Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Madison's Halloween Predicament -- Chapter 8

New to writing? Post your story here. For first-time authors.
Johnny Lawrence
Silver Member
Silver Member

Madison's Halloween Predicament -- Chapter 8

Post by Johnny Lawrence »

Chapter 8

The sun was low in the sky when the gasping woman finally reached her vehicle. Parking a quarter mile away had seemed like a good idea when her plan was to sneak in. But covering the same distance at a dead run had left Madison desperately out of breath. She collapsed against the side of the car, her weakened body uncooperative despite her best efforts at fleeing as quickly as possible.

Madison tried to push a hand down inside of her pocket, to grab her keys. But her arms were trembling, and her legs were shaking. After only a few seconds of fumbling, the exhausted woman involuntarily fell to her knees. It was all she could do to just kneel there and suck in huge lungfuls of air.

'They are going to just walk up and snatch me away, and I can't even move. They're almost to me, and I'm too weak to fight back. They'll just carry me up to that barn, set me on a bench, and stick those milkers on my tits. Then I'll be a stupid horny cow too...'

Unable to stand, Madison rolled over onto her ass and stared up the blacktop road, towards the barn. There was not a soul in sight. No pursuit team, no group of faceless men in lab coats and doctors masks running down to grab her. She was alone. She had gotten away.

Madison sat there for several minutes as her body recovered. The entire experience of the last half hour had just been too much to handle. The fear of what she had seen in that place. The frantic run. The incredibly lewd sight of Kristen laying on the bench, her giant tits being sucked by those pumps. They had reduced her once-brilliant friend into a brainless dairy cow, swimming in hormones, pheromones leaking out of her aching cunt, pleading for release. Not escape, but *sexual* release.

'Can I just, lick your pussy Maddie? It would be so hot...'

It *would* be so hot. It was so hot that Madison had almost let her. Madison, who wasn't even a little bisexual had almost pulled down her jeans and let her straight friend eat her out. That whole barn was so thick with the scent of desperate feminine arousal that you would almost choke on it. And it was so hot that she almost let her friend service her.

'Don't lie to yourself, Maddie. You were a hair's breadth away from eating three pussies yourself. Don't you want to go back and taste that black girl? Just kneel behind her and be a good little whore, and just slurp her down...'

She got back on her hands and knees, her breathing still ragged but slowly coming more under her control. Madison shakingly rose to her feet, and then managed to dig her keys out. She hit her keyfob and the doors unlocked with a 'bwip bwip'. The sound startled her, and reflexively she glanced back up towards the barn.

The road was completely empty.

Two minutes later and the red BMW was headed back down Ridge Road, pushing the limits of what might be called safe. She took every turn like she was a driver at Talladega (or closer to home, the Indy 500). The narrowness of the curvy road and the limited sight from the thick woods around her limited her speed, but she was still pushing 60. The road was marked for 35.

Madison rounded the final curve and the trees broke, revealing huge pastures of open farmland. And a street that was still packed with escaped pigs. She slammed on her brakes and slid to a halt less than ten feet from the animals. Torn between fighting down panic, and the ridiculous sight of the farmer still trying to round up the livestock, Madison opened her mouth and simply burst into laughter. It was an explosive release of tension, a mad cackle that helped to calm her nerves. After a minute or so, her nerves recovered, she lifted her foot off the brake and allowed the car to slowly roll forward. Again, the animals drifted apart allowing her to pass through.

She rolled down her window as she drew even with the farmer. He was bent over facing away from her, his overalls smeared with mud, trying to shove one of the pigs over to the side of the road.

"Still no progress?" she asked. Then the person stood up and turned, and Madison gasped. The farmer had gone back in the house. In his place was the college girl. The one from the video.

Madison sat in her car, barely more than five feet away from her. The college girl was still pretty. Her face was smeared with dirt, and her hair still tied in ridiculous pigtails, but there was no hiding the girl's beauty. Her blue eyes sparkled, and desperate hope appeared on her face. She grabbed hold of the car door.

"Please, help me get away! Help me get out of here! I'm not supposed to be in this place. My name is Elizabeth, and they've... they've trapped me here. I am stuck here at this pig farm for three years!"

The girl smelled like sweat, and the fields, and the pigs. Madison looked her over. The girl's feet were bare, and caked in mud. Her overalls were covered in dirt. She had no shirt underneath them, her small perky breasts peaking out from the rough blue jean material.

"I've been here over a year, but they said it didn't count because the pigs keep getting out, and I have to start over. Please, please let me ride with you."

And then, without even realizing what she was doing, Madison turned and looked at the inside of her new BMW. Beautiful leather, tan carpeting. The girl would get mud all over everything and it would never come out. Not to mention the smell...

She turned back to the girl, ever so slightly beginning to shake her head 'no'.

"Please, I'll do anything, just get me out of here. Every night, I can't help myself. The old farmer... I suck his dick."

Madison sniffed the air again. The woman's sweat filled her lungs. Part of her wanted to just park the car and breathe it in. Slowly she put her foot on the accelerator. "I'll go get help. I'm going into the city, and then I'll send somebody back to get you. Tomorrow, I can be back tomorrow with police." In moments, the car was free of the pigs and headed back to town.

Elizabeth silently watched the car speed away in the red evening sunlight.

Madison retraced her steps back to town. Left here, right there. For a moment she thought she may have taken a wrong turn, but then she spotted a downed fencepost near a ragged old tree that she had seen before. She was headed the right direction.

She was maybe a mile or two from town when she saw people up ahead on the road. A man on a horse trotted behind a line of folks on foot. Madison slowed the car as she approached, like a rubbernecker coming up on an accident.

The rider was dressed in the uniform of a small town cop. He wore a wide-brimmed hat and mirrored sunglasses. One hand rested on the front of his saddle, the other on the handle of a coiled whip at his side. He stared directly at Madison as her car crept by, a smirk on his lips.

In front of him marched a group of women. Every one of them had a steel collar around her neck, with a five foot chain connecting each woman to the one in front of her. They wore shorts, prison orange, and nothing else. Sweat glistened on their bare torsos, breasts exposed to the world. They walked barefoot on the asphalt road, and Madison could see the dirt on their feet. Each woman carried large bags over their shoulder. With a sense of dread, Madison realized they were full of cotton. These women had been at work in the fields.

A rush of heat surged between her legs. These women were slaves. But before that, they had been college professors, bankers, realtors. *Lawyers.* And now they picked cotton in the sun, and if they didn't pick fast enough their overseer would crack that whip on their bare skin.

Again Madison picked up speed, staring in the rear view mirror at the group of slavegirls. As they disappeared in the distance behind her, she turned her attention forward. The first buildings of the town were just coming into sight up ahead.

"The first thing I'll do is go get the real police. The very first thing. We'll come back tomorrow. The women here can stand one more day. Or maybe, maybe I'll have to drive for a while. The cops around here are probably aware of what is going on. I'll go to the nearest big city. Tell them that there are women kidnapped here. Have to get my story straight first. Two or three days from now, max. Those women can stand two or three more days..."

Madison couldn't ignore the moisture between her thighs.

Billy Johnson and Jim Butler sat in Billy's old '73 Chevy. The bubble light was already on top of the car, just waiting to be activated. A phone call came in half an hour ago from the county dairy, saying somebody had been messing with the cows. Well there was only one road coming from that direction, and they were ready. The car was parked behind an old garage at the edge of town, concealed by trees and overgrown bushes and a couple of old junk cars that Zeke Carson had been meaning to fix and just never got around to.

It made perfect concealment.

"Your bladder empty?" asked Jim.

"Hell yeah it's empty. I ain't retarded. Not gonna miss this one. Probably last arrest of the season."

Jim nodded. It was *important* to get the last one of the season.

Four minutes later, Billy was halfway through a Bavarian cream when the red BMW blasted past the old garage, the bushes, the trees, and the two junk cars doing better than eighty-five.

"Holy shit!" he sputtered, nearly choking on his donut. His foot slipped off the clutch and the car lurched forward and died. Quick as he could, Billy shifted it back to neutral and restarted the sucker. Then he shifted into first and slammed on the gas.

"You ain't retarded, huh?" asked Jim.

"Shut up," said Billy.

By the time the two deputies had pulled out of their hiding place, Madison had made it half a mile through town. Operating on instinct, she hit the brakes and made a hard left turn at a familiar intersection. The car took the corner with ease, though she nearly clipped a delivery truck parked on the side of the road. Two blocks later and she hung a right as fast as she dared, careening onto Main Street and weaving across the double yellow line into oncoming traffic.

Fortunately, at this time of day and in this town, there was none. A cartoon she had seen once popped into her mind. New BMW drivers attending a mandatory training video. A group of people sitting in a small room in the dealership, staring at a screen that said "How to drive like an asshole."

Madison giggled, and then stomped on the gas and started to pick up speed again. That was when she noticed them. The townsfolk, standing on the sidewalk. All of them. Hundreds of people, all standing on the sidewalk, looking at her car.

"Shit," she said. She didn't know why they were doing it, but it sure as hell couldn't be good. Still, a grin began to spread on her face, as she saw the end of town just up ahead. Main Street became a two lane asphalt road and disappeared into thick overgrown forest. From there it was just a couple of miles to the highway, and no streets intersected with that road. It was trees on each side all the way down.

'For once you cross that bridge my friend, the ghost is through, his power ends!'

And she sure as hell wasn't going to stop for anyone to throw a flaming pumpkin at her. She wasn't letting off the gas until she saw a Starbucks.

"Billy, if you miss her, I'm gonna kick your ass," said Jim.

The '73 Chevy hadn't made the turn as tightly as the German car, and the back bumper had done a good amount of damage to the parked delivery truck. Billy kept his foot on the gas though, determined not to lose her.

"You're like one of those cops in the Blues Brothers who wreck their own car," said Jim.

Billy tried to give him the finger, but had to grab the wheel again to make the right turn. As they rounded onto Main Street, they could see the woman's tail lights far ahead of them. She was past the edge of town and headed into the forest.

Jim shook his head, and Billy floored it.

Madison was almost there. The town was behind her and thick trees lined the road on either side. Far off in her rearview mirror, she could see a car with flashing lights. The faintest sound of a siren could be heard. But hell, with this much distance between them, she could almost get out and walk and she'd still make it to the highway before them. She slowed to about 50 to keep control on the winding forest road. As worried as she was about getting stopped in that town, Madison knew that slamming into a tree at 80 miles an hour would be worse.

That town had caused so many confusing feelings. Seeing so many women subjugated like that had stirred things within her that she did not want to face right now. Her heart was pounding and her legs were trembling, and it wasn't all because of the excitement of the chase. As the road curved, trees were now the only thing behind her. She couldn't even see the pursuing car anymore.

That girl trying to herd pigs, she had wanted to come with Madison so badly. 'And you could have taken her too,' she thought. 'It wouldn't have hurt you at all, just let her get in the car and you'd both be free.' But she would be okay. Madison would send help. The college girl could last another couple of nights, they all could. Those topless women working in the fields, chained together at the neck. Kristen, her udders being pumped for their milk. They had already at least doubled in size in the week and a half she'd been missing. How much more would they grow in the 3 or 4 days it took help to arrive? Madison began to imagine what they would look like...

The BMW rounded another corner and pure instinct saved her. Madison slammed on her brakes with both feet, yanking the wheel to the side. She missed the obstacle in the middle of the road, but her right tires went in the ditch. 'Pow! Pow!' shook the car as they burst. The car jerked to a halt, and a grating sound let her know that the car had bottomed out.

"Fuck fuck fuck," she said as she tried shifting the car into reverse, then in drive again. The car wouldn't budge. She tried to turn the wheel left and right, but it was stuck fast. It was completely immobile, some part of the car underneath had run aground on the edge of the ditch. Madison slammed her fists into the wheel and began to shout.

Then she heard the siren in the distance. It was getting closer.

She looked over her shoulder to see what it was she had almost hit. She came around the corner and there had been a car parked right in the middle of the road. She barely even glimpsed it before she had swerved. As the dust from hitting the ditch cleared, Madison got her first good look at it.

It was a cop car. Oh fuck.

The door opened and a man stepped out. He was young. Tall and lean, wearing a tan uniform and a matching cowboy hat. The deputy would have been quite the striking figure, but then he did a sort of staggering zig-zag from his vehicle towards the crashed BMW.

"Junebug!" he cried out. "Get your ass out here and help!"

The other door opened and at least half a dozen empty beer cans fell to the roadway. Junebug did his best to pour himself out of the car and provide the assist to Ricky. If only the damn road would quit moving around so much, it would make it easier. After several attempts at walking without leaning on the car, he decided he could assist best from over here. Junebug had always thought of himself as more of a supervisor kind of guy, anyway.

"You go get her, Ricky. I'll call it in." At which point he unzippped his pants and proceeded to relieve himself on the front tire of the car.

Deputy Ricky Anderson reached the vehicle stuck in the ditch. Making a little circle motion with his fingers, he indicated that the driver should roll the window down. She did. The man leaned in and placed his hands on the driver's side door.

"Ma'am, I do believe that you were speeding. I'm going to need you to step out of the car."

The world was collapsing in on Madison. She had almost got away.
These users thanked the author Johnny Lawrence for the post (total 8):
mikey22jeepsterBelindareader158openmouth-tongueflatGeeZeeChromosometimerider

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Madison's Halloween Predicament -- Chapter 8

Post by mikey22 »

This is getting exciting! Madison’s in big trouble now.
These users thanked the author mikey22 for the post (total 3):
jeepsterBelindaJohnny Lawrence

reader158
Commenter
Commenter

Post by reader158 »

Chapter 8 is marvellous!!!

Those teasing. short scenes (the farm girl and the cotton field workers) wow!, a nice glimpse of what's comming!!!

The action is starting to unfold nicely, I'm on the edge of my chair for what's comming

I didn't understand very well that line of "the ghost", I hope you continue using your realistic-setup approach for this story

Great job!
These users thanked the author reader158 for the post:
Johnny Lawrence

Johnny Lawrence
Silver Member
Silver Member

reader158 wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 2:48 am Chapter 8 is marvellous!!!

Those teasing. short scenes (the farm girl and the cotton field workers) wow!, a nice glimpse of what's comming!!!

The action is starting to unfold nicely, I'm on the edge of my chair for what's comming

I didn't understand very well that line of "the ghost", I hope you continue using your realistic-setup approach for this story

Great job!
Thanks!

The ghost line is from the Disney Legend of Sleepy Hollow cartoon. Ichabod is running for the bridge to escape the Headless Horseman. Sorry, figured I'd throw in a little Halloween spirit. :)
These users thanked the author Johnny Lawrence for the post (total 2):
mikey22reader158

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by mikey22 »

Oh I haven’t seen that cartoon in years! Do they even still show it? Lol
Your doing an awesome job with this story.
These users thanked the author mikey22 for the post:
Johnny Lawrence

reader158
Commenter
Commenter

Post by reader158 »

Johnny Lawrence wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:38 am

Great job!
Thanks!

The ghost line is from the Disney Legend of Sleepy Hollow cartoon. Ichabod is running for the bridge to escape the Headless Horseman. Sorry, figured I'd throw in a little Halloween spirit. :)
Not to worry.

Are you planning to make your story of the dark one type? (please say you do :) )

I think you know it, but the dark ones tend focused more on the reality of the situations (the weight of the shackles/chain, the sensation of the burning sun, the burning feeling on the skin after a whiplash, etc, etc) than on the sexual gratification/degradation the character is receiving
Johnny Lawrence

Johnny Lawrence
Silver Member
Silver Member

reader158 wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 2:53 pm

Great job!
Thanks!

Not to worry.

Are you planning to make your story of the dark one type? (please say you do :) )

I think you know it, but the dark ones tend focused more on the reality of the situations (the weight of the shackles/chain, the sensation of the burning sun, the burning feeling on the skin after a whiplash, etc, etc) than on the sexual gratification/degradation the character is receiving
I’m not sure yet. The last chapter is 99% written, but I’m still fiddling with it. It’s not exactly right yet. The chapter (or chapters) before that are still very incomplete.

I’m just going to have to write it out and see what happens to her. I have a feeling she’s in for more than she bargained for. And the town still has a secret that Madison hasn’t discovered yet.
These users thanked the author Johnny Lawrence for the post (total 2):
reader158ZeeChromosome

reader158
Commenter
Commenter

Post by reader158 »

Johnny Lawrence wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:56 pm
reader158 wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 2:53 pm

Thanks!

Not to worry.

I’m not sure yet. The last chapter is 99% written, but I’m still fiddling with it. It’s not exactly right yet. The chapter (or chapters) before that are still very incomplete.

I’m just going to have to write it out and see what happens to her. I have a feeling she’s in for more than she bargained for. And the town still has a secret that Madison hasn’t discovered yet.
Wonderful news!

Take your time, this story worth it
ZeeChromosome