Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

XXX Shoplifting # 3

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

XXX Shoplifting # 3

Post by mikey22 »

Misty continues sucking the security guards cock. Every time his cock appeared from her lips. It looked bigger and bigger.

Cody was standing there naked. Just a few feet from his mom. Who was kneeling next to Deb.
The older female guard was starting to get herself undressed. While the other guards stood closely around Deb and Karen.

“ Check her inner lips. See if she’s been registered? “
The female guard said while she took off her uniform top.

One of the men started pulling at Debs lips.

“ Don’t see no numbers! Why would she be branded? But not have any numbers?”

“ Beats me. That’s the job for a slave inspector to figure out. “

Of course all the security guards are just low paid rental cops. Not trained in slave law or law in general. There just there to catch shoplifters. And usually just walk around looking important. While checking out all the women around the mall.

By then the female guard was naked herself. She positioned herself on top of a table. Spreading her legs wide in front of Cody.

“ If you don’t want the law called. You need to fuck me right! “
She informs him.

Of course he blushes. Seeing his naked mom kneeling while looking his way.
As he got between the older woman’s legs. And inserted his cock.

She starts to moan. As young Cody fucks her.

About six men stand around Karen and Deb. They all start taking out there cocks.

“ I’m a married woman! “
Karen cries out.

“ Since when does that mean anything?”

One of the men asks. Putting his cock up to Debs lips.
Karen watched as Deb opens up and takes his cock.

“ Can’t believe she’s such a whore? “
Karen said dropping her jaw.
And just as she did. One of the guys shoved his dick in her mouth.

One of the guards removed the handcuffs that Karen and Deb had on. Both were surrounded and were constantly sucking and stroking cocks. Alternating between them all.

“ I ain’t never! “
Karen tried to say. As one cock left her lips. And another took its place.

Karen couldn’t believe this kind of shit was happening to her.
She’d only been with her husband. And they had been married for 25 years. Now she’s probably sucked six cocks in just a matter of minutes.
The same cocks that Deb had been sucking also. And there’s no telling how many cocks she’d sucked throughout her lifetime.

“ Bring her over here! “
The guard said that had been getting his cock sucked by Misty.

Mother and daughter were positioned side by side. Looking right into the camera.

I loved seeing the expressions on my wife’s face. As a genuinely hung man was pounding her from behind.
Mom was definitely into it herself. Thrusting her body back towards his cock. While he slammed his dick into her.

Karen looked over seeing her sons naked ass and big balls from behind. While the female guard was on her back. With her socked feet up over his shoulders.

“ Come on! It’s time to get your other holes fucked now! “
Another guard said. While Karen was positioned so that her ass and cunt could be fucked at the same time.

She lets out a squeal. Feeling the man’s lubed cock as it penetrates her tight ass.
And that’s when another man grabbed her head and crammed his dick down her throat.

She then sort of blacked out. And just let herself go. For whatever the men desires.

A little later she comes to. And sees Deb riding Cody’s cock.

“ I so didn’t need to see that! “

“ I can’t believe my son is fucking her! “

Then she gets a more pleasant feeling.
She looks down between her legs. To see the female guard eating her pussy.

“ I’m not gay! But this feels so good! “
Her body jerks as she starts to come.

The orgy lasts for over an hour. Misty, Deb and Karen had taken loads from all the men.

When it was all done. Deb and Karen were allowed to dress. Misty even though was not.
They informed her that her punishment for attempting to steal the jeans and shoes. Was to walk around the mall naked. While carrying a sign. That red.

This is what happens when you steal stuff!

She was made to parade around the entire mall. Until it closed at 10:00 PM.

Of course I rewound the video and watched the juicy hot sex scenes while fucking my fist until I came.

Once feeling satisfied and drained. I forwarded the video to Misty’s computer. And it wasn’t long before I heard a lot of cussing. Lol

The end
These users thanked the author mikey22 for the post (total 4):
Carl Bradfordimreadonly2jeepsterreddbunnz