Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

HEARTLAND (REVISED) CHAPTER EIGHT

gary
Established Author
Established Author

HEARTLAND (REVISED) CHAPTER EIGHT

Post by gary »

CHAPTER EIGHT

A few weeks later Amy was wearing the necklace at Calgary’s Boulevard Shopping Center when she absently mindlessly passed a Sam The Slave Man store. There was a buzz then an announcement, “Welcome Slave Amy, is there anything we can help you with today?” Amy was completely dumbfounded and debated whether she should go in or not. Curiosity got the better of her and she went in to investigate why the computer referred to her as a slave.

She went up the customer service desk where a black man, who was the manager, was behind the desk. “Excuse me, your store addressed me as “Slave” and I’m not.”

“Please take your top off so I can scan your chip.” Amy was expecting this and completely unbuttoned her top and pushed it aside. He came around the desk and pointed the reader close to, but not touching the skin. “The reader lists you as a slave, disrobe immediately and I’ll get a collar, you might be a runaway slave.”

Amy was startled, but not as much as she would have been several years ago, and knew not to disobey an order under these circumstances. She took off all her clothes and jewelry, except for the necklace, and gave then to a clerk. The clerk observed that she was still wearing the necklace. “I told you to remove everything, why are you still wearing that necklace?”

“I’m sorry I can’t remove it easily; it closes with a hex key and I don’t have it with me.” In fact, the piece of jewelry was mystifying to her. It was a very short necklace that hugged her neck. She discovered that the barrel clasp was unusual in that instead of screwing the two parts together, you simply pushed them together and they locked together. Then you had to use a tiny Allen/Hex key to unlock it, two of which were supplied. She practiced closing and unlocking it before she put it on. When she did put it on, she found she needed to pull it to the front and look in a mirror to release it. There had been a nervous and excited shiver when she fastened it around her neck. It locked like a slave collar but it didn’t look like one.

“Oh, I see, that must be your collar then, unusual but not unheard of.”

Amy was getting worried, but strangely excited, “Please there is a mistake, I am not a slave, put my slave number in the computer and it will tell you.” Then she thought of something, “Who did the chip say my owner was?”

He looked and answered, “A Dr. Emily Ranger.”

Amy was dumbstruck, “What, why would it say that?”

“Dr. Ranger is your owner, is she not?”

“No, she isn’t, she’s a friend.” Amy was trying to control her emotions, and figure out what she should do. She knew she should not be aggressive, arrogant, or angry. She should keep a cool head and try to be cordial, but firm.

“Well, this says she’s your Mistress. So why are you walking around clothed and without a collar?”

“Look, slaves wear clothes all the time and there is no law that says they have to be collared.” Amy didn’t know that for certain, but had seen some online posts about clothing for slaves.

“So, you’re saying you are a slave?”

The comment hit her hard, she had to handle this carefully. She tried to talk in a firm and steady voice, “No I did not say that, I’m sorry I was just making a point.” Trying a new track she asked, “Look, is there an escaped slave alert out for me?”

“No red flags that came up when your chip was pinged. But maybe you just escaped from your owner?”

“If I was an escaped slave, would I be casually walking around a mall? Would I come anywhere near your store?”

“Maybe, you’re just trying to blend in?”

“Look I’m not trying to make trouble. I’m not branded, can’t you just check up on my slave number?”

“I’ll make some inquires and call your owner, but to be safe I am going to put you into the kennels.” Somehow Amy knew this was coming, it didn’t alarm her but she didn’t like the idea of this happening again. He ordered ‘back braces’ and she instantly complied, then he put a plastic collar on her, “That means your ‘On Hold’ till your owner comes for you or this is cleared up.” He put her clothes into a bag and put them in a locker, then marched Slave Amy to the kennels and locked her up.

Being back in the slave pens gave Amy a strange feeling of belonging. She had spent way more time in these places that she ever had imagined before slavery intercepted her life. They were becoming a second home. She knew she had to fight her slave feelings and not fell back into the spiral of slavery. The quote from the Godfather Part III summed it up perfectly, “Just when I thought I was out, they drag me back in.” Even when she was free, she couldn’t help but wonder if she would ever be free of the threat of enslavement.

She wondered about the various options for voluntary enslavement for of protection. If she enslaved herself to someone that she wanted to be a slave to, then the fear of having a ‘bad’ master would be avoided. Ty was an obvious choice, but unfortunately, they were going through another one of their breakups so that might not be an option. Mr. McTavish had been good to her, firm but fair, but it would keep her away from her family, which was both good and bad. On one hand she would miss them, and they would miss her; but on the other, it might help avoid hard feelings.

There was the option of different kinds of protective slavery, where she would be a legal slave to someone she trusted, usually family, but could still live as a regular free person. Or there was being a Slave in Name Only (SINO), but that was usually for married couples where the owner married their slave and presented the illusion to the world that the slave was free.

In both she’d legally be a slave so she couldn’t be enslaved by anyone else. She knew her Grandfather would be dead set against it, while her father might think it was a good idea, so it would cause even more conflict between them, and there already was more then enough of that. Being her sister’s slave again didn’t seem like a good idea, there would too much temptation to repeat the mistakes of the past. There were some other kinds but they were rare and not well legally protected. The problems with the options were that they kept her from being able to decide. But she knew if she didn’t make a choice, it might be taken from her.

She took deep breaths to relax, Amy closed her eyes and tried to clear her mind. Her brain was fogging up, letting her slave mind sneak into her thoughts. And without realizing it she soon found her fingers caressing her pussy lips. She just let herself float down towards the comfortable bliss of soft pleasure. Her subconscious was associating slave kennels with sex, pleasure, and submission. Her breathing and the caressing of her sex slowly increased her arousal

Amy found her thoughts wandering back to memories of being a slave. Her remembrances of slave things past were colored with warm feelings of happiness. Making her long to return to the happy and meaningful life of a slave. The memories of the ecstasy of a cock in her mouth or pussy, the pleasuring of her owner; the fulfilling life of a slave.

She was getting close to reaching climax when another, older, slave called out to her from across the aisle, “Hey you better not get yourself off. Slave’s only get to climax with their owner. Now keep yourself juiced and that’s all.” As she turned away, she said to herself, “Damn fucking little slave girl don’t know shit, needs training and a good whipping.”

That took Amy out of her reverie. She stopped playing with herself and stood up. The rebuke made her think of being slave trained and whipped. She started thinking about it seriously, she had seen things about slave training on TV and online. The idea made her excited and she started convincing herself it might be a good idea. If she investigated different schools and found out the conditions under which slaves were trained, maybe she could one that was reputable and humane. This would give her a measure of control and maybe avoid being sent to a strict and harsh training facility. Her thoughts moved away from the fantasy to practicality, moving her away from her unconscious slave desires to something more like her old self.

Soon after she sat back down in the kennel, she noticed there was a customer looking over the rather thin selection of merchandise. He and the clerk showing him around came to her pen. He looked South Asian, and asked the young clerk to bring Amy out for inspection.

“Don’t get your hopes up, I’m not for sale.” Quipped Amy as she came out of the stall.

“Maybe your owner will sell you to me?” He started caressing her breasts, to which Amy tried to act disinterested.

“I’m not owned. Sorry, this is just a store collar, not a real one.”

“Well, you look like you’re also wearing what’s known as a Subtle Collar. I know all girls in here must take off all their jewelry. The fact that you still have it on means that its not easily removable or permanent. Some slaves wear them so as not to be obvious about their status if they get to roam free in clothes. However, if your truly not a slave, maybe I can get you to enslave yourself to me and save me the paperwork of doing it the hard way?”

Amy tried to be firm but friendly, “No thank you.” She was then ordered to present herself for a proper inspection. She put her hands on her head and turned around then bent over to show off her holes. She was startled when he stuck his fingers in her pussy, but she knew this would probably happen. Amy moaned; she couldn’t pretend this wasn’t making her sexually excited.

“Your cunt says different. Your slave hot and ready to be enslaved.”

A cold chill went up her back, “Mmmmm, don’t… want… enslavement. Please…just…leave…me…alone.” Amy could feel herself weaken, submitting to the pleasure and wanting more.

Luckily the store manager came to get Amy. “What’s going on here?”

The slave monger responded, “He wanted to inspect the merchandise.”

“She’s clearly wearing a On Hold Collar, so she is not for sale. Now move along.”

The customer interjected, “She had no objections to being inspected, and is clearly enjoying being fingered like a slave.”

Amy was still panting from the continuing pleasure assault, “Please just make it stop.”

“I can see your not resisting, and are clearly enjoying yourself. How can you say your not a slave?” The manager insinuated.

With difficulty she pleaded, “I…am…not...for…sale.”

The manager decided to put an end to the abuse, “Well, unless her owner has given you permission to use her. Or she has standing orders to please anyone who asks. I am going to have to ask you to stop you inspection. She is not store property nor has she been placed on consignment with us. So please move along.”

Placed back in her kennel, she was only able to whisper, “Thank you.” To the manager.

A couple of hours later another clerk came back the see Amy, and Dr. Ranger was following him. Amy felt a slight feeling of relief at seeing the older woman. She playfully spoke to Amy, “My, I can’t let you out of my sight without you getting into trouble.”

Amy bit her tongue; she didn’t want to get into an argument with Emily mostly because she was her best option of getting out of this situation quickly. Untangling her status could take days depending on the circumstances. And at least this way her family wouldn’t be involved. Her family didn’t talk about what had all happened, but she knew they hoped everything was back to “normal”.

They took Amy out of the cage and the all went to the front desk. The clerk said, “I’m glad we were able to reunite you with your slave Dr. Ranger.”

She replied, “Oh she didn’t run away, I give her a great deal of latitude she wasn’t causing any trouble. She’s very reliable.”

Amy winced inside at being talked about this way. She knew she was still in a precarious position but she still needed to ask about what the store knew of her status. “Excuse me,” She said quietly, “could you tell me if the store got a response from the Slave Registry on my SIN?” (1)

The clerk looked at her with a raised eyebrow, “We didn’t need to, your chip told us everything we needed to know.” Amy realized she would have to find some way to clear this up later so it doesn’t happen again.

Dr. Ranger piped up, “Well hand the clothes back to my slave and we’ll leave. And thank you for your help, keep up the good work.” Amy got dressed again and followed Dr. Ranger out of the store.

In the past, Amy would have felt fear and shock at the possibility of enslavement, now it no longer disturbed her. Which worried her. She also didn’t know what to say to her “mistress” and the question of why did the chip reader falsely listed her as a slave belonging to Dr. Ranger. She wondered if there was any way Emily could enslave her without her knowledge. Amy’s internal questioning was interrupted by her ‘owner’, “Well I did not appreciate having to come down to get you because a clerk didn’t know what to do with a dressed slave.”

Amy was a little taken aback by Emily referring to her as a slave, she still didn’t know what was going on and had to think of how to respond. Finally, she said, “I don’t know why the chip reader said I was a slave.”

“Maybe it just said what you know is true.”

Amy knew there were slave feeling still in the back of her mind. She had worked hard to keep them at bay. Even now she didn’t want to confront Dr. Ranger as to whether she had anything to do with this.

They arrived at Dr. Rangers home, a standard new build. Single story, attached front garage, but the interiors avoided the all to pervasive white and instead the walls had floral wallpaper or were painted light shades of blue. A country type kitchen and the furniture in the rest of the house were comfortable and in hues of brown and red. Emily grabbed at Amy’s hand and led her to the bedroom, which had more colorful wallpaper, and pulled Amy’s face to hers and gave her a long deep kiss, thrusting her tongue past Amy’s lips. “I want to enjoy my slave now.” Emily announced then put her finger to her slave’s lips and reassured her, “Don’t worry, I won’t make you play at being a pony girl today, I just want to enjoy myself.”

She sat down on the bed and ordered Amy to strip off her clothes while she watched. Amy no longer had any inhabitations about stripping in front of people, she had become so used to it she had to remind herself not to do it casually. In fact, she didn’t get upset when someone ordered her too, but she had to fight the impulse to obey and refuse. However, with Emily she gave in and she pulled off her top. She didn’t know why, probably because she had already been used hard as a slave by Emily, it was harder to resist.

The submissive girl then wiggled out of her skirt. She didn’t used to wear skirts that much, working with horses meant blue jeans was a normal part of her wardrobe. She had moved more to skirts and dresses when not riding, looking more feminine and unconsciously giving people easier access to her sex, as well making it easier to remove her clothes. She kicked off her shoes then let her bra straps fall off her shoulders, then unhooking the front closing lingerie. Finally, she pushed down her panties with her thumbs all while noting the appreciative look she got from the woman who was trying to claim her.

Amy and Emily looked at each other, it seemed that the older woman was trying to subtly suggest the younger girl’s next move. Amy then realized that her mistress expected her to help her undress, so she got on her knees and took off her shoes. Then she took of her suit jacket and blouse, folding them and putting them on a chair. When she removed the woman’s bra, she gently caressed the breasts then kissed each nipple. Emily stood up allowing Amy to remove the skirt and lower the pantyhose and panties. When her ‘owner’ sat down she took the skirt and folder it, then rolled the hose off her legs and took the panties and folded them and put them with the rest of the clothes.

Amy knelt in front of the woman waited for instructions. The spreading of the older woman’s legs showed Amy her next task. She crawled between the legs and started licking at the woman’s pussy lips. She licked fast then slow, hard then soft. She’d also caress the pussy lips with her mouth lips. Hearing appreciative sounds from above she starting licking the clitoris and feeling a shiver go through the woman’s body and heard a “Oh yes.” escape her lips. Licking and sucking the clit she could feel it enlarge, and felt her mistress grab her head to continue her pleasuring.

Soon she felt the older woman shiver in orgasm and Amy found herself being spayed as the woman squirted on her face and chest. Amy was commanded, “Wash yourself, off we’re not done.” And she went to the ensuite to clean her self. When she returned, she saw Emily had put on a strap on dildo. It was double ended with Emily’s dildo also being a vibrator, the speed of which increased as her thrusts amplified in force and speed.

“On the bed on all fours, like a bitch, slave.” Amy obeyed without question. She felt the bed giggle as mistress came up behind her. Amy tried to relax, especially her pussy and ass. She felt the dildo slowly enter her ass; and thankfully it was well lubed but it still hurt. Amy of course had been used anally before, and it wasn’t anything she dreaded anymore. However, she had only been used like this on rare occasions and she was still tight.

Slowly mistress pumped her slave, the slave girl could feel some of the vibrations coming from Emily’s vibrator through to the dildo slowly gyrating in her ass. Amy was now able to completely let herself enjoy the sensations. She could let herself be someone’s subservient fuck slut and enjoy it to. She could feel the arousal grow inside her and the pleasure increase. She let herself go and embrace the wonderful feelings and moved in tune with her partner. Dr. Ranger started quickening the pace and Miss Fleming tried to keep up. The young woman felt the waves of pleasure growing and knew she would soon have her orgasm burst through her.

Faster and more intense the fucking came and Amy couldn’t hold on and she quivered and moaned in a strong climax. Suddenly there was a hard smack on her rear. “Bad slave, you don’t come before I say so, you need my permission!”

Surprised Amy could only whimper, “Sorry.”

“You need proper slave training and this is a as good a time an any.” Emily pulled out a riding crop and hit Amy on the back, hard.

“Aaaahhhh!, no please I said I’m sorry.” Slave Amy cried out, not even considering trying to crawl away. But the strokes kept coming; second, third, fourth and fifth. The girl screamed in pain, but the strokes continued; sixth, seventh, eighth, ninth, tenth, eleventh and finally twelfth.

Then the tortured slave felt a violent shaking as her tormentor had her own energetic orgasm. “Oh yes that was wonderful. I haven’t had a good chance to punish a slave in along time.” She withdrew from Amy and laid out on the bed in the afterglow of her Big O.

Amy didn’t know what to do, so she slumped down on her stomach beside Emily. Amy’s back was aching after the punishment, her mind was reeling. She worried that slavery had maybe truly broken her, no longer the strong, confident, independent woman of old. She kept letting herself get drawn too easily into being a slave and was getting worn down fighting it. It kept getting harder to fight it, so she tried to avoid getting into situations where she would be confronted with slavery. But now she hadn’t resisted being whipped by Dr. Ganger, had she falling even more into slavery now, could she resist it anymore?

Amy worked up her last reserves of strength and got up and said, “Thank you for helping me out, but I have to go.”

Dr. Ranger replied, “You’ll be back, you have my collar on now. But I don’t mind my slaves running free, they always come back.” She got up and pulled a block of plastic from a drawer. She removed the top part and walked up behind Amy and pressed it against the young woman’s right buttock.

It burned and Amy yelled out in pain. “What did you do to me?” she cried out in terror and pain. She rushed to the bathroom, and applied a wet towel to the burn. It provided some relief, then Amy tore apart the medicine cabinet and found some Polysporin. She carefully rubbed it into the burn and it gave some relief.

She looked at Emily with a look of betrayal, who replied, “I just branded you with my brand dear. Your mine now and you know it. The brand uses an acid to place my mark of ownership on my slave.”

Amy grabbed a sanitary napkin and used it as a bandage. She was so upset she got dressed so quickly she forgot to put her underwear on. She fled out of the house and down the block, found the street sign and ordered a cab and left. She couldn’t believe what happened,

Getting back to the mall parking lot she found the truck, she got in and looked up the closest medical clinic on her cell. She found one that said it was discreet and found out it was right in the mall. She went in and had an awkward conversation with the nurse, who was sympathetic. “First I’d better check you chip, make sure you’re not a runaway slave.” Amy told them what happened at the slave store and the nurse pressed it firmly against her skin. “Yes, it verifies you’re a free woman.” And got her in to the doctor.

The doctor put another ointment on the sore then put a bandage on it, then gave her a prescription for pain killers and a cream that would allow it to heal in time. He told her if she hadn’t come in right away it would have left a permanent brand. Now it will take a couple of months to heal and it might leave a mark but it would be very faint. Amy thanked him and left.

She now had an urge to go back to the slave store. She wanted to know why they had listed her as a slave and the clinic had not. She realized that unless she saw someone who didn’t know her, they would treat her as Dr. Ranger’s slave and make her undress again. Though if she went in there naked instead, they would just treat her as another owned slave. There was a slight shiver of excitement in that. Her mind in a muddle she knew she had to get away and back to her horses to clear her head. She drove off trying not to look back.

When she got back home, Amy realized that Dr. Ranger had giving away some important information. So, she inspected the pendent, using a small pen knife and discovered it was actually a locket. Inside was an engraving of Dr. Rangers brand on one side, and on the other was a RDIF tag and an illustration of cuffs.

A week later she took it to an electronics store in Calgary, for she didn’t want to ask about it closer to home, and they were able to tell her that it was able to make a small amount of electricity from the heat of her skin, and that it used the pendent and chain as an antenna. So, it was able to override the signal from her unpowered slave chip.

It took almost two months for the scar to fade almost completely away, so Amy had to take care and not let anyone know what happened, or let anyone see the bandage.

Amy was upset with all that Emily had done this to her, but somehow, she wasn’t as angry as she would have thought. She put the gift in her jewelry box and wondered what to say to the next text or call.

1) SIN – Slave Identification Number
These users thanked the author gary for the post (total 8):
jeepsterFerdSteveBurkeToywhispersBelindajean.amelotTauriRedtimerider

Belinda
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: HEARTLAND (REVISED) CHAPTER EIGHT

Post by Belinda »

Gary

You create the most wonderful slave appliances. In this story the fancy collar masquerading as a piece of fine jewelry, then the remote controlled vibrating anal dildo and also the acid branding device. these add so much to the story. Your creative juices were really flowing this time. Keep up the great work.

Belinda

lovethissite
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: HEARTLAND (REVISED) CHAPTER EIGHT

Post by lovethissite »

Gary: Loved this chapter and have read it several times. I agree with Belinda the collar/jewelry was a good idea. Amy is a little closer to slavery , she has been branded, even though it is almost totally gone now, and she now has been whipped. I wonder if Amy now craves her first master and family, and if she can reconnect with them at some point, and give in to her true slave nature? It seemed like a great fit and since the family relocated her sister slave may need her to calm her down. Maybe Liz will again escape and end up back in the area, but this time Amy is ready enslave herself to this fair and firm family. Kate can commit to permanent enslavement with no holes barred and she can be permanently marked perhaps a family brand and the wife can train her and Liz to take pain as Liz needs and Amy can be used by her her son /daughter and their new friends. Just some thoughts I do love this series and look forward to all your series. Thank you.