Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Any Chance Auction: Annie's Fate

Proud, educated, professional women who secretly long for humiliation, discipline, or slavery have their fantasies fulfilled.

If You Were One of The Gods, What Fate would you choose for Annie?

The additional ten doodle bug brands are added so the doodle bug brand is finished (ouch!)
13%
Annie's brands are temporaries (but she can be branded again)
10%
Annie gets preggers, and delivers in the straw on the floor of the breeding barn.
9%
Annie's sale is rolled back, and she buys The Big D
13%
Annies is sold for the fox hunt
21%
Annie is sold to be a cabin boy
4%
Annie is sold to be a white plantation slave
16%
Annie is sold to be a pony girl
15%

Total votes: 80

imreadonly2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Any Chance Auction: Annie's Fate

Post by imreadonly2 »

Annie's story is written, but my fascinating discussions with Carl led me to realize that there are many possible outcomes. I was curious to see what her fans might choose? It won't change this story, but it might influence her further adventures. Have fun!
These users thanked the author imreadonly2 for the post (total 3):
Carl Bradforddtrelskyjeepster

Mr. Smith
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Any Chance Auction: Annie's Fate

Post by Mr. Smith »

I like the idea of the brand being temporary which Annie finds out after she begins publicly self-identifying with it. As the brand fades so does her new identity. What to do? Tempt fate again and get a permanent one?
These users thanked the author Mr. Smith for the post (total 2):
imreadonly2Carl Bradford

lovethissite
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by lovethissite »

I would love to read that Annie was used in the fox hunt and her friends clients and former employees all attend maybe about 20 or so, she evades capture for a day or so but is eventually caught sexually used by all especially her female former friends who besides being jealous for years decide to complete remove all her hair from the top of her head to her feet then pass her off to all the men to use and abuse. She deserves rough punishment to make up for her past behavior. Hair grows back but her status doesn't and she is completely broken BTW the completed branding is permanent.
These users thanked the author lovethissite for the post:
imreadonly2

imreadonly2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by imreadonly2 »

First, thank you to everyone who voted. Not only does it show me someone is reading this, but also gives me ideas of what people want to see.

Yes, the nice thing about temporary brands are they that they are the gift that keep on giving, over, and over, and over again. After all, one way to make a brand permanent is to reapply it every time it heals. Plus, you can try out different sizes and shapes and locations, until you get one that's JUST right.

I'm quite fond of the fox hunt myself. There's a real drama in Annie trying to outfox (pun intended) the hounds, pitting her brains against their instinct. Of course it's hard to look too intellectual, stark naked save your collar, a fox mask on your head and a red tail hanging out of your ass.

Thanks for voting in the election where everyone wins. Annie sends her thanks, as well as another chapter to her story. :D
These users thanked the author imreadonly2 for the post (total 2):
jeepsterjardam1