Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

story idea (she falls from the auction block)

For the discussion of general embarrassment/humiliation that doesn't fit in the other two categories.
reader158
Commenter
Commenter

story idea (she falls from the auction block)

Post by reader158 »

I recall some years ago a young woman who fell from a stage while dancing at a public event. This is my idea for a story:

The girl being auctioned is a former dancer or gymnastic and while at the stage she is forced to perform some routine so the buyers can see what she is capable of in order to persude them to buy the girl.
Obviously she is forced to perform while being heavily shackled. This causes her to stumble some how backwards from the stage and hit the ground hard.

When a saw this in real life all the audience gave a gasp of true concern for the girl (she was dressed obviously) and people tried immediately to help her, but with our ficticious heroin this would be completely the other way around and she would be stark naked of course.

My call is, the people starts to laugh crudely or even getting angry with her for her clumsiness and react throwing garbage to her.
then she would be forced back on the stage using a whip, adding another level of humilliation in her journey.

imreadonly2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: story idea (she falls from the auction block)

Post by imreadonly2 »

I like this idea, and will definitely work it into a story at some point. I think I'm always having my heroines make the triple axle jump, and it would be fun and interesting to see one who doesn't stick the landing. Thank you for the suggestion!
These users thanked the author imreadonly2 for the post (total 2):
reader158bertrumm00057

reader158
Commenter
Commenter

Re: story idea (she falls from the auction block)

Post by reader158 »

imreadonly2 wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 2:29 am I like this idea, and will definitely work it into a story at some point. I think I'm always having my heroines make the triple axle jump, and it would be fun and interesting to see one who doesn't stick the landing. Thank you for the suggestion!
if you ever do this story, would you like to do the setup in a crude realistic dark way?, something like in "The Old Prison Farm" by Watcher