Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Crystals slave grading adventure part 21

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Crystals slave grading adventure part 21

Post by mikey22 »

The minutes ticked by so slowly, like an eternity. As Crystal lay there restrained to the exam table, feeling totally helpless and vulnerable.
Totally naked and exposed to whoever wanted to see. Going by the growing amount of on lookers in the gallery above, and the people standing from the other side of the glass looking in.
Besides looking at them there was nothing to look at but herself, by means of the many mirrors along the walls around the room. There was even one at the foot of the exam table, just so Crystal could look at her own pussy.

“ Why didn’t mom tell me? It would be this way? “
Crystal wonders.

Though Crystal had been naked longer than she’d been naked in her entire life. And she appreciated mom stripping down and making Misty strip down also. Along with all the other girls being graded also had been naked. Had given Crystal a certain degree of comfort.
But now she was alone with none of her loved ones or friends around. It was just her, with a bunch of complete strangers looking at her.

Then there was the occasional jerk that would just whip his dick out, exposing himself to her. Along with cat calls and whistles. And his friends around laughing and egging him on.

“ Typical man!…Why do men have to be such scum? “

If Crystal had been dressed out in public, she’d backhand the jerk that had done that to her.

But that’s the difference between a free woman and a slave. A slave is not allowed to act out in anger. She kneels submissively with her palms up for the purpose to serve the free. Men or women it matters none.

Her stomach growls.

“ Mmmm. I’m so hungry! “

It had been hours and hours since breakfast. And that nibble of slave kibble stuff, that mom hogged the bulk of the bag of probably went out of her, with that public dump she’d taken in the park area. Or got washed out with that complimentary enima that Crystal had been given.

She reflected back on that experience.

“ I can’t believe they had a toilet on a stage? In front of everyone? “

She sighs.

“ That was the most humiliating thing I’d ever done in my entire life! “

Her stomach growls again.

She closes her eyes and remembers the bar and grill they passed along there walk through the market.

“ Wonder if they got salads? Fruit smoothies? Or maybe some lean cuts of that plant based fake meat stuff that vegans like? “

Even all that Crystal is going through, she’s still worried about her figure.

Then suddenly her attention is drawn towards the doorway. As an elderly old man shuffles through the door. With collard slave girl right behind him.

“ No way! No fucking way! This can’t be the one that’s gonna grade me? “

Crystals face turns beet red, her eyes get wide as she watches him shuffle over to the sink to wash his hands.
He soaps up and obviously gets them thoroughly clean, then dries them off.
He and slave girl walk to the counter directly behind Crystal.
She strains to turn her head around to watch as slave girl hands the man her clipboard with Crystals official score card on it.

“ Oh God please do something! This is so not happening to me! “

Crystal blinks her eyes with the hope that this is just a bad dream.
She imagines herself lost and wearing her Ruby red high heels. She closes her eyes tightly and clicks her heels together, as she says.

“ There’s no place like home….There’s no place like home…There’s no place like home. “

But unfortunately this is not The Wizard of Oz.
As Crystal opens her eyes, there’s the old man standing at her side staring down on her as if she’s nothing.

He doesn’t address her by name or anything. With a stern look of zero emotion, he proceeds to examine her.

“ At least at the gynecologists office they smile at me, and shake my hand. “
She says to herself.

This grader grades by the book, he gives the girl being graded nothing as far as how he might grade her. She’s gonna have to wait until the envelope is placed in her hand later on.

He runs his fingers through her hair, feeling along her scalp. He pushed her long hair back and checks both her ears. Then he stares into her sparking blue eyes. With his fingers he touches and feels her face.

“ He’s feeling my cheekbones! “
Crystal had heard from her friends that the grader checks out your cheekbones and teeth pretty thoroughly.
She’d also red about this in history class during slave week in high school. Historically 150 to 200 years ago that’s the way it was done.

“ Hope he likes my cute little pug nose? “

Of course the nose too is not ignored. She looks up into the bright light that he turns on from above and swivels it towards her. With a mirror attached to it, she spots the freckles across her cheeks and nose.

“ I hope he don’t take points off for my freckles? I’ve always had them I think. “

He takes a moment and takes notes and writes things on her score card. She can see it, but like a doctors script.

“ That’s Latin? He’s an educated man? “

Unfortunately Crystals never taken Latin so she can’t read a damn word of it.
But she takes comfort in knowing that he’s an educated man, and not just some dumb hick that works at the market. Like those high school dropouts that work as handlers and wranglers.

Unfortunately it’s been rumored that the slave market for most employees is a dead end job. They pay slave wage you know?

But for the young lots of free pussy is definitely a perk. But unfortunately pussy doesn’t pay the bills.

“ Open up that dick sucker! “
The grader says coldly.

Crystal opens her mouth wide.

“ Dick sucker? I’d like to tell him that I just don’t suck any cock! “

Crystal is instantly pissed off, taking it that he’s insinuating that she’s just on her knees all the time, waiting for just any man to whip out his cock, and stick it into her mouth.

She remembers fondly at how she made her boyfriend Cody work for it. No way was Crystal gonna just give in and let him fuck her as if she was just some slut. It took months before he ever got a hand job. And it took the whole semester before she let him have her cherry for a Christmas present.

She then thought remembered the party her and Cody had gone to graduation night. The one at the Alexzander mansion. Where their classmate David had her slave naked and collard in no time. And on her knees she sucked his cock. And he’d fucked her that night just as if he’d owned her. And did it right in front of her boyfriend Cody.

She’s instantly aroused at the thought of that memory. She pulls her right hand and strained against her restraints. So badly she needed to touch herself.
But unfortunately she couldn’t do that, at least not at the moment.

She feels the grader as he feels and inspects her heathy pink gums.
He then pulls back and takes more notes.

Slave girl obediently stands at his side, observing and waiting to assist him if needed.

He continues to examine her naked body, taking notes as he feels her muscular arms. Down to her hands and fingers. She then saw him looking at her big tits.
She feels his cold clammy hands as he feels her up and gropes her roughly.

“ My doctor has never been this way with me before?…I can’t bare to watch! “

Crystal again looks up into the gallery, seeing all them people looking down on her. She spots Professor Belinda again, and sees that she’s got a pair of binoculars that she’s looking down on to her with.

“ Who is that woman? “
Crystal wonders.

Feeling embarrassed she looks away from the gallery. Straight ahead she spots another guy with his cock out. She watched him as he feverishly stroked his cock, as he stared at her pussy.

She sees his body jerk as he starts to cum. His hot sticky cum blasts through the air and splattered across the glass window.

He backed away and zipped up and walked away. A slave girl with paper towels and widow cleaner quickly cleared up his mess, as if it was no big deal at all.

In a way Crystal was flattered. The guy could have bent that slave girl over and fucked her right on the spot. It’s interesting that in a place where free slave pussy is plentiful, that a grown man will jerk himself off to the woman that he can’t fuck.
These users thanked the author mikey22 for the post (total 6):
Toywhispersjean.amelotSkirnirJustBobreddbunnztimerider