Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Yellowjackets - Fanfic

Most of my stories are set in a world where Corporal Punishment is in common use - by schools, employers, and police. The main focus is on spankings, humiliation and strip/cavity searches.
SteveBurke
Site Admin
Site Admin

Yellowjackets - Fanfic

Post by SteveBurke »

Author's note: I recently finished watching the first season of a new show called "Yellowjackets." It's about a girl's high-school soccer team that gets stranded in the mountains after a plane crash. Rescue doesn't come, winter sets in, and the girls start eating each other - and not in the fun way!

Cannibalism is a tragic waste of hot young women, so I have re-written the scenario to be more fap-friendly. I've taken a few liberties with plot details in the process, so I hope you'll forgive me for that.

If you haven't seen Yellowjackets yet I do recommend giving it a try. It's a well-made show with some interesting and convincingly-portrayed characters. It swaps between the team's struggle for survival after the crash and twenty-five years into the future when those who made it out alive discover that the past isn't as dead and buried as they thought. I'm quite impressed so far, and eagerly await the next season.

Yellowjackets

Yellowjackets - Fanfic

Chapter 1

Jackie awoke slowly. The room was cold and she pulled her blanket tightly around her, not wanting to face the chill air just yet. She could hear some of the other girls stir, muffled sighs and turning bodies as they shifted position. After several months of sleeping on the floor of the cabin they were more or less used to the discomfort, but it still left them stiff in the mornings. From overhead came the sound of creaking boards, not the slow pace of footsteps but the fast and regular shifting of two bodies locked together in carnal embrace.

"My God!" Jackie groaned. "Can't she just let us sleep a bit longer?"

Sounds of agreement came from the other girls.

"I can't believe she wants it first thing in the morning!" Shauna complained. "He did her twice last night!"

"And again around 3am. I got up to pee," said Lottie. "Can't believe she didn't wake you all then."

"So that's four times?" Jackie asked incredulously. "Jesus Christ, I knew she was desperate for a boyfriend but she fucks like a rabbit. Good thing Coach is still young enough to keep up, or she'd wear him out."

The sounds from the attic increased in volume and tempo, accompanied now by the gasps of a young woman who was approaching orgasm. Jackie pulled her blanket over her head. "Tell me when she's finished."

"Oh. Yes. Yes!” Misty’s voice was audible now. “Oh, ooh, OOOOHHHHH!!”

The creaking reached a frenzy before slowing down rapidly. Soon there was silence, broken only by the chirping of a bird outside.

“Thank God!” Shauna exclaimed. “They’re done Jackie.”

Jackie poked her head out once more. “Great. Now we just have to hear all about it for the rest of the day. I wish we’d never put her on the roster.”

“Not much choice” Laura-Lee commented. “You said it was the only way to keep everyone from clawing each other’s eyes out.”

“Yeah,” Jackie agreed dolefully. “I just don’t need all the fucking details.” She snuggled down again to enjoy the last few minutes of peace before starting the day.

It wasn’t long before Misty descended from the attic. “Morning guys!” she chirped. Her eyes sparkled behind her large glasses. "How are we all today?"

“Fuck off!” Taissa yelled. She was bundled up with Vanessa, the two having become lovers shortly after the crash. The outing of their teammates as lesbians had surprised the other girls, but since life had been turned upside-down nobody had cared that much.

“And good morning to you too!” smiled Misty. It was impossible to dent her mood after a night with Coach. After years of being the awkward girl on the sidelines she now had a handsome man to cater to her needs and she revelled in it. "I hope you had as good a night as I did!"

"Oh really?" Lottie asked. "Because I heard him give you the belt a few hours ago. You know, if you want him to get hard again you could just suck his dick."

"I do whatever he wants," Misty replied. "He just happens to like spanking my ass."

"He doesn't do that to me," Jackie commented. "Maybe you just suck at giving head."

“Maybe your ass is too skinny!" Misty retorted. "I’m going outside to look for some berries. Remember, we all have to do our part!” The door thumped shut behind her.

"Thank God,” Jackie said with relief. “I don’t need to hear about her orgasms right now.” She yawned and rubbed at her eyes. “Well, guess we better get up anyway.”

The other girls agreed reluctantly and began to emerge from their blankets. Stretching and grumbling, they prepared to face the day. It would be the same as always - scouring the landscape for anything edible, going to the lake for fresh water and to check the fish traps, then trying to fill in the remaining time until nightfall. The only form of entertainment the cabin’s original occupant had left was a pack of old, well-thumbed cards with one jack and a four missing. So while a few of them could play poker at any given time, the rest had little to do except hike, talk, and do laundry as best they could in one of the ancient iron pots dredged out of the cabin.

Nat was generally considered to be the luckiest one. She and Travis had been the best shots in the group, so they paired up as hunting partners. The two soon became a couple, a romance that was as strong as it was unpredictable. Both were prone to be moody and sensitive, their arguments providing a source of amusement to the other girls. But at least Nat had the advantage of getting laid almost every day, save for the times when the two weren’t speaking. Tai and Vanessa had a more stable relationship, but the rest of the girls had no-one - except Coach.

The first few weeks after the crash had passed surprisingly swiftly as the survivors grappled with their situation. When they hadn’t been rescued after a couple of days it became apparent that they were on their own.

“I thought these planes had a transponder!” Jackie had wailed. “Shouldn’t they know where we are already?”

“Must have been damaged in the crash,” Tai replied grimly. “And we’re off-course as well remember? The pilot said they were diverting north to avoid the storm.”

“Fat lot of good that did!” Jackie grumbled. “So now we’re fuck-knows-where, and we can only hope that they widen the search area.”

Finding the cabin had been a stroke of luck. Although it wasn’t large it at least offered shelter from the increasingly cold weather. Furthermore, like most such mountain retreats it was well-stocked with the essentials of survival - tools, cooking gear, blankets and so forth. There was an abundance of ammunition for the old lever-action rifle which had at first brought them a regular supply of meat, but with winter approaching Nat and Travis were finding game to be increasingly scarce. The future was looking grim, but there were other needs that had become steadily more urgent as time went on...

After meeting the immediate concerns of food, water and shelter, the survivors had found themselves with a lot of time on their hands and not a great deal to do. There were only two men compared to a dozen girls, and by the time most of the team had realised how bored and horny they were, Travis was already locked into a passionate relationship with Nat. While that ordinarily wouldn't have precluded him sleeping with other women, Nat had made it clear that she would be serving his balls up for dinner if he so much as kissed another girl. The threat had worked, and Travis remained off-limits to the others. Which left Coach.

In his late twenties, handsome and athletic, Coach had been the subject of many teen fantasies over the years. Until recently however he had resisted the temptation to fool around with the girls he trained. While he wasn't immune to their charms he was also well aware that he would be serving hard time if he was caught with an underage girl. So initially he had politely declined the offers that had come his way. It was Jackie who had broken the deadlock.

She had cornered him one evening, her usual confidence replaced by despair. "There's no hope Coach!" she stammered. "Nobody knows where we are, no ones coming to rescue us. We're going to die out here!" She had thrown herself at him, wrapping her arms around his muscular body and sobbing into his shoulder.

"You don't know that," Coach patted her back. "The first settlers lived through winter, we can make it. Besides, someone's going to come looking for the guy who built this cabin eventually." The previous occupant had been discovered dead and mummified in the attic. His body had been buried next to those who died in the crash. "He would have flown up from a small airport, they would be expecting him to come back before winter. When he doesn't show they'll sound the alarm, and they'll know where this cabin is. You have to file a flight plan before you take off, and they know how important that is out here. So it's only a matter of time." He patted her back gently, trying to ignore the feeling of her soft young body against him.

Jackie continued to weep. "I can't take it anymore! There's nothing out here, nobody but us. We're just clinging on, and there's nothing to look forward to!" She pulled her head back to look him in the eye. Tears were running down her face, adding vulnerability to her natural beauty. "I'm not going to graduate. I'm not going to get married, have kids - I'm not going to have a life!" She sniffed. "But if I'm going to die out here I at least want to experience love first!" She planted her lips on his and kissed him passionately.

Coach had weakened momentarily, allowing her to slip her tongue into his mouth. His cock was rock-hard, straining in his pants. Three months without dating, surrounded by teenage girls! He could barely stand the temptation any longer. Only the thought of legal consequences had forced him to control his urges.

"Jackie, I can't. I'm your teacher, and besides, you're still a minor."

"Nope." Jackie smiled. "We've been out here a long time. I'm eighteen now. AND, I know that you had a transfer planned. So even if we were back home, you wouldn't be my teacher anymore." While Coach was digesting this turn of events she had wriggled against him and whispered into his ear. "I don't want to die a virgin!"

"Jackie, I don't know if this is a good idea." Coach had floundered for objections even as his resolve was crumbling. "The others are jealous of Nat and Travis, if you and I paired up then it might cause more problems."

"Not if you take care of them too." Jackie smiled at the dumbfounded man. "I'm not asking you to be exclusive Coach. If the other girls want you, they can have you. I'm a fair girl. But I'm young, and I'm unhappy, and I'm bored and horny. We all are. And I know you are too. You think we don't know that you go and jerk off in the woods?" She giggled. "You won't have to do that anymore. You can have a different girl every day of the week!" She plunged her hand down into his pants and grasped his hot member in her cool hand. "You've got every man's dream right in front of you. Why would you say no?"

Lust finally overcome Coach's reservations. He had taken her right there, in the kitchen closet. It was not romantic, nor was it the gentle defloration that Jackie had imagined in her fantasies, but it was hot and hard and driven by primal instinct. The cabin had been filled with the sound of their fornication. Coach grunted loudly as he thrust into her, Jackie moaned with both pain and pleasure as her virgin tunnel was plundered. Their climax had been announced by both Jackie's scream of satisfaction and the sound of the pantry shelf collapsing.

There had been no possibility of concealing what had happened, so Jackie had walked proudly outside. "I wanted it," she told the other girls. "Most of us do. So, unless you're saving yourself for marriage, take a number."
These users thanked the author SteveBurke for the post (total 3):
jeepsterZeeChromosomeFreight_Train
"Spread your legs and BEND OVER!" :twisted:

SteveBurke
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Yellowjackets - Fanfic

Post by SteveBurke »

Chapter 2

Nat pulled the last trap out of the water - and promptly threw it back in disgust. “Empty. There’s barely enough fish to make soup with. I hope we’ve got something in the snares or it’s going to be a pretty poor dinner tonight.”

Her dyed-blond hair had grown out over time, leaving only yellow tips at the end of her dark tresses. Hair care had been one of the many problems they had faced. Only thanks to Misty's knowledge of plants had they found anything that substituted for shampoo, something they had to grudgingly be grateful for. It was galling that the least-liked member of the team was also one of the most valuable in their current situation. Natalie was slim, like all of the girls. As athletes they had been in good shape before the crash, but the steadily dwindling supply of food had resulted in further weight loss. “I’d kill for a fucking cheeseburger.”

“Maybe you and Travis will get lucky,” Shauna said hopefully.

Nat snorted. “Not likely. The deer have moved on for the winter, there’s hardly anything worth shooting. Only big game left around here are bears, and trying to take one of them is a pretty big risk.”

“Speaking of Travis...” Shauna continued. She had a shy, awkward look on her normally open and friendly face.

“No, you can’t share him!” Nat said irritably. “You aren’t the first to ask. You'll have to take your turn with Coach."

“No, it’s not that,” Shauna chewed her lip. “I was just wondering... you guys must be out of condoms by now right?”

“Yeah. So?”

“Well, what do you, um...”

“Oh for Chrissake!” Nat rolled her eyes. “What do you think? Blowjobs, handjobs, pussy-licking, finger-fucking. I can’t risk getting pregnant out here! You're lucky Coach had that bike accident when he was young, you don't have to worry about it."

“Do you ever...” Shauna’s voice trailed off.

“Oh, THAT'S what you want to know? Alright, fine. Yes, I let him do me up the ass. Happy now?”

Shauna leaned in, her tone conspiratorial. “What’s it like?”

“Why don’t you ask Coach to show you?” Nat retorted. “It’s your turn tomorrow, right?”

“I... um... I don’t want to try it. I’m just curious. Does it hurt?”

“Once I managed to get him to take it slow, not really. It’s okay when you get used to it.”

“But isn’t it too dry? It’s not like we have any lube.”

“We do if you’re creative. I swiped some lard out of the kitchen. It works well enough.” Nat shook her head. “Can’t believe I’m telling you this.”

“From the kitchen?” A shrill voice broke into their discussion. The two girls turned their heads to see Misty just a few yards away. “Natalie, you know that food is to be shared by everyone!”

“It was just a few ounces of deer fat! Fuck Misty, it’s not like I ate actual food!”

“Rules are rules!” Misty wagged her finger. “I’ll have to tell the others about this!" She turned on her heel and strode off, humming to herself.

"God. Fucking. DAMN!" Natalie cursed. "That little CUNT!" She shook her head. "Now I'm gonna get whipped. Fuck, what a shitty day!"

"I'm sorry." Shauna offered feebly.

"Yeah, you should have minded your own damn business." Nat was livid. "Fuck!" She heaved a sigh. "You know what the worst part is? It's not getting my ass beat. My old man did that plenty of times. It's knowing that sneaky little BITCH is going to be watching and smirking about it! God, I bet she frigs herself silly tonight." She picked up the bag of fish and grabbed one of the water pails. "Come on, we're done here."

Shauna meekly followed her outraged friend up the trail toward the cabin. It was just as well that Natalie was ahead of her, or she would have seen the faint smile on Shauna's lips. At least tonight wasn't going to be boring...

Misty was in a particularly good mood as she scurried back to the cabin. She would be able to expose a thief and see justice done! It never occurred to her that being a tattletale did nothing to improve her standing within the group.

Her whole life Misty had been an outsider. Never part of the "in crowd", never with any good friends, always on the fringes of the school social order. It wasn't for lack of trying. She was a good student, intelligent and widely-read, who was always ready to help others with their assignments - a consideration that was seldom if ever returned. She volunteered for extracurricular activities and did her best to be sociable. Unfortunately she had never realised that her efforts were simply too much, betraying her deep insecurities and desperate need for approval. It was commonly believed that she was "a bit psycho," and some even feared that she was the most likely person to become a school shooter. This widespread rejection of her only made the situation worse. Regularly mocked and bullied by the nastier girls and ignored by the boys, Misty became ever more isolated. She was insecure about her looks, though in truth she was not unattractive. Her big glasses and unflattering hairstyle did nothing to complement her, and she wore loose clothing to hide her wide hips instead of showing them off as the desirable feminine trait they really were. The tragedy of her life was that she simply exaggerated her worst features and fragile personality. This pushed away not only friends but also the boys who would have lusted after her wholesome, curvy body if she hadn't possessed the disturbing intensity of a potential stalker.

She had started playing soccer in an effort to finally belong, hoping that once she proved herself the others would reward her with acceptance and friendship. While she was not a gifted athlete her sheer determination and hard work had won her a place on the team. But nothing had really changed for her. She was still the outsider - and still taken for granted. A reliable (though not brilliant) player, she actually formed an essential part of team tactics but was rarely acknowledged for her efforts. She attended the team functions and photoshoots but didn't get invited to their private get-togethers or parties.

The crash had left most of the girls in despair but Misty, with unchanged optimism, had convinced herself that now she could truly become "one of the girls." After all, she had essential skills and knowledge that were desperately needed. Aside from Coach she was the only one with a First Aid qualification. On top of that she had studied bushcraft in Girl Guides, (another doomed attempt at making friends,) and had a wide knowledge of which plants were edible, which were poisonous, and which were medicinal. Her contributions had been invaluable to ensuring the girl's survival. At least two would have been dead or severely ill if she hadn't warned them about the berries they were about to eat, and her familiarity with the tools and utensils found in the cabin had helped her educate the others in basic skills of survival.

While she remained hopeful of finding acceptance however, she failed to realise that she was merely falling into the same role she had always occupied. Useful but not liked, necessary but unappreciated. Losing her virginity to Coach had been a thrill for her and she was definitely the most enthusiastic when it came to bedroom antics, but even he kept her at arm's length outside of their nights together. Sadly unaware of how her situation had not in fact changed, she hastened to tell Jackie about Nat's transgression - something that would only increase the dislike that most of the team had for her.
jeepsterZeeChromosomeFreight_Train

SteveBurke
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SteveBurke »

Chapter 3

"Don't pretend you aren't turned on," Natalie growled. "I can feel your hard-on."

She was cuddling Travis after telling him the news. He ran his fingers through her hair as he consoled her. "Alright, yes, it turns me on. But that doesn't mean I'm not sorry for you."

"You've got a funny way of showing it!"

"I'm going to see you bend over and get a bare-ass spanking. Of course it makes me hard. What do you expect?"

Nat sighed. "Yeah, I guess you can't help it. But you'd better be good to me tonight. I'll want something to make me feel better."

"I'll take care of you baby." He kissed her cheek. "I love you. But we need to go hunt now. We have mouths to feed."

"And only squirrels to offer them." Nat sighed again. "Unless we can find some larger game this is pointless. Might as well join the others in digging for grubs." She pushed him away. "Okay, we've got a few hours of light, maybe we can find something worth eating."

"Besides my cock?"

Nat slapped him. "Don't push your luck or you'll be sleeping alone tonight."

It was late afternoon when the two hunters returned. They had managed to score a couple of rabbits, but that would be little more than flavouring in what was destined to be another watery soup. Dinner wasn't Natalie's main concern however.

"We need to talk Nat!" Jackie said with her usual tone of command. As team captain she had managed to retain her authoritative role even though both school and soccer were far behind them. In part it was because she was naturally bossy, in part because the others had foundered when realising how completely lost they were. Only Coach and Jackie had offered any kind of leadership after the crash. At the time it had seemed normal, with the girls maintaining the status quo while waiting for what they expected to be a quick rescue. While it was now clear that this was likely a permanent situation nobody had challenged Jackie or Coach. Even Tai, who was a forceful personality in her own right, had accepted that Coach was still the final authority figure and Jackie was the leader of the girls.

"Yeah, no shit." Natalie tossed the rabbits at Shauna, who had demonstrated a surprising aptitude for dressing game. "So our resident snitch spilled the beans I take it?"

"You admit that you stole food?"

"I didn't steal 'food' - I took a bit of fat. Were you planning to eat it?"

"That's not the point. Anything in the pantry is communal property. We all agreed - "

"Oh fuck this! Fine, I stole food. Tell Coach to beat my ass."

"So you don't want to have a formal hearing?"

"What's the fucking point? We all know how that ends."

Formal hearings had been Jackie's way of giving lip service to democratic justice. In theory, a girl accused of wrongdoing would have a chance to defend herself in front of the assembled group. In practice, the others almost invariably voted "guilty" regardless of what arguments were presented. This resulted in swift (and harsh) punishment.

"Very well. Do you want to take it now or later?"

"I'll take it now," Natalie rolled her eyes. It would be at least an hour before dinner was ready - if she took her licks now she would at least be able to sit (though not comfortably) while she ate.

"Fine." Jackie clapped her hands. "Attention girls! We have a disciplinary matter to attend to. In the cabin please!"

The others ceased the tasks they had been pretending to do. In reality they had just been waiting for Nat and Travis to return. Word had spread rapidly around the camp, and they were looking forward to the entertainment.

Coach had been strategically absent when Jackie confronted Nat. He knew from long experience that getting involved in female bickering was nothing but a pointless headache. It was far easier to let them sort their own problems and simply be the one who dished out the punishment. This also meant that the girls didn't resent him, since he wasn't the one who decided their fate. Any enmity they felt after a whipping was directed at the others for judging them. It didn't make a whole lot of sense to him, but he had come to the conclusion that all women were somewhat crazy and a wise man didn't step into a hornet's nest. It was Laurel-Lee who fetched him.

"We need you Coach." She had the self-righteous smile that she always wore on such occasions. "Got a bad girl who needs to be punished."

"Very well." Coach shrugged, pretending to be indifferent. In reality he loved to administer the belt to the beautiful backsides of his teenage charges, but felt it was best to maintain an air of professional detachment. He followed her back to the cabin.

Initially, any disputes between the girls were solved by simply separating them until they cooled off, but after a while the group had decided there needed to be actual punishment for those who shirked their chores, took others' belongings, or started fights. This had been problematic. The girls had no privileges that could be revoked, and while they could have technically been "grounded" by being restricted to the cabin, this meant they would be unable to contribute to the daily tasks that were necessary for survival. It had been Laurel-Lee herself who suggested the simple, perhaps most obvious solution.

"If I screw up I get a whipping from Daddy," she told the others. "Why not just do that?"

Tai had been incredulous. "You want Coach to take us to the woodshed?" Her own parents had spanked her rarely, and not since she had turned thirteen. The idea of bending over for a leather belt did not appeal to her, particularly given her somewhat prideful nature.

"Not the woodshed," Laurel-Lee replied. "It should be done in front of everyone. That way we know that everyone gets the same treatment."

"Is that how you get punished at home?" Lottie enquired.

"Of course. It doesn't matter who's watching. I've been spanked in front of friends, relatives - even a delivery guy once." Laurel-Lee was matter-of-fact.

"Um, maybe you should have called child services about that." Jackie was somewhat unsettled by this revelation.

"Why? It's just how it is in my family. Good spankings make for good girls. And good wives."

"Are you telling me that your father spanks your MOM?" Nat asked incredulously. She was on the receiving end of her father's belt on a regular basis, something that she had carefully hidden from the others. It amazed her that Laurel-Lee was so open about her own punishments as if it was no big deal.

"Lot's of Christian couples practice domestic discipline," Laurel-Lee replied. "And my parents are still together after twenty years. Can everyone else say the same?"

The issue had been hotly debated, but despite vocal objections from Nat and a few others the majority had agreed that a quick dose of leather was the most practical and effective method of keeping everyone in line. The mere threat had been effective, and actual whippings were rare, but from time to time Coach was called upon to deliver correction to a deserving damsel.

The girls were already assembled when Coach entered the cabin. Natalie stood in front of a chair, her head down and her face dark. The others were gathered around in a circle, save for Jackie who stood beside Nat with the belt in her hand. "The matter is decided. She has pled guilty to theft of food, and is ready to take her punishment."

Coach looked at the silently fuming Nat. "Is this true?"

"Yeah," she muttered angrily. "Just get it over with."

"As you wish." Coach took the belt from Jackie, who stepped back to give him room. "Pants down Nat," the teacher instructed.

The young lady unbuttoned her jeans and lowered them down to mid-thigh. She wore a pair of sports-style knickers that had once been white but were now stained by dirt and inadequately contained menstrual flows. Periods had been another challenge for the girls, with their supply of tampons rapidly running out and being replaced by scraps of cloth. She pulled the unflattering panties down and exposed her firm, white buttocks to Coach's view. Razors were another luxury item that had long since been used up, and those in front of her could see the small triangle of sparse pubic hair that covered her mound. She bent over quickly and took hold of the seat, bracing herself for the inevitable.

*WHACK!* The sound of the thick leather belt was loud in the small cabin. Nat flinched and grunted quietly.

"One," Jackie counted.

*WHACK!* "Mmmm..."

"Two."

*WHACK!* The milk-white skin was starting to colour, first pink then red.

"Three." There was a note of satisfaction in Jackie's voice. She and Nat had frequently been at odds, and Jackie had not responded favourably to what she saw as a challenge to her authority. Truth was, Jackie enjoyed seeing her teammates punished - something that she herself had managed to avoid. On the one occasion, she had been accused of failing to pull her weight, Shauna had loyally covered for her, sparing the team captain the indignity of having to take her licks.

*WHACK!* Nat's bottom jiggled as the leather did its work. "Ahh!" she exclaimed quietly.

"Four."

As the beating continued, Jackie looked around the room to gauge everyone's reactions. She knew it was important to keep tabs on the constantly-changing friendships and loyalties within her group, and at a time like this few girls could hide their true feelings.

Predictably, Misty was openly enjoying the show. Her eyes sparkled and she grinned broadly, not realising that she was yet again alienating herself from the team she tried so hard to be a member of. Beside her, Tai observed dispassionately. She wasn't a fan of these occasions, but she knew the importance of maintaining discipline. She herself was one of the few girls who hadn't been in Nat's position and she was determined not to be. Her arm was around Vanessa's waist as usual, both girls seeming to have the same view of the proceedings.

Laurel-Lee watched with a serene look on her face. She didn't take open pleasure in another girl's punishment, but Jackie was sure that her pious friend enjoyed it on some level. Being good-natured and conscientious, Laurel-Lee had only been spanked twice by Coach after being provoked into fighting with other girls. Jackie suspected that the provocation had been deliberate, since both times it had come from those who objected most loudly to the proposal of corporal punishment. But even the harsh and public thrashings had not perturbed the group's resident saint. She had cried, to be sure, but aside from that she was entirely accepting of her fate. Jackie could only surmise that the spankings Laurel-Lee endured at home had put her into some kind of hostage mindset where she regarded corporal punishment as normal and necessary.

Laurel-Lee was also one of only five girls who declined to sleep with Coach. She was saving herself for marriage and that was that. It actually rankled Jackie a little that her holier-than-thou midfielder was living up to her principles. Even given their dire situation Laurel-Lee's faith remained unshaken. She prayed nightly for rescue and saw each new day in the forest as another test - one that she would not fail.

*WHACK!* "Gnnnn!"

"Five." Jackie kept looking around the room. Travis stood next to Laurel-Lee, his feelings plain on his face. He was genuinely in love with Nat, and winced every time the belt hit her soft ass, but there was no disguising the erection in his pants. But he was of little concern to her. He did his share of the work and didn't make any trouble - probably because he got enough drama from Natalie. Jackie largely ignored him except when she was handing out work assignments.

*WHACK!* "Ooooh!" Nat was shaking now, her small round bottom wiggling from side to side as she struggled to hold her position. She gritted her teeth and raged silently about her bad luck. If only Misty hadn't been there! If only Shauna had minded her own business!

"Six," Jackie counted. Natalie was badly bruised now. Her backside was a dark red, with the right buttock now sporting streaks of black where the end of the belt had hit hardest. Coach swapped to the other side to even out the damage, swinging backhand.

*WHACK!* "Ah! Ah! Ah!" Natalie panted, her eyes now blurred with tears. Coach never held back when giving leather!

"Seven." Jackie assessed the other girls. Shauna was sympathetic as usual. Lottie and a few others seemed slightly upset, - something that Jackie mentally bookmarked. Natalie had been right. The tiny amount of fat she had stolen was inconsequential, but on the other hand, rules had to be enforced. Nonetheless, there seemed to be a feeling that this was a not entirely fair strapping. Even small disagreements within the group could lead to problems later on, and she would have to do some damage control by reminding everyone how critical their position was. She would gently, but insistently, paint Nat as the villain while trying not to make herself seem too overbearing. It was a tightrope act that she struggled with every day.

Despite her efforts not to reveal how badly she was hurting Natalie's gasps turned to wails as the pain in her rear end continued to grow. First a sting, then a burn, then a raging fire that spread through her lower body. She clung desperately to the chair and waited for it to be over. "Waah-Ha-Haahhhhh!" she bawled. Goddammit! All this over a scrap of grease just so she could have more comfortable sex! The injustice ate her from the inside.

This wasn't the worst punishment she had ever received. Her father was fond of using the buckle end of his belt, with one large hand on the back of her neck to pin her down as she writhed over the back of the sofa. But those beatings at home only stoked her resentment now. Before the crash she had been a couple of months away from turning eighteen - and being able to move out. By now she would have been safe, no longer having to put up with this kind of treatment. Being in this crappy forest, with these bitchy girls, and still getting spanked! There was no justice in life! The final swats from Coach's strong arm drew loud shrieks from his victim. Nat was now bawling openly with her tears now dripping onto the wooden floor.

"Twelve," Jackie said with a firm tone. "You can stand up now Natalie."

"WAAAAHHHH!" Nat couldn't stand entirely straight as she yanked up her clothes. Half-blinded by tears she threw herself into Travis' arms and sobbed loudly.

"Alright, we're done here."Jackie waved her hand dismissively. "Let's get dinner started!"

The others began to file out of the cabin. Tonight's entertainment was over - but it would be a topic of discussion for a few days to come. There wasn't much else to talk about after all...

While Travis consoled his weeping girfriend, Coach handed the belt back to his smug team captain. "Did you enjoy that?" he asked once they were alone.

"Yes." Jackie was blunt and unashamed. "I did." She held him close. "It's my turn tonight!" she said huskily. "I hope Misty didn't tire you out!"

He looked down at her pretty face, his loins already warmed by lust. "Don't worry. There's plenty left for you." Their lips and tongues met eagerly, bodies grinding together. He would never say it out loud, but Jackie had always been his favourite girl.

All in all, Coach reflected, life really wasn't that bad...

jeepsternabaryFreight_Train

ZeeChromosome
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by ZeeChromosome »

the girls start eating each other - and not in the fun way!
Nice. A total ripoff of the real world "Miracle of the Andes". Nevertheless, it's such a powerful story that there are so many ways to tell it. Not a criticism: I applaud your effort! I have "ripped from the headlines" discussions with Carl and Smith all the time.
It never occurred to her that being a tattletale did nothing to improve her standing within the group.
Insert evil laughter here. I wonder who gets to be the hors'd'oeuvre?
"she wore loose clothing to hide her wide hips instead of showing them off as the desirable feminine trait they really were."
Not a criticism; but I would have phrased "as the desirable feminine trait they really were" as "as Nature intended." I guess I'm kind of big on assuming that there's a way that things are supposed to be.

I write gender-bender stories too, and most gender bender stories I see have characters switch orientations along with their own gender. So, surprising number of gender-bender stories have a male main character become female and then... become a lesbian. What the heck is the point to that? *Exit soapbox*
"Good spankings make for good girls. And good wives."
Full support. Working on a spanking scene right now for the next segment of "Bachelorette Party". Meadowlark has been naughty.
"Alright, we're done here." Jackie waved her hand dismissively. "Let's get dinner started!"
Yeah, good idea... the dinner that the girl you just beat unjustly provided most of? THAT dinner? I say we eat Jackie next :twisted: . Alternatively, the camp's two most effective hunters simply... wander off. Where there's one cabin, there's another one.
These users thanked the author ZeeChromosome for the post:
SteveBurke