Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

The selective service slave part 3

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

The selective service slave part 3

Post by mikey22 »

“ Now what? “
Mom asks Steve. The hulking slave wrangler, who just offered them a deal.

“ It’s up to you?…You got the cash? I ain’t taking no checks or cards! It’s cash only!…If not go get it! But she’s staying here! “
He said putting his strong arm around my wife’s waist. Pulling her tightly against him.

“ Mumble….Grumble!….Yeah I got the money! “
Mom said in a pissed off voice.
Mom felt she was gonna get ripped off in this deal. And Steve could feel the contempt she had for him.

“ If you’d rather call the whole thing off? It’s fine with me! But there’s no telling where she’ll go out of New Orleans! You might get her cheaper from some outdoor market some place. But there’s no telling what they’ll do with her. She might be working a brothel, suck bar or a strip club. Or she might go to the pet store! “

“ Pet store????…Shit! “
Misty says to herself.

Pet store graded slave.
Ain’t nothing more depressing to a plesiosaur slut. Than it is to be in a cage. With your price slashed to around $200.00. And somebody pays $1,200.00 For some damn exotic fluffy cat.
The pleasure slut is just like any other animal. She wants to be bought taken home and loved.

“ Yeah I got the money! “
Mom said in a huff.

“ Great! Y’all come this way. “

Steve leads them through a door. Down a hallway. Then into a dimly lit junky room. Full of all kinds of supplies and boxes of just crap. The room was filthy but seemed that it was far enough away from watching eyes. So they could get this deal under way.

In the back at a cluttered desk. Under blinking lights. Mom counts out. $25,000. She lays it on the desk. And Steve picks it up. And counts it for himself.

“ Good…Good!…This is perfect! “
He then looks at Misty and smiles an evil grin.

“ I think you know what comes next? “

“ My clothes? “

“ He nods as he takes off that utility belt. Full of all those slave control tools.

Misty sighs feeling disgusted with herself. Having to do this.
She unfastened and lowered her skirt. After stepping out of it. She hands it to her mother.

“ Wow! I’m impressed! “
Steve says liking how her thick white thighs looked above her sheer black stockings. Her pussy was framed between the straps of her garter belt and beneath a black thong.

“ Take your top off to! I want to see those big tits!…You can leave the heels and stockings on. I’ll let Mrs. Lee Ann take care of those for you! “
Steve said with a laugh.

Misty sighs as she quickly parts with her blouse, slutty little revealing tank top. And her bra. Freeing up her big round 38 D cup breasts.

“ Oh yeah! “
Steve said grabbing and groping her big tits.

“ You know? Just cause you ain’t going on the block in New Orleans? Don’t mean you ain’t gonna get used? “

“ Get used by who? “

“ Anyone that wants to pay your pimps price. “

“ Wait a damn minute! That ain’t part of the deal? “
Mom says with anger.

“ Okay you pay me $50,000 more I’ll put her in a five star suite! Money talks you know? “

“ Shit! You think I got cash like that? “

“ You know you do mom! It’s in your safe at your office! “
Misty says out loud.

“ Shut up! Dumb ass! He’s probably gonna rob my office next! “
Mom says with another growl.

Never had she spent money like she was spending today. Especially on something that wasn’t gonna make her no profit. Misty’s always been a liability and never has been a profitable investment. As far as mom or myself. Has ever been concerned.

“ Get on your knees and get busy! “
Steve said to her.
Misty obeyed without question.
Looking at his mighty bulge. As she unbuckled his belt. Then his snug fitting uniformed pants.
She grabbed a hold of his boxers. Pulling them down with his pants.

“ Holy shit! “
Misty blurts out. Seeing his massively long and thick cock, it just flops out.

“ Look mom! I can’t even get my hand all the way around it! “
Misty said with a dropped jaw.

“ Don’t just look at it! Suck it you bitch! “
Misty opens wide, taking his massive tool into her mouth. His girth was so thick it even stretched her mouth. “

“ More! “ He demanded pushing her head further down his thick meaty shaft.

“ Relax the throat muscles baby. “
Momma said looking on.

Mom was getting hot herself between the legs. Seeing Steve’s big cock. Was definitely changing her mind about him.

“ Shit! Maybe I should just turn myself in and go with her. If they all got cocks like his? “

It was definitely a thought. Since mom rarely ran across a man that was so well endowed.

The more Misty sucked the harder his thick cock got.

“ Oh yeah! That’s enough! Get up! “
He said pulling his cock from her mouth. He then yanked her to her feet. And through her over the cluttered filthy desk.

“ Shit! This is gonna hurt! “
Misty says to herself. Feeling her thong being yanked to the side.
And Steve’s big hand slipping inside her pussy from behind.

“ Your juiced up pretty good girl! Tight to! You must be married to a small? “

“ He’s just average. “
Mom says.

Misty’s head turned her way fast.

“ How do you know? “

“ Cause you’ve been making him go around naked like a slave for months now! Even the damn neighbors have noticed! “

Steve couldn’t help but laugh at that one.

She felt him pressing against her slit. His thick mushroom tip slips in. Then she feels her walls give way to his mighty stretch. All the way in his head rammed against her cervix.

“ God damn! “
She yells out, gripping the sides of the desk for support.

“ Shit! It don’t even go all the way in! “
Mom said stepping forward for a closer look.

Steve slapped my wife’s fat ass. And started pounding away at her pussy.
Misty’s body started to pour sweat. Her big tits hung and swung back and forth just inches from the filthy desk.

Her body tensed up. Her toes curl inside her high heels as she comes hard and lets out a squeal.

“ That’s it! You slut! Do it again! “
Steve said as he fucks her harder and faster.
Moms pussy was contracting just by watching. Her nipples grew hard.

Mom moves behind Steve. Looking at his big full balls. And how tight he had Misty’s cunt stretched apart.

She couldn’t help but reach into her skirt, panties and hose and rub her own clit.

“ Damn! Mikey was right! I am over dressed! “
Mom said vigorously rubbing herself to her first climax.

Misty comes again and again. Finally Steve feels himself getting close. Misty feels his cock pulsing hard. Her pussy contracts tightly around his shaft. As he explodes inside her womb. He pulls out. His big cock was shooting like a fountain. Mom grabbed it, falling to her knees. She takes it into her throat. Finishing him off.
She then sucks and licks him clean of her daughters pussy cream.

Misty’s cunt just gushed from the massive load that he deposited.
She forced herself to stand. Wobbling in her high heels. Physically spent from the fuck she just took.
She looks down at her gapping cunt. Watching his hot seed leak down her thighs and oozing against her stocking tops.
His cock finally goes soft in moms hand.

“ I want you inside me! “
She said looking up from her knees.

“ I get off at 5:00. “

“ You know where the Fuzzy Duck lounge is? “
Mom asks him.

“ Yeah you hangout with those losers? “

“ Yeah meet me there! I’ll get us a room. At the motel next door to it! “

“ Damn woman! You ain’t got no standards do you? That place is a fucking dump! “
He said with a laugh. While he gets himself dressed.

Misty finally gets her bearings and starts to dress herself.

“ You can do what you want. But they like it better if you just strip off everything and walk in naked. I’m sure we can find a bag or box for your clothes around here somewhere. “

“ I ain’t doing that! “

“ Well I’d at least leave off that tank top and bra. Less is always better. “
Steve explained.

“ I don’t go out in public without my bra! “

“ Your fixing to! I guarantee you that! “

“ Ive got her down as extraordinary talent. “
Mom says.

Steve breaks out in laughter.

“ What’s so funny? “
Mom asks.

“ You know 9 out of 10 girls that come through here claims that. Trying to keep there clothes. When I fist started out. I was bagging and tagging right with Mrs. Lee Ann. And I heard every excuse in the book for why every one of them cunts deserved to keep there cloths. Every one of them went out in only a collar, cuffs and a but plug. “

“ Why a but plug? “
Misty asks.

“ You’ll see in a little while. “

They walk back out into the lobby.

About that time. In through the front door. A man was shoved through from behind. By a pissed off woman.
She had his wrists bound with duct tape. Along with his mouth.

“ Where is the fucking slave office at? “
She yells put.

“ Straight ahead on the right! “
Steve yells out to her. Pointing towards the glass doors.

He turns back to Misty.

“ Just do as your told and you’ll be alright. They don’t want to hurt you. Unless you give them a reason to have to. “
Steve smiles at her. And pats her on the back.

“ I’ll see you around back and I’ll get you going to where you need to go. “
Steve said watching as Misty takes her final walk with clothes. Making her way inside the glass doors. That led to the livestock and slave office.

It again was a big waiting area. Chairs lining the walls. And rows of chairs in the middle.
You know how government operates. It’s always hurry up and wait. It don’t matter if it’s at the DMV, Food stamp office, The unemployment office. Or the jail. Your always waiting. These mindless idiots that work there don’t give a shit about you. And while your working your ass off like me for $4.25 an hour. These bastards are probably making $50,000 a year just sitting on there ass. Getting a pension plan, free insurance, every God damn holiday off. And never works longer than 8 hours a day. Probably more like 6 hours a day. After you take the hour lunch out and all them other damn breaks they get. And most likely at least 6 weeks vacation. Which they’ll damn sure take.
All of it paid for by the poor tax payer.

And of course we’re expected to humble ourselves to them. Because there our betters.

“ Yeah right! Fucking bastards! “

The couple that walked in before Misty and mom. Definitely had some issues.
They stood back a safe distance. Just to observe and took in what they could from the woman’s rage.

Apparently she had just gotten a big promotion from some Fortune 500 company. And she’d invited her boss home for dinner. To personally thank him.
And when they walked through the door of there fine home. There was her husband on his knees. Sucking the black man’s big cock that was supposed to be pressure washing the driveway.
He made a run for it. Especially when he heard her say she was gonna have them enslaved.

Yeah he didn’t want no part of that. As he even sped away. Leaving his pressure washing equipment behind.

To say the least she was embarrassed by that. And hubby was gonna pay big time for it. If he wants to suck cocks. She’s gonna give him all the cocks he wants. Cause she’s enslaving his ass.

Mrs. Sally who was sitting behind the counter quickly fills out the enslavement form. And the soon to be ex wife signs them.

She then made a quick phone call. And soon another slave wrangler shows up. With 2 slave studs. Both had huge cocks.

They took that son of a bitch through the doorway. And the two of the studs, along with the wife. Stripped him down. While the wrangler held the slave taser on him. If he try’s to get away.
The wrangler handed the wife his leather strap. And she just cut loose. Whipping his fucking ass.
After which he got his collar. Along with his rainbow ear tag. Which he screams out in agony as it’s stapled through the cartilage of his right ear.
When he talks he has that obnoxious yankee accent. That gets him a blue tag. Put through his left ear.
Then his wrists and ankles bound. And even his cock caged.

When he’s all bound up on his knees. The two studs are allowed to take over. They take turns. One cramming his big dick down his throat. The other one fucking him in the ass.

And he damn sure wasn’t gonna get a quickie. They were gonna run his ass through the mill.

Misty and mom make there way up to the counter. Where Mrs. Sally was sitting.

“ Hello “
She said politely as she looks over Misty’s papers. She then checks a list. That had Misty’s name on it. Seeing that it was her day to start her enslavement.

“ You ready to serve your betters? Honey? “
Misty wasn’t sure what to say about that.

“ I see you got down that your exceptionally talented? “

Mrs. Sally then took a draw from her cigarette. Then exhales the smoke right in Misty’s face.

“ You don’t look exceptionally talented to me? Sing me a song? “

Misty shakes her head.

Mrs. Sally then reached down from behind the counter. And offered Misty a violin and bow.

“ Play me something classical. “

Misty again shook her head.

“ I’ll tell you what Honey. Just go over there and sit down and relax. And we’ll get to you as soon as we can. “

Misty and mom goes together and sits down to wait. As complete chaos plays out inside the room behind the counter.

“ That transport thing? They gonna put us all on a bus? “
Misty asks mom.

Mom laughs at that one.

“ Let me tell you how it was when I was coming up.
They put slaves in cattle trailers. There was two levels. An upper level and a lower level. And they packed them trailers tight.
They also used to stack them on top of one another. Opposite ways so that every slave has a pussy or a cock in there mouth, for the entire ride.
You’d get behind that thing. And it stunk worse than a truck load of hogs. “
Mom expanded.

“ Oh my God! They don’t do that no more do they? “

“ No the EPA. And those blue state liberals shut a lot of that down. They claimed it was causing global cooling. Then it was gonna be global warming. And from what I’m hearing tomorrow it will be climate change. “
Mom explained it with insight. Since she herself was an up and coming politician. She had to keep up with shit like that.

Today’s law.

Slaves must be individually caged on floor level only. Inside a sealed 53 ft. trailer. The trailer must have inside lightning. And climate controlled. So the slave can be transported comfortably and safely.

The driver is also required to stop every 2.5 hours. So the slave can have water and pee breaks. Along with a chance to stretch there legs a bit.

All is usually done within 30 minutes or so.

Here’s the reality of all that.

The slaves are caged and cages are stacked on top of one another. From the floor to the roof. The cages are bound loosely. So they sway from side to side. Front to back. Whichever way the truck makes them go.
So the slaves up top are on a terrorizing ride. And if they pee or a but plug slips out and they poop. All that falls through the metal mesh and down onto the slave below.
Also the lighting and climate controls rarely works. So you really get some hot pussy. Rolling down the road in a sweat box in the middle of July.

It’s not intended to be mean to the slave. It’s all about profit per pussy. A fully loaded trailer is worth millions if it’s packed with prime graded pussy.

Hundreds of thousands if it’s a choice graded load.

It’s less when it’s select and less when it’s down to the scrap pussy that nobody really wants. But it’s there anyway. For the bargain shoppers I suppose.

And that driver sure ain’t gonna stop. He doesn’t even stop to pee himself. He’ll just pee in a Gatorade bottle and keep on going.
He’s only got 10 hours a day to drive you know.

He’s got to get to his destination so he can get his next load.
These users thanked the author mikey22 for the post (total 6):
Carl Bradfordjeepsterjean.amelotFreight_TrainZeeChromosomereddbunnz

ZeeChromosome
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: The selective service slave part 3

Post by ZeeChromosome »

Wow, they gave him a rainbow tag in one ear and a blue tag in the other? Jeepers. Might as well write "bottom boy" on his skin with a sharpie.
These users thanked the author ZeeChromosome for the post:
mikey22

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: The selective service slave part 3

Post by mikey22 »

ZeeChromosome wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:50 pm Wow, they gave him a rainbow tag in one ear and a blue tag in the other? Jeepers. Might as well write "bottom boy" on his skin with a sharpie.
Ain’t nothing off the table in slave world. Anyone and everyone is fair game. Lol