Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Crystals slave grading adventure part 5C

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Crystals slave grading adventure part 5C

Post by mikey22 »

There classmate young David was still waiting for them outside the door. He leads them back through the old slave cells. And back up the staircase to the great room by the front door.
Where they converse further.

“ Well what did y’all think? “
David asks curiously.

“ It was interesting. I find it very interesting that your not open to the public? Ain’t that money that your not making? “

“ We used to be open to the public when my grandfather was in charge. Dad had a lot to do with changing all that.
As you can tell. We have standards here. That most slave markets don’t. There’s a certain level of clientele that we cater to. And so far it’s been for the best.

My dad says when he was young. And they opened on Saturday morning. There'd be a bunch of damn college boys show up. With not even $10.00 in there pockets. And they thought they were gonna get a cheap fuck! From a Prime graded slave!

Dad was always insulted by that mentality. Hours of hard work goes in to recruiting, selecting, grading and training these slaves.

If you want a cheap fuck? Go to a truck stop or a beer joint. Get yourself a fucking whore!
But if you want a Prime graded beauty. That can give you years of pleasurable service? Than your gonna pay for it.

Then being open to the public. You got to deal with every trashy little slut. That comes through. And no matter what. They all think there Prime! And they want a cheap grading. With a certificate. And a brand.

Dad was tired of that shit. So he changed it. And he’s passionate about his brand. That’s why the slave has to earn it.

For the guests there is an application process and a vetting process. Just like yourselves. We want to know about everyone that steps foot on this property. We got waiting lists that go as far as a year out. “

“ Your dad sure knew a lot about me? “

“ Your a special case. Your Deb Jones’s daughter. If you didn’t notice. Dads got a thing for your mom. “

“ Yeah I could kind of tell.
What are the kennels like? “

Crystal just had to ask that.

“ Would you like to see them? “

“ Absolutely! “

“ Come right this way. “

David leads them through the house. And out the back door. Through the beautifully landscaped courtyard. And about a 100 yards out. There was a huge brick building. As big as a gymnasium.

They walk in the door. And there was a desk. Where a man was sitting.

“ Clint is everything quiet tonight? “

“ Yes sir. There just like a bunch of sleeping beauty’s. “

“ That’s good. This is my guests Crystal and Cody. I’m gonna show them around a little. “

He turned back to Crystal and Cody.

“ As you can see. This is just an office. “

There was just a desk, chairs with file cabinets and a coffee pot.

David leads them into another room.

“ This is the grading room. This is where you shed your clothes. And get your mug shots, pink shots. And of course there’s the examination table. “

Crystal looks at the table. It was comfortably padded. With stirrups and restraints.
In a way it was almost like an operating room. With bright overhead lights over it.

Another nervous chill comes over Crystal as she looks the table over.

“ Would you like to try it out? “

Hearing that made Crystal blush.

“ Just kidding around. But if you decide to intern and join the best. This is where you’ll be graded. “

“ I’ve always noticed slaves don’t wear clothes? What do you do with there clothes? “

“ If there already been enslaved. Like we’ve bought them from another auction. There naked when they come. If there selected by self indenture. There clothes are donated to charities that dad gives to. “

“ Really? I never thought a slave merchant would be the charitable type? “

“ Dad has several organizations he gives to. The orphanages. Halfway houses, certain pregnancy centers. Pro life of course. Veteran groups also. Dads all about helping people. Of course he keeps a lot of that quiet and private. “

They then walk down a short hallway and through another door. And into a large room of nothing but kennels. With sleeping naked slaves curled up inside them. On there foam like yoga mats.

The lights were dimmed so they could sleep. Just enough light so they could see to get around.

“ They don’t get pillows? Or blankets? “

“ No there slaves. They adjust and get used to it. “

“ At least it’s comfortable? “

“ Yeah we keep it a comfortable 78 degrees. “

Crystal reached down and took off her high heels. So she wouldn’t wake or disturb them. While she walks along down the isle. Wondering what it’s like to sleep in a cage.

Crystal noticed how clean the floor was as she stood and walked barefoot along the isles.

“ This place is impeccably clean? “

“ It has to be. “
David pointed to the state slave inspection certificate on a bulletin board by the door.

“ The slave inspectors can show up at anytime. Because we’re not open to the public. They scrutinize us even more than they do the big slave markets.
It’s kind of like the FDA inspecting a fast food place. See the grade 97?
Dad says nobody gets 100. But we strive to get there someday. “

David shows her the shower room.

“ They get two showers a day. Sometimes three. Depending on what the trainers have them doing.
They get an enigma every morning. “

“ What’s that for? “

“ That keeps the slave clean and regular. We don’t want a stoped up slave. “

Crystal looks at the row of toilets along the wall.

“ There’s no stalls for privacy? “

“ No there slaves. There all naked anyway. What would the point be in having a stall? “

“ Yeah I see your point. “

David then shows them the kitchen.

“ What do they eat? “

“ This evening they had slave stew. “

David showed her a big generic looking can that just said slave stew.

“ This has everything in it that the slave needs to keep her strength up. It don’t taste bad either. And they get three hot meals a day. And right now since it’s so hot and humid. They get Gatorade to drink. Instead of bottled water.
We don’t want our slaves to dehydrate. A slave is a big investment you know? There physical needs have to be taken care of. We take those things very seriously. “

David shows them the exercise room.

“ They do slave yoga of course. And aerobics. And we have a fully stocked weight room. “

Both Cody and Crystal were definitely impressed with all that.

He then showed them the bondage room. Also known as the sex room. Cause every sexual position known was practiced on a regular basis.
A slave needs to be knowledgeable and ready for whatever perverted kink that her potential new buyer may want to do to her.

After that that was about it for the kennels. They walk back outside. Where Crystal puts her high heels back on.

“ So what do you think now? “

“ It wasn’t what I was expecting. It’s sure not what mom said it was. She slept in an old barn. With a logging chain hooked to her collar. “

“ A lot of things have changed since back then. We don’t need logging chains. Unless there used in a bondage exercise. “

David then looks at Cody.

“ You been kind of quiet? You want to see the bunkhouse? “

“ Nah. It’s just a bunch of naked guys lounging around. I don’t need to see that. “

“ I do. “
Crystal said with a laugh.

“ You won’t come out for a while. If you go in there. And you’ll sure need a shower when you come out.
It’s kind of like that time your sister got gang banged by the entire football team.”

“ Oh my! “

“ That reminds me. “
David reached into his pocket for another little card.

“ Give this to Misty. Tell her to call the number. And they’ll set her up a time to visit. And I’ll make sure she experiences the trap door and slide experience. And of course she’ll get a first class tour of the bunkhouse. “
David said with a laugh.

Cody and Crystal both joined in on the laugh.
David led them back to the front of the mansion. Where there car was waiting.

Crystal said she’d be in touch. If she or them both decide to take them up on the internship opportunity.

Cody then proceeded to drive Crystal home. By then it was going on 4:30 in the morning. And both of them was about ready to crash.
These users thanked the author mikey22 for the post (total 3):
audiq9JustBobreddbunnz

reddbunnz
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: Crystals slave grading adventure part 5C

Post by reddbunnz »

Very interesting angle on the sex slave trade topics of other writers. It's obvious that Crystal is dying to try it out.
These users thanked the author reddbunnz for the post:
mikey22