Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Random story idea: tricking free girls into slavery

For the discussion of general embarrassment/humiliation that doesn't fit in the other two categories.
Survivor29
Gold Member
Gold Member

Random story idea: tricking free girls into slavery

Post by Survivor29 »

Just had something of a random story idea. If anyone wants to take it and run with it please feel free to do so. I imagine this in the Tracey Smith modern slavery setting, but feel free to tweak it if you run with it. Basically, I was thinking of a scenario where 2 or 3 free women are tricked into slavery for the promise of a free slave grading. A man gets a coupon for a free slave grading for 3 slaves. Maybe its a bonus from work or maybe he wins it some other way. The important thing is that he doesn't actually own any slaves, but he devises a scheme to get 3 slaves. There are several attractive slave free girls he knows and he decides to trick 3 of them.

He tells them all the same story: he has just gotten a coupon for free slave gradings for 3 slaves, but he only has 2 slaves (a lie, he has none). He just needs her to do him the favor of pretending to be a slave so that he can use the coupon, and she can have the free slave grading in return. Each girl thinks she is the only free girl and the other two are real slaves. At the end, all three get enslaved for real and the man succeeds in founding himself a little harem.

Also, not for nothing, I like busty petite women and I picture each of them as brunette, blonde, and redhead for the variety, but do what you will if you actually want to do the effort of writing the story.
These users thanked the author Survivor29 for the post (total 4):
jeepsterCarl Bradfordmikey22milkybird

jeepster
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Random story idea: tricking free girls into slavery

Post by jeepster »

Joe did a story. Tracy's neighbor gives her a gift of a professional grading but she puts it in the drawer for a while. It is set to expire so she goes to get it done. It doesn't go well for her but great for us! Can't remember what it was called or where I saw it!
These users thanked the author jeepster for the post:
bertrumm00057

Hooked6
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Hooked6 »

I believe the story you are referring to, Jeepster, might be "Tracey Prime" which Joe cowrote with Katie Smith many moons ago. It is a CLASSIC to be sure and in my humble opinion a must have for any collector.

Survivor's idea differs in that it features three girls each approached separately. A man tells each of them individually that he has just gotten a coupon for free slave gradings for 3 slaves, but he only has 2 slaves (a lie, he has none). He just needs the one to do him the favor of pretending to be a slave so that he can use the coupon, and she can have the free slave grading in return. Each girl thinks she is the only free girl and the other two are real slaves. At the end, all three get enslaved for real. Great idea to be sure.

Hooked6
These users thanked the author Hooked6 for the post (total 2):
bertrumm00057Tanuki

jeepster
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by jeepster »

Yeah thats it ! and yes I realize its not exactly the story line he was looking to inspire but it's kinda close!
bertrumm00057

Survivor29
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Survivor29 »

I've read Tracey Prime and it's a great story. There have been a few stories of girls enticed or tricked into slavery for the promise of a free slave grading and similar shenanigans.

Mine is a similar premise, but I guess the uniqueness that I imagine is how the 3 girls would unintentionally sabotage each other and themselves because of their belief that the other 2 are genuine slave girls.

For example, maybe towards the end an authority is actually believing one of the girls that she is a free girl and not a slave. Perhaps something doesn't add up on the official system, but when all 3 girls tell the same story it becomes too suspicious and the authority believes its just an escape attempt. Perhaps inspired by a popular mistaken identity story in the news or pop culture.
These users thanked the author Survivor29 for the post (total 2):
jeepsterbertrumm00057

imreadonly2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by imreadonly2 »

There was a novel called PLAYERS OF GOR, that featured traveling group of performers that put on little skits in various villages and towns. One of the tropes was free women being tricked into being slave girls.

One skit they had was three free woman who were accused by a clever slave merchant of being Tanya, Lanya, and Danya, three escaped slave girls. To prove they didn't match the description, they end up stripping themselves naked and assuming all sorts of slave poses. Then he asks to see how they look in chains. They point out they aren't branded, and he says, "Yes, Tanya, Lanya, and Danya weren't branded, which is why they ran away. I won't make that mistake, if you truly are the ones!" The part of the free women are played by slave girls with little skin colored patches over their thigh brands.

The stories are all variations on proud and arrogant free women being duped into becoming slave girls. Free women regard them as being very insulting, and low entertainment, as it's sort of the slave version of a minstrel show. They make references to various stock characters - the clever merchants, the arrogant high born politician's wife, the silly and naive daughter of the wealthy merchant, but they only show you the one story. I was disappointed, as I'd love to see a series of these vignettes! :-)
These users thanked the author imreadonly2 for the post (total 7):
jeepsterdtrelskyTauriRedHooked6bertrumm00057Tanukitimerider

Hooked6
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Hooked6 »

Actually The Players of Gor is a series of 20-something different novels each featuring somewhat different plots. I probably realize you might not know the answer to the obvious question I am going to ask but I'll ask anyway - you wouldn't happen to remember the book number or the subtitle of the book you referenced in the Players of Gor series would you?

I'd love to read the entire novel. Most are still available for purchase but I'd hate to buy all 20 something books just to find the one I'd like to read. Anyone else might know?

Hooked6
These users thanked the author Hooked6 for the post:
bertrumm00057

jeepster
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by jeepster »

Players of Gor is number 20 in the Gor series!
bertrumm00057

Hooked6
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Hooked6 »

jeepster wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:36 pm Players of Gor is number 20 in the Gor series!
Thanks. I did find The Player's of Gor number 20, but the book synopsis didn't seem at all to agree with what Imreadonly2's plot description: (Book synopsis of The Players of Gor): The games of Gor are diverse, as are their players. There are the games of planetary politics, in which worlds are contested. And those of cities and ubarates, of ponderous cavalries and fleets of lateen-rigged ships. And smaller games, bloody games, played on a square of sand, in which the counters and pieces are edged weapons. And, too, there is Kaissa, common on Gor, played with pieces of wood, on a board of a hundred squares.

The major land power in the northern latitudes of known Gor has long been the imperium of mighty Ar. Against her hegemonies on the continent, plans by her major enemies, the maritime ubarates of Cos and Tyros, have been carefully drawn to involve attack from without and subversion from within. Cabot, once of Earth, is drawn into these intrigues.

So I wasn't sure he might have gotten the book wrong or if the scene he is remembering is a minor part of that book. I'll take a chance and order it anyway. Thanks.
These users thanked the author Hooked6 for the post:
bertrumm00057

imreadonly2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by imreadonly2 »

Your confusion is understandable, Hooked 6, because the plots of the Gor books are filled with interminable discussions of double crosses and sword fights no one cares about, along with the good stuff. It's like if you or Carl or I sprinkled in 20 pages of baking recipes into every story.

Here's a link to help end the confusion. The story I referred to is in chapter 16. http://lsf.elitepalaces.com/pdf/20Players.pdf
These users thanked the author imreadonly2 for the post (total 2):
bertrumm00057Tanuki

jeepster
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by jeepster »

The whole book is full of carnivals and fairs! In fact Bosk joins a troupe to get into a city!
bertrumm00057

Survivor29
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Survivor29 »

Another random story idea that I thought I would add. I'm not much of a writer nor do I have enough time to dedicate to polishing a good story, but I still have these random ideas every once in awhile.

Anyway, making I have a one track mind because this is a similar idea to the above that I mentioned. Again, this is set in a Tracey Smith modern slavery setting and the story is from the pov of a rather cheeky lad.

Female rights are on the decline as society backlashes from generations of feminist overreach. Culture has already shifted such that females are second class citizens. Women's right to vote was abolished years ago. Subsequently many other rights were abolished as well, such as equal pay for females. Public discussion on women's rights is about what else should be done away such as, "Should women be allowed to own property?" and "Should women be allowed to drive?" rather than any concerns over if things had gone too far.

Female slavery is a new phenomenon that is partially a reaction to the success of female slavery in other countries, partially a reaction to the illegal female slavery that already existed, and partially a natural result of the shifting culture. However, it is still in its early stages legally and most females are not slaves though they are definitely second class citizens. Females can be enslaved for crimes. Usually it's actually the less serious crimes that can result in this since a serious criminal would be more of a liability than a useful slave. Debts can also be resolved through slavery. And females can volunteer for slavery.

Public debate on slavery continues. Everything from the minutiae of barcoding, public nudity, shackling, slave training, slave grading, etc. is still developing. As well as the bigger debates on how to expand female slavery. Only time will tell how it develops.

For now, our cheeky lad protagonist wants to take advantage of the system for his own gains. He comes up with a scheme where he finds attractive slave age females and sends them letters in the mail that appear to be from the government. The letter tells them that they have been selected for a new slavery trial where free females are slave graded and barcoded pre-enslavement. The girls can either book an appointment or opt out for a fee of 500 euros.

If the girl books an appointment, our lad poses as the slave grader and gives them a full body inspection including measurements and barcoding (using a barcoder he ordered from Zonga).

As time goes on, he hones his craft and becomes better at pulling off his schemes. Finding ways to actually enslave the girls (by tricking them into volunteering or taking advantage of new laws) and finding more ways to make cash.

I also imagine the slavery being more like Roman slavery than American slavery. So slaves can work a job and do more than sitting around uselessly in the house when they aren't cleaning or being fucked. Of course, a slave's wages would be a pittance, but if you have multiple slaves working as waitresses and whatever else, you can make a decent income stream from it.
These users thanked the author Survivor29 for the post (total 2):
bertrumm00057mikey22

Survivor29
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Survivor29 »

I appreciate the thanks! But I'd also love it if you could share thoughts or comments.

I know I am not a particularly regular or good writer, but I do like to play around with ideas and working through ideas is the best thing to help me ever actually finish a story! Maybe I am just simple minded and too easily distracted, who knows? Lol.

What usually happens to me is that I get an idea for a story, or more likely just a small part of a story (a scene) and then I never get around to fleshing it out or writing a full story. Often I get inspired by a particularly erotic picture or video, but since I am a reader of erotica it is often a piece of writing and strangely enough I feel like for the author writing it might be silly inconsequential things that really click with me.

For example, in a Tracey Smith story not long ago titled "Tracey the Air Hostess" which had two small parts which stood out to me and which I really liked.

The first one is below and is something which I feel really suits the modern slavery setting, which is women, free or not, being quite bitchy and competitive with each other.
====
"Back in the room their clothes were laying on the floor where they’d left them and they quickly got dressed. There were only two girls in the group behind them, the final two girls to be interviewed, and their clothes were now the only two piles left on the floor and it was then that airhead girl showed that she had a wicked sense of humour because as she left she bent down and scooped up the clothes, shoes and purses included, and left with them under her arm.

This meant of course that once the two girls were finished and came back to claim their clothes there would be nothing here and they’d be left standing there naked, there certainly wasn’t anything in the room to cover themselves with. That in turn meant that they would have to wander the hotel in the nude looking for someone to help them.

Tracey didn’t really like the air head but she had to admit that what she’d done was funny and she could just imagine the two girls faces when they entered the room and found that their clothes were gone, it made her giggle imagining the girls walking home naked if they didn’t just end up as slaves."
====

The second one is even more niche.

====
"One day she was told to immediately to report to the Doctor’s office along with the other four girls on her crew. Apparently it was announced that all females of slave age had to now be barcoded. They had stressed that it was just a formality, an easy way to ID them etc. and it didn’t mean their own slavery was imminent of course, although Tracey and the others had their doubts about that but like so many things they really had no choice in the matter so when the Doctor told them to take their clothes off they all did as they were told.

To be honest being nude was no big thing anymore, but she wondered why they had to get fully naked anyway, the barcode was going on their hips, why did they have to take their bras off for that? It didn’t matter though, he’d told them to take everything off so they did."
====

This is one of those things that can almost only be done in writing because we see the character's thoughts. I love this thing where the girl is embarrassed or wondering about logical inconsistences, but too servile, too meek, too shocked, and/or too confused to do anything but comply.

I like it even better when it's not the doctor but rather an interview or something even more inappropriate like a man just demanding to check a woman's slave status, or otherwise questioning her freedom, and making her strip for the scan. Or something like that. I have a couple of ideas bouncing around in my head where it's an office job interview, an interview for a teacher, or a schoolgirl being bullied by another student.
These users thanked the author Survivor29 for the post (total 3):
Hooked6imreadonly2jeepster

imreadonly2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by imreadonly2 »

I experience the same thing. Reading other writers works, particularly Carl's, will often inspire me. Often, it's a throwaway line that suggests a larger situation. I've started writing the story fragments to simply get things out of my head so I can move on, and because if I wrote the entire story and everything that flows from the situation out, I'd be writing 16 hours a day and never finish. I have more inspiration than I have time, so I apologize for the fragments, but I share what I have! :-)
These users thanked the author imreadonly2 for the post (total 3):
Survivor29jeepsterCarl Bradford

Survivor29
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Survivor29 »

This is a random story "skeleton" (i.e. unfinished/needs work) that I found on my hard drive. I actually liked it so I thought I would share.

Working title: "Enslaved at Pretty Pussy"

21 year old brunette Tracey Smith, who works at the bank, is dressed in red spaghetti strap top, red bra, white panties, tight sky blue jeans, and red heels with medium black leather purse and jewellery: heart necklace, stud earrings, bracelets and rings. Submissive by nature and by education, Tracey is fascinated by slavery and is in Pretty Pussy inspecting the new slave collars and accessories.

18 year old John Chambers is in the store to claim his prize from a school tournament: a free slave girl. Several naked slave girls are trying to help John pick his slave girl. They’ve coaxed him out of his clothes and tug on his cock encouragingly.

However, all the available slave girls are blonde and John wants a brunette. John spots an unaware Tracey and points at her, “Don’t you have any brunettes like her?”

Apologetically, the lead slave girl says that they don’t but that she will see what she can do. Two of the slave girls go over and grab Tracey firmly by the arms, asking her to come with them but not waiting for a response before leading her over. “Come with us please.” “Oh, hum, is something wrong?” “Everything is fine, we just need you to help a male customer.” “Oh, of course.” Tracey had no idea where the girls were marching her or how she could help, but she knew to always obey and help men, so for the moment that answer satisfied her.

Tracey protests, argues, and complains verbally, but always obeys instructions and never resists physically. Tracey is never addressed by name, instead referred to as a slave or called, “Missy” or something. Even when she protests that she is a free girl and that her name is Tracey Smith. Alternatively, when her name is read off her ID, the slave girl says that this is not a good slave name and that they will call her “Missy” instead.

The slave girls immediately speak of Tracey as if she is a slave and not a free girl. They ask John if he would like to have Tracey as his free prize slave. Tracey protests that she is not theirs to sell, but she is ignored. John considers the question and says she is a fit looking bird with a pretty face and the right hair, but, as he gropes her breasts and ass, it’s hard to tell with all these clothes on.
When he gropes her, Tracey says, “Excuse me! I’m a free girl!” but John just ignores her and one of the slave girls shushes her.

The slave girls begin to strip Tracey, removing all of her clothes one by one, and her jewellery, etc. The slave girls go through all of her things, organising them all, as well as getting all of Tracey’s details/info from her cards and phone.

“Hands straight up, Missy!” the slave girl orders Tracey.

“You’ve no right to speak to a free girl like that!” Tracey says while nevertheless obeying the command and raising her hands straight up.

Tracey’s top is pulled up by the hem and over her head by the slave girl behind her, revealing Tracey’s bra-clad breasts and taut tummy. The lead slave girl says, “You’re not a free girl anymore Missy! Now arms by your sides!”

Tracey is momentarily shocked speechless and again obeys the instruction. The slave girls now make several simultaneous attacks. One slave girl kneels in front of Tracey, unbuttoning her jeans and tugging them down revealing Tracey’s white panties, and pale white thighs. Another slave girl unclasps Tracey’s bra, releasing her heavy breasts, and slipping the straps over her shoulder so that the bra falls to the floor. And another girl begins taking Tracey’s jewellery, unclasping her necklace, plucking off her rings, even taking off her earrings.

“Hey! Those are really expensive!”

“These don’t belong to you anymore. Slaves can’t own property.”

While the other slave girls work together to strip Tracey, the lead slave girl easily snatches Tracey’s purse and begins going through it. She finds Tracey’s phone and snaps it in half before throwing it away. She also finds Tracey’s cash, bank cards, and IDs.

Tracey’s heels come off with her jeans. Tracey is only wearing her panties now. Tracey tries to keep them on but is persuaded with a hard slap to the bottom. Finally, she is completely nude with all of her former belongings organised on the bench.

While Tracey’s paperwork for enslavement is prepared, John fucks her in the middle of the store. After cumming inside Tracey, the lead slave girl asks John, “I trust you are happy with your final decision?” and he says yes he will be taking Tracey.
These users thanked the author Survivor29 for the post (total 4):
imreadonly2ZeeChromosometimeriderjeepster

Survivor29
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Survivor29 »

Another thought I had was about how for a man nudity can be empowering and for women it is usually disempowering. Especially so in a setting with female slavery.

Citizen1069
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Citizen1069 »

I posted a story idea that is similar to Traceys site.

Tracey's Number is …
Tracey goes down to the registration office to get an ID. Tracey has heard that she would be safer with a large group being registered, because the small groups can be lost to accidental slavery with no investigation. There is a large group to be registered; some are being graded to get a loan, some are just getting an ID, others are under court order to be registered and sold, some are self-enslaving for one reason or another. The free women there to get an ID or graded for a loan will get an ID chip implant. The ones there to be sold will get a bar code before being sent to the auction block.

Penny was tasked with the prep work of getting everything ready for the men, who will do the real work for the C.L.I.T.S. (Certification Labeling Internee True Status). Everyone is striped and tied down to a small cart in the doggy position and sprayed with a de-voicer. They use carts to move them around and organize them into groups to better process them and keeps them from being able to run away when moved from one place to another. Penny would scan in the bar codes or chips on each one so the system could ID them. On the rest Penny would write the T.I.T.S. (Temporary Identification Tally System) number with a marker. Once they have all been chipped and/or bar coded they would use their S.I.N.(Slave Identification Number). Penny's last act before leaving for the day was to slap the ass of one of the C.L.I.T.S. before saying “Later Bitches!”

John and Benson arrived a short time later to process the C.L.I.T.S. “John, do you see the horrible tits on this group?” “They look fine to me Benson.” “No John, their T.I.T.S. Numbers, Penny's handwriting is the worst. I cannot tell the difference between her 1's and 7's, or her 4's and 9's.” “Don't worry, as soon as the boss gets a replacement, he will personally give her a taste of her own medicine. Then he will use his employee discount to buy her and take her up to his cabin.”

The men processed the easy ones that were chipped, or bar coded first. Next, they worked on chipping or bar coding the ones with the easy-to-read T.I.T.S. Numbers. The hardest ones they had to use their best judgment on which one is which. They could not ask Penny because she was gone for the day, the C.L.I.T.S. were de-voiced and not trustworthy because they would say anything to not be enslaved.

Tracey watched as the men made their best guesses before chipping or bar coding each of the C.L.I.T.S. One caught Tracey's attention when she bucked wildly and let out an animal noise, was she objecting to being bar coded instead of being chipped or having an orgasm, it's so hard to tell with a slut sometimes.

John and Benson were down to the last two. Tracey, a free woman that is prosperous, and Emily, a slut with loads of unpaid bills sentenced to be sold by the court. The men cannot tell their T.I.T.S. Numbers apart on the last two. The law requires that one be sent to auction and the other be set free. They come up with their own tests to try to identify who is who, one is a slut, and the other is a free woman. The one who acts the most like a slut will be legally Emily, and the other will be legally Tracey.

Tracey watches as Emily (now legally Tracey) takes Tracey's clothes and purse and walks out the door to freedom and all of her assets.
These users thanked the author Citizen1069 for the post:
Survivor29

Citizen1069
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Citizen1069 »

Survivor29 wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:26 pm This is a random story "skeleton" (i.e. unfinished/needs work) that I found on my hard drive. I actually liked it so I thought I would share.

Working title: "Enslaved at Pretty Pussy"
This story reminds me of some other similar stories.

Kitten
Author - Napoleon Leopold
Story Codes - non-consensual, reluctant, analplay, bondage, teen, toys, tricked
A young woman browses in the wrong shop
Jill's Shopping Adventure
Author - Napoleon Leopold
Story Codes - F-f, non-consensual, reluctant, analplay, armbinder, latex, slavery, toys
A young woman browses in the wrong shop
Yet Another Shop Story
Author - F Alexander
Story Codes - F-f, reluctant, analplay, bondage, toys, tricked
Another Tricked-in-a-shop story

jeepster
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by jeepster »

Where would a person find these other stories?

Citizen1069
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Citizen1069 »

These users thanked the author Citizen1069 for the post (total 3):
Survivor29jeepstertimerider

Survivor29
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Survivor29 »

Do you mind copy pasting the 3rd one? It requires a login.

Citizen1069
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Citizen1069 »

Yet Another Shop Story
Author - F Alexander
Story Codes - F-f, reluctant, analplay, bondage, toys, tricked
Post Date - 10/29/2016

Author's Note: Unrealistic premise? Check. Unfathomably naive 'victim'? Check. Tricksy sinister fetishist? Check. I do believe I have fulfilled the requirements for a fetish shop short story, and hopefully I did the trope some fresh justice. Dedicated to all the writers here who wrote the fun and sexy shop stories that were the inspiration for this one.

Rory Baker owned a fetish shop. It had been her favorite dream during her horny teenage years. Oh, to be surrounded on all sides by sensual and erotic clothing and toys! To share that heady pleasure with the blushing submissives and braggadocious dominants, to revel in shared naughtiness and unspeakable fantasies! Upon getting her first extracurricular job she had started saving up for it. When her other friends had started going to college or getting married, she had picked up another job and even started camming for that extra bit of money. Her parents did not approve of her intended line of work, so all she saved was all she got. Their excuse: besides being lewd and crude and completely sinful, it was a long shot, unfeasible, too risque and niche, especially for this part of the country. So, naturally, Rory had dedicated 100% of her spare income to dream no one else believed in.

And here she was, the sole proprietor and employee of Rory's Wearhouse. She thought the name might be too subtle at first, but couldn't resist the silly pun. Besides, it was a name non-descript enough for the sensitive souls who would run her out of town otherwise. False advertising might have been a problem if she hadn't used a tantalizing pair of handcuffs in her logo. The important thing was, she had done it! All the naysayers and prudes who had put her down and laughed at her derisively could now only walk by and shake their heads, disgusted, or maybe begrudgingly impressed. Sure, they would probably end up with more material wealth and a better legacy, but Rory was happy. And that was more than most of her peers could say.

Of course, it wasn't without problems. In fact, Rory had slowly come to grips with the fact that her parents weren't entirely wrong; she'd hardly sold enough products to pay the rent. She hadn't saved enough money for a proper ad campaign, but who would even advertise for such a place beyond the already niche websites? Business was not booming, and Rory was becoming more anxious by the day. The daily mundanities of running a small business mixed with the looming dread of bank notices had worked her into a frenzy.

It was in this susceptible state that her old high-school acquaintance, one Miranda Malone, found her in the shop on a hot summer day. The jingling of the bell on the door instantly caught Rory's attention. A customer at last! She jumped up without hesitation. The day had been depressingly slow.

When she finally recognized who it was, her eyes widened and she slowed her excited approach. Miranda had been one of the more popular girls and never paid much attention to Rory. And true to the meaning of her name, her beauty was to be admired. She walked with a light and elegant poise, her smile graceful and captivating. Her long dark hair flowed around an infuriatingly flawless face, framing teasing lips and dancing eyes. Her athlete's body left the boys' mouths watering, and none too few of the girls' as well...

Today she wore a well-fitted plain black shirt with a low-cut neck to distract her prey. Her running shorts gave way to tantalizing thighs, not yet tanned as it was still early summer. Her pearly white feet clicked across the black tiled floor in a pair of simple flip-flops. She waved daintily at Rory and smiled, giggling and blushing as she looked around at the wondrous displays. Her hopes of making a sale crushed, Rory steeled her will and prepared for what was sure to be a long and arduous grilling. Miranda had always had an air of holier-than-thou about her.

"Oh my God Rory, you actually fucking did it!"

The sudden embrace and the praise in her voice caught Rory off guard. She tensed, wondering if she was being played...

"Hi Miri. I didn't expect to see you in here." Rory immediately regretted coming off so cold, but Miranda took no notice.

"Oh, I definitely shouldn't be here... good God, if my friends saw me here, looking at... oh my God is that a..." Her face flushed red with embarrassment and exhilaration. Rory felt an unexpected churning in her mind and chest as the other girl ran a slender hand through her hair.

"Um... so are you... just browsing then?" Rory stammered.

"Oh no. You have to swear not to tell anyone though..."

Miranda giggled again and Rory nodded eagerly, wondering why her mouth had suddenly dried out and why the air conditioning no longer seemed to be working.

"...I want to find a super sexy... no, slutty bondage outfit for my boyfriend." Rory's stomach clenched, but she held her composure. "I'm talking the works, y'know? Collar, leash, cuffs, maybe even a gag or two."

Rory grinned, her surprising and awkward disappointment in Miranda's heterosexuality fading with the prospect of a big sale.

"Oh, Miri, I think we've got just the ticket for a bad girl like you." Her smile faded. "I'm honestly a bit surprised you're here though. You never struck me as the submissive type."

Miranda shook her head. "Just for him, you know? I don't know what it is he does to me... but lately all I want is for him to just take me and use me, like what the hell? It's weird... I can totally see why you wanted this shop now too. Being in and around all this stuff everyday... it must be intoxicating!"

Rory wholeheartedly agreed. "So, let's see what we can find you!" she beamed as dollar signs danced in front of her eyes.

They took a tour of the shop, pointing and giggling and whispering between them despite the fact that no one else was around. And finally, Miranda stopped in front of the collars, her eyes fixed upon a simple milky white one. Rory jumped at the chance, smelling blood in the water.

"Would you like to try it on?"

Miranda turned and smiled at her sheepishly.

"Actually, Rory... I was kinda hoping... I dunno, would you try it on?"

Rory was taken aback. "But... why me? You're buying this for you, you should know what it looks like on-"

"Please, Rory? I haven't... well, I haven't exactly done this before..."

"And so you're jumping straight into full bondage?"

Miranda's lips went white and her eyes narrowed in frustration. The change in her demeanor was nearly tangible.

"Are you going to help me or not?"

Rory gulped, transfixed by the other girl's threatening posture. "Of course, yes... here, I'll put it on."

Miranda's features instantly softened and she smiled demurely. "Oh thank you so much! You're the best."

Rory's mind was ablaze in confused arousal as she slid the collar around her neck. She had worn them plenty of times before, and yet this experience felt completely new and foreign, with Miranda staring at her like a lioness. The brown-haired beauty put a hand to her mouth as Rory buckled the collar tightly.

"Oh, that's so... wow, that's soooooo sexy on you..."

Rory flushed and wondered for the second time why the air conditioning was so lousy today. And before she could protest, Miranda had picked out a matching leash and clipped it to the large silver ring that hung in front of her neck. Rory felt a twinge of uncertainty run up her spine, but her fears were stayed by Miranda's disarming, admiring face and the promise of money in the bank.

Miranda dropped the leash so that it hung down Rory's frontside, the weight of it forming a dent in her plain shirt between her breasts. Rory tried to swallow and her tongue stuck to the top of her mouth.

"So..." Rory cleared her throat, breaking the silence, "... are you interested in anything else?"

"Um, yeah actually... how about..." She looked around the store until her eyes fell on it. "Oh my god yes. That corset. Oh please, Rory, you have to show me how it looks."

"But what if you get home and you don't like how it feels? I mean, shouldn't you try it, since it would be yours, after all-"

"Rory." The authoritative tone was back, her nostrils flared and her eyes unyielding. "Please demo the corset for me."

Alarm bells were clanging a circus in Rory's head. But the corset Miranda had suggested was the most expensive one Rory stocked...

"Um... okay. Alright. You'll need to help me get it... get it cinched though." Rory could not quite believe that she was going through with this. She was annoyed that she had to kowtow to Miranda's demands out of desperation for her sale. And yet... she had to admit that something else was bothering her too... something she dared not think about too hard just right now.

Miranda's commanding veneer once again melted into girly gratefulness. "Oh thank you so much, I really do appreciate it. I promise I'll be done soon."

Temporarily satisfied, Rory stripped out of her shirt and bra, revealing her already tight waistline and her supple breasts. She thought she could feel Miranda's eyes ogling her body, and instinctively raised an arm over her hardening nipples. Miranda giggled and placed a soft hand on her shoulder.

"Come on, Rory, I have them too."

Rory stole a glance at Miranda's bust, confirming that she did, indeed, 'have them too'. And oh, did she have them. Voluptuous, mouth-watering mountains of flesh strained beneath her shirt, so close Rory could almost feel them pressing up against her. She reached for the corset distractedly and slid it around her waist. She began to zip it up behind her, reaching nearly halfway before she felt Miranda's hand on her own.

"Let me..."

Rory began to feel the embers burning within her. There was no denying any more that she was aroused by the whole situation. She hoped she could make it through the rest of the ordeal without Miranda noticing. After she made this sale she was going to fuck herself silly tonight. It was only fair, what with the torment she was enduring now. It was really too bad that Miranda had a boyfriend...

Cinch.

Rory gasped as Miranda pulled the first of the laces taught. "Ah... that's too tight, Miri. I need to breathe you know."

Miranda giggled. "This is just the first pass Rory! Besides, this will be so sexy when it's finished."

Cinch.

"AH! God. Fuck. Mmmm. Are you... sure this is... unf... what you want?"

"Oh, I'm absolutely in love with it! I think it could use just a little more adjusting though..."

CINCH.

Rory panted in wincing gasps. She could hardly expand her stomach now, and had to use her chest to breathe. Every precious inhale and exhale caused her breasts to move up and down, the quarter cups on the corset pushing them out proudly. And despite her preoccupation with her own irregular breathing patterns, Rory did manage to notice she wasn't the only one suffering a shortness of breath.

Miranda slowly circled her, eyes saucer-wide and hands clasped in front of her open mouth.

"Oh my god Rory. You have to see yourself in a mirror."

Miranda grabbed the leash and pulled her forward all-too-brusquely.

"Hey!" Rory squeaked as she stumbled.

Miranda dragged her over to a full body mirror between two racks of whips and let go of the leash. Rory stepped forward and stared in shock at her constrained body. Miranda was right. Her already attractive figure had become nearly irresistible.

"Take your pants off, please."

Rory jumped and faced Miranda with surprise. "What?!"

Miranda was holding a very short leather mini skirt in her hands. Rory hadn't even noticed her leave to go get it. She had been so distracted by her image in the mirror... and for good reason. Why hadn't she thought of this outfit before?

The hardness was still in Miranda's smile, but again, the price of the skirt was quite high...

"I think this will really complete the whole thing! But I won't know for sure since those pants are, uh, well mucking it up, to be honest..."

Rory felt the goosebumps flee her skin as a moment of hot indignation overtook her. These pants weren't even bad, they fit her well! They weren't mucking up anything!

A whisper nagged in the back of her mind. True, they really didn't fit with the outfit, she supposed, it would kinda ruin the whole image...

She shook her head, trying to clear her thoughts. This was starting to go too far, even for such a handsome sale. And the way Miranda was looking at her made her feel exposed enough already.

"Come on, it'll be so cute!"

Manipulative bitch, Rory thought, knowing how true Miri's assurances rang.

She slid the pants down her legs and struggled a bit to get them off her feet, bending in the corset far more difficult than it first seemed. Oof. Definitely too tight. And then to her surprise, Miranda knelt behind her and helped her slide the short skirt all the way up her slender legs, her hands slowly pulling the material up and over her hips before tracing back to fasten the skirt just above the curves of her butt. Rory stifled an involuntary sigh.
Miranda giggled and Rory froze. Had she heard it?

"Um, Rory... haha, you might need to change your panties after this..."

Before she thought about what she was doing, Rory reached her hand under the skirt and felt a dampness at her crotch. Embarrassment coursed crimson through her face. She hadn't even noticed. She snapped her legs shut, even though it was far too late, and her lip trembled as she looked in the mirror at the nearly unrecognizable vixen in front of her.

Miranda got up and stepped in front of her, blocking Rory's view of herself with a pair of mesmerizing eyes and a knowing smile.

"It's okay. I might be having a problem with the waterworks myself, no thanks to you."

Rory felt that if she got any redder she might as well cosplay a tomato.

"Hey Rory..." Miranda's touch was like electricity on her goose-pimpled arm. Rory could no longer swallow properly, her mouth a desert, and just barely managed to find her voice.

"So, are you all set?" she croaked.

Miranda smiled and shook her head. "Just a few more things! Then I promise we'll be all set to go."

She dashed to the other side of the store and returned with a pair of tall black boots with absurdly high heels. She held one out to Rory.

"You do the right, I'll do the left. Faster that way, yeah?"

Rory gulped and nodded. "Sure, definitely."

The boots weren't the tallest Rory sold, only reaching up to the tops of her calves. Yet even with two sets of hands, it took a number of minutes for both girls to finish lacing the boots. Rory tried her best to match Miranda's tightness, but when the other girl ran her hands up and down Rory's handiwork, she frowned.

"Just a bit tighter on this one."

Rory was about to protest that it was quite tight enough, thank you very much, but Miranda looked up at her sharply. "Just for the effect! It'll be quick and easy, I promise."

It certainly was both of those things. And somehow the extra constriction around her calf and the cramping in her foot felt comforting to Rory.

"Walk around a bit for me."

Rory took a few wobbly steps and tried to gain her footing.

"Not so timid!" Miranda laughed. "Strut like you own this place!"

Rory felt the haughtiness return. After all, she did own this place. Who was Miranda to tell her how to walk? She was just a customer! Soon, as she walked among the racks and shelves, her hips were swaying back and forth like an old metronome, the skirt sashaying about her upper thighs to emphasize how she wiggled. When she returned to look at herself in the mirror among the whips, Rory was out of breath.

She blamed it on the corset, of course.

Miranda was positively beaming, looking starstruck. Rory felt a pride welling up inside her as the more popular girl watched every move of her body. She struck a pose.

"I'm not sure your boyfriend will survive too long if you wear this around him."

Miranda giggled gleefully. "He won't even survive you walking through the door!"

Rory killed her pose and was suddenly back on alert. "Me?"

Miranda stared blankly before she recognized what she'd said. But rather than dodge and shift she burst into full out laughter.

"Oh, silly me. I meant to say, 'He won't survive me walking through the door!' That outfit is just so sexy it's got even me flustered, can't think straight! I'm such a ditz, you know."

This reassured Rory, and even made her feel warm inside. She'd never thought herself pretty enough, or at least confident enough, to make the guys want her. And here she was, years later, managing to arouse Miranda Malone simply via walking! A newfound sense of power washed over Rory.

A shame it wasn't to last.

Miranda stood up and walked very close to Rory, to whisper in her ear.

"Just a couple more accessories, and I'll buy the whole package."

The full meaning of the promise was lost on Rory, who was ecstatic with the sale she was about to make. It would almost put her through to next month, and way ahead of schedule!

Rory's high spirits vanished when Miranda returned with a strict looking posture collar in her left hand, and an intimidating plug gag that looked like it would cover half her face in the right. Miranda looked down embarrassedly and smiled. Rory couldn't help but chastise herself for doubting the girl. Sure, she'd been a bit of a cunt in high school, but that was over and she was clearly out of her depth here. It was her first time buying any bondage gear and she wasn't a poor girl, it was natural for her to get excited and go a little overboard, right? All the same, Rory did not want to give control of her speech to a woman she hadn't ever known very well. As tempting as it was, because high quality plug gags didn't come cheap...

"You're um..." Rory debated if she should draw the line at last. She sighed and slumped her shoulders, the temptation overcoming her. "You're sure you want to try that one?"

Miranda nodded meekly.

"I know it looks cruel, but the thought of my boyfriend being able to use my mouth while I have no say... and then plugging it up afterward so I can't spit anything out... unable to protest besides whimpering and moaning... the amount of control he'd have over me would be so hot." Miranda shuddered almost imperceptibly, but Rory caught it. "And a bit scary if I'm honest."

A cool drip of desire began to slide down Rory's leg, and she hoped Miranda would not see it. She wondered if she could get Miranda to pitch the products to all her girlfriends. Maybe even their boyfriends, who would surely not mind having the opportunity Miranda just described. She was already so much better at selling the gear in an enticing way than Rory would ever be. Hell, she even makes me want to buy my own stuff, Rory mused.

"Alright, but not too tight... ack! ... Hey, I said not too -- mfunumnaa ... 'iri!"

Glup.

Miranda had been so quick in her whirlwind transformation of Rory's neck and face that she'd hardly had time to process what happened. The pretty white collar was removed, and Miranda shoved it into her pocket. Rory made a mental note just in case Miri tried to distract her and shoplift it later. Then the posture collar was locked around her neck, squeezing beneath her lower jaw and forcing her to look upward. It wasn't as tight as Rory had worried, in all honesty, but the effect it had on her psychologically was far more severe than she expected. She could hardly move her head in any vertical direction now. The problem was made worse by the plug gag, tightened cruelly at the nape of her neck and the rear of her head. And then Miranda connected the two somehow. Now it was much more difficult to even turn her head from side to side! Rory started to panic, and moved her hands up to dismantle everything, but Miranda stopped her and caressed the shiny black material covering her face. A strange pit of dread and arousal mixed like a drug in the pit of her stomach. She couldn't keep going along with this, could she? This was way too far!

"Leave it for just a little while. I'm almost done," Miranda assured her softly, the hardness and commanding tone returning ever so subtly.

Rory nodded. What else could she do? Why was she feeling so overwhelmed? Strutting in the boots and skirt and corset had made her feel sexy and powerful. Now she felt utterly helpless. Amazing what one piece of clothing could do.

Rory had worn a few gags before and knew that her saliva would quickly start pooling, and before long would be dangling down to her breasts just like the plug on the chain. She prayed Miranda would finish before then. It would be too humiliating, salivating like a dog in front of someone she was going to sell to. Would Miranda even want to buy a gag with Rory's spit all over it?

She didn't have time to consider the implications if the answer to that question was yes. Miranda had snuck off and returned with a pair of large ankle cuffs, which she locked around Rory's legs without hesitation.

Nope. Nope nope nope. This has to stop now. Too far.

"'iri. 'ake uh cush ogh."

Miranda smiled at her and cocked an eyebrow.

"Sorry, Rory, what'd you say?"

"Shake. Uh cushths. Och."

Miranda laughed and shook her head repeatedly, patting Rory on the shoulder.

"You're so cute when you try to talk with that gag in your mouth. But I just can't understand a word you're saying! Better keep it plugged, just for now, right?"

"Mmmffaaammmmnnnn!"

"There, that's better. Oh, you're such a doll right now! If you could do just one more thing, just to make sure it'll look okay... put your arms behind your back?"

Rory shook her head adamantly and crossed her arms under her corset-boosted breast. She was already unable to flee due to the hobble chain between her ankle cuffs, anything further was just going to panic her more.

And so she remained convinced, until Miranda put a hand on her cheek and looked deep into her eyes. Rory could see the lust and hunger, but it was mixed with a bit of pleading... wasn't it? It was the last thing, she'd said, just this one more thing, then the sale was as good as done and she could get out of this bondage and go screw herself unconscious in the back room...

She exhaled defeatedly through the gag and Miranda cooed appreciatively. Rory placed her hands in the small of her back and held them there, gazing at her incredible reflection in the mirror. She looked as good as any fetish model. Hell, maybe even better than most.

Miranda circled her like a shark. Rory's transformation from cashier into sex toy was basically complete, and thus so was Miranda's own transformation. Gone was the peppy, naive first-timer demeanor she had displayed for most of the shopping excursion. Now her eyes turned critical, like a rancher inspecting a cow before the auction. She turned route after route around Rory, adjusting the skirt here, turning her chin further skyward there, poking and prodding to make sure the outfit was to her liking. Rory just waited, her mind buzzing and descending into unfocused incoherence.

"Wow. I knew this outfit would be good on you."

Rory's ears pricked. Another slip of the tongue maybe?

"But there's just one thing wrong, dear. Could you move your wrists a bit higher?"

Rory complied, bending her elbows and resting her wrists in the crook. She was far too gone to resist such a simple request now. But Miranda sighed with exasperation and stomped behind her.

"No, no. Not like that. Like this."

Suddenly Rory felt her wrists wrenched up between her shoulder blades. She cried out but the sound was muted by the plugged tube between her teeth. Before she could tear her strained arms out of Miranda's grasp, a set of soft white cuffs was around each wrist. And Miranda held the chain connecting them.

"Now, now, I just need to see this pose for a bit, I know it's uncomfortable..."

Uncomfortable didn't begin to describe the burning ache in Rory's shoulders. She was flexible but she had her limits, and Miranda was forcing her dangerously close to breaking them. She held back burning tears of pain and confused fear, but kept her wrists in place.

"That's a good girl."

Rory looked up to see Miranda back in front of her. How were her wrists still being held behind her? She jerked her hands back and choked as the collar pulled back with them. She had chained her wrists to the collar! Rory whimpered and looked beseechingly at Miranda. There was not a trace of sympathy in her eyes. Just a fascinated amusement.

And hunger.

"Oh, you're magnificent!" she enthused. Rory shook her head. She felt like the exact opposite. Her breasts were now spilling forward, her nipples pushed up and out of the cups which barely hid anything now, the arch of her back only emphasizing the curves of her ass. The look certainly was sensual beyond anything she'd imagined. It was just that the physical cost seemed so high...

"Alright... maybe just one or two more things."

"MMMFFFF!" But you said you were done after this!

Miranda clipped the leash to the ring on the posture collar and began to lead the tormented Rory to the back of the shop.

"Here's where all the real fun is, right?"

Rory knew what was on those shelves without even looking. Miranda grabbed a medium sized buttplug off the shelf and held it up in front of Rory's widening eyes.
"Let's start out small, shall we?"

Rory shook her head and stamped her feet as much as she could. But that's not a small, that's a medium!

Miranda yanked down Rory's last remaining item of vanilla clothing, straight to her knees. Rory panted and gasped as the other woman ran the plug through the folds of her sex, lubricating it with her substantial fluid. She groaned loudly as Miranda pushed it in all the way to the base. Rory was left panting and gasping, trying to accommodate the plug in her ass as Miranda retrieved a thick bunny vibrator. Rory hardly noticed her impending friend until it was halfway inside, and then she squealed loudly and tried to get away from Miranda.

A sharp swat on the back of her exposed legs prohibited further struggling. The sting of fear and humiliation hurt more than the fading sting on her skin.

With surprising strength, Miranda swiftly tore Rory's underwear away from her knees and threw them carelessly onto an array of leather bras. And then up into her needy vagina, all the way to the hilt, the long vibrator slid. Rory was so wet that even the thickness of the monster wasn't preventing it from slipping out. So Miranda went to acquire a chastity belt.

Soon Rory was locked in the steel prison, the objects filling her pussy and ass trapped inside her until Miranda decided otherwise. And judging by the lock she chose to secure it with, it was going to be a while.

The buzzing suddenly filled her abdomen with a violent shaking. Rory turned her knees inward and began to breathe heavily through her nose, unable to get enough air to protest with more than a faint squeal on every exhale. Miranda walked behind her and began to squeeze and pinch at her boobs, her hands taking in their full shapes like hungry mouths.

And then a pair of tweezer clamps were clipped to her nipples. Rory was in such a state of shock and confusion that she shook her tits to try and dislodge the clamps. The resulting pain let her know quite clearly what a mistake that was.

Miranda continued her assault on Rory's sensitive breasts and began to whisper in Rory's ear.

"It took me a long time to be comfortable with what I am. I was always jealous of how easily you accepted your kinkiness. So you're going to help me play out a few scenarios I've always dreamed about and never gotten around to, okay?"

Rory wasn't fully aware of what Miranda was saying, too preoccupied with the sensation between her legs and the massaging on her chest. But she faintly recognized that Miranda had indeed played her. There was not a trace of submissiveness left in the other woman's character.

Miranda grabbed the leash and began leading a very sexy, moaning Rory toward the shop.

"Besides, my boy-toy has been just dying for a slutty mouth around his cock, it's been at least five months by now. And you've got such a perfect, slutty little mouth, Rory."

She could already feel herself easily building toward the first climax, the vibrator practically thrashing against the walls of vagina and shaking the plug in her ass as well. She took mincing steps, following the other girl out the jingling door and into the cruel sun.

"There's my car. I'm afraid you'll have to ride in the trunk this time. God, I hope no one sees us and notices how much of a dirty slut you are."

Rory's knees were weak and she certainly hoped no one saw her in this condition. She worried how much longer she could keep herself from gushing all over the sidewalk. The car looked so far away. And as she stumbled and grunted her way, following the taut leash in Miranda's firm hand, she suddenly realized the true horror of her situation.

No one would be watching the cash register!

The End
The author has indicated there will be no future updates
These users thanked the author Citizen1069 for the post (total 2):
jeepstertimerider

jeepster
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by jeepster »

Thank you for every story!

Tanuki
Commenter
Commenter

Post by Tanuki »

imreadonly2 wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:41 am Your confusion is understandable, Hooked 6, because the plots of the Gor books are filled with interminable discussions of double crosses and sword fights no one cares about, along with the good stuff. It's like if you or Carl or I sprinkled in 20 pages of baking recipes into every story.

Here's a link to help end the confusion. The story I referred to is in chapter 16. http://lsf.elitepalaces.com/pdf/20Players.pdf
Thank you, I enjoyed that! I have read very little of the Gor books, because they're hard to find and the one book I started I hated it, it didn't live up to the cover art. But that play chapter was quite fun, once you got past the blah, blah early in the chapter. :lol: It does remind me of Shakespeare plays, I guess that was what he was going for.

I wonder if John Norman had to greatly water down the sex back then to make the books acceptable?