on either side of me, again I hated the fact that they could hear every word spoken by Matron as she instructed the young student exactly how to hold me open whilst inspecting my scar.

The next young woman leaned in closely over me and her hair was long enough to tickle between my widely parted legs, I flinched and matron noticed and told her she should always have her hair pinned up.

Then it was the turn of one of the young men, he tried to act professionally but was blushing furiously as he approached the task in hand though I was blushing even more as I pictured myself lying spreadeagled, naked from the waist down beneath them all.

The young man was surprisingly gentle but his large rugby playing hands did make it quite painful as he parted my lips once more and he listened intently as once again matron explained to him how to rub his forefinger down the scar and once again I cringed as I pictured all the people outside hearing every word.

The last girl then stepped up, smiling at me as she approached, I could feel her empathy as she bent over me, she seemed to realise how I was feeling as I lay there, legs apart, pussy exposed as a line of young people took their turn to touch me in my most sensitive place, every part of me wishing I had never agreed to this humiliating ordeal, but at least it was nearly over and I could get back under the covers and pretend this never happened.

‘Well done everyone and thank you Mrs Smith but if you wouldn’t mind I would like to take this opportunity for the students to see the scar from a far better angle, as the doctors and nurses of the future it’s really important to use these opportunities’ to learn’

I had promised myself I would never volunteer again but as usual I was too timid/polite to say no, I had already endured the most humiliating experience of my life and wanted to crawl back under the covers but of course I meekly said ‘yes matron’.

‘Thank you Mary, so now if you’ll turn over and kneel on the bed and I’m going to place the pillow between your legs and tummy and get you to kneel forward on all fours’

Numbly I did as she asked, in a couple of seconds I found myself in an even more humiliating position as I buried my face in the mattress, my behind was now up in the air completely exposed to the group and then to my utter horror matron then asked me to push my knees apart as far as possible, I could only imagine the view all the students now had of my most private place as I felt the cool air of the room on my now exposed bottom hole.

‘Now this gives us all a much better view of the scar and how neat the stitches are, now to get an even better view I will hold Mrs Smiths buttocks open and once again I want you to take turns to take a good close look and then gently run your ginger down the scar to check for any abnormalities’

I closed my eyes, just wishing for the whole ordeal to be over as I couldn’t help but picture what they could all see, even I had hadn’t seen my perineum, it was possibly the most private place on my body and here it was being crudely displayed to a bunch of total strangers.

‘Suzy, you first’

I realised immediately that Suzy must be the one with longer hair as not only did I feel her warm breath on my sensitive skin I also was horribly aware of the tickling as once more her hair brushed across my exposed body.

Again I had to endure the humiliation as they took their turns, all the while commenting on how it was healing well but maybe needed a little anti-septic soothing cream, an Idea that matron agreed with and asked the final student, who typically enough was the large boy with rugby players hands.

I almost wanted to plead that one of the girls applied the cream but that would be cruel so I gritted my teeth and stayed still as with his hands between my parted bottom cheeks he gently smeared the cooling gel on to my sensitive skin.

‘Thank you Mary you have been extremely generous with your time and the students have had an extremely important lesson that doesn’t come around very often, now if you kneel up I can take the pillow and you can lie back down as we’re almost finished, one last thing I read on your notes this morning is that your nipples are badly chafed from trying to beast feed so lets take a little look’

Just when I thought it was over there was to be one final humiliation as Matron took the hem of my night dress and pulled it right up above my chest, it would have been easier to lower the shoulder straps but this was I was almost completely naked on top of the bed, my pink body on display as Matron gently touched my right nipple.

‘Goodness they do look a little raw you poor thing, students please take a close look at Mrs Smiths breasts, it shows how sensitive your skin can be, Julie can you apply the same cream as before to Mary’s right nipple, please be very gentle, and Sarah you can do the left, the cream will certainly help and the duty nurse can apply more later’

‘T-thank you Matron’ I meekly muttered as I lay there on my back and two young nurses applied a soothing cream to my sore red nipples.

Then as soon as it begun it was over though to cap everything off the other young male student started opening the curtain before I was ready so the people around the next bed saw me almost naked before I managed to pull my nightdress back down, the look on their faces told me everything, they had obviously heard every word, the ladies looked mortified but certainly the men had a totally different expression on their faces!
These users thanked the author SJONES1234 for the post (total 6):
Johnny Lawrencemikey22jardam1SteveBurkeCwelst72Hooked6

Hooked6
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Hospital humiliation!

Post by Hooked6 »

Very nice hospital exposure and humiliation. The slow strip was very nicely written. Thanks for posting.

Hooked6