Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Anna’s Story - A slave’s Journal Entry 6

New to writing? Post your story here. For first-time authors.
Danicali299
Silver Member
Silver Member

Anna’s Story - A slave’s Journal Entry 6

Post by Danicali299 »

This one got dirty. Also same warning as before.

Slavery topics
Harder than normal content

Chapter 6: On the Road & Arrival at Mercer

The truck was finally on the road, and I was still mostly passed out in my allergy pill coma. Just how I wanted things to be for this trip. I couldn’t control where I was going, or whether I was still cold or not, but thanks to Mistress Robin’s little present I could at least control how much of this shitty road trip I had to be conscious for.

Unfortunately for me, every shitty road trip has to have an annoying sibling to ruin it. In this case it was the male slaves in the main compartment of the upper deck right outside of ours. This was apparently the first time they had seen women in a while, so of course they had to harass us. I could tolerate them hitting on us, or spending way too much time looking through the holes in the door of our compartment at our naked bodies. A bunch of the other women were doing the exact same to the male slaves too, so I guess that it was fair. What I couldn’t tolerate was some of the hornier guys putting their dick through said holes like it was a fucking glory hole.

At first we dismissed them and just chatted among ourselves, with me unwillingly coming out of my coma to join the conversation because I couldn’t sleep over the noise. Then Mei, this beautiful looking Asian woman next me, actually went over to one of the holes and started sucking one of the dicks. We laughed and giggled at first because we thought she was just messing with them, but after a couple of minutes he came in her mouth and she swallowed his cum as she made her way back over to our little group.

We looked at her with shock and asked her what her deal was, and all she had to say while she was wiping her mouth off was, “girl, I’m probably gonna be sucking dick everyday in a brothel soon. Might as well get used to it I guess”. I somewhat agreed with her logic and confided in her that I had never even seen a penis in person before this, let alone tasted one. Then like clockwork, another dick appeared in the hole. Mei saw me looking at it for a second and told me in an oddly encouraging tone, “come on girl, you gotta get your first one out of the way sometime. Better here than disappointing your master and getting punished, I promise it’s better than it looks”.

I would’ve preferred not to give a random guy a blowjob, but Mei was right and disappointing the person who feeds you is much worse than blue-balling a random slave I’ll never see again if I didn’t like it. She then brought me over to the hole and this guy already intimidated me with what looked like 10 inches in front of me. I stared for a minute not knowing what to do and Mei asked me, “do you want my help?”. I nodded and all she had to say was, “listen, just start at the tip with a little kiss and a little sucking there and work your way down. Just don’t go too far too quick or you’ll gag and look like an idiot. Then all you have to do is swallow whatever comes out before you can taste it and you’re good”.

Still having no idea what I was doing, I followed her instructions and sucked more and more of this guys shaft every time I went forward. She was right about going too far though, but it sounded like he liked it when I gagged a little so I assumed I was doing something right there. Then just like Mei’s blowjob, this guy didn’t last too long and I got my first taste of cum hitting my tongue. To say I hated it would be a lie, but it still tasted semi-gross as I swallowed every drop like Mei told me to. I had no idea if every guy was supposed to taste like that, but I figured it was something I was just supposed to get used to in life I guess. Then a smaller guy tried his luck, and I decided that one more wasn’t going to make me look any less like a whore than I already did. He was a lot easier than mister 10 inches, which allowed Mei to walk me through how to use my tongue while I sucked. He didn’t last too long either and, like I expected, his cum wasn’t much better than the last guy’s

After that experience, I made my way back to the others and in an odd twist got to watch a few more of us go over to the holes. I had no idea what had turned even my prudish self into someone who would suck a random dick in a slave trailer but for some of us it was the only way to blow off some steam, and judging by what we saw and heard from the other compartment full of women on our deck we weren’t the only ones. This little orgy didn’t last too long, however, as there were only so many men in the main compartment willing to do what these guys had done. Now if only they had the ability to reciprocate, I would’ve been happier.

After our fun, the trailer quieted down as the fresh air and the noise of the highway put a lot of us into a state of relaxation, and some of us to sleep. I ended up cuddling up next to Mei as the little spoon while we were laying down on the floor attempting to take a nap. It was still cold, but it was also comfortable as I had felt real human contact for the first time since I was enslaved. I guess Mistress Robins counted, but I felt more like a pet or a living vibrator, than a person with her. Even though I knew I couldn’t get attached, it was nice having another person hold me while I fell back asleep to the sounds of the tires on the pavement.

Then I woke up to the sound of the truck making its first stop of the day. I wanted to get up and see what was going on, but Mei stopped me and whispered in my ear, “it’s not our stop. Go back to sleep”. I closed my eyes and felt her rubbing my lower stomach a bit while she thought I was sleeping. Pre-slave me would’ve objected, but it felt good in some weird way. I was afraid to ask, or bother the other women with the noise, but I actually wanted her to go lower and make me feel even better. I knew it wasn’t healthy, but sex was apparently a great distraction from thinking about my life falling apart or me never being able see my dying mother ever again. I just wanted to forget for just a little while longer before reality came back and hit me again.

After the second stop, I got my wish. I was woken up by the men and the other women getting taken out of the top deck. This left just our group of 20 up here and for load balancing reasons the doors to the other compartments up here were opened and we were allowed to spread out more. Mei and I finally had the compartment to ourselves, with the only straggler too asleep to notice us.

I was still afraid to ask, but luckily Mei made the first move as the truck pulled off and asked me, “I think our stop is next. You wanna have a little fun before the overseers ruin it? You still have to be quiet though”. I replied with a nervous “sure”, not knowing what I had gotten myself into. We were still cuddling, but this time her hand went lower and started to massage the outside of my pussy. I was actually getting wet from this very quickly and Mei noticed too as she decided now was the time to start sinking fingers inside me. It started with one, then the gradually worked her way up to three stretching me out as she was working my clitoris the whole time. I had no idea what she doing to me, but I didn’t care, and didn’t want it to stop

My breathing got heavier and I wanted to moan, but I knew I couldn’t disturb the other women in here too much. When I did end up climaxing soon after I did allow myself a few weak sounds of pleasure, waking up the poor slave sharing a compartment with us still. Luckily she didn’t take offense and simply left the “room” as I went down on Mei just like she was Mistress Robins. Coincidentally, just like her, Mei seemed to like to pet my head while I did my best going down on her. I thought I did a bad job, but Mei seemed to like it in the end. When we were done we went back to cuddling and trying to sleep, but that got cut short by our truck arriving at our stop a little while later.

We looked out the holes in the trailer, and this Mercer slave dealership looked just like the other ones you’d pass anywhere else in the country. In all honesty, they looked so much like Walmarts on the outside that lost drivers would often accidentally walk into these places looking to buy something they needed only to find a building full of slaves and slave supplies. It honestly happened to me once after my owner moved to upstate New York, and it was awkward to say the least when the security at the front saw a slave walking into a slave store.

Back to that day though, the overseers unlocking the truck were surprisingly gentle with us. Unlike the ones at the warehouse, these two women actually let us follow them out of the trailer on our own as they scanned us into an unchained line outside the delivery entrance. I wondered why they weren’t as secure as the warehouse, but then I realized that I was still naked and barcoded in a fenced off area. If any of us ran and somehow made it past the barbed wire fence around us the police would have had our pictures on the news as fugitive slaves anyway, and slave prison didn’t sound too fun.

Once we were all accounted for, they led us into the back of the store where we were each given a spot inspection by the overseers. I was used to these by now and didn’t really notice what she was doing until I felt a gloved set of fingers enter me and exit as quickly as they went in. Before I had a chance to even process this, the overseer popped my mouth open and made me taste what was on her glove as she pulled her fingers out of my mouth. She then looked at me with this look of disgust and sternly said, “you couldn’t even keep it in your pants for one ride on the truck. I hope that will tide you over until your sold, because we don’t allow this here. Do you understand slave?”. I fearfully said “yes ma’am, I’m sorry for breaking the rules ma’am”. The overseer responded while petting my head for a second, “don’t worry slave, your first offence is just a slap on the wrist. Just don’t do it again”. I didn’t know what that meant but at least Mei got the same speech and the same punishment I was going to get.

We were then taken to the store’s intake area, where we were able to get cleaned up and ready to be put into inventory. It was still the same cold water and soap as before and the marker wouldn’t completely come off of our skin, but this time we had towels to dry ourselves off with. It wasn’t much, but a win was a win. After drying off, we were even issued a clear backpack full of items that the overseers said we could keep when we were sold. We weren’t allowed to open them now, but I honestly couldn’t wait to see what accessories came in the package with slave girl barbie.

After we were done getting cleaned up and checked out, the overseers had us follow them through the back hallways of this place to our slave pens. It wasn’t as large as the warehouse, but it still seemed to require a bit of knowledge to find where you were going. When they stopped at my assigned pen, the overseer unlocked the door and left me alone to explore new quarters.

This place looked like a hotel compared to the slave pen in the warehouse, even though it looked like the same concrete and chain-link construction as before. The first thing that stood out to me, was the six metal bunk beds lined up in the back with a blanket and a bag on each. I only saw one bunk on the bottom without a bag on it, so I assumed that one was mine and laid down to see how a slave dealership’s mattress was supposed to feel. It wasn’t soft, but it wasn’t rock hard either. The foam reminded me of a thick yoga mat more than anything. The blanket wasn’t much either, but it was still better than what I had before.

Before I continued looking around though, I needed to get dressed and see what came in my bag. I had expected the same clothes and hygiene items we were given in the warehouse as I took everything out and placed it on the bed but they were even better, the store dress and panties they issued us were made from material they actually made clothes out of. It was still cheap feeling, but cheap polyester beats shopping bag canvas any day. We were even issued a hygiene kit that gave us our own toothbrush, toothpaste, razor, and large comb. The comb wasn’t going to help with my annoyingly slow growing buzz cut yet, but I still appreciated having the option.

After getting dressed and brushing my teeth I got to take a look at the rest of my new home. The bathroom in the corner was the same toilet/sink combo I had before, but this time we had two next to each other that were surrounded by a low wall that gave us some privacy while we used the toilet. There was even a pad dispenser by the toilet for when we had our period. Even better, our pen had it’s own set of two shower stalls that, while lacking doors, had a divider that gave us some privacy while we showered too. Finally, in addition the the garbage can and the laundry can by the entrance, we had a small TV mounted to the wall in front of a metal picnic table that I assumed was our dining table.

Years later I look back a laugh at my younger self being exited over a bed and having my own toothbrush. Or only three people seeing you naked in the shower instead of the whole room, but at the time that was a luxury compared to what slavery had given me before. Hell, even privacy or proper hygiene products were a luxury back then. I didn’t have the pen to myself for long however, as another overseer came to grab me for something. I was afraid that I was being taken by this man to be punished like the other overseer said I would be, to the point where I was getting visibly nervous as I entered what I thought was a punishment room or something.

To my surprise, it was just a room with a bunch of computers in it and slaves taking tests. I was led over to an empty desk and told by the overseer to login to the test with the slave number tattooed on my arm, easy enough I guess. Then came the tests, the pointless tests quizzing me about household chores I had done for years and basic math that an 8th grader could do in their sleep. It wasn’t until the tests started asking me about rich people things and advanced subjects that I realized what was going on. Mistress Robins told me before that I was being sold as a domestic slave, and I realized that these pointless tests were supposed to show customers what I already knew how to do.

It was still pointless, but being the “good little slave” I was I finished their pointless tests to the best of my ability and got taken back to my pen for a lecture from the overseer on how to behave on the sales floor. First and foremost, I was to never look my “betters” in the eye and to never speak to an employee or customer unless spoken to first, unless it was an emergency of course. Second, I was supposed to get used to being inspected by customers and keep my composure no matter what they were doing to me. I was already somewhat used to this, but I’m assuming getting groped and inspected like livestock by these people all day was different. Finally, when a customer was interested in us, we had to “sell ourselves” when a customer was asking us what we could do. I didn’t understand how a slave was expected to convince someone to buy them, but I assumed it was similar to a job or college interview. The one rule that made sense to me though, was the one against lying to customers. I could understand buying a slave who said they could cook, only to find out that they mess up boxed mac n’ cheese. Also getting caught lying to a customer and being taken back was apparently a serious offense that would get you in very serious trouble.

After the lecture, I was left alone again for a little while with some reading material on “being a good slave” until the other slaves came filing in through the door. I greeted them, but they looked tired and didn’t seem to want anything to do with me. Afterward another slave came by with our dinner, slave loaf and soy milk. It wasn’t much different from the loaf we got in the warehouse, but being able to eat it at a table while watching whatever the overseers decided to put on TV made it a completely different experience. By now these women had some food in them and were willing to introduce themselves to me and explain more of how this place works to me as we watched TV. Unfortunately our small amount of “leisure time”, as the overseers would call it, was short lived and by 10PM the TV turned off and the lights dimmed. This apparently meant it was time for bed, so following the others I stripped off my clothes into the laundry can, and wrapped myself in the first blanket I had seen in what felt like forever. It wasn’t much, it wasn’t comfortable, but it was the best I had in a while and I could rest easy knowing that.
These users thanked the author Danicali299 for the post (total 3):
ZeeChromosomeJustBobTauriRed

ZeeChromosome
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Anna’s Story - A slave’s Journal Entry 6

Post by ZeeChromosome »

Dani:

“What I couldn’t tolerate was some of the hornier guys putting their dick through said holes like it was a fucking glory hole.” – I had considered putting a similar scene into Gabby and Bethany’s story, but decided against it. For example, I think it would have been entirely within the scene as I set it up if some of the male slaves were openly jacking off while G&B were being led through the maze of slave cages. I thought about adding that, but discarded it because I wanted to focus on the emotional impact of having literally hundreds of lustful, staring eyes focused on my characters.

Anyway, this is really good writing. I can totally imagine myself within this compartment, watching it all.

“I knew it wasn’t healthy, but sex was apparently a great distraction from thinking about my life falling apart or me never being able see my dying mother ever again. I just wanted to forget for just a little while longer before reality came back and hit me again.” – This is really good stuff here. I think it’s interesting that the sacrifice of her freedom in order to pay her mother’s medical bills accomplished… exactly nothing. Very harsh. I feel like this should be very close to the top of her thoughts right now.

“We were then taken to the store’s intake area, where we were able to get cleaned up and ready to be put into inventory.” – “Inventory”, so cold, so demeaning, so dehumanizing. Nicely done.

“The first thing that stood out to me, was the six metal bunk beds lined up in the back with a blanket and a bag on each.” – Things are looking up!

“The bathroom in the corner was the same toilet/sink combo I had before” – I’m still cringing at this. Nicely done.

Looking forward to seeing what happens next. Thank you for having the courage to follow a slave through the entire process. I’m really enjoying this tale. Please continue.

Zee!

Danicali299
Silver Member
Silver Member

Re: Anna’s Story - A slave’s Journal Entry 6

Post by Danicali299 »

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“I knew it wasn’t healthy, but sex was apparently a great distraction from thinking about my life falling apart or me never being able see my dying mother ever again. I just wanted to forget for just a little while longer before reality came back and hit me again.” – This is really good stuff here. I think it’s interesting that the sacrifice of her freedom in order to pay her mother’s medical bills accomplished… exactly nothing. Very harsh. I feel like this should be very close to the top of her thoughts right now.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
by this point, I'm thinking that she is trying to accept that for all intents and purposes that her mother is dead to her. She may be alive in her apartment where Anna grew up, but to Anna that is someplace and someone she will most likely never see again. That being said, things change and you never know where the winds of fate will take someone.
These users thanked the author Danicali299 for the post:
ZeeChromosome