Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Crystals slave grading adventure part 5A

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Crystals slave grading adventure part 5A

Post by mikey22 »

David shows them into his dads office. Mr. Alexzander looks up from his desk and smiles.

“ How’s that slave collar fitting? “
He asked Crystal.

A sense of embarrassment comes over her. She blushed and reached behind her neck to take it off.

“ Oh leave it on! That’s yours to keep. Sometimes my son likes to play slave master. I hope he wasn’t to hard on y’all? “

Cody didn’t care to much for it. By watching an arrogant jerk like David fuck his girlfriend right in front of him and all.

But Crystal really liked it. Though she wasn’t gonna say that right in front of Cody. But it was obvious to her that even though David had a bigger cock. He also really knew how to use it to.

“ Besides that’s not a real slave collar. Let me show you a real one. “

He rolls his chair back and from a shelf he picked up an old hand made wrought iron collar. It had three vertical arms that stuck up in the air. Higher than the slaves head. With sleigh bells attached to it.

“ This is a real museum piece here. It dates back to around somewhere between 1830 and 1860. “

He hands the heavy collar to Crystal to examine.

“ It bolts right to the slaves neck. Can you imagine what wearing that could have felt like? “

“ It’s got bells? “
Cody asks.

“ Yes it does. That’s so you can hear the slave. In case he’s trying to get away. “

Crystal and Cody both take a turn examining the antique collar. Then hands it back.

There attention is then drawn to a portrait on the wall behind him.

It showed two rows of kneeling slaves. All naked and slave spread with heads bowed. All were in front of there assigned kennels. The tiled floor was a black and white checkerboard pattern. Like you’d see in some Masonic hall or lodge. In the center of the isle. Stood a big man. In a blue work shirt. Dark blue pants with suspenders.
He had a stern look on his face. As he stood there looking over the slaves. With a mean looking crop in hand.

As if he was ready to whip ass. If he spots any mischief among his slaves.

Mr. Alexzander noticed there attention at the portrait.
He turned and looked up at it himself.

“ That’s from the early 1900’s. Over in Alabama. At the Old slave kennels at Mobile. “

Yep another port city. Where American slave pussy was auctioned off. And exported out.

“ A lot of things have changed. Since then. But a lot of things have stayed the same. “

He opens his desk drawer. And brings out todays slave collar. It to is steel. Fits and locks tightly to the neck. With little electrical prongs that stick into the neck.

“ This is what we use today. “

He hands the collar to Crystal to examine.

“ It’s electronic? “

“ Yeah The experts claim that it’s more of a humane way to control the slave. In the old days they’d whip the slave until she’s broke.
But excessive whippings causes damage. And a damaged slave doesn’t look good on the auction block. And doesn’t bring as good a price.

That collar to also has GPS. Capabilities. We can monitor our slaves and keep up with everything that’s going on with them. “

Mr. Alexzander explained.

“ I’ve got something else here to show you. “

He opens a desk drawer. And pulls out a file.
With the file laying on his desk. He looks back up at Crystal.

“ When I said earlier that you was just as beautiful as your mother. I meant it. “

With trembling fingers. Crystal reached down and opened the folder.

The first picture was of her mom. Standing on a stage naked. In front of a huge crowd of people. With a trophy in her right hand. Showing it off.

“ That was the state fair in 1963. She just won first place in a slave beauty pageant. “

“ Oh my God! I never knew this! “
Crystal said with shock in her voice.

Under that pic. Was many others of mom in all kinds of slave yoga positions. Known today as the pink shots. Unfortunately back then they just had black and white photography.
But even though she looked sexy as Hell.

Beneath that was a picture of her bridled and harnessed. Leading a team of pony girls. Pulling a wagon of happy tourists. Around the cobble stoned streets of the Whorisville square.

“ Mom was a pony girl? “
Crystal said with a gasp.

“ Your mother was one of the best pony girls! “

Crystal and Cody study the photograph.

“ Look at the muscles she had! “
Cody said. Impressed with moms muscular thighs and calves. As they were stressed under the pressure of pulling the wagon.

Crystal always thought she got her muscles from her dad. Since he was a marine and worked out all the time. But seeing mom all muscled up. Showed her that she looked more like her.

“ See anything else familiar about that picture? “

Crystal pointed to the corner street behind them.

“ That’s moms office. “
She pointed out.

“ Yeah back then that was the Slave Co office. You see that young good looking guy on the sidewalk? “

“ Yeah “

“ That was me. “

Crystal couldn’t stop looking at the picture. Even though mom was a slave. Crystals heart swelled with pride. Finding out mom was a beauty queen and a pony girl.
As a slave mom only talks about picking cotton and getting her ass whipped. She never shared good stories like these with her girls.

“ All the girls with mom look alike? Who are they? “

“ Those are all her sisters and your aunts. “

Crystal gasps again.

In the picture. The man driving the buggy. Was dressed in historic Colonial wear. With the old big hat to go with it. He was wailing a whip through the air.

“ Who’s the driver? “

“ Cornel Cole Parker. Your grandfather. “

“ I heard he died in jail waiting for his murder trial. Is that true? “

“ Yeah that’s true. But there’s a lot more to it than just that. “

“ What happened to the rest of them? Mom said grandma committed suicide in the state hospital? Is that true? “

“ Unfortunately yes that’s true to. She escaped and dove off an overpass. “

“ And her only brother got gunned down by the police? “

“ Yeah that right. He was trying to rob a bank. “

“ What about moms sisters? “

“ It was said that the state slave inspectors raided the breeding fam after your mom ran away. Supposedly the slave vet that saved your mother’s life. After the botched branding your grandfather gave her.
Turned him in for inhumane abuse.
The slaves that were left all were split up and shipped off to other slave markets.
Your mother knows all this. I’m surprised she hasn’t told you about it? “

“ No she keeps a lot of things to herself.”

“ What’s this? “
Crystal said holding up an official looking type of form.

“ That’s a copy of your mother’s grading report. “

He takes the paper from Crystal and gets kind of pissed off.

“ Select minus! Is what they gave her!
Look at that beautiful body she had back then! That’s a Prime body right there!
If I would have been in a position of power back then. I would have beaten that son of a bitch to death! For grading her Select! “

It was obvious to Crystal that Mr. Alexzander had some pretty strong feelings for her mother.
These users thanked the author mikey22 for the post (total 4):
Tealc000FerdJustBobreddbunnz