Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Crystals slave grading adventure part 15

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Crystals slave grading adventure part 15

Post by mikey22 »

By mid afternoon the line slowly moved forward. Besides mom, there was obviously someone closer to the front of the line, giving the girls a little more slave training.
When the line moved forward, all. the girls would turn to the left on there hand knees. Then would crawl to the next position.
Then would all turn to there right, so there facing everyone. Before taking the kneeling position.

About that time a slave girl pushing a cart with an ice chest and snacks came by, giving out refreshments to the girls being graded.

Mom pointed down to Crystal.

“ I’ll take the gag off, so you can eat and drink. But don’t you talk! “

Crystal nods so mom will take the gag off. She then took the bottle of water the slave girl offered. Opened and started to drink.

Mom looks through the snacks.

“ Kibble?…Y’all got kibble? Give me kibble! “
Mom said In an excited child like voice.

She quickly tears open the pack, and put a few pieces into her mouth, and started to chew.

“ Mmmm! This is so good! I ain’t had kibble in so long! “

She gives Crystal a few pieces, then gives Misty some.

Of course Crystal didn’t talk, but Misty had something to say.

“ This tastes like dog food! “

Mom and Crystal both look at her.

“ We don’t have a dog! How do you know what dog food tastes like? “
Mom asks.

Misty then got all red faced and embarrassed.

“ Looks like you just told on yourself! You been eating dog food? “

“ No Im just assuming that. “

Mom turns the pack around.

“ Read all the nutritional facts. This stuff has everything the slave needs to keep herself going.”

Misty’s not big on reading about all that stuff. But there was a long list of vitamins and minerals that was mixed in it. Along with something that makes your sexual arousal come to life.
Crystals nipples being bare were already sticking out. Moms also grew hard and poked straight out her shirt, and it was quite obvious.

“ Mom I can’t believe your not wearing a bra? “

“ I can’t believe your wearing one? “

“ We’re out in public! We supposed to wear bras!”

“ Who taught you that? “

“ I don’t know! I’m just assuming. “

“ Quit assuming everything! It makes an ass out of you! “

About a half hour later.
Mom was still ignoring Crystal, as she plays the roll of tough mom, or slave master.

But Misty notices that Crystal is in distress.

“ Mom I think Crystal needs to go to the bathroom? “

Crystal starts nodding her head.

“ That’s just great! Didn’t you go when we stopped at the rest area this morning? “

“ Mom that was this morning! It’s almost evening time! I saw a restroom back that way. “
Misty says pointing.

“ What you got to do? Number one or number two? “

Crystal holds up three fingers.

“ There is no number three! “

“ Mom I think she needs to do both! I’ll bet it’s from all that fiber, that was in that kibble. “

“ Points off! For a dirty but, during grading! “
Mom informs them.

“ Mom the bathroom is right over there! “
Misty pointed again.
“ I’m sure they got a sink! “

“ If the bathroom has a sink or not, is not the point. The point is! Slaves don’t use bathrooms! “

Mom looks across at the park area, and sees a sign.

Pets and slaves go here.

Beside the sign was a post with a dispenser of little plastic bags, along with a watering station complete with a hose pipe.

“ Mom your not serious? “

“ Just stay here, and hold our place in line.
Come on let’s go! “
Mom said yanking Crystals leash.

Mom walks around looking down at the ground.

“ Okay this is a good spot. Squat down and do what you need to do. “

Crystals perspective.

“ I can’t believe mom is making me do this? I ain’t never pooped out in public like this! This is so embarrassing! “

Crystal pees, then starts to push out the uneven able.

“ Oh how disgusting! “
A woman yells from 15 yards away.

From behind a group of boys were gathered at the playground fence, all laughing at her.

“ Look at that slave! She’s taking a dump! “
That was followed by more laughter.

Once Crystal was finally done. Mom ripped one of those plastic bags, from the dispenser.

“ Now clean it up! So nobody will step in it! “

Crystal looks up at her mother with wide eyes.

“ She can’t be serious? “

Mom hands her the bag.

Crystal looks bewildered, looking at her hands, then the bag. And at the pile of poop, she just deposited.
She wonders how not to get the poop on her hands.

“ You got a 4.0 GPA! You can’t figure it out? “

Crystal again looks up for advice.

“ Put your hand inside the bag! Pick up the shit! Turn the bag inside out, tie it shut. And throw it into the trash can!
I’m not doing it for you! “

Crystals stomach churns as she picks up the poop.

The boys from behind continues to laugh.

So bad Crystal wants to just throw the bag of poop at them, but figured mom would probably whip her ass, if she did that.

She drops it into the trash.

Mom turns on the water and held it so Crystal could wash her hands.

“ Now bend over so I can wash your ass! “

While moms hosing out Crystals rear end. A uniformed slave market employee stops from the sidewalk to observe.

“ Excuse me Mrs? “

Mom pauses and looks his way.

“ Is she here for a grading? “

“ Yes she is. “

“ We have complimentary enemas up at the front.”

“ Excellent! “
Mom yells out with a beaming smile.

“ Oh no! “
Crystal says to herself, as mom again yanks her leash.

Up at the front there was a small stage with a toilet on it.

A 2 star ranked slave came from around the counter, holding the enema kit.

“ Okay Crystal get on all fours again! “
Mom instructed her, while observing at how gentle but efficient the slave girl, as she slipped the tube up Crystals ass.

Crystal feels her bowels being filled with the fluid.

“ Now you hold that in as long as you can. “

A small crowd gathered, and started taking bets on how long she could hold it.

Barely into the second minute, Crystal raced for that toilet on top of that little stage, expelling everything with a loud fart.

Again everyone laughs.

“ Okay you got it all out? “
Crystal nods and gets a round of applause from the audience.

Mom then spread the cheeks of Crystals ass.

“ What you think? Is she clean enough? “

The slave girl looks for herself.

“ She’ll be fine. Just go stand in front of that blower over there. “
She said pointing to the wall.

Crystal pushed the button and turned her ass towards the blower, so it would dry her bottom.

It was then time to return to the line. Crystal was relieved that that humiliating task was behind her.
She was also glad to see the line had moved up a little.

To her right she had two young brunette sisters along with both there parents.

Mom and Misty both picked up by there accents, that they weren’t from around here.

“ Damn Yankees! “
Misty mumbles.

“ Shhhhhh! Behave! “
Mom said to Misty with a growl.

The mom had on this sweet smelling perfume, that just attracted all the mosquitoes. She was swatting at them constantly.

“ Damn bugs everywhere! and this humidity is awful! “
She complained with that fast yankee like talk.

Mom lights herself a smoke, and all the mosquitoes all just disappeared.

“ You want one of these, they’ll help keep the bugs and critters from eating on ya? “

“ No thank you. We don’t smoke. “

“ Where you folks from? “

“ We from Minnesota. “

“ Wow! Y’all a long way from home? You come all the way down here to just get your girls slave graded? “

“ No we’re on vacation. We’ve been driving the Natchez Trace parkway. I just love all these antebellum style homes they still have down here.”

“ Thankfully y’all’s people didn’t burn them all down! “
Misty blurts out.

Moms hand moved like lightning, as she snatched her flip flop from her foot. And from behind smacked Misty right in the ass, making her jump.

“ I told you to behave! “ She said with another growl.

“ I got to apologize for my daughter’s big mouth. “

“ That’s quite alright, no offense taken.
And when we finish with the Trace, we gonna go over to Tuscaloosa to tour the University of Alabama. Our daughters thinks that’s where they want to go to school. “

Crystal starts shaking her head from side to side.

“ Take this gag off me mom! Let me talk! They don’t need to do that! “

The woman sees Crystal doing that. She pointed at her.

“ Is there something wrong with her? I see you’ve got her gagged and cuffed? Is she dangerous? “

“ No of course not. “
Mom moves over to Crystal, she strokes her fingers through her hair.

“ It’s all right baby. Just calm down. “

“ Let me talk mom! These people obviously don’t know, what a dump Alabama is. “
But all that comes out is muffled noise.

“ She’s upset cause she heard you mention Alabama. She’s going to Ole Miss. Since your obviously shopping for a college. Did you stop off at Oxford on your way through and tour Ole Miss? “

“ No the freeway didn’t go through there. “

“ It’s only 25 miles off the freeway. Just go back up 55 and turn right at Batesville. Oxford’s a neat little town. They got everything you need over there.
And when you get through at Ole Miss. you should go check out Mississippi state over in Starkville. It’s a nice place to. “

“ That’s right! Sell it mom! “
Crystal says into her gag.

“ And from there your only about 90 miles from Tuscaloosa. “

“ No mom! Don’t tell them that! “

“ But you’ll have to have a four wheel drive to get there. What y’all driving? “

“ We got a Lexus. “

“ Oh those are nice cars. You need a paved road for that. You’ll have to take the 45 up to Tupelo and turn right on the 78, it’s the truck route. And it’s a two lane all the way. Follow it to Birmingham then you’ll have a freeway to Tuscaloosa. “

“ So they don’t have many paved roads in Alabama? “

Mom and Misty both busted out laughing.

“ Not on the west side. Rumor has it that west Alabama didn’t vote for that sorry ass George Wallace, so won’t let them have any highway money. “

“ You know that’s how them greedy Republicans are? “
The woman said bluntly.

“ He’s a Democrat. “
Mom informs them.

“ Oh “

“ And by the way. Have you ever been slave graded? “

“ No I just thought that was something young people were doing? “

“ Oh no if you go into Alabama it’s a state law that every woman over the age of 18. Has to have her SIN card, on her person at all times. “

“ What happens if you don’t? “

“ It’s an automatic enslavement! Have you ever been enslaved? “

“ No! “

“ I have! Let me show you how they treat there slaves in Alabama! “

Mom quickly unbuttoned her shirt, took it off. Then dropped her shorts, and turned around.

“ Oh my God! “
The woman says covering her gaping mouth with her hand.

“ Look at that brand! Have you ever seen a brand that looked that hideous? “

“ No! “

“ And that ain’t all they did to me either! “
Mom said before she slipped out that top denture.

“ This is what the slave vet did to me! He yanked them all out with pliers. And said if I didn’t fuck him right, he’d yank the bottom ones to. “

“ Oh my God! What did you do? “

“ I fucked him! “

Mom starts putting her clothes back on.

“ I was probably 18 just like these girls here are. And I thought I wanted to slip off over to Birmingham and check out them night clubs. I hitched a ride with this guy, and the police pulled him over. And they didn’t even bother him. They wanted to see my SIN card.
Being that I didn’t have one, they stripped me naked right then. I was collard and chained.

Then I was sold off to some hick that kept me penned up with his coon hounds. “

“ How’d you ever get away? “

“ My so called owner got drunk and passed out. And this young black girl that lived down the road freed me. She said to run and chase the sunset and never look back! And that’s what I did.

Now Ole Miss and Mississippi state don’t sound so bad does it? “

“ What y’all think girls? Y’all want to check them out? “

“ Oh definitely we don’t want to get enslaved! “

Crystal then looks there way and gives them and her mom the thumbs up sign.
These users thanked the author mikey22 for the post (total 5):
Belindaimreadonly2Darrenwhipstheslutsreddbunnztimerider

CommodorRaptr
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: Crystals slave grading adventure part 15

Post by CommodorRaptr »

Love your story love that we're finally getting the interesting stuff but my goodness you have to learn how to spell. This only applies to using the words "There or Their".

It becomes increasingly frustrating to read when I have to re-read sentences several times in a row just to understand what's going on. There are plenty of authors on here that do slave grading universe stories that could help you or just use a spell check app.

CommodorRaptr
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by CommodorRaptr »

Edit to my last comment:

No it doesn't just apply to there and their. There are tons of easy to fix spelling errors.

JustBob
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by JustBob »

Your writing is getting better. I read that straight through. I kinda hope both daughters get enslaved.
These users thanked the author JustBob for the post:
mikey22

Belinda
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Belinda »

Another wonderful piece to the story. As I have told you i so love the small pieces with lower time increments in between. You are an amazing author dear.
These users thanked the author Belinda for the post (total 2):
mikey22imreadonly2

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by mikey22 »

CommodorRaptr wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:15 am Edit to my last comment:

No it doesn't just apply to there and their. There are tons of easy to fix spelling errors.
If my writing, spelling, grammar etc. Is so distracting? Why do you even bother reading my work?
I feel that it wouldn’t matter, how much I edit or attempt to make it perfect. You’ll still find fault and criticize it anyway.
These users thanked the author mikey22 for the post (total 3):
jeepsterBelindatimerider

imreadonly2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by imreadonly2 »

"Curb your slave" is now a common sign in many city parks.

I love the dynamic of the mom guiding the daughter through the grading process, like she's getting a prom dress or going for her first visit to the gynecologist. Mom/daughter is another interesting power dynamic, as the daughter's are naturally a bit rebellious, and the mom's a bit bossy. You really captured the psychology of that with these characters, which I love. NICE WORK!! :D

These users thanked the author imreadonly2 for the post (total 2):
mikey22jeepster

Darrenwhipsthesluts
Commenter
Commenter

Post by Darrenwhipsthesluts »

Very nice series Mikey. You’ve adequately captured an element of American Society that I love too- that being the whole notion of the sensuality and loose morals of what is commonly called White Trash America. Perhaps because my aristocratic grandmother beat it into my head to stay away from “ those type of girls “ growing up, I’ve always been attracted to those very types of girls and how it always seemed they were so much more free than the stuffy environment in which I was raised . And you’ve illustrated that in the characters of Misty and Mom so well!

As for structure and grammar, and I can only speak for myself, don’t stress about it on my end. My brain tends to do an auto-correct when I read it and I know what you meant to say. Many of us have jobs and careers that don’t entail professional writing nor do we have time to pour over internet posts looking for potential grammatical errors- hence, I’m just happy when somebody posts a new updated story.
For somebody like Lakewood, who was a college professor and perfect grammar and structure was second nature to him, I’d say he was the exception and not the rule .
After all, none of us are paying for this service, all the authors here are basically posting because they’re fellow hobbyists. Being aware of that , I’m grateful for your and others here storytelling
These users thanked the author Darrenwhipsthesluts for the post (total 3):
jeepsterimreadonly2mikey22

imreadonly2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by imreadonly2 »

Darrenwhipsthesluts wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 4:17 pm For somebody like Lakewood, who was a college professor and perfect grammar and structure was second nature to him, I’d say he was the exception and not the rule .
After all, none of us are paying for this service, all the authors here are basically posting because they’re fellow hobbyists. Being aware of that , I’m grateful for your and others here storytelling
Lakewood was my editor, and he did a wonderful job, but he scolded me relentlessly, and always made me feel like English was my 4th language. :-)

Please write on. The story is what matters.