Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

American Plan

New to writing? Post your story here. For first-time authors.
ss-lurky
Commenter
Commenter

American Plan

Post by ss-lurky »

AMERICAN PLAN

It was mid-morning on a clear spring day in Sacramento, 1919. The four women huddled nervously in the small lane where they’d been gathered. The laneway was a dead-end bordered between redbrick buildings by a solid timber fence 8’ high. Two backdoors were bolted shut with exterior padlocks and the sole window present was boarded up. The area was secure.

It had been 9 months since The Chamberlain-Kahn Act was passed into U.S. federal law by the 65th United States Congress. The law put into effect the American Plan, a public health program designed to protect young men of the U.S. military from any conduct that could impede their active service. Namely, it targeted the allure of wanton women and any ailments that may accompany loose behaviours.

The recently formed “Morals Squad” of the Sacramento PD had been tasked with cleansing the city of vice. There was growing awareness amongst the populace that occasionally young women would be ushered into side alleys, only to eventually emerge avoiding eye contact with heads down and faces flushed. The briskness with which they gathered their skirts and hastened away clearly signalled a wish for space and left no room for enquiry. Rumours abound about the obscure nature of these encounters but in general the women absolutely refused to elaborate on what transpired behind temporary cordons. There was possibly the slightest hint of loose order about the women’s clothing, further spurring town whispers and imagination. Curious young men hoping to gain clarity or catch a glimpse of mysterious activities were rebuffed at the post, moved along with a curt warning to not interfere with “official police business”.

The two rookies had the morning patrol and diligently swept the area for viable candidates. Lieutenant Houseman would be along shortly and the young officers were in urgent negotiation. Officer Manning did his best to persuade his comrade. “Look Gilmore I know I had the last one but can I have this round? I went to school with the dark haired one. It’s personal. You can have the next few.” Gilmore surveyed the days haul and sighed. They usually had a half dozen by now. It was a small catch but the quality was superb. He was torn, but reluctantly agreed. He was especially looking forward to the redhead but several consecutive rounds was too great a prospect to pass up. Besides, it was only due to Manning’s early insights that they were here.

It was not long ago that the call went out for fresh recruits to weather grunt work for the new unit. A quiet, usually reserved man Manning was always astute in these matters. As usual, his early read on the situation proved accurate. Whilst most young officers perceived the task requirement as menial tedium beneath them, Manning had immediately seen the potential and volunteered, urging the obese Gilmore to do the same. The two had grown up in loosely the same neighbourhood but it wasn’t until they embarked on similar careers in law enforcement that they discovered common interest and alliance was formed. Though both were socially outcast through formative years, Manning had particularly suffered bullying due to an unfortunate bout of childhood chickenpox. It left him deep facial pockmarks that hindered his best attempts to connect with others. The cruelty of childhood tormentors ensured he only had the confidence to gaze upon the fairer sex from afar. One such object of his early desires now presented an opportunity that left him struggling to hide of his anticipation.

“Who’s turn?” Lieutenant Houseman asked.

“Sir, Manning’s up. He knows the third apparently. Dark hair. It’s personal. I’ll stand watch.” Gilmore dutifully cordoned the area and stood guard.

Officer Manning began a well-practiced spiel. “Ladies we need to check that you’re of sound moral character. You’ve each been detained in accordance with federal law on grounds of suspicious activity. You will duly be assessed on your merits and released if deemed fit. You are not to speak of today to anyone. It is a matter of National Security and I assure you, the penalties are severe. Your details have been clerked by the department. If required, you may be recalled for reassessment along with any associates and if necessary, sentenced to processing and further review in a dedicated facility indefintely. It is best you comply.”

“Officer? Please sir, my name is Ruth Mitchell. My brother is Peter Mitchell of Sacramento PD. He can vouch for my good character. This here is my friend Vivien Williams from dressmaking school. We’re family friends too so I’m sure Pete can speak for her also.”

Houseman conferred briefly with Manning before the young officer left hurriedly. The department was blocks away and he didn’t want to keep the Lieutenant waiting too long lest he proceed without him. He wiped the sweat from his forehead as he returned with another man.

Pete Mitchell was a seasoned detective and knew the Lieutenant well. He immediately understood the debrief. He stood outside the cordon and reassured his sister. “I’m sorry Ruthie, I can vouch for you but I won’t be able to for Vivien. Rules are rules. I’ll have a word to the boys to get this over with soon. I’ll also supervise to make sure it goes all smoothly before I get back to work. Why don’t you run along now before you get yourself in any more trouble. Remember, not a word to anyone or even I might not be able to pull strings next time.”

Out of earshot, Vivien watched the distant exchange anxiously. She implored Ruth pleadingly with her eyes. Ruth looked to her friend and shook her head sadly before turning away. Vivien felt her world crumble as hope disappeared.

The women's apprehension was palpable inside the restricted area. Maggie didn’t fancy drawing attention but felt compelled to speak up. The red-haired lass had an irrepressible side to her personality that more than made up for a diminutive size. With restraint, she managed to keep the ire from her voice. “What suspicious activity? We were just walking. What exactly does this involve? What merits are being assessed?”

Lieutenant Houseman was getting irritable. He adjusted the belt containing his substantial abdominal girth. This was already taking too long and he was keen to get the morning sorted and back to his wife for lunch. “Just a simple body check.” The vague description did nothing to ease their minds. Rather, it left the girls wondering about the finer details with nervous dread.

“You’ll be instructed along the way” he dismissed further queries with a wave of his hand. “Should you protest or refuse this brief and basic assessment, you will be immediately handed over to state officials for a more thorough examination in a remote facility. Might I add that the personnel and instruments they’re equipped with may not be as pleasant as what my staff are offering today, and that I cannot reliably state when you’ll return to your families, if at all.”

The young ladies were acutely aware of the farce behind this roundup. A glance at surrounding company confirmed why they were really there. All present recognized they were victims of their own youthful comeliness. Each had previously enjoyed basking in the admiration of would-be suitors. As a group, they were well experienced at fending off advances from enthusiastic men, though that would not serve them today.

Alice

Alice piped up. “Please sir, I’m happy to comply. It’s just that I know Officer Manning and went to school with him. He may not remember me but all I ask is that he not be present.”

“I assure you all members of my team are highly professional. As an approved state-sanctioned representative, he will assess the integrity of your body physically and your response to stimulation. He’ll need to make sure everything is well checked in order to sign off on your moral character.”

Alice felt her knees go weak as a pit formed in her stomach. Surely he couldn't have meant what she thought she implied. Her heart raced with unpleasant butterflies. It was rare for the usually confident young woman to be at complete loss for words.

Officer Manning slowly approached. He brushed a lock of hair from her cheek and hooked it behind her ear. He placed his face in her neck and drew in a long breath. Savouring her fragrance, he traced his finger along her clavicle as it peeked above her neckline. He kept is face void of expression and voice impassive. “Alice, I’ve always wondered what the hair between your legs looked like. Are they curly? Are they dense? I might have to ruffle those feathers to see what’s underneath or I won’t be able to pass you.”

The blood drained from Alice’s face. The other girls observed the scene, aghast. All mouths open in disbelief. Alice felt as though she was out of body.

Manning continued “Tell me, how do you think your body will respond when I touch you there?” Not waiting for a response, he reached through the folds of her full skirted chiffon dress and found his way between her legs to cup where they met. Alice let out an involuntary sound.

The young officer reached down and raised her camisole to her brassiere. He deftly slipped his hand underneath and rolled her nipple as it expanded between his thumb and forefinger. Next, he slid his hand beneath her knickers and slowly raked through her soft mound of hair. As he further descended, Alice was jolted back to reality by the sensations wrought by his probing fingers. She uttered protest, halting his advance with her hand on his wrist.

Manning stopped. “Do you officially refuse?”

After a long pause Alice hung her head, defeated. “No.”

“Then you will comply by holding your dress above your navel.” Wordlessly, she did so.

He slid her knickers to her knees and took a moment to admire the sight before him. The striking contrast between the dark triangle of hair and her ivory skin was enchanting. Much like the lustrous hair on her head, the soft dark curls she kept hidden seemed to have a shine to them. With her legs slightly parted the bloomers stayed at knee level, allowing Officer Manning to get to work with his hands.

He took his time with gentle ministrations, paying special heed to areas that produced response. From the furrow of her brow or bite of the lip to every small whimper and sharp intake of breath, nothing escaped Manning’s observations. He watched her face closely, marvelling at her alabaster beauty as he thought back to years past. It was almost a previous life when he first noticed a raven-haired goddess reading in a summer dress beneath a tree. He recalled the sound of her innocent laughter amongst friends and the vision of her smile, hair swaying in the breeze. These imprinted memories from past infatuation had long been suppressed as bittersweet unattainable fantasy.

The scent of her response brought him back to the present as old buried thoughts came rushing back to the surface.

Alice tried to keep her eyes closed and mind elsewhere, but it was impossible to resist Officer Manning’s careful attentions. He gave her no chance to catch breath. It wasn’t long before irregular breathing gave way to furtive gasps. With a subtle frown on her face, she devoted her entire will to maintaining near silence in an effort to maintain what poise she had left, as her body gave in with a large shudder.

Vivien

Vivien watched the scene unfold in shock.

Pete Mitchell smiled brightly at the beautiful shapely blonde as if they were at one of their mixed family dinners. A few years older than her, he’d always gone out of his way at gatherings to talk. He was almost like a brother, ever with an excuse for an affectionate squeeze.

He cheerfully assumed position facing her. “Now there Viv, brighten up. There’s really nothing to be concerned about. I’ll see to you myself. We’ll have this business fixed up soon and you’ll be on your way before you know it. Remember, it certainly wouldn’t do to ever speak of today, even with dear Ruthie. It’ll be like it never happened. I’ll do my best to make sure your sisters aren’t called to account but please don’t make it hard for me.” He rubbed her shoulder comfortingly to reassure her of his support.

He raised her satin petticoat to her shoulders so that the lower fold hung at her midsection. “Be a dear and hang on to this for me. A little higher. Hold it out a bit. There’s the girl. Don’t let it fall or this will take … a lot longer.” Their eyes met as he said this. His good-natured countenance suddenly darkened for the briefest of moments, eyes filled with lasciviousness. It was so fleeting she might have imagined it.

His voice continued amicably from below her raised garments as he nonchalantly lowered her drawers. “Legs apart dear. It’ll stop them falling down and getting soiled. Don’t fret. Might just be a quick look even. No touching. Probably.” Vivien’s face turned crimson as she felt a small gust on her exposed nethers and imagined the view the small group of spectators were seeing.

The patch of unkempt hair was unmistakably blonde but a much darker shade than on her head. Pete was surprised to see a small trail of it reach her navel. It grew wildly, golden curls hinting at wonders hidden by foliage. With her legs slightly agape, Vivien’s womanhood revealed itself tantalizingly from where the hairy bush parted.

He reached between her legs and curled his fingers beneath her, taking care to just graze the sensitive skin of her labia as he lightly brushed against the thick wiry hairs he knew would be growing underneath. He could sense the area immediately swell in response.

Vivien called out frantically, “Wait Pete. You said. You can’t just…” She suddenly moaned, unable to complete the sentence. Her breath quickened as he explored her intimacy, paying no mind to her delicate sensibilities.

She was granted reprieve as he suddenly paused.

“Whoops. Silly me. I nearly forgot to check these.” He chuckled deeply at his own absent mindedness. He stepped behind her and lifted her brassiere, exposing a wondrous set of breasts to the onlooking group. After a few loose shakes and squeezes, he ran his hands up and down, sweeping the nipples with his fingers until they stood satisfactorily on end.

As Pete stepped out from behind her, Vivien allowed herself to breathe, relieved it was over. She let the tension unwind from her body.

To her sudden panic, Pete was once again under her dress. “Now, where were we? I don’t think we were done. I thought I detected something. Just need to make sure it’s a normal part of the body and not an affliction we need to refer on. Ah, here it is.”

Vivien doubled over as he found her clitoris and gave it light, barely perceptible touches as another finger applied firm pressure to a strange spot inside her which overwhelmed her senses. She had little success withholding vocals as Alice had. As she neared a point of no return, Pete once again stopped.
“We’re all good here. Clean bill of health I’d call it. I’ll be on my way boys. Mountain of reports to do. You know how the Captain can get. Take care Vivien, it was nice to see you.” Pete leisurely sauntered off, whistling to himself.

As the older detective departed, Vivien yowled with pent-up anguish as complex and intense emotions washed over her. She was thankful that she hadn’t completely lost control but it left her with profound frustration and a guilty longing for the release she was denied. How could her most private parts could be so casually seen and manipulated by a man she only meant to know platonically. Pete’s whole demeanour had thrown her off-balance. She was certain his was a feigned obliviousness. A ruse to further his own amusement as he accomplished her debasement. In her confusion she’d not given tongue to his pretence. Had she confronted him early, he might have ended the charade and possibly been shamed into releasing her. She ran the internal dialogue through her mind, regret filling her abdomen like a twisted knot. Her face felt hot as she vividly recounted the recent course of events.

Maggie

Maggie’s family had arrived several years ago as part of an Irish contingent of immigrants to California. They left behind a rural lifestyle in a nation lacking modern industry to seek new life in the land of opportunity. The spirited young lady had always managed to defend her own honour. She’d once given the chubby boy next door a black eye when she noticed him peeping through the dilapidated wallboards of their apartment as she prepared for a bath. Once she chased the young lad down and interrogated him on what exactly he’d managed to see, it was clear he was too terrified to try anything again. With decency maintained she’d felt no need to even involve her father except to repair the wall. Although she considered the matter harmlessly settled, it did leave her with a lasting disdain for overweight men. She knew it was wrong, but couldn’t help associating them with lewd intentions.

She was glad the portly officer was outside. She found him personally repugnant and blamed him for his initial approach and detainment. Thankfully, the obese commanding officer seemed to take a disinterested passive role.

Though she initially seethed in quiet outrage for the violated women, she now had another, more pressing concern. Despite the objectionable nature of the scene she just witnessed, it had an effect she was not expecting. She despaired at the growing moistness between her legs and desperately hoped the wind would carry off any traces of her aroma.

Officer Manning walked to the barrier where his fellow officer had secured their privacy. With a tap on the sentry's shoulder, he beckoned his head back towards the alley. He knew Gilmore liked redheads. Gilmore gave him a small nod of acknowledgement. They were true brothers in arms.

Maggie was under no illusion as to the legitimacy of the day’s operation or the intentions of the officers. After assessing her options, she arrived at the unhappy realization that these unconscionable men had license to do as they wished. Her green eyes flashed with anger at the thought. She resolved to suffer any indignity in silence. At least she wouldn’t allow these lechers the satisfaction of seeing her respond.

She was disconcerted to see the one called Gilmore advancing. She glared at him as he expressed curiosity about carpets and drapes, an infuriating smirk on his face. She kept her replies short and terse to his offensive line of questioning. As an attractive red-haired lady, she’d unfortunately had to deal with this sort of rudeness on occasion, but she’d always had the upper-hand. It gave her great consternation to think that this despicable man might find out for himself soon enough and that she was powerless to prevent it.

Gilmore held her gaze, unperturbed by the open hostility. He drank in her pleasing features. He’d noticed her in the morning from distance, taking immediate fancy. Light freckles peppered an adorable face framed by auburn hair. She was the very picture of loveliness.

Maggie eyed him with sullen defiance, though she raised her slip as bade. Beneath her modesty, Gilmore could see that despite the small frame she was a perky full-bodied woman. Maggie managed to maintain outward composure as Gilmore exposed and handled her breasts, though she bridled with indignation. To her dismay, her body was responding to his touch and she worried about things going further. Distressingly, she was starting to detect the scent of her own pheromones.

She prepared herself as his attention turned south.

Gilmore inched her bloomers down with great deliberation to reveal the wonders beneath. Lieutenant Houseman had wandered closer to observe the fiery delta be unveiled, adding to her humiliation. Even the other two girls couldn’t help but be curious. Together they beheld the view. In contrast to Vivien, Maggie’s strawberry nest was shades lighter than the auburn on her head. The wide untrimmed mess of soft red bristles gave way to glistening lips. A small amount of her excitement had run down the inside of her legs.

Gilmore ran a finger along her inner thigh, careful to not stray upwards where the base of Maggie’s bush and the hair alongside the lips was matted by secretion. He resisted the strong temptation to caress her to see if he she would jump.

Maggie steeled herself for the indecent touch of hands but it was not forthcoming. Nervous anticipation brought her into a state of heightened awareness. Her senses tingled and she prayed that she could handle their fondling and that they wouldn’t notice her smell or wetness.

“Lieutenant, I do believe she’s enjoying this. Perhaps she enjoyed the show the other girls put on.”

The poor girl’s head was down, her face concealed behind the auburn hair. The men could see that beneath the young lady’s quiet bravado she was quite worked up. A light sheen of perspiration plastered strands of hair across her cheek.

“I think she’s had enough. Perhaps we should let her go?” Gilmore’s voice had an edge that belied the smile on his lips.

Maggie raised her eyes uncertainly. They suddenly widened in alarm as the young officer buried his nose in her furry warmth and deeply inhaled. She emitted a high-pitched scream, mortified.

Gilmore wet his tongue with saliva and dragged it slowly and deliberately up her lips. He applied a firm pressure against the sensitive nub atop her labia. Maggie was completely caught by surprise. The pleasure was astonishing and she soon found herself able to remain neither still nor silent.

The officer flicked her with his tongue mercilessly and softly nibbled her lips. Her then gently plied her with his fat sausage fingers. Her natural revulsion to the man was overcome by her body’s betrayal. She gave in to the intimate invasion with plaintive cries and squeals as her body trembled, erupting in reluctant climax. Tears welled as she hung her head and tried to gather her breath as she was filled by a wringing helpless wrath.

Epilogue

In the aftermath, the three women listened resentfully as warnings were repeated. It was barely necessary. The ladies understood it was the men’s station which allowed them to select and abuse women with impunity. Each could see the potential outcomes of any resistance or it would never have reached this point. There may have initially been inner plans for public outcry or revenge, but these were discarded as common sense prevailed. In the end they realized it might be better to put the whole morning behind them.

Little did the women know they had to endure one last test of the Lieutenant’s to ensure they would be no trouble on release. Had he any doubt of their complete submission, he would condemn them to a secure facility to guarantee silence.

Before he allowed the hapless women to pass by and leave, Lieutenant Houseman made each one stand in front of him as he felt them beneath their clothing, one hand squeezing a breast and the other feeling the damp hairiness between their legs. He toyingly played with their feminine charms, enjoying their reluctance. Though filled with murderous loathing for his vile fondling, the women squirmed helplessly as he stroked and rubbed them. With this final insult, the Lieutenant was satisfied these three most modest and proper young ladies were sufficiently offended to never divulge details of their ordeal. With an unceremonious smack on the rump, they were sent on their way, faces burning in shame and fury from the morning's humiliation.
Last edited by ss-lurky on Wed Oct 12, 2022 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author ss-lurky for the post (total 5):
jeepsterSteveBurkeMr. SmithTauriRedsearchem

SteveBurke
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: American Plan

Post by SteveBurke »

Good writing and an interesting idea! It's always good to see a new writer on the board.
"Spread your legs and BEND OVER!" :twisted:

Carl Bradford
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Carl Bradford »

This sounds like the American version of Iran's morality police--was that your inspiration? Anyway, a good start!

ss-lurky
Commenter
Commenter

Post by ss-lurky »

https://www.history.com/news/chamberlai ... ment-women

Thanks. Idea stemmed from this article. Specifically the part about women being "vagged".

Add 2nd link for anyone geoblocked.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.histor ... ment-women

SteveBurke
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SteveBurke »

Interesting find! Good work.
"Spread your legs and BEND OVER!" :twisted:

ss-lurky
Commenter
Commenter

Post by ss-lurky »

I can see the association with Iran. Haven't seen anything major reported on overt sexual humiliation by Iran's Mortality Police. Reports more focus on suppression of women's rights. If it happens, they keep it under wraps. Current fallout is massive from the recent events with a death under sketchy conditions :(

Egypt, Turkey have a strong history of cross gender search abuses where women are sometimes forced to submit to groping.

Turkey had it institutionalized as part of their culture through Virginity Testing. Meant to be by medical staff but hasn't always been the case. This is done by looking and feeling (ie. crude, inaccurate and abuse was rife).

I'd read once somewhere patrols would pull entire classes out of schools. Sometimes even tourists would be ambushed with surprise "testing"
These users thanked the author ss-lurky for the post (total 2):
SteveBurkesearchem