Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Mr. Edwards, Part Two

gary
Established Author
Established Author

Mr. Edwards, Part Two

Post by gary »

MR. EDWARDS, PART TWO

Mr. Edwards shoulders slumped at her announcement, even though she had previously told him of her wishes. “Please I really need her, she has made my life so much better, I don’t know if I can lose her.”

Then the justice spoke up, “Now I had some of the court officers have volunteers to ask around town about Mr. Edwards and the general consensus is that he has become a much less of what most people would call a ‘jerk’ and become a much better person. And I put this improvement as your accomplishment Miss Anderson. You’ve been a great improvement to his life and it would be a pity to lose that. However, there I nothing in the laws and regulations that says that’s grounds for enslavement. You also say your master-slave relationship has improved, and you no longer hate serving him. I would really like you to consider offering to become his legal permanent slave.”

Claire was upset, but spoke up, “Please ma’am I want to go home, everything you said its true, but he can get his own slave, I would even be willing to help train it to his needs.”

Mr. Edwards spoke up, “I don’t have money to buy my own slave. The factory has been cutting back hours so I don’t have ten thousand dollars or more to spend on replacing her.”

Claire had and idea, and knew she should explain some things, but not in public. “Madam Justice, could we have a word in private? I would like to discuss some personal information about myself but don’t want to broadcast it in the court.”

“Well its not unprecedented, and if I think there is anything the court should know I can reveal it.”

So, Claire and the justice went to her office and both sat down. “I don’t know haw much detail I should go into but I’ll start and you can ask me to elaborate. When I went to England, I was slave graded, and they sent me for slave training to improve my grade. However, by mistake they sent me to Roman House, you’ve heard of them?” The woman nodded, “It not your regular slave training, it a hell of lot more intense, and they like to say the turn out slave, not wannabes. The fact that I can still turn around and say no to slavery I, and other people have also said, that it shows I have a strong will. Now this also means I can just kind of go on automatic and be a slave. And there is another thing, I was also taught to use what’s called, ‘slave pleasure’ which is a mind trick to increase my pleasure during sex with a master. However, its real purpose it to make a slave fall in love with their master and bind them permanently to them. Yes, I did use it, and for me it really gives an explosive orgasm, but it made me go from hating him to liking him. So, as I said its really brainwashing and not my true feelings.”

The woman now interjected, “So if you were to do this more often you would fall in love with him and become a devoted slave?”

“Yes ma’am.”

“Wouldn’t that solve the problem; you’d be happy and he’d be happy?”

“But my family wouldn’t be happy, maybe they would accept it but even now my dad is on medication so he doesn’t kill Mr. Edwards. And as I said, it would be artificial, self brain washing. I wouldn’t be a truly a willing slave.”

“Yes, I see.”

“And there is one more thing, I do have the money to buy him a slave, and I would willing do it to be free again.”

Back in the court the justice addressed the court. “I really want you to stay another thirty days to see if your relationship improves even better, hopefully leading to you becoming his permanent slave, and if you don’t do willingly I can enforce another thirty days of slavery, but that would be the last time I can do that.”

Claire slumped in her chair, was she ever going to get out of this? She told her self this has happened before (again and again) she’s always gotten out if it. On the other hand, none of those had lasted this long. Something told Claire to do it voluntarily, though she didn’t know if it would really make any difference, or even help her in anyway.

Claire had expected this; this woman was determined to keep her a slave to Mr. Edwards because of the improvements she had made in him. So, it was back to his house, being his slave, and both liking and hating it. She debated allowing her slave mind back in control, which would also probably make her love him again. But at least it would make the whole experience enjoyable, though an artificial enjoyment. She decided to tough it out till the end, if it did end. The idea of leaving him became more and more upsetting to her, even visits to her family were hard. And she even found the disgust and forced slavery sexually exciting. She continued to perform as a human vibrator, sometimes he was so out of breath after she wondered if he was going to have a heart attack.

The days went by and grew longer, and the weather warmed slowly even showing some melting.

A week in, she was on top of him when all of a sudden something started happening. Her pleasure levels started rising, her breathing quickened, her mind thought of her master. Claire started realizing that somehow slave pleasure had been activated. ‘No, no.” she called out softly. Her master asked if she was all right but she didn’t answer. She tried to stop it but couldn’t stem the tide of pleasure quickly rising to a crescendo. Before she knew it, her body and brain erupted in pleasure and she was screaming “Yes, yes, yes” and shaking uncontrollably, an finally collapsed on the bed with her brain not able to make a coherent thought.

When she was finally able to get her thoughts together, she realized she LOVED her master, she adored his touch, she treasured the feeling of his cock in her, she found their time together precious, she never wanted to leave him.

For the couple of weeks Claire was in heaven, she practically danced around like a Disney Princess. She was sad when he was gone, she was happy when he came home. Now when his friends came over, she used pompoir on them too, which gave them so much pleasure they walked funny. She encouraged him to whip her at least once a week, telling him of her pain slave training. At first, he was hesitant but found it enjoyable that she would crawl to bring him the whip in her teeth.

There was just a small part of original Claire in the background, trying to get her voice heard. Little by little she emerged to spoil everything, finally allowing her to make a free decision. She reminded herself this was all fake, brainwashing, not what a wide-awake Claire would ever want. She realized that she could, with difficulty, “turn off” her slave mind, having it on and off so often had given her some degree of control over it. Unfortunately, it meant she was back to her original feelings, disgust at being his slave, but at the same time able to be a good slave.

She kept to routine, concentrating on that to get her through the days, doing her slave duties because that was what was expected of her. There was no passion but a kind of friendship, she did her duty and was surprised at how easy it was. Claire didn’t understand it, it didn’t feel like a slave mind, it was coming so naturally she started to worry she couldn’t be anything but a slave anymore. She still dreamt of being free again, she didn’t fear freedom. But somehow being a slave wasn’t something that she had to brainwash herself to be able to do. She also found that some a kind of connection with her master was forming. It wasn’t love, she couldn’t explain it but she almost felt like she needed him. Was it some kind of addiction, was this something unique or was it something known, but kept secret?

She liked having her master nearby, she liked knowing he was happy. There was even some kind of a positive feeling when he entered her beyond sexual pleasure. And seeing him sexually satisfied gave her a feeling of fulfillment.

Finally, the last thirty days service was over. Claire didn’t expect to be freed, even though the Justice of the Peace had used up the last of the extensions. The justice announced, “I have been informed by Mr. Edwards that there is no key for your collar because it is a permanent collar, something he didn’t realize at the time. You would have to go to a machine shop that does very fine work to remove it. That and along with your long uncomplaining service to him leads me to believe you have to stay with him. I think your only other option is to be sold at auction at this point in your life. I cannot forcible enslave you, only certify your willing slavery to Mr. Edwards, only a full judge can enslave you. I think you should see if you can leave him, and if so buy him a replacement.”

Back she went, to a place she couldn’t leave. The problem was that Claire found herself still serving her master. She didn’t want to but she was unable to stop, some other kind of connection had developed, and she wasn’t able to break it. Spring had come and the snow was melting and people were moving around more. Claire would visit her parents but found she needed to go back to her master within a few hours. She was finding this a special kind of hell; she was unable to stop serving a man she still found disgusting from a lifetime of encounters with him, though she had to admit he was a much better person now. She knew if she allowed her slave mind back in, she would fall in love with him, she knew she could turn that off but this new thing she couldn’t. She hoped her true feelings for him would eventually push it away.

Claire’s sister Amanda had turned eighteen, and had to take the mandatory Introduction to Slavery in school since grade eleven. Early on the classes limited themselves to basic information about what the law said in Saskatchewan and how it was different in other Provinces. This was explained that since the original British North America Act the created Canada in 1867, the Provinces had been given control over Property and Civil Rights which gave them control over slavery. This led to a hodgepodge of different laws which lead to a somewhat confusing rule that when a Free Person traveled, though it mostly effected women, they were under that provinces law on slavery, while when a slave traveled, they were generally under the law of the province they were enslaved.

Like most girls the class wasn’t exactly titillating since naked slaves were on TV for all to see. The girls would wear leotards to practice slave stretches and the less sexual slave positions. Once they reached the legal age to be enslaved, they were moved to classes of greater intensity. The girls were encouraged to do there exercises in the nude and the regular teachers were replaced with those experienced in acquiring and training slaves. The were harsher in their criticism and certainly targeted the best-looking girls, those with the weakest academic record, and especially girls with a reputation of being slutty; trying to push them into slavery. Amanda was targeted because of her good looks, fit body, red hair and D Cups.

In Yorkton, no one was yet openly owning slaves, except for Mr. Edwards with Claire. The school asked Mr. Edwards to use his slave to professionally demonstrate all the slave moves, including those used on the auction block. Most everyone knew about Claire as her predicament had been picked up by the local press, creating gossip. Claire hadn’t really paid much attention but it was a source of some embarrassment and anxiety for her family, who tried their best to hide it from her. Mr. Edwards had agreed and when his slave showed up it wasn’t without quite a bit of awkwardness for Amanda. Claire new her sister was in the audience but she had become reluctantly obedient and performed all her moves expertly. A few words were exchanged between sisters before Claire was compelled by her need to serve to return to her master.

With the end of the school term, and her graduation from school, there was one last class of slave class. One girl had already been enslaved and the so-called teachers tried to interest more of them to do so. When no one took the bait, they moved on to the next item, Slave Experience. Slave Experience was a voluntary program for (mostly) girls to experience real slavery. They would find a slave to “apprentice” to for a week. Their parents would have to sign them over for a nominal fee of a hundred dollars and be given a “claim ticket” to be released back to their family. However only one person’s name was on the claim ticket, though in event of death a designated backup would receive the ticket. The only reason for a girl to do this was it counted for two full collage credits and they would receive a substantial grant for collage.

Claire had already put aside money from her lottery winnings to completely pay for her sister’s university. However, Amanda had watched and heard about her sisters’ experiences in slavery and it did intrigue her. It was only for a week and it might seem weird, but apprenticing under her sister might be the best way to do it.

To say her father was against it was an understatement. He had already lost one daughter to slavery and he didn’t want lose another, not even for a week. Knowing that Claire would be there to look after her helped only a little bit. Eventually he gave in, feeling hopeless about the situation. He signed the Slave Experience papers and received a claim ticket and a hundred dollars. Amanda had to undress in her own home, her parents having left the room, and a regular slave collar was placed around her neck. Then she was marched down the street to Mr. Edwards home and upon arrival was told she had to pleasure him with her mouth. She had given blowjobs to some of her boyfriends but she still felt repelled having to do it. Afterwards her master commented that she was nowhere near as good as her older sister and that she should get some training from her. Claire showed her around the house and told her of what domestic duties she would have to help her with. Claire and Amanda had worked together at home in the kitchen so it was a matter of getting used to the new setup before they were able to get into a good work rhythm.

After making supper and cleaning up master insisted on Amanda replacing Claire on his lap, commenting with pleasure on her D Cup breasts and squeezing, sucking and otherwise playing with them. It made the new slave uncomfortable and it made her queasy thinking of what would happen tonight. Of course, Amanda was no virgin, having lost it when she was sixteen, but doing it under these circumstances upset her.

Night finally came and Claire kneeled beside Amanda on the bed giving her pointers on pleasuring her temporary master. However, Amanda was surprised when he started pleasuring her clitoris while she sat on top of him. None of her boyfriends had done much more that suck on her breasts and place tab A in slot B. She actually found herself, in spite of her distaste of having to have sex with him like this, having an orgasm.

“Its too bad she can’t do that pom-poor.” Her new master said. Claire explained that without the special training machine, it would take years to perfect the technique, and she didn’t think she could teach her.

Unfortunately, Amanda was terrified when he brought home two of his friends, and Claire told her she would have to pleasure them as well. She did so and was able to hide her disgust with having to give one of them a blowjob, then access to her pussy to the other.

Amanda cried when he insisted, she bring him the whip, since she had to experience that as well. She was shaking and her knees were weak as he hit her, Claire put the gag in her mouth as something for her to bite down on. It hurt like hell, even though he didn’t hit her as hard as Claire. Her sister comforted her afterwards and put a pain relief lotion on to relieve it.

It had been five days when their mother called and was obviously crying. Their father had a heart attack and they had to come to the hospital. Their master had them wear clothes and they used scarfs to hide the collars and he drove them to see him. He was unconscious and the doctor told him he will survive but he will have to have surgery in Regina and a long recovery period. Not thinking of themselves the sisters were worn from crying when they went home with their mother to keep her company. When the time came for their father to be moved Mr. Edwards drove them all to Regina, but Claire paid for hotel room for all of them.

Their father came out fine from the surgery but was placed in a medically induced coma for recovery. He was moved back to Yorkton and the girls returned to Mr. Edwards, as their father could not use the claim ticket, and no one else was allowed to unless he died. The girls realized they were stuck there for the long haul, and Amanda lost hope.

After a month they were still there, their father was getting better but the doctors felt it was inadvisable to go through the strain of claiming his daughter. But this hit Claire especially hard, it became the straw that broke the camels back of her enslavement. She truly wanted to leave now, but she couldn’t leave her sister behind particularly when he said, “You can leave when you want, just leave your sister behind.”

It was week six before their father could reclaim Amanda. Amanda had confessed she was having misgivings about leaving. She didn’t know why, she didn’t like him that much, though he treated them fairly well. Even when she finally stepped out the door to go home with her parents she looked back with regret.

Now it was time to find a replacement slave for Master John. She was happy her sister was free again, but she knew being a slave for so long will have messed with her sister’s head, maybe permanently. All she could do was suggest to her sister that she avoid slave stores, the SlaveTV channel, or any kind od slave play with boyfriends. She also recommended finding a good group of positive active friends, going out and having fun will push her away from slave thoughts. And of course she told her not to tell how long she ended up serving her Slave Experience, in fact maybe don’t mention it at all.

Claire now went on her search for a replacement, sometimes she felt she was slow in looking for a replacement, telling herself she was looking for the right one. All the major slave houses had their slave’s online with complete profiles, you couldn’t purchase them online (yet) but a partial “hold” (for a fee) could be placed for a few days, allowing one to come and inspect them in person without worrying they would be sold ahead of time. If they were far away one could pay to have them transported to a closer affiliated slave store. Interrogating master about body type, hair and face preferences and careful to look for slave trained in serious training facilities, especially preferring Roman House where she had been trained. You had to look closely to find trainer scores for slaves but she found one that she felt would suit him, showing her profile to him. They had to travel to Winnipeg, but it was worth it, Slave Sally had blond hair, 38D breasts, and a pretty good face, though no where as pretty as Claire. But she had been trained at Roman House with good marks so Claire knew she was worthwhile, making sure her ability with pompoir was at least acceptable, by having master trying her out. Making sure master was enthusiastic about her she offered to buy her for twenty thousand dollars, knowing that the Back to School sales were the major interest, and the Christmas season was weeks away so there was a dearth of buyers. And Sally wasn’t fair looking but not beautiful, which buyers preferred whether or not the girl was a decent slave. Her offer accepted they filled out the paperwork, but since Claire paid for her, the ownership certificate listed her as owner, allowing her to return her if she was unsatisfactory (in 30 days) or resell her to recoup the slaves cost. This was possible since Claire was not a registered slave, just an unofficial one.

Back at master’s home Claire made sure to put the new slave, well co-slave, through her paces. Teaching her to cook and clean properly and making sure no “quirks” showed up. Of course, master loved this, now he had two slaves to serve him, even if one was less than enthusiastic. Still Claire had troubles wanting to leave. It was like it had become an ingrained habit, but more so. Slave Sally regarded herself as the senior slave, since she was the real slave, but she didn’t know how long Claire had been there.

With great difficulty Claire left two weeks after her sister. But she couldn’t stay away completely, she would show up once a week at her old masters to serve him again for a day. Sally ordered Claire around, forcing her to do all the worst jobs. Even when she was back at home, Mr. Edwards friends that she had served would pick her up individually in public for good fuck. When Amanda came home in Mid-November, Sally came to get them to serve again for three days, and they went without resistance.

It was at the beginning of December that Mr. Edwards died in a car accident. As Sally’s registered owner she now came to live with Claire and her parents. Sally made herself Mr. and Mrs. Andersons helpful slave, even sexually serving them in time. But as for Claire she still treated her like she was the junior slave, saying much the same about Amanda. She even tried to put them up at the next auction but failed when her slave status was discovered.

ALTERNATE VERSION

It had been five days when their mother called and was obviously crying. Their father had a stroke and they had to come to the hospital. Their master let them wear clothes and they used scarfs to hide the collars and he drove them to see him. He was unconscious and the doctor told him he will survive but he will have to have surgery in Regina and a long recovery period. Not thinking of themselves the sisters were worn from crying when they went home with their mother to keep her company. When the time came for their father to be moved Mr. Edwards drove them all to Regina, but Claire paid for hotel room for all of them.

Their father came out fine from the surgery but was placed in a medically induced coma for recovery. He was moved back to Yorkton and the girls returned to Mr. Edwards, as their father could not use the claim ticket, and no one else was allowed to unless he died. The girls realized they were stuck there for the long haul, and Amanda lost hope.

Their father was brought out of the coma two weeks later, but was still unable to speak, let alone walk. When they visited him, he would smile but not much else. His recovery was going to be extremely slow; it could be a year before he could walk and talk again the doctors told them. He was moved back to Yorkton and to a rehabilitation center for therapy. Some of the women (and men) were slaves and were very attentive to him. Both Claire and Amanda visited him every day and would strike up conversations with the center’s slaves. Both of them were truly curious how they came to be here and how they found it. Of course, the main reason they were there was that they were older or only graded “Select” so no one would want them as pleasure slaves. They thought it was better than working on a farm and the patients were very appreciative of what they did for them.

The sisters even noticed that their father was always happy to see the slave’s that took care of him. He was able to write his thoughts down on paper, though it would take time and more questions to completely understand what he was saying as his notes were often confusing. He would ask about how life was with their master, and when it was time to leave he would tell them to serve their master well. It started to seem that he now supported the idea of them being Mr. Edwards slaves. They weren’t sure if it was the stroke changing his personality, or the slaves taking care of him was causing his more pliant mind to change his attitudes to slavery and his daughters being slaves.

It was some six weeks after their father’s stroke that the sisters were taken before the same Justice of the Peace by their Master.

Mr. Edwards put his case forward, “My supposedly temporary slave has been with me almost two months, and she hasn’t been redeemed because of her father’s stroke, but she also hasn’t asked to stay as my slave so I want some official decision as to what Amanda Anderson’s status is, because I don’t want to accused of illegal enslavement. It was only because of my slave Claire here that I was able to have the charges dropped.”

“The Judge inquired, “Do you have any evidence that you can bring forward as to the health outlook of Mr. Anderson?”

“No, I don’t, and his wife won’t tell me. But can you force the doctors to reveal that information?”

“No, doctor-patient confidentiality does not allow it. But I want Slave Claire to testify as to what she knows.”

Claire was in a panic; she didn’t want to reveal her father was incapable to redeeming her sister for months. But her months of servitude had made slave training and slave mind take control and make it impossible for her to lie or disobey.

“Now young lady what is your father’s medical condition?”

Claire wanted to lie, she wanted to give a vague answer, she wanted to say she didn’t know, but she couldn’t. “The doctor’s said it will be months before our father will be able to walk and talk, but the doctors say he will do so again. My mother has Power of Attorney for my dad, can’t she redeem my sister?”

“You’d have to get a judge to decide and it might be a complicated legal question. To complicate matters the courts are booked full so it could be two to three months before get a hearing. I think it would be in everyone’s best interest, including you and your sister, to simply accept complete enslavement for your protection. As presently both of you have ambiguous slave status’s, it opens you to possible enslavement by other parties, even sent to auction. So as Mr. Edwards has been a decent master I think it would be best if you stayed with him and were completely registered as his permeant slaves.”

“But he could sell us if he wanted too, now he can’t.”

“That is true but if he agreed a No Sell Certificate could be issued and that would also be put on your slave chips for easy reference.”

“What about if my dad does come to redeem us? What if our master dies, we don’t want to be sold or transferred as part of his estate? And besides my sister is going to collage this September, she can’t go as a slave.” (1)

“You’d have to find out from the Slave Experience Company if there is a time limit or redemption. As for your master, a Certificate of Release Upon Death can be signed by him. However, your chips would read “Released Slave” and although you couldn’t be forced to be slaves again, but the legal status of freed slaves is ill-defined right now.

Claire and Amanda talked it over and they felt they didn’t have much of a choice, either stay with Mr. Edwards or take a chance on an auction. At least they got along with their current master although he was still unpleasant in his hygiene, horrible taste in television, and his only reading material was trashy magazines.

They signed the enslavement papers, the other papers the Justice mentioned were prepared and signed by Mr. Edwards, and the Judge applied her official seals to everything. They were now true slaves. They were brought to the Slavery Department where their documents were notarized, and they were placed in the computer system as slaves. They were then brought to the back area where their inside lips were laser tattooed with their Slave Identification Numbers. The girls were then locked into stocks and Claire quickly realized what would happen next. Their master decided on a generic slave tattoo of a chain in a circle. The girls were so terrified they both peed themselves, something so common there was a grate below them. They couldn’t see anything but first Claire let out a piercing scream as the brand was applied. A cream was quickly applied would help heal the burn and numb the pain, because Mr. Edwards didn’t want them to suffer. Claire didn’t feel any pleasure follow the intense pain, she barely had time to think about it as she heard her sister plead then scream and cry as she received her brand. Soon they were returning “home” in too much pain and anguish to think of anything else.

Mr. Edwards gave them a few days of just light duty to recover from their ordeal. Their new lives had begun.

1) Though slaves are forbidden to attend university, they are able to take online and correspondence courses. Of course, additional slave training is encouraged.
These users thanked the author gary for the post (total 2):
Freight_TrainCarl Bradford

automagix12
Site Operator
Site Operator

Re: Mr. Edwards, Part Two

Post by automagix12 »

I, for one, prefer the "Alternate Version" ending.
Good girls will not be spanked here :D

GypsieCowboy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by GypsieCowboy »

what alternative ending? where is it?

automagix12
Site Operator
Site Operator

Post by automagix12 »

Just search for the text "ALTERNATE VERSION" in uppercase letters in the above story. (I think it is a typo and should read "Alternative Version"?)
Good girls will not be spanked here :D

LaurieRen
Lurker

Mr Edwards Part Two

Post by LaurieRen »

yes I watched on Netflix two nights ago... it was the same as Bel Ami, weird... boring storyline... but heck, I only watched it for the eye-candy

Belinda
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Belinda »

Gary, just reread this story. Never thought I liked this story because of the Mr. Edwards character. Upon rereading it is the fact although a smelly, small endowed, an despicable character Clair is able to get in the the slave mindset and actually love the slave life. Also the slave pleasure concept is amazing. Both endings evoke different emotions but are relevant and enjoyable. I now appreciate where you are going here and cherish this story like your others,
These users thanked the author Belinda for the post:
imreadonly2