Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

OUT OF AFRICA: PART TWO

gary
Established Author
Established Author

OUT OF AFRICA: PART TWO

Post by gary »

About a week later Claire received a e-mail from Sam The Slave Man and read it to her mother. “Greetings, as a valued property we would like to offer you three months of Slave Yoga at a class that is being set up near you. We hope you will take up this valuable offer. Who do they think they are, ‘Valued Property’? I’m telling you these slave stores are trying to take more and more control.”

“Are you going to go?” her mother asked not wanting to sound judgmental.

“It’s in Regina, why would I drive three hours back and forth just to go to a yoga class? I’d have to take the day off from my job at the clothing store.”

“It’s only once a week, you could make a day of it.”

“Well maybe I’ll show up for one class to see if the expedition is worth it.”

When the day came, a Tuesday, Claire got up early, had a good breakfast, made a thermos container of tea and set off on the two-hour drive to Regina. After a uneventful drive she arrived in the city and parked just outside downtown to avoid the parking meters and walked to the mall to do some window shopping before the class.

Finally, it was time for the class the students walked into the changing room and put on their leotards. Once in the class room Claire looked over the room, there were over a dozen girls of whom most were young and probably doing it for a thrill. The instructor introduced herself. “Greetings, I’m Victoria, and I would like to welcome you to this first class of Slave Yoga. We are doing this to try something different, but don’t worry, there are no slaves in this class, the slave class is down the hall and there it’s done by a Slave Master with full slave discipline.

“Will we ever observe them?” asked one of the students

“Maybe, that hasn’t been decided. Frankly I should warn you the record of these classes hasn’t been the best as too many of the students leave when the slave part doesn’t turn out to be as exciting as they hoped. So, we are going to go lightly at first on the slave part. So, lets start with out stretches.”

The rest of the class was really no different than a basic yoga class with slightly different moves. Claire wasn’t very impressed but when the class was almost over she put up a large board that had the slave mantras on it. (2) “I want you all to read these out loud right now. Next time, if you don’t mind, we will repeat them at the beginning of the class.” The women repeated the mantras, though with little enthusiasm.

After the class Claire went to the museum and walked around Wascana Park. She found the who thing a waste of time but would try one more class. She also thought she would call see if she could visit the Safar’s.

The next week the class started with the Slave Mantra’s, which were not repeated with anymore conviction than last time. “Come on you can do better than that” encouraged the teacher. And got them to repeat them two more times with a little bit more vigor. During the class the teacher pushed the student much more to work harder. She would go up to those who were rather slack in their moves and with some firmness get them to do the yoga properly. At the end of the class she got the women to again say the Slave Mantra’s which this time the women did with more force. After the workout the women found the showers were only lukewarm and they were not happy with that.

Afterwards Claire visited the Safar’s. They made small talk and had small pastries. Mr. Safar seemed quite taken with her, even wearing a hijab. Baha asked if Claire if she would come next Friday and help out at the mosque’s community center. They needed woman to help at a feast and clean up. Claire agreed and promised to come early.

The next Friday, Claire showed up early as promised at the Safar’s house and her husband drove them both to the community center. Claire was busied with various non-cooking duties along with the other younger women while the older women did the cooking. During the feast she helped serve the food and afterwards with the massive cleanup. They finished very late and she took up the Safar’s offer to sleep at there place and drive home in the morning.

At the next yoga class, the instructor brought up a new idea. “OK I want you to take off all your clothes, I want you to try doing this naked like real slaves, after this is called slave yoga.” The women murmured among themselves, not sounding convinced. “Well come on, I’ll even have them turn up the heat so you don’t get cold.” A few of the women took off their clothes, Claire was not among them. They started going over the moves but the clothed women started getting to warm and slowly took off their clothes as well. Claire noticed that the instructor didn’t take her clothes off though.

The following week all the students took off their clothes, but the heat wasn’t turned up higher. The next week after they didn’t even bring their leotards. Claire found herself enjoying the freedom of movement and the eroticism of stretching and exercising with a group of naked women. When they repeated the Slave Mantras it was now being done with more conviction

Baha Safar called Claire at home, “I was wondering, the drive to and from Regina must be exhausting, and having to wake up early. How about you dive to the city the afternoon before your class, visit with us, then leave after your class or even the next day. With our children gone we both admit we enjoyed having you around. You have been an excellent guest, you helped clean up after supper even though I wasn’t going to even ask.”

“Thank you very much, I enjoyed visiting with you. I will try it this week but I don’t want to take unfair advantage of your hospitality.”

“Oh, do not worry, you’re not. In fact, my husband has said you remind him so much of his late slave, she was smart and friendly like you.”

Claire wasn’t sure what to do with that information. “Oh, OK, well thank you, I guess. I’ll see you next week.” Claire was wondering if he wanted her as a replacement, he seemed a nice man, she could do worse for a Master, she slightly wondered if maybe it would be better to choose her Master before it was taken out of her hands. But then she reminded herself that she has been trying to keep from being permanently enslaved, no matter how much it seems to be trying to drag me in. Claire had to admit to herself that a significant part of her wanted to be a slave, so strong had been her training.

When the next Monday came around Claire worked the morning then drove the afternoon to Regina and the Safar’s house. Baha greeted her even more warmly, and they sat down to tea and Baha talked about her children. He eldest, Abaan is a neurologist in Edmonton, he’s married with two children and one slave. Her daughter Jamia, is a nurse and married with one son, living in Vancouver. And the youngest, Nabil was at university in Toronto. Thus, all of them were far from home and their parents missed them.

“Having you around, the house feels less empty. And to my husband you fill some of his loss of Noreen, his slave.”

“Thank you, I’m glad you enjoy having me here, but I have to admit I’m not sure what to say about Emran’s feelings.”

“Have you thought about going back to slavery.” for they had heard the story of her time in Africa,

“Yes, I have to admit it, but even without my history the media certainly tries to make it look good. I don’t think I have seen more than a half dozen negative depictions on the movies and TV. And even then, its only because the owner is the bad guy.”

“What do your parents feel about it?”

“Well my mother would probably be upset, I think my dad would get angry. Maybe if they showed I really wanted it they would accept it.” Claire was ready to hear the older woman say that her husband was a good master and that it would be hard to find a better one, but Baha dropped the subject.

They ate after Mr. Safar came home and Claire went to clean up, but Baha insisted on doing it alone. “Spend some time with Emran, watch some TV and relax.” Claire had the feeling she was being steered as a substitute to Amanda, however Mr. Safar talked about work (he was a city engineer) and talked about his family. He came to Canada when he was twenty from the United Arab Emirates. Back then though it was a land of sleepy towns and city’s, with little opportunity, unlike today.

After supper Claire noticed the laundry basket was full and asked where she should take it. “It goes downstairs. I’ll sort it out later; you don’t know how I organize it.” Taking it downstairs she passed the slave kennel. She went in and closed the door; it had a nice cot and she sat on it.

“Quite comfortable,” she laid down on it, they put a good mattress on it and the blankets look warm.” She felt a bit of a shiver, followed by a feeling of submissiveness, and then feeling turned on. She found herself starting to juice herself and remove her clothes. Her reverie was broken when Baha called down to her to bring up some coffee from the downstairs pantry. Embarrassed, Claire jumped up, put her clothes in order, and retrieved the coffee. Going upstairs she hoped her sexual excitement and wetness didn’t show.

The next day when she went to the class, the instructor told them after the class that classes would now be on Friday’s instead and the time would change to 3 PM instead of 11 AM. The woman complained that they would have to rearrange their schedules. “Look, I want you to make it work, I’m sorry we got bumped, but I think we have a good thing going her and we have farther to go.” Claire wondered how much farther the class was going, but the other women didn’t seem to pick up on that. “I also want to tell you we’ll only have a half class, as you asked about at the beginning of the class we will observe real slaves doing Slave Yoga, and you can compare yourselves to how well they do it.” That did spark Claire’s interest, not so much to seeing the slaves as seeing her classmates’ reactions to them.

When she told Baha she was very pleased. “Now you can join us for Friday prayers before your class.” Claire wasn’t sure that was a good thing. She did feel the Islam had been pushed on her and she still had no interest in converting.

“It’s getting close to winter, I might not take the class much longer, I’d prefer not to drive just because of a yoga class.”

“Yes that is true, well maybe we can find a solution to that.”

The next week left for the city on Thursday, and the Safar’s were even more welcoming that last time. “We did miss you, you really brightened up our lives last week.” Gushed Baha. Claire felt very embarrassed, but said thank you and that she enjoyed her visit as well. At dinner, even Mr. Safar paid more attention to Claire. She really felt she was being taken in by this family, but at what?

The next day at Friday Prayers, the Safar’s took Claire around to meet their friends. They were all friendly and asked if she had converted. She told the truth but said that the reason she was there was complicated.

She got to the yoga class early and got out of formless outfit she had worn to the Mosque. “I really should have changed; this outfit will make people curious.” She decided to leave well after everyone else as well. While she waited, she heard a commotion outside and even though she was naked she looked out the door. Moving past her were a group of naked slave girls. Claire did have to admire their toned bodies. Then she was surprised by a Slave Monger grabbing her arm

“Come on slave get a move on and she was pushed forward, she was almost at the door to when she was able to turn around.

“I’m sorry, I’m not a slave, I’m in the free women’s class down the hall, I was just attracted to the commotion.” Then she pointed out, “See I’m not wearing a collar,” then turned around and bent over, “And I’m not branded.”

He inspected her and simply said, “Well you better be careful or you’ll be in our class.”

“Actually, we’re supposed to be observing the last half of your class today.”

“Oh,” he looked surprised, “We weren’t told it would be free woman.”

“Oh, sorry if I let the cat out of the bag.”

“Well you’d better leave now.”

“Sorry, bye.”

The class went as usual, but Claire started noticing a rather more commanding tone in the teachers voice. “OK, class our practice is over, but as I said we’ll go over to the Slave Yoga for Slaves.” The women went to the changing room but then she called out, “No don’t get changed, we’ll go over like them, naked.” The women started talking all at once that she didn’t say this was how they would go and see them. “Well I didn’t want you bitches to chicken out. Now get come follow me.” The women were shocked at being called “bitches” and several were visibly upset. But they slowly filed out behind their instructor till she brought them to the Slave Entrance.

“Why are we going in this door?” several of the women asked.

“I’m just giving you a little taste of slavery, that’s all.”

The women entered a bare room that only had pegs for their slave outfits (more important now that the weather was getting much colder, close to freezing). Then they walked through the showers, there were no individual stalls just a series of shower heads that looked like they served several slaves at once.

Finally they got to where the slaves were doing their yoga. Some of the slaves looked over at the newcomers but were quickly corrected wit the whip. This startled the free woman and they whispered to each other. After observing the slaves for a while the woman were complimentary on the grace they showed. “These slaves are here three days a week for two hours, and me make sure they perform.” Said one of the Masters.

Then their own instructor told them, “OK, you guys join them there are open spots among the slave girls.” When several of the women objected, she simply replied, “Stop arguing and get in their Bitches.” And one by one the free women took up positions among the slaves. Claire noticed that the all the outer areas of the group were all slaves, meaning that the free women had to mingle with the non-free.

The free women showed a lot less skill than the slave girls and the slave girls teased them for it. The idea of being put down by slaves made a lot of the women angry or embarrassed. After the class their instructor told them to join the slave girl in their shower instead of the ones at their class. This time there was less complaining as the free women joined the slaves in the communal showers. There were slave girls under every shower head and the women had to shower like the slaves with a strong soap.

When the shower was over, the slaves put on their basic but warm clothes, marked with slave symbol’s (3). Now the slave girls were clothed and the free women were still naked. When they got back to their classroom over half the class stood around the instructor and said they wanted to quit, and that they had never been so humiliated. “You can’t take a little humiliation, your weaker than any slave.” She responded. She started berating them then, “You know that humiliation made you wet. If I put my fingers up your cunts, I know that’s what I’d find.” The women couldn’t respond to that. Because it was true but how did she know? The class broke up and the free women left with a lot less confidence in themselves.

The next week Baha talked to Claire, “You know, it is going to be winter soon, and you don’t want to be driving if you don’t have to.”

“I know, I think I will drop the class, its taking a turn I don’t like.” Baha asked how, “Its turning more into slave training than slave yoga, there are a couple of dropouts each week, I think there will be a lot more gone after today.”

“Well me and Emran had a completely different idea. You could move in with us for the winter.”

Claire was thrown for a loop, “Ah, Ah, Ah.” She stammered, “That would be a lot to do just for a yoga class.” And Claire suspected they had ulterior motives.

“Emran had already talked to a cousin of his about a job for you. It’s a small store I know you can handle it.”

“Oh, thank you, he didn’t have to do that.” And maybe they should have waited for an answer before getting her a job. But it was hard to feel upset as they had been nothing but friendly and generous to her. “I’d have to talk to my parents first, they have become very protective of me since I was dragged into the world of slavery.”

“Oh, I know the feeling, but parents have to let go sometime to let their children reach their destiny.”

Claire wasn’t sure what to say after that. She really wanted to find out what the instructor was going to do next, but she knew she should be more cautious. But she found it hard, she hoped her experiences would help if the yoga class went too far. And she wanted to see what happened to a bunch of naive free women who were being pushed in a direction they didn’t foresee.

The next class went as before with no new demands. Claire did have to admit the class was keeping her supple, and aroused due to the teacher’s curve-balls. She noticed a few of the women who said they were going to leave the class after the last time. She asked why they had come back. “That woman showed up at my front door and demanded I show up for class! She literally grabbed my arm and put me in her minivan with three other students who quit. The nerve of that woman! I didn’t want to make a scene but I’m not going to open the door to her next week.” Claire was amazed she would go that far. She hadn’t done anything to others who had quit. The woman was one of the better looking of the students, when Claire asked her fellow student about herself she found out she was single with no children. This did worry Claire, but she wanted even more to see what happens.

After getting home she told her parents about the Safar’s offer. She didn’t really think she should take them up on it her father spoke up. “Mr. Safar called me and told me he was offering you a place in his house. He said you had brought a lot of joy in their lives, and of course I know you do, as you have for us. You’ve told me nothing but good things about them, your part time job at the bookstore doesn’t pay much, a full-time job would be good for your independence, and you might make good contacts, and maybe even go to university. You can always come home if you don’t think its working of course.” After a few days of thinking it over and talking to friends and family Claire decided to take them up on their offer.

When she showed up at the Safar’s with two big suitcases and three plastic containers, the Safar’s both greeted her with big hugs. She then noticed several people she had met at the mosque, including her teacher and friend Fatima. When Claire asked why they were here, Emran said, “They are here to greet our new addition to household.” Claire realized she hadn’t worn a hajib as on here previous visits they told her it wasn’t needed in their home

“Shouldn’t I be wearing one?”

“It will not be expected of you.” Replied Emran

“I don’t want you to look bad.”

“That is very thoughtful, but you would only need to wear it to Friday Prayers.”

“Not just that, when I’m out in public with you I should show modesty, like your wife.”

“Ah you are truly thoughtful; you are a fine acquisition to our household.” Claire greeted everyone individually and when they went inside found that a celebration had been set up in her honour. They sat traditionally, on the floor, with the men separate from the woman. Claire of course went to eat with the woman, doing as much as possible to help out. Fatima talked about how she was such a good student, and that when they are together she dresses as a modest Muslim. Several woman commented that she should convert, but Claire said she wasn’t serious enough about it to, After an hour Claire was asked to join the men, Claire was very confused at that, as she knew the rather traditional Safar’s would maintain the separations of the sexes. Claire was concerned also that she hadn’t worn a more modest outfit. Her sweater was form fitting and her skirt was just below the knee. When she asked about it to Baha, she said it wouldn’t be a problem as she was ‘special’.

Claire wasn’t sure what she meant, one of the women, whose English wasn’t very good said your his aa-b-d (that’s how it sounded). Claire didn’t know the word and the other women spoke to the woman, obviously correcting her, but Claire couldn’t follow as they spoke so fast.

When she entered where the men were, Emran waved her to sit beside him and when she sat down he put his hand on her shoulder, and praised her beauty and intelligence. “A man could not have better.” He beamed. It made Claire a bit uncomfortable, but she also liked the admiration. The conversation settled down to current events and family. Which Claire increasing participated in. Then Emran introduced Yasir Farook. “Yasir is my cousin, and I asked about a job for you and he agreed you would be an asset.”

“Just what is the job? Mr. Safar didn’t tell me.”

“Ah I own a small slave shop.” Replied Mr. Farook.

Claire felt a shiver down her spine at hearing that. “I hope its not as stock.” She joked. But she was also wondering how could she say no, considering how welcoming and helpful the Safar’s have been.

“Oh no, of course not.” Yasir laughed. “But I think you’d like the opportunity to sit on the other side of the desk as it were.”

Claire agreed that might be a change of pace. “But I should say, I might not be comfortable trying to convince a girl to become a slave.”

“I understand, it isn’t a problem.”

“Is there a dress code? Should I dress like a good Muslim girl, or more western. Hopefully not nude.”

At that the men roared with laughter. “Your store would be overrun with customers Yasir!”

“True, but maybe more western, slightly sexy. Dress like a Muslim and the customers might feel inhibited.” Replied Yasir.

The next day she went with Mr. Safar to visit her new place of employment. She was more than a little nervous. She rarely told anyone but she didn’t really need a job, she had won two million dollars in the lottery. She was careful to invest it and not go on a spending spree. As she was with Mr. Safar in public she did insist on dressing “full Muslim” as she called it, in a loose overgarment (called a jilibi) over her regular clothes. At the store she immediately noticed that it was not bright light like most western stores. It was more like one’s home during the day. Mr. Farook showed them around the store, which was much smaller than the most of the big chains. There were only four slave kennels with only two slaves, one looked Pilipino and the other very lovely black girl. The display area for slaves and those getting grading doubled as the auction block. “It’s a cozy shop, but how can you compete with the bigger stores?”

“I try to serve the community better, try for the more exotic slaves.”

“Exotic, do you import?”

“Some, but most come from North America. So many what the blond white girl I am trying a niche market with South Asians, Orientals and Blacks.”

“So, you not looking for me, well that makes me feel safer.”

“Oh, I’d snap you up in a minute, you’re not just your run of the mill blond bimbo.”

“Well, thanks, I guess. Are you a Fully Licensed Slave Grader?”

“No, I’m still working on my accreditation.” Claire asked about her duties and he showed her the various products he sold, some of which served different fetishes.

When the next yoga class came around the instructor introduced another new wrinkle. “I’ve brought you locking steel slave collars. Your all going to use them I don’t want to hear any whining. They all use the same hex key so there won’t be any problems losing keys.” This actually excited the woman, Claire as well. They could now really indulge their slave fantasies that had been growing since they started the class. The women showed more enthusiasm in class, even the ones who had been shanghaied back. The instructor too seemed less demanding this time. Maybe she sensed the woman were becoming more fervent and having more fun.
When Claire showed up for work she was still somewhat conservatively dressed, with a white blouse and tan skirt that was past the knees. Her boss asked her to undo some of the buttons on her blouse, “I want you to show more sexiness, it will make the customers more interested.”

“In the shop or me? And would you prefer me to be naked?”

“Well frankly yes, but they would confuse you with our stock.”

“And I wouldn’t want to embarrass the Safar’s like that either, they have graciously invited me into their home for the winter and I should not dishonor them.”

“Ah, my cousin Emran is lucky to have you. He might want you to stay permanently.”

“I couldn’t impose on them like that.”

“I’m sure they wouldn’t feel that way, and they might want to make it official.”

Claire wasn’t sure what he meant by that, some kind of adoption, ownership?

As the day went on, Claire would help customers with what they were looking for though as it was her first day she often had to ask for help when she didn’t understand the need of certain fetishes, bring the slave girls their kibble and water. She though about talking to them but she realized she would get too invested in their fates. No one came in for a grading that week and Claire did bring the two slaves to show off to a couple of customers, Claire found herself attracted to the black girl who was curvy but fit, and very good looking. She found herself caressing the slave’s breasts along with the customers, which the woman responded to with smiles for Claire.

The next day she wore a low-cut sleeveless dress the was above the knee. She had a problem with one of the customers, who tried to feel her up. She tried very gently to push his hands away but he wouldn’t be dissuaded. Finally, she spoke up, “Please sir, I am not part of the stores merchandise. Please control yourself.” He had actually pulled the dress and bra off her left shoulder and was molesting her bare breast when she finally called the manager to help eject him. “I’m sorry I let it go so far but I didn’t want to cause a scene and it just got out of control.”
“I understand but you shouldn’t let people like that get away with things like that.”

2) The Slave Mantras can be found at Joe_Doe_Stories Slave Yoga Chapter 1, Page 2. I don’t think I can repeat them or leave a link since Literoica seems to not allow either. (this note is intended for readers on Literotica.com)
3) I think the symbol might be the image of a chain (Like in the Classic Star Trek episode “Bread and Circuses”) or a pair of cuffs locked together. Its possible it might not be standardized. The purpose of slave outfits is mostly protection from the elements. Public nudity is common for slaves in good weather, though some consideration is being given that appearance of naked slaves has caused traffic collisions.
These users thanked the author gary for the post:
timerider

orflash64
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: OUT OF AFRICA: PART TWO

Post by orflash64 »

Gary, wasn't sure if the direction you were going, but turned interesting toward the end. Philopino is spelled with ph not f.
These users thanked the author orflash64 for the post:
Belinda
A picture is worth a thousand words, a picture of a beautiful nude lady, priceless.

jeepster
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by jeepster »

Interesting the direction this is going! Pretty much like every story with slave yoga in it!

Belinda
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Belinda »

Rereading this part two I realized how great a part this is in Claires inevitable change in her life. Just fabulous dear.