Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Southwest Shipping - Part 2

ElJefe
Silver Member
Silver Member

Southwest Shipping - Part 2

Post by ElJefe »

A tiny bit of self-love and a lot of nudity. Unfortunately, most of the nudity takes place in the dark, so you don't get to see anything.

Southwest Shipping

Natalie pressed with her feet, scooting her butt back and allowing her to slide up the wall behind her until she was sitting upright. Ok, so the box can be used to move someone around. But where would they go? She doubted that the dolly could go outside. It hung so low to the ground that she thought it could barely make it over the joints in the floor.

"Whoa, wasn't expecting that!" It was a female voice to her right.

"I fell on my ass." A different woman, in the compartment right beside her.

"We all here?" A third voice, behind and just to her right.

Two more voices called out, one right behind her, and another behind and more distant.

The whining lowered in pitch, and the movement slowed to a stop. Someone tapped the brakes on something, and the box lurched forward a few centimeters at a time.

"I thought they left Isabelle behind. Hey, Sasha, is she next to you?"

"Let me...whoa!" The voice from the compartment directly to her right was interrupted when the entire box was turned to Natalie's left. She sensed the thing rotated about it's center, which was just to the right of her back, where the wall divided the cell to her right from the one behind it.

"Freakiest damn amusement ride I've ever been on!"

There was a muffled metallic pounding to Natalie's right, someone was banging something soft on the wall to her right.

"Hey, anyone in there?"

"Mmmph!" Natalie could only grunt awkwardly, the rubber between her teeth rendering her incapable of intelligible speech.

"Oh, did they gag you?"

"Mmmph! Mmmph! My ant eek!" It was so frustrating to be unable to explain her predicament.

The other women laughed. "Girl, we all been there." More laughter.

"That doesn't sound at all like Isabelle." It was another voice.

"Has someone been a naughty slave?"

"Did they whip your ass, too?"

Another joined in. "Girl, we all been there!" More laughter.

The box started moving backward, much more slowly than before. It was a different machine, making much lower, rumbling sound. She heard men outside, jostling the container, lining it up for something. She thought she heard Will's voice outside, but there was so much going on, she couldn't be sure.

With a start, she realized that they must be on the conveyor by the loading dock that Will had mentioned. So, maybe they were just demonstrating how that worked. Still, she thought she could appreciate that better from outside the damn thing.

"Hey, I don't think we're on that thing any more."

"Right, we're on some different thing."

"Bradley, you're always on some different thing." More laughter.

"Now, lately, I haven't had any more dick than any of you. Just Dan and that red-headed guy, Michael is it?"

"They just want blow jobs on break."

"Seems like they take a lot of breaks." More laughter.

It seemed like the crew outside were fussing over the box to an absurd degree, moving it just a centimeter or so to one side or the other.

"Hey, I want to find out about the girl next to me. Can you kick the wall on my side?" Something pounded on the wall to Natalie's right, down by her feet. She replied with a kick of her own.

"All right, it's time to play 20 questions, slave style! One kick for yes, two kicks for no. First, let's get this straight. Are you Isabelle?"

She certainly wasn't, whoever Isabelle was, so Natalie kicked the wall twice.

"Not Isabelle. Do you know what's going on with us today?"

Natalie kicked the wall twice.

One of the other women spoke, "Slaves have questions, masters have answers."

The box began moving again, backwards from Natalie's perspective.

"Is your owner someone who works here?"

Natalie gave two kicks.

"Interesting."

"Wish she could speak, I'd ask her who her owner is."

"Hey, we're corporate. We belong to some company called Southwest Shipping. Never heard of them."

Natalie was shocked for a moment, then realized that it made sense for Will to have use of slaves to test the gizmo. Now that she thought of it, some of the expenses that she had meant to discuss with him made perfect sense. For a moment, she wondered absentmindedly if she was now her own owner. She couldn't be, she concluded, since she'd never been enslaved.

"Hmm. Have you ever been here before?"

Two kicks.

"That was stupid, if she'd have been here, we'd have seen her."

"Maybe they hid her from us."

"Now, that's stupid."

As stupid as them hiding all of your from me?, Natalie thought.

The box came to a halt, traveling several meters, it seemed. Something was different, the acoustics outside the box just seemed different somehow. She heard footsteps, someone was standing just outside Sasha's door, if that was the name of the woman next to her. She heard a metallic "clonk", and a vibration rippled through the base of the box. Then the footsteps left.

"I wish I could understand all this shit. I don't know what the hell they're working on. Maybe they're going to zap us with some sterilizing ray or something."

"They better not! I have a no permanent mod clause in my indenture. They do that, I'll own their ass for a change!"

As the others began to discuss their contracts and what status they had, Natalie heard a new sound that utterly terrified her.

Rull-rull-rull-rull-thump!

It sounded like a roll-down door closing. And it was maybe ten meters in front of her.

If she was on a truck, that was bad. Really bad, it meant they were probably kidnapping her and enslaving her for real. Shit! She listened, clearly there was some big motor running, just like an idling big rig. Not good, not good, not good. One more sound would seal the deal. She sat quietly, wanting the other women to just shut their mouths, wanting to hear the sound that would seal her fate.

Clumpf! Then, a pause, and shhhhhh-tch!

Ok, two sounds, the worst imaginable. The closing of a driver's door, and the release of air brakes.

"Mmph! Mmph! Mmph! Mmph!"

The motor sound changed as the engine revved, and the box lurched backwards again, driving her weight onto her legs. Tears filled her eyes. Dammit, she was naked, cuffed, collared, and stuffed in a box while being Shanghaied! How could she have been so stupid?

"Calm down, girl, they're just moving us around! You new at this, or something?"

One kick. She wanted to kick the wall about 20 times in her impotent rage and despair, but the others wouldn't understand. She had to communicate, and getting a message to the other slaves might be her last chance at freedom.

The other slaves. Dammit, it was affecting her mind already! She was not one of them, not yet, at least she hoped not.

There was a pause. "For real girl, have you been a slave for less than a month?"

One kick.

"For less than a week?"

One kick.

"Don't tell me they just put the collar on you today."

One kick.

The voice coming through the ventilation holes seemed shocked. "For real girl, no lie, is this your first day as a slave?"

One kick.

The others started talking at once. One voice came through, from right behind her. "Has she been trained? Girl, have you been trained?"

Two kicks.

"Shit, no wonder she's gagged. She doesn't know how to walk, talk, suck, or take a shit."

"What the fuck is she doing here? Why would they do that?'

"Maybe they want to test whatever they're doing on someone who doesn't know what's going on."

That would be smart, she thought, clinging to one last shred of hope.

Sasha spoke. "New girl, listen to me. When they take us out, just do exactly what we do. You got that? Exactly. Like we're all part of a dance team all doing the same steps. God help you if they tell you to do something different, I can't help you then."

"They'll whip her for sure."

"Maybe they'll go easy on her since she's new."

"They need to ship her off to a biscuit factory before she gets hurt."

"Ugh. I'm glad to be out of there."

"Me, too."

"Try to imagine getting along without it."

The women were quiet after that. The truck moved around, turning this way and that, and picked up speed. She thought it must have left the parking lot. It came to a halt and idled for a little bit, maybe waiting at a stoplight or something.

Sasha spoke again, her voice much lower. "Hey. Usually when they take us somewhere, it's in a poodle cage where we can all see each other and maybe even touch each other through the bars. This is different. I don't like it." The truck turned and picked up speed again, and she went on. "How long is your contract?"

Natalie didn't now how to answer that one, her foot mute.

"Do you know how long your contract is?" She was louder this time, the other slaves must have heard her.

Two kicks.

"You don't know how long your contract is?" The others started murmuring. One asked, "Are you doing life?" They all quieted.

How could she know? There was no answer. She realized that slaves knew nothing because nobody bothered to tell them anything, and she knew even less than these slaves. All her skills, her training, her education were useless here. She had no idea where she was or where she was going or what was going to happen when she got there.

And the airport is 15 minutes away. She tried to push that thought from her mind. Any minute now, they would return to the loading dock, the test of their ability to load a semi correctly complete, another test marked off the list. If they drove and drove for an hour, that would be bad. He had promised her 30 minutes, and that would make her partner a liar, at best. At worst, she'd be handed over to someone and have to figure out a way to regain her freedom.

Stopping in 15 minutes would be bad, very, very bad. At worst, she could end up in Saudi Arabia, enslaved to some rich Arab for life. And unlike the states, where many life slaves could petition for manumission after serving enough years, in Arabia life meant life, never leaving the city of her master for the rest of her days. She shuddered. They beat their wives over there, what would they do to their slaves?

"Are you a judicial slave?"

Two kicks.

"Are you an indenture?"

What the hell was she? If she was being Shanghaied, what sort of papers would they forge? Something irreversible for sure, she thought. She decided that no matter how this went, she needed to understand how the system worked better, for her own protection if nothing else.

"So, you're brand new, you don't know how long your contract is, and you don't even know what kind of contract you're on. You poor bitch, you know nothing."

Another spoke up, the one to her rear and just to the right. "Sasha gave you good advice. Just pray they treat you like one of us, and do exactly like we do. No hesitation. They tell you 'Down', you go to your knees, and put your arms and legs just exactly like we do. They tell you 'Turn', you turn around 180 degrees. They tell you 'Back Hands', you put your hands behind your back. Someone whips out their cock in your face, you start sucking him off. No hesitation. Not even if you're gay, it doesn't matter, you suck and fuck like anyone else."

"What if she's straight and she gets Marianne?"

Someone made a slurping sound, and they all laughed again.

"All right, is there anyone here who hasn't licked Marianne's pussy?"

"I have."

"I have."

"I haven't."

"Maybe she thinks you're a guy." More laughter.

The truck's tires sang, clearly it was up to highway speed. She heard Sasha's voice, low again.

"Yeah, it's like that. Seriously, whatever they tell you, no hesitation. No matter how much it stinks or disgusts you or hurts, you just do it. No matter how bad it is, if you don't, they'll do something worse. There's always something worse."

A tear rolled down Natalie's cheek. I am not a slave. I am not a slave!

The truck descended and slowed, an off ramp? Then it came to a complete stop and idled, and just when she started to wonder if they'd arrived somewhere, it turned and sped up again.

15 minutes to the airport. 15 minutes to the airport. It was all she could think. Surely it had been that long by now, hadn't it? The anticipation sickened her. They rumbled along for a few more minutes, then made a big turn to the left. She thought they must have doubled back the way they came, but that made no sense. Who made big U-turns like that? Then before they could have gone a mile, they turned right (as she was facing backwards, her butt moved to the left of her feet) and went even slower, making several sharp turns that the driver had to take slowly. They must be getting somewhere.

Fear gnawed at her. Had it been 15 minutes? Then she heard the unmistakable rumble of an airliner taking off, and she knew. They'd taken her to the airport. She was going to be loaded onto an airplane and sent to live with forged papers, being someone's sex toy for...how long? It didn't matter. It would take years for her to get back to where she was this morning, if ever. She sobbed.

"Hey, New Girl, you ok? I know this has to come at you sudden as hell, but you can do this. We all do."

Two kicks. There was a pause as the truck began to back up, Natalie now traveling face first again as the trailer beeped a warning to those behind it.

"I'm sorry. Hey, look, you don't speak unless spoken to, right? But if they get that gag off of you and turn us down for the night, we'll talk, ok?"

No, it was not ok, but she kicked the wall once even as more tears rolled down her face. If her whole life had just gone to hell, she'd need every friend she could get.

The truck stopped again, and there were sounds outside. She heard the rear door roll up and footsteps again, then the vibration under her feet that she now understood must be some sort of lock or latch. A few seconds later, the box began moving again, back through the truck like the carnival ride from hell.

"I wonder what happens next."

"So, same old shit." Giggles.

"That didn't take long, whatever it was."

"We ain't out of this thing yet.

It seemed like the box had gone much farther than the length of a semi trailer, yet it finally stopped. Then it spun to the left again, and someone locked something into place. It lurched, and started moving at speed, Natalie facing rearward again. There was a turn to the left that threw her into the wall to her left, and then it stopped again. Then she heard a male voice say, "Check the cargo", and her latch was opened.

The light was uncomfortably bright as the door dropped, as another man opened Sasha's door beside hers. They were all dressed in black t-shirts with ID badges mounted just above their elbows, dark blue cargo pants, black gloves, and heavy boots. The man before her was tall and bearded, and she would have found him quite attractive had she not been so terrified. He scanned something on the side of her door sill (beep!), then beckoned her forward and grasped her collar (beep!). His inventory tracked, her clipped a leash to her collar and led her down the ramp to the floor.

It was a different warehouse, the walls painted white instead of the gray of Southwest Shipping. She caught a glimpse of a logo on the back of one of the men's shirts that announced he worked for "Worldwide Air Cargo".

The bearded man indicated that she should stand at a certain location, and soon the other women were all lined up next to her, an assortment of shapes and sizes, all as naked as the day they were born save for collars and cuffs.

Slave Naked.

She noticed that they all stood motionless as if studying their feet, and stopped gawking to do the same.

Exactly as we do. Or they'll whip you. She cursed her luck, understanding how well the slaves were controlled. Eyes on the floor, she'd have a hard time finding an opportunity to change her own narrative.

One of the men glanced at a table, and announced that 63 28 was the one he needed. He asked which one was 63 28, and when nobody answered, the tall bearded man volunteered that was one that he had scanned, and pointed Natalie out. Tablet Man approached her, clipped on a leash, and simply announced, "Heel", before turning and leading her off.

Heel...like a dog? She walked along behind and beside him, taking care to not walk too close, nor let the entire length of the lead play out. He led her through the warehouse past groups of workers. Most of them ignored her, but a few catcalled or otherwise intimated that they wish to make use of her. She couldn't decide which was the most disconcerting, the casualness with which they described her impending fucking to her face, the cool warehouse air playing over parts of her body that she rarely exposed outside her own home, or the feeling of the cool white warehouse floor under her feet.

She was taken to the far side of the warehouse, into a suite of offices. Opening the door to one of them, she saw Will seated behind a desk, cool and relaxed. Tablet Man asked if this was the one he wanted, and when he assented, he unclipped his lead and left the room, closing the door behind him.

"Natalie, Jesus, you look like you had a hell of a time. Are you ok?" He rose immediately and produced a key, unlocking her cuffs."

"Doh!," she exclaimed into her gag. She was not ok! His hands got to the buckle at the back of her head before she could, so she stood there rubbing her wrists while he freed her mouth.

"I'm so sorry. I – what the hell happened?"

Natalie wept. "I thought you were going to sell me! Or something..."

"Jesus, no. Never. I mean...you didn't get hurt or anything, did you? It's just all a really big scare?"

She nodded. She wanted to hit him. Instead, she pulled him close to her and buried her head in his chest, sobbing.

He tried to console her. "I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry. I...I brought your clothes over. If you want me to leave while you get dressed, if you want me to stay, whatever you want."

She looked up at him. "I think I would like to wear my own clothes again." She lifted her collar. "And you can get this...thing off of me now."

"Yeah, absolutely." He fumbled for a key, then freed her neck.

She rubbed her neck, feeling strangely light without the heavy ring, and composed herself. "Now, if you would be a gentleman and face the door while I get dressed. I think you've seen quite enough of my naked body for one day. As have half the workers in this warehouse."

"Yeah, sorry." He stood inches from the door, facing it like a child being punished. Her clothes were in a clear plastic bag on the desk. She peeked several time while putting them on. To his credit, he didn't look, not one time. At least, not one time that she saw.

It must have taken a good ten minutes to put herself together to her satisfaction. There was no mirror in the room, but the details could wait. There was a compact in her purse, and she just decided to remove her ruined makeup rather than try to fix it. Fortunately, she wasn't in the habit of overdoing her face.

She broke the silence. "Will, may I have this room to myself for the next five minutes?"

"Yes, of course. I mean, it's not our room, but you can have it as long as you want, until they kick us out. Which, as I've concluded several preliminary agreements with them, I'm sure they won't. I'll be right outside." He stepped out and closed the door behind him.

The chore of dressing had given her a needed mental time out, and now she took several deep breaths to finish the job. What the hell had just happened? Here she was, dressed as the serious entrepreneur that she was, in a guest office in some corporate partner's building, none the worse for wear as the saying went. She'd just had the biggest scare of the last several years, if not her whole life. Both she and her partner had underestimated just what they were getting into, and she'd been exposed to a life that would have been unimaginable to her less than an hour ago.

It was part my fault and part his, she decided, the monkey-brain taking over from the lizard-brain. What had she been thinking when she decided to strip off at his dev lab to go "slave naked"? At the time, she had rationalized to herself that she was just improving the fidelity of his demonstration, so she could better understand the invention from a slave's point of view. But she was kidding herself, she knew no more about their world than she did about flying a hypersonic transport. And now she had to rebuild trust with her partner, who had seen her naked and at her most vulnerable. If it was any consolation, she seemed sure he was feeling quite guilty about his own role in the proceedings, taking advantage of her eagerness and her nudity to ramp up the intensity even more. She reflected on other ventures, most successful, a few failed. Managed properly, this could be a real bonding experience. What was the saying? When the team fights together, bleeds together, it leads together. She rose, opened the door, and called him in.

"Will, have a seat. You know, you can sit on either side of the desk. I don't want to play power games here."

He took the visitor's chair and pulled it to the side, turning it to face her as she half-sat on the edge of the desk. "Are you mad?"

"Yes. But I can't rightly take it out on you because it was partly my own fault."

"I was out of line. I should have thought about how frightening that could be."

"Why should you? Your ass wasn't on the line. You've never worn a collar. You have more experience being the master than the next 20 men put together. You live, sleep, and breath this stuff to the point where it can't be scary to you any more."

"I'm still responsible for the psychological well being of the women under my control."

"Which I wasn't one of them, no matter how much we both pretended that I was." He nodded, and she continued. "Let's take a step back and regroup. First, your demo was a success. Despite how terrified I was, I am thoroughly convinced that this is one fucking efficient way to transport six recalcitrant cunts from point A to point B, and I haven't even seen how the thing goes into an airplane yet. So, there's that. Second, if I'm going into this business, I need to understand this business a lot better. The financials, I've got those down, and that's why I'm onboard. You move ten of those things a day, you break even, and every one more than that is money in the bank. But there's a whole other side to this business that I need to grasp if I want to be more than just a silent partner, and I need you to teach it to me. I think you can start with the legal stuff, because I think we're getting into a risky area where we could get caught up in illegal enslavements and transport in illegally enslaved people, and I want to put the proper controls in place to limit our exposure and liability."

"Third, I have some feedback on the design of the ULD. I don't know if it's feasible to incorporate any of it from an engineering perspective, but we can talk about all that later. Are you talking to the other girls, the slaves about this, what it looks like from their point of view?"

"I haven't gotten the latest round of feedback, but that's always been a part of the plan. I always wanted them to be more than just test dummies."

"Good. And finally, I'd like to speak to them sometime. I don't know how long you're going to keep them around, but sometime before they go, I'd like to have a one-on-five or -six with them. Are there more than just the six?"

"We have a spare, Cindy, just in case on of the other ones gets sick or hurt of something. And she, uh, helps with the team just like all the rest."

"You mean she gives head to team members who want to blow off steam."

"Yeah. I mean, I don't care how they use her so long as they don't hurt her."

"Good. And Will, one more thing. If you ever want to see me naked again, you at least have to take me out and buy me a nice dinner."

He laughed. "I know just the place. Camarones Diablo just the way that only they can do. And flan with a bit of amaretto poured over it for dessert."

She extended her arm for a handshake. "I'll consider it. And I'd like to meet with your team, is tomorrow afternoon a good time?"

"Reports are due for team review two o'clock tomorrow."

"I think I'll sit in on that if you don't mind. Now that it's not just so much gobbledygook to me."

That night, she took a long, hot bath with a glass of wine, an unusual indulgence. What a day it had been. The sights, the sounds, even the smells, had opened up a new world for her. Modern slavery had been around for as long as she had, but she was struck by how little her world had intersected with it. To her, a slave was a person who wore a collar underneath her staff uniform, cleaning hotel rooms or busing tables or any of the many jobs that nobody could pay the minimum wage to staff. And yet she knew that most women in the industry were sex slaves; indeed that maid likely had provided hundreds of orgasms before she had aged out of that line of work. But Natalie was too busy chasing the next big deal to go to the sorts of parties where slaves were dressed in livery to wait for guests and then undressed for the guest's amusement upstairs. She wondered what it was like to live that life, and imagined Will in his former life as a wrangler and auctioneer. She touched herself as she imagined herself on the block, nude, pirouetting gracefully as Will called out the bids, reaching climax just as his gavel came down to announce the sale.

Afterwards, she felt nothing but shame and confusion. Exhausted, she drifted off to sleep wondering what in the hell was wrong with her to fantasize about something like that.

Perhaps it was best that when she woke, she no longer remembered her dreams.
These users thanked the author ElJefe for the post (total 15):
Carl BradfordScman493jean.amelotjeepsterMr. SmithZeeChromosomedtrelskyGeeautomagix12mikey22 and 5 more users

Carl Bradford
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Southwest Shipping - Part 2

Post by Carl Bradford »

I should have expected this outcome, but I guess, like so many other readers, I've come to assume nefarious plots at every turn. This is a neat story as is, but I suspect that I'm not the only reader who hopes that Natalie will explore involuntary servitude in some other way, either by a FINO contract or "going undercover" for some reason. She seems to have the desire for it.
These users thanked the author Carl Bradford for the post (total 6):
Scman493jean.amelotjeepsterHooked6Mr. SmithZeeChromosome

jeepster
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by jeepster »

Like Carl I am still hoping for Nat to come to an end that puts her in an interesting situation!
These users thanked the author jeepster for the post (total 2):
Mr. SmithCarl Bradford

Mr. Smith
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mr. Smith »

I was hoping that at least one employee would sample the merchandise getting a blow job or even something more giving Natalie a more real taste of what it is like to be a slave girl. The experience seems to have affected Natalie. Hopefully she finds herself once again naked and collared.
These users thanked the author Mr. Smith for the post:
jeepster

ZeeChromosome
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by ZeeChromosome »

"Unfortunately, most of the nudity takes place in the dark, so you don't get to see anything."

Hah! Grabbing my night vision goggles. I like green women!
Carl Bradford wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:17 pm like so many other readers, I've come to assume nefarious plots at every turn.
Yeah, bro, it's not over until the fat slave girl sings. Please excuse me now while I return to my nefarious plotting.
These users thanked the author ZeeChromosome for the post:
Carl Bradford

gary
Established Author
Established Author

Post by gary »

Right now I like how this story is going

timerider
Bronze Member
Bronze Member