Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Crystals slave grading adventure part #9

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Crystals slave grading adventure part #9

Post by mikey22 »

Mom yawns and stretched.

“ Damn! I was almost enslaved! “
She says with a smile, reaching and feeling the leather collar still around her neck.
She sighs and takes it off, and puts it away inside the drawer of her lamp table.

She finds and puts on her robe, then on to the kitchen she strolls. To make herself a pot of coffee. Then on to the bathroom, where she slipped out her top parcel. She brushed it and dropped it off into a Mason jar to soak in Some Clorox, while she brushed what she had left of her bottom teeth.
She then took a shower, and shaved everything. She still was fantasizing about being enslaved. So much that she played with herself until she comes again.

Out of the shower, she towel dries her body and hair. Then looks at herself in the mirror. Without her top denture, and no makeup. With all her freckles, laugh lines, crows feet. And numerous but small scars from skin cancer surgeries.

“ Gawd I look awful! Nobody would buy me off the block today! “
She says with a tone of depression in her voice.

And with that she puts her dream of being enslaved out to pasture again.

About that time Crystal comes into the bathroom.
Her big breasts stuck straight out. Her nipples poked through her tee shirt.

“ Sorry mom nature calls. “

“ It’s alright. “

Mom said still standing there in the buff, as Crystal slips down her bikini panties and sits on the toilet, to take care of morning business.

Crystal looks up and to her right, straight at that Mason jar that held moms top teeth.

She points at it.

“ Mom! Teeth back in mouth now! You look like a hick from Alabama! “

Crystal ain’t gonna let that Alabama shit go. She’s an Ole Miss Rebel all the way. Despite how much they loose lol.

Though besides all them damn National championships, there’s probably not a dimes worth of difference between the two states.
Well actually there is, thanks to that damn Richard Shelby in Alabama hogging up all the Federal money that Mississippi should be getting.
It’s always interesting how the two most conservative states in the union use more Federal dollars than any other state. And besides throwing a little chump change to the food banks around Jackson, or a pregnancy center or two. They don’t have shit to show for it, besides lining a politicians pocket with it. But as long as the Fed keeps printing it, they’ll keep taking it.

Mom reached into the jar and took her denture and rinsed it off and put it back in. She smiles looking over at Crystal.

“ That better? “

“ Much better. Thanks mom. “

Mom turned back around and starts running a comb through her wet hair.

“ Baby you look like you got something on your mind? Do you have something you’d like to talk to me about? “

A momma always knows when something is up with her little ones. Even though Misty already spilled the beans on this one. Mom really wanted Crystal to get this off her chest.
Crystal could also tell by moms questioning that she knew.

Crystal gets kind of nervous.

“ No I’m good. “
She said reaching and unrolling herself some toilet tissue. She reached back to wipe herself.

“ You sure? You know you can talk to me about anything? “

“ I know mom. “
Crystal said with a trembling voice, as she quickly stood, pulled up her panties and flushed the toilet. She makes a bee line towards the door.

“ Hey wait a minute! “

“ What? “

Mom moves over and pointed to the sink.

“ Wash your hands. “

“ Oh yeah. “

As Crystal picks up a bar of soap, and turns on the water. Mom puts her arm around Crystal, hugging her from the side.

“ I know something is bothering you? And I mean it! You can talk to me no matter what it is? “
Mom said in a loving soft voice.

“ I know mom. “
Crystal said with tears welling up in her eyes. She quickly washed her hands and pulls away from her mother’s embrace, and rushed out of the bathroom.

Moms feelings were kind of hurt by this. Her and Crystal had always been close. Crystal had never kept anything from mom.

Mom to reached and wiped some tears from her face, then proceeded on with her morning routine. Drying and styling her hair, then fixed her makeup. She put back on her robe and went to her room, to decide on what to wear. Then fixed herself and Misty a quick breakfast.

Crystal had gone back to her room, and didn’t come out.

“ Has she told you yet? “
Misty asks.

“ No not yet, but she will soon. “
Mom said before taking a sip of coffee.

After breakfast mom went on to work.

Moms questions tugs at Crystals heart strings all day. She couldn’t think about anything else but getting her slave grade done with.

“ Hey how about we go down to the slave market to just look around? “
Crystal asks.

“ No way! I’m not driving you to Natchez just for you to chicken out again! “

“ I didn’t say I was gonna do it today! I’d just like to see someone else do it first. “

“ You need to talk to mom, and get this over with! It’s gonna suck! Your gonna get naked and some old fart is gonna look you over and feel you up! That’s all there is to it! I don’t understand what your so scared of? “

“ Your just as scared as me! You won’t do it at all?”

“ That’s cause it won’t benefit me to do it! Your the pretty one! “
Misty says with a huff of jealousy.

“ Your not ugly! I think you’ll grade higher than you think you will! “
Crystal says trying to entice her twin sister to go through it with her.

“ The only reason I’d go to the slave market would be to rent out one of those bucks. So I could get a good fuck! And I ain’t got enough money for that today! So if you want to go down to Natchez, you got a car! “
Misty informed her.

“ Like I said, you need to talk to mom! “

And with that, the conversation was over.

Later that night.

Me and Misty went out. To hang out and fuck around as usual.

Mom was already in her faded pink nightshirt, standing at the kitchen sink washing the dishes.

Crystal takes advantage of us being out of the house, so she could talk to mom privately without hearing any obnoxious comments from Misty.

She comes into the kitchen and poured herself a glass of milk and sits down at the kitchen table.

“ Mom I do have something I need to talk to you about.
Do you promise you won’t get mad? “

“ No baby I won’t get mad. What is it? “
Mom asks with her back to Crystal, as she continues to wash dishes.

“ I want to get my slave grade. “

“ Okay “
Mom says calmly wanting Crystal to carry on the conversation.

“ A lot of my friends thinks that I could grade Prime. “

Mom looks over her right shoulder and smiles back at Crystal.

“ I could see you grading Prime. “

Mom then lifted her night shirt. Showing Crystal her branded ass.

“ Being Prime ain’t worth a shit! Unless your willing to wear the brand with it!
Are you ready to let some filthy perverted man do this to your ass? “
Mom asks her directly.

Crystal thinks for a minute as she stares at moms branded ass. Mom drops her shirt and picks up another dish to wash.

“ But mom? You were never graded Prime? “
Crystal said, remembering seeing moms state verified grading certificate.

Moms demeanor quickly changed to anger. Her face turned beet red. She clenched her teeth and growled.

“ Who told you? I was never Prime? “

“ David Alexzanders daddy. He had your slave grade certificate. It says you only graded Select?”

And with that said that dish in moms hand flew across the room, and shattered as it hit the wall.
Crystal jumps in fear, knocking over her glass of milk.

Mom sighs.

“ I’m sorry baby. I didn’t mean to get mad. “
Mom tossed Crystal a dish towel to dry up the milk.
She then grabbed a broom and dustpan and swept up the broken glass. And discarded it into the trash.

Crystal watched as her mother walks to her liquor cabinet and takes out a fifth of Ever Clear.

“ Shit! Mom’s gonna drink Ever Clear? “
Crystal says to herself.

Moms slave grade was a touchy subject, that was worthy of an extra strong drink.
She poured it over ice in a small glass, then sits it on the table.

“ You look like you could use a drink to? You want to try it? “

“ No “
Crystal said shaking her head.

Mom takes a sip. She then lights herself a smoke, and for the first time offered Crystal one.

“ No thank you. “
Crystal said as mom grabbed an ashtray and sat down next to Crystal at the table.

“ First of all, I never viewed myself as Prime worthy. But if the grading was legit. I feel I could have been Choice to Choice plus.
What else did the Alexzanders tell you about me?”

“ They have a file on you. It had lots of pictures. You were a pony girl? “

“ I was everyone love’s pony girls you know? “

Crystal smiles proudly. Not everyone’s mom got to be a pony girl.

“ You won first place in a beauty pageant? “

“ I did that to. Do you know what my reward was for winning that pageant? “

“ No what? “

“ I didn’t have to ride in my kennel in the back of the truck back home. I got to sit in the front between momma and boss, and they bought me a Moon pie, RC cola. And I had a cigarette after that. “
Mom explained.

“ You don’t like referring to grandpa as daddy? “

“ No! He was Boss! I never had a daddy, just Boss! It’s as simple as that. “

And Crystal didn’t question that any more.

Mom takes another drink, followed by another draw from her cigarette.

“ I’m surprised the Alexzanders didn’t bring up the Chariot races? “

“ No they didn’t! “
Crystal said in a pearly voice.

Mom smiles and gets up, and goes to her room. And digs through boxes in the closet. And brings back an old newspaper article.

“ This was at the state fair in Jackson. You see the slave in the lead with the number 1 on her helmet? “

“ Yeah! “

“ That was me! “
Mom smiles as Crystal reads the article, and looks at another picture of a hellacious wreck. Where chariots were all flipped over, and slaves were all tangled up with one another.

“ Somebody emptied out a box of thumbtacks and they got stuck in the slaves feet, and caused that.”
Mom explained.

“ So you won by cheating? “

“ No I was fast like you are, but I wouldn’t put nothing past Boss though. He always blamed it on second or third place. “

“ So what happened? “

“ All I remember about it was, the yellow flag came out. We all slowed to a trot, as the carnage was cleared. Then they waved the green flag, and Boss wailed that fucking whip, striking me across my back, and I took off running faster than I ever had before, and took the checkered flag. “

“ What did you win? “

“ Boss won $500.00 That was a lot of money back then. I won myself another Moon pie and a Coca Cola. “

“ Was that all? “

“ He gave me a pack of smokes and a book of matches. “

“ That sucks! “

“ Yeah I know, but that’s the life of a slave.
The slave racing commission investigating the wreck, ruined the chariot races. Just like NassCar did when they put restrictor plates on the race cars at Daytona. The following year they made the slaves wear track shoes and they put a ball and chain behind the chariots to slow them down. It was never the same. “
Mom explained.

“ The Alexzanders offered me a private discreet slave grading. But I’d have to sign a contract to be an intern slave. “
Crystal informed mom.

Mom thinks about that for a moment.

“ First of all there is no such thing as a private discreet slave grading. “

“ But a lot of my friends parents paid a lot of money for them to have private gradings? “

“ And there not legit gradings. “
Mom argues.

“ What do you mean by that? “

“ The whole point in having a slave grade, is that the girl being graded feels the same as a real slave. That’s what I mean by that. “

Crystal soaks all that in.

“ And I wouldn’t trust any contracts without legal council. Plus I haven’t never heard of an internship as a slave. It sounds like he wants to sell your ass right off the block. “

“ No mom he was real nice. He offered Cody the same deal! And he offered us jobs after college. “

“ Cody don’t need to do that either. “

“ Why not? He was gonna stay in the bunk house with the bulls. “

“ Cody ain’t big enough to be a bull! “

“ How do you know how big my boyfriend is? “

Mom knew then she was stuck between a rock and a hard place.

No way did she want to admit that she was fucking around with Cody on the side.
She changes the angle of the conversation.

“ He’s to good looking. You know what they say about guys that are to good looking? “

“ Mom! Cody’s not gay! “
Crystal says in shocked that mom would imply that.

“ Yeah but if he puts him on the auction block, and sells him off to a gay slave colony, they’ll turn him gay. Guys are just like girls. A slave is a slave, they have no choices. “

“ I didn’t know all that. He seemed so nice and sincere. “

“ He’s a slave baron Crystal. That’s how they are.
I’ll admit the Alexzanders are better to there slaves than most. But profits are all there thinking about. “

“ Mr. Alexzander really likes you. “

“ Oh I know he does. “

Mom pointed to the picture of her, Misty and Crystal together on the living room wall.

“ Remember us having that picture made, when we first moved here? “

“ Barely that was a long time ago. “

“ It’s not been that long. Look at how pretty I was.”

“ You were pretty enough to be Prime mom! “

“ Ahh your just trying to butter me up now? “

“ No I’m not! You were hot mom! “

“ Anyway when we moved here, David Alexzander learned I was back, and he came calling on me. “

“ Really? “

“ Yeah he wanted me to be his wife. “

Crystal gasps.

“ And you turned him down? “

“ Yeah “

“ Why? “

“ First of all, I had just bought this house. I had just gotten my GED. And was putting myself through real estate school. And Aunt Cheryl was working her but off training me to be a realtor. “

“ But mom? We could have been rich? And we could have all lived in that mansion? “

“ This old house here is my mansion! I grew up in a shack remember? “

Crystal nods.

“ Your daddy left me well off enough to get myself going, on my own. Plus Your daddy is the only man that I’ll ever truly love. And nothing David Alexzander could do for me would buy my love.
Do you understand? “

“ I think so. “

“ Plus haven’t you ever wondered where little David, your classmates mother is? “

“ Well kind of? I assumed she was dead. “

“ Did you see the portrait on the wall of the beautiful blonde lady on the wall of the great room, of that mansion? “

“ I didn’t notice it. “

“ It’s probably cause he took it down. “

“ What happened to her? “

“ The story goes that a year or two after little David was born. She had a bad car wreck and couldn’t bare children anymore. And not long after that he auctioned her off. “

“ He auctioned off his wife? “
Crystal asks with a gasp of shock.

“ He did, and do you want to know what he really wanted me for? “

“ What? “

“ He wanted to keep me barefoot pregnant, and pump out pretty little redheaded girls like you and your sister. And guess what happens to them when they reach the ripe age of 18? “

“ He sells them off? “

“ Bingo! “

“ Mom that’s illegal? That’s like a breeding farm?”

“ Yeah that’s exactly what it is. You still want your slave grade, after hearing all that? “

“ Yeah unfortunately I’m probably gonna always need one. Without it I’ll always feel held back. “

“ Your probably right. Everyone seems to be requiring one nowadays.
We’ll get up early Saturday morning and go down to Natchez and make it happen for you. “

“ Can you make Misty get hers to? “

“ No every girl needs to make the decision to do it when she’s ready. “

“ Oh okay. “

“ Now let’s go to bed. I got another day of work to rest up for. “

“ Thank you mom. “

“ What you thanking me for? “

“ Oh just being my mom. I love you. “

“ I love you to. “

They both get up and embrace one another lovingly.
These users thanked the author mikey22 for the post (total 4):
Toywhispersimreadonly2JustBobreddbunnz