Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Hey Abner, Lacing up her vulva

New to writing? Post your story here. For first-time authors.
jeepster
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Hey Abner, Lacing up her vulva

Post by jeepster »

Abner is gonna be busy!
These users thanked the author jeepster for the post:
ZeeChromosome

Carl Bradford
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Carl Bradford »

Jeepster has a good point, as he so frequently does. Mr. Smith, who invented this advice column format, is as fascinated as the rest of us about giving advice to the slave-worn (as opposed to love-lorn). I can't pretend to speak for Mr. S., but I think he would appreciate some patience as he tries to answer all these fascinating questions about the care and breeding--I mean, feeding--of the family slave. Our distinguished author has a life to live outside of the pages of SS!

Carl
These users thanked the author Carl Bradford for the post (total 2):
jeepsterZeeChromosome

Mr. Smith
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mr. Smith »

Dear Gail,

Metaphorically speaking, you are putting the cart before the horse here trying to control your free girlfriend Louise before she becomes your FINO slave. She needs a good couple of months to adjust to her new life as a free citizen living with the woman that she loves. Just like new slaves often succumb to Sudden Enslavement Syndrome, recently freed slaves sometimes go through an adjustment period of heightened sexual arousal. Louise just spent five years having every aspect of her life, including when she could and could not have an orgasm, controlled by her corporate owners. Owners maintain such slaves in a constant mental state of arousal, ready and willing to serve by keeping them sexually overstimulated for years on end.

Louise is suddenly free, able to jill herself to a healthy orgasm whenever she feels the need for relief, and you should let her do so for the time being. You added an additional level of sexual stimulus with these hood ornaments so that she is ready to go when YOU get home from work. However well intentioned, I seriously doubt she needs the extra stimulation right now. Remember, in a healthy FINO relationship the slave trusts her Mistress/Master to take care of the slave, making sure all the slave’s needs are met and you are not meeting your obligation here.

My lovely bride Amber, who is also my FINO pleasure slut, has a wide variety of hood ornaments that provide different levels of stimulus. My suggestion, Gail, is to vary the different hood ornaments for different occasions, some where they excite the wearer and others that are purely ornamental as this can easily be done. Amber has a Magic Cross configuration that allows me to ramp up the stimulation by increasing the direct contact with the clitoris and by adding razzle balls for added vibrations on special occasions when I really want her squirming in her seat, leaving a telltale (or tail) wet mark behind when she gets up.

For more on this look at chapter 8 on Hood Ornaments in my book, The Redneck Guide to Home Training Your Slave. There are all sorts of useful tips in there on this subject. Every woman’s anatomy is different and not all piercing types work for every woman, so consult with an expert that can advise you on those best suited to keep Louise at a low boil. Amber suggests getting matching hood ornaments. She thinks it would look cute.

I have to say, five sets of labia rings seem rather Machiavellian in a Dark Ages sort of way that will take poor Louise out of commission while waiting for all those piercings to heal. There are other, less intrusive, but effective means to exert climax control over your slave. Davis Technologies developed a special collar that looks like a choker which a free woman might wear. It monitors your slave's orgasms including frequency and intensity. It has a function where it can shock the slave when she approaches her climax, effectively preventing her from orgasming without her Mistress’s permission. You can control the collar using your smartphone and thus monitor her behavior from literally anywhere in the world. I have one of these that I use on Amber at times we both really like (well, to be honest she whines when she gets a shock, but overall, she agrees that it is the best treatment for her).

On other occasions I like to lock Amber into an old-fashioned chastity belt for a simple but effective low-tech alternative. It can be loads of fun making her model it for complete strangers for a little added humiliation the really revs her engine. For more on this topic look at chapter 7 on Climax Control in my book, The Redneck Guide to Home Training Your Slave.

And yes, some slave girls find a spanking sexually arousing and from your description Louise falls into this category. Nothing says “I own your ass” quite so well as bringing a blush to her tush. Amber also enjoys a vigorous spanking or whipping where I knock one, two or more, orgasms out of her before taking her to bed. It is loads of fun and we highly encourage you to explore this. A simple Google search on spanking will help you find all sorts of different positions to place Louise in. Remember, going old school with your bare hand adds a certain intimacy for an added level of humiliation. Amber and I would love to have the two of you as guests on our show Ask Amber and Abner to show off Louise’s piercings or give a demonstration spanking using your favorite technique. There is just something special for your slave knowing that a national audience will see her splayed legs wide open with you showing off her hood ornaments or watching you spank her to climax.

Best.

Abner

Ask Abner is written by Abner Armfield, advice columnist and author of the New York Times bestseller "The Redneck Guide to Home Training Your Slave". Please email your questions to askabner@comcast.net, or write to: Abner’s Mailbox, c/o THE DALLAS MORNING NEWS 1954 Commerce St. Dallas, TX 75201.

Mr. Abner Armfield is a direct descendent of John Armfield, the founder of Franklin & Armfield, the largest slave trading firm in the country prior to the Civil War. He is on the board of the reconstituted Franklin & Armfield that owns the Old Slave Mart chain amongst other interests. He graduated with an MBA from the McCombs School of Business after undergraduate studies at Ole Miss. He met his wife Amber Post while working as a trainer at the Pearson Pussy Ranch right after graduating from McCombs. Ms. Post, a fellow trainer at Pearson’s, wrote the best seller Five Years a Pleasure Slut about her many adventures as a concubine and currently has her own syndicated column. At age 19 she received her concubine certificate after six months of in-depth training at the Venus Academy where she graduated with honors. The couple co-star in the highly rated syndicated TV show Ask Amber and Abner in its seventh season on the Slave channel. Amber is currently in the fifth year of a FINO enslavement to Abner and the happy couple have three children.
These users thanked the author Mr. Smith for the post (total 6):
ZeeChromosomejeepsterBelindaTauriRedautomagix12underdog_13

Belinda
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Belinda »

What a wonderful response. So real is your insight in this society that does not exist it is almost as if it does. Amazing literary work bringing fantasy to life dear.
These users thanked the author Belinda for the post (total 3):
Mr. SmithZeeChromosomeTheL

Mr. Smith
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mr. Smith »

Hi Belinda,

Thank you for the kind comments. The description of this legal slavery world is made possible through constant communication between our little group of slavers consisting of Avvy, Carl, ESS and Zee where we share ideas on a regular basis. Joe has also been very helpful to me over the last two years clarify aspects of this world and in particular the Big D. I suspect he named his Chicago based CPA after you. So, will you be getting a brand?

Best.

Mr. Smith
These users thanked the author Mr. Smith for the post:
ZeeChromosome