Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

OUT OF AFRICA: FINALE

gary
Established Author
Established Author

Post by gary »

The next yoga class was as before, but this time the instructor took individual measurements of each girl’s neck. “Next time you’ll have real fitted collars, with individual keys for each.” Ever more intrusive thought Claire.

The week after the women were introduced to their individual collars. They fit better so they didn’t move around. But Claire noticed a door with battery and electronics. Claire asked what it was for, the teacher replied, “It’s a GPS tracking system. It’s becoming a standard feature with new collars.” At the mention of that it brought Claire back to how such a device first involved her in the world of slavery. (4)

After the class, the instructor had a new surprise for them. Holding up a device she announced. “For the duration of the class your Slave Chips will be re-categorized as ‘Slave’, and not ‘Free’. It not official but as far as I’m concerned, you’ll be slave for the duration of the class, this is Slave Yoga is it not?”

This really set the woman to talking and calling out to the teacher. Finally, Claire walked right up to her and said, “Let me see that device.” Shocked at Claire forwardness she gave it too her. She played around with it checking the options. She even tried it on herself, then she announced, “This does have the dual options of switching from ‘slave’ to ‘free’ and back again. And it shows that the battery is full so she can’t say ‘Sorry the device is out of power; you’ll have to stay slaves now’ excuse.”

After some trepidation the women all had their chips changed to ‘slave’. They had to admit it gave them a thrill and it was exciting. As for Claire it was the same but tinged with fear. The instructor started referring to them as slaves. One could smell the sexual excitement it caused. At the end of the class the slave driver (as some of the women now called her) and another announcement. We’re going to be going to a new place to do our class. Its much bigger because we are going to combine the class given for real slave and ours, which makes since since you’ll be designated as slaves throughout the class. And make no mistake, you will be treated and punished like slaves.”

“Wow.” Was all Claire could think. “They are really going all out now. What’s next, we’re all sold at the auction block? Maybe I’ll skip that day.” The women were in a tizzy over the announcement. Claire wondered if maybe she should stop going to the class. But did decide to at least go to next weeks class.

When the time came for the next class Claire heart was aflutter. She was excited, nervous, scared and anxious all at the same time. The first room was a very basic locker room, with no showers. A few other students were there talking. When more students arrived, they started removing their clothes and putting them in the lockers. Finally, their teacher arrived, and started placing the collars on them and putting the keys in her bag. Then she clicked them to ‘slaves’ after which students started asking where was the class, there wasn’t another door out of the room. “The class is down the hallway, and now as an added bonus I am going to lead you there chained in a Slave Coffle, one behind the other. Also, I am now your Mistress Joan, refer to me as such.” The women were shocked but then the mood turned to excitement as the newly designated Mistress chained them together. Out the walked, but unsteady as they could not find a rhythm to walk together to. She had them stop and she went back to lock the locker room. All of a sudden, she produced a set of fake tattoo transfers. “I’m marking your asses as mine, but don’t worry they only last a week, then I will put new ones on.” In shock the women just stood their at they were marked like slave, though a lot less painfully that a brand. Finally she led them, ungracefully, to their new classroom. It was in fact a gymnasium, and Claire and some of the other temporary (hopefully) slaves noticed there were public galleries above them. They now realized they would be on display and they started to protest but Mistress Joan produced a whip (5). And stuck the grumbling slaves, which stunned them. They were lucky that there were not many observers, for they had obviously not advertised the public viewing of naked slave yoga.

The new slaves were very self conscious that they were being watched, causing many to be painfully corrected. The Master running the yoga for real slaves treated the temporary slaves the same as the actual slaves. As far as he was concerned their chips said they were slaves so they were slaves.

Finally, the class came to an end. Claire looked up and there were only about a dozen looky loos. Whose cat calls she had to listen to during the whole class. All the slaves had to shower communally with the real slave girls slapping at the new slaves asking when their owners are coming to get them, or when was their auction. At last their Mistress came and gathered them together. She locked them in the coffle and led them to the locker room watching as they dressed. “Don’t forget your marked as mine now, and don’t you forget it.” Claire, and most of the women new better, a transfer had no legal standing. But Claire decided to make sure there wasn’t a branding fire being prepared the next time.

The following week, the class continued with its new format. Claire was happy for it was the end of her free trial, and classes were cancelled for the next two weeks for Christmas and New Years. She could use a breather, and she thought the other students might not be as compliant after three weeks to re-evaluate the class.

While this had been happening, Claire’s relationship with the Safar’s became, well, “close”, literally. It started simply with Emran asking Claire to sit beside him, usually while watching TV. He encouraged her to get closer and closer, till she found herself on his lap, with her head on his shoulder. It was strange at fist but she got comfortable with it. His hands would brush against her sides and breast, and when she didn’t object, he would lightly caress them. Baha not only didn’t object, it positively made her happy. “I have not seen him like this since his slave Noreen was with us. And to tell the truth you are a much superior repl…, surrogate. And do not worry I would fully support it if your relationship became intimate.”

“So, it is true, he does see me as a replacement slave.” She thought to herself. She wasn’t sure what she though of that. She did have a great deal of affection for him, but his slave? She admitted a woman could do a lot worse, and probably not much better. But she also knew it would upset her parents, and she has been struggling to escape the numerous slavery traps life had been throwing in her path. She did decide she would not have it become intimate, she felt did happen it would become a path to slavery she would find hard to get off.

Her job too had been going well, no more customers molested her, though she got more that a few comments and requests to be purchased. Mr. Farook had hired a tall, strong and handsome black man as a Slave Monger, and three cute girls (over eighteen as per law) were hired to work in the store. So now Claire found herself promoted to Assistant Manager as she had the most experience, behind Mr. Farook and his family. The other girls were chatterboxes and were constantly on their phones. They also like to tease the slaves but Claire tried to discourage it, and keep it professional.

Mr. Farook finally got his Professional Grading Licence, and was now able to do grading instore. The first customer for grading was a young mother in her 30s. He used a basic collar that had a sticker with the store name on it. Claire didn’t think it was much protection but, in this weather, she wouldn’t be walking around Slave Naked. (6) She had to undress in the main area of the store, he then devoiced her and locked her on to a stool for an hour till he had time to grade her. Claire thought he did want to make her sweat, a couple of customers did check her out by running their fingers in her holes (which is expected) and made some lude comments. It didn’t seem like anyone she knew had come in. But soon enough Mr. Farook began his grading, with Vicky (one of the new girls) taking down the particulars. He ordered her though some basic slave positions, then used a vibrator to check her response. Claire could see that the woman became extremely aroused but did not orgasm. He looked over his iPad and told her that her grade was “Choice”. Claire was a little surprised at that, the woman was good looking, and fit and knew the slave positions. Maybe he was being conservative. He then started trying convince her to go to Niryaat Slave Training School. She was not interested but he kept trying to talk her into it. There were several customers around so Claire went up and whispered to Mr. Farook that maybe he shouldn’t push it too hard. He nodded but looked like he had missed out on something.

Claire hadn’t heard of Niryaat Slave Training School, she had once looked up to see if there were any but only the one run by Sam The Slave Man was listed on the internet. Claire asked where this new school was and looked it up in the store computer. It was in the industrial area and Claire though she might have a look see.

On her day off she drove there, it was a stand-alone place and was separated from other stores by parking lots on both sides. She walked around and there was not much activity. Then she noticed that the sign just said “Niryaat” and didn’t indicate what its business was. There was no sign to indicate whether it was open or closed. She tried the door and it opened, walked inside but no one was around the rather dirty front area of the store. She decided not to call out but looked carefully and quietly around. The front room of the store had nothing but a raised customer service desk. There were some muffled voices but that was all. Finally someone came out and was surprised to see Claire. She asked “Your store doesn’t say what it is.”

He ignored her question and asked, “Did someone bring you here?”

“No, I was just passing by, I was looking for another place and wondered if you knew it.” She decided to play it cagy.

“I don’t know much about the area so I can’t help you.” He was clearly looking her over, “Can you take your jacket off, we work in international media, and are always looking for talent.”

Claire decided to take her jacket off, she had come from work so her clothes were rather sexy. This perked his interest more.

Claire decided to keep going, “I heard there was some kind of slave store around here, do you know anything about it.”

That really got him attentive, “Are you looking to become a slave? I can also help you with that.”

Claire decided not mention that he had said they were in international media. “Ah, no I just wanted to know what they had and did.”

“Take your clothes off so I can inspect you.”

“No thanks.” And she started to leave.

“I want to read your slave chip.” Then, “Come on, give us a look, and I won’t bother you.”

Claire quickly pulled down her dress and turned around showing him an eyeful. She had her dress back up quickly, before he could get his phone to take a picture. She grabbed her jacket and purse, quickly made she hadn’t left anything and quickly walked to her car. She threw her jacket and purse inside and drove off. She thought to herself that place didn’t sound right. But should she tell her boss?

The next day she decided to bring up Niryaat. “Mr. Farook that slave school, I had never heard of it before, do you know anything about them?”

“Not really, they just set up. They are paying bonuses for stores to send them clients. And were willing to pay well for slaves.”

“Well Sir, I kinda went all Nancy Drew. I looked them up and found no mention online. In fact, you can count the number of slave themed organizations around her on one hand, and I am counting the yoga classes. I looked up Niryaat on our computer and found the address you had there. I went there and they are there, the sigh says “Niryaat” but nothing else. It didn’t even have a open-closed sign. When I went in what should have been commercial space or at least a waiting room there was absolutely nothing. When someone came out the they first claimed they worked in the media but he changed his story when I asked about a slave store. I’m sorry but I didn’t want us involved in anything dodgy.”

“Now that is very unusual. And thank you for that.” Later on, her boss called the place and asked to see if he could tour the facility but was given excuses. He called the police about his concerns, they just assigned regular detectives to the case as they didn’t have a separate Slave Unit. The interviewed both Mr. Farook and Claire. Eventually they heard they had raided the facility and found they were operating a unlicensed slave export business. In fact Niryaat meant “Export” in Hindi.

Because Mr. Farook had been involved with them the store was closed as his licence was reviewed. As this was close to Christmas it made it all the easier for Claire to go home for a week and a half to go home to spend it with her family. She told the Safar’s she wasn’t sure she was going back to the class and with her job in limbo she wasn’t sure she should come back to live with them. To say the Safar’s were sorry to see her go was a understatement. They told her it didn’t matter to them about the job or the yoga class they could stay with them either way, permanently if she wished. She departed with many tears from all.

She did decide to return as she did miss them. They greeted her with job and she was happy to.

She also decided to attend the class as it had been arousing her. The first two classes went as before, with much improvement in the free woman and little complaining. But on the third class Mistress Joan caused a near riot when she announced in the locker room after that she would not be removing the collars, or change their chips back to “free”. “I will do that next week, I want you to live as a slave for a week. I want you to experience the wonderful life of a slave as this class will be ending soon. You WILL do this.” The students were outraged, upset and in tears. But Mistress Joan restored order and the women left uncertain what would happen next.

When Claire explained her situation to the Safar’s they comforted her and told her they would take care of her. But they also encouraged her to take up the challenge. She agreed to stay naked at home and sleep in the slave kennel. She asked about slave kibble but they answered that they had never feed Slave Noreen that, just the same food they did, but in a plastic container and on the floor.

She took up her new temporary lifestyle with trepidation. But the Safar’s continued to treat her much as before, but when she did sit on his lap he did caress her much more intently. And who could blame him.

Her job opened up again, Mr. Farook had to let the Slave Monger and two of the girls go, leaving just Claire and Jane. Claire and Mr. Farook discussed her status, he encouraged her to work slave naked (of course her would) and she finally agreed since it would, hopefully, be for less than a week.

At work it took her a long time to relax into her new “uniform” and she tried to find as many excuses to go to the back or the slave pens. She had to put up with customers fondling her several times a day and constantly asking if she was for sale. But in time Claire found herself enjoying and becoming aroused. Within a couple of days she found she was constantly in a state of sexual excitement while working.

This wasn’t really due to the store. Her relationship with Emran Safar changed dramatically. He came to her kennel and led her upstairs to his bedroom. “You must live as a slave remember?” and Claire quietly agreed. She knelt down and she kissed the head of his cock, then had her tongue roll around that sensitive part. Then she started licking and sucking his balls and sucked them. Then she started slowly to work the head into her mouth, massaging the cock with her lips. As it got deeper into her mouth, using her tongue to swirl around the cock. She finally pushed his cock as far down her throat as possible chocking herself. All this made him cum explosively. Claire went to use mouthwash before returning to she kissed the head of the fake cock, then had her tongue roll around that most sensitive part. Then she started licking the fake balls and sucked them. One of the girls gave out a shout and jumped back. Master Henry chuckled “What we didn’t tell you useless bitches is that these cocks give an electric shock if you give bad head.” All the girls, including Claire, went back to their assignment with trepidation, but with more vigor. Claire went back to work and slowly worked the head into her mouth, massaging the cock with her lips. As it got deeper into her mouth, using her tongue to swirl around the cock. Claire went to use mouthwash before returning to her new “Master” they kissed deeply and then he went to pleasure her breasts spending a lot of time kissing and licking them which gave her a great deal of pleasure. Finally he went to eat her out, he did so expertly and she came quickly.

She started sucking on his cock to reharden it and she mounted on top of him. They moved their bodies in sync and Claire could not resist but to give him the experience of her use of Slave Pompoir, which came as a shock to him. She even instigated Slave Pleasure even though she now knew its dangers. She came first but she made sure he followed her soon after. They spent the rest of the night in each other arms.

For the rest of the week Claire would make sure go give her Master oral sex before he left. Go to work looking and being treated as a slave. And then waiting for her Master to come home, to welcome him by helping him undress, massage his feet and please him with her mouth. With sex before bed and sleeping together.

Except for one night, she was locked in her kennel for the night and she wondered what she had dome wrong. However, her release the next morning told her story. Emran and Baha had obviously had sex, she could see it on her face. “Thank you so much.” She beamed, “He has not been with me since his slave died.”

I had been considering a 3 way scene here

Finally, the day of the yoga class came, Claire noticed a very different attitude among her classmates. They were very obedient and when the time came, she could see regret when the collars were removed and the chips returned to “free”. Claire interrogated some of the students and found that their experiences had been exciting and positive. With boyfriends and husbands finding great pleasure at their new temporary slave. Claire wondered how many would soon become permanent slaves, as this had left such a mark.

Though she stopped being naked at work, to her bosses and customer’s great disappointment (all of whom tried to get her to return to new “uniform”). However, her life with the Safar’s did not change, she continued to live as their slave, and was quite happy at it as she
saw the happiness it brought them, and herself. But know she could no longer wear a hajib, except in the mosque, as slave are forbidden to wear it. But spring was coming and the class would soon be over. Claire did not know what to do.

Finally, the last class of slave yoga arrived and Claire wondered what final surprise lay in store. She was not really surprised though when it happened, Joan had been leading up to it. They had just finished disrobing when she came up and locked them into the Slave Coffle and changed their chips to ‘slave’. “OK we do not have a class. You know what you have become, and we are going to fulfill it. I am bringing a bus that will take us to Sam The Slave Man where you will sign your self into slavery. If you don’t, I will bring enslavement proceedings against you and have made a slave against your will.” The women started crying, some wet themselves and one hyperventilated.

But Claire had expected this and spoke up. “I cannot speak for the other slaves here, but I am spoken for. I have been serving Mr. and Mrs. Safar as an unofficial slave for weeks now, any judge will squash your attempt to enslave and auction me without their permission. If I do that, I know the judge will make my slavery to the Safar’s official but that bothers me less than being sold to some random person. You can call either of them to confirm this.” Claire previously planned this with the Safar’s. Mistress Joan became angry, but knew Claire had her dead to rights. When she gave in and unlocked Claire from the Coffle and the collar, as well change the chip back. Claire whispered in Joan’s ear, “I had a lawyer look it up for me, no Saskatchewan judge has enslaved a woman just for acting like a slave.(7) Don’t push your luck.” Which earned Claire a slap on the face and a look of hatred from Joan. Claire quickly got dressed before Mistress Joan thought of some other plan, not even putting on her coat but carrying it. As she left, she heard a few voices speaking up. “I think I started a Slave Revolt.” She thought to herself.

A couple of days later she went to Sam the Slave Man, which the computer welcomed her as usual with “Welcome Claire, will you be going on the Auction Block today?”

“Subtle.” She said out loud. She went up to the counter.

“May I scan you slave chip please” She undid her top and he scanned her. H showed her the information. “Is this up to date?”

“Yes, it is.”

Before she could say another word he interjected. “You’ve been walking around free with a Prime+ grade for a couple of years now. You finished the Slave Yoga class; shouldn’t you be enslaved by now? I’m feeling I should insist.”

“No Thank You,” Claire said firmly, “I came here to find out about the free women who were enslaved at slave yoga. What happened to them?”

“Oh, they are still here, but fewer than we we’re told. Weren’t you in that class?”

“Yes, but I left while the leaving was good. Can I see them?”

“Yes but no clothed, un-collared, females in the slave kennels, even visitors.”

“What do you use for visitor collars?”

“Disposable, plastic collars, they snip off. They’re color coded: Blue for visitors, Red for grading, Black for on hold.”

“On hold?”

“Waiting on possible re-designation.”

“Oh, Well where do I put my clothes?”

“There are lockers over there, with key locks.”

“Where do I keep the key?”

“It clicks on to your collar.”

“OK then, bring me a blue collar and the key to a locker.”

He gabbed one and Claire went over to the lockers, She tried the locks first then undressed and put away her clothes and purse. She made sure what collar he brought, and after it was attached she made sure the key was secure. He had an associate take her to the kennels. The women were two to a kennel and she noticed the yoga slaves were kept separate from each other. She talked to each of them and asked if there was anyone she could call. She told them slavery would be fine to make them feel better. After counting them she realized that only about two thirds of the class had actually been enslaved.

“Do you know if this is all the women brought from the slave class.”

“I think so, we haven’t made a sale in three days so it should be. Are you joining them?”

“No I just came to see how they were.”

“Are you sure, the first auctions are in an hour?”

“Yes, I’m sure. Well lets go back and I’ll leave.”

She left the kennels, got her clothes. The manager tried one last time to get her to enslave herself but she just gently said no thank you. She was almost out the door when she realized she still had the collar on. Collars felt normal to her now. She walked back and when she asked to have it snipped the manager commented that maybe she forgot because she knows she wants to be collared. She said no, even though she knew a big part of her did. Finally released she left. Just as she reached the door she asked when the auction was.

“About three quarters of an hour now.”

“Well maybe I’ll take a look see if I remember.” And walked around the mall.

Thought about writing a slave auction here

With the class over and spring coming rapidly Claire knew decisions had to be made. Go home to her parents, or go home to the Safar’s? If stay here as an unofficial slave, or as a real slave? Master Emran had made his thought clear. “I want to buy you from your father.” He announced while she was in her kennel.

“You want to force me to become your slave?”

“We both know you would accept it, you want to be my slave but you are conflicted.”

“Well please don’t talk to my father before I’ve had a chance to talk to him. He is liable to confront you with a shotgun.” Her Master looked concerned. “Look I won’t tell him I want this, but I will tell him you have been very good to me, and if I wanted to be a slave it would be you. He should give you a chance to make your offer and tell him how I make you feel.”

“Thank you, you are wise.”

“Look I don’t want to get your hopes up, but I do feel like becoming your slave is more a matter of time rather than anything else.”

“I am truly glad, but call your father soon, I want to talk to him in person.”

“I’ll make sure my mother is there to keep him calm.”

When Emran came back he admitted it had been very tense, but thought they had found some common ground. “I told your father I understood how he felt, for I would not want it for my daughter Jamia. But maybe I could learn to accept it if it what was best for everyone. I made him a fair offer as well.” Claire had to admit to herself she didn’t like the idea of an “offer” being made on her.

Claire decided in the spring she would move back to her parent’s house to she if she felt the same way without living as a slave. She reminded them that the training she received made her very submissive, and could easily spend her life as a slave with barely a second thought. She had talked to her parents and the Safar’s would be welcome to visit a couple of times. Her leaving was very emotional and the Safar’s worried they would lose her now.

Back at home Claire enjoyed being close to the country. Going for walks and being a normal person. But she felt she had a hole in her life, and her heart. A couple of weeks after she came home the Safar’s visited for a couple of days. They were exceedingly happy to see her, even though Claire kept their time together on a friendly basis. When they left she was almost as sad as they were being apart again.

She had hoped her feelings would get better, time would heal as they say. But it got worse, she had problems sleeping, she felt guilty, useless, purposeless. He parents tried to help, but her life could no longer be changed. She was a slave.

The joy the Safar’s felt was immense. But Claire did not relish what was coming. He parents came but her mother and Baha stayed behind while a naked Claire was driven to Sam the Slave Man. She was collared with a chain held in the shaking hands of her father. They had called ahead and downloaded the document. from the internet. The manager was a Notary Public so he could put the official stamps on the Certificate of Sale, Transfer of Property, and Declaration of Voluntary Enslavement. Claire signed the last document she would ever sign. But the fear was building, not for her future of permanent slavery, but the smell of the heater preparing the brand that Mr. Safar had brought, the one that had branded his Slave Noreen. Her father ritually turned over the chain attached to Claire’s collar, signifying the change of ownership. Claire was shaking because she knew what was coming next. She was locked into the branding stock and felt the cotton ball disinfected where the brand would go. Both her father and her Master were in front of her holding her hands. Then there as the blinding the pain and the bloody scream. Followed by tears and her legs giving out. An ointment was applied and a bandage placed over it. Mr. Safar insisted on Claire being given painkillers (Its illegal to give them before the branding). Slowly, helped by her Master and her father, she walked back to the car. She couldn’t sit down so she laid down in the back. Claire thought to herself she was now a completely sold and registered slave, branded and collared. And she was happy.

4) See my story “From Vacation to Slave Training, Part 1”
5) Slave Whips aren’t like the one in Indiana Jones. Trying to use one like that in a enclosed or crowded space would be disastrous (and maybe amusing). Most Slave ships are 76cm long (2 ½ feet)
6) Slave Naked is naked with a collar on.
7) In Canada the individual provinces make the laws on property, and thus slaves.
These users thanked the author gary for the post (total 6):
ScruffyGitSteveBurkeCarl BradfordtimeriderRubberDuck76LoyalHound

gary
Established Author
Established Author

Re: OUT OF AFRICA: FINALE

Post by gary »

I wasn't sure how far to take the Niryaat Slave Company scene. Maybe more should happen to Claire there.
These users thanked the author gary for the post:
TheL

gary
Established Author
Established Author

Post by gary »

Someone sent me a message about this story from Literotica. However since it was Anonymous I can't reply. Hope he sees this

jeepster
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by jeepster »

Good story! Kinda sorry that its over!

gary
Established Author
Established Author

Post by gary »

To the Anonymous user from Literotica who sent me a Feedback Message that went to my e-mail. Since he's Anonymous I can't reply to his message. He read the story on here but isn't a member. So to Anonymous, please either send me another Feedback and leave your e-mail, or become a member here. Hope you see this message

orflash64
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by orflash64 »

Gary, I realize that this is a tough draft, however the segway from Claire giving oral sex to the guy and then Claire and the other girls using fake cocks that shock if it isn't done properly didn't make sense. It's like you left out a paragraph between them.
Perhaps at that supposed training school the man blatantly reached under Claire 's skirt slides down her panties and expertly fingers her to orgasm so fast that Claire is already in bliss before she can stop it. But Claire still walks out of there free.
A picture is worth a thousand words, a picture of a beautiful nude lady, priceless.

jeepster
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by jeepster »

orflash64 wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:36 pm Gary, I realize that this is a tough draft, however the segway from Claire giving oral sex to the guy and then Claire and the other girls using fake cocks that shock if it isn't done properly didn't make sense. It's like you left out a paragraph between them.
Perhaps at that supposed training school the man blatantly reached under Claire 's skirt slides down her panties and expertly fingers her to orgasm so fast that Claire is already in bliss before she can stop it. But Claire still walks out of there free.
Yeah noticed that and wondered if I had skipped a chapter or what!

orflash64
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by orflash64 »

Rough draft, stupid autocorrect.
A picture is worth a thousand words, a picture of a beautiful nude lady, priceless.

orflash64
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by orflash64 »

Rough draft, stupid autocorrect.

GreyRose
Established Author
Established Author

Post by GreyRose »

Love the story, but I'll admit the slave yoga class were my favorite parts.

This paragraph was referenced already but it feels like it is a mix of the home scene and something you had planned for the slave class.

This wasn’t really due to the store. Her relationship with Emran Safar changed dramatically. He came to her kennel and led her upstairs to his bedroom. “You must live as a slave remember?” and Claire quietly agreed. She knelt down and she kissed the head of his cock, then had her tongue roll around that sensitive part. Then she started licking and sucking his balls and sucked them. Then she started slowly to work the head into her mouth, massaging the cock with her lips. As it got deeper into her mouth, using her tongue to swirl around the cock. She finally pushed his cock as far down her throat as possible chocking herself. All this made him cum explosively. Claire went to use mouthwash before returning to she kissed the head of the fake cock, then had her tongue roll around that most sensitive part. Then she started licking the fake balls and sucked them. One of the girls gave out a shout and jumped back. Master Henry chuckled “What we didn’t tell you useless bitches is that these cocks give an electric shock if you give bad head.” All the girls, including Claire, went back to their assignment with trepidation, but with more vigor. Claire went back to work and slowly worked the head into her mouth, massaging the cock with her lips. As it got deeper into her mouth, using her tongue to swirl around the cock. Claire went to use mouthwash before returning to her new “Master” they kissed deeply and then he went to pleasure her breasts spending a lot of time kissing and licking them which gave her a great deal of pleasure. Finally he went to eat her out, he did so expertly and she came quickly.

I also thought you could have expanded on the illegal slavers. Perhaps after the raid by the police, there were some girls they had prepped for shipment. Claire gets called in to talk with them. Some of the girls are completely in slave head space, but perhaps some of the others are not ready. Claire helps them figure out which way they want to go.

GreyRose

gary
Established Author
Established Author

Post by gary »

I have thought about having more with the illegal slavers, but I haven't decided what to do. I did think about having Claire get completely naked and have more happen to her but not sure where to take it
TheL

Belinda
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Belinda »

Gary,
You are truly a gifted author. Even at 66 I so identify with Claire.

Regards,

Belinda

orflash64
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by orflash64 »

Gary, write out a few different directions the story can go and post them here and see what the readers think. Someone might suggest a direction you haven't thought of yet.

orflash64
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by orflash64 »

Gary, what have you come up with for more details of the illegal slavers?

gary
Established Author
Established Author

Post by gary »

I have only had vague ideas, mostly that Claire doesn't get dressed immediately after giving the clerk a view of her naked. Following that she goes into the back are where the slaves are, whether reluctantly or not I'm not sure. I'm not sure what will happen, whether they try to enslave her or just has a tour of the place (though they probably try make her inventory). However I don't know how she escapes to go back to the main story.
As for the slavers themselves, they illegally force women into slavery for export to Asia, Middle East, and Africa. Do they go all the way into kidnapping? I'm not sure.

Belinda
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Belinda »

Gary I know this is asking a lot but maybe you could write a revised chapter here and ex expand on Claires final enslavement.

gary
Established Author
Established Author

Post by gary »

I think Don Marco did a good job. Maybe a little more violent than what I would write but still excellent.
viewforum.php?f=43
I do have a second part to my "Visit to A Free Grading Day" that has two different versions But at the rate I write you'd have to wait till 2030 to read it :D
DonMarco

lovethissite
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by lovethissite »

y: Saw your literotica response. That wasn't me but I am wondering if you will be adding to your Homeland series?

Belinda
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Belinda »

Gary

There is a movie out there by Marc Dorcell Claire: desires of submission A very classy movie. It fits so well with your story line of consentual slavery and you stories of Claire. I think you and your followers will like it.
https://www.xvideos.com/video61995029/c ... d_version_
These users thanked the author Belinda for the post (total 2):
SteveBurkeLoyalHound

Belinda
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Belinda »

Gary,

So love the Claire character so wish I was her.

Fixitman8267
Commenter
Commenter

Post by Fixitman8267 »

Belinda wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 3:01 pm Gary

There is a movie out there by Marc Dorcell Claire: desires of submission A very classy movie. It fits so well with your story line of consentual slavery and you stories of Claire. I think you and your followers will like it.
https://www.xvideos.com/video61995029/c ... d_version_
I watched the softcore version on xvideos.com and it was lame. I went to the parent site and watched the hardcore version. It was better and had scenes the softcore version didn't. The video quality was amazing. What I found disappointing was all movies are broken up into episodes and the acting was crappy. The actual sex was so slow it was boring. There was nothing remotely erotic about the movie. I prefer writing like Gary's. My imagination is way better. I have yet to find a porn video equal to or better than a written story. That's why I come to these sites. Keep up the good work Gary. I look forward to chapter 11 of Heartland. I am curious about what happens to Amy since she submitted to Dr. Ranger. I hope you are still writting.

Belinda
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Belinda »

Sir Fixitman
I am so sorry the movie displeased you. In my slave persona it is essential it provides suitable entertainment to my masters and mistresses.

Fixitman8267
Commenter
Commenter

Post by Fixitman8267 »

Belinda

There is no need for you to apologize. The issue is with my preferences. You did lead me to a good new site, though. The only thing the movie had in common with Gary's story 'From Vacation to slave training' is the name of the main character. I really enjoyed Gary's story and would love to see it as a movie. I feel the same with Heartland. I guess with the movie I was looking for more substance. As far as Gary's stories I will just have to be satisfied with the movie in my imagination.